Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 33 (38.4%)
I'll give it a shot. - 32 (37.2%)
Not a chance. - 14 (16.3%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8.1%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 10108 times)
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 07:29:40 PM

Regarding your concern that you might not be able to do 100 pushups tomorrow because you feel that it was hard to accomplish 100 pushups today. ... Maybe you should try to do 5 sets of pushups rather than 3 - especially if you believe that it is feeling so difficult for you?  There still can be plenty of time 1 hour to 5 hours between sets, of course having 2-3 hours between sets is good too. .but 5 sets gives you quite a bit of flexibility to make sure that you get in at least 100 pushups each day, even you believe that 100 might be a good and consistent goal that you might be able to reach and sustain (until all of your parts (including your wrists , or hands or whatever) become stronger).  

I still have shoulder pains, but my quantity of pushups per day and per set is continuing to mostly go up quite a bit, too.. so I don't really consider it to be overly problematic in that I consider that I am probably still growing and getting used to the quantity and the ongoing efforts to accomplish the amount that I am doing

Damn my body are given me the aches , well Sir JayJuanGee I tried using the 5 set method, it was actually helpful but I was only able to hit 70 pushups due to the pains , my mind say keep going but my body says no  Smiley , I tried pushing myself more but  I couldn't go down was like my Hands stiff .  Cry

My reports : 100k,I_Anime,56,3,702,2024-04-11

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ambatman

Activity: 308
Merit: 143

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 08:11:00 PM

I agree with you, JJG. Some of us cannot do up to 10 push-ups a day, but if this rule is implemented, they will do their best to improve their push-ups because they will want their names to be included in the table.
As long as a person isn't suffering from any health issue isn't not been able to do 10 push-up exaggerated.
Do 2 in the morning
Another 3hours time before the day runs out 10 should be possible.
Using 2 is the minimiest I could go.
Okay 100K,Ambatman50,50,2024-04-10.
After hitting 50, I said let me rest before adding a 10 or 20.
Closing my eyes the next thing I heard was my alarm ringing for work  Cheesy
The good news is I'm sure I did it to my limit including doing abdominal crunches( can't neglect the abs)
And the bad news my muscles are rigid.
Did some stretches and push-up of 5(the mind was willing but the body wasn't) before heading to work.
Might not be able to do up-to the 50 today but let's see how competitive I can get.
In a week or two I'm sure I would be able to do 100+ per session
Was my normal routine before falling ill.    
100K,Ambatman,40,90,2024-04-11.
In the morning 5 and evening /night 35.
So tired from work today couldn't do much
Heading to bed already
My body already getting used to it,  but my mind is tired.

Kwarkam

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 12:12:31 AM

Of course, people can report whatever they want, and there is are various ways to do modified pushups in order to make them easier, such as doing them while standing or leaning against a wall or doing them from your knees rather than from your toes or you can otherwise have your body further elevated than your feet  such as using a chair or a stool.  

If such person aspires to do full pushups, but full pushups are too difficult, they can use the modified pushups to work up to the full pushups, yet they could report the modified pushups as if they were full pushups (or course at their discretion concerning how many of the modified pushups they would like to count

Exactly. I mentioned that to you and others on this thread for a number of times. The magic of modified push ups. For me, in my starting days, it really helped me to do  more reps, and it also helped it killing monotony, and hence giving me a little bit more motivation to start. And Instead  to thinking about my target number of reps, as I push myself up to that point, I just do the maths and divide it into few doable sets, and that way it all seems less cumbersome, and somewhat easier to start or get into.
And yes, it's good you mentioned that other variants of push ups can be recorded on here, alongside the traditional push ups, else I'd be fucked.😂
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10211

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 01:52:53 AM

I have a different routine now and working mostly on the lower body but great job to those who started early and followed through this challenge. They probably do 50 to 100 push ups in a row but it's just a mere warm up before lifting hehe. Can you confirm this JJG?

I have been doing some lunges, and I am thinking that the lunges might be good since they can be done anywhere, just like pushups.
Lunges exercises are also good exercise, outside that this exercise can be done anywhere it's also a powerful exercise that help to strengthen and shape almost every muscle in the lower body like the glutes, hips, quads etc.
Sometimes I use lunges exercise to end my push-up exercise in any of my session I usually start with the minimum of 3 set 10 reps in the first set, 12 reps in the second set and 15 reps in the third set, then when I want to increase my intensity I do a walking lunges exercise. This exercise has really helped me a lot combined with my push-up exercise.

Yeah, I might have to figure out a way to get more serious and regular about it, since I tend to do it somewhat infrequently, and it is kind of tiring to do them.

In recent times, I have been doing them as a walking lunge so that I continue to walk and my knee barely touches the ground with each step and I tend to keep my arms out for balancing, even though I know sometimes folks will add weights, like 10 pound or higher weight dumbells in each hand, but I find them hard enough to do with just body weight.  so maybe I will do 10-20 lunge walking steps at a time, and maybe a few sets depending on how I feel, and probably if I was more consistent I could probably increase the number of steps.

Here's a descriptive article:  https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/lunges-muscles-worked

I agree with you, JJG. Some of us cannot do up to 10 push-ups a day, but if this rule is implemented, they will do their best to improve their push-ups because they will want their names to be included in the table.
As long as a person isn't suffering from any health issue isn't not been able to do 10 push-up exaggerated.
Do 2 in the morning
The good news is I'm sure I did it to my limit including doing abdominal crunches( can't neglect the abs)
Did some stretches and push-up of 5(the mind was willing but the body wasn't) before heading to work.
Might not be able to do up-to the 50 today but let's see how competitive I can get.

You are posting your format wrong Ambatman.  The way you posted, it looks like you have 50 days and 50 pushups, which would be 1 pushup per day.  I know tht you are trying to say that you did 50 pushups on 4/10/2024.. but for the purposes of the table, that is not how you report.

You need to put the total number of days that you have been doing your pushups after your user name, and then the total number of pushups that you have done at the time of your last posting of your update, which the date is meant to show the last posting (or the posting of  the total number of days and the total of push ups up until that time).

So, I did my 200 already because it's going to be a busy ahead. I came here and saw tge leaderboard thing, and I love it!
I have my own source of motivation, but this, totally hits different!
I'm going to try to advance beyond my 200 mark in subsequent push ups. I'm thrilled, yes. This is something that should've been done before now, although it's  still a blast.
I edited the list though

Instead of editing the table, all you need to do (to get your updated information into the table) is to put your updated information in the proper reporting format.  Like this:

100k,Kwarkam,44,8800,2024-4-11

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Kwarkam

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 02:26:42 AM

I have a different routine now and working mostly on the lower body but great job to those who started early and followed through this challenge. They probably do 50 to 100 push ups in a row but it's just a mere warm up before lifting hehe. Can you confirm this JJG?

I have been doing some lunges, and I am thinking that the lunges might be good since they can be done anywhere, just like pushups.
Lunges exercises are also good exercise, outside that this exercise can be done anywhere it's also a powerful exercise that help to strengthen and shape almost every muscle in the lower body like the glutes, hips, quads etc.
Sometimes I use lunges exercise to end my push-up exercise in any of my session I usually start with the minimum of 3 set 10 reps in the first set, 12 reps in the second set and 15 reps in the third set, then when I want to increase my intensity I do a walking lunges exercise. This exercise has really helped me a lot combined with my push-up exercise.

Yeah, I might have to figure out a way to get more serious and regular about it, since I tend to do it somewhat infrequently, and it is kind of tiring to do them.

In recent times, I have been doing them as a walking lunge so that I continue to walk and my knee barely touches the ground with each step and I tend to keep my arms out for balancing, even though I know sometimes folks will add weights, like 10 pound or higher weight dumbells in each hand, but I find them hard enough to do with just body weight.  so maybe I will do 10-20 lunge walking steps at a time, and maybe a few sets depending on how I feel, and probably if I was more consistent I could probably increase the number of steps.

Here's a descriptive article:  https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/lunges-muscles-worked

Do 2 in the morning

You are posting your format wrong Ambatman.  The way you posted, it looks like you have 50 days and 50 pushups, which would be 1 pushup per day.  I know tht you are trying to say that you did 50 pushups on 4/10/2024.. but for the purposes of the table, that is not how you report.

You need to put the total number of days that you have been doing your pushups after your user name, and then the total number of pushups that you have done at the time of your last posting of your update, which the date is meant to show the last posting (or the posting of  the total number of days and the total of push ups up until that time).

So, I did my 200 already because it's going to be a busy ahead. I came here and saw tge leaderboard thing, and I love it!
I have my own source of motivation, but this, totally hits different!
I'm going to try to advance beyond my 200 mark in subsequent push ups. I'm thrilled, yes. This is something that should've been done before now, although it's  still a blast.
I edited the list though

Instead of editing the table, all you need to do (to get your updated information into the table) is to put your updated information in the proper reporting format.  Like this:

100k,Kwarkam,44,8800,2024-4-11
My bad. I won't make that mistake twice.
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 191

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 04:31:08 AM

I am so impressed by what is happening here, what started like a play has become something very serious. Thank you @Dirtykeyboard for the innovative approach you have added to this that have created more engements and commitment. I am sure this approach will enable participants to be able to monitor their progress and also see what others are doing on daily or weekly basis.

I started when this campaign was launched and I did to an extent before I stopped because I was not feeling too fine. Now that I am much better and have seen the new improvements added to this, I will be joining this starting from tomorrow.  I don't know if I am strong enough to go 100 push-ups in a day but when I start I will watch how far my health and strength can carry me. Once again congratulations to all who continued to follow this challenge for I know the benefits are numerous.
I equally started when this thread was launched, I did like upto 30 days push up but I gave up even as jayjuanGee encouraged me. Though I didn't come regular to update it here after his advice, but the honest truth is that I gave up. I applaud each an every participant who have taken this push-up to another level  @ tmoonz @I_Anime  @kwarkam @OgNasty @zack5000 @jayjuanGee @mayor of ogba @troytech @Dirtykeyboard @7juju  @vapourminer and the rest who is yet to be added to the table. You guys have really proven to us that consistency is the key. It all started like a joke but now a table has been put in place to track the records of each participant meaning there is a great progress though bitcoin price is coming up gradually to meet up the push up target of 100k which would for sure happen sooner. Though it might look to somany like the Push up is only for bitcoin achieving it 100k target but it another way of keeping people consistent in exercises from the comment of many people here I notice mose have practiced to the extent that they can do 50 to 70 pushup at a go but when they started this thread people where weak some can't even do up to 40 at a go, but now it has become a normal thing. I encourage more people to participate in this because it is good for the health and Morover they said "health is wealth" I also will continue isap

Abbatty

Activity: 134
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:01:54 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2024, 01:48:51 PM by Abbatty
Merited by KiaKia (2), Dzwaafu11 (2), vapourminer (1)

I’m just getting to see this post and I so much love it already, the reason is I’m a grassroot footballer aspiring to go pro and i feel so lazy engaging in push-ups, but with this challenge now I think it a big motivation for me. I have always wanted to build my body because I look very lanky and it affect me on the pitch physically. So this is the perfect opportunity for me. It’s like killing 2 birds with one stone, so @OgNasty thank you so much for creating such an inspirational thread.

To be honest I don’t think I can meet up with the Numbers for now so I will start by engaging in 20 pushups morning and night that a Total of 40 push-ups.
I know I will improve with time and get better.
DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 266
Merit: 466

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:28:38 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2024, 07:52:02 AM by DirtyKeyboard

Thanks everyone for the feedback, and if you have any suggestions or ever see anything wrong, let it out in here.

I’m just getting to see this post and I so much love it already, the reason is I’m a grassroot footballer aspiring to go pro and i feel so lazy engaging in push-ups, but with this challenge now I think it a big motivation for me. I have always wanted to build me body because I look very lanky and it affect me on the pitch physically. So this is the perfect opportunity for me. It’s like killing 2 birds with one stone, so @OgNasty thank you so much for creating such an inspirational thread.

To be honest I don’t think I can meet up with the Numbers for now so I will start by engaging in 20 pushups morning and night that a Total of 40 push-ups.
You got the right attitude!  Be mindful of your form, and build good habits from the beginning.   Smiley

Report format, put the following anywhere in your post, if you want on the table: (even size 1 font, or any BBC code as long as there are no tags in the middle of the report)
100k,DirtyKeyboard,62,5576,2024-04-11
╭───────────────┬────────┬───────────┬─────────────┬──────────╮
│ Username      │   Days │   Pushups │ Last Date   │   PU/day │
├───────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┤
│ 7juju         │     64 │      9600 │ 2024-04-11  │      150 │
│ I_Anime       │     55 │      3632 │ 2024-04-10  │       66 │
│ DirtyKeyboard │     62 │      5576 │ 2024-04-11  │       90 │
│ OgNasty       │     69 │      6900 │ 2024-04-10  │      100 │
│ JayJuanGee    │     66 │     11450 │ 2024-04-10  │      173 │
│ Tmoonz        │     49 │      4000 │ 2024-04-11  │       82 │
│ Troytech      │     25 │      1250 │ 2024-04-10  │       50 │
│ Kwarkam       │     42 │      8400 │ 2024-04-09  │      200 │
│ Mayorofogba   │     43 │      4300 │ 2024-04-09  │      100 │
│ Ambatman      │      2 │        90 │ 2024-04-11  │       45 │
│ Zackz5000     │     41 │      3900 │ 2024-04-10  │       95 │
╰───────────────┴────────┴───────────┴─────────────┴──────────╯
╭───────────┬─────────┬────────────────┬─────────────┬────────────────────╮
│   Pushups │   Users │   Pushups/User │   Days/User │   Pushups/User/Day │
├───────────┼─────────┼────────────────┼─────────────┼────────────────────┤
│     59098 │      11 │        5372.55 │     47.0909 │            114.089 │
╰───────────┴─────────┴────────────────┴─────────────┴────────────────────╯

Heading to bed already
My body already getting used to it,  but my mind is tired.
I got you today, Ambatman, but please follow the format if you want correct averages:

100k,UserName,days,PushUps,yyyy-mm-dd

Over 59,000!  Smiley

█████████████████████            ▟██           ██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████            ▜██           ██████████████████████████████████
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 169

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:30:15 AM

I started when this campaign was launched and I did to an extent before I stopped because I was not feeling too fine. Now that I am much better and have seen the new improvements added to this, I will be joining this starting from tomorrow.  I don't know if I am strong enough to go 100 push-ups in a day but when I start I will watch how far my health and strength can carry me.
Welcome back to this challenge. Since you are not 100% fine, you can do 20–30 push-ups a day to see how ready your body is to do push-ups. Don't force yourself to rejoin the push-up if you are not 100% okay; just allow yourself to get enough rest to fully recover before rejoining us again. You know push-ups require a lot of strength, and since you are recovering from an illness, your bones will not be ready to handle stress. To avoid breaking down during the process, just wait until you are 100% okay before rejoining us.

Cityhunter34

Activity: 155
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:50:32 AM

I think am improving with my push ups count because when I started the challenge newly I started with 15 push ups but now I could be able to do 30 push ups at a time, I really like the challenge because ever since I started push ups I have noticed some good changes in my body I think it's good for our health,I have decided not to give up in this Challenge because Bitcoin is push ups every minutes and I will continue push ups till Bitcoin hit 100k.

Thanks to our senior men for always making us to realize that exercise is really good for our health @OgNasty @JayjuanGee @Vapourminer the thread is amazing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
7juju

Activity: 126
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:58:04 AM

Thanks everyone for the feedback, and if you have any suggestions or ever see anything wrong, let it out in here.

I’m just getting to see this post and I so much love it already, the reason is I’m a grassroot footballer aspiring to go pro and i feel so lazy engaging in push-ups, but with this challenge now I think it a big motivation for me. I have always wanted to build me body because I look very lanky and it affect me on the pitch physically. So this is the perfect opportunity for me. It’s like killing 2 birds with one stone, so @OgNasty thank you so much for creating such an inspirational thread.

You got the right attitude!  Be mindful of your form, and build good habits from the beginning.   Smiley

Report format, put the following anywhere in your post, if you want on the table: (even size 1 font, or any BBC code as long as there are no tags in the middle of the report)
│ Username      │   Days │   Pushups │ Last Date   │   PU/day │
│ 7juju         │     64 │      9600 │ 2024-04-11  │      150 │
│ I_Anime       │     55 │      3632 │ 2024-04-10  │       66 │
│ DirtyKeyboard │     62 │      5576 │ 2024-04-11  │       90 │
│ OgNasty       │     69 │      6900 │ 2024-04-10  │      100 │
│ JayJuanGee    │     66 │     11450 │ 2024-04-10  │      173 │
│ Tmoonz        │     49 │      4000 │ 2024-04-11  │       82 │
│ Troytech      │     25 │      1250 │ 2024-04-10  │       50 │
│ Kwarkam       │     42 │      8400 │ 2024-04-09  │      200 │
│ Mayorofogba   │     43 │      4300 │ 2024-04-09  │      100 │
│ Ambatman      │      2 │        90 │ 2024-04-11  │       45 │
│ Zackz5000     │     41 │      3900 │ 2024-04-10  │       95 │
│   Pushups │   Users │   Pushups/User │   Days/User │   Pushups/User/Day │
│     59098 │      11 │        5372.55 │     47.0909 │            114.089 │

Heading to bed already
I got you today, Ambatman, but please follow the format if you want correct averages:

Over 59,000!  Smiley
Already done with my day routine, and here is my current push up standing as of today 2024-4-12, day 65, total push up is 9,750. I don't know if this is how hour daily reporting should be or it should be done differently? If it's to be done differently someone should please guild Menon the correct way of doing it.
Briankimp1

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 09:00:50 AM

Although I've  not been so active on the forum as I used too last year but seeing this thread wanna make me give a try in the  challenge
Guess I will be starting  from day 1 with 0 pushups I will be giving  10 pushups a try for beginning  May be to 20 in days to come
My entry
100k,coinlary,0,0,2024-04-11
 Await New report for tomorrow  Cool.....
return.

Coming across this thread has been totally inspiring for me, I’ve recently been procrastinating on joining the challenge but no more as we speak I hit 15 push ups this morning to begin my journey although,
I don’t plan to make an entry until I’m sure my dedication is 100 like the pushups.
avp2306

Activity: 994
Merit: 348

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 09:06:36 AM

I think am improving with my push ups count because when I started the challenge newly I started with 15 push ups but now I could be able to do 30 push ups at a time, I really like the challenge because ever since I started push ups I have noticed some good changes in my body I think it's good for our health,I have decided not to give up in this Challenge because Bitcoin is push ups every minutes and I will continue push ups till Bitcoin hit 100k.

Thanks to our senior men for always making us to realize that exercise is really good for our health @OgNasty @JayjuanGee @Vapourminer the thread is amazing.

I also not confident if I continue this before since I'm not totally consistent doing some exercise at home since usually I always facing my computer but since I am bit challenge with this thread then I make sure that I spend some time doing those push up every other day. Although my progress is slow but I'm still happy for seeing some result. That's why I'm inspired to continue this exercise whatever price of bitcoin could able to reach.

I'm so lazy doing any exercise routines but since I see a lot of people in this thread having fun on what routines they did then I try to make something different and try to participate on the challenge made by some fellow reputable personalities of this forum.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 09:07:39 AM

│ Username      │   Days │   Pushups │ Last Date   │   PU/day │
│ 7juju         │     64 │      9600 │ 2024-04-11  │      150 │
│ I_Anime       │     55 │      3632 │ 2024-04-10  │       66 │
│ DirtyKeyboard │     62 │      5576 │ 2024-04-11  │       90 │
│ OgNasty       │     69 │      6900 │ 2024-04-10  │      100 │
│ JayJuanGee    │     66 │     11450 │ 2024-04-10  │      173 │
│ Tmoonz        │     49 │      4000 │ 2024-04-11  │       82 │
│ Troytech      │     25 │      1250 │ 2024-04-10  │       50 │
│ Kwarkam       │     42 │      8400 │ 2024-04-09  │      200 │
│ Mayorofogba   │     43 │      4300 │ 2024-04-09  │      100 │
│ Ambatman      │      2 │        90 │ 2024-04-11  │       45 │
│ Zackz5000     │     41 │      3900 │ 2024-04-10  │       95 │
│   Pushups │   Users │   Pushups/User │   Days/User │   Pushups/User/Day │
│     59098 │      11 │        5372.55 │     47.0909 │            114.089 │

Heading to bed already

Over 59,000!  Smiley
Already done with my day routine, and here is my current push up standing as of today 2024-4-12, day 65, total push up is 9,750. I don't know if this is how hour daily reporting should be or it should be done differently? If it's to be done differently someone should please guild Menon on the correct way of doing it.
I think since our push-up details are in the table, we should be reporting our progress weekly or monthly so that it will be easy for Dirtykeyboard to edit the table, do the math, and add our push-up progress to the table. I must commend you on the challenge; you have achieved a lot from it.

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 266
Merit: 466

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 09:25:11 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

~supersaiyansnip~
I think since our push-up details are in the table, we should be reporting our progress weekly or monthly so that it will be easy for Dirtykeyboard to edit the table, do the math, and add our push-up progress to the table. I must commend you on the challenge; you have achieved a lot from it.
I'm going to run the script daily, so everyone should report daily, but the main focus of one's daily post might not necessarily be the daily pushup update which can be tacked on with small text at the end of one's daily post.  Or report weekly, montly, yearly.  It's up to you.
* To Everyone * Your attitude is a choice.  The format is, much less...tolerant than I am.  Just sayin' for a friend.  Smiley
Small text below.
Code:
[size=1pt]100k,DirtyKeyboard,62,5576,2024-04-11[/size]

█████████████████████            ▟██           ██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████            ▜██           ██████████████████████████████████
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 12:33:45 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2024, 04:02:27 PM by Zackz5000

Sometimes considering ones age and activities or busy schedules one might not be doing this exercise frequently, but getting use to this exercises and doing them frequently as a young person will help makes one feel stronger and younger inside even at old age.

There are some physical activity which some one that have involved himself doing exercises at younger age can perform at old age that someone that has not been doing exercises frequently can't perform due to lack of exercise at younger age they might be of same age but one thing differentiates both of them which is exercise.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 02:09:13 PM

Although I've  not been so active on the forum as I used too last year but seeing this thread wanna make me give a try in the  challenge
Guess I will be starting  from day 1 with 0 pushups I will be giving  10 pushups a try for beginning  May be to 20 in days to come
My entry
return.

Since you haven't started your push-up journey, you could have waited until you started it before reporting your details. Starting your first day with a zero push-up means you have not started your push-up because you did nothing. If you do the 10 push-ups tomorrow, it will be your first day because that is when you started your push-up. After all, you did a certain number of push-ups.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:15:39 PM

My entry
return.

Coming across this thread has been totally inspiring for me, I’ve recently been procrastinating on joining the challenge but no more as we speak I hit 15 push ups this morning to begin my journey although,
I don’t plan to make an entry until I’m sure my dedication is 100 like the pushups.

Congratulation at least you did something, 15 push ups are better than 0 push up. You need to be consistent to enable you gain that stamina that will help you to break your limit, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step which you have taken that step already so don't give up. It is advisable for you to make an entry reports as it will encourage you to be hitting more on seeing other users performance in the table.

Richbased

Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 07:45:20 PM

I’m just getting to see this post and I so much love it already, the reason is I’m a grassroot footballer aspiring to go pro and i feel so lazy engaging in push-ups, but with this challenge now I think it a big motivation for me. I have always wanted to build my body because I look very lanky and it affect me on the pitch physically. So this is the perfect opportunity for me. It’s like killing 2 birds with one stone, so @OgNasty thank you so much for creating such an inspirational thread.

Literally every footballer, whether grassroots or a pro involves in pushups because I could remember vividly when I was a grassroot footballer, our captain normally tells us to do pushups of which if you are unable to meet up the required pushups, you won't be featured in a match so this made me become stronger and more serious in training and it helped me so much within the interval my football activities lasted as a grassroot player because I was very vibrant and full of energy then but when I got admitted into the university, I was so concentrated with studies and i couldn't get involved in football activities and training again till about a couple of years ago when i started getting involved in some minor exercises.

Now when OgNasty came up with this challenge in other to help Bitcoin reach $100k, I saw it as an opportunity to keep my body fit again while soliciting for Bitcoin to reach the goal because I have some amount of it in my portfolio already and since this challenge started, I have been up and doing and now i have developed huge muscles and broader chests which makes me become more masculine and in good shape so far.
So far, so good this challenge have been interesting and with all honesty I'm excited to take part in this challenge.

JiiBs

Activity: 112
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:46:41 PM

That’s what I’ve been a bit absent on the thread. Can’t be reporting what is untrue as I don’t just see the need in that and it’s been tiring having to look at the chats wondering if this would come to an end soon but somehow, I still have to tell myself it’s far from the purpose now. The purpose have to change from Bitcoin hitting the $100k price to just keeping fit.

There was this one time I tried having my lady friend seat on me while I try to do them push ups, I just couldn’t you know. This was YouTube motivated but, it was really heavy. Like her weight was just concentrated just between my arms, coupled with mine and I couldn’t even do 3 push ups.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: