Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 06:02:28 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 [1605] 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Premier League 2026/2027 Discussion Thread ⚽  (Read 230593 times)
Primark
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 113


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 03:24:21 PM
 #32081

I would not bank on Manchester United to win this game. I think they are both in the same level right now.  The only advantage is that Manchester United is playing at home. I think Tottenham has a very good team, but the only issue is that they have not clicked and they are still finding it hard to get results.  Manchester United is definitely doing better than Tottenham right now according to the table, but I think Manchester United is very inconsistent,  so it's very hard to bet on them to win against Tottenham.  I think the best thing to bet on is goals, because I think the game is going to produce goals.

That's exactly what I was saying. Just because Tottenham started the season poorly doesn't mean it'll stay that way. This losing streak is bound to end eventually. I wouldn't want to get caught up in this streak. Yes Manchester United is the favorite, but I don't want to bet on their win at 1.52 odds and have my parlay lose. They didn't start the season well either. To be honest both teams are in really bad form and desperately need points.
I think we should either skip betting on this game entirely or stick to goal bets. I'm not sure if it'll be a high scoring game though. It could end up with 2-3 goals, you can try this one if your bookmaker offer that kind of bet.
Of course, Tottenham's bad times may end someday. But I don't think it would be right to say that they will turn around against United just because of this. I would like to remind you of one thing, it is not that Tottenham are losing all their matches in a row. They have drawn two of their five matches and lost three. So it is more accurate to call it a winless run rather than a losing streak. Again, United's situation is not that good. They have only won one of their five matches. So it is quite difficult to call United a safe bet because they are playing at Old Trafford. Tottenham's defense may be quite weak, but United is also not playing well regularly. So it is difficult to be very confident about the winner.

YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1916


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 03:32:56 PM
 #32082

so it's not about playing at Anfield but about how Liverpool are now who have not fully been able to perform optimally.
In essence, the Premier League was paused for 19 days, after the international break on Saturday, we will return to action in the match. For the continuation of the week, the Premier League will bring together Liverpool and Man City for a match where they will both play at Liverpool's home ground, I'm sure that at least some influence on the match will still be there as the match progresses.

There will be two meetings in 2026, the match between Liverpool vs. Man City has had bad results for Liverpool, Man City achieved victory with a match score of 1 (1-2), 2 (0-4) Man City is ahead at the moment, I'm sure, even though this match is at Liverpool's home ground, I'm sure Man City can finish the match well.

In my personal opinion, this match Liverpool is in a tough test, they have to really play well to beat City, if not Liverpool must be ready to accept defeat at home.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Pablo-wood
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 316



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 03:49:53 PM
 #32083

We’ll be hosting Manchester City at Anfield amid the club’s ongoing legal issues with English soccer authorities.
It’s up to them how they resolve their case, but for us, Manchester City’s visit to Anfield this time around isn’t about seeing them as a team dealing with legal issues—it’s about facing a strong team against whom we must aim for three points.
As for Manchester City, they’re here simply to demonstrate their strength, so Liverpool can’t afford to let this opportunity slip away when it arises.
Manchester City are dominant this season. Their last five matches were clean sheets and their attacking force has improved under Maresca. Liverpool also have an unbeaten record even though the have recorded two draws this season. I am concerned which side will record their first loss as a result of the match. Since the game is at Anfield City needs to be more tactical to secure a win. I don't think City's legal issue will affect their overall performance in this game.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
GIF-JOBS
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 365



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 04:07:38 PM
 #32084

I would not bank on Manchester United to win this game. I think they are both in the same level right now.  The only advantage is that Manchester United is playing at home. I think Tottenham has a very good team, but the only issue is that they have not clicked and they are still finding it hard to get results.  Manchester United is definitely doing better than Tottenham right now according to the table, but I think Manchester United is very inconsistent,  so it's very hard to bet on them to win against Tottenham.  I think the best thing to bet on is goals, because I think the game is going to produce goals.

That's exactly what I was saying. Just because Tottenham started the season poorly doesn't mean it'll stay that way. This losing streak is bound to end eventually. I wouldn't want to get caught up in this streak. Yes Manchester United is the favorite, but I don't want to bet on their win at 1.52 odds and have my parlay lose. They didn't start the season well either. To be honest both teams are in really bad form and desperately need points.
I think we should either skip betting on this game entirely or stick to goal bets. I'm not sure if it'll be a high scoring game though. It could end up with 2-3 goals, you can try this one if your bookmaker offer that kind of bet.
Of course, Tottenham's bad times may end someday. But I don't think it would be right to say that they will turn around against United just because of this. I would like to remind you of one thing, it is not that Tottenham are losing all their matches in a row. They have drawn two of their five matches and lost three. So it is more accurate to call it a winless run rather than a losing streak. Again, United's situation is not that good. They have only won one of their five matches. So it is quite difficult to call United a safe bet because they are playing at Old Trafford. Tottenham's defense may be quite weak, but United is also not playing well regularly. So it is difficult to be very confident about the winner.
Old Trafford is the home ground of Manchester United, which means it is an advantage for them. Now if we consider these two teams, then apart from the issue of their match winning, we can also see that Manchester United has scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals in the last 5 matches, but on the other hand if you talk about Tottenham Hotspur, then they have scored only 2 goals in 5 matches, which means their attack is very weak, they are conceding goals but are not able to score any goals, that is, they are currently suffering from weakness in all aspects. And besides, Manchester United is playing a bit weak at the moment, but they have not had such a bad time that they will not be able to win even against Tottenham Hotspur, who are at the bottom of the table. Actually, whatever the current form of Manchester United, they will play the next match at their home ground and they will be careful to earn points from now to maintain their good position, I think Manchester United will have a 70% chance of winning. But if they lose this match too, then I don't know how Michael Carrick is actually managing the team.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Samlucky O
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 666


The great city of God 🔥


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 05:03:46 PM
 #32085

I would not bank on Manchester United to win this game. I think they are both in the same level right now.  The only advantage is that Manchester United is playing at home. I think Tottenham has a very good team, but the only issue is that they have not clicked and they are still finding it hard to get results.  Manchester United is definitely doing better than Tottenham right now according to the table, but I think Manchester United is very inconsistent,  so it's very hard to bet on them to win against Tottenham.  I think the best thing to bet on is goals, because I think the game is going to produce goals.

That's exactly what I was saying. Just because Tottenham started the season poorly doesn't mean it'll stay that way. This losing streak is bound to end eventually. I wouldn't want to get caught up in this streak. Yes Manchester United is the favorite, but I don't want to bet on their win at 1.52 odds and have my parlay lose. They didn't start the season well either. To be honest both teams are in really bad form and desperately need points.
I think we should either skip betting on this game entirely or stick to goal bets. I'm not sure if it'll be a high scoring game though. It could end up with 2-3 goals, you can try this one if your bookmaker offer that kind of bet.
Of course, Tottenham's bad times may end someday. But I don't think it would be right to say that they will turn around against United just because of this. I would like to remind you of one thing, it is not that Tottenham are losing all their matches in a row. They have drawn two of their five matches and lost three. So it is more accurate to call it a winless run rather than a losing streak. Again, United's situation is not that good. They have only won one of their five matches. So it is quite difficult to call United a safe bet because they are playing at Old Trafford. Tottenham's defense may be quite weak, but United is also not playing well regularly. So it is difficult to be very confident about the winner.
Have you ever taken note of Tottenham as a strong opponent when it's time to face Manchester United? They have a way of making things difficult for Manchester United when they face each other, the difference right now is both of them are not inform. It's worse for Tottenham but not good for Manchester United either because Manchester United is only three points above Tottenham. Performance wise, both of the teams are not ok as well, it will be difficult to predict who will come out victorious at the end of the match, Tottenham will be looking for a win and Manchester United will be looking for win, they are both in distress and in need of a win.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Shineup
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 195



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 05:56:01 PM
 #32086

I would not bank on Manchester United to win this game. I think they are both in the same level right now.  The only advantage is that Manchester United is playing at home. I think Tottenham has a very good team, but the only issue is that they have not clicked and they are still finding it hard to get results.  Manchester United is definitely doing better than Tottenham right now according to the table, but I think Manchester United is very inconsistent,  so it's very hard to bet on them to win against Tottenham.  I think the best thing to bet on is goals, because I think the game is going to produce goals.

That's exactly what I was saying. Just because Tottenham started the season poorly doesn't mean it'll stay that way. This losing streak is bound to end eventually. I wouldn't want to get caught up in this streak. Yes Manchester United is the favorite, but I don't want to bet on their win at 1.52 odds and have my parlay lose. They didn't start the season well either. To be honest both teams are in really bad form and desperately need points.
I think we should either skip betting on this game entirely or stick to goal bets. I'm not sure if it'll be a high scoring game though. It could end up with 2-3 goals, you can try this one if your bookmaker offer that kind of bet.
Of course, Tottenham's bad times may end someday. But I don't think it would be right to say that they will turn around against United just because of this. I would like to remind you of one thing, it is not that Tottenham are losing all their matches in a row. They have drawn two of their five matches and lost three. So it is more accurate to call it a winless run rather than a losing streak. Again, United's situation is not that good. They have only won one of their five matches. So it is quite difficult to call United a safe bet because they are playing at Old Trafford. Tottenham's defense may be quite weak, but United is also not playing well regularly. So it is difficult to be very confident about the winner.
It's a complicated match, one can't be sure of any side wining without stress, they are both weak teams from my own view, Tottenham Hotspur has drawn two of their last five games in the league and lost three, while Manchester United has won one, drew two, and lost two, still a very poor stat, so they are both weak teams, but if truly I must bet on the game, I'd still pick Manchester United winning over Tottenham Hotspur, like the winning possibilities are 70/30 in favor of Manchester united to me, but I will have to calm down and watch how it goes, because football do happens sometimes.

ndutndut
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 309



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:23:29 PM
 #32087

We’ll be hosting Manchester City at Anfield amid the club’s ongoing legal issues with English soccer authorities.
It’s up to them how they resolve their case, but for us, Manchester City’s visit to Anfield this time around isn’t about seeing them as a team dealing with legal issues—it’s about facing a strong team against whom we must aim for three points.
As for Manchester City, they’re here simply to demonstrate their strength, so Liverpool can’t afford to let this opportunity slip away when it arises.
Manchester City are dominant this season. Their last five matches were clean sheets and their attacking force has improved under Maresca. Liverpool also have an unbeaten record even though the have recorded two draws this season. I am concerned which side will record their first loss as a result of the match. Since the game is at Anfield City needs to be more tactical to secure a win. I don't think City's legal issue will affect their overall performance in this game.
Right now, Man City is a team performing perfectly in the EPL they haven’t lost any of their last 5 matches and yes, this weekend they will face Liverpool at Anfield. Although Liverpool hasn’t shown impressive form so far since they’ve had 3 draws in their last 5 games, it means their performance hasn’t been that bad this season.

This will be good momentum going up against Man City who are having issues in the EPL. In my opinion, the problems they are facing will affect their gameplay because this isn’t a small issue it’s also about the future of the club in the EPL, so it will definitely have some impact on their performance. Liverpool will take this opportunity to grab a win especially since this match will be played at their home ground. I’ll be trying to bet on a Liverpool win in this match it does seem risky, but for some reason, I’m really confident that Liverpool will pull off a surprise at Anfield.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Abu-Naim
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 427



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 06:38:56 PM
 #32088

Have you ever taken note of Tottenham as a strong opponent when it's time to face Manchester United? They have a way of making things difficult for Manchester United when they face each other, the difference right now is both of them are not inform. It's worse for Tottenham but not good for Manchester United either because Manchester United is only three points above Tottenham. Performance wise, both of the teams are not ok as well, it will be difficult to predict who will come out victorious at the end of the match, Tottenham will be looking for a win and Manchester United will be looking for win, they are both in distress and in need of a win.
No matter how a big team is struggling, they will always be strong against their fellow big teams because the matches used to be like rivalry matches, they will want to defend themselves or avoid losing to the big teams even if they have been losing to average teams.

Tottenham is not in good for this season, De Zerbi is yet to find the problem of the team despite spending money to sign players; they haven’t won a single match this season, they are struggling with big players; I don’t want them to start to gain their form back against Manchester United because they knows how to play Manchester United especially if United is not in a good form just as they are right now. Both Manchester United and Tottenham needs this game to step up their performance, that is why predicting this match will be difficult. However, over 2.5 goals can happen in this match.

Abbatty
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1260
Merit: 328



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:48:21 PM
 #32089

Have you ever taken note of Tottenham as a strong opponent when it's time to face Manchester United? They have a way of making things difficult for Manchester United when they face each other, the difference right now is both of them are not inform. It's worse for Tottenham but not good for Manchester United either because Manchester United is only three points above Tottenham. Performance wise, both of the teams are not ok as well, it will be difficult to predict who will come out victorious at the end of the match, Tottenham will be looking for a win and Manchester United will be looking for win, they are both in distress and in need of a win.
No matter how a big team is struggling, they will always be strong against their fellow big teams because the matches used to be like rivalry matches, they will want to defend themselves or avoid losing to the big teams even if they have been losing to average teams.

Tottenham is not in good for this season, De Zerbi is yet to find the problem of the team despite spending money to sign players; they haven’t won a single match this season, they are struggling with big players; I don’t want them to start to gain their form back against Manchester United because they knows how to play Manchester United especially if United is not in a good form just as they are right now. Both Manchester United and Tottenham needs this game to step up their performance, that is why predicting this match will be difficult. However, over 2.5 goals can happen in this match.
When it comes to Tottenham vs Manchester United I think it a fixture that deals very little with foam. Tottenham have been very poor since the beginning of the season, they are still yet to get a win in the premier league this season, but I won’t be surprised if I see them beating Manchester United. The quality in Tottenham team this season is mind blowing, but they are still yet to blend.

This international break can be very important for them, it was a long break and then coaching crew had enough time to work on the areas they are getting it wrong. I feel we will see a more improved Tottenham team this time around. Smart gamblers would rather gamble on Goals in this game than Win.

Pandorak
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 515


An Hero Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 07:05:09 PM
 #32090

Manchester City are dominant this season. Their last five matches were clean sheets and their attacking force has improved under Maresca. Liverpool also have an unbeaten record even though the have recorded two draws this season. I am concerned which side will record their first loss as a result of the match. Since the game is at Anfield City needs to be more tactical to secure a win. I don't think City's legal issue will affect their overall performance in this game.

I think that even though the match is being held at Anfield, with their champion mentality and the confidence they’ve built, they won’t be shaken just because the game is taking place at Liverpool home stadium. Current statistics clearly demonstrate how Manchester City is capable of crushing every opponent, especially since their strength now lies not only in a very powerful offense but also in a solid defense.

On the other hand, Liverpool momentum is also quite strong right now, they have the support of their own fans, which certainly boosts their morale and significantly boosts their confidence as well. However, confidence alone isn’t enough to beat Manchester City, they must capitalize on every opportunity, no matter how small.

I'm curious to see which team will manage to maintain its undefeated record after this game. Personally, i’m fully rooting for Manchester City Grin.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
HyperCodexV
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 101



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 07:33:18 PM
 #32091

We’ll be hosting Manchester City at Anfield amid the club’s ongoing legal issues with English soccer authorities.
It’s up to them how they resolve their case, but for us, Manchester City’s visit to Anfield this time around isn’t about seeing them as a team dealing with legal issues—it’s about facing a strong team against whom we must aim for three points.
As for Manchester City, they’re here simply to demonstrate their strength, so Liverpool can’t afford to let this opportunity slip away when it arises.
Manchester City are dominant this season. Their last five matches were clean sheets and their attacking force has improved under Maresca. Liverpool also have an unbeaten record even though the have recorded two draws this season. I am concerned which side will record their first loss as a result of the match. Since the game is at Anfield City needs to be more tactical to secure a win. I don't think City's legal issue will affect their overall performance in this game.
Anfield has always been a scary fortress to Man City, they always struggle to handle the suffocating and intimidating atmosphere. I am sure a lot of fans ight have their doubts about the form of Liverpool right now but whenever it comes to hosting Man City at Anfield, they know the team always switches on the war os survival spirit. Maresca's fast transition system is very effective against all this mid table teams but now they are facing Arne Slot's squad with a pressing mentality so whoever blinks first gets to take the loss.

Jegileman
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 413



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 07:43:59 PM
 #32092

Manchester City are dominant this season. Their last five matches were clean sheets and their attacking force has improved under Maresca. Liverpool also have an unbeaten record even though the have recorded two draws this season. I am concerned which side will record their first loss as a result of the match. Since the game is at Anfield City needs to be more tactical to secure a win. I don't think City's legal issue will affect their overall performance in this game.

The legal status feels like a need for them to even play better and perform to the best of their ability that they are still the best team in England now. Liverpool will not want to rely on that legal status as a weak point to take advantage of in this match, it will only limit their chances of winning the game even if the game will be played in their home. This is going to be a tough match and like you said, one team may record their first loss of the season from this game. Coming back from the international break will mean each team showing their best preparation towards this season. This will be a tough encounter that the winner will be hard to know now until the game is started.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Nheer
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 07:45:10 PM
 #32093

Sure, Moises Caicedo absence has really affected their previous games, and Chelsea needs him in the midfield to strengthen their squad. Chelsea midfield was very terrible in the previous games, other teams have study their way since Enzo left the club, they believe their midfield is not as strong as they were last season. However, Chelsea needs to sign more players in the next transfer window, if any of their key players injured, it will affect their game.

Bournemouth is one of the stubborn teams in the Premier League since last season. Bournemouth has not been in their best form this season, while Chelsea is also struggling with midfield issues, but Chelsea should be able to use this advantage to beat Bournemouth at home.

Xabi Alonso must save his job by getting a win against Bournemouth. In my opinion, I think he should give Estêvâo enough playing time this season, he deserves enough playing time at Chelsea to prove himself to the team.
Losing Caicedo this season has really affected their performance but I think it got worse because they lost two of their best midfielders at the same time. Losing Enzo and Caicedo the same period was what made it worse and there was no one to fill their space that's why there hasn't been balance. Caicedo coming back will give the team some balance and I believe they will be able to play better with him back in the team but they still need an Enzo replacement.
Bournemouth will definitely make it difficult for Chelsea especially with the lose defensive structure but I believe Chelsea can win because Bournemouth are also not in form. My best take is BTTS in this game.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Versatile_choice
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 518



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 07:58:37 PM
 #32094


Have you ever taken note of Tottenham as a strong opponent when it's time to face Manchester United?  They have a way of making things difficult for Manchester United when they face each other, the difference right now is both of them are not inform. It's worse for Tottenham but not good for Manchester United either because Manchester United is only three points above Tottenham. Performance wise, both of the teams are not ok as well, it will be difficult to predict who will come out victorious at the end of the match, Tottenham will be looking for a win and Manchester United will be looking for win, they are both in distress and in need of a win.

Yes, your observation is true. Even if tottenham is in their worst era but when it has to do with manchester united they usually bring their best form. Forget the fact that tottenham didn't do well in their previous matches don't be surprise to see them starting their wining streak from manchester united, although anything can happen. But we just need to be careful while betting on manchester united considering how their previous match against tottenham hotspur ended.

However, I feel the best option to give this match is gg because manchester united have concede alot of goals in their previous matches the same goes to tottenham, So gg would work.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Sammysmart001
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 111


JAH OVER ALL🙇🙏


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 08:01:37 PM
 #32095


I think that even though the match is being held at Anfield, with their champion mentality and the confidence they’ve built, they won’t be shaken just because the game is taking place at Liverpool home stadium. Current statistics clearly demonstrate how Manchester City is capable of crushing every opponent, especially since their strength now lies not only in a very powerful offense but also in a solid defense.

This season Man City has really being a machine, but underestimating Anfield is always a massive trap. Even when Liverpool is not really at 100% peak form. Atmosphere at Anfield has his own way of rattling even the best teams in Europe.

I would say, with this very both teams defending well and also looking to protect their unbeaten runs. I won’t really be surprise if it turns out at the end being tactical tight game. Draw will seems very realistic outcome here, it will be just so too risky to bet straight City win at Anfield.

Shineup
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 195



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 08:02:09 PM
 #32096

Manchester City are dominant this season. Their last five matches were clean sheets and their attacking force has improved under Maresca. Liverpool also have an unbeaten record even though the have recorded two draws this season. I am concerned which side will record their first loss as a result of the match. Since the game is at Anfield City needs to be more tactical to secure a win. I don't think City's legal issue will affect their overall performance in this game.

I think that even though the match is being held at Anfield, with their champion mentality and the confidence they’ve built, they won’t be shaken just because the game is taking place at Liverpool home stadium. Current statistics clearly demonstrate how Manchester City is capable of crushing every opponent, especially since their strength now lies not only in a very powerful offense but also in a solid defense.

On the other hand, Liverpool momentum is also quite strong right now, they have the support of their own fans, which certainly boosts their morale and significantly boosts their confidence as well. However, confidence alone isn’t enough to beat Manchester City, they must capitalize on every opportunity, no matter how small.

I'm curious to see which team will manage to maintain its undefeated record after this game. Personally, i’m fully rooting for Manchester City Grin.
Smiles this is a one match I wouldn't want to miss, because it's gonna be lots of fun, in as much as I'm rooting for Liverpool to win this upcoming game against Manchester City, the fact is win lose or draw is quite a good results to me as a rival fans, but if we should keep that aside I would always pick Liverpool to win Manchester City, but since Liverpool is now turn to a certain strange team to we the supporters, I only hope they can pull this weight, because I'm really counting on them in this particular game against Manchester city.

Webutxo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 258



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 08:08:14 PM
 #32097

After taking a look at all the EPL fixtures for game week 6, I realized no fixtures among the weekend matches is going to be easy. People are carried away with the Manchester United vs spurs game and don’t even realise that there is another big game the following day, I mean Manchester city vs Liverpool. This used to be the most anticipated match in the last few seasons. Also the Chelsea vs Bournemouth game is another fixture to look at. All this match look really tight and one could hardly predict who’s gonna win any of them. There is also Arsenal vs Leeds which is looking like an easy win for Arsenal but trust me it’s a trap and only EPL fans and bettor will understand me better, the timing alone is off for me, again its schedule for 12:30pm after an international break which is really a tricky one.

This weekend is full of many interesting games, Manchester United vs Spurs, Liverpool vs Manchester City and Chelsea vs Bournemouth, these matches are going to be tough and interesting to watch because Spurs can surprise us by beating Manchester United and get their first win, Manchester City is capable of beating Liverpool with the quality players they have, and Bournemouth is going to give Chelsea a tough game, i am going to watch these games because they are going to be so entertaining.

Arsenal game against is not going to be tough one because Arsenal played at home, and Arsenal is very dangerous when they play at home, they are very good and know how to win home games, Arsenal lost the last game against Brighton and it is away game and they are not happy about the result, Leed is the one to pay for what Brighton do to them.

Juicyhome
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 475



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 08:16:06 PM
 #32098

I would say, with this very both teams defending well and also looking to protect their unbeaten runs. I won’t really be surprise if it turns out at the end being tactical tight game. Draw will seems very realistic outcome here, it will be just so too risky to bet straight City win at Anfield.
A draw will be a good result for both team, it's always hard to win at Anfield,  Liverpool will do everything to get a point at Anfield against a solid Manchester city,  both will score giving any team a direct win is very risky,  Liverpool is still struggling to get their best first eleven,  Barcola is one player I'll be watching in this encounter this weekend,  he's my favorite winger and like the way he attack, very calmly, he has played more than three games ans he's yet to score a goal for Liverpool fans. I'd he can score against Manchester city it will a great honor for the fans.

Solodoski
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 272



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 08:36:39 PM
 #32099


Sure, Moises Caicedo absence has really affected their previous games, and Chelsea needs him in the midfield to strengthen their squad. Chelsea midfield was very terrible in the previous games, other teams have study their way since Enzo left the club, they believe their midfield is not as strong as they were last season. However, Chelsea needs to sign more players in the next transfer window, if any of their key players injured, it will affect their game.

Bournemouth is one of the stubborn teams in the Premier League since last season. Bournemouth has not been in their best form this season, while Chelsea is also struggling with midfield issues, but Chelsea should be able to use this advantage to beat Bournemouth at home.

Xabi Alonso must save his job by getting a win against Bournemouth. In my opinion, I think he should give Estêvâo enough playing time this season, he deserves enough playing time at Chelsea to prove himself to the team.

Caicedo is a very important player for Chelsea and they have really missed his presence in their midfield this season. I also think that they way Alonso wants to play, he is also going to an important player in the system. Their match this weekend against Bournemouth is a very tricky one, because Bournemouth is a very unpredictable team, although they have not been at their best this season and same can be said of Chelsea too, because they are also struggling. I think I will be betting on goals,  because Chelsea are very good attacking and they are also poor in defending,  so I expect both teams to score in this game, although Chelsea have the home advantage.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Amphenomenon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 982


Hope Jeremiah 17vs7


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 08:54:14 PM
 #32100


-Snip-

Caicedo is a very important player for Chelsea and they have really missed his presence in their midfield this season. I also think that they way Alonso wants to play, he is also going to an important player in the system. Their match this weekend against Bournemouth is a very tricky one, because Bournemouth is a very unpredictable team, although they have not been at their best this season and same can be said of Chelsea too, because they are also struggling. I think I will be betting on goals,  because Chelsea are very good attacking and they are also poor in defending,  so I expect both teams to score in this game, although Chelsea have the home advantage.

Our defense and midfield has been far lacking and on3 of the major factor is the absence of Caceido especially since others have left. We play good to get the goals but since this is lacking very well it has been difficult even in some of the games we end up as victors.

Bournemouth is a difficult team but if we can actively defend well, get some goals then victory won't be far from our reach, I honestly hope we can wim this, our main team is solid but in the absence of one things can be difficulty, and currently I'm not sure of the availability of Joao Pedro.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 [1605] 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!