Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 32 (37.6%)
I'll give it a shot. - 32 (37.6%)
Not a chance. - 14 (16.5%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 9707 times)
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 155

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 08:30:43 PM

That’s what I’ve been a bit absent on the thread. Can’t be reporting what is untrue as I don’t just see the need in that and it’s been tiring having to look at the chats wondering if this would come to an end soon but somehow, I still have to tell myself it’s far from the purpose now. The purpose have to change from Bitcoin hitting the $100k price to just keeping fit

Bitcoin hitting $100k before the halving Nahhh I'm not sure is happening , but trust me after the halving bitcoin next target is beyond $100k , and stop checking the chart on a regular is not healthy for you  Wink . There might be chances that we kinda started this challenge too early . But that didn't stop most users here from hitting their daily pushups. And bitcoin is definitely feeling our efforts we putting in our pushups. And Bitcoin going to still more effort in surging massively.

Beside keeping fit is one of the reason we hitting our daily pushups , because better money , better body Cool

Reporting my pushups soon , some set remaining   Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 09:27:50 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2024, 12:14:49 AM by Zackz5000
Merited by OgNasty (1)

So far, so good this challenge have been interesting and with all honesty I'm excited to take part in this challenge.
To be sincere this push-up challenge has been one of the best thing that has happened to me this year, it has really helped me a lot I never thought of it, though in the beginning to me it was like a mission impossible to be consistent in this push-up exercise I never believed that a time will come that I will be hitting 50+ push-up in a stretch but this challenge has made it to be real.

I can't just stop doing this push up and other exercises after seeing the good benefits in it. Thanks to all members that is making this thread to continue, for me am not giving up on it even if BTC hits $100k and above for the goal is always to keep the body fit and healthy and also Bitcoin hiting $100k and above.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 12:29:42 AM
Merited by adultcrypto (2), OgNasty (1)

I hit an all-time high in push-ups yesterday morning. I did a total of 241 push-ups with 70 push-ups in a set. When I completed the 70 push-ups in a set, I stood up and made some boxing moves to help me relieve the pain in my body at that time. I did 241 push-ups in 4 sets of 65, 70, 55, and 51 push-ups. When bitcoin hits $100k, I will put in my best and do 100 push-ups in a set to celebrate its wonderful achievement and a new all-time high. All thanks to bitcoin for bringing us together on this amazing journey.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 03:53:35 AM

Already done with my day routine, and here is my current push up standing as of today 2024-4-12, day 65, total push up is 9,750. I don't know if this is how hour daily reporting should be or it should be done differently? If it's to be done differently someone should please guild Menon the correct way of doing it.

Proper format for that information is:

100k,7juju,65,9750,2024-04-12

Although I've  not been so active on the forum as I used too last year but seeing this thread wanna make me give a try in the  challenge
Guess I will be starting  from day 1 with 0 pushups I will be giving  10 pushups a try for beginning  May be to 20 in days to come
My entry
100k,coinlary,0,0,2024-04-11
 Await New report for tomorrow  Cool.....
return.
Coming across this thread has been totally inspiring for me, I’ve recently been procrastinating on joining the challenge but no more as we speak I hit 15 push ups this morning to begin my journey although,
I don’t plan to make an entry until I’m sure my dedication is 100 like the pushups.

You do not need to have 100 pushups in order to participate.  Just report however many you have done and how many days you had been doing them in the format that DirtyKeyboard had provided.

I hit an all-time high in push-ups yesterday morning. I did a total of 241 push-ups with 70 push-ups in a set. When I completed the 70 push-ups in a set, I stood up and made some boxing moves to help me relieve the pain in my body at that time. I did 241 push-ups in 4 sets of 65, 70, 55, and 51 push-ups. When bitcoin hits $100k, I will put in my best and do 100 push-ups in a set to celebrate its wonderful achievement and a new all-time high. All thanks to bitcoin for bringing us together on this amazing journey.

Those are good numbers, and you seem to have good likelihood of increasing your numbers to be able to reach 100 in one set..   The most that I have done in one set, so far, is 63, but I am getting to the point where I am doing a lot of my sets 50 or more, so I just try to figure out how much energy I have left when I start to get into the mid to upper 40s to be able to figure out if I can do more, and so when i did 63, I was trying to get 65, but I just ran out of energy.. . could not even do one more pushup for that set.

I mentioned also that sometimes I am wondering if I counted correctly because I am counting and I am trying to breath hard to build my energy, but I am also listening to a podcast.. so I am thinking that I might want to switch to music from here on out.. so that I might be able to concentrate better.. or maybe silence would be even better.. let me test it out.

Here's my latest pushups;  I finished all sets for today.
100k,JayJuanGee,68,11995,2024-04-12

Regarding lunges.  I did try to do some systematically today and to measure them and time them. So, in the future I am going to perhaps try to fit them in between pushup sets or some variation that may or may not be consistent, but I will write them down for myself.. I did 4 sets of 20 each (of walking lunges), and the way that I did the walking lunges, it took me around 40 seconds for each of the 4 sets.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 04:11:08 AM

As am typing Bitcoin is $67k, don't be discouraged because it is Bitcoin we are talking about here, and not some random kinds of coin, it is just a matter of time our aims and objectives we be achieved, so keep calm and remain focused with your accumulation as well as your pushups to stay fit enough as Bitcoin will be hitting $100k and above, cheers and congratulations for the efforts made so  far, we all did it together, the encouragement from each other is very helpful.  I will be updating my progress once in a week until Bitcoin reaches $100k which is our target for now, Thanks you all. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 04:39:28 AM

As am typing Bitcoin is $67k, don't be discouraged because it is Bitcoin we are talking about here, and not some random kinds of coin, it is just a matter of time our aims and objectives we be achieved, so keep calm and remain focused with your accumulation as well as your pushups to stay fit enough as Bitcoin will be hitting $100k and above, cheers and congratulations for the efforts made so  far, we all did it together, the encouragement from each other is very helpful.  I will be updating my progress once in a week until Bitcoin reaches $100k which is our target for now, Thanks you all. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This thread started and the BTC price was around $42k to $43k, so I see no reason to even consider $67k as problematic..

Maybe if we get back down into the $40ks we might need to worry.. otherwise.. I don't see any issue in regard  to whether we call it a correction (which seems a correction for ants, so far) or we call it resistance (or stickiness) in terms of the upwards journey.

Yeah, there are no guarantees that the BTC price is going to $100k and beyond, even though I am tentatively thinking of $100k as a bump in the road rather than any kind of a meaningful destination - even though surely there are going to be a lot of folks excited about $100k, since so many normies just love to focus on round numbers (and yeah, sure we are going along with such focus in the context of this thread, too).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tmoonz

Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 05:16:14 AM

As am typing Bitcoin is $67k, don't be discouraged because it is Bitcoin we are talking about here, and not some random kinds of coin, it is just a matter of time our aims and objectives we be achieved, so keep calm and remain focused with your accumulation as well as your pushups to stay fit enough as Bitcoin will be hitting $100k and above, cheers and congratulations for the efforts made so  far, we all did it together, the encouragement from each other is very helpful.  I will be updating my progress once in a week until Bitcoin reaches $100k which is our target for now, Thanks you all. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This thread started and the BTC price was around $42k to $43k, so I see no reason to even consider $67k as problematic..

Maybe if we get back down into the $40ks we might need to worry.. otherwise.. I don't see any issue in regard  to whether we call it a correction (which seems a correction for ants, so far) or we call it resistance (or stickiness) in terms of the upwards journey.

Yeah, there are no guarantees that the BTC price is going to $100k and beyond, even though I am tentatively thinking of $100k as a bump in the road rather than any kind of a meaningful destination - even though surely there are going to be a lot of folks excited about $100k, since so many normies just love to focus on round numbers (and yeah, sure we are going along with such focus in the context of this thread, too).

Yeah, you are absolutely correct that is to say alot of progress has been made so far, I could say that Bitcoin is gathering a lot of momentum that will be good enough to overcome this resistance or limit and soar even higher than we expected , probably somewhere at the end or before the end of this year 2024 or early 2025, but going as low as 40ks is what I don't think will be possible although there is no certainty as to that regard, which ever way it is Bitcoin is still the best when compared with other coins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 05:39:00 AM

[edited out]
Bitcoin is still the best when compared with other coins.

Any kind of need to compare bitcoin to other coins does not even enter into my mind, except for sometimes having to weave through comments in which some forum members seem to be wanting to make those kinds of comparisons.

Yes, there are various other activities going on that can be looked at from time to time, but how much time are we going to be spending thinking about that crap and/or feeling some kind of need to make those kinds of comparisons? 

Hopefully not too much and if guys are lured into that crap, then if they can at least keep some kind of a limit on their being lured into it, they are likely going to be better off, but there are quite a few folks who dabble in the shitcoin space, and some of them don't really seem too dumb either.. .. but still seems like a waste, and sometimes there are needs to limit even listening to those guys.. even though I don't completely ignore all of the guys who dabble their energies in that space while attempting to take those kinds of guys with a decently large grain of salt.

Troytech

Merit: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 07:48:29 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

This challenge has gotten way fun than before, and I'm all filled with adrenaline, never before have I done this many excerise in the morning before, first I hit the road for a morning run to burn some excess fat, then I got home and started with sit ups and I did up to 150 for the first time, normal I would have been exhausted but I don't want to be last on that table  Grin,  I not competing tho, I ended my exercise with 120 pushups, 20 sets each, but yeah I did have some long breaks between each sets, but the point is investing never gone this far and right now I feel I'm getting a hang of this. Grin Roll Eyes

100k, Troytech,120,1370,13/04/2024

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 266
Merit: 460

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 07:52:10 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

╭───────────────┬────────┬───────────┬─────────────┬──────────┬──────────────────────╮
│ Username      │   Days │   Pushups │ Last Date   │   PU/day │ % of Total Pushups   │
├───────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼──────────────────────┤
│ 7juju         │     65 │      9750 │ 2024-04-12  │      150 │ 16.28%               │
├───────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼──────────────────────┤
│ JayJuanGee    │     68 │     11995 │ 2024-04-12  │      176 │ 20.03%               │
│ I_Anime       │     55 │      3632 │ 2024-04-10  │       66 │ 6.06%                │
│ Tmoonz        │     49 │      4000 │ 2024-04-11  │       82 │ 6.68%                │
│ Ambatman      │      2 │        90 │ 2024-04-11  │       45 │ 0.15%                │
│ Zackz5000     │     41 │      3900 │ 2024-04-10  │       95 │ 6.51%                │
│ DirtyKeyboard │     63 │      5681 │ 2024-04-12  │       90 │ 9.48%                │
│ Kwarkam       │     42 │      8400 │ 2024-04-09  │      200 │ 14.02%               │
│ OgNasty       │     69 │      6900 │ 2024-04-10  │      100 │ 11.52%               │
│ Troytech      │     25 │      1250 │ 2024-04-10  │       50 │ 2.09%                │
│ Mayorofogba   │     43 │      4300 │ 2024-04-09  │      100 │ 7.18%                │
╰───────────────┴────────┴───────────┴─────────────┴──────────┴──────────────────────╯
╭───────────┬─────────┬────────────────┬─────────────┬────────────────────╮
│   Pushups │   Users │   Pushups/User │   Days/User │   Pushups/User/Day │
├───────────┼─────────┼────────────────┼─────────────┼────────────────────┤
│     59898 │      11 │        5445.27 │     47.4545 │            114.747 │
╰───────────┴─────────┴────────────────┴─────────────┴────────────────────╯

Submitted for your approval.

███████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████████
████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████████
███████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████████
Ambatman

Activity: 308
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 07:57:58 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2024, 08:42:41 AM by Ambatman

I got you today, Ambatman, but please follow the format if you want correct averages:

100k,UserName,days,PushUps,yyyy-mm-dd

Over 59,000!  Smiley
Lol..... Alright
Yesterday's 100k,Ambatman,3,60,2024-04-12.
Today's already hit 30 this morning not going to work so be expecting 100+ today... Hopefully  Angry

Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:23:09 AM

Those are good numbers, and you seem to have good likelihood of increasing your numbers to be able to reach 100 in one set..   The most that I have done in one set, so far, is 63, but I am getting to the point where I am doing a lot of my sets 50 or more, so I just try to figure out how much energy I have left when I start to get into the mid to upper 40s to be able to figure out if I can do more, and so when i did 63, I was trying to get 65, but I just ran out of energy.. . could not even do one more pushup for that set.

I mentioned also that sometimes I am wondering if I counted correctly because I am counting and I am trying to breath hard to build my energy, but I am also listening to a podcast.. so I am thinking that I might want to switch to music from here on out.. so that I might be able to concentrate better.. or maybe silence would be even better.. let me test it out.
Thank you, JayJuanGee, for the encouragement. From now on, I will stick with 50 push-ups in a set to help me build up the stamina that would help me achieve 100 push-ups in a set when I am ready to do 100 push-ups in a set.

JayJuanGee You are also doing pretty well in this challenge; hitting 63 push-ups in a set is not easy, and you have put in a lot of work to achieve that. I know one day you will want to hit another all-time in your push-ups to see how good it will be on your body. If you are not sure of counting correctly, sometimes you can take a video recording so that when you finish your push-up, you can watch the video to help you know the exact number you did if you are not sure of what you counted. You can play your favorite music when doing a push-up so that you will be motivated by the music to do your push-up easily.

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 266
Merit: 460

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:39:44 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2024, 08:13:48 AM by DirtyKeyboard

I got you today, Ambatman, but please follow the format if you want correct averages:

Over 59,000!  Smiley
Lol..... Alright
Yesterday's 100K,Ambatman,3,60,2024-0x-12.
Today's already hit 30 this morning not going to work so be expecting 100+ today... Hopefully  Angry
C'mon now.  Smiley I put in an exception for your Capital Ks, but one does not simply post from the future.   Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████████
████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████████
███████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████████
Ambatman

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 08:41:37 AM

Over 59,000!  Smiley
Lol..... Alright
Yesterday's 100K,Ambatman,3,60,2024-07-12.
C'mon now.  Smiley I put in an exception for your Capital Ks, but one does not simply post from the future.   Cheesy
Lol my lord how did I get to July  Cheesy Cheesy

Oh it's small letter k? Coming let me correct the timeline.
Lol sorry bat that.

Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:11:44 AM

As am typing Bitcoin is $67k, don't be discouraged because it is Bitcoin we are talking about here, and not some random kinds of coin, it is just a matter of time our aims and objectives we be achieved, so keep calm and remain focused with your accumulation as well as your pushups to stay fit enough as Bitcoin will be hitting $100k and above, cheers and congratulations for the efforts made so  far, we all did it together, the encouragement from each other is very helpful.  I will be updating my progress once a week until Bitcoin reaches $100k which is our target for now, Thanks you all. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
People who are discouraged because the bitcoin price is at $67k do not need to invest in bitcoin because they fail to understand how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin dipped to $63k last week and rose to $70k plus early this week. For me, this is an opportunity to accumulate bitcoin at a low price because, after halving has occurred, we might not see bitcoin at this discount price again. If you ask some people, they will tell you they don't want bitcoin to hit the $100k price soon because they still want to accumulate more bitcoin below the $100k price.

7juju

Activity: 126
Merit: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 11:35:23 AM

Hitting 100 at a stretch is going to be something you have to put on lot of work on it. I haven't hit 100 at a stretch, my personal best had been 89, that's my all time high and I haven't been able to hit that digit again.  But I that it's achievable but I just want you to know that hitting that 100 at a go will demand so much from you. But with the extra motivation that bitcoin hits $100k I think it can be smashed.

100k,7juju,66,9900,2024-4-13
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 02:02:13 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2024, 08:34:27 PM by Zackz5000

This has really shown that you have been consistent in doing your push-up exercise because someone that has not been consistent in this challenge can not be able to push 70 in a set.

I know you are already enjoying and feeling the good impart in this exercise, what you have achieved for your self can't be compare with the money you would have been spending to make sure you stay fit and healthy by buying some unnecessary malaria tablet any other unnessery health drugs which you have achieve through the help of exercise.
For me am still gathering more momentum to see if I can hit an ATH in my push-up set this evening.
Your great job here has motivated me to set a new ATH for my self, details of my push-up will be reported soon so DirtyKeyboard can add it up to my record.
Once again thanks to all that is participating in this 100 push-up challenge it wasn't easy-going journey at first but is something of joy now.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 03:00:17 PM

Hitting 100 at a stretch is going to be something you have to put on lot of work on it. I haven't hit 100 at a stretch, my personal best had been 89, that's my all time high and I haven't been able to hit that digit again.  But I that it's achievable but I just want you to know that hitting that 100 at a go will demand so much from you. But with the extra motivation that bitcoin hits $100k, I think it can be smashed.

100k,7juju,66,9900,2024-4-13

Yeah, I agree with you that hitting 100 push-ups in a set is not easy, and I will need to put in a lot of work. This challenge will allow me to achieve it because I have been doing push-ups every day, and there is a great improvement on my side in this challenge. Before I started this challenge, I could only do 30 push-ups in a set, but look at me now; my best number of push-ups in a set is 70. I will be maintaining a minimum of 50 push-ups in a set until next week's finish; then I will target achieving 80 push-ups in a set.

promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 132

Keep Promises !

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 07:23:07 PM

It's  been a while on this thread although I do some pushups as part of my morning  exercise but not everyday though  because  I do some some other exercise which drains me so easily but I guess I should  also chip in my data through  my submission
100k,promise444c5,32,800,2024-4-13
@DirtyKeyboard  a little  assistance  is needed here Smiley

Ambatman

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 09:10:08 PM

100k,Ambatman,150,2024-04-12 (redone just found out I'm supposed to post the current total not the number of push up so 60+90)
100k,Ambatman,270,2024-04-13 (150+120).
Bitcoin fallen, like I had because of Iran and Israel war
Stay strong all, and work it out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: