What punishment do you think will be appropriate for such a crime? They have been found guilty of 114 out of 115 charges, that's a big number to be frank, so what punishment is suitable for such. I understand these charges can be further brought down to 5 mainly if we are to categorise them. Some are calling for point deductions and relegation, some are calling for title stripping while some say, both should be applied. So I'm asking, what punishment do you think is suitable for them since you stripping off the title is harsh. I'm still of the opinion that money will exchange hands hence, less punishment for them just as the case of UEFA, I stand with my opinion until they prove me wrong by doing the right thing against Manchester City.
Harsh compared to what? In my opinion, this is not a harsh punishment, but rather too light (if this is the only one that is applied), since it does not in any way cover the losses of other clubs that suffered from the fraudster, plus it leaves City where they are, i.e. - meaning they can continue operating a business built entirely on fraud. In my view, a truly harsh measure would be expulsion from the professional leagues, that would set City back five years, which would be fair. And by the way, if you convert this measure into points (recall that, on average, a single violation incurs a 5-point deduction), then 114 × 5 = 570 yields the same result.