Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Inoue vs Tapales for Unified Super Bantamweight Title - December 26  (Read 4958 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 12:30:25 PM

Right, but there are boxers who might slack in training as well because they are over confident and that's why we have seen upsets do really happen in boxing. So if you really have the talent and then add that the mentality of a champion by training harder, then you can accomplished a lot of things.

Not just in boxing though, like in basketball for instance, Kobe's mamba mentality, and then you can't out train him. We have heard stories about how Kobe trains so hard that non one can matches him. It doesn't mean that he needs to overtrain train though, just enough to peak his body and mind during the fight day.

I guess boxers don't follow the same routine all the time; it always depends on their opponent as they have a specific strategy to use against a certain opponent. And as we all know, Inoue is currently the best in this division, and even in the lower division where he left after unifying the belts. So, you can tell that it's a big challenge for Tapales, and he also sees this as an opportunity to make a name in boxing. To make that happen, he needs to use his A-game strategy here.

Kobe is different, though, as he is already one of the hall of famers in boxing, at least in the top 5, while Inoue isn't even in the top 10 list yet of the best of all time in boxing. And in terms of training or work ethic, it could be different as they're in different sports.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 480

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 12:50:23 PM

Right, but there are boxers who might slack in training as well because they are over confident and that's why we have seen upsets do really happen in boxing. So if you really have the talent and then add that the mentality of a champion by training harder, then you can accomplished a lot of things.

Not just in boxing though, like in basketball for instance, Kobe's mamba mentality, and then you can't out train him. We have heard stories about how Kobe trains so hard that non one can matches him. It doesn't mean that he needs to overtrain train though, just enough to peak his body and mind during the fight day.

I guess boxers don't follow the same routine all the time; it always depends on their opponent as they have a specific strategy to use against a certain opponent. And as we all know, Inoue is currently the best in this division, and even in the lower division where he left after unifying the belts. So, you can tell that it's a big challenge for Tapales, and he also sees this as an opportunity to make a name in boxing. To make that happen, he needs to use his A-game strategy here.

Kobe is different, though, as he is already one of the hall of famers in boxing, at least in the top 5, while Inoue isn't even in the top 10 list yet of the best of all time in boxing. And in terms of training or work ethic, it could be different as they're in different sports.

It looks like the fight between those two is a match, but I bet on Inoue there, because I see more strong potentials that he will win over his opponent. Although I'm not saying that he will compete against a weak opponent.

Inoue's opponent might just make a wrong move and I'm sure the consequences will be KO, but just a little mistake by Inoue can suddenly reverse the situation and he will be the one to lose. Because his opponent will not have a belt if he is not strong.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 01:23:50 PM

It looks like the fight between those two is a match, but I bet on Inoue there, because I see more strong potentials that he will win over his opponent. Although I'm not saying that he will compete against a weak opponent.
Both are strong but we are looking unto who is stronger between the two and Inoue won that without a question.
however, real fight could be different as you know, upset could happen regardless on where this fight is held. Tapales could win by KO as he also got power, he just have to time Inoue well and throw that clean counter punch, for sure Inoue will be hurt and might not recover.

We are talking of one side here, if Tapales will lose, however, mostly what people would see is what happened a lot in the past,  and Inoue hasn't experience a loss yet.

Inoue's opponent might just make a wrong move and I'm sure the consequences will be KO, but just a little mistake by Inoue can suddenly reverse the situation and he will be the one to lose. Because his opponent will not have a belt if he is not strong.

That's why both are very careful as both are aware they have the power to KO an opponent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 01:43:00 PM

Since Inoue easily beat Donaire in their 2nd fight and clearly he has improved a lot in that fight and also visible in his last fight as well, the fans have no confidence in Tapales anymore and this should be his main motivation to excel in his training and surprise everyone that underestimate him. Though it's hard to believe that he can actually beat Inoue, he has the chance and it could be his way to have another fight against him and it will surely be a great benefit for him because of the huge payment they will get. This should be his aspiration for his determination to win this fight is really needed.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 08:47:10 PM

Since Inoue easily beat Donaire in their 2nd fight and clearly he has improved a lot in that fight and also visible in his last fight as well, the fans have no confidence in Tapales anymore and this should be his main motivation to excel in his training and surprise everyone that underestimate him. Though it's hard to believe that he can actually beat Inoue, he has the chance and it could be his way to have another fight against him and it will surely be a great benefit for him because of the huge payment they will get. This should be his aspiration for his determination to win this fight is really needed.

Of course, a fighter has always that kind of motivation and that's what fuel the best in this sports. Even Canelo mentions that in every new fight of him. He has to shut down his detractors with a great win and proved that he still has it.

In this case though, many have underestimated Tapales not because he is the more known fighter between the two. He is a huge underdog because he is facing on the best super bantamweight that we have seen in the last 10 years that clearly dominate another great champion in this division in Fulton and then simply clean up the bantamweight division before moving up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1134

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 08:54:36 PM

Of course, a fighter has always that kind of motivation and that's what fuel the best in this sports. Even Canelo mentions that in every new fight of him. He has to shut down his detractors with a great win and proved that he still has it.

In this case though, many have underestimated Tapales not because he is the more known fighter between the two. He is a huge underdog because he is facing on the best super bantamweight that we have seen in the last 10 years that clearly dominate another great champion in this division in Fulton and then simply clean up the bantamweight division before moving up.
Inoue fans wont really be that increasing in numbers if Inoue's performance is shit, but if we do try to look out with those KO percentage and being undefeated then it cant really be denied that he would really be getting up that kind of recognition and popularity on boxing fans all over the world. Basically boxing fans would really be sticking into those highly favorite and we do always have that so called underdog in every matches.
This what make things that interesting on making some bet if we do speak about gambling on which it isnt really that something a shocking thing that people would be sticking into those favorite
but we know that there are people who would really be that planning to throw up some bucks to Tapales considering the odds were pretty good and there are ones who are really that
confident that Tapales might be able to get this upset.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 10:18:48 PM

So another promotion, post from Inoue himself,

https://twitter.com/naoyainoue_410/status/1732216442857377941

And you can find this poster in Japan's airport as I see someone almost posted a video of it. So most likely the Inoue fever is hitting Japan again as he is one of the most recognizable sports figure already not just in his native country, but all around the world.

Just a couple of weeks before we will see this big fight. Tapales still a huge underdog at 7:1

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 07:28:47 PM

So another promotion, post from Inoue himself,

https://twitter.com/naoyainoue_410/status/1732216442857377941

And you can find this poster in Japan's airport as I see someone almost posted a video of it. So most likely the Inoue fever is hitting Japan again as he is one of the most recognizable sports figure already not just in his native country, but all around the world.

Just a couple of weeks before we will see this big fight. Tapales still a huge underdog at 7:1

Inoue's sensation in his country is not a doubt as he keeps bringing glory in front of his countrymen and knowing the culture of Japan
they are always doing things with pride.

It's not a question anymore of how popular he is but the good thing with Inoue not just his countrymen, but also other nation is now following him.

Though still not done yet but most of the fans are anticipating that he will continue his hotness inside the ring will still prevail his
winning records.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 09:00:33 PM

Inoue fans wont really be that increasing in numbers if Inoue's performance is shit, but if we do try to look out with those KO percentage and being undefeated then it cant really be denied that he would really be getting up that kind of recognition and popularity on boxing fans all over the world. Basically boxing fans would really be sticking into those highly favorite and we do always have that so called underdog in every matches.
This what make things that interesting on making some bet if we do speak about gambling on which it isnt really that something a shocking thing that people would be sticking into those favorite
but we know that there are people who would really be that planning to throw up some bucks to Tapales considering the odds were pretty good and there are ones who are really that

I've seen some people bet big bucks on Tapales as they said that the odds will get lower the closer we are to the date of the fight. I know it's a shot in the dark but it's still possible that Tapales might snatch this win off of Inoue. Then again, when it comes to skill and overall punching power, Inoue is just levels above Tapales, that I think betting huge money on the Filipino to ride the odds is just insanity.

A low to medium bet seems to be apt for the matchup if you just want to watch the fight and get something to be excited with. But anything over a few hundred dollars is, IMO, just a waste.
Dave1

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 10:37:35 AM

I've seen some people bet big bucks on Tapales as they said that the odds will get lower the closer we are to the date of the fight. I know it's a shot in the dark but it's still possible that Tapales might snatch this win off of Inoue. Then again, when it comes to skill and overall punching power, Inoue is just levels above Tapales, that I think betting huge money on the Filipino to ride the odds is just insanity.

A low to medium bet seems to be apt for the matchup if you just want to watch the fight and get something to be excited with. But anything over a few hundred dollars is, IMO, just a waste.

That is really a big risk for gamblers, but I do believed that there could be some who's willing to bet big bucks to Tapales pull an upset and make them more money.

But medium bet is not that bad as well, with that kind of odds, still good to make some money before Christmas and we should thank Tapales for that.

Let's see how it goes, we are inching closer to this fight, Tapales might have been peaking in his training (not sure if he is still in the Philippines or have been in Japan for weeks not to acclimatized himself in the weather).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 10:08:53 PM

Inoue all set now, ready for that unification fight with our very own Marlon Tapales.

https://twitter.com/naoyainoue_410

And if by chance Inoue win this and become unified champion again, he will be my fighter of the year.

Although there are a lot of fighters like David Benavidez winning against Plant and then Andrade, and we also have Haney against Loma (controversial), and then winning his first belt at 140 against Regis Prograis, I don't think it will hold against the path that Inoue did for this year, destroying the best champion at 122 lbs in Fulton get's his two belt and then has a chance to unify against Tapales and then becoming 2x undisputed and unified champion at the bantamweight and super bantamweight, that is a big accomplishment.

But this is for another discussion.  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 10:32:03 PM

I have to agree with you there even though I'm with Marlon Tapales here to win the match. I do not even want to touch that fight with my money. It's insane to go with a decent amount of betting for Tapales but if that's a people way to support him, then good luck on their bet. Juicy odds indeed but it won't give me a temptation to bet on that. As a bettor, I preferred to bet for Inoue winning in a specific round or how he would win in this fight.

But again, since I'm a PH fan of boxing, I don't feel comfortable placing money for Inoue because I support Tapales here. Although like you said, we have to accept that Inoue is above anything against Tapales. I don't see an upset win here by Tapales but I'm hoping it will happen.
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 11:45:32 AM

I have to agree with you there even though I'm with Marlon Tapales here to win the match. I do not even want to touch that fight with my money. It's insane to go with a decent amount of betting for Tapales but if that's a people way to support him, then good luck on their bet. Juicy odds indeed but it won't give me a temptation to bet on that. As a bettor, I preferred to bet for Inoue winning in a specific round or how he would win in this fight.

But again, since I'm a PH fan of boxing, I don't feel comfortable placing money for Inoue because I support Tapales here. Although like you said, we have to accept that Inoue is above anything against Tapales. I don't see an upset win here by Tapales but I'm hoping it will happen.

That's the sentiment of most Filipino boxing fans here, including me. Inoue is way too talented for Marlon Tapales and you are right, an upset is very unlikely here as most of the factors that lead to a win were on Inoue's side, a knockout is the only chance for Marlon Tapales' hands to be raised as the winner.

But the good thing here is that when everything is against a Filipino boxer, that's when the time that boxer shines, hope it will be time for Tapales to fail the expectation of everybody here. Just like Pacman when he fought Barrera for the first time, no one believed that he would win but he shocked the boxing world with that KO win.

Dave1

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 11:55:33 AM

That's the sentiment of most Filipino boxing fans here, including me. Inoue is way too talented for Marlon Tapales and you are right, an upset is very unlikely here as most of the factors that lead to a win were on Inoue's side, a knockout is the only chance for Marlon Tapales' hands to be raised as the winner.

But the good thing here is that when everything is against a Filipino boxer, that's when the time that boxer shines, hope it will be time for Tapales to fail the expectation of everybody here. Just like Pacman when he fought Barrera for the first time, no one believed that he would win but he shocked the boxing world with that KO win.

Yes, the odds are pretty much stack up against Marlon Tapales and only few bettors would dare to put a bet on his head against the formidable Inoue.

Bu this is boxing, everything can happen inside the ring, even if you are a huge underdog, you still have a chance unless you got knockout. Mike Tyson was a prime example and all other underdogs throughout boxing history that has won the fight.

So not over for Marlon Tapales, he should believed in himself that he can conquer and defeat Naoya Inoue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 09:39:12 PM

Yes, the odds are pretty much stack up against Marlon Tapales and only few bettors would dare to put a bet on his head against the formidable Inoue.

Bu this is boxing, everything can happen inside the ring, even if you are a huge underdog, you still have a chance unless you got knockout. Mike Tyson was a prime example and all other underdogs throughout boxing history that has won the fight.

So not over for Marlon Tapales, he should believed in himself that he can conquer and defeat Naoya Inoue.

Yes, and we all witness what happened before where heavy favorite lost with the underdog, we don't know what will be the
outcome as both fighters never meet inside the ring yet.

Not saying that it can be the same outcome, but most of the fans believe before that Canelo will easily beat up Bivol but the outcome
of the fight turned to Bivol side.

Just an example but still Inoue's percentage of winning still by far against Tapales, risky taker will need that big nerve to place a bet for Tapales.
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 09:55:03 PM

Yes, and we all witness what happened before where heavy favorite lost with the underdog, we don't know what will be the

Not saying that it can be the same outcome, but most of the fans believe before that Canelo will easily beat up Bivol but the outcome

Just an example but still Inoue's percentage of winning still by far against Tapales, risky taker will need that big nerve to place a bet for Tapales.
This fight will be the one of the biggest fight in this year we all know how popular inoue is  and  for sure many people will bet on his side as they think that the monster  will release his anger inside the ring. But what you said mate is correct we don't know the outcome yet of this right cause they didn't meet before inside the ring. And for sure in this fight both fighters will do their very best in order to prevent lossing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 11:21:11 PM

Just like Pacman when he fought Barrera for the first time, no one believed that he would win but he shocked the boxing world with that KO win.

But Manny Pacquiao at that time was showing a good winning rate in defending his Super Bantamweight title. His name is already popular and he is considered to have a potential to be a great boxer different from the status of Marlon Tapales today. Naoya Inoue is really on a different level and it's really hard to accept that Tapales has no advantage to anything against him.

Tapales is really up against a beast. I hope that the long preparation to this fight will somehow boost Tapales strength, enough to hurt Inoue's steady defense. But on the other hand, with this long preparation too, Inoue also got an advantage to boost his own advantage too.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
avp2306

Activity: 1008
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 11:57:41 PM

This fight will be the one of the biggest fight in this year we all know how popular inoue is  and  for sure many people will bet on his side as they think that the monster  will release his anger inside the ring. But what you said mate is correct we don't know the outcome yet of this right cause they didn't meet before inside the ring. And for sure in this fight both fighters will do their very best in order to prevent lossing.

Feel bad for Tapales about to many people thinking he will be automatically lose with this fight. To many boxing fans didn't have confidence on his capability to defeat Inoue that's why its time for him to show up some good motivation since if he can show to the whole world on this upcoming match with Inoue that he can able to defeat him then for sure all those haters mouth will be totally shutdown. He need to motivate his self to fight more harder so I guess for this I go with Tapales and bet then let see how everything goes with it since sometimes I love to bet on underdogs.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:12:56 AM

Feel bad for Tapales about to many people thinking he will be automatically lose with this fight. To many boxing fans didn't have confidence on his capability to defeat Inoue that's why its time for him to show up some good motivation since if he can show to the whole world on this upcoming match with Inoue that he can able to defeat him then for sure all those haters mouth will be totally shutdown. He need to motivate his self to fight more harder so I guess for this I go with Tapales and bet then let see how everything goes with it since sometimes I love to bet on underdogs.

Yeah, but he can turn that into motivation and shows many people wrong about him. But you can't blame those boxing fans though, I mean with the way the Inoue is destroying anyone, it's not that he beat them thru score cards, but he just steamrolled everyone with vicious power and knockout.

So all is now on the shoulder of Tapales, to again, show his fans and his critics that he is not afraid of the monster and he see himself being him in his own backyard. It could be thru the judges score card or he caught Inoue and knockout him out.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:27:37 AM

Just like Pacman when he fought Barrera for the first time, no one believed that he would win but he shocked the boxing world with that KO win.

But Manny Pacquiao at that time was showing a good winning rate in defending his Super Bantamweight title. His name is already popular and he is considered to have a potential to be a great boxer different from the status of Marlon Tapales today. Naoya Inoue is really on a different level and it's really hard to accept that Tapales has no advantage to anything against him.

Tapales is really up against a beast. I hope that the long preparation to this fight will somehow boost Tapales strength, enough to hurt Inoue's steady defense. But on the other hand, with this long preparation too, Inoue also got an advantage to boost his own advantage too.
Man, how I wish we had the odds back that day when he fought Barrera. I was not yet into gambling at that time or if I did it's just a bet against a friend. The real numbers on gambling sites though, I don't know. I bet Manny was also an underdog at that time.
But you are right bro, Manny was already one of the good fighters before he fought Barrera and this is different.

Marlon Tapales is a technical boxer which means he must avoid all the haymakers that Naoya Inoue will throw or else he will see himself lying on the canvas. But I do like to give my full support for Tapales here and I won't even hesitate to put a bet under his name. Being a Filipino brother is still stronger than being a fan of his opponent.

Inoue all set now, ready for that unification fight with our very own Marlon Tapales.

https://twitter.com/naoyainoue_410

And if by chance Inoue win this and become unified champion again, he will be my fighter of the year.

Although there are a lot of fighters like David Benavidez winning against Plant and then Andrade, and we also have Haney against Loma (controversial), and then winning his first belt at 140 against Regis Prograis, I don't think it will hold against the path that Inoue did for this year, destroying the best champion at 122 lbs in Fulton get's his two belt and then has a chance to unify against Tapales and then becoming 2x undisputed and unified champion at the bantamweight and super bantamweight, that is a big accomplishment.

But this is for another discussion.  Grin
Damn! Scary abs.
He was already the fighter of the year for me when he climbed the mountains in the Bantamweight division. What he did was not an easy feat, and he almost lost to Donaire back then with a bleeding face. He unified those belts with literally blood and sweat.
Just looking at him, I cannot find a weakness. His body is crazy and I bet those are like steel, he also has a tough chin.  Tapales will need to work harder if he badly wants to defeat that dude. If this battle ends in the 12th round, Tapales might be the winner.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: