Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 139670 times)
puloweh555

Activity: 532
Merit: 312

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 07:27:54 PM

I'm not a seer but I don't think there's much to talk about on this champions league final, these teams are incomparable in every aspect we use to rate a team such as experience, players and winning mentality. Unless football showcase what it knows how to do best, Dortmund can not in anyway win over Real madrid. If Madrid can play as a king that they are and not underrate Dortmund, I must congratulate them in advance because they are winning the UCL again this season.

In this champions league finals, anyone you come across clamouring for Dortmund to win the game with full confidence is just doing that and expecting luck to come shine on them to win the trophy, if not for that reason, it is very clear that Real Madrid will be the winner of this year’s champions league finals too. If it was with another different team stronger than Dortmund, the case would have been different and the odds of the game will also speak well for what the expected outcome of the game will be. The champions league trophy is known to be that of Real Madrid for many times they’ve set their foot into the final match, this time around and the circumstances on ground, you just have to believe that they’re winning it again to add to their number of UCL trophies. Let us all be expecting the unexpected from Dortmund, but Real Madrid still stands the chance to win the final than what Dortmund stands to win the final.
If I'm honest, of all Real Madrid's finals ever held in the UCL, this is the easiest final for Real Madrid, I don't mean to insult Dortmund but the reality is that's how it is. Moreover, if you look at historical facts, the last time Real Madrid failed in the UCL final was in 1981, after that, when Madrid advanced to the final, they always came out as champions. It is true that in football there are always surprises in the final match. Dortmund, who are unseeded in the final, may even be dangerous, but even so, I still bet on Real Madrid winning.

The reason is simple for me because this season Real Madrid is on fire and have never lost in the UCL this season. If a player like Vini can't score, there's still Rodrygo, if Rodrygo and Vini don't score, there's Belingham, when those three players don't score, there's still Valverde, Joselu, Brahim and others. Real Madrid's squad this season is almost perfect, very different from Dortmund.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1288
Merit: 621

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 07:30:25 PM

I also don't think that Real Madrid would suffer the same fate as Leverkussen.I am sure that Real has much more experience in such events and finals as they have won this trophy more than any other team while Dortmund only one time some years before the 2000-s and as such I expect Real to keep a cool head and to win.Dortmund on the other hand got nothing to lose and as such they will play as freely as possible so I would not write them off yet,I know this final will be better than the last one.
Real Madrid are known as one of the dangerous teams that when it comes to finals and I doubt that Dortmund would stand a chance but football is filled with surprises and you could suprised at what might happen and that's another reason to be skeptical again is because it's practically a final and we all saw what happened at the derby finals between Manchester united and Manchester city which the whole world taught that Manchester city would win and to everyone's suprised the results went sideways and same faith too occured with Bayern Leverkusen and Atlanta so if this clubs can lose a final that's practically displays them as winners then anything can happen even los blancos can lose that final to Dortmund.
Maybe you missed or forgot something that Real Madrid is the king of Europe and they have a lot of experience in European competition. Dortmund is a good team, which means they have struggled a lot in reaching the final, but for Real Madrid this competition is a normal competition, They will play cool-minded, and despite the Uefa Champion League final, there will be high pressure on Dortmund. Yes, it is true that it is final and anything can happen because both athletes are with the same energy in the final, because they have reached the final from all rounds of the tournament, so they have both experienced  how to maintain maintenance. 

But Anyway i strongly believed that Real madrid would win the UCL. They have a lot of confidence as well as good players in the squad, and the coach also has high profile experience. So if you look at all these things, real madrid side looks heavy compared to Dortmund.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1153

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 07:40:04 PM

~Snip
The Europa final result seems to surprise people because majority expected bayern Leverkusen to win the match but unfortunately, they caused their downfall. The match was very predictable but the couch error in players selection led to their defeat which is ended their unbeaten run. Perhaps, the couch underrated Atalanta but they proved themselves to be a dedicated team by taking advantage of their chances to leave bayern Leverkusen in a shock. On the other hand, Real madrid will play champions league against Borrusia Dortmund to mark the end of 2023/24 UCL campaign.

I'm not a seer but I don't think there's much to talk about on this champions league final, these teams are incomparable in every aspect we use to rate a team such as experience, players and winning mentality. Unless football showcase what it knows how to do best, Dortmund can not in anyway win over Real madrid. If Madrid can play as a king that they are and not underrate Dortmund, I must congratulate them in advance because they are winning the UCL again this season.
I find many people are as optimistic as you about Real Madrid winning the Champions League final this season regardless of who the opponent is in the final. They talk about Real Madrid's experience, mentality and title dominance, but they almost forget that Dortmund also wants to spoil it with the abilities of its coach and players.

Dortmund did not come to this season's final as a bad team, of course because Dortmund is one of the best teams who has successfully beaten many other big teams who are even considered favorites. Dortmund is by no means worthy of being underestimated by anyone, but I think its chances of winning the title this season really depend on how they play. If Dortmund can play as well as they did against Milan, PSG and Atletico Madrid, then Real Madrid might have a hard time winning the match.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sakanwa

Activity: 546
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 07:43:28 PM

In this champions league finals, anyone you come across clamouring for Dortmund to win the game with full confidence is just doing that and expecting luck to come shine on them to win the trophy, if not for that reason, it is very clear that Real Madrid will be the winner of this year’s champions league finals too. If it was with another different team stronger than Dortmund, the case would have been different and the odds of the game will also speak well for what the expected outcome of the game will be. The champions league trophy is known to be that of Real Madrid for many times they’ve set their foot into the final match, this time around and the circumstances on ground, you just have to believe that they’re winning it again to add to their number of UCL trophies. Let us all be expecting the unexpected from Dortmund, but Real Madrid still stands the chance to win the final than what Dortmund stands to win the final.
This game is going to be a very crucial match between these two teams who have struggled and fought it very hard to get to the finals here,Madrid were able to eliminate Manchester City and Bayern,while Dortmund eliminated Athletico and PSG to get to the finals, both have proven to be worthy of being here,but the reason most persons are clamouring for Dortmund is because nobody expected them to be able to reach here,and also,the fact that Madrid have a record of winning in the finals of every champions league they get to, people want that record to be broken,thats the reason they want Dortmund to win.

Lillominato89

Activity: 826
Merit: 856

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 07:48:13 PM

This game is going to be a very crucial match between these two teams who have struggled and fought it very hard to get to the finals here,Madrid were able to eliminate Manchester City and Bayern,while Dortmund eliminated Athletico and PSG to get to the finals, both have proven to be worthy of being here,but the reason most persons are clamouring for Dortmund is because nobody expected them to be able to reach here,and also,the fact that Madrid have a record of winning in the finals of every champions league they get to, people want that record to be broken,thats the reason they want Dortmund to win.

Exactly, and I am one of those who hopes that this final will be won by Borussia Dortmund, nothing against Real Madrid, but they always win, and it would be nice to see them lose a few times in the final, which if I am not mistaken in its long and glorious history has only lost three Champions League finals in the past. So a defeat every now and then fits!  Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
red4slash

Activity: 1344
Merit: 443

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 07:48:40 PM

I don't think it's like that, we know that in the final 2 seasons ago where Liverpool faced Madrid we know that at that time Madrid was very doubtful because of Liverpool's very strong strength but in the end Madrid again managed to get the trophy when indeed they were doubted even from the round of 16 against several strong clubs like PSG and Manchester City at that time.

Likewise last season where Inter were not expected in the final but in fact in 90 minutes of the match they showed an interesting thing that made Manchester City hassle even though the final result was still owned by Manchester City.

In this match it is also the same where in every match there will definitely be favorites who are always a factor more but in the end we must realize that things like this are only a reinforcement not to convince that Madrid will definitely win because to say Madrid wins then they must show the best quality in 90 minutes of the match so that they can really be deserved to be champions and sometimes there can be unexpected things that can be a surprise.

So that even though in terms of strength Madrid is far superior but still Dortmund cannot be underestimated. the hope is certain that I also hope Madrid can get its 15th trophy this season but something like that needs to be proven by the performance in the final 90 minutes later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dump3er

Activity: 1428
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 08:04:48 PM

-

I don't think it's like that, we know that in the final 2 seasons ago where Liverpool faced Madrid we know that at that time Madrid was very doubtful because of Liverpool's very strong strength but in the end Madrid again managed to get the trophy when indeed they were doubted even from the round of 16 against several strong clubs like PSG and Manchester City at that time.

But that game was a lucky game for Real Madrid in every aspect. Liverpool was overwhelmingly stronger in my eyes, but Real Madrid got that one goal and then played it down like they always do. Take time off the clock wherever they can, slow it down. Liverpool had 9 shots on target and Real Madrid had 2 with one being a goal. That's football and when great teams face each other, the little nuances make the difference.
Likewise last season where Inter were not expected in the final but in fact in 90 minutes of the match they showed an interesting thing that made Manchester City hassle even though the final result was still owned by Manchester City.

Yes and I always with for a sense of realism. It looks like to most here the result is all that counts. In a sense that is correct, but to consider when the opponent was stronger and offered an impressive fight should be part of the discussion if you ask me. As you pointed out Inter Milan coul have won that game, but they didn't.

In this match it is also the same where in every match there will definitely be favorites who are always a factor more but in the end we must realize that things like this are only a reinforcement not to convince that Madrid will definitely win because to say Madrid wins then they must show the best quality in 90 minutes of the match so that they can really be deserved to be champions and sometimes there can be unexpected things that can be a surprise.

Real Madrid has far more to lose than Dortmund and that is one ace up the Dormund sleeves. They are all aware that the media have already written their articles being ready to published how Real Madrid won the game. I still think that it was quite unexpected Dortmund would survive the group. Then it was unexpected that they win against Atletico and it was certainly unexpected that they could beat PSG. I think nothing is unexpected anymore.

So that even though in terms of strength Madrid is far superior but still Dortmund cannot be underestimated. the hope is certain that I also hope Madrid can get its 15th trophy this season but something like that needs to be proven by the performance in the final 90 minutes later.

Mistakes can happen to the best teams in the world. Dortmund scored some goals where I thought that probably they will never score that one again, like the header from Fullkrug. It was hit so perfectly that this is not a standard goal at all. Or the one touch control and shot with the left foot. Real Madrid wouldn't be able to defend these goals either. But Dortmund is less likely to score these exceptional goals than Real Madrid and they have less players that are as dangerous as the Real Madrid team and yet they can score one of these lucky shots from a distance and give the game a special drift.

By the way, Dortmund has the fastest player in Bundesliga history. Adeyemi is quite a bit faster than Vinicius Junior. I am sure that not a lot of fans here noticed that. If Dortmund puts in the effort and thrive for records, it is possible to get Real Madrid into big trouble.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
Jatiluhung

Activity: 812
Merit: 408

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 08:32:19 PM

The excitement in all competitions in various leagues has now ended. All that remains now is the excitement of the top competition, namely the Champions League. And the final which will bring together Dortmund and Real Madrid has now received a lot of attention. Even speculation about which team will be the favorite continues to be a hot topic of conversation. But the majority still remains the same, namely that they favor Real Madrid, which of course has undoubted quality. But everyone was also worried after seeing some of the results of the final matches, getting quite surprising results. Like Atalanta managed to beat Leverkusen and Man United managed to beat Man City. So there is a lot of speculation circulating that surprising results could also occur in the Champions League Final. And I might also think that this could happen. but I think the possibility is very small.  Smiley

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 08:41:34 PM

Exactly, and I am one of those who hopes that this final will be won by Borussia Dortmund, nothing against Real Madrid, but they always win, and it would be nice to see them lose a few times in the final, which if I am not mistaken in its long and glorious history has only lost three Champions League finals in the past. So a defeat every now and then fits!  Grin

Although I am not a Real Madrid fan. Even so, I think Madrid will win the Champions League final. And will once again bring home the Champions League title.   The Madrid team is very experienced. And Madrid's players are in very good form right now.   Although the performances of the two attacking players Vini and ROdrygo were somewhat erratic.   With the midfielder trio mastermind Bellingham, Toni Kross and Luka Modrich, Madrid's attacking players are able to perform well.

Dortmund's main strength is their defense. And because of the strong defense and descent match strategy, the Dortmund team managed to qualify for the final. I won't say that beating Real Madrid is absolutely impossible.   If Dortmund's match strategy is good, it is definitely possible to beat Madrid. But it is very difficult.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2024, 12:10:55 AM

Like Atalanta managed to beat Leverkusen and Man United managed to beat Man City. So there is a lot of speculation circulating that surprising results could also occur in the Champions League Final. And I might also think that this could happen. but I think the possibility is very small.  Smiley
Do you think the chance of Dortmund beating Madrid is the same as Atalanta beating Leverkusen? It would be cool if the underdog wins again, which means this year will be full of surprise winners (not talking about the league). I think it would be healthier for the overall competition if we could see other winners other than Madrid, but at the end of the day, those who score more goals will win the cup. I hope the winner plays good football instead of defending for 80 minutes and scoring one lucky goal. You can argue defending needs good strategy too, but for a competition like the Champions League, I'd love to see aggressive football instead of another "boring" one.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2024, 12:19:26 AM

Like Atalanta managed to beat Leverkusen and Man United managed to beat Man City. So there is a lot of speculation circulating that surprising results could also occur in the Champions League Final. And I might also think that this could happen. but I think the possibility is very small.  Smiley
Do you think the chance of Dortmund beating Madrid is the same as Atalanta beating Leverkusen? It would be cool if the underdog wins again, which means this year will be full of surprise winners (not talking about the league). I think it would be healthier for the overall competition if we could see other winners other than Madrid, but at the end of the day, those who score more goals will win the cup. I hope the winner plays good football instead of defending for 80 minutes and scoring one lucky goal. You can argue defending needs good strategy too, but for a competition like the Champions League, I'd love to see aggressive football instead of another "boring" one.

Bayer Leverkusen underestimated their opponent in UEFA Europa League and they lost the cup because of that. Atalanta didn't miss the opportunity and they inflicted a bad damage on Bayer Leverkusen side
For UEFA Champions League, everything is possible and both teams are doing a good job. Real Madrid was expected to win that match and they should defend themselves.

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1107

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 01:02:02 AM

as I'm a real madrid fan, I'm rooting for real madrid to win this game and become champions, real madrid has a better squad compared to dortmund and honestly I'm still wondering how the hell they are in this final, but anyway it's a fact that Dortmund is in the final of the European Champions League, but I hope that Real Madrid wins and they score a lot of goals, because they will be dealing with a team that is not very strong despite having reached the final, I know that there are some people You will disagree when I say that Dortmundo is not very strong, while Real Madrid is a very strong team, I have even set aside money so I can bet on Real Madrid to win this game.

Grin

the bookmakers are seeing real madrid as the clear favorite to win this game, it is not a balanced game because as I said, there is a big difference in quality between these two teams and real madrid is superior

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2024, 01:03:05 AM

Bayer Leverkusen underestimated their opponent in UEFA Europa League and they lost the cup because of that. Atalanta didn't miss the opportunity and they inflicted a bad damage on Bayer Leverkusen side
For UEFA Champions League, everything is possible and both teams are doing a good job. Real Madrid was expected to win that match and they should defend themselves.
Well, wether they underestimate them or whether Atalanta is really good at counter-attacking against opponents who dominate the game is debatable. The same thing can happen whether you're competing in the Europa League or not. Some finalist are inside the top 4, or the champion of their domestic league too so the intensity can only improve from there. Hopefully, Madrid vs Dortmund will be more interesting for neutrals like me, though I do hope Madrid loses just because they beat one of my favorite teams too many times already, haha. I also feel like "defend themselves" is a little bit incorrect, since there's no guarantee they will win the cup to begin with.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BlackBoss_

Activity: 686
Merit: 414

Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 01:25:58 AM

as I'm a real madrid fan, I'm rooting for real madrid to win this game and become champions, real madrid has a better squad compared to dortmund

Grin

the bookmakers are seeing real madrid as the clear favorite to win this game, it is not a balanced game because as I said, there is a big difference in quality between these two teams and real madrid is superior
Bookmakers and odds can show the favorite team but in a direct match, a stronger and favorite team are not always winner at the end. Real Madrid from history to their player quality and performances in this season, are considerable stronger than Dortmund and given odds before the final shows this.

They will take the fifteenth Champions League title if they win this one and there are some people who either fans of Dortmund or fans of other clubs don't want it to happen. Clubs like AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Barcelona with 7, 6, 6 and 5 titles probably support Dortmund in this final.

honestly I'm still wondering how the hell they are in this final, but anyway it's a fact that Dortmund is in the final of the European Champions League

I know that there are some people You will disagree when I say that Dortmundo is not very strong
Opponents of Dortmund in previous rounds like group stage, round of 16, quarter final and semi finals include some big teams AC Milan, Newcastle United, Atletico Madrid and PSG asked this question many times. You don't have to worry about that and Dortmund deserved to appear in the final match by beating many strong opponents along the way to final match.

They will not play the final in a way they will lose it and I expect Dortmund to bring big challenge to Real Madrid, in their defensive efforts first. If Real Madrid let Dortmund scores an opening goal, they might get big trouble to break Dortmund's defense system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ancafe

Activity: 1680
Merit: 710

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 04:07:02 AM

Real Madrid with their abundant experience through many Champions League season, many impressive come backs and final matches, are actually know risk if they play carelessly in a final match. Latest shock results from Atalanta and Manchester United are big warnings for Real Madrid before the final match.
Everyone knows that it is not easy to beat Real Madrid when they reach the final, but it is not impossible for them to experience defeat when their opponents have a strategy to stop the attack they are trying to build. Real Madrid's advantage is the running speed of the players they have and that is a threat to the opponent and their defense is not that solid and if the opponent is able to get past the midfielders it will be much easier to score goals.

If two teams, Real Madrid and Dortmund play like 10 matches with each other, Real Madrid will get more winnings than Dortmund because they are simply stronger than the opponent. However, we will have only one final match between them and with only one match, Dortmund can make a surprising win and lift the trophy.

Leverkusen is an example, they can be unbeaten in 51 matches but only one match, they lost and also lost Europa League trophy. Both Real Madrid and Dortmund need only one more win to get Champions League trophy, a 15th for Real Madrid while a 2nd for Dortmund in this club history.
Dortmund needs to play more relaxed and not be provoked by the rough style of play that Real Madrid will aim for because if they follow Real Madrid's rhythm of play it will make it difficult for Dortmund to keep up. Real Madrid has experience in dealing with pressure and usually they will try to put pressure on their opponents so they don't play according to plan.

Both Real Madrid and Dortmund have studied each other and we will see to what extent their coaches can make the right decisions and strategies. Real Madrid is quite the favorite, but Dortmund also has the same opportunity to compete for the Champions League trophy this season.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
Barikui1

Activity: 252
Merit: 181

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 06:40:21 AM

as I'm a real madrid fan, I'm rooting for real madrid to win this game and become champions, real madrid has a better squad compared to dortmund

Grin

Bookmakers and odds can show the favorite team but in a direct match, a stronger and favorite team are not always winner at the end. Real Madrid from history to their player quality and performances in this season, are considerable stronger than Dortmund and given odds before the final shows this.

They will take the fifteenth Champions League title if they win this one and there are some people who either fans of Dortmund or fans of other clubs don't want it to happen. Clubs like AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Barcelona with 7, 6, 6 and 5 titles probably support Dortmund in this final.

honestly I'm still wondering how the hell they are in this final, but anyway it's a fact that Dortmund is in the final of the European Champions League

I know that there are some people You will disagree when I say that Dortmundo is not very strong
Opponents of Dortmund in previous rounds like group stage, round of 16, quarter final and semi finals include some big teams AC Milan, Newcastle United, Atletico Madrid and PSG asked this question many times. You don't have to worry about that and Dortmund deserved to appear in the final match by beating many strong opponents along the way to final match.

They will not play the final in a way they will lose it and I expect Dortmund to bring big challenge to Real Madrid, in their defensive efforts first. If Real Madrid let Dortmund scores an opening goal, they might get big trouble to break Dortmund's defense system.

First of all, in this particular encounter between borussia dortmund vs real Madrid in the uefa champions league final, it very clear that real madrid are the clear favourite here, so the bookmarkers odds between this two teams are not wrong, and I believe that the odds of real madrid will keep on getting smaller as the day of the match getting closer, while the odds of borussia dortmund will keep on increasing, because everyone expected them to be defeated by real madrid, but one good thing about football is that anything can happen, nothing is guaranteed, borussia dortmund can surprise them on day and go home with the trophy if real madrid is complacent on that day or they think that since they are the favourite her, borussia dortmund will be a pushover.

And talking of  borussia dortmund not deserving to be in the finals? Yes they actually deserve it, though they aren't that strong, they were mostly lucky in their journey to the finals, because the teams they met on their way wasn't that strong as the team madrid met, but luck is one vital thing that is needed to be successful in this competition, so they actually deserve to be in the finals.

TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 06:44:13 AM

So, has Madrid ever underestimated their opponents?I think they have not. I think you're mistaken about that caused by real madrid is always using its best squad to face any clubs. Ancellotti never underestimates their opponents. In contrast to Leverkusen's performance against Atalanta, Real Madrid always used its best squad to compete against any team. Meanwhile, xabi alonso was doing an experiment in the final game against atalanta and that's unacceptable.
Xabi Alonso was conducting an experiment by starting some of his key players from the bench, believing that this would trick Gasperini but it was all a mistake already made by him that cost the club europa league trophy. Do not compare Real Madrid to Leverkusen. Madrid is far better than it.

It doesn't even make sense to compare 14-time UCL winners to Leverkusen, who are only now winning trophies after many years of competing in the bundesliga. You are ignoring the point here by implying that leverkusen was the same as Real Madrid.
Madrid never underestimates their opponents. Ancellotti never performed a bogus experiment during an important game.

You may also tell by the type of lineup Real Madrid uses. I am confident you won't even say that.
It was significantly different from Leverkusen's scenario. Real Madrid has some of the top players in the world.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sg4j1n3ll0

Activity: 238
Merit: 186

Duelbits.com

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 06:46:52 AM

Grin

First of all, in this particular encounter between borussia dortmund vs real Madrid in the uefa champions league final, it very clear that real madrid are the clear favourite here, so the bookmarkers odds between this two teams are not wrong, and I believe that the odds of real madrid will keep on getting smaller as the day of the match getting closer, while the odds of borussia dortmund will keep on increasing, because everyone expected them to be defeated by real madrid, but one good thing about football is that anything can happen, nothing is guaranteed, borussia dortmund can surprise them on day and go home with the trophy if real madrid is complacent on that day or they think that since they are the favourite her, borussia dortmund will be a pushover.

And talking of  borussia dortmund not deserving to be in the finals? Yes they actually deserve it, though they aren't that strong, they were mostly lucky in their journey to the finals, because the teams they met on their way wasn't that strong as the team madrid met, but luck is one vital thing that is needed to be successful in this competition, so they actually deserve to be in the finals.

Dortmund is highly motivated and for this reason it will be difficult for Real Madrid to impose themselves immediately but that's what they will do by trying to score as many goals as possible considering the fact that Ancelotti will focus everything on the attack and will deploy the best midfield of the last 10 years in the history of the cup with Tony Kross in his prime in his last match where he will want to bring home the cup but watch out for Marco Reus also in his last match, it will be a good match there is no doubt about this it is normal that the odds are all in favor of the real

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 07:49:03 AM

Real Madrid with their abundant experience through many Champions League season, many impressive come backs and final matches, are actually know risk if they play carelessly in a final match. Latest shock results from Atalanta and Manchester United are big warnings for Real Madrid before the final match.
Everyone knows that it is not easy to beat Real Madrid when they reach the final, but it is not impossible for them to experience defeat when their opponents have a strategy to stop the attack they are trying to build. Real Madrid's advantage is the running speed of the players they have and that is a threat to the opponent and their defense is not that solid and if the opponent is able to get past the midfielders it will be much easier to score goals.
Anything is still possible, especially in the final match, but we also have to look realistically, that in all respects, both the strength and mentality of the Real Madrid team are much better than Dotmund, so if there is nothing big. surprise, Real Madrid will be able to win the final match later.

There is no need to doubt Real Madrid's experience, from what they have been through, and they are nicknamed the Champions League kings with the most trophies and that is something that makes their opponents drop a little mentally when they face Real Madrid in the Champions final League.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Xcode7

Activity: 1176
Merit: 437

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 09:11:25 AM

Anything is still possible, especially in the final match, but we also have to look realistically, that in all respects, both the strength and mentality of the Real Madrid team are much better than Dotmund, so if there is nothing big. surprise, Real Madrid will be able to win the final match later.

There is no need to doubt Real Madrid's experience, from what they have been through, and they are nicknamed the Champions League kings with the most trophies and that is something that makes their opponents drop a little mentally when they face Real Madrid in the Champions final League.
Dortmund and Real Madrid have ensured the best by qualifying for the Champions final, there is only one match left for these two teams to show who will take home the Champions trophy, considering that Real Madrid was very much the favorite in this final but that did not happen. That doesn't mean Dortmund will lose, everything is still important. It is wide open for these two teams to fight for the championship title.

Judging from all aspects, Real Madrid is indeed superior to Dortmund, and also Real Madrid is very experienced in the Champions Final, but seeing Dortmund in the Champions League this season they are very motivated to win the title, this will be a difficult match between these two teams. it will be easy because both teams will of course prepare their teams as best as possible, and of course Real Madrid will find it difficult because Dortmund is also very ambitious in the final.
So I think it will still be an ideal final and it will be quite fierce, I can't wait for this weekend.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 »
  Print  

Jump to: