Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNRESPONSIVE POOL OPERATOR] 50BTC.com  (Read 257545 times)
pwnatorul

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:06:26 PM

Any update on this ?
I still can't withdrawn by 2 BTC from them!

Did anyone got a response from this guys ?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techmars

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:51:13 PM

So last update:

After i tried to rech Mr. Miloshevich several times, or Ms. Savoskina and no one replied after all, and no refund was made:

I decided to go to the police and to court.

Now court sentenced them to repay my 47 BTC which is worth to 22.784 €. They never became the letter from court, because their adresses are wrong. If one of them travel through the EU, they will get cought by police.

So my hope, that it will be handled without legal actions are gone. I really hope they catch this criminals.

Ms. Savoskina, Mr. Miloshevich or Mr. PR-Agent of 50btc.com now it happened what i said several times to you. Pay your outstandings and everything would be fine. Or simply talk to me, NOW! Or this goes to the next level. I hope you know what the word "Interpol" means...

what if they already out of country out of EU
techmars

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:51:34 PM

Any update on this ?
I still can't withdrawn by 2 BTC from them!

Did anyone got a response from this guys ?
zip
pwnatorul

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:14:18 PM

Are they related to Bitmine ?
Can you please post more contact information from them ?
Skype, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical address, etc.
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:06:08 PM

Re: 50BTC.com-THE POOL OPERATOR HAS STOPPED RESPONDING AND IS NOT PAYING MINERS

gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:56:28 AM

Bitmine is a Scam in my Opinion Cuz the Address that Bitmine Posted Is Fake, the Address does not exist

Are they related to Bitmine ?
Can you please post more contact information from them ?
Skype, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical address, etc.

zilong

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:54:53 PM

also i can't withdraw my bitcoins from 26.05.14. the transaction status is always failed. who can tell me how to contact the support team of 50btc?
Meyblaubaer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:34:34 PM

You can try to contact them via the orange Questoin Mark on the lower righ corner on their webiste. But don'*t hope that you'll get a response.

Think about that all your BTC are lost.

A small Tip is welcome everytime Wink
172wHXLuBDWcGmKDyytsFeUwSfGEt51SVq
aman598

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:43:19 AM

me too waiting for my 110btc from 7mnths and mailing and try to contact them no reply from them they r scam  Sad Cry
Infamy

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:34:13 PM

I have also been contacting them for weeks and have been trying to cash out for the past 3 weeks or so.... right before that I had cashed out $5,000 USD in BTC to my Coinbase account with a balace of 13 btc left... It seems that as soon as BTC started raising in value again they stopped cashing out everyone and most likely took off with our coins... This shouldn't be taken lightly by any of us who got scammed from them.. They were supposedly a "big mining pool" according to their site... I knew something was wrong when I tried thousands of times to withdraw my coins and all I got back was "FAILED", I also tried contacting them any got no response back... then I noticed the mining pools starting getting lower in their speeds, people starting to realize what was going on and stopped mining witht them... I was searching around for a reason as what could have happened and seen on here that everyone is having the same problem.. This is a load of bullshit because a bunch of us have alot of money on there... I have recently moved to btcmp.com as they do PPS. but to be out of over 8 grand because idiots like 50btc is really screwed up.... People get greedy and you dont even know who can be trusted anymore ,,,, Atleast there are still some honest mining pools that will cash you out but its a shame that a bunch of us lost out... I think we should launch a massive campaign against 50btc some how and get our coins back.. Even if it comes to the point of constantly having them DDoS'd and dropped offline. That will be sure to get the attention of the provider thats hosting them and i guarantee you that they will contact them... Sometimes you gotta threaten people although it might sound wrong but imo, it works... we definitely need to do something about this so we can get our money back from these bastards. If someone here has any information on them.. actual email, skype, phone numbers, etc... other than whats under WHOIS because that can be a binch of fake information just to hide who they are. If so, I have alot of resources that I can use to track down the real owner/owners of the site... contact me if anyone has information... Thanks.... Goodluck to all of us regarding this situation... I hope it gets sorted out..
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #pk2zUKCygBK41lcd
rdlab01_1

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:50:59 AM

I have also been contacting them for weeks and have been trying to cash out for the past 3 weeks or so.... right before that I had cashed out $5,000 USD in BTC to my Coinbase account with a balace of 13 btc left... It seems that as soon as BTC started raising in value again they stopped cashing out everyone and most likely took off with our coins... This shouldn't be taken lightly by any of us who got scammed from them.. They were supposedly a "big mining pool" according to their site... I knew something was wrong when I tried thousands of times to withdraw my coins and all I got back was "FAILED", I also tried contacting them any got no response back... then I noticed the mining pools starting getting lower in their speeds, people starting to realize what was going on and stopped mining witht them... I was searching around for a reason as what could have happened and seen on here that everyone is having the same problem.. This is a load of bullshit because a bunch of us have alot of money on there... I have recently moved to btcmp.com as they do PPS. but to be out of over 8 grand because idiots like 50btc is really screwed up.... People get greedy and you dont even know who can be trusted anymore ,,,, Atleast there are still some honest mining pools that will cash you out but its a shame that a bunch of us lost out... I think we should launch a massive campaign against 50btc some how and get our coins back.. Even if it comes to the point of constantly having them DDoS'd and dropped offline. That will be sure to get the attention of the provider thats hosting them and i guarantee you that they will contact them... Sometimes you gotta threaten people although it might sound wrong but imo, it works... we definitely need to do something about this so we can get our money back from these bastards. If someone here has any information on them.. actual email, skype, phone numbers, etc... other than whats under WHOIS because that can be a binch of fake information just to hide who they are. If so, I have alot of resources that I can use to track down the real owner/owners of the site... contact me if anyone has information... Thanks.... Goodluck to all of us regarding this situation... I hope it gets sorted out..
50btc pool is linked with BITMINE.ch , your btc are used for refund of order of BITMINE, if you serch on skype users view in the name search, you view 50btc russian and 50btc Swiss .
Meyblaubaer

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:55:10 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 04:24:39 PM by Meyblaubaer

50btc pool is linked with BITMINE.ch , your btc are used for refund of order of BITMINE, if you serch on skype users view in the name search, you view 50btc russian and 50btc Swiss .

So that means, all BTC which are not refunded, and not payed out are now used to refund the Bitmine.ch orders? Are you serious?

So that means: bitmine.ch and 50btc are one company and all of them are liars and thiefs, right?

abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

Re: 50BTC.com-THE POOL OPERATOR HAS STOPPED RESPONDING AND IS NOT PAYING MINERS

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:44:09 PM

So last update:

After i tried to rech Mr. Miloshevich several times, or Ms. Savoskina and no one replied after all, and no refund was made:

Now court sentenced them to repay my 47 BTC which is worth to 22.784 €. They never became the letter from court, because their adresses are wrong. If one of them travel through the EU, they will get cought by police.

So my hope, that it will be handled without legal actions are gone. I really hope they catch this criminals.

Ms. Savoskina, Mr. Miloshevich or Mr. PR-Agent of 50btc.com now it happened what i said several times to you. Pay your outstandings and everything would be fine. Or simply talk to me, NOW! Or this goes to the next level. I hope you know what the word "Interpol" means...

Nice to see this is going to police and legal actions are being taken.

These guys deserve worse.
techmars

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

So last update:

Nice to see this is going to police and legal actions are being taken.

These guys deserve worse.
they probably out of country by now
cryptopick

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:26:37 PM

Agreed with above post they have most likely made there bank run. It was a very well orchestrated scam and continues to prove our community's unwillingness to take crime seriously.  Some members will fight but most will just call it a wash, I didnt lose too much only 0.09 BTC stuck in there. The point is we need some sort of Certifying Body that can check these places out , get accurate contact and site info and certify sites.

Trev
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:41:39 PM

What does it take for a pool to be marked as SCAM on this forum?

Looks like we have a better chance spotting a unicorn.
Meyblaubaer

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:48:34 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 09:08:33 AM by Meyblaubaer

I think we need more people who try to contact 50btc, who are ready to contact their local police or governments or to take more legal actions.

I think it's the only way to get a small chance to get our BTC back.

If somebody wants to contact me privately, please send me a PM with your skype adress, then we can take more actions together.

Anyone who has any informations of 50BTC.com please publish it here or send it by PM to me so we can collect all informations!

Also all Informations about Bitmine.ch are welcome

Meyblaubaer

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:18:10 AM

Nice article in german language about the bitmine.ch criminals and their practice:

http://www.20min.ch/finance/news/story/Dubioses-Geschaeft-mit-Bitcoin-Rechnern-18031481

So Maybe it's time to write to newspapers? Maybe they get the clue. So now we got an picture from the bitmine.ch criminals which are maybe the same persons like 50btc. I think the newspapers will investigate more further.

Let us take this to the next level and write your story to them..

pwnatorul

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:44:39 AM

I got scammed by 50BTC for 2 BTC.
Bitmine is a real company and they are doing their job pretty decent. They had over 3 months of delay but in the end i received my CoinCraft Desks.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: