Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 [1267] 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 139726 times)
lixer

Activity: 2576
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:12:33 PM

Its called the final so everyone is entitled to winning i know everyone wants Madrid to win but both clubs have a 50/50 chance. The moment real Madrid choose to underestimate Dortmund it will be dangerous. We know Madrid are good both the same time this is football we know that anything can happen is about been stronger or been a better club their have be several occasions were small clubs will beat big clubs. Its a normal thing in football.  This is not a period to underestimate anyone actually because as Madrid are preparing so is Dortmund so the winner is going to be difficult to predict so we should all rest and wait for the final. It is going to be filled with a lot of excitement from the crowd in anticipation for who is going to win. It going to be tough as both teams will have only one goal which is to win the title so good luck to both and I will celebrate with who ever wins.
There is no doubt everyone wants to win final with things are going to be tense but still I am not agreed about this as both are having 50/50% chances because I am clearly feeling Real Madrid is favourite and having 70/50% chances to win this final with they are much superior in quality and also having depth into team which can handle all opponents in all conditions here we have good question about its never been time for underestimating anyone but still things are not easy for the Borussia Dortmund to have win in this game while Real Madrid is at the top.

Borussia Dortmund having good defense which is helping them for having better results but Real Madrid Attack is also done good job, and they destroy big teams with their strategy and quality which is giving them best results.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1054

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 07:13:54 PM

Why does everyone seem overconfident in backing Real Madrid to win their 15th Champions League title, but they forget that Dortmund also wants to win their second?

Dortmund have proven their quality this season when they were drawn to be in the hell group with PSG, Milan and Newcastle. Dortmund beat PSV, Atletico Madrid and PSG in the round of 16, quarter-finals and semifinals respectively, isn't that extraordinary for a team hoping to win the title?

If Ancelotti has a squad capable of achieving all his dreams, I think Dortmund does too. The problem is that both teams have different squad depths, but in terms of motivation to win, I think they are both the same.
Majority of people are underestimating the capacity of Borussia Dortmund in this final, well this is because Real Madrid they're the dominanting team when it comes Champions league games and especially they have experience in winning in the final games, So this is why the rating is fucking high on Madrid winning of the trophy and I'm definitely going to risk on this game whatever outcomes I will be good, We saw what happened in the two finals we watched recently, Manchester City vs Manchester United, and Atalanta vs Bayern Leverkusen and the two teams that lost are most in form team, we might be surprised once again in this final.
People believe Real Madrid because they have never failed in the last few decades in the final so the majority will believe in Real Madrid to win the final in comparison to Dortmund who will try hard to do it, but I myself do not believe Madrid can lose even though the Dortmund team has great ambitions to win.

Maybe you are taking a risk on Dortmund with big odds while Real Madrid's chances are quite small, this I say is comparable to what Real Madrid's performance has.
Who dares to take the odds on Dortmund? I don't.
You may have seen two finals that were shocking but this time maybe not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hvdv

Activity: 616
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:17:32 PM

Yeah there is no way it is a 50/50 chance.  Grin  Just look at the odds in the first place.

However would I like to see Dortmund as the champions? Hell yeah!  Cheesy  I indicated that already before and I think people except Real Madrid fans wouldn't also say no to seeing a different champion. Real Madrid have already been dominating the Champions League with 14 titles you know. If Mbappe joins them as well then it is more difficult to beat them out of the tournament. Therefore I hope Dortmund make it this year.  Roll Eyes

Even as a Real Madrid fan, I admit that it would be good if we saw more different champions and the fight for the title was more diverse than every year with less than 10 teams claiming it and playing among themselves.
But the presence of such cheaters as City and PSG in the competition makes me think that it will be good if Real continues to cement its superiority over the rest, so that these upstarts can always be shown their place.
Manchester City, eliminated by Real Madrid, was one of the clear favorites of the tournament. When Real beat them, the path to the cup was opened, but of course we still need to examine what will happen in the last match. Speaking definitively will cause us loss. We will see how Dortmund will prepare for this match. In the conference league, Olympiacos was not the favorite against Fiorentina and won. Atalanta was not the favorite and won the European league. Dortmund is not the favorite in the UCL either. I wonder if we'll watch the same thing again? One mistake in the final match, which will be played in a single match, will disrupt the balance of the entire game.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
promise444c5

Activity: 350
Merit: 207

Keep Promises !

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:27:42 PM

Yeah there is no way it is a 50/50 chance.  Grin  Just look at the odds in the first place.

However would I like to see Dortmund as the champions? Hell yeah!  Cheesy  I indicated that already before and I think people except Real Madrid fans wouldn't also say no to seeing a different champion. Real Madrid have already been dominating the Champions League with 14 titles you know. If Mbappe joins them as well then it is more difficult to beat them out of the tournament. Therefore I hope Dortmund make it this year.  Roll Eyes

Even as a Real Madrid fan, I admit that it would be good if we saw more different champions and the fight for the title was more diverse than every year with less than 10 teams claiming it and playing among themselves.
But the presence of such cheaters as City and PSG in the competition makes me think that it will be good if Real continues to cement its superiority over the rest, so that these upstarts can always be shown their place.
Manchester City, eliminated by Real Madrid, was one of the clear favorites of the tournament. When Real beat them, the path to the cup was opened, but of course we still need to examine what will happen in the last match. Speaking definitively will cause us loss. We will see how Dortmund will prepare for this match. In the conference league, Olympiacos was not the favorite against Fiorentina and won. Atalanta was not the favorite and won the European league. Dortmund is not the favorite in the UCL either. I wonder if we'll watch the same thing again? One mistake in the final match, which will be played in a single match, will disrupt the balance of the entire game.
Dortmund has always been on guard too Smiley
Like I'm used to saying, getting to UCL final is not just by luck it's just by hardworking maybe a little luck Cheesy
I could  see the odds are now high for dortmund which means judging by their game play realmadrid have an upper hand to winning that Trophy... what about if Dortmund proff the odds wrong then that must be a jackpot for risk takers Cheesy

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 728
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:38:17 PM

Possible everything can happen but not mean that Dortmund can find coming final against real Madrid easily to win it will be very difficult for them to overcome real Madrid. Because they cannot compare performance of real to Dortmund, everyone knows how their so good and very strong this season so predict that Dortmund can surprise people's by defeated real Madrid I think is very early to predict that, But shall let wait and see what can actually happen on Saturday between the real Madrid and Dortmund.

I fully agreed that anything can happen in the world of football, but so Dortmund winning Real Madrid is just fully based on luck because they are not in great form like Real Madrid, so everyone is aware that Real Madrid is the favourite team to win the matches because they are in better shape than Dortmund. Why I believe that Real Madrid will win this match is because the team is more experienced in the Champions League than Dortmund.

If Real Madrid can really scape Manchester City and Bayern Munich, I don't think Dortmund should be the team that will stop them from winning this season's Champions League. Real Madrid has everything to win the match, but as you have said, let's wait and see what will happen. Maybe a surprise thing will happen, as some people are expecting. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1156

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:38:46 PM

~Snip
Majority of people are underestimating the capacity of Borussia Dortmund in this final, well this is because Real Madrid they're the dominanting team when it comes Champions league games and especially they have experience in winning in the final games, So this is why the rating is fucking high on Madrid winning of the trophy and I'm definitely going to risk on this game whatever outcomes I will be good, We saw what happened in the two finals we watched recently, Manchester City vs Manchester United, and Atalanta vs Bayern Leverkusen and the two teams that lost are most in form team, we might be surprised once again in this final.
There have been many surprises this season, especially in several finals in both domestic and European competitions. Many of the favorite teams for the title lost to unseeded teams and this is a particular worry in this season's Champions League final.

If Real Madrid loses in the Champions League final this season against Dortmund, then this will be big history for Dortmund. Real Madrid has never lost in a final since being defeated by Liverpool in the 1980-1981 season. Since then, Real Madrid has always won the title as they qualified for the finals including their last final against Liverpool 1-0 in the 2021-2022 season. Of course Real Madrid are many people's favorites to lift the title this season, but underestimating Dortmund would be a big mistake.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Richbased

Activity: 364
Merit: 184

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 07:39:44 PM

truth is that you don't get to win the UCL by just mere wishes or making sentimental wish based on your preference for a particular club. It's no doubt that if we're considering being fair with the finals, it would have been better for Dortmund to win the UCL and considering the fact that real Madrid has won 14 UCL already and are on thier journey to winning the 15th one, somany anti real Madrid fanbase would want Dortmund to bring on the magic in the finals but you know that real Madrid is equal to the task.

This doesn't have anything to do with being an anti Madrid fans because literally, every football lover, regardless of any team they support should be able to encourage and admire other top clubs that are playing good football more especially in Europe just like me I admire Manchester city, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Barcelona but there are some factors that makes a fan go against their teams sometimes. Let's take it this way, Real Madrid have won the champions league on record 14 times whereas Borussia Dortmund have just won it once out of the 2 finals they played so in your own view who do you think will be more anxious on winning the champions league, that is how football is and you don't analyze football with sentiment otherwise if you are a gambler you might be losing bets consecutively.

Remember that so many persons didn't want pep and his Manchester City team to win the premier league title again but you can't just make a wish against a big team that's very ambitious and you expect them to come to the finals to make a joke in themselves. From all indication, real Madrid will still win the UCL this time and with mbape coming to join the team next season, it will certainly become more deficult to taking the UCL trophy out of the reach if real Madrid.

Hala Madrid 🏆

Literally just like I said that Manchester city is one of the clubs I admire alot because they take every advantage when they see any just like in the Premier League when Arsenal was depending on Tottenham for them to either win or draw Manchester city so that it will pave way for them but Manchester city were so determined to win Tottenham and they did it perfectly well so that is what a good team does not to put their title hopes in jeopardy just like Arsenal did.
Everyone expects Real Madrid to win the finals because they have better squad than Borussia Dortmund but 'Hala Madrid' is not what will win against Borussia Dortmund but the level of commitment and team work among the players is what will lead to the winning however, I wish Real Madrid well because am also soliciting for them to win.

Huppercase

Activity: 826
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:13:53 PM

If wishes were horses right but have you thought how Dortmund are going to be the Champions? I'm not say I'm not saying that it's not possible but you even share the odd, Dortmund looks big and that means they are likely to lose in this game, the only thing that is stopping Real Madrid from not winning these league is if they are given a red card and we all know referees are careful with given red cards in final matches, it's a very sensitive thing to do.

Real Madrid are trying so hard to make a new history so they can bag 15 trophy. I'm not sure if they are going to give safe path to Dortmund, with the way they played Semi final and quarter final last few weeks, if it was Dortmund that was subjected to such pressure, they wouldn't made it this far but Real Madrid made it here and people think Dortmund will just come and take the trophy away just like that, it's not happening.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Abu-Naim

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 08:21:27 PM

I fully agreed that anything can happen in the world of football, but so Dortmund winning Real Madrid is just fully based on luck because they are not in great form like Real Madrid, so everyone is aware that Real Madrid is the favourite team to win the matches because they are in better shape than Dortmund. Why I believe that Real Madrid will win this match is because the team is more experienced in the Champions League than Dortmund.

If Real Madrid can really scape Manchester City and Bayern Munich, I don't think Dortmund should be the team that will stop them from winning this season's Champions League. Real Madrid has everything to win the match, but as you have said, let's wait and see what will happen. Maybe a surprise thing will happen, as some people are expecting. 
Real Madrid was the favorite from the beginning of the Champions League competition, and for them to reach this stage and keep performing as expected, they are still the favorites and can surely win the title.

Dortmund is not in good form, they ended the season below the top four spot which means if they didn't win the Champions League, they will be playing in the Europa League next season, that is why they will try heir possible best to win Real Madrid, which is possible but almost impossible because because Madrid is a better team and in good form than Dortmund, unless if Dortmund is very lucky just as they have been lucky all these time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ahli38

Activity: 882
Merit: 749

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 08:27:46 PM

Real Madrid was the favorite from the beginning of the Champions League competition, and for them to reach this stage and keep performing as expected, they are still the favorites and can surely win the title.

Dortmund is not in good form, they ended the season below the top four spot which means if they didn't win the Champions League, they will be playing in the Europa League next season, that is why they will try heir possible best to win Real Madrid, which is possible but almost impossible because because Madrid is a better team and in good form than Dortmund, unless if Dortmund is very lucky just as they have been lucky all these time.
Real Madrid will still be the favorite and even Dortmund will definitely be aware of this. And Real Madrid can always make their opponents feel nervous before the match starts. because their opponents are always aware of the difference in their strength with Real Madrid. And Dortmund certainly feels the same way. But even so, I like the enthusiasm that radiates from the Dortmund players and their coach. Even the Dortmund coach, Edin Terzic, seems to have high enthusiasm and self-confidence. And in football sometimes luck can trump ability. So sometimes we come across surprising match results where a team that is considered weak can actually beat a strong team. And all of that happened when luck was on the side of the team that was not the favorite.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1130

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:31:45 PM

Gasperini is also an experienced coach with more experience than Xabi Alonso and we will have a Champions League final with a very experienced coach Ancelotti with another less experienced coach, Terzić.

Will experience difference between two coaches will contribute to final result of Champions League final?
I guess Ancelotti will win against Terzić.
I would say that Gasperini's experience doesn't really "matter", why? Because there are many managers out in the world who are 60-70 years old and they never innovated and they are still worse than some 45 year old who knows a better way to play the team. So, it is not always the age that makes someone better, it is helpful and should be fine but it is not a guaranteed thing and we should try to avoid that as much as we can.

I believe that Gasperini was great not because of his age, but because he knew what his team was capable of doing and what they weren't capable of doing, realizing that is great and he has been managing that team for a long time so he fixed what was wrong, and made the team play the best version of what they are capable of playing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mame89

Activity: 1624
Merit: 457

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:39:34 PM

I would like to slightly correct your statement. Even though Dortmund failed to win the UCL trophy, they will still play in the UCL league next season because the Bundesliga has added UCL league slots. Last season there were 4 teams that qualified for the UCL League, but this season there are 5 teams. Dortmund finally finished in 5th place so they still have a place to play in the UCL League next season even though they lost to Real Madrid in the final match.

This final match is very interesting because it is the last final for Toni Kroos and Marco Reus. Because both of them are great players in the German national team, in the coming years we will no longer be able to watch them both play football because they will soon retire. If we talk about the squads of the two teams, without a doubt I want to say that Real Madrid will win their 15th trophy. However, in the final match anything can happen even though Dortmund in the domestic league is not very good, but in the UCL the team is full of surprises.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 6184

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 08:42:17 PM

While its true that Borussia is not in a great form, the 2nd part of your post is not true as they already secured the Champions League spot as Bundesliga will have at least 5 spots next season, and maybe even 6 if they manage to win (meaning Eintracht might end up in CL as well).

In normal circumstances I would like Borussia to win but in case Real wins, my club (Dinamo Zagreb) will have much easier job to reach the CL (if Real wins, Dinamo starts at the last qualification round, while if Borussia wins they will have to start from 2nd round). Starting from the last qualification round also means that if they lose in it, they end up in Europa League which is also not bad at all. So yeah, hala Madrid!  Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
aylabadia05

Activity: 1582
Merit: 774

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 09:14:36 PM

Dortmund's journey to be able to do in the final round you will know. Dortmund defeated PSV in the last 16. Beat Atletico Madrid in Quarter-Final and get rid of PSG in the semifinals. The new Champions League format for the 2024/2025 season needs to be read again. Dortmund's success in defeating PSG ensures the Bundesliga get 5 teams that will compete at UCL next season. Means Dortmund will stay at UCL next season even though the results lose against Real Madrid.

Read -> How does European qualification work in the Bundesliga?

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1912

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:20:27 PM

I think for one mistake to change the entire game it would have to be something like a red card early in the game. I, of course, mean a game where there is a clear favorite and a clear outsider. All mistakes that are “less” do not have much meaning because if the favorite missed a goal (by accident) but could not come back, then for me this means that it simply was not stronger in this particular game.
I think that in the final Real will not take risks by holding the score 1-0, for example, I expect a lot of goals and a confident victory. The examples of the Conference League and Europa League should be a good lesson for all the favorites.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ajiz138

Activity: 1568
Merit: 825

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 09:23:50 PM

Possible everything can happen but not mean that Dortmund can find coming final against real Madrid easily to win it will be very difficult for them to overcome real Madrid. Because they cannot compare performance of real to Dortmund, everyone knows how their so good and very strong this season so predict that Dortmund can surprise people's by defeated real Madrid I think is very early to predict that, But shall let wait and see what can actually happen on Saturday between the real Madrid and Dortmund.
Dortmund can beat Real Madrid but they must have a very wise and proper approach in tactics for the final since its beginning. Real Madrid with their experience and quality, can score goals any time and if Dortmund show their defensive weakness, make mistakes too early, they will have to pay very high cost.

If Dortmund start the match defensively, defend well, they will have bigger chance with time when Real Madrid players will feel like no dangerous counter attacks from Dortmund, lose their patience and try to lift their squad higher and higher to find a goal. It will be time for Dortmund to use counter attacks to invade Real Madrid midfield and defensive areas, and get a winning goal.

I consider Real Madrid will be the champion, not Dortmund but as analyzed, I see chance for Dortmund.
Do not know how Dortmund's defense tactics will be able to make Real Madrid players go up to the front because suppose Dortmund's defense is difficult to penetrate, but we must be aware that Ancelotti has a different way of strategy especially Real Madrid's attack is so fast, just don't let your guard down for Toni Kross because he gives a deadly pass, people say he's a sniper.

Maybe Real Madrid will have a balanced game in the sense that they remain stable in the attacks they launch but here the Dortmund defense will be tested how long their defense will be sturdy, but Real Madrid strikers always have a gap to find a goal at any time.

The majority of people say Real Madrid will win, but those people always compare how the surprise in the Europa League, but for me this will be a little different.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
adultcrypto

Activity: 392
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:25:41 PM

I think they were just among the favorite and not the only team in that category. Personally, I was looking at Man City, the defending champion, to also lift the trophy this season even though I did not rule out the possibility of Real Madrid. It was when the quarter final draw came out and Man City was drawn against Real Madrid I became confused because it was difficult knowing which of them will advance to the semi final.

Seems you have soon forgotten how they beat PSG both home and away. They might not be in their best form but that is only with respect to their Bundesliga matches because they were very powerful in the champions league. They did not qualify for the champions league final by mistake and I will not want us to think that Real Madrid will win them without stress.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Egii Nna

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:26:21 PM

Dortmund's journey to be able to do in the final round you will know. Dortmund defeated PSV in the last 16. Beat Atletico Madrid in Quarter-Final and get rid of PSG in the semifinals. The new Champions League format for the 2024/2025 season needs to be read again. Dortmund's success in defeating PSG ensures the Bundesliga get 5 teams that will compete at UCL next season. Means Dortmund will stay at UCL next season even though the results lose against Real Madrid.

Read -> How does European qualification work in the Bundesliga?

From the journey Dortmund did for the round of 16, you will even know that they have the potential to win, but there is still experience, and I will accept that Real Madrid might win them in the finals, but as you mentioned, losing or winning is still a good chance for them because they will still have the hope to play again in the next season's Champions League. 

But for me, I have started to have hope for them to win the trophy, although at first I gave my winnings to Real Madrid, but when I go deeper to consider the fact of their winning, I see that definitely they are up to something, which is achieving the trophy one more time, and they might achieve that soon.

ginsan

Activity: 1400
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:27:25 PM

This final match is very interesting because it is the last final for Toni Kroos and Marco Reus. Because both of them are great players in the German national team, in the coming years we will no longer be able to watch them both play football because they will soon retire. If we talk about the squads of the two teams, without a doubt I want to say that Real Madrid will win their 15th trophy. However, in the final match anything can happen even though Dortmund in the domestic league is not very good, but in the UCL the team is full of surprises.
Everyone is really looking forward to final match, especially this season final, of course it will be more complicated to predict who will be the champion. The depth of both teams is equally good and in terms of player quality they are equally great. But it is possible that this final will provide a big surprise if Dortmund can beat Real Madrid. I believe it might be quite difficult but we have seen Dortmund quite impressive performance in the Champions League.

Real Madrid is the strongest team and has quite a brilliant record in the Champions League, so the opportunity in that aspect is of course Real Madrid is very superior. Real Madrid not only has great players but they also chose a coach who is very experienced so it is not surprising that Real Madrid will be able to achieve their ambition of winning their 15th UCL trophy this season. Even so, I remain optimistic that Real Madrid will get strong resistance from Dortmund.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
iBaba

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 09:29:10 PM

Don't you also think it will be the last for Luka Modric too? Or is he still going to feature in more seasons to come and still perform the same way they will want him to perform? I don't think Dortmund has other strong plans but I'm sure they will only be more confident and happy to add more players to the team if the June 1st contest between them and the Real Madrid. They will go in to shop more players in the transfer windows available for them.

Dortmund city will be pulling out in their numbers to win the trophy home. The fan base won't be as charged as they will like this one to boost the morale of the players and the club at large. I will be taking my popcorn to the cinema to watch this match this time around  

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Pages: « 1 ... 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 [1267] 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 »
  Print  

Jump to: