Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 32 (37.6%)
I'll give it a shot. - 32 (37.6%)
Not a chance. - 14 (16.5%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 9656 times)
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 155

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 12:23:36 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Another thing that I just realized in regards to writing down your quantity of pushups for each set, perhaps what time you did them, how long it took you to do them and perhaps how you felt (areas of pain), there can also be some difficulties in keeping track of how many pushups you are doing while you are doing them because sometimes you might be trying to breath, or thinking about the pain and the exertion, but then you also might lose track of the count.. so even then, there is likely some value in terms of both knowing that you are going to be writing it down to contribute towards your attempt to keep track of it and also your writing it down right away so that you don't forget and/or mix up what you had actually done since you might have other things going on in your life and distracting you from remembering and/or keeping track of whichever kinds of specifics you determine to be important to you now and/or what specifics you might want to have in written form when you are reviewing what you had accomplished when it comes to time passing down the road.. which I would have hardly any clue regarding the specifics of what I had done in regards to daily pushups one or two months ago, even though maybe I have some vague memory of it.. but writing it down causes it to be a much more reliable reference point..

You're definitely right, writing down my pushups would actually help me in seeing my progression and howfar have gone and also help me to keep track of The count of my daily pushups . And that what I will definitely do , and I  believe it would also help in adding up  to my motive in hitting my daily pushups. Because it would be amazing to be part of those that took part in this challenge, expecially when Bitcoin finally hit $100k . ( Which may happen after the halving , it might be this year if am being too optimistic, ) but I believe Bitcoin going to surge more than that a year after the halving .

I am not sure how the halvening is going to affect participation in this thread.  I would imagine that the longer the thread lasts, the more and more guys are going to drop off from doing their pushups daily and several guys will lose interest, without necessarily writing to tell us that they had lost interest... It is not an easy task to both keep up doing the pushups and also to talk about it.. and perhaps talking about it does help to keep it going - even though even ongoing talking about it might still not be enough to motivate everyone to do their pushups even if they want to do it, it hurts to do them.. and to continue to do them several times per day and consistently do them.. ouch!!!.. having said that, I am going to do my second set for today.. .. right around 2 hours after my first set for today

ohh going to hit second soon ( which by now you may have done it already hope it was splendid  Grin) . Well concerning this you're right still, the longer the challenge tend to lasts, the more , more guys are going  drop off from doing their pushups. Which is actually true , but aslong alot of people keep on reporting how their daily pushups went , the more alot of users would keep on doing theirs and also drop reports in this thread. It would be more competitive, like recently OgNasty posted his recent records of pushups concerning this challenge which is 6,400 alot of users would take it as a motive in hitting more pushups inorder to keep up . Like when I saw the number at first I was moved , because is not actually easy but still look at the nice number of pushups he has hitten so far . And same goes for you sir JJG I'm pretty sure you have hitten some good numbers of pushups too.  Grin

Pushing up means building up the body's structure anew, such that the price of Bitcoin will be ready to make another peak from the current time. So all of us who have accepted the challenge should also increase the speed of the challenge because there is a high probability that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100 soon. So try to be strong enough to make yourself stronger so that only 100 bitcoins have to give 100 push-ups before touching the dollar.

And alot of users that partake in this challenge has  definitely bulld such body structure already, there's no doubt that this challenge have help alot of people here in building more healthy body for themselves, well as we during our pushups. Bitcoin is also out there hitting it's own pushups for the bull run because it's coming in with full force . A force $100k can't hold back. Cheesy

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 12:41:40 AM

I am not sure how the halvening is going to affect participation in this thread.  I would imagine that the longer the thread lasts, the more and more guys are going to drop off from doing their pushups daily and several guys will lose interest, without necessarily writing to tell us that they had lost interest... It is not an easy task to both keep up doing the pushups and also to talk about it.. and perhaps talking about it does help to keep it going - even though even ongoing talking about it might still not be enough to motivate everyone to do their pushups even if they want to do it, it hurts to do them.. and to continue to do them several times per day and consistently do them.. ouch!!!.. having said that, I am going to do my second set for today.. .. right around 2 hours after my first set for today
ohh going to hit second soon ( which by now you may have done it already hope it was splendid  Grin) .

I am finished with all five sets for today, and today was pretty good in terms of both how little rest that I had between sets and the overall quantity of pushups for the day... I was tentatively considering coming into today with a lighter day and it ended up being the day with my most pushups in any previous day.. so yeah.. funny how that works... and even done sooner than usual.. while starting at more or less an average start time, so overall I completed all 5 sets in just over 9 hours.

Well concerning this you're right still, the longer the challenge tend to lasts, the more , more guys are going  drop off from doing their pushups. Which is actually true , but aslong alot of people keep on reporting how their daily pushups went , the more alot of users would keep on doing theirs and also drop reports in this thread. It would be more competitive, like recently OgNasty posted his recent records of pushups concerning this challenge which is 6,400 alot of users would take it as a motive in hitting more pushups inorder to keep up . Like when I saw the number at first I was moved , because is not actually easy but still look at the nice number of pushups he has hitten so far . And same goes for you sir JJG I'm pretty sure you have hitten some good numbers of pushups too.  Grin

My total at the end of today, so for my 62nd day is 10,400 pushups, so an average of 167.74 pushups per day.. I am quite surprised at myself for being able to keep this up, and even though I have different kinds of rotating soreness, overall I feel that some of the soreness and tiredness is actually not as bad as it was in earlier times... but surely some days are better than others, including some days the nutrition and the sleep are likely better than others, too.

Pushing up means building up the body's structure anew, such that the price of Bitcoin will be ready to make another peak from the current time. So all of us who have accepted the challenge should also increase the speed of the challenge because there is a high probability that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100 soon. So try to be strong enough to make yourself stronger so that only 100 bitcoins have to give 100 push-ups before touching the dollar.
And alot of users that partake in this challenge has  definitely bulld such body structure already, there's no doubt that this challenge have help alot of people here in building more healthy body for themselves, well as we during our pushups. Bitcoin is also out there hitting it's own pushups for the bull run because it's coming in with full force . A force $100k can't hold back. Cheesy

I think that the body sometimes can take a while to show.. especially for some of us guys who are no longer young whipper-snappers..   i took some photos of myself on day 12, and I have not taken photos since, and maybe it would be a good idea to take some pictures on day 112, and I am thinking that it should be pretty noticeable difference, if thinking about 100 days difference.. but yeah, I still have another 50 days to go before I reach 112 days.. I might have to take some pictures before then..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
I_Anime

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 01:10:20 AM

My total at the end of today, so for my 62nd day is 10,400 pushups, so an average of 167.74 pushups per day.. I am quite surprised at myself for being able to keep this up, and even though I have different kinds of rotating soreness, overall I feel that some of the soreness and tiredness is actually not as bad as it was in earlier times... but surely some days are better than others, including some days the nutrition and the sleep are likely better than others, too.

damn!!! That's is some digit wow you have hit 10% of 100k  Grin. I'm pretty sure that bitcoin is definitely envious of such number of pushups (Bitcoin better but more effort in yours so that you can keepup)   Cheesy I guess yah body is gradually getting used to the pain that why you ain't  feeling it like before . Damn but I must truly say , your number pushups truly got me motivated , though may not be able to hit such numbers of pushups but am definitely hitting some set after have gone offline , before hitting the sacks.

I think that the body sometimes can take a while to show.. especially for some of us guys who are no longer young whipper-snappers..   i took some photos of myself on day 12, and I have not taken photos since, and maybe it would be a good idea to take some pictures on day 112, and I am thinking that it should be pretty noticeable difference, if thinking about 100 days difference.. but yeah, I still have another 50 days to go before I reach 112 days.. I might have to take some pictures before then..

that would be nice keeping some photos too , and am sure the different ( of day 12 and day 112 would be obvious ). Going to be like then and now or , Bruce (day 12)  and hulk  (112)  due to your consistent number of pushups you have hitten.  Smiley

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 03:17:42 AM

we move brother.

Sure.. we can talk about how we feel or not.. We can talk about where we believe the BTC prices to be going or not.. and we can also talk about push ups and other activities related to health and well-being... no problem.. This thread seems to allow for quite a bit of flexibility, yet maybe not as much flexibility as the WO thread.. .. anyone getting mad yet?  Well, go do your pushups then soldier, (hopefully you get in at least 100 for the day), and stop complaining!!!!!  #myrecommendation   Tongue

You're right, this thread very much flexible and I like it how we take things on this thread thanks to the OP for including discussion about Bitcoin and keeping fit, it made many of us to keep our body in shape, I believe nobody is going to complain of any crazy health challenges.
Hell no brother, I'm not complaining at all, infact I'm working on my fist to punch a free passage for Bitcoin to get to a new pice, is just you who's finding it difficult to see the positive side of others, well that's on you. And I'd take your advise to continue my push up and I'm hoping to see BTC rise again and you go do your push up, seems your slacking behind 😁.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 05:32:40 AM

we move brother.

Sure.. we can talk about how we feel or not.. We can talk about where we believe the BTC prices to be going or not.. and we can also talk about push ups and other activities related to health and well-being... no problem.. This thread seems to allow for quite a bit of flexibility, yet maybe not as much flexibility as the WO thread.. .. anyone getting mad yet?  Well, go do your pushups then soldier, (hopefully you get in at least 100 for the day), and stop complaining!!!!!  #myrecommendation   Tongue

You're right, this thread very much flexible and I like it how we take things on this thread thanks to the OP for including discussion about Bitcoin and keeping fit, it made many of us to keep our body in shape, I believe nobody is going to complain of any crazy health challenges.
Hell no brother, I'm not complaining at all, infact I'm working on my fist to punch a free passage for Bitcoin to get to a new pice, is just you who's finding it difficult to see the positive side of others, well that's on you. And I'd take your advise to continue my push up and I'm hoping to see BTC rise again and you go do your push up, seems your slacking behind 😁.

This threat is the most appropriate for discussion, as it is here that the physical awareness of Bitcoin growth can be realized from here. The more push ups here, the better and stronger it will be, and as the price of Bitcoin rises, more push ups will compete.

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 266
Merit: 460

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 08:25:01 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Today marks 6,400 push-ups for me.  I'm glad I pushed through the pain as I'm feeling much better these days.  I've even had to add in more workout routines as only doing 100 push-ups per day has gotten too easy.  Now to see if I can replicate the same type of success with the rest of my body.  I still haven't done more than 50 in a single set yet, but I probably could if I wanted to.  I'm switching up my reps every day.  Usually it's something like 25/25/25/25 or 40/30/20/10 but I've found when I was doing the same thing every day it got more difficult to remember, so I try to keep things unique daily.  I still like the idea of doing 100 push-ups in a single set when BTC hits $100,000 and will make a solid effort get there.
That's an awesome number of pushups!  Glad to hear about the pain reduction also.   I think the adrenaline of 100k might get more than a few of us, who maybe even haven't prepared as much as others, to a 100 set on that day.   Let's go!  

I think that the body sometimes can take a while to show.. especially for some of us guys who are no longer young whipper-snappers..   i took some photos of myself on day 12, and I have not taken photos since, and maybe it would be a good idea to take some pictures on day 112, and I am thinking that it should be pretty noticeable difference, if thinking about 100 days difference.. but yeah, I still have another 50 days to go before I reach 112 days.. I might have to take some pictures before then..
That is slick!  10,400 pushups is a lot of pushups, and good to hear of your soreness reduction/redistribution.  I was going to brag about hitting 5000 today, but now...*whomp, whomp*   Cheesy  Pushups Printed: 5700  Proof of Pushups: 5081  Deficit: 619  Daily Average: 89.15 and rising
So many people's participating pushups makes proper posting problematic.  Posture, poise, performance.  

So far, no one is keeping track of pushups of all the reporters, and I would imagine any member who were to take on such duties would be greatly appreciated by other active members in this thread.
No promises, but perhaps, if one were to include anywere in a post, in the following exact format, it might show up on some future table.  Use your best judgement please, content will be moderated.  No spaces, only numbers outside of 100kpushups, and username entries.

format:
100kchallenge,UserName,daysreporting,pushupscompleted

example:
100kchallenge,DirtyKeyboard,57,5081

███████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████████
████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████████
███████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████████
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 12:15:48 PM

This threat is the most appropriate for discussion, as it is here that the physical awareness of Bitcoin growth can be realized from here. The more push ups here, the better and stronger it will be, and as the price of Bitcoin rises, more push ups will compete.

At first it was working when this push up challenge started and it was boosting Bitcoin price, it also got it to a new ATH but after sometime things went up side down. Bitcoin price went to a different path but I believe with time things would come back to normal and we're going to get back that positive movement of Bitcoin, but first thing first, let's continue the push up to fire up the speed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
I_Anime

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 04:06:35 PM

That is slick!  10,400 pushups is a lot of pushups, and good to hear of your soreness reduction/redistribution.  I was going to brag about hitting 5000 today, but now...*whomp, whomp*   Cheesy  Pushups Printed: 5700  Proof of Pushups: 5081  Deficit: 619  Daily Average: 89.15 and rising
So many people's participating pushups makes proper posting problematic.  Posture, poise, performance.  

damn 5k pushups that's also a pretty good number of pushups, if I've hitting such am definitely going to brag about it because is ain't easy though , but this is quite oppressing and motivating same time , few hours before I hit my next set .

No promises, but perhaps, if one were to include anywere in a post, in the following exact format, it might show up on some future table.  Use your best judgement please, content will be moderated.  No spaces, only numbers outside of 100kpushups, and username entries.

format:

example:
this is a nice suggestions, and the format also good too. But if I may ask would it be compulsory that users must hitt 100 pushups before reporting, because most users may not be able to keep up with such number at first even with the use of set because their body may not be up to that limit yet.

So far, no one is keeping track of pushups of all the reporters, and I would imagine any member who were to take on such duties would be greatly appreciated by other active members in this thread
that would have been nice, it would actually make things more interesting and encourage users more to keep on going with the challenge. But we have to come up with some nice format , in keeping records of the pushups. And Dirtykeyboard as already came up with some suggestions concerning the format .

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 06:51:02 PM

we move brother.

I likely already said mostly what I was going to say, yet it may be worth reiterating, that any comments that I make in regards to the substantive posts of a member, whether you or anyone else, attempts to get at what I consider the member to be saying rather than anything about what I believe to be their personality, even though surely you are correct that many times when we interact with members, we will get some senses of their personalities including how sensitive that they might be - or not - which maybe I might suggest that I had not considered my comment about whining and/or complaining to ONLY be directed to you, and surely in a forum, any of us has a right to whine, complain or to do whatever we are going to do and sometimes other members might characterize them in such a way.

From time to time, I sometimes have members who I specifically use as examples of certain kinds of personality types in regards to how they might consider bitcoin or how they might consider bitcoin accumulation, maintenance and/or liquidation stages - and surely sometimes the examples become somewhat made-up (or exaggerated) in order to attempt to make points about topics or to illustrate ideas rather than being specifically aimed at the specifics of the member who might have had been used as an example.. perhaps to suggest that the member represents a kind of whimpy or aggressive BTC accumulator or to suggest that such member might be a weak-hand to the extent that they might express emotionally-based inclinations to sell or to be unsure about their BTC holdings - which in the end, each of us has to figure out our own bitcoin balances since no one is going to be as affected by choices regarding whether and/or how to accumulate bitcoin and/or how and when to sell parts or all of those holdings than yourself, and no one is going to rescue you during the various times that you screw up.. .at least not very likely on the forum, and we might even blame the member for things that we don't even know about since no member is going to know his/her own personal factors as well as each of us is responsible to know our own situations. and in recent times, I have been tending to present them in terms of mostly 9 categories (factors) that we should attempt to know and to account for.. even though these factors are likely changing with the passage of time, too.

format:

example:
this is a nice suggestions, and the format also good too. But if I may ask would it be compulsory that users must hitt 100 pushups before reporting, because most users may not be able to keep up with such number at first even with the use of set because their body may not be up to that limit yet.

You should know by now that members are all over the place in regards to what they are doing and even how many pushups they are doing daily and/or how they are doing them.

I personally doubt that it matters how many pushups a member is doing in terms of being included in any report as long as the member just reports it, and it seems to be that we would be lucky enough if a member, such as DirtyKeyboard were to be willing to compile it.. .. and so personally, I would not be giving too many shits about other activities, exercises, dietary practices and/or sleep patterns that a member might be doing because it would be harder to capture some of those other things in a table, especially in the kind of way that DirtyKeyboard seems to want to do... .. yet of course, he could add other categories.. but if your pushup report were to only have 10 days and 500 pushups, then so be it.. or whatever your number of days and number of pushups ends up being.. .. they would all add up and potentially end up getting put into such a pushup table..

From a personal point of view, I think surely there is more importance in terms of having a large number of days of consistently doing pushups that will tend to add up, even if some guys might ONLY be doing 20-50 pushups per day rather than specifically how many push ups that each of us is able to do at a time or in any one day, while at the same time, it still is interesting to see the compilation of the group numbers and for sure I personally have been attempting to focus on both quantity and persistency, even though frequently I don't want to do my daily pushups or my set.. but I just force it into my schedule and sometimes when I am in the beginning or middle of the set, I just want to stop because it hurts.. but I keep going and then end up tending to have a decent number of pushups.. and yeah, I am not 100% sure if this is good for me in the whole scheme of things, but has been something that I have been doing for the past 63 days and plan to continue to do, until I decide that I don't want to do it anymore.. ,

It may also be that perhaps this whole thread, we are already getting in the territory of starting to get close to 100k pushups as a collective. .. of course, some members are already not reporting, and there also may be some members who gave up too.. they did a few days of pushups and then got busy with other things... that seems to be a kind of nature of these kinds of things that emphasize on persistency.. just like BTC accumulation might also have those characteristics.....

So far, no one is keeping track of pushups of all the reporters, and I would imagine any member who were to take on such duties would be greatly appreciated by other active members in this thread.

format:

example:

Something like that might work.  Perhaps "date last reported" would somehow get included for each member too, so if there were to be a table that would end up getting updated from time to time, then such table would also show the last date that each of the members had reported his/her results... so maybe the member has to put the date in there, too (unless maybe you would be able to figure out the date of last update from the date in which the post was made?) .. 
Anyhow, maybe there would be a running total that also requires members to send in their updates from time to time - perhaps once a week or once every couple of weeks.

Even though I have ONLY done 3 sets for today, and I have 2 more sets for today, my current status is:

100kchallenge,JayJuanGee,63,10550

So far, no one is keeping track of pushups of all the reporters, and I would imagine any member who were to take on such duties would be greatly appreciated by other active members in this thread
that would have been nice, it would actually make things more interesting and encourage users more to keep on going with the challenge.

Yeah, but that is what it seems that DirtyKeyboard is agreeing to do in order to add anyone who puts their personal pushup information in the format that he suggested.. and surely there could be a member who goes back through previous posts and try to hone out the data too.. but DirtyKeyboard is not proposing to do that.. but instead to potentially agree to compile a table for guys who end up putting their own personal data into his proposed format.

But we have to come up with some nice format , in keeping records of the pushups. And Dirtykeyboard as already came up with some suggestions concerning the format .

Exactly.. so it is ONLY a matter of giving him what he requested, and he would plug it into whatever to be able to show it.. and yeah, maybe it could be nice if a member compiled all of the results and put it into that format that DirtyKeyboard suggested, but we already have some limitations in the reports that members have been making.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 07:08:53 PM

format:

example:

Cool idea.  I'm really happy with the direction this thread is taking.  I feel like it has taken on a life of it's own and you will all keep it going with stories of your transformations and improvements.  Seeing people propose formats and everyone being so positive...  I really hope we see more things grow from this.  This is a good step forward and I'm on board with selecting a format to improve this challenge.  Lets see how far we can take this thing!

0 push-ups so far today.  About to change that.  Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DirtyKeyboard

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:17:15 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Something like that might work.  Perhaps "date last reported" would somehow get included for each member too, so if there were to be a table that would end up getting updated from time to time, then such table would also show the last date that each of the members had reported his/her results... so maybe the member has to put the date in there, too (unless maybe you would be able to figure out the date of last update from the date in which the post was made?) .. 
Anyhow, maybe there would be a running total that also requires members to send in their updates from time to time - perhaps once a week or once every couple of weeks.
Okay.  It might get ignored, and we have to assume one is posting the UTC date, but here is the new
format:
100kchallenge,UserName,daysreporting,pushupscompleted,Date-Reporting-In(yyyy-mm-dd)

example:
100kchallenge,DirtyKeyboard,57,5081,2024-04-06

I'm hoping for something like UserName | Days | Pushups | Last Report

███████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████████
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:31:40 PM

ohh going to hit second soon ( which by now you may have done it already hope it was splendid  Grin) .

I am finished with all five sets for today, and today was pretty good in terms of both how little rest that I had between sets and the overall quantity of pushups for the day... I was tentatively considering coming into today with a lighter day and it ended up being the day with my most pushups in any previous day.. so yeah.. funny how that works... and even done sooner than usual.. while starting at more or less an average start time, so overall I completed all 5 sets in just over 9 hours.

Well concerning this you're right still, the longer the challenge tend to lasts, the more , more guys are going  drop off from doing their pushups. Which is actually true , but aslong alot of people keep on reporting how their daily pushups went , the more alot of users would keep on doing theirs and also drop reports in this thread. It would be more competitive, like recently OgNasty posted his recent records of pushups concerning this challenge which is 6,400 alot of users would take it as a motive in hitting more pushups inorder to keep up . Like when I saw the number at first I was moved , because is not actually easy but still look at the nice number of pushups he has hitten so far . And same goes for you sir JJG I'm pretty sure you have hitten some good numbers of pushups too.  Grin

I agree with you at JayJuanGee when it comes to push-ups. It usually takes some time, even up to some months, before someone can see the result in his body, and if the person is not serious about the push-up, he might quit the push-up because of the lack of a good result on time. For people to build their bodies faster during push-ups, they should do plenty of push-ups daily, like 300 push-ups, that will help build their bodies faster.

I_Anime

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:44:20 PM

It may also be that perhaps this whole thread, we are already getting in the territory of starting to get close to 100k pushups as a collective. .. of course, some members are already not reporting, and there also may be some members who gave up too.. they did a few days of pushups and then got busy with other things... that seems to be a kind of nature of these kinds of things that emphasize on persistency.. just like BTC accumulation might also have those characteristics.....

that's true , when the challenge started back then they where alot of users who where dropping reports on how their daily pushups went each day but as time past , their interaction with this thread dropped. I would have been among those who have given up but I didn't because anytime I just come around to read the latest gist in this thread see how some users keep hitting their pushups I always force myself to hit some pushups though it may not be upti 100 . And the other reason why most users decided to quit is that back then they fully believe that bitcoin may hit $100k before the halving ( but now it seems doubtful) , while for me have already have the mindset that bitcoin is definitely going to hit $100k after the halving so I knew that this challenge won't be an easy task, but still helpful and fun.

Okay.  It might get ignored, and we have to assume one is posting the UTC date, but here is the new
format:
100kchallenge,UserName,daysreporting,pushupscompleted,Date-Reporting-In(yyyy-mm-dd)

example:

That would be nice and it is also well arrange, and sir JJG just mentioned about adding date earlier and I can see that you did a great job there. This format is definitely nice . Smiley

DirtyKeyboard

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 02:16:55 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2024, 02:29:50 AM by DirtyKeyboard
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), I_Anime (1)

+--------+---------------+-----------+-----------+------------+
|   Rank | Username      |   Days In |   Pushups | Date       |
+========+===============+===========+===========+============+
|      1 | DirtyKeyboard |        57 |      5081 | 2024-04-06 |

Sneaking in there at Rank 1.  Where is everybody?    Wink
Testing the next entry and small font entries here.
100kchallenge,DirtyKeyboard,58,5106,2024-04-07

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 05:04:44 AM

Something like that might work.  Perhaps "date last reported" would somehow get included for each member too, so if there were to be a table that would end up getting updated from time to time, then such table would also show the last date that each of the members had reported his/her results... so maybe the member has to put the date in there, too (unless maybe you would be able to figure out the date of last update from the date in which the post was made?) ..  
Okay.  It might get ignored, and we have to assume one is posting the UTC date, but here is the new
format:
example:

We still need members to do their report, so then you would just end up running the script or something like that, right?

Here's my latest report under the new format.. actually the end of the day, so all 5 pushup sets have been completed

100kchallenge,JayJuanGee,63,10665,2024-04-07

[edited out]
I agree with you at JayJuanGee when it comes to push-ups. It usually takes some time, even up to some months, before someone can see the result in his body, and if the person is not serious about the push-up, he might quit the push-up because of the lack of a good result on time.

I remember when I was in my 20s and 30s, I would frequently do flexing of my pectoral muscles and the kind of movements that is just flexing and unflexing the pectoral muscle, so I think that since I had not been doing chest workouts for some time, I was not really able to do that, so in recent times, that function has come back, but there still is a quite bit of body fat in my upperbody area, so it sometimes is not very easy to see the difference, even though I believe that some amount of difference is noticeable, but it may not be as noticeable to someone who might not see you very often..

or maybe if someone sees you every single day they also might take some time before they actually notice.. but the increase in strength has to translate to ongoing increases in the muscle, but we could also easily lose it if we don't keep it up to a certain amount... there has to be enough ongoing exercise, but yeah, not so much that we either injure ourselves our wear ourselves out, and sometimes it can be quite difficult to know if we might be going too far (or farther than we should go).

For people to build their bodies faster during push-ups, they should do plenty of push-ups daily, like 300 push-ups, that will help build their bodies faster.

Even with doing that many, there is probably some need to make sure to work up to it, and some of the short training videos that I had watched mentioned that some guys will suffer from repetitive stress type injuries if they overdo it, so that could come from not having enough breaks between sets, which is also going to partly depend on age and other aspects of your physical fitness, and perhaps some genetic components for some guys, too.

that's true , when the challenge started back then they where alot of users who where dropping reports on how their daily pushups went each day but as time past , their interaction with this thread dropped. I would have been among those who have given up but I didn't because anytime I just come around to read the latest gist in this thread see how some users keep hitting their pushups I always force myself to hit some pushups though it may not be upti 100 . And the other reason why most users decided to quit is that back then they fully believe that bitcoin may hit $100k before the halving ( but now it seems doubtful) , while for me have already have the mindset that bitcoin is definitely going to hit $100k after the halving so I knew that this challenge won't be an easy task, but still helpful and fun.

Sure.  There could be some truth that some of the enthusiasm in the beginning was for the possibility that the BTC price might go up quickly, but it seems even at the very beginning of this thread, the price was still in the lower $40ks, so I find that guys tend to be overly pessimistic rather than overly optimistic about where the BTC price is going to go, even though surely a lot of guys will hope that the BTC price will go up fast, many times they are not really expecting the price to go up as much as it ends up going up... so it is difficult, even with those of us who have been through quite a few BTC price rise periods, it can be so difficult to believe while it is happening.. so it can take a while to really get used to higher prices, and even guys complaining about mid -$60k prices or even right now upper $60k prices, and it just seems amazing to me, even though there is some expectation of it, but at the same time it is still amazing to go through each of these times of great price rises..for some of us 2016/2017 and then 2021 and then the current one that seems to be going on.. . .

My time in the 2013 price rise was mostly on the falling side, so I did not get to personally experience that 2013 upside.. though surely there are some guys here who did.. .. to the extent that they are still around.. and I currently feel like such an OLD foggie, even though surely the guys that got in prior to me are more old foggies than me - even though there have been quite a few of the guys who even admit that they largely had not been able to hang onto their coins.. and so that may be why so many of us emphasize both the accumulating of BTC and engaging in practices to hang onto your coins.. .which is one of the misreadings of my own threads about sustainable withdrawal, since so many members get so excited to want to take profits and to begin to engage in withdrawals, but that is not even the point that I really am making with my various sustainable withdrawal theories, since you gotta get yourself some BTC first.. when maybe brings us back to the pushups to be continuing to do them in order that the push ups get us to a place. and then maybe we will see things more clearly after we get to that place.

Something like that might work.  Perhaps "date last reported" would somehow get included for each member too, so if there were to be a table that would end up getting updated from time to time, then such table would also show the last date that each of the members had reported his/her results... so maybe the member has to put the date in there, too (unless maybe you would be able to figure out the date of last update from the date in which the post was made?) ..  
Okay.  It might get ignored, and we have to assume one is posting the UTC date, but here is the new
format:

example:

That would be nice and it is also well arrange, and sir JJG just mentioned about adding date earlier and I can see that you did a great job there. This format is definitely nice . Smiley

But you also need to provide your report so that DirtyKeyboard will be able to plug it in.. whether you do your report daily, weekly or every couple of weeks.

|   Rank | Username      |   Days In |   Pushups | Date       |
+========+===============+===========+===========+============+
|      1 | DirtyKeyboard |        57 |      5081 | 2024-04-06 |

Sneaking in there at Rank 1.  Where is everybody?    Wink
Testing the next entry and small font entries here.
100kchallenge,DirtyKeyboard,58,5106,2024-04-07

Nice.  

I hope that either some members can give their personal reports in the latest proper format or alternatively some members might gather the information of other members and to put that gathered information into the proper format so that your system or your script or whatever you are doing would be able to compile it and add it into your table.

I have some suggestions and/or questions.

1) maybe "date" could be changed to "Last reported"

2) I wonder if you could add an average per day column

3) I would imagine that you are going to end up having totals, but surely with ONLY one qualifying report, there is no need for row that puts in the totals.

4) is your system going to only include the latest pushup update for each member, so that you would not have to manually sort any of it?

5) I was not thinking that rank would necessarily be a category - because I doubt that there would be any need to compete.. but then maybe the number of days could be the rank rather than the number of pushups.... but yeah, sure there might be some interest in the number of pushups, even though some guys have already stated that they were more interested in quality rather than quality, but we still might want to consider consistency, so the number of days could be a kind of ranking, so if guys are missing days, then they would ONLY report the days that they were doing pushups and not the number of calendar days, because the days might not count if they were to be days in which no pushups were done on those days.

DirtyKeyboard

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 05:18:39 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2024, 07:44:25 AM by DirtyKeyboard
Merited by OgNasty (1)

+--------+---------------+-----------+-----------+-------------+
|   Rank | Username      |   Days In |   Pushups | Last Date   |
+========+===============+===========+===========+=============+
|      1 | JayJuanGee    |        63 |     10665 | 2024-04-07  |
|      2 | DirtyKeyboard |        58 |      5106 | 2024-04-07  |

1) maybe "date" could be changed to "Last reported"

2) I wonder if you could add an average per day column

3) I would imagine that you are going to end up having totals, but surely with ONLY one qualifying report,
 there is no need for row that puts in the totals.

4) is your system going to only include the latest pushup update for each member, so that you would not
have to manually sort any of it?

1) Already changed to Last Date, but Reported works too.   Smiley

2, 3) You should know I can't leave well enough alone.   Cheesy

4) Yes.

5)  Shall we sort the list alphabetically?   That sounds good.

Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 06:10:08 AM

I have decided to discuss here as the only proper and appropriate topic. Because the competition here is the best to keep your body aware by pushing up with the Bitcoin price. So the challenge is to focus on your own right decision and this competition to push up to 100 in the future before Bitcoin reaches 100.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ambatman

Activity: 308
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 07:39:38 AM

I have decided to discuss here as the only proper and appropriate topic. Because the competition here is the best to keep your body aware by pushing up with the Bitcoin price. So the challenge is to focus on your own right decision and this competition to push up to 100 in the future before Bitcoin reaches 100.
And maybe set a goal for $250K.
Because we can't just stop at $100K
If the muscle is given time and not exercised it would fall back
And all gains gone
To maintain it we gat push further
In this case those that have already started it.
Placed it on hold since I have been under the weather for sometime.
Let's see how April goes
Already feeling better.
|   Rank | Username      |   Days In |   Pushups | Last Date   |
|      1 | JayJuanGee    |        63 |     10665 | 2024-04-07  |
|      2 | DirtyKeyboard |        58 |      5106 | 2024-04-07  |

10665 push ups?
Wow that's like 169 per day
Talk about drive.

Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 08:36:23 AM

|   Rank | Username      |   Days In |   Pushups | Last Date   |
|      1 | JayJuanGee    |        63 |     10665 | 2024-04-07  |
|      2 | DirtyKeyboard |        58 |      5106 | 2024-04-07  |

10665 push ups?
Wow that's like 169 per day
Talk about drive.
it's the consistency that matters. With proper planning and setting out things that encourages you to meet up with the set out target, you can easily reach this hight.

It could be something as simple as making it compulsory that you aren't visiting the forum until you finish your pushups for the day. That way, it gives you the ability to be disciplined and dedicated to the task. You can decide to split your pushups into two sections; one will be the price of Bitcoin in the morning and then at night you do the other to mark how Bitcoin ended for the day. Like this morning now that Bitcoin is at $71k, that could be your morning target. And then when you're done with the days job you do the closing pushups that's going to be equivalent to what it ends up at. So if it's still at $71k, your total pushups for the day will be $142. You don't necessarily have to do the 71 at w time, with 15 pushups at a time, within 5 rounds you should have reached your target for the moment and it wouldn't even stress you that much. The advantage of consistently doing it on a regular bases is that your body gets used to it and every time Bitcoin goes higher than it previous price, it helps you to push yourself a bit harder and further above your normal limit which goes on to increasing your level of fitness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 09:10:57 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2024, 09:37:22 AM by Tmoonz

And maybe set a goal for $250K.
Because we can't just stop at $100K
If the muscle is given time and not exercised it would fall back
And all gains gone

To maintain it we gat push further
In this case those that have already started it.
Placed it on hold since I have been under the weather for sometime.
Let's see how April goes
Already feeling better.

You might be right about that, but it will be pointless to set another goal for $250k when the goal for $100k has not been achieved, yes you are absolutely correct when you said that if the muscle is given time and not exercised it will fall back and all gain gone.  But however, the pushups challenge is not only subjected to muscle building rather  much of it's emphasis are made in terms of importance of general exercise as parts of healthy lifestyle which are too numerous to mention, it helps in keeping one fit and improve sense of wellbeing, reduces the risk of diseases by enhancing your immune system. There are so many other benefits Of physical exercises which is parts of the general concepts of the thread.

If I actually get you correctly, it seems that you have not been feeling too well lately. However, I will advice that you start with a light exercises such as taken a walk and stretching your body for at least few days, in order for you to know how much comfortable you can be before venturing into harder exercise such as pushups.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: