Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Inoue vs Tapales for Unified Super Bantamweight Title - December 26  (Read 4958 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 02:03:43 PM

And if it is true that Inoue stays at 122 for a while, he can also tell Tapales that he will just wait for the winner of his upcoming mandatories since it is most likely that they are all willing to fight Inoue because he is the biggest cash cow in the division plus it'll be for the undisputed championship. Maybe Tapales can also say that he will vacate 1 of his belts so Inoue will be forced to face 2 champions instead of just 1 more fight to become undisputed. Anyway, hope both Inoue and Tapales will settle their differences so we can see another undisputed fight this year.

My instinct tells me that this fight will push through, it is just a matter of how much they add to their offer to Marlon Tapales. Sean Gibbons is very good at that negotiation so there is no reason why this fight won't come to fruition and in fact Marlon Tapales was already in the US busy preparing for this fight that is most likely to happen this end of the year.

Yeah, we will have to just trust Sean Gibbons on the negotiation table, as much as we hated him because of some failed fight like when they still handle Casimero back then. But that was history already and they have parted ways.

But I do agree that Tapales has something to offer as well, he had 2 belts and Inoue needed it to become a unified champion. If they low ball Tapales and then the fight is not going to happen, then it will be a waiting game for Inoue. Maybe Tapales will go and give Akhmadaliev or choose a different path. Inoue's camp should be the A-side but they should respect Marlon as well and give him at least a decent paycheck for being a champion.

If there's a problem with the negotiation between Inoue and Tapales, it might result in an early fight with Casimero. If Inoue considers Casimero as an opponent, in terms of selling the fight, I think it's easy to promote the fight with Casimero since he was once a champion and is very popular as a boxer, although not as popular as Inoue. You know, in boxing, it's always the money that comes first; it's a business. So, if they agree on the price, anything could happen.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Westinhome

Activity: 1596
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 11:36:19 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2023, 08:24:42 AM by Westinhome

Yeah, we will have to just trust Sean Gibbons on the negotiation table, as much as we hated him because of some failed fight like when they still handle Casimero back then. But that was history already and they have parted ways.

But I do agree that Tapales has something to offer as well, he had 2 belts and Inoue needed it to become a unified champion. If they low ball Tapales and then the fight is not going to happen, then it will be a waiting game for Inoue. Maybe Tapales will go and give Akhmadaliev or choose a different path. Inoue's camp should be the A-side but they should respect Marlon as well and give him at least a decent paycheck for being a champion.

The Casimero had their own unique style of the game,Tapales had not enough now to win the game with their own strategy.In the boxing community,the gambler opinion will be the point the History repeat again in your life.Some people opinion will be Tapales,but it’s easy to win in the past.If the game was quit before the game,your money may be safe.Because the Casemiro will be the option of the gambler to get good money from the betting.Many betting was made now on the Casemiro as compared to the Tapales because of the potential game by the Casemiro.Even though Tapales had two belts,now the Casemiro had the good potential today game.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 08:51:36 AM

And if it is true that Inoue stays at 122 for a while, he can also tell Tapales that he will just wait for the winner of his upcoming mandatories since it is most likely that they are all willing to fight Inoue because he is the biggest cash cow in the division plus it'll be for the undisputed championship. Maybe Tapales can also say that he will vacate 1 of his belts so Inoue will be forced to face 2 champions instead of just 1 more fight to become undisputed. Anyway, hope both Inoue and Tapales will settle their differences so we can see another undisputed fight this year.

My instinct tells me that this fight will push through, it is just a matter of how much they add to their offer to Marlon Tapales. Sean Gibbons is very good at that negotiation so there is no reason why this fight won't come to fruition and in fact Marlon Tapales was already in the US busy preparing for this fight that is most likely to happen this end of the year.

If there's a problem with the negotiation between Inoue and Tapales, it might result in an early fight with Casimero. If Inoue considers Casimero as an opponent, in terms of selling the fight, I think it's easy to promote the fight with Casimero since he was once a champion and is very popular as a boxer, although not as popular as Inoue. You know, in boxing, it's always the money that comes first; it's a business. So, if they agree on the price, anything could happen.

Imagine if Casimero is getting the Inoue fight next and not Tapales. It is also possible that Casimero will be available right away this December or January next year since Oguni is only a light tune-up that should be disposed of quickly or at least an easy decision without suffering big injuries.

But I am also confident that both Inoue and Tapales will come to terms and will fight this December. Maybe Inoue's camp is just trying to tell the public that they will stay at 122 for long so Tapales will agree to their offer. I really have the feeling that Inoue will only want the undisputed crown at 122 then make 1 or 2 title defenses before moving up again at 126 for additional legacy to his legendary career.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 02:30:52 PM

^^ It will be huge if suddenly Inoue decided to fight Casimero instead of unifying all the belts against Tapales. However, it will really be a big reason for Inoue to go for Casimero first. There should be somewhat that evoke Inoue, maybe he just want to shut the mouth of Casimero for good or just let Tapales fight for the mandatory first and then see how it goes for Marlon. And then after he disposed of John Riel then they will go after Tapales next. But let's see, I'm also on the side of Inoue vs Tapales happening maybe November-December, or at least this year and then Inoue unifying the belts in the bantamweight/super bantamweight in the modern era so that is another history for the Japanese.
Distinctin

Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 01:08:35 PM

^^ It will be huge if suddenly Inoue decided to fight Casimero instead of unifying all the belts against Tapales. However, it will really be a big reason for Inoue to go for Casimero first. There should be somewhat that evoke Inoue, maybe he just want to shut the mouth of Casimero for good or just let Tapales fight for the mandatory first and then see how it goes for Marlon. And then after he disposed of John Riel then they will go after Tapales next. But let's see, I'm also on the side of Inoue vs Tapales happening maybe November-December, or at least this year and then Inoue unifying the belts in the bantamweight/super bantamweight in the modern era so that is another history for the Japanese.
That's just the second option. Inoue has a bigger chance of winning against Tapales than against Casimero, so he would not choose a hard battle with less reward. If he beats Tapales, he will be holding all the belts, and in that position, he can choose to fight any fighter he wants. Maybe Casimero's name will come up, maybe...

Right now, we should remain optimistic that this fight will happen, despite there being some rumors that it might not happen. The longer they prolong this, the more the excitement will die.

I'm saying if it's not possible this year, make it early next year. I think that's reasonable already.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 07:57:30 PM

That's just the second option. Inoue has a bigger chance of winning against Tapales than against Casimero, so he would not choose a hard battle with less reward. If he beats Tapales, he will be holding all the belts, and in that position, he can choose to fight any fighter he wants. Maybe Casimero's name will come up, maybe...

Right now, we should remain optimistic that this fight will happen, despite there being some rumors that it might not happen. The longer they prolong this, the more the excitement will die.

I'm saying if it's not possible this year, make it early next year. I think that's reasonable already.

That is the best thing that we can do right now, hope that we can see this fight at least happening this year. It was touted to be in November, but so far there's no update, we just know that the fight will be in Japan and pegged the month as November.

Inoue was not badly damage against Fulton, so maybe he just need a couple of weeks rest and he is back again. We've seen videos of him and his brother sparring, as Takuma will have to defend his belt against another Fiipino. So maybe Naoya Inoue is already cleared to fight, but it's just a matter of negotiating with team Tapales and for the to be ok with the purse split.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 07:59:21 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2023, 08:10:36 PM by Mahanton

That is the best thing that we can do right now, hope that we can see this fight at least happening this year. It was touted to be in November, but so far there's no update, we just know that the fight will be in Japan and pegged the month as November.

Inoue was not badly damage against Fulton, so maybe he just need a couple of weeks rest and he is back again. We've seen videos of him and his brother sparring, as Takuma will have to defend his belt against another Fiipino. So maybe Naoya Inoue is already cleared to fight, but it's just a matter of negotiating with team Tapales and for the to be ok with the purse split.
Are they still with that purse split? Its true that as long we arent making or seeing some updates or news in regarding with those kind of issues and havent seen any announcement or words from them then it would really be safe to assume out that it is really that still on or really that still in track for it to happen. We do still have that a month+ to wait up but we know that fights could really be postpone immediate if there would really be some sudden news or announcement in regarding about those disagreements in between parties on which it is really just that normal that Tapales team would definitely be asking for their fair share or slice
when it comes to that purse issue and Inoue's team is really just that too demanding a bigger slice considering that the other half or team are also a champion. They shouldn't really be taking up their heads too big
just because they are really that being popular or known but doesnt mean that they should really be giving out the priority. Everything should really be fair and square.

Possible upset for this year?
https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/08/03/23/boxings-biggest-upset-this-year-if-tapales-beats-inoue-analyst

If Tapales would be able to beat up Inoue then for sure it would really be the biggest paycheck on his career and at the same time it would really be a big boost up
into his popularity if he could really be able to pull this upset knowing on how heavily favorite Inoue is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 08:19:50 PM

Casimero is only in the rank 7. If anyone deserves the shot to a title, it's Luis Nery but even him was skipped by Innoue all for unification. There is a possibility that Inoue will move to 126 lbs and probably skip all but challenge Robeisy Ramirez. After all, he already beat Fulton which is below Robeisy so fighting Fulton I think is more of a strategy to get the WBO belt from Robeisy.

The most exciting is the welterweight class which I think Inoue will stay longer to fight top ranks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 09:15:18 PM

Casimero is only in the rank 7. If anyone deserves the shot to a title, it's Luis Nery but even him was skipped by Innoue all for unification. There is a possibility that Inoue will move to 126 lbs and probably skip all but challenge Robeisy Ramirez. After all, he already beat Fulton which is below Robeisy so fighting Fulton I think is more of a strategy to get the WBO belt from Robeisy.

The most exciting is the welterweight class which I think Inoue will stay longer to fight top ranks.

Depends on which division you are going to look for Casimero. But obviously you are talking about the WBC so yes, he is number 7 and Nery is number 1. However, as we have been discussing, Nery is banned to fight in Japan because he was once caught using a ban substance.

If Inoue wanted to fight him, then it will be outside of Japan. However, Inoue doesn't want to go out in the US, he defeated Donaire and recently, Stephen Fulton is his hometown. And most likely, if this fight is going to happen, it will still be in Japan as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 09:25:19 PM

TheIf Tapales would be able to beat up Inoue then for sure it would really be the biggest paycheck on his career and at the same time it would really be a big boost up
into his popularity if he could really be able to pull this upset knowing on how heavily favorite Inoue is.

The Monster is crashing and dominating every of his opponent since his inception in boxing. Beating him is really a big achievement to anyone especially if these boxers will give Inoue the first defeat of his career. Tapales won't earn a big paycheck here as the split is fixed however being the undisputed champion now at Super Bantamweight, he can now expect a big paycheck on his next future fight.

For let's say Tapales won, not just it will be the biggest upset of the year but maybe a candidate for the Fight of the Year.

I also want to see Inoue reaching as far as Welterweight but for now, it's too early to speculate if he will go beyond that.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 10:18:09 PM

I guess he will have accomplished the win first from Tapales and unify all the belts. Then plan his stay for another exciting matchup
unless Tapales will activate the rematch claw (not sure though if that's possible)
It's likely that there's a rematch clause since both are champions, and I'm pretty sure Inoue would make sure he would have the option of a rematch in case an upset happened. However, I wouldn't think of a possible upset, and I don't think Tapales' camp will activate that rematch if Inoue has a clear dominant win in this fight.

Inoue's camp provided a statement to continue the hype and to check if how fans will engaged especially those who wanted to see the potential
of giving Casimero his chance to be inside the ring against "The Monster"

All depends on how promoters will take it and how fans will react and push for whoever the next in line after Tapales.
Promoters will be happy to arrange that specific fight as it would certainly sell to the crowd. However, I have a feeling that the camp of Inoue might be a little concerned about their future due to the risk of losing to Casimero. Whether they will admit it or not, it's very obvious that they are not 100% confident that their monster boxer will win.

I don't think Naoya Inoue is interested in putting a rematch clause in his contract with Tapales. But Tapales can ask for it if he is not getting the money he wants. But technically it is hard to include a rematch clause in their fight since there are mandatories coming up soon. The IBF already has a mandatory waiting, the WBA has an upcoming eliminator fight and the WBC already had a partial eliminator but it could become mandatory depending on the situation.

I am curious about what made Inoue obviously scared of Casimero. Inoue wanted to become undisputed at 118 so he fought all 4 champions 1 by 1. Now he also wants to become an undisputed at 122. Inoue is busy fighting champions for his legacy while Casimero is busy fighting nobodies mate. Cheesy
well when it comes to fights with iniou the things are pretty good, first because he is a boxer who has no problem with giving revenge to anyone, the only thing he has right now is that he is a very busy boxer, almost what many want is to fight him , the fact that he has abandoned and left all his prizes, his belts in the past fights that he had in his previous weight condition, what I say is, fighting Inoue and not beating him is something very difficult to ask him to recvanvha and here The issue is not him, I am sure that he does want to give a rematch, it is that his very pace of advancing does not allow him to accept rematches, now all the most prominent boxers want to beat him, because the simple fact that he draws the attention of the He fights and does things well because it is something that many boxers want to lose their position, it is like saying that they can beat him.

When we look at the world of boxing, we also have to take Something very Important into consideration, which is that those in charge see the business model first, if in a supposed revenge match against Tapales they see him as having more options to add money than with a new boxer, well they will do it, if they see that against a more Famous boxer they have more money , then they Will only do it with the one that generates more spectacle and more money, now boxing has become a pure business model, pure money, sports have been put aside and all the marketing is being done so that they can generate more money, above the sport, the developers actually first look at the marketing study, if they see that it will generate more money with this boxer than with the other, they then go with the one who generates more, this is a chain that is never broken, therefore when we talk about boxing we have to wait to see which is the most famous boxer, because obviously with that The thing is that if the fight will take place, obviously right now Inou sees it as a gold mine, any fight everyone wants to go see the Japanesse.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 11:14:43 PM

Too much hype for Luis Nery. He will just be eaten alive by Naoya Inoue if they will face off. Nery was being skipped by Inoue? Definitely no. Inoue is not like that but it's om his promoter that is arranging the fight. It's just that Nery is likely prohibited to fight in Japan (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Nery is just full of talk. I don't see him a good match for Inoue.

Marlon Tapales is the most reasonable boxer that Inoue should face and it now happened. Casimero will soon catch up but to become a champion again regardless of who will be his opponent at that time.

Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 02:32:16 AM

Too much hype for Luis Nery. He will just be eaten alive by Naoya Inoue if they will face off. Nery was being skipped by Inoue? Definitely no. Inoue is not like that but it's om his promoter that is arranging the fight. It's just that Nery is likely prohibited to fight in Japan (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Marlon Tapales is the most reasonable boxer that Inoue should face and it now happened. Casimero will soon catch up but to become a champion again regardless of who will be his opponent at that time.

I think Nery will be too small for Inoue though, although Nery has the power to knockout anyone at this weight, but he hasn't face a fighter with a caliber of Inoue. For me, it's better if we will see Nery vs Casimero, two trash talker and had power and see who will be the last man standing.

Inoue should focus first on Marlon Tapales, although we wanted to support him as a big underdog, but we really haven't seen a boxer close to defeat Inoue. Only Nonito was able to almost beat Inoue in their first encounter, very close fight and Donaire broke Inoue's orbital bone. But after that, Inoue level up and knockout everyone he fights, including a rematch with the Filipino Flash.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 07:09:18 PM

I think Nery will be too small for Inoue though, although Nery has the power to knockout anyone at this weight, but he hasn't face a fighter with a caliber of Inoue. For me, it's better if we will see Nery vs Casimero, two trash talker and had power and see who will be the last man standing.

Inoue should focus first on Marlon Tapales, although we wanted to support him as a big underdog, but we really haven't seen a boxer close to defeat Inoue. Only Nonito was able to almost beat Inoue in their first encounter, very close fight and Donaire broke Inoue's orbital bone. But after that, Inoue level up and knockout everyone he fights, including a rematch with the Filipino Flash.

A prime Donaire would have been a better match. They are both fast and are willing to open themselves for a punch so they can counter because they know they could hurt more. I remember him against Montiel, it was phenomenal. Inoue is just one of the feared boxers in the lower division. He will continue using his mandatory card til reaching 140. Its probably the place where he could finally find opponents with serious firepower by the likes of Prograis.

Tapales may have defeated the fighters down him but not Innoue.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 770

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 08:35:12 PM

A prime Donaire would have been a better match. They are both fast and are willing to open themselves for a punch so they can counter because they know they could hurt more. I remember him against Montiel, it was phenomenal. Inoue is just one of the feared boxers in the lower division. He will continue using his mandatory card til reaching 140. Its probably the place where he could finally find opponents with serious firepower by the likes of Prograis.

Tapales may have defeated the fighters down him but not Innoue.
Trying to climb up the ladders and be able to face up those powerpunchers on higher weigh division then this is something that he could really be able to taste up.Yes, he might be that dominating on lower weight division
but doesnt mean that he would really be able to achieve it on higher ones but lets see on how far he would really be able to reach out but basing up on this fight perfomance and stats then it would really be just that somewhat obvious that this guy would really be going further. Potential match ups would really be mold up along the way on which it would really be just that normal that fight arrangement would be done
and lets see on whose fighters he would be face up but for now he would be needing to unify all of the belts on the current division.

Its up to him whether he would really be that next on stepping up another higher weight or would really be dominating still this current division he's in but there's no sense on doing that
once he do unify all the belts, so most likely he would really be stepping up and this is something that he might pursue since there's no other way if he would be pursuing
to be great into this field or career.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 08:45:50 PM

Nonito Donaire Jr. is the reason why Naoya Inoue puts up more intense training on his regime.

It's the first time in Inoue's career that he suffered a serious injury after his fight and that was because of Donaire. Prime vs. Prime, Donaire might crash Inoue but it now remains speculation forever since unfortunately, they weren't able to meet at the right time.

Inoue vs. Tapales - even my support will go to Tapales, I do not see him winning against the prime Inoue, really sorry to say that. No one in the Bantamweight or Superbantamweight is close to Inoue's strength right now even those who are in the top rankings in that division.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 08:53:29 PM

Nonito Donaire Jr. is the reason why Naoya Inoue puts up more intense training on his regime.

It's the first time in Inoue's career that he suffered a serious injury after his fight and that was because of Donaire. Prime vs. Prime, Donaire might crash Inoue but it now remains speculation forever since unfortunately, they weren't able to meet at the right time.

Inoue vs. Tapales - even my support will go to Tapales, I do not see him winning against the prime Inoue, really sorry to say that. No one in the Bantamweight or Superbantamweight is close to Inoue's strength right now even those who are in the top rankings in that division.

i am not seeing upset to be happening on this match as well. so if you gonna place a bet on this match, better look for other betting lines because inoue is highly favourite on this upcoming fight.
it may very well go under 7.5 and the fight won't go the distance. check the odds which will give you better profits. you can also look the odds for the winning method on this match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Distinctin

Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 11:30:53 AM

i am not seeing upset to be happening on this match as well. so if you gonna place a bet on this match, better look for other betting lines because inoue is highly favourite on this upcoming fight.
it may very well go under 7.5 and the fight won't go the distance. check the odds which will give you better profits. you can also look the odds for the winning method on this match.

I guess we all agree that Tapales is unlikely to win. Inoue is on a different level as a boxer, and he consistently outclasses his opponents, often resulting in one-sided beatdowns. This trend has continued after his tough competition against Donaire. As Inoue gains more recognition, his camp is focused on ensuring impressive wins every time he fights. So, despite Tapales being our very own, it's hard to be biased when we see who the obvious better fighter is.

The fight could end in less than 6 rounds if Tapales decides to challenge Inoue's power by fighting toe to toe or engaging in his counter-punching style.

Therefore, I would predict the fight to end in 6 rounds or less.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 12:46:31 PM

We understand, even the Filipino here says that it will be a very tough fight for Tapales to win against the formidable Inoue. We haven't seen any strategy on how to defeat him, since the close fight against Nonito Donaire. It was only Donaire that give Inoue the biggest test of his career and he won in, albeit he got seriously injured. But in the rematch, Inoue extract his revenge with a 2nd round knockout.

Going back to the Tapales, the only thing I heard is that he should used his awkwardness if there is as such tactic in boxing. And be somewhat unpredictable so that Inoue will somewhat be confused. But I don't see it enough to upset the monster. Unless Tapales landed a perfect punch and then Inoue can't recover from it. The only one that can beat Inoue here is himself, if he slacks on training and underestimated Tapales.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 02:06:38 PM

For those who are waiting some updates on the fight, it says that it could be around Mid December,

“One week of intense training has ended,” Inoue stated in a post, accompanied by a photo sporting a chiseled physique alongside his team members. “I had a good training session and am ready to switch on for December.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/inoue-one-week-intense-training-ended-ready-switch-on-december--178188

So it's good to hear that this fight is still a go. Because there have been some doubts earlier, regarding the purse split and that the camp of Tapales didn't accept the offer. So maybe there is some stipulations on the contract and most likely the Tapales camp has agreed in terms.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: