Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 32 (37.6%)
I'll give it a shot. - 32 (37.6%)
Not a chance. - 14 (16.5%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 9701 times)
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 08:15:12 AM
Merited by DirtyKeyboard (1)

It's been a long time since I posted my daily push up Challenge report to this thread. This is caused by several things, such as busy daily lives, and to be honest, sometimes I intend to send a report, but end up forgetting. Therefore, I just sent a report today regarding this push up challenge. But even so, I never missed a push up for this Challenge. Because as I said before, I have been doing this push up routine for the last 3 years.

Additionally, the current price of bitcoin is around $66K. So it looks like this challenge will last a very long time. However, I am very grateful for this Challenge. Because with this Challenge, there are people who previously didn't like sports (Push Ups), but can become like sports. So it wouldn't be a big deal if this Challenge lasted a little longer. Because this Challenge has very good benefits for our health.

And this is my push up report today

100k,Gallar,17,4575,2024-04-15.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 132

Keep Promises !

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 09:52:00 AM

It's  a new day which is Monday  over here
+25 pushups
New snipe  100k, promise444c5,33,825,24-04-15
Learned something new from @JJG in term volatility  hopefully  much more volatility  will be experience interm of bullish  though Smiley and our 100k will be achieved ASAP.
Holders Continue Holding

Ricardo11

Activity: 378
Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 09:55:41 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

This challenge came quite a while ago, but unfortunately the price of Bitcoin has dropped again, I think this challenge is going to last for quite some time, because the price of Bitcoin is currently $66,738.23. But I decided that I will keep doing Push-Ups until Bitcoin goes above 100K, I completed the challenge of 100 Push-Ups in three days, the day after I completed 100 Push-Ups in three days I did 20 Push-Ups and I increase the 1push-ups per day, ie the day after I finish the challenge I do 20 push-ups, the second day I do 21 push-ups, the third day I do 22 push-ups, the fourth day I do 23 push-ups. -Doing Ups, this way I increase Push-Ups by one per day, today is my 41st day after completing the challenge, in these 41 days I have done a total of 1640 Push-Ups. And on this 41st day I had to do a total of 60 Push-Ups. I have decided that I will continue with this challenge until Bitcoin crosses 100K. Since I do Increase 1 Push-Ups every day, I hope that before the day I do 100 Push-Ups, the value of Bitcoin will cross 100K.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 01:06:13 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2024, 02:43:36 PM by Mayor of ogba

These 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is a $100k challenge are a blessing to those of us who are actively taking part in it. I woke up this morning and felt pain in my body, but when I managed to do 150 push-ups, the pain stopped, and I was active enough to do my daily house chores. If not for this challenge, I would have been heading to the pharmacy this morning to get myself a medicine that would help me with the pain.

Tungbulu

Activity: 42
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 01:51:03 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2024, 02:19:59 PM by Tungbulu

Maybe if you tried doing 5 sets of 15?  That would be 75 for the day.  And you could do 20,15,20,15,20 - and that would be 90 for the day.
I'm just joining this challenge today, I just did 20 right now and I believe I'll be able to do 4 more sets of 20 before the end of today. Honestly it's not gonna be easy because I can't even remember the last time I did some push ups, but I'm pretty much enthusiastic about this challenge.

I've been looking for some kinda boost to hit the gym and start exercising and this is undoubtedly the best boost I can think of, 5 sets of 20 push ups per day wouldn't be such a bad idea and I'll start reporting my progress as well from tomorrow. Cheesy

These 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is a $100k challenge are a blessing to those of us who are actively taking part in it. I woke up this morning and I was feeling pain in my body, but when I managed to do 150 push-ups, the pain stopped and I was active enough to do my daily house chores. If not for this challenge, I would have been heading to the pharmacy this morning to get myself a medicine that would help me with the pain.
Yeah pretty much, Push ups has its own medicine and effect on the human body, I used to actively participate in dail6 push ups and other home workouts but lost interest due to some life problems and I've been looking for opportunities to start again but couldn't. Back then when I was actively observing daily push ups and exercises I figured out I was even more healthier and stronger then than I am now, that's why I wanna take advantage of this challenge as an opportunity to start again.
Gosh, I can't believe I'm just getting to know about this challenge.

This challenge came quite a while ago, but unfortunately the price of Bitcoin has dropped again, I think this challenge is going to last for quite some time, because the price of Bitcoin is currently $66,738.23.
Bitcoin halving is fast approaching and I'm pretty much optimistic about the effect onlf the Bitcoin halving on the price of Bitcoin, so I'm pretty much positive that this challenge isn't gonna last for as much as you're imagining it to, because im very positive that after the halving, Bitcoin prices is going above 100k, so except you plan on continuing the challenge after hitting the target or setting a new target, i advice you make the most out of this challenge.

I also prefer doing push-ups on my knuckles as I think it saves my wrists from a lot of stress.
I just tried going another set of 20 on my knuckles, damn that shit's pretty hard, even harder than going on my palms, but yeah you're right on one thing, it actually does save the wrists from a lot of stress, so to make this a lot more challenging for me, simce ill be doing 5 sets of 20 a day, 2 sets will be on my knuckles and the other 3 sets will be on my palms.

But I wanna know, is there anyone else asides @OgNasty who's doing push ups on their knuckles or am I the only one who finds it challenging? Cheesy Grin
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 02:14:01 PM

These 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is a $100k challenge are a blessing to those of us who are actively taking part in it. I woke up this morning and I was feeling pain in my body, but when I managed to do 150 push-ups, the pain stopped and I was active enough to do my daily house chores. If not for this challenge, I would have been heading to the pharmacy this morning to get myself a medicine that would help me with the pain.

In as much as we're doing this push up to boost Bitcoin price to $100k or more we should also be mindful of what goes on with our body, like you said that you felt pains all over your body don't make the mistake of taking any pain relief drugs if not it will kill the effects of the push up, unless the pains you have isn't from the push up then you're good to go with the drugs. I'm seeing so much difference on my body since this challenge started, arms, shoulder and other parts are becoming bigger than it was and I'm not in the mood to stop with this challenge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Tungbulu

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 02:27:14 PM

In as much as we're doing this push up to boost Bitcoin price to $100k or more we should also be mindful of what goes on with our body, like you said that you felt pains all over your body don't make the mistake of taking any pain relief drugs if not it will kill the effects of the push up, unless the pains you have isn't from the push up then you're good to go with the drugs. I'm seeing so much difference on my body since this challenge started, arms, shoulder and other parts are becoming bigger than it was and I'm not in the mood to stop with this challenge.
I don't think the pains he felt was the effect of the push ups, because from what I know, push up pains can only occur when you've just started doing the push ups after stopping for long time. This is usually because your muscles must've stiffened and then start readjusting again but sticking to the routine would make the pains go away after a couple days.

Right now, I'm already feeling some slight pains and heaviness in my joints after joing doing 40 push ups, because I haven't been doing push ups for quite a long time, and I'm pretty sure by tomorrow, the pains would be even more severe but woupd go away after a couple of days.
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 02:28:32 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2024, 07:02:02 AM by Mayor of ogba

Maybe if you tried doing 5 sets of 15?  That would be 75 for the day.  And you could do 20,15,20,15,20 - and that would be 90 for the day.
I'm just joining this challenge today, I just did 20 right now and I believe I'll be able to do 4 more sets of 20 before the end of today. Honestly it's not gonna be easy because I can't even remember the last time I did some push ups, but I'm pretty much enthusiastic about this challenge.

I've been looking for some kinda boost to hit the gym and start exercising and this is undoubtedly the best boost I can think of, 5 sets of 20 push ups per day wouldn't be such a bad idea and I'll start reporting my progress as well from tomorrow. Cheesy
I welcome you to this challenge, and we are happy to have you onboard. Since hitting 100 push-ups in 5 sets will be a little bit hard for you to achieve, I suggest you reduce it to 15 push-ups in each set so that you can do it without too much struggle. It is not compulsory that you do 100 push-ups a day; just do what your strength will allow you to do. If you are consistent with it, you will improve the number of push-ups you do in a set because your strength will increase.

Tungbulu

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 02:34:12 PM

I welcome you to this challenge, and we are happy to have you onboard. Since hitting 100 push-ups in 5 sets will be a little bit hard for you to achieve, I suggest you reduce it to 15 push-ups in each set so that you can do it without too much struggle. It is not compulsory that you do 100 push-ups a day; just do what your strength will allow you to do. If you are consistent with it, you will improve the number of push-ups you do in a set because your strength will increase.increase.

Naaaaaa... Piece of Cake... I bet I can handle it, my body is only adjusting to the push ups because I've not been doing it for quite a while, but I'm pretty sure I can go 5 sets of 20 each day. I may only feel the impact for a few days, but I mean that's why it's called a challenge,  I'll keep challenging myself till my body adapts to the drill.
And thanks for the warm welcome.
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 03:14:08 PM

These 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is a $100k challenge are a blessing to those of us who are actively taking part in it. I woke up this morning and felt pain in my body, but when I managed to do 150 push-ups, the pain stopped, and I was active enough to do my daily house chores. If not for this challenge, I would have been heading to the pharmacy this morning to get myself a medicine that would help me with the pain.

I did a lot of hard work yesterday, and my body didn't get enough rest, and I think that caused my body to feel pain this morning. But I'm happy my problem was solved because of these 100 push-ups a day until bitcoin's $100k challenge, and also because of my dedication to it.

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 03:49:35 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I don't think the pains he felt was the effect of the push ups, because from what I know, push up pains can only occur when you've just started doing the push ups after stopping for long time. This is usually because your muscles must've stiffened and then start readjusting again but sticking to the routine would make the pains go away after a couple days.

Right now, I'm already feeling some slight pains and heaviness in my joints after joing doing 40 push ups, because I haven't been doing push ups for quite a long time, and I'm pretty sure by tomorrow, the pains would be even more severe but woupd go away after a couple of days.

That too can be the cause of the pain but sometimes some of us don't know that these exercises do help in many ways and if we eventually stop, maybe because of some engagement, the muscles that came out will start shrinking without us knowing. We should also add some other movement of the body to balance the equation like taking a 20mins jogging so that it won't be a one sided build up.

I did a lot of hard work yesterday, and my body didn't get enough rest, and I think that caused my body to feel pain this morning. But I'm happy my problem was solved because of these 100 push-ups a day until bitcoin's $100k challenge, and also because of my dedication to it.

Hope you're not thinking of quitting anytime soon because the sacrifices will soon pay off in a big way, Bitcoin will soon get back on track. I think after your hard work you didn't get the chance to continue the work out maybe at night that's why but I'll say take it easy, allow the body to get use to it so that you won't fall ill.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 04:33:44 PM

That too can be the cause of the pain but sometimes some of us don't know that these exercises do help in many ways and if we eventually stop, maybe because of some engagement, the muscles that came out will start shrinking without us knowing. We should also add some other movement of the body to balance the equation like taking a 20mins jogging so that it won't be a one sided build up.

Hope you're not thinking of quitting anytime soon because the sacrifices will soon pay off in a big way, Bitcoin will soon get back on track. I think after your hard work you didn't get the chance to continue the work out maybe at night that's why but I'll say take it easy, allow the body to get use to it so that you won't fall ill.
It's too late for me to quit this challenge, not when I have seen a lot of improvements in my body and the number of push-ups I can now do in a set. If not for one thing, I would have said bitcoin should not hit $100k this year, so we will still be doing this push-up together and sharing our experience here, but you know, no one can actually predict the bitcoin price. I'm getting the most out of this challenge because I may become lazy to do a push-up if bitcoin reaches $100k one day and we stop this challenge. I just want you to know that I will be the last person to quit this challenge.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 04:44:27 PM
Merited by DirtyKeyboard (1)

Am so much impressed with my new records for three days pushups after my last report I actually missed a day to have some rest. However, I actually planned of reporting once in a week but seeing my sum total within three days of push ups I  felt so excited and it pleases me to update my record.

Day 1 morning and evening session of two sets 58+57=115

Day 2 morning and evening session of two sets 50+70=120

Day 3 morning and evening session of two sets 60+64=124

Sum total  =    359
 With my previous record will be given,        4000+359 =  4359

100k,Tmoonz,52,4359,2024-04-15

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 08:51:13 PM

Looks like our total number of push-ups is going to soon pass Bitcoin's price.  It will be interesting to see if we can stick with it and beat Bitcoin to 100,000!  

We should try and get everyone to report on halving day so we can get a good total.  Smiley

Have we reached a conclusion on everything we want in the format for posting our updates?  If so, I'll add it to the OP for everyone.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 09:48:06 PM

I strongly believe that the concept of this thread has really helped most members here in keeping a healthy home and a happy family (in terms of making love) expecially those that has been consistent, for it is helping me in that angle I bracket am very excited I came across this thread.

There is this friend of mine sometimes he do complain to me of having a back pain due to the kind of job he was doing then, he was working as a slasher in a farm industry some time ago he visited me and he came when I was doing my evening push-up session exercise, so after then I starting telling him how this push-up exercise has been of help to me, how fit and healthy I am, that this exercise will help him a lot even help relief the pains he sometime feel in his back and he decided to give it a try. Some times we train together while sometimes he visit a gym center where he was doing Redcord suspended push-up sincerely he was the one that made me have knowledge of such push-up he wasn't doing it at home since this kind of push-up required some equipment like elastic rope and other technique which is helping him to kill pains he sometime feel in his back.
Yesterday he told me how this push-up has helped him relief his pain and other health benefits he has enjoyed through this exercise.
Still on the push-up challenge I will be reporting tomorrow on how my push-up activity went today.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 11:46:36 PM

~snip~
Thanks for your clarification sir JayJuanGee I just saw where the error is, for my push up per day I always make sure I hit more than 100 push up per since am doing it morning and evening. My numbers of days is supposed to 47 not 49 since am reporting weekly I wish it will easier for DirtyKeyboard to rewrite it in the table format, ones again thank you sir JJG for the correction I really appreciate.
But your pushup total went way down. 

Some guys are making mistakes, and maybe there is a language barrier, even though it should be pretty straight-forward to state
1) how many total days doing pushups
and
2) how many total pushups

Once the number of pushups is reported, the total number should not be going down within later reports.. so yeah, red flags when such low numbers of pushups are reported, even though in their descriptions of what they say that they are doing, the guys are saying that they are doing a lot of pushups, but then for some reason, they are not listing those total numbers of pushups in their reports.

It's been a long time since I posted my daily push up Challenge report to this thread. This is caused by several things, such as busy daily lives, and to be honest, sometimes I intend to send a report, but end up forgetting. Therefore, I just sent a report today regarding this push up challenge. But even so, I never missed a push up for this Challenge. Because as I said before, I have been doing this push up routine for the last 3 years.

Additionally, the current price of bitcoin is around $66K. So it looks like this challenge will last a very long time. However, I am very grateful for this Challenge. Because with this Challenge, there are people who previously didn't like sports (Push Ups), but can become like sports. So it wouldn't be a big deal if this Challenge lasted a little longer. Because this Challenge has very good benefits for our health.

And this is my push up report today

100k,Gallar,17,4575,2024-04-15.

That is a pretty high daily average.. 269 pushups per day.

It's  a new day which is Monday  over here
+25 pushups
New snipe  100k, promise444c5,33,825,24-04-15
Learned something new from @JJG in term volatility  hopefully  much more volatility  will be experience interm of bullish  though Smiley and our 100k will be achieved ASAP.
Holders Continue Holding

We can never really know the direction of the volatility, especially in the short-term, yet part of the reason that many of us invest into bitcoin is because we likely recognize and appreciate that there is a lot of asymmetric potential to the upside, so that even if we might recognize that we could lose up to 100% of our investment (if we had not leveraged), there are good chances  that we could make a lot more than our investment, including outperforming a lot of other asset classes.. even though it is not guaranteed to outperform anything... .

One of the main guarantees is volatility, including that there is likely an ongoing battle going on, so if you don't get shook from your coins, you have good chances of having more options in the future because of your investment into bitcoin.

besides holding.. buy too. .the overwhelming majority of folks do not have enough bitcoin, even though there could be some members in the forum who have enough.. but the forum members do not necessarily reflect the overall population, even though I suspect even that a lot of forum members do not have enough bitcoin.

This challenge came quite a while ago, but unfortunately the price of Bitcoin has dropped again, I think this challenge is going to last for quite some time, because the price of Bitcoin is currently $66,738.23. But I decided that I will keep doing Push-Ups until Bitcoin goes above 100K, I completed the challenge of 100 Push-Ups in three days, the day after I completed 100 Push-Ups in three days I did 20 Push-Ups and I increase the 1push-ups per day, ie the day after I finish the challenge I do 20 push-ups, the second day I do 21 push-ups, the third day I do 22 push-ups, the fourth day I do 23 push-ups. -Doing Ups, this way I increase Push-Ups by one per day, today is my 41st day after completing the challenge, in these 41 days I have done a total of 1640 Push-Ups. And on this 41st day I had to do a total of 60 Push-Ups. I have decided that I will continue with this challenge until Bitcoin crosses 100K. Since I do Increase 1 Push-Ups every day, I hope that before the day I do 100 Push-Ups, the value of Bitcoin will cross 100K.

That has turned out to be a good method Ricardo11, even though maybe it is a bit whimpy on the amount of pushup increases, since your body gets used to pushups and it can probably increase more than 1 push up per day, but hey whatever, you do you.

Regarding getting to $100k by the time you get to 100 pushups (that is in 40-ish days), it does not seem to be very likely to be expecting that.

Never say never, but that seems to be a bit of wishful-thinking - even though I am still anticipating decently good chances that sometime this year (2024) we will get BTC prices between $120k and $180k.. yet I am thinking that if BTC prices get into that range at some point in 2024, then there would potentially be some balancing in that price range prior to figuring out if the price might go higher or not, a .. including decently good chances of having some kind of a higher ATH price in 2025 as compared to whatever ATH ends up being reached in 2024 - and hopefully the $73,794 that we already reached in this year is not the ONLY ATH for this year.  We cannot know, except we know that there seems to be a quite a bit of ongoing buying pressure.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tungbulu

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 04:12:54 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2024, 04:27:09 AM by Tungbulu

Looks like our total number of push-ups is going to soon pass Bitcoin's price.  It will be interesting to see if we can stick with it and beat Bitcoin to 100,000!  
Not for me Cheesy because I've only just gotten start yesterday and just completed a 5 sets of 20s and still have pretty much a long way to go, and something tells me Bitcoin is prettt much gonna be me to to a 100k. But whatever the outcome might be for me, I'll pretty much stick around to find out.

We should try and get everyone to report on halving day so we can get a good total.  Smiley
The reason I haven't started reporting my progress was because I was kinda confused and didn't really know the actual format to report my progress, so it'll be pretty nice to come up with a decided format and put it up on the OP, ESP for the purpose of new people who decides to accept and join the challenge (like myself) and old also people that's also been doing the challenge but don't know exactly how to report their progress.

Some guys are making mistakes, and maybe there is a language barrier, even though it should be pretty straight-forward to state
and

Once the number of pushups is reported, the total number should not be going down within later reports.. so yeah, red flags when such low numbers of pushups are reported, even though in their descriptions of what they say that they are doing, the guys are saying that they are doing a lot of pushups, but then for some reason, they are not listing those total numbers of pushups in their reports.
This has been pretty much helpful, at least I now know exactly to do my reports for how many push ups I've been able to do as well as the number of days I've been able to cover because I saw others' different reports and was pretty much unsure of what they were doing because they weren't clearly stated this way.

Maybe @OgNasty can update this on the Original Post for new participants (like me) and old participants that still don't know exactly how to make their reports.

But then again, I'd like to know one more thing, how often should we update our report. Daily or weekly, because I see some people updating their reports on a daily basis and some on weekly basis, I wanna know if there's a particular order for this. Thanks.
DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 266
Merit: 460

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 07:23:11 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 04:31:26 AM by DirtyKeyboard
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

Have we reached a conclusion on everything we want in the format for posting our updates?  If so, I'll add it to the OP for everyone.
I think so.  That would be cool!
~snip~
Thanks for your clarification sir JayJuanGee I just saw where the error is, for my push up per day I always make sure I hit more than 100 push up per since am doing it morning and evening. My numbers of days is supposed to 47 not 49 since am reporting weekly I wish it will easier for DirtyKeyboard to rewrite it in the table format, ones again thank you sir JJG for the correction I really appreciate.
But your pushup total went way down.  

and

8snip<
Maybe a narrative would help some?
[Format(notice no spaces): "100k,UserName,DaysDoingPushups,TotalPushupsDone,yyyy-mm-dd"
This would be the first 3 posts of a new participant named Pushupper who completed 20 pushups on day 1, 30 pushups on day 2, and 30 pushs again on day 3.

Day 1 post include = "100k,Pushupper,1,20,2024-03-15"
Day 2 post include = "100k,Pushupper,2,50,2024-03-16"
Day 3 post include = "100k,Pushupper,3,80,2024-03-17"]

The quotes won't matter to the script and might help emphasize the no spaces rule?

Not for me Cheesy because I've only just gotten start yesterday and just completed a 5 sets of 20s and still have pretty much a long way to go, and something tells me Bitcoin is prettt much gonna be me to to a 100k. But whatever the outcome might be for me, I'll pretty much stick around to find out.

The reason I haven't started reporting my progress was because I was kinda confused and didn't really know the actual format to report my progress, so it'll be pretty nice to come up with a decided format and put it up on the OP, ESP for the purpose of new people who decides to accept and join the challenge (like myself) and old also people that's also been doing the challenge but don't know exactly how to report their progress.

and

This has been pretty much helpful, at least I now know exactly to do my reports for how many push ups I've been able to do as well as the number of days I've been able to cover because I saw others' different reports and was pretty much unsure of what they were doing because they weren't clearly stated this way.

Maybe @OgNasty can update this on the Original Post for new participants (like me) and old participants that still don't know exactly how to make their reports.

But then again, I'd like to know one more thing, how often should we update our report. Daily or weekly, because I see some people updating their reports on a daily basis and some on weekly basis, I wanna know if there's a particular order for this. Thanks.
It's up to you, but the table has been updated daily lately and no one seems to mind.  So I would say, report in daily and tell us how it's going.  Smiley

╭───────────────┬────────┬───────────┬─────────────┬──────────┬──────────────────────╮
│ Username      │   Days │   Pushups │ Last Date   │   PU/day │ % of Total Pushups   │
├───────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼──────────────────────┤
│ Zackz5000     │     49 │       142 │ 2024-04-16  │     2.9  │ 0.20%                │
├───────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼──────────────────────┤
│ Mayor of Ogba │     50 │      5291 │ 2024-04-16  │   105.82 │ 7.32%                │
│ Ambatman      │      4 │       350 │ 2024-04-14  │    87.5  │ 0.48%                │
│ DirtyKeyboard │     66 │      5981 │ 2024-04-15  │    90.62 │ 8.27%                │
│ JayJuanGee    │     72 │     13005 │ 2024-04-16  │   180.62 │ 17.99%               │
│ I_Anime       │     57 │      3742 │ 2024-04-13  │    65.65 │ 5.18%                │
│ 7juju         │     67 │     10050 │ 2024-04-16  │   150    │ 13.90%               │
│ Zack5000      │     49 │      5593 │ 2024-04-16  │   114.14 │ 7.74%                │
│ Tmoonz        │     53 │      4499 │ 2024-04-16  │    84.89 │ 6.22%                │
│ Tungbulu      │      2 │       200 │ 2024-04-17  │   100    │ 0.28%                │
│ OgNasty       │     69 │      6900 │ 2024-04-10  │   100    │ 9.55%                │
│ Gallar        │     17 │      4575 │ 2024-04-15  │   269.12 │ 6.33%                │
│ promise444c5  │     32 │       800 │ 2024-04-13  │    25    │ 1.11%                │
│ Troytech      │     25 │      1250 │ 2024-04-10  │    50    │ 1.73%                │
│ Kwarkam       │     49 │      9900 │ 2024-04-16  │   202.04 │ 13.70%               │
╰───────────────┴────────┴───────────┴─────────────┴──────────┴──────────────────────╯
╭───────────┬─────────┬────────────────┬─────────────┬────────────────────╮
│   Pushups │   Users │   Pushups/User │   Days/User │   Pushups/User/Day │
├───────────┼─────────┼────────────────┼─────────────┼────────────────────┤
│     72278 │      15 │        4818.53 │     44.0667 │            109.346 │
╰───────────┴─────────┴────────────────┴─────────────┴────────────────────╯
EDIT:
fixed: 100k,I_Anime,58,3817,24-04-14 [you had a space after 100k,]
fixed: 100k,promise444c5,33,825,24-04-15   [you had a space after 100k,]
I know, the muscle memory is strong with the comma.  Smiley
fixed: 100k,Kwarkam,49,9900,2024-04-16 [missing the 0 with 04]
I'll work on the script accepting things like that this weekend, and maybe figure out the spaces thing.  But if anything the format will only become more tolerant, not less.
EDIT2: Oh, Gawd.  That's.  Just.  Prime.   Roll Eyes Cheesy
EDIT3: I assumed that usernames couldn't include a space.  Was I wrong about that!   Whoops.  Hmm.  broken, but fixed 100k,Mayorofogba,50,5291,2024-04-16 [spaces in UserName, but script won't pick it up for now, check case on O in ogba]

███████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████████
████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████████
███████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████████
Kwarkam

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 07:28:41 AM

Well, it seems like the challenge just got more indulging than ever before! Been doing my polish ups and haven't visited the thread for days and I felt left out, somehow😂
You know, trying to come back with surprising figures, and seeing the progress of other members is just motivation on its own, I just wanted to be here so bad.
This is just indulging, I've been doing the challenge, but there's this new feel to it, can anybody relate?
My last post on here, I said I'll go beyond my 200 push ups bench mark, and I did. Baby steps, I did 220 for the past five days.
Now push up is something I can do, so I try to work on time.
I need to finish 220 push ups in an allotted time. And over time, see how to keep reducing the time frame.
Wonder if id get to 100,000 push ups before Bitcoin.... It's a race then!
To all of you posting your progress, just know that in little ways you're motivating others.
My report:
100k,Kwarkam,49,9900,2024-4-16
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 08:15:11 AM

This is my second push-up report, and it is for a week from 2024-04-10 to 2024-04-16. In the space of one week, I covered a total of 991 push-ups.

Day: 1 Wednesday, 10th I did 100 push-ups in 3 sets of 40, 30, and 30 push-ups.

Day: 2 Thursday, 11th I did 100 push-ups in 3 sets of 40, 30, and 30 push-ups.

Day: 3 Friday, 12th I did 100 push-ups in 3 sets of 40, 30, and 30 push-ups.

Day: 4 Saturday, 13th I did 241 push-ups in 4 sets of 65, 70, 55, and 51 push-ups.

Day: 5 Sunday, 14th I did 150 push-ups in 3 sets of 50, 50, and 50 push-ups.

Day: 6 Monday, 15th I did 150 push-ups in 3 sets of 50, 50, and 50 push-ups.

Day: 7 Tuesday, 16th I did 150 push-ups in 3 sets of 50, 50, and 50 push-ups.

In my first report, in 43 days I did a total of 4300 push-ups, so if I add the 991 push-ups I did in 7 days to my previous 4300 push-ups, I will now have a total of 5,291 push-ups in 50 days.

100k,Mayor of Ogba,50,5291,2024-04-16

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: