cygan
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 13384
icarus-cards.eu
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:12:44 AM |
|
for me, this round has been a total bust so far... after 5 completed answers, i’m trailing B1g4udge 0-3... the best thing about the remaining 5 questions is that we both answered all five differently. that means i still have a chance to win or tie this round or i’ll get completely outclassed by B1g4udge... 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1569
Viva La Masia
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:20:40 AM |
|
Wow Flamengo got robbed, 2 late penalties and sending off, well, its BRAZIL after all and all these things are very normal so I shouldn't cry about it but if you ask me to pick again I would do the same. Not a big deal in the end since @Spack17 also has the same answer but I'm currently 1 point in LMS and needing a big miracle here.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8519
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:45:46 AM |
|
For the first half it is clearly just about Real Madrid. But that second part of the question sounds to me that we had to predict if total goals scored in this match will be under or above 3.5 goals, not just Real Madrid scoring that. Dunno, it seems fairly obvious to me that both parts are about Real, and what's even worse, it's a no brainer to go with under 3.5, regardless of mafia's text about how many goals Real have scored in their last few games etc. Through experience, I learned to generally ignore that part when making my decision as for whatever reason it often led me to the wrong answer and I rather focus on what's more likely to happen (unless I have a strong gut feeling telling me otherwise). Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time that I won the question in similar type of situation, so fingers crossed. And its good to see that I am not the only one who went with that crazy combination. 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:40:38 AM |
|
One of the stupid ways to lose a point, I have Flamengo to win and Over 2.5 goals, all was looking bright with 2 goals lead for them halftime, then come the a red card and 2 penalties all inside the final 10 minutes, Neymar took both and you know what next, the rest is history. That would have sealed the deal for me in this round, but now I might have to wait for the Liverpool vs Man City game to know if this going be 3 points, or my 3rd consecutive draw.
I was so happy this morning when I saw that Santos managed to get away with a draw. I thought that the question had only the outcome of the game. However, the total goals was also in the question so naturally I lost that point. But you might secure your win even earlier than the Man City - Liverpool match. If Andreeva wins her semi-final match against Bartunkova, you will win this round. I can only hope that she will lose the match and that City - Liverpool match ends up with a draw. I'm not liking my chances, but nothing is lost while there is still hope 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2089
Shuffle.com
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:04:04 AM |
|
Man, I needed that Flamengo win for the tie, but at least the four goals still keeps it a one point deficit heading into the half.
The Ligue 1 match is the next point to contest, and I hope Lens wakes up to get the win since i'm not liking my odds on the other three questions.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
welovebit
Member

Online
Activity: 473
Merit: 47
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:57:17 AM |
|
Good start handed early win to red4slash in the 5th round. First lost for the team, but it's a good thing the team still has a chance of surviving into LMS. A few poor judgements give a poor start, and you are lost in this round; hopefully it's going to be for the team to fight hard for coming rounds because they still have good chances of keeping things on a good level. Santos is done good because after choosing them I was skeptical about their chances, but they are done good and give good points, which is going to be crucial for staying good in LMS, but still the first loss is alarming and needs good performance in coming rounds. Let's wait for the coming matches with lost; it is already registered, but energy is still good for fighting hard.
|
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 10:12:29 AM |
|
Man, I needed that Flamengo win for the tie, but at least the four goals still keeps it a one point deficit heading into the half.
The Ligue 1 match is the next point to contest, and I hope Lens wakes up to get the win since i'm not liking my odds on the other three questions.
Thanks to Neymar and also Jorginho for the direct red card, I managed to keep the lead. It was looking like a lost game in the first half after the 0-2 lead from Flamengo, but thanks to Jorginho's stupidity, I managed to stay above water against my opponent. After the red card Santos trempled them, but still was not sure if it will happend.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
VashaUdacha777
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 11:10:32 AM |
|
You chose the lowest odds in 2 of the 3 matches above, sure that's going to happen?  Well, Olympique Lyon & AS Roma won't go down easily against their opponents, it makes more sense for them to win those matches, regardless of their opponents home advantage. Hi ! You might be right. But in my opinion, playing at home gives a team a slight advantage when two evenly matched teams face each other. It’s not as big an advantage as it is in basketball, but still, no team likes playing away in a packed stadium where the crowd boos them every time they touch the ball. That’s why I decided to go with the home teams. 
|
|
|
|
|
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1584
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 11:31:11 AM |
|
After only five questions, I can already congratulate my opponent ajanwalker. The score is already 1:4 and there is absolutely no way for me to catch up anymore. For the remainder of this week, my sole focus is on damage control in order to survive and stay in the LMS. However, I will definitely need to rely on a massive amount of good luck for that to happen. We will just have to wait and see how it goes.
|
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13390
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 01:02:59 PM |
|
Swiatek just lost so I’m in the driving seat on Q8 now. I just need Andreeva to make the final and the point is mine. This has been a tough round so far, my team is not doing well at all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3321
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 01:05:10 PM |
|
One of the stupid ways to lose a point, I have Flamengo to win and Over 2.5 goals, all was looking bright with 2 goals lead for them halftime, then come the a red card and 2 penalties all inside the final 10 minutes, Neymar took both and you know what next, the rest is history. That would have sealed the deal for me in this round, but now I might have to wait for the Liverpool vs Man City game to know if this going be 3 points, or my 3rd consecutive draw.
Yup, this is the first thing I checked when I woke up this morning. Could have used this point but to be fair - without the 1st penalty maybe we would not have seen any more goals as well. Dunno, it seems fairly obvious to me that both parts are about Real, and what's even worse, it's a no brainer to go with under 3.5, regardless of mafia's text about how many goals Real have scored in their last few games etc. Through experience, I learned to generally ignore that part when making my decision as for whatever reason it often led me to the wrong answer and I rather focus on what's more likely to happen (unless I have a strong gut feeling telling me otherwise). Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time that I won the question in similar type of situation, so fingers crossed. And its good to see that I am not the only one who went with that crazy combination.  The text is there to offer some context and yes, sometimes to try and confuse you. On occasions we take a statistical fact that points to one answer which we feel won't be the correct one  In this case though, I would not be surprised if Real scores 2 goals in the 1st half. Villarreal really started the season badly. _____________________ Mertens just won against Swiatek, meaning I can't lose Q8 anymore. I'm in a decent position but still too early to celebrate. If Andreeva wins the title, I'll be able to hedge this one perfectly.
|
|
|
|
|
darbitmobilerecovery
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 01:29:19 PM |
|
One of the stupid ways to lose a point, I have Flamengo to win and Over 2.5 goals, all was looking bright with 2 goals lead for them halftime, then come the a red card and 2 penalties all inside the final 10 minutes, Neymar took both and you know what next, the rest is history. That would have sealed the deal for me in this round, but now I might have to wait for the Liverpool vs Man City game to know if this going be 3 points, or my 3rd consecutive draw.
Yup, this is the first thing I checked when I woke up this morning. Could have used this point but to be fair - without the 1st penalty maybe we would not have seen any more goals as well. Damn man i completly forget about that question,and now i check it and is like you describe, crazy to see a red card and two penalty kicks in just 15 minutes. The only good thing is my rival has the same answer in that specific question but is not good for us in the LMS count. I have one question for crypfrka, when you talk about hedging in BSFL, how you made it? i mean i understand what it is but since we dont play for real money here in the rounds, how do you calculate the hedge? Or is just made done haphazardly and the $ doesnt matter is just to at least won something?
|
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4546
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 02:16:14 PM |
|
Need Bartunkova to win as well or Vivek gets a point. Really hate WTA. Hate! No one denies that buwaytress is a slippery character (he repeatedly posted photos of his hairy legs, even though he had previously sworn to me in a private message that those photos were intended solely for me). However, the game didn't work out for me—some of the questions proved too difficult—and I simply wanted NotATether to take my place (since BSFL would have gained a new active player).  I have secretly made more private and explicit photos for you brother, which is why I have now allowed my hairy legs to be public domain. Someone with your style and grace deserves more hair, from a region higher up north than my manly calves. Please check your private inbox at your house. My photos are only on film.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 02:38:37 PM |
|
One of the stupid ways to lose a point, I have Flamengo to win and Over 2.5 goals, all was looking bright with 2 goals lead for them halftime, then come the a red card and 2 penalties all inside the final 10 minutes, Neymar took both and you know what next, the rest is history. That would have sealed the deal for me in this round, but now I might have to wait for the Liverpool vs Man City game to know if this going be 3 points, or my 3rd consecutive draw.
I was so happy this morning when I saw that Santos managed to get away with a draw. I thought that the question had only the outcome of the game. However, the total goals was also in the question so naturally I lost that point. But you might secure your win even earlier than the Man City - Liverpool match. If Andreeva wins her semi-final match against Bartunkova, you will win this round. I can only hope that she will lose the match and that City - Liverpool match ends up with a draw. I'm not liking my chances, but nothing is lost while there is still hope  You also have Andreeva to reach the finals, I'll only win that point if she wins in the final too, I'd like my chances with her in the finals against Zheng or Mertens, Bartunkova in the semis is going to be the bigger test imo. Need Bartunkova to win as well or Vivek gets a point. Really hate WTA. Hate!
Don't we love women in sports ?? I was jealous of your picks both doing so well, and both were complete outlier (you're the only one with that combination), I thought you might up be upto something, turns out you actually don't know any better when it comes to women affairs.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
red4slash
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 02:45:57 PM |
|
Good start handed early win to red4slash in the 5th round. First lost for the team, but it's a good thing the team still has a chance of surviving into LMS. A few poor judgements give a poor start, and you are lost in this round; hopefully it's going to be for the team to fight hard for coming rounds because they still have good chances of keeping things on a good level. Santos is done good because after choosing them I was skeptical about their chances, but they are done good and give good points, which is going to be crucial for staying good in LMS, but still the first loss is alarming and needs good performance in coming rounds. Let's wait for the coming matches with lost; it is already registered, but energy is still good for fighting hard.
At least your LMS can probably still be safe but for this round you have to accept defeat from my team  3 wins at the beginning changed everything even though at the moment the score is still 2-4 but for the same 5 answers at the end this at once makes me superior and will not be possible to be overtaken. Pretty good match welovebit but the victory belongs to me while keeping me from 3 points for the last 3 weeks. This Round my plan is to stick to the standings further so that the competition becomes more interesting at the beginning of the season, especially the points are still close enough to make me more excited.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8519
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 03:09:01 PM |
|
On occasions we take a statistical fact that points to one answer which we feel won't be the correct one  Yeah it took me some to figure that one out. Hence me not taking those texts into consideration anymore. In this case though, I would not be surprised if Real scores 2 goals in the 1st half. Villarreal really started the season badly.
I won't be surprised either if that happens, it's just a matter of probability. And going for under 1.5 and under 3.5 is more likely to happen than the opposite, let alone my crazy combo. I have one question for crypfrka, when you talk about hedging in BSFL, how you made it? i mean i understand what it is but since we dont play for real money here in the rounds, how do you calculate the hedge? Or is just made done haphazardly and the $ doesnt matter is just to at least won something?
My guess is that he decides on the size of the hedge depending on the importance of the match. At least that's what I do.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Dump3er
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 03:15:20 PM |
|
0/3 from the start for my team, but we are still only one point behind in the round. I initially had Yamal not to score but changed my mind on betting against him with the form he has been in and paid the price to lose the first H2H.
Gauff did not look 100% in those 2 sets. Lucky that dump3er went with them too. Martens has a chance to knock me successive blows if they also knock put Swatiek and get another upset this year. I hope that is not the case and Andreeva drops before the finals.
- Jay -
It is not a good round for both of us, but for you it is worse than for me. That is the only reason I am not going to lose. Tennis question if now at least a draw and you need Como to beat Roma and Liverpool to beat Manchester City. That's a long way to go to still get the draw against me. On the other hand my side bet with cryptofrka is not looking good. I would be happy about a draw.  For a win I would need Roma to beat Como, Andreeva to lose the semifinal and Lyon - Lens end in a draw. I am not very optimistic about that.
|
|
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13390
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 03:58:51 PM |
|
I have secretly made more private and explicit photos for you brother, which is why I have now allowed my hairy legs to be public domain. Someone with your style and grace deserves more hair, from a region higher up north than my manly calves. Please check your private inbox at your house. My photos are only on film.
buwaytress nudes are doing the rounds and I’m not invited? WTF is going on man, we had an agreement. Any way, I will calm down if Lyon win tonight, I need to stretch my win streak to 4.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
MAAManda
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1087
I'm a Nicegang, 🫸🏻Izin...
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 04:00:08 PM |
|
This is one of the matches that I am waiting for even though this does not change the results of my matches in this round but I am actually interested in being in betting on this big match especially looking at the odds given by the bookies  The odds are attractive, you'll win by picking either team, unless it ends in a draw. For example, if you have $200, bet $100 on each to win. When Liverpool win the match, you will make $66 net profit & when Manchester City win the match, you will still make $44 net profit  . Hi ! You might be right. But in my opinion, playing at home gives a team a slight advantage when two evenly matched teams face each other. It’s not as big an advantage as it is in basketball, but still, no team likes playing away in a packed stadium where the crowd boos them every time they touch the ball. That’s why I decided to go with the home teams.  I would agree with you if both teams were truly evenly matched. But in football, you have to understand the history as well. Olympique Lyon is still a team that is known to be stronger than Lens, which may currently be performing better. That's just 1 example, let's see how it turns out. I checked your answers in the spreadsheet & I’d like to ask about the logic behind choosing this answer: Gauff - Andreeva, Winner: Swiatek 
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Asiska02
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 04:07:17 PM |
|
Just checking the spreadsheet for the first time since the beginning of this round, I think I’m getting back gradually with the early lead in this round so far. Not to start celebrating yet, there are about five more questions to decide my fate to see whether I’ll get back my winning shoes again.
2 wins and 2 loss is not really an encouraging result so far, I have given away all the points I made this season after losing in two rounds consecutively, don’t wanna go negative point after this round. Let’s see what this round has for us as I remain optimistic of a victory in this round.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|