Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Professional League 2023/2024  (Read 85628 times)
zuzie (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 09:46:31 PM

You are saying that if Messi didn't apologize, you would be sure that he is going to sign a contract in the Saudi Professional League? Are you basing your conclusion only on an apology? I think that is a bit thin isn't it? If it was that easy maybe we should only see whether someone made an apology in a certain situation and then we can decide whether that player is going to sign a new contract or not! Cheesy

Yes, maybe that opinion is a bit exaggerated, but it must be admitted that this problem will open up opportunities for Messi to join this league more quickly
Currently, Messi is an old player and his abilities are starting to decline not a bad idea if he wants to try competitions outside Europe moreover Ronaldo is already in this league so they can do it together.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 12:22:37 PM

You are saying that if Messi didn't apologize, you would be sure that he is going to sign a contract in the Saudi Professional League? Are you basing your conclusion only on an apology? I think that is a bit thin isn't it? If it was that easy maybe we should only see whether someone made an apology in a certain situation and then we can decide whether that player is going to sign a new contract or not! Cheesy

Yes, maybe that opinion is a bit exaggerated, but it must be admitted that this problem will open up opportunities for Messi to join this league more quickly
Currently, Messi is an old player and his abilities are starting to decline not a bad idea if he wants to try competitions outside Europe moreover Ronaldo is already in this league so they can do it together.

Messi doesn't care about Ronaldo. The time is over when they fought each other in La Liga and you also seem to confuse something here. Messi apologized to PSG, but that has nothing to do whether he can go to the Saudi Professional League earlier or not. His contracts will expire either way. The apology was his approach to calm things down in general, but not because he thought that there is any advantage to him regarding a potential transfer to another league.

It is also not about "trying competitions outside of Europe". Not at all. Do you think he would go to the SPL for the competition? Cheesy The biggest dream of Ronaldo and Messi is to win the SPL now, sure... Instead of going to sunny Miami and play in the MLS, they prefer to go to Saudi Arabia because they want to try something new. You can't be thinking that. Cheesy It is money only, and nothing else.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 06:48:41 AM

I think Messi accepting Saudi Arabia's offer is not going to happen. The only reason I said this is because he apologized to PSG after visiting SA and that means if he wanted to leave, then he wouldn't care but he cared and wore a suit which is rare for Messi and made that video.

I talked about this before somewhere and I think that he is going to stay with PSG, I don't care what his father said or wife said or anything like that, dude will stay, that's what I will believe until he confirms officially that he leaves. If that happens then I will say that I was wrong, but until that happens I will consider him part of the PSG team and that's how the team should see him as well and try to keep him instead of punishing him and just get him to play.

Messi apologize for a mistake he made. It can also be called a part of politeness. However, many questions have been raised around the apology. Since several issues are covered in this regrad.

Messi is playing almost at the end of his career. So his attitude will change a bit. His participation in the Saudi League would be a more appropriate decision than any other league in Europe. Although Barca tried to bring him back, it was nothing more than a show-off appeal. Barcelona can't afford to keep him because he left the club for lack of money he expected, so how will he return there again?. Moreover, they can't pay him more because they can't ignore UEFA's financial policy.

On the other hand, the deal with Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal worth more than $650 million has been called a rumor by many.
David Beckham and Inter Miami are still holding their hope. They think they will be able to take Messi to the southern tip of America.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 09:12:46 AM

Messi doesn't care about Ronaldo. The time is over when they fought each other in La Liga and you also seem to confuse something here. Messi apologized to PSG, but that has nothing to do whether he can go to the Saudi Professional League earlier or not. His contracts will expire either way. The apology was his approach to calm things down in general, but not because he thought that there is any advantage to him regarding a potential transfer to another league.

It is also not about "trying competitions outside of Europe". Not at all. Do you think he would go to the SPL for the competition? Cheesy The biggest dream of Ronaldo and Messi is to win the SPL now, sure... Instead of going to sunny Miami and play in the MLS, they prefer to go to Saudi Arabia because they want to try something new. You can't be thinking that. Cheesy It is money only, and nothing else.
Even though Messi doesn't care about Cristiano, each fan of the two still really cares about the competition between these two great players. imagine how big the world's attention will be on the saudi league if they succeed in bringing in messi, that's right instead of choosing to play in MLS, playing in the arab league is far more profitable (at messi's age now, talking about money is a natural thing)

shogun47

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 12:25:45 PM

I think Messi accepting Saudi Arabia's offer is not going to happen. The only reason I said this is because he apologized to PSG after visiting SA and that means if he wanted to leave, then he wouldn't care but he cared and wore a suit which is rare for Messi and made that video.

I talked about this before somewhere and I think that he is going to stay with PSG, I don't care what his father said or wife said or anything like that, dude will stay, that's what I will believe until he confirms officially that he leaves. If that happens then I will say that I was wrong, but until that happens I will consider him part of the PSG team and that's how the team should see him as well and try to keep him instead of punishing him and just get him to play.

Messi apologize for a mistake he made. It can also be called a part of politeness. However, many questions have been raised around the apology. Since several issues are covered in this regrad.

Messi is playing almost at the end of his career. So his attitude will change a bit. His participation in the Saudi League would be a more appropriate decision than any other league in Europe. Although Barca tried to bring him back, it was nothing more than a show-off appeal. Barcelona can't afford to keep him because he left the club for lack of money he expected, so how will he return there again?. Moreover, they can't pay him more because they can't ignore UEFA's financial policy.

On the other hand, the deal with Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal worth more than $650 million has been called a rumor by many.
David Beckham and Inter Miami are still holding their hope. They think they will be able to take Messi to the southern tip of America.

It comes down to what Messi feels like. If he wants to play real competitive soccer, he can't go to the Saudi Professional League. He knows that he still has two years of high level soccer left at least. If he plays an offensive midfielder role who is more focused on providing assists than scoring himself, I think he can go for a couple of years still. At PSG when you have one player with the speed of Mbappe, you don't necessarily need another Mbappe, but one who knows how put Mbappe into action and that is what Messi is the perfect player for.

The SPL is about money only. If Messi feels the time has come to add another billion to his wallet, he will go to the SPL. Barcelona I agree, I doubt that that will happen. Now that he is so old , my dream to see him play for Manchester City together with De Bruyne won't become true Sad

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 12:34:28 PM

Give your opinion on this

3 more matches left in the SPL before it really ends for the season, Al-Ittihad leads the SPL standings with 63 points, followed by Al-Nassr who is in second place with 60 points. The distance of 3 points is not a long distance, it is only equivalent to 1 match. But, do you think Cristiano Ronaldo & Al-Nassr are capable of winning the SPL title this season? Al-Nassr's remaining 3 matches are against Al-Shabab, Ettifaq and Al-Fateh.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 06:00:01 PM

I didn't say that he would go to Saudi league if he didn't apologize, I said he would be staying at PSG since he did. He could have still left and played at Barcelona, or mls, or anything else, doesn't have to be Saudi league, it just means he might have left, and even with no apology video he could have stayed at psg, who knows? But with it? I believe that he is going to stay and that is just my opinion. Maybe I am wrong, maybe he won't, and maybe he will leave.

After all, I am not his friend or family member, I might very well be wrong, I have been wrong before, I am just a human. All I am saying is that this is my opinion and this is what I base my opinion on, and I feel like I will be right, but I can't guarantee anything, maybe he will do just the opposite.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 06:58:21 PM

Even though Messi doesn't care about Cristiano, each fan of the two still really cares about the competition between these two great players. imagine how big the world's attention will be on the saudi league if they succeed in bringing in messi, that's right instead of choosing to play in MLS, playing in the arab league is far more profitable (at messi's age now, talking about money is a natural thing)
Even though we have no official statement or official comment from any party about Messi and his future with mostly things will be clear at the end of June or early July because right now mostly players are preparing for the better end of this season and after this we will have where is Messi going for his future with most chances he will not play in UEFA because he already announces not extended contract and his recent visit of Saudi Arab is also creating rumors about his possible contract.

But, this all is not clear as Inter Miami is also strong candidate for him mean now we have good competition between Saudi and Americans so where he will go it's not clear but most chances he will leave this all and settled in the USA because this is going to be good for him and his career last years instead of going into Saudi league.

n0ne

Activity: 2576
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 09:18:25 PM

3 more matches left in the SPL before it really ends for the season, Al-Ittihad leads the SPL standings with 63 points, followed by Al-Nassr who is in second place with 60 points. The distance of 3 points is not a long distance, it is only equivalent to 1 match. But, do you think Cristiano Ronaldo & Al-Nassr are capable of winning the SPL title this season? Al-Nassr's remaining 3 matches are against Al-Shabab, Ettifaq and Al-Fateh.
We can't be sure of the match outcomes. These days it is common to see more matches turn against the favourites. The matches left seems to be highly competing for Al-Nassr. Particularly the team Al-Shabab stands next to Al-Nassr in points table, so the match outcome can't be cent percent confirmed. Rest of the matches also tough, but Al-Nassr have got upper hands. Same as the efforts from Al-Nassr there'll be added efforts from Al-Ittihad to keep its position. Lets see what the outcome of the Saudi Arabia Pro League.

rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 09:31:49 PM

You know, in the remaining 3 games, anything can happen. For sure, in football anything can happen. because, we are not only talking about data and statistics. therefore, football is very difficult for us to predict. each result, will be determined when the two teams play their match on the field. one mistake, can have an impact on the team's overall performance.
well, now we are talking about the opportunities of Al Ittihad and Al Nassr. these two teams, you could say, are still fighting for the pro saudi league trophy. only 3 points adrift of Al Ittihad, did not rule out the possibility for Al Nassr to shift the ranking of the top standings.

Well, now we are talking based on data and statistics. both Al Ittihad and Al Nassr still have 3 matches remaining, if Al Ittihad misses just one game. automatically opened up opportunities for Al Nassr to shift the top of the standings. although in the end the points were the same, Al Nassr had more goals than Al Ittihad. Now, we're referring to the teams they'll be playing against in the rest of the match. for Al Ittihad, their toughest opponent in terms of ranking is Al Ta'ee. because the other two opponents, such as Al Batin and Al Fayha were not difficult opponents for them to overthrow. now, we refer to Al Nassr's opponents. The 3 teams against Al Nassr seem quite tough for them, even though on paper Al Nassr is still superior. This week Al Nassr will host Al Shabab, which is certain to be a tough match. if, Al Nassr fell against Al Shabab. that means, the Saudi Pro League trophy is getting closer to Al Ittihad. well, roughly, that's from my point of view.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 06:48:46 PM

Even though we have no official statement or official comment from any party about Messi and his future with mostly things will be clear at the end of June or early July because right now mostly players are preparing for the better end of this season and after this we will have where is Messi going for his future with most chances he will not play in UEFA because he already announces not extended contract and his recent visit of Saudi Arab is also creating rumors about his possible contract.

But, this all is not clear as Inter Miami is also strong candidate for him mean now we have good competition between Saudi and Americans so where he will go it's not clear but most chances he will leave this all and settled in the USA because this is going to be good for him and his career last years instead of going into Saudi league.
Looking fwd for the official announcement
Messi did not visit Saudi without purpose. He had something on his mind and he took his family along. which obviously shows there is something going on on his mind.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 07:14:50 PM

It would be very nice if Messi would play football here, but where 1 sheep is over the dam, many will follow as the saying goes. I wouldn't rule out that, to be honest. But perhaps not all footballers are only after money. In this competition you naturally have little challenge from a sporting point of view, only the Asian Champions League could still be a nice challenge, but apart from that it ends somewhere I think. And Ronaldo and Messi face each other again in a match, when will we see side by side again?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 11:32:21 PM

If it wasn't for the recent slump, Al Nasr would have been the leader right now. They lost El Hilal and they got a draw against Al Feiha, that's 5 points lost, they could have gotten 6 points and instead got 1 point total from that 2 games, and that is the reason they are not leading. They are still trailing by 3 points, there is 5 more games left but they are not looking good. They lost to Al Wehda in the cup as well which is a proof that they are just not doing that well.

I think a manager change will definitely do wonders for them, a world class manager could bring so much change to a team, they could be doing ten times better than this with literally exactly same team if they could only hire someone that has a better past and great management skills.
I am getting to know the real reasons behind the management saga in that club. But the media will always make it be as if Ronaldo is the problem in every team that he goes. I think this has little or nothing to do with Ronaldo.
There is no justification that that club will spend such amoubt of money and will not win the league title.
If the coaching is the problem, it will not be very difficult to change coach.
Even this jobless coaches in England can do a good job in that League.
I've always thought about something, when talking about CR7 I think he gets a lot of attention, it's like when talking about Messi at PSG, all the attention goes to him, so these players aren't going to be 100% all the time It is impossible, there will be moments, plays, or matches where these players are also wrong, and they have the right to be wrong, because soccer is 11 players, not 1 star and if they lose it is not the fault of that star, because where is everything the team? where is the technician? these things are what they have to evaluate.

It would be very nice if Messi would play football here, but where 1 sheep is over the dam, many will follow as the saying goes. I wouldn't rule out that, to be honest. But perhaps not all footballers are only after money. In this competition you naturally have little challenge from a sporting point of view, only the Asian Champions League could still be a nice challenge, but apart from that it ends somewhere I think. And Ronaldo and Messi face each other again in a match, when will we see side by side again?
Messi would undoubtedly be the new King of this League, for now the reign is held by CR7, in general the areas have been very happy to see CR7 in action on their land, as far as I am concerned, it is the land where they are, I think that the best decision for CR7 is that he left for this Arab football, in Europe he may have done badly, if Ten Hag, who for me is a very bad coach, made him look bad, then I think he wanted to be famous at the expense From him, these things are not good, but it is clearly seen to be so, I hope that Messi can reach Arab football and can be protagonists alongside CR7, even against his team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
n0ne

Activity: 2576
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 11:49:32 PM

Messi would undoubtedly be the new King of this League, for now the reign is held by CR7, in general the areas have been very happy to see CR7 in action on their land, as far as I am concerned, it is the land where they are, I think that the best decision for CR7 is that he left for this Arab football, in Europe he may have done badly, if Ten Hag, who for me is a very bad coach, made him look bad, then I think he wanted to be famous at the expense From him, these things are not good, but it is clearly seen to be so, I hope that Messi can reach Arab football and can be protagonists alongside CR7, even against his team.
There is lot of discussion whether Messi will enter the Saudi Arabia Pro League or not. As said his presence will sure be big thing for the league after Ronaldo's entry. Earlier Ronaldo made a statement, it is time to have good football in the Asian circle and he have come for that. As his words, after him more people have begun to watch football where cricket is dominant. Messi supporting the same will help in the growth of more footballers. The talk about Ronaldo could've never been this high if he continued to play for Manchester United.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 05:37:26 AM

Oh, boy! The drama, the suspense, the thrill of Messi's next move! Where will he kick the ball next, folks? On the sandy pitches of Saudi Arabia or the sunny fields of the USA? Sure, there are rumors flying about, whispers and nudges suggesting a move to the Saudi league. Some even say his recent trip to Saudi Arabia wasn't just for falafel and camel rides! But hold on to your horses, my friends! Could it be a cunning diversion? After all, who wouldn't want to see Messi weaving his magic in the MLS? Ah, such a dilemma, isn't it? To follow the money or to choose a comfortable end to an illustrious career?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 09:39:59 AM

Oh, boy! The drama, the suspense, the thrill of Messi's next move! Where will he kick the ball next, folks? On the sandy pitches of Saudi Arabia or the sunny fields of the USA? Sure, there are rumors flying about, whispers and nudges suggesting a move to the Saudi league. Some even say his recent trip to Saudi Arabia wasn't just for falafel and camel rides! But hold on to your horses, my friends! Could it be a cunning diversion? After all, who wouldn't want to see Messi weaving his magic in the MLS? Ah, such a dilemma, isn't it? To follow the money or to choose a comfortable end to an illustrious career?

If Messi goes to Saudi Arabia this would be much better for me than seeing him in MLS,not because MLS is not a great league and MLS is better than Saudi League but because we would be seeing another time the old duel of Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo as I assume if he comes here he surely won't go to the same team which Ronaldo is already playing there.

If he gets about 500 million Euros also I believe it is in his right to join this league for the end of this career which everybody loves such amount of money in the end of their careers,very few people have been able to get such money,right now only Cristiano has done so and Messi will be the second to achieve it,of course Saudi has more money than the MLS and most likely he will come here.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shogun47

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 03:17:03 PM

I didn't say that he would go to Saudi league if he didn't apologize, I said he would be staying at PSG since he did. He could have still left and played at Barcelona, or mls, or anything else, doesn't have to be Saudi league, it just means he might have left, and even with no apology video he could have stayed at psg, who knows? But with it? I believe that he is going to stay and that is just my opinion. Maybe I am wrong, maybe he won't, and maybe he will leave.

After all, I am not his friend or family member, I might very well be wrong, I have been wrong before, I am just a human. All I am saying is that this is my opinion and this is what I base my opinion on, and I feel like I will be right, but I can't guarantee anything, maybe he will do just the opposite.

Messi understands his status as a role model, that is why he apologized for that action. The reach he has in public is one of his most valuable assets and that is why he is trying to protect his reputation or slightly restore it whenever needed. That is also why players like Ronaldo or Messi are of immeasurable value to the Saudi Professional League. Convincing those players to play for the Saudi clubs also means to bring in their followers from social media and that means hundreds and hundreds of eyes directed towards the SPL once these guys sign a contract.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 07:01:59 PM

Undoubtedly the new king? You mean the same Messi that for the first time of him leaving his comfort zone (Barcelona) he has floped at PSG having zero impact since he signed for them and soon to end his career. When both Ronaldo an Messi played together on Barcelona, Ronaldo outshine messi numerously. Messi won the la Liga titles but Ronaldo got the goals and Ballon D'or due to his impressive performance both in the league and Champions league. The only reason for Messi to become the king is because Saudi Arabia and all Arabic countries love Messi over Ronaldo.

If Messi goes to Saudi Arabia, Ronaldo needs to leave immediately. At this stage of Ronaldo career he doesn't need unnecessary competition, most especially as he has lost what used to make him standout which is his speed and strength. Already the Saudi Arabia fans has disrespected Ronaldo on several occasions chanting Messi's name in the process, what do you think will happen if Messi goes over there and Ronaldo is still in the league (more disrespect from the football fans). I heard rumors that Bayern Munich are coming for Ronaldo, I just hope that's true because we need Ronaldo back in the champions league.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 08:06:38 PM

Undoubtedly the new king? You mean the same Messi that for the first time of him leaving his comfort zone (Barcelona) he has floped at PSG having zero impact since he signed for them and soon to end his career. When both Ronaldo an Messi played together on Barcelona, Ronaldo outshine messi numerously. Messi won the la Liga titles but Ronaldo got the goals and Ballon D'or due to his impressive performance both in the league and Champions league. The only reason for Messi to become the king is because Saudi Arabia and all Arabic countries love Messi over Ronaldo.

If Messi goes to Saudi Arabia, Ronaldo needs to leave immediately. At this stage of Ronaldo career he doesn't need unnecessary competition, most especially as he has lost what used to make him standout which is his speed and strength. Already the Saudi Arabia fans has disrespected Ronaldo on several occasions chanting Messi's name in the process, what do you think will happen if Messi goes over there and Ronaldo is still in the league (more disrespect from the football fans). I heard rumors that Bayern Munich are coming for Ronaldo, I just hope that's true because we need Ronaldo back in the champions league.
new place would always bring a good luck
Messi was a king and the best part is - he is a stable and mentally very strong person - -  and he will remain the king forever

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 10:41:39 PM

the league is coming to an end and with only 3 games remaining the teams must already be picking up the calculating machines to do the math and try to predict their futures, with the top teams still with places that are not defined the competition between them has become something very important, today (depending on each person's time zone) cristiano ronaldo's team will play, it's an extremely important game in which they shouldn't lose, unfortunately cristiano ronaldo's team doesn't have a good coach, i keep wondering how it is Is it possible that a team with so much money didn't think about having a great coach? I don't know if they thought the coach was the least important part of a team?

in any case, luckily for ronaldo's team, his opponent for today's game is a team that in the last 5 games only had 2 wins and comes into this game with 2 consecutive defeats, and the situation is even worse because we last 2 games failed to score at least 1 goal, knowing that ronaldo's team are also unstable but at least they have managed to score at least 1 goal and they only score more goals in case they manage to benefit from a penalty, I would say that the team ronaldo could get out of this game with a victory which would be something very important, but a defeat in this game would have to be resigned to the loss of the title

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: