Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 32 (37.6%)
I'll give it a shot. - 32 (37.6%)
Not a chance. - 14 (16.5%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 9701 times)
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 10:57:43 AM

I see some hate towards milk on this thread and I’m not sure how I feel about that. I drink close to half a gallon of milk a day. Usually straight from the jug like a beast. Is there really anything better than milk, red meat, and potatoes drenched in butter? I think not.

I’m getting a late start on my push-ups today. Been a busy weekend and I am very sunburned.

Raw milk or straight from the cow's teet might be good.

Yeah, I also been under this GOMAD (Gallon of Milk A Day), really helps when you do strength training like this 100 push up a day. I'll just go into a convenient store and bring it with me in the office, have it beside me in the table and jug it out from time to time.

Of course, this is not for everyone, specially if you are lactose intolerance, maybe you need to read the label of the milk first. Or they could be replacement like Soya Milk.

Really feels good to be stronger by the day doing this challenge.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 11:16:37 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

The number of push-ups has now doubled in one day, I did 8 push-ups yesterday and 18 today in just one session. I started my challenge with high hopes but have been stuck at 5-7 push-ups for the past several days. I did 8 push-ups on both hands and feet,and another 10 push-up on both hands and knees....Don't get me wrong...I am trying and getting very good results. I have to face many problems due to my overweight, but this challenge I am sure to win. I have tried sweating myself and I am getting results my weight is still stable but I hope to lose it soon. In fact, the discussion greatly stirs the intellectual power of people and it is easy to use it in the workplace.
In addition to working out, the price of bitcoin is rising.....I hope to do 100 push-ups one day. As I am taking time to do this, it will take time for the price of Bitcoin to reach its desired goal. My morale is important in increasing push-ups and everyone should prioritize HOLDings to increase the value of Bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 02:52:18 PM

I don't really know if I'm the only one who's see this on Bitcoin price that's heading down where we don't want it to be or is it just trying to show those who never saw it getting past $67-69k? Huh...? I hope it gets back up again, or is it that some of us are not getting the job done like completing the push-up to 100? Or are some of us stopping at 60 that's why we have it at $68k now🤔🤔? Who's monitoring this push-up? We need to get it back up to $70k+ ones more.
I believe some of us are having this disappointing look on our faces after seeing the market price losing it's force of get to $100k, it must surely turn around anytime soon to a much higher price, ones it gets to $70k the journey to $100k continues.
A dump for ants... in other words, does not really even count for a dump.. yet.
I don't think is just an ordinary dump like you said because the way Bitcoin price is running down is so fast and this is the fastest dump I have seen since this year. We were expecting to see Bitcoin price going up but now is at $65k (this last time I checked), what seems to be the problem this time around? Well I hope this won't continue like this in this new week because if it does I believe it would kill the morale of those who have been holding for long and it might trigger some to start selling.

We can never know how long the dumps are going to last, yet we should be ready, willing and able to withstand them and to have plans about how to deal with them, whether it is just holding through or buying more... and we already had a couple of other quick dumps this year, from $49k to $38.5k and the other one from $64k to $59.5k and so these kinds of dumps are not unusual.. but they really have not been lasting, so far.. ..

Is true these type of dump don't last up to 2 weeks but from all indications it seems like it might take a little part of this week to keep maintaining the dump and to me I see it as a temptation to all those who are hodling. The market movement at this point is some how heading upwards but I can't say it will rush back to $72-73k we saw it last, it will take it's time.

Yes.. you sound like one of the weak hands that they would like to get to sell, and if you do, then you would likely regret it.

Newbies get so excited about short-term profits, and they tend to fail/refuse to recognize and appreciate the power of compounding value that comes from longer time holding of your BTC, and so if you are over-invested, sure shave off a bit, but otherwise, don't be over investing so much that you feel that you have to get a short-term profit when there is a hell of a lot more value in terms of figuring out longer term ways to hold your BTC and to enjoy the likely fruits of compounding value (and yeah, the compounding value is not guaranteed, but there is no real reason to consider bitcoin's investment thesis to be not be getting stronger with the passage of time).

Honestly I feel tempted when I saw the market price going down the drill but I think we're still on the right track, still believe that Bitcoin price would start a new beginning by heading to that target of hitting $100k+ without going down as it went few days back.
I feel when traders and investors reason to sell is when they lack that other means of getting funds to cover for that long term period while hodling, there need to be a plan B and if there isn't it becomes a problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 10:22:41 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2024, 12:24:30 AM by JayJuanGee

I see some hate towards milk on this thread and I’m not sure how I feel about that. I drink close to half a gallon of milk a day. Usually straight from the jug like a beast. Is there really anything better than milk, red meat, and potatoes drenched in butter? I think not.

I’m getting a late start on my push-ups today. Been a busy weekend and I am very sunburned.
Raw milk or straight from the cow's teet might be good.
Yeah, I also been under this GOMAD (Gallon of Milk A Day), really helps when you do strength training like this 100 push up a day. I'll just go into a convenient store and bring it with me in the office, have it beside me in the table and jug it out from time to time.

Of course, this is not for everyone, specially if you are lactose intolerance, maybe you need to read the label of the milk first. Or they could be replacement like Soya Milk.

Really feels good to be stronger by the day doing this challenge.  Grin

You need to be careful with some of the processed products, including milk, that is why I mentioned raw milk as being good... and for sure Soya is a processed product, and I am not going to claim to be any kind of expert regarding the extent to which it has benefits..

One of the benefits of real raw milk is that it has natural fat in it, when it is processed homogenized and pasteurized there can be problems with that process.. to take something that is alive and good for you and kill some of its nutrients and to make it so that it lasts longer, but that does not necessarily mean that it is still good for you in terms of inflammation that it can cause.. and yeah some people are more or less tolerant than others... it can be difficult to get raw milk, which is a kind of crime in itself.. .one of the sad things of modern living in terms of some of the foods being overly processed and/or dumbed down in various ways.... and there could be some good milk substitutes, but I am not sure if coconut milk is one of them.. .. and we likely would need to consider the matter in terms of how natural is the process of extraction and/or conversion into milk.. and what other ingredients might be contained in the product, and you might tolerate some of those a lot or think that they are good for you, but it is not always clear about some of the product... or even if they are labelled properly, including some of the GMO bullshit that is not even always labelled or required to be labelled.

The number of push-ups has now doubled in one day, I did 8 push-ups yesterday and 18 today in just one session. I started my challenge with high hopes but have been stuck at 5-7 push-ups for the past several days. I did 8 push-ups on both hands and feet,and another 10 push-up on both hands and knees....Don't get me wrong...I am trying and getting very good results. I have to face many problems due to my overweight, but this challenge I am sure to win. I have tried sweating myself and I am getting results my weight is still stable but I hope to lose it soon. In fact, the discussion greatly stirs the intellectual power of people and it is easy to use it in the workplace.
In addition to working out, the price of bitcoin is rising.....I hope to do 100 push-ups one day. As I am taking time to do this, it will take time for the price of Bitcoin to reach its desired goal. My morale is important in increasing push-ups and everyone should prioritize HOLDings to increase the value of Bitcoin.

I do think that diet and sleep are more important than exercise when it comes to losing weight, yet surely there can be a lot of difficulties to reduce the weight after it had already been put on, and as we get older, we do have troubles to keep our muscle mass.. so surely it is going to be helpful if you are using your muscles in ways that they had not been previously used, because that will contribute to your building muscles and/or toning your muscles and probably facilitate your body to use the nutrients from food more efficiently.. since muscle processes nutrients better than fat.. fat does not process nutrients it just sits there and waits for your muscles to need to use it up.

Even with me, I can feel more muscle definition in recent times, but my body fat has gone up a lot in the past several years, and so it takes a certain amount of activity to stop from losing some of the muscle mass, which I have some of my own limitations in terms of what kinds of things that I am able to do, that I used to be able to do, and several of those used to be able to do activities, I won't be able to get back to being able to do, but I can still work towards improvements in terms of some of the kinds of activities (or the level of exertion) that I can currently do, which includes getting back some muscle definition and energy that seems to have been helped from the 5 times a day pushups...

Right now, day 43 for me with 5,940 pushups, so far.. two more sets for today, still.

I don't really know if I'm the only one who's see this on Bitcoin price that's heading down where we don't want it to be or is it just trying to show those who never saw it getting past $67-69k? Huh...? I hope it gets back up again, or is it that some of us are not getting the job done like completing the push-up to 100? Or are some of us stopping at 60 that's why we have it at $68k now🤔🤔? Who's monitoring this push-up? We need to get it back up to $70k+ ones more.
I believe some of us are having this disappointing look on our faces after seeing the market price losing it's force of get to $100k, it must surely turn around anytime soon to a much higher price, ones it gets to $70k the journey to $100k continues.
A dump for ants... in other words, does not really even count for a dump.. yet.
I don't think is just an ordinary dump like you said because the way Bitcoin price is running down is so fast and this is the fastest dump I have seen since this year. We were expecting to see Bitcoin price going up but now is at $65k (this last time I checked), what seems to be the problem this time around? Well I hope this won't continue like this in this new week because if it does I believe it would kill the morale of those who have been holding for long and it might trigger some to start selling.
We can never know how long the dumps are going to last, yet we should be ready, willing and able to withstand them and to have plans about how to deal with them, whether it is just holding through or buying more... and we already had a couple of other quick dumps this year, from $49k to $38.5k and the other one from $64k to $59.5k and so these kinds of dumps are not unusual.. but they really have not been lasting, so far.. ..
Is true these type of dump don't last up to 2 weeks but from all indications it seems like it might take a little part of this week to keep maintaining the dump and to me I see it as a temptation to all those who are hodling.

Just because it might be a temptation for you, and you consider that it might be a temptation for others to dump (or to sell) here, I get the sense that you might not understand where we are at.

We are not at the top of a cycle, and so a lot of newbies (and even no coiners who are looking at BTC prices) get confused and they think that being at new ATHs in BTC is like being at the top of a cycle, but that is not very likely to be true, especially if you consider the context of both how we got here and what is going on in the space, and also if you might have noticed that when BTC prices pass through previous  ATHs (think about passing through $1,163 in early 2017, and think about passing through $19,666 in late 2020), there tends to not be very much resistance at the previous ATH points, and so even though you are feeling like there is resistance here or there might be resistance here or we are hanging around in these price areas ($69k-ish) for too long, you are sounding mostly like a weak hand... and hey, you can do what you like... or maybe if you sell a bit of your stash you will feel better because right now, the fact of the matter is that your nervousness is showing that you might be: 1) over exposed to bitcoin in light of your own finances or 2) lacking in conviction in terms of your knowledge of bitcoin and/or your own psychology - which may relate back to your finances.  You will may well end up feeling a bit better if you sell some of your BTC, until you stop feeling better after the price continues to go up and you are no longer able to buy back the BTC that yo sold at these here price levels, and you might question why you did not buy more BTC around here, rather than selling...and yeah of course, none of us know, the price can go in either direction.

The market movement at this point is some how heading upwards but I can't say it will rush back to $72-73k we saw it last, it will take it's time.

What is the rush?  If you haven't overinvested then it should not matter.  You can buy some more if the price drops further or just hold, but probably you are looking for a place to sell.. which truly does not seem to be any kind of sign of anyone with any level of conviction.. and yeah.. $100k is also likely another blip on the radar.. and people are making it out as if it is some kind of BIG deal, when it is not.. $100k is just another bump along the road... .. . and in the end.. no one really knows, and so you are responsible for your own level of conviction, and your own level of figuring out how much BTC to have, whether to keep buying and or at what point to sell, if at all..

Yes.. you sound like one of the weak hands that they would like to get to sell, and if you do, then you would likely regret it.

Newbies get so excited about short-term profits, and they tend to fail/refuse to recognize and appreciate the power of compounding value that comes from longer time holding of your BTC, and so if you are over-invested, sure shave off a bit, but otherwise, don't be over investing so much that you feel that you have to get a short-term profit when there is a hell of a lot more value in terms of figuring out longer term ways to hold your BTC and to enjoy the likely fruits of compounding value (and yeah, the compounding value is not guaranteed, but there is no real reason to consider bitcoin's investment thesis to be not be getting stronger with the passage of time).
Honestly I feel tempted when I saw the market price going down the drill but I think we're still on the right track, still believe that Bitcoin price would start a new beginning by heading to that target of hitting $100k+ without going down as it went few days back.

It is always going to go up and down, and we might even have some 20% to 30% corrections, and maybe also down the road people think that we we will get 50% corrections.

Sure any of that can happen right here or later... Sure, 20% to 30% is easier to achieve than 50% or more, but any of that is possible, and so you should have a bit of a plan to be able to deal with it, and if you need to sell some, then sell some. . but some people get screwed up in terms of thinking that it is all or nothing.

You have ONLY been registered on the forum for less than 1.5 years and if you started accumulating bitcoin since the time of your forum registration, then you have been spoiled because the BTC price has been mostly going up since you registered on the forum, so you may well could have accumulated a lot of BTC and be in a position to sell some...

Yet, I personally doubt that any newbie to bitcoin could easily establish a solid position in bitcoin in only a year, or even less than a whole cycle.. so personally, it seems better to continue to accumulate BTC, but hey, you might have come into bitcoin at a kind of weird time in which you have mostly ONLY experienced UP, so you have developed some bad expectations, including temptations to either stop buying or to sell and to take profits.. and you have to figure out some kind of plan for yourself how to deal with the situation and to assess if you have enough bitcoin or not.. if you don't have enough bitcoin, then you are not even in a position to be selling, so then you should just continue to buy, but to me it sounds like you are not even doing that.. so hey you are the one who has to figure out how to deal with making sure that you have enough BTC.. and probably stop thinking narrowly in terms of some short term profits that you might be able to make by selling and buying back cheaper and blah blah blah blah. that may or may not end up working out as you had expected.

I feel when traders and investors reason to sell is when they lack that other means of getting funds to cover for that long term period while hodling, there need to be a plan B and if there isn't it becomes a problem.

Traders are fucking around with short term price moves and likely to get fucked in times like these when they are likely selling too much too soon.. and investors do not sell until they have already reached a decent status, that is most likely going to be over at  least a whole cycle and maybe even at least a couple of cycles, and investors may only sell parts of their holdings rather than all of it... but hey, there can be quite a few variants of both traders and investors.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Bravut

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 11:44:18 PM
Merited by JimboToronto (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Traders are fucking around with short term price moves and likely to get fucked in times like these when they are likely selling too much too soon.. and investors do not sell until they have already reached a decent status, that is most likely going to be over at  least a whole cycle and maybe even at least a couple of cycles, and investors may only sell parts of their holdings rather than all of it... but hey, there can be quite a few variants of both traders and investors.

I don't know if there is any word known as Short term investors, I would have used the word for Traders. Traders are only present in the market for instant profits, whereas Investors are long term viewers of the market.
  Most bitcoiners are  likely to get drowned this season because of price movement and greed. Those that are selling now should realise this is just the beginning, if you are selling now it should be a little but i don't see the need of selling this time and soon regret will kick into the market because of this panic sells and the failure to understand that price moves up and down in corrections, the main priority now should be accumulating, holding and buying more bitcoins. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 12:49:11 AM

Traders are fucking around with short term price moves and likely to get fucked in times like these when they are likely selling too much too soon.. and investors do not sell until they have already reached a decent status, that is most likely going to be over at  least a whole cycle and maybe even at least a couple of cycles, and investors may only sell parts of their holdings rather than all of it... but hey, there can be quite a few variants of both traders and investors.
  I don't know if there is any word known as Short term investors, I would have used the word for Traders.

It could be that we are quibbling about semantics, and I personally would suggest that the bare minimum to qualify as an investor in bitcoin is to have at minimum a 4 year timeline to stay in, and perhaps someone 4-6 years might be considered a short term investor.. but yeah, perhaps that is quibbling a bit.. yet my main point of contention is that when guys try to suggest that they are investing if they have less than a 4-year time horizon, and in regards to bitcoin, I would call those guys traders rather than investors if they go into bitcoin with a plan to play this cycle or to get in and out in less than 4 years.

Sure, some of those guys might come into bitcoin and plan to get in and out, and then they might end up changing their mind and end up staying longer  than their original intention, so sometimes it can be difficult to pigeon-hole people too much in terms of what they might be intending to do from the start, to the extent that they even have a plan.. because some people might not have very much of a plan, which might be o.k. too.. especially if the person is DCA'ing, and he might get in and decide that he is going to DCA for 6 months to a year and then reconsider how it is going at various points along the way,

...and I suppose that there is nothing really wrong with that, especially since one of my own pieces of advice is for people to get the fuck started, and to figure out the details as they go, since there is some importance in getting started, even if it might ONLY be $10 per week... and then there is potential for some better abilities to pay attention and to learn when someone has some sort of a stake in bitcoin rather than having no coins and just pondering over the theories about entry points and all that baloney.   The entry point is get the fuck started, and figure out the details as you are going.. while you are doing your $10 per week or whatever amount is chosen as a starting point.

Traders are only present in the market for instant profits, whereas Investors are long term viewers of the market.

Even though technically, you are likely correct, but that kind of a distinction seems too superficial.

Most bitcoiners are  likely to get drowned this season because of price movement and greed. Those that are selling now should realise this is just the beginning, if you are selling now it should be a little but i don't see the need of selling this time and soon regret will kick into the market because of this panic sells and the failure to understand that price moves up and down in corrections, the main priority now should be accumulating, holding and buying more bitcoins. 

Surely, I agree with you about this, and we know that bitcoin's history is littered with previous BTC HODLers who sold too much too early, and they are later kicking themselves for their short-sightedness, and this kind of history is going to continue to repeat itself.. People who think that they are so smart because they sell their whole stash of 50 BTC that they bought for $250 each in 2015 (and so they invested $12,500 into bitcoin) at $1k in early 2017, and brag because they got $50k for their investment and they made 4x profits... so they are so smart because they are walking away with $37,500 in pure profits.

And, after the fact we know that there are so many better ways they could have played that quantity of BTC, including selling in increments, and ending up being able to sell all the way up to $20k.. and still holding more than half their stash. .instead of selling it.. and yeah maybe they could have bought back and maybe they would have never ended up with 50 BTC again, but now if they are wanting to use their $37,500 in profits, they are only going to get right around 0.5 BTC or perhaps 0.6BTC, if they catch a dip...and 2015 is not even that long ago..

We could come up with some more similar examples using the 2018 to 2021 period to show similar kinds of mistakes of selling too much too early, even though 2017 was a pretty brutal year for the non-believers who sold way too much too early... especially anyone selling below $4,000... and even though they might have had some opportunities in 2018, and 2020 to buy back below $4k, it was not really a great selling point.

Each cycle has its own variations, so none of us really know anything for sure, and so we can ONLY attempt to prepare ourselves within the resources that we have available..

You  are pretty new to the forum, Bravut.. so you may well be really early in terms of your own bitcoin accumulation - especially if we are to use your forum registration date as a reference point.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 01:08:33 AM

Bitcoin price has been stagnant for sometime now does it mean we all need to change the name of this thread from 100 push up to 150 pushup. Because the 100 push up has expired. Lolz what can we do @OgNasty @JayjuanGee for btc price to surge high or are we becoming weak? Or is BTC the problem? Or sellers dont want us to achieve our Goal?

Bravut

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 01:20:57 AM

Each cycle has its own variations, so none of us really know anything for sure, and so we can ONLY attempt to prepare ourselves within the resources that we have available..

You  are pretty new to the forum, Bravut.. so you may well be really early in terms of your own bitcoin accumulation - especially if we are to use your forum registration date as a reference point.

You have said it all, each cycle has it own variation, as the market is unpredictable but with past histories we know what to expect, not neglecting the past price data present. In a nutshell how I think we should focus on the bitcoin market is selling part, and buy more in a long run not only during market bull run then you care about your bitcoin portfolio.

Yes, am in my early stage of accumulation and with the useful informations and ideas shared in the forum I now know how to go about it to avoid silly mistakes and keep learning from other members.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 216

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 03:27:06 AM

I got two sets of fifty in today for the first time. It felt pretty good. I feel like there’s hope that I could get to 100 straight by the time we hit $100K if I can manage to keep it up. This challenge has been going on long enough now to where I’m proud to see people sticking with it. I know I would have missed a day by now if I didn’t have this thread going so thanks to all the participants.
If you continue hitting the 100 push-ups in two sets for some weeks, it will get used to your body, and you will not want to do any push-ups that are below fifth because you will not want to reduce your morale of hitting 100 push-ups one day in a set. After you have done the fifty push-ups for some weeks and gained some strength, you can increase it to 70 push-ups in a set to see if you can handle it. If you successfully handled the 70 push-ups without too much struggle, then you can now do the 100 push-ups in a set because you have prepared your body for it.  have prepared your body for it. 

I’m actually surprised at how good it feels. Doing only 2 sets lets me get my 100 push-ups in before noon. That gives my body twice as much time to recover as when I was doing 25 right before bed and then 25 more when I wake up. I’m barely getting through 50 at a time so 100 is still a long ways off, but I’m hoping to continue seeing improvement.
Your push-up style is perfect, If you manage to do 50 push-ups a day, I think you can reach 100 very quickly. If you can do 25 push-ups every day after waking up and 25 before noon, then it is very good for your body. Since you are halfway there, reaching 100 will definitely be a bit difficult for you, but you can reach it. Although doing 100 push-ups every day is quite painful, it requires a good amount of strength from your body, but you will understand. And with the strategies you are using to push up every day, I think you will be able to complete your challenge before Bitcoin hits $100k.
But I can't do as many push-ups as you. I only do 25 push-ups a day. It takes a lot of energy and I have a lot of pain in my muscles. But I may reach this stage like you, but I may have to spend more time to reach this position.

HelliumZ

Activity: 322
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 04:47:56 AM

I must do more diet control before bitcoin hit 100k milestone.
Currently in position I should be able to do 50 push-ups.
From today I have to join the gym and burn a lot of calories.
My BMI now 24.6
Before bitcoin halving I will try to gradually increase Push-Up and after halving I will complete 100Push-Up.

Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 06:46:33 AM

I hit 1,000 push-ups yesterday. I wonder how long until we hit 100,000 push-ups done in this thread…
For the first time since I started this 100 push up challenge I was able to complete 52 push-up in a stretch under 1 minute 54 second this morning, though the last 10 from the 52 wasn't easy to finish but with the believe that Bitcoin price will still go higher gave me more energy to complete it and I feel a bit relief after this exercise which has given my whole body a nice stretch, my arms, neck, shoulders, hips, and my back.
With the momentum am gathering now I believe some day am going to hit 1,000 and above push up just as you did @OgNasty.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 08:20:19 AM

I don't know if there is any word known as Short term investors, I would have used the word for Traders. Traders are only present in the market for instant profits, whereas Investors are long term viewers of the market.
Even though there is high temptation not to call traders investors, the reality is that they are actually investors because they invest their time and money with the hope of making profits. The only difference is in the nature and manner in which they go about the investment and what will likely be the outcome of their investment. Now that I realize that not all investors will make money because some investments can go bad as it is with even conventional investments, it becomes clearer that trading is an investment that can go south very fast.

Traders are actually short term investors as they target their profit within a short interval of time. Consequently, the risk in trading is compounded, the reason many people struggle to know that trading is actually investment or similarly to reckless gambling. Long term investment have always proven to be the way to peace of mind and reliable profiting, and many people are toeing that line.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:27:35 AM

I've watched a lot of those videos about the benefits of having 100 push ups a day and that doesn't include Bitcoin becoming $100k. Hehehe..

Kidding aside, there's no way that Bitcoin will ever stop moving upwards mostly after this halving. $100k is just like a stop over and then it's going to head next to another ATH that we're all waiting for.

Alright satoshi, I'll do my part and it does makes sense that we should remain healthy so that we can enjoy the next ATH.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 10:29:41 AM

I got two sets of fifty in today for the first time. It felt pretty good. I feel like there’s hope that I could get to 100 straight by the time we hit $100K if I can manage to keep it up. This challenge has been going on long enough now to where I’m proud to see people sticking with it. I know I would have missed a day by now if I didn’t have this thread going so thanks to all the participants.
If you continue hitting the 100 push-ups in two sets for some weeks, it will get used to your body, and you will not want to do any push-ups that are below fifth because you will not want to reduce your morale of hitting 100 push-ups one day in a set. After you have done the fifty push-ups for some weeks and gained some strength, you can increase it to 70 push-ups in a set to see if you can handle it. If you successfully handled the 70 push-ups without too much struggle, then you can now do the 100 push-ups in a set because you have prepared your body for it.  have prepared your body for it. 

I’m actually surprised at how good it feels. Doing only 2 sets lets me get my 100 push-ups in before noon. That gives my body twice as much time to recover as when I was doing 25 right before bed and then 25 more when I wake up. I’m barely getting through 50 at a time so 100 is still a long ways off, but I’m hoping to continue seeing improvement.
Keep on doing your push-ups. With time, you will build up the muscles and strength that will allow you to do 50 push-ups without finding it hard to complete. I adopted another strategy to complete my 100 push-ups a day, which is 4 sets of 30, 30, and 40 push-ups. This strategy makes my body feel good, and it will help to develop my body faster than the 5 sets of 20 reps I was doing before. 

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 11:38:42 AM
Merited by DirtyKeyboard (1)

It was a shocken experience that I had today, I wasn't expecting it because I have been long down doing push ups for quite some time now, the experience I had was that while I was actually doing my morning routine of push ups a friend Walk up to me and introduce a more reliable way of doing push-ups that will be challenging enough to booster muscle enlargement, which is to sustain and become more slower in your pushups, I gave it a try and all my body system changed instantly and vibrating like it was my first time such that am even  managing to type right now hence I see the need of prioritizing a more quality push ups than quantity if actually any one will want to experience muscles enlargement, the 100 pushups challenge can be done in different pacing, sessions and sets while striving to achieve it. Am very certain that if I could continue with this new method introduced to me by my friend trust me my muscles can never remain the same.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 12:29:43 PM

I've watched a lot of those videos about the benefits of having 100 push ups a day and that doesn't include Bitcoin becoming $100k. Hehehe..
We can then say that this is then another way of doing the same thing and achieving the same result, this time a passionately one motivated by bitcoin getting to $100k. Not bad for the people that believe in bitcoin I guess.

Keep on doing your push-ups. With time, you will build up the muscles and strength that will allow you to do 50 push-ups without finding it hard to complete. I adopted another strategy to complete my 100 push-ups a day, which is 4 sets of 30, 30, and 40 push-ups. This strategy makes my body feel good, and it will help to develop my body faster than the 5 sets of 20 reps I was doing before. 
Why doing 30, 30 and 40 push-ups instead of 40, 30 and 30 push-ups? From my personal experience, the first round is a little bit easier and less painful and the pain increases as you go deep into the exercise. I can even put it at 50-30-20 and still achieve the same result. The very first period of starting this exercise is the only time it will be painful for the start but when the body become accustomed to it, the reverse will then become the case.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 169

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 02:10:30 PM

It was a shocken experience that I had today, I wasn't expecting it because I have been long down doing push ups for quite some time now, the experience I had was that while I was actually doing my morning routine of push ups a friend Walk up to me and introduce a more reliable way of doing push-ups that will be challenging enough to booster muscle enlargement, which is to sustain and become more slower in your pushups, I gave it a try and all my body system changed instantly and vibrating like it was my first time such that am even  managing to type right now hence I see the need of prioritizing a more quality push ups than quantity if actually any one will want to experience muscles enlargement, the 100 pushups challenge can be done in different pacing, sessions and sets while striving to achieve it. Am very certain that if I could continue with this new method introduced to me by my friend trust me my muscles can never remain the same.
Of course you feel the impact of the push up more when you go slow with it. That is to say when you push up go with it as if you are following the seconds on the clock. Like using 2 seconds to achieve one push up. I don't know if it's the same thing your friend told you but mine is also very effective and it enlarges the muscles and your chest becomes broader. When you push up sustain it for a second or two and stretch up fully. I observed that many people don't stretch up fully when doing push-ups. If you don't stretch fully you might not actually get the impact that someone who does will get.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 03:52:50 PM

Of course you feel the impact of the push up more when you go slow with it. That is to say when you push up go with it as if you are following the seconds on the clock. Like using 2 seconds to achieve one push up. I don't know if it's the same thing your friend told you but mine is also very effective and it enlarges the muscles and your chest becomes broader. When you push up sustain it for a second or two and stretch up fully. I observed that many people don't stretch up fully when doing push-ups. If you don't stretch fully you might not actually get the impact that someone who does will get.

Ooooh no my dear friend, I never new I was missing it all this while I was busy with this challenge hence I have to council all the ones I  have been doing and start up at fresh as regards to this challenge because I really want to do it right by taken advantage of this challenge to build up my muscles.

Bitcoin price has been stagnant for sometime now does it mean we all need to change the name of this thread from 100 push up to 150 pushup. Because the 100 push up has expired. Lolz what can we do @OgNasty @JayjuanGee for btc price to surge high or are we becoming weak? Or is BTC the problem? Or sellers dont want us to achieve our Goal?

For me I think changing the name of the thread might not be necessary, there is no reason to panic because it is Bitcoin we are talking about and not some random shitcoins, however Bitcoin has proven to stand tall all this while and has validate it's potential to be trust Worthy till date, and am well convinced that it will not disappoint such that even when the price goes down it must surely come up and the aim of the this will be achieve.

cocadalcan

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 04:28:20 PM

We can then say that this is then another way of doing the same thing and achieving the same result, this time a passionately one motivated by bitcoin getting to $100k. Not bad for the people that believe in bitcoin I guess.

Why doing 30, 30 and 40 push-ups instead of 40, 30 and 30 push-ups? From my personal experience, the first round is a little bit easier and less painful and the pain increases as you go deep into the exercise. I can even put it at 50-30-20 and still achieve the same result. The very first period of starting this exercise is the only time it will be painful for the start but when the body become accustomed to it, the reverse will then become the case.
In my experience I realized that at first I started with great interest but a lot of pain spread all over the body. In fact, it is better to start with low push-ups first. By doing this, physical strength gradually increases and pain can be felt less. After a break for a few days, I started again but could not do push-ups like before. I've done 2 toe push-ups in 2 sessions which was 23 before...I think 30 or 40 push-ups per day is possible if I can keep up with 3 or 4 sessions. It is not impossible to do it...I have overcome the pain in my body and the challenges that I will conquer.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 04:44:05 PM

Hi OG!
I once read this thread, my spirit is willing to join the challenge but my flesh is weak. I love to build my body and be physically fit, but the last time I was pushing up, I started from 10 till I got to 55 and got a muscle strain. It did cost some money and pain, so I was somewhat traumatized and lost interest in push ups. Maybe I will have to try another type of exercise or will anyone coach me on how to push without issues.

Now that BTC is gradually retrogressing, this just means more days of push ups...huu!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: