Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 41 (41.4%)
I'll give it a shot. - 34 (34.3%)
Not a chance. - 16 (16.2%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 8 (8.1%)
Total Voters: 99

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 16333 times)
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 97

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 11:40:54 AM

100k,JayJuanGee,120,24000,2024-06-03

I am going to say that I brought my average up to 200 pushups per day for today, yet tentatively, I am now planning to allow my average drop down to around 150 per day, and so it could take more than a month to achieve that, but I am going to take some pressure off of myself, because it is just too much for me to be trying to keep my 200 pushups average.

My plan is to try to do between 100 and 150 pushups, and so I am not going to get stressed out as long as my pushups are somewhere in that range.. and maybe, I will just see how it goes in the coming weeks as far as the next target.

An average of 200 pushups per day is too much. 200 pushups a day can harm the body instead of keeping it physically healthy. Because, when you do 200 pushups, your body feels the stress. Doing too many pushups can cause damage to the body by stressing the body.

https://youtu.be/JRej2i8zZD8?si=wFC9KzWN_9XB8Dzt
From this video you will know how many pushups you should do in a day for your body. From what I can understand from the video, not everyone's physical ability is the same, so how many pushups you should do in a day depends on your physical ability. That is, you should stop pushups when your body feels stressed. Instead of doing your 200 pushups, it is better to reduce the number if your physical capacity is low and your body feels stressed.
 You can test how many pushups your body can do without stress. You should prepare your pushup list accordingly.

@Jewan420 I disagree with you,I have been doing Over 200 Push-Ups a day and its hasn't caused any harm to my body. I think the more number of push-Ups you can do for a day determines how stronger you have become. PushUps exercise will always cause Stress to the body that is why its advisable to have plenty of rest after exercise.

Just like I have said in my previous post, what determined how many push-up one will do is age and stamina in order for you to do good number of push-up you must have the two things I mentioned above and if one is not there ( if you are aged but has stamina or you are not aged but doesn't have stamina), believe me you can not perform well that is to say that one must be young and at same timr have stamina perhaps when someone is young his muscles can withstand  stress or any weight that will be acting downward for considerably amount of time when doing push-ups while aged person can't cause there muscules and body will be weak.

Getting 1k push- up a day can  be very stressful and hard but i think it all depend on your strategy and also how many, one can go in a time though I already have my strategy and using it will take time but i still feel that's the best strategy cause you won't get tired quick, I said it in my previous post but I will say it again for people that will not be able to find that post. The strategy is, first of all draw a square and divide it into the number of time you will like to push-up and then choose a number you will be pushing at a time that will not affect your performance quick  and then start, when you are done with the first round you tick the first box in the square till you finish ticking all the box however, I feel the best way to do without getting stressed out easily is by pushing 10 or 15 at a time and draw like 25 to 30 box. if you can do this in the morning, afternoon and evening I think you will get to 1k if not more than though there will be little or no pains cause of the strategy.

Why would someone wants to do 1k pushups in a day,is this even achievable because I can't even imagine myself or another person doing it in a day. I haven't heard or see it in any records that someone did 1k pushups in day and I might not know how you came up with this strategy of yours but I expect you to test it on yourself and see if its achievable before bringing it up for people to try.
He wants to do 1,000 push-ups to celebrate bitcoin's $100k price. Yes, 1,000 push-ups is achievable a day if you have the strength to maintain 50 push-ups in each of your sets so that you will be able to do 200 push-ups in 4 sets in under an hour. After achieving the first 200 push-ups, you rest for like 2–3 hours before you do another 200 push-ups until you complete 1,000 push-up.

Am not can not be suggesting anyone should be doing 1000 push a day and that seems unrealistic as it is  going to take the whole of the day activities and possibly make your body so sore that one can probably get injured which is one of the things that is been talked against here, it has always been advised to only do as your body can carry, as the body also need enough rest to regain energy and vitality, as most time of doing push ups it always tend to be that the higher we are attenting to go up the lower we becomes both in different sets and sessions, for me achieving 1000 push ups a day can be very unrealistic.
It is possible for a human body to carry out 1000 push-up a day, if you have been practicing and has always been consistent doing push-up and other exercises for a longer time achieving 1000 push-up will be possible a day but it's not going to be easy but is possible if you are in a good form. If you decide to make your whole day just for push-up and keeping record you will see that achieving 1000 push-up a is very possible. But for me I don't think I can do it because I have not gotten to that level of consistence in push-up and other exercises to achieve it. But I will give it a shot the next day after Bitcoin might have hit $100k even if I don't get near 1000 a day but I believe I achieve a new milestone that will be celebrated for BTC hitting $100k.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Justinapeter

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 11:43:39 AM

No body welcomed me here when I posted my first report that's not how treat a lady 😊. I joined this challenge 3 weeks ago and to be honest it was so difficult you men are really trying, when I started I was doing only 30 pushups a day and I did 10 in the morning 10 in the afternoon and 10 in the evening, but now I'm doing 100 pushups a day and I separate it so it won't be difficult for me to achieve. So far so good I have already posted my report, thanks dirtykeyboard for including me in the list and thanks to everyone for making this challenge move forward.

I doubt that there is any need to treat you special, and surely the longer that you participate in various forum threads, the more that other members get to know you, but if you are whining about needing more attention and/or praise and/or appreciation for your contributions, then you are more likely going to get the opposite effect... and perhaps even hostility.. and many times, through the years, I have tried to let other members know (and even lead through example) in terms of not getting overly emotional, even though sometimes any of us might purposefully throw in some seemingly emotional zingers to make our points, and it surely can take a long time for members to get to know you or even like you and some members may well hate you with a certain amount of passion, so I would suggest NOT to take these matters too personally.. but hey whatever, do what you like... and if you want to be an emotional little whiner who is begging for positive feedback, then so be it.. .. Find out how far it gets you.
Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate, you are right, I will follow what you just said and make sure I don't feel too emotional in this forum.
It will be better I remove emotion and focus on knowing about Bitcoin investment that was the main reason I joined this forum, like you have said emotions are out and I know it will help me grow fast.
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 12:09:55 PM

I am going to say that I brought my average up to 200 pushups per day for today, yet tentatively, I am now planning to allow my average drop down to around 150 per day, and so it could take more than a month to achieve that, but I am going to take some pressure off of myself, because it is just too much for me to be trying to keep my 200 pushups average.

My plan is to try to do between 100 and 150 pushups, and so I am not going to get stressed out as long as my pushups are somewhere in that range.. and maybe, I will just see how it goes in the coming weeks as far as the next target.

An average of 200 pushups per day is too much. 200 pushups a day can harm the body instead of keeping it physically healthy. Because, when you do 200 pushups, your body feels the stress. Doing too many pushups can cause damage to the body by stressing the body.

From this video you will know how many pushups you should do in a day for your body. From what I can understand from the video, not everyone's physical ability is the same, so how many pushups you should do in a day depends on your physical ability. That is, you should stop pushups when your body feels stressed. Instead of doing your 200 pushups, it is better to reduce the number if your physical capacity is low and your body feels stressed.
 You can test how many pushups your body can do without stress. You should prepare your pushup list accordingly.

@Jewan420 I disagree with you,I have been doing Over 200 Push-Ups a day and its hasn't caused any harm to my body. I think the more number of push-Ups you can do for a day determines how stronger you have become. PushUps exercise will always cause Stress to the body that is why its advisable to have plenty of rest after exercise.

Just like I have said in my previous post, what determined how many push-up one will do is age and stamina in order for you to do good number of push-up you must have the two things I mentioned above and if one is not there ( if you are aged but has stamina or you are not aged but doesn't have stamina), believe me you can not perform well that is to say that one must be young and at same timr have stamina perhaps when someone is young his muscles can withstand  stress or any weight that will be acting downward for considerably amount of time when doing push-ups while aged person can't cause there muscules and body will be weak.

Getting 1k push- up a day can  be very stressful and hard but i think it all depend on your strategy and also how many, one can go in a time though I already have my strategy and using it will take time but i still feel that's the best strategy cause you won't get tired quick, I said it in my previous post but I will say it again for people that will not be able to find that post. The strategy is, first of all draw a square and divide it into the number of time you will like to push-up and then choose a number you will be pushing at a time that will not affect your performance quick  and then start, when you are done with the first round you tick the first box in the square till you finish ticking all the box however, I feel the best way to do without getting stressed out easily is by pushing 10 or 15 at a time and draw like 25 to 30 box. if you can do this in the morning, afternoon and evening I think you will get to 1k if not more than though there will be little or no pains cause of the strategy.

Why would someone wants to do 1k pushups in a day,is this even achievable because I can't even imagine myself or another person doing it in a day. I haven't heard or see it in any records that someone did 1k pushups in day and I might not know how you came up with this strategy of yours but I expect you to test it on yourself and see if its achievable before bringing it up for people to try.
He wants to do 1,000 push-ups to celebrate bitcoin's $100k price. Yes, 1,000 push-ups is achievable a day if you have the strength to maintain 50 push-ups in each of your sets so that you will be able to do 200 push-ups in 4 sets in under an hour. After achieving the first 200 push-ups, you rest for like 2–3 hours before you do another 200 push-ups until you complete 1,000 push-up.

Am not can not be suggesting anyone should be doing 1000 push a day and that seems unrealistic as it is  going to take the whole of the day activities and possibly make your body so sore that one can probably get injured which is one of the things that is been talked against here, it has always been advised to only do as your body can carry, as the body also need enough rest to regain energy and vitality, as most time of doing push ups it always tend to be that the higher we are attenting to go up the lower we becomes both in different sets and sessions, for me achieving 1000 push ups a day can be very unrealistic.
It is possible for a human body to carry out 1000 push-up a day, if you have been practicing and has always been consistent doing push-up and other exercises for a longer time achieving 1000 push-up will be possible a day but it's not going to be easy but is possible if you are in a good form. If you decide to make your whole day just for push-up and keeping record you will see that achieving 1000 push-up a is very possible. But for me I don't think I can do it because I have not gotten to that level of consistence in push-up and other exercises to achieve it. But I will give it a shot the next day after Bitcoin might have hit $100k even if I don't get near 1000 a day but I believe I achieve a new milestone that will be celebrated for BTC hitting $100k.

I think we are saying same thing sir doing this kind of excercise for long time will make you have the stamina to push-up for longer period of time and I don't think it is even necessary to take the whole day for doing push-up, don't you have other things to do. Even if you don't have something to do you can't just take the whole day for push-up if actually one has being doing push-up, cause with the level of stamina achieved and of course your body will be so free however, if one have not being doing it  often, I don't think one can be able to get that amount even if the person take the whole day.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Zackz5000

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 01:50:00 PM

I think we are saying same thing sir doing this kind of excercise for long time will make you have the stamina to push-up for longer period of time and I don't think it is even necessary to take the whole day for doing push-up, don't you have other things to do. Even if you don't have something to do you can't just take the whole day for push-up if actually one has being doing push-up, cause with the level of stamina achieved and of course your body will be so free however, if one have not being doing it  often, I don't think one can be able to get that amount even if the person take the whole day.
Yes we are actually saying same thing, the reason why I said it may take the whole is that there are other things you will also do that day but your major work that day will mainly centralize on doing push-ups because you will definitely do other things, what we are about here is 1000 push-up not 100 you will need to rest before you will continue again. And even with your level of stamina and strength self determination is also involved in achieving this milestone.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8048

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 02:47:16 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), DirtyKeyboard (1)

June 4 396 steps 33 flights of stairs took 15.15 minutes right after Breakfast. Price is 70.2k
June 5 432 steps 36 flights of stairs took 16:14 minutes right after berakfast. price is 71.3k

I am intentionally doing the stairs/steps a bit slower. I have found that my knees were feeling stressed when I did 33 flights in 13:13 time but at 15:15 time same steps were okay.

I will add to 16:16 tomorrow likely getting to 34 or 35 flights of stairs. about 420 steps of stairs.

If I can do 20 minutes and 40 flights/480 steps daily I will stay at that number. I will do the lite bike work at nite.

and I may just may try a handful of wait for it. pushups.

did 10 modified pushups.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Zackz5000

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 03:30:28 PM

June 4 396 steps 33 flights of stairs took 15.15 minutes right after Breakfast. Price is 70.2k
June 5 432 steps 36 flights of stairs took 16:14 minutes right after berakfast. price is 71.3k

I am intentionally doing the stairs/steps a bit slower. I have found that my knees were feeling stressed when I did 33 flights in 13:13 time but at 15:15 time same steps were okay.

I will add to 16:16 tomorrow likely getting to 34 or 35 flights of stairs. about 420 steps of stairs.

If I can do 20 minutes and 40 flights/480 steps daily I will stay at that number. I will do the lite bike work at nite.

did 10 modified pushups.
Modified push-ups are good also for it helps to prepare the muscles for full body push-up, I think it is most done by newbie or beginners or expecially women that are struggling or practicing how to do a good push-up. Modified push-ups also works on the chest, shoulders, and arms, with your both knees and toe touching the floor when performing modified push-ups.

philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 04:37:13 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

did 10 modified pushups.

Modified push-ups are good also for it helps to prepare the muscles for full body push-up, I think it is most done by newbie or beginners or expecially women that are struggling or practicing how to do a good push-up. Modified push-ups also works on the chest, shoulders, and arms, with your both knees and toe touching the floor when performing modified push-ups.

well the hernia repair restricts a full one but I am doing them on the stairs.  My feet are on the floor my hands are on the fourth step.

I did ten with out hurting or tugging on the  mesh.

So my body is on this angle

If I can do 10 modified pushups right after my 16:16 on the stairs. I am doing well.

I only need increase time on steps to 20 minutes
Then slowly change angle on pushups. ie put hands on third step which makes the angle closer to normal.

Something to work on the next few months.

BTW my wife came up with the modified pushup idea.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 05:38:53 PM

I am going to say that I brought my average up to 200 pushups per day for today, yet tentatively, I am now planning to allow my average to drop down to around 150 per day, so it could take more than a month to achieve that, but I am going to take some pressure off of myself because it is just too much for me to be trying to keep my 200 pushups average.

I plan to try to do between 100 and 150 pushups, so I am not going to get stressed out as long as my pushups are somewhere in that range.. maybe, I will just see how it goes in the coming weeks as far as the next target.
I once felt this way when I was doing an average of 200 push-ups a day for some weeks. It got to a point when my body was so stressed that I couldn't keep up with the average of 200 push-ups a day. I had to reduce my daily push-up number to ease the pain in my body and keep on doing my push-ups. For now, my push-up average is around 150 push-ups per day, and I have adopted a strategy of 5 sets of 30 reps to maintain the 150 push-ups a day.
yep as too much pain means setback and possible injury.

There can be some psychology to the whole matter too... it is just a lot of pushups.. and maybe it was worse on the days that my average got below 200  and then I felt that I had to do extra for several days in order to get my average back up to 200 pushups per day.. .. I will see how the next month or two goes.. and hopefully I can stick with some kind of an average of 100-150 pushups per day without feeling so much pressure...and hopeully still somewhat stay "in shape."

Though I may not know your age but I believe age and stamina  are among  the two things that determined how many push-up one will go a day without been affected and
i think your idea is nice cause it will help you round up fast without much stress and pains.

Sure I still have physical pain, but my physical pain is quite a bit less than it was in the first 2-3 months, and so the last couple of months have not been as bad for physical pain, even though surely there is still some ongoing lingering pain.. just not as intense as in the first 2-3 months.

In as much as we have a target and also trying to keep our body fit that doesn't mean one should over do it cause there are effects when someone overstressed his/her muscles and sometimes the pains are usually not funny and too much of everything is not good.

It seems to be less enjoyable when the quantity has to be sustained, and maybe I might be able to tolerate the ongoing quantity better if I were in my 20s..   I feel good to adjust downward, since I believe I kind of already had gotten myself up to a certain amount of pushups that made me feel good about the progress that I had made, and even my doing 100-150 per day is still likely going to have its challenges, since I am more likely going to give a bit more emphasis to form.. and sure maybe every once in a while I might try to do some sets with quantity in mind, but having a lower overall daily target gives me more space to be less concerned about quantity.

[edited out]

That is a decently informative video, and some of the ideas underlying it may relate to why I ended up considering that I needed to reduce my quantity of pushups.  I plan to still going continue to spread my pushups through the day, and I plan to do them every day, since I believe that in the whole scheme of things I am getting enough recovery time, which allowance for additional recovery time will also end up getting improved with my reducing my average number of pushups per day.

I did disagree with their carbo-load suggestion that was at the end of the video, even though for more than 20 years, I have known about various "carbo-load" ideas that exist in exercise circles, I don't agree with needs to carbo load, though surely there are going to be some trainers and even some exercise practitioners who are going to swear to the supposed benefits of such carbo-loading..

[edited out]
One important concept is time under tension when we discuss resistance training. The 100 push-ups challenge here is a great idea, but participants should not to it with speed to get over with it. There should still be body control or otherwise joints and tendons and cartilage have to bear more workload than they should. That's why reducing the number of push-ups when that leads to a better feeling and better body control is never wrong. Everyone of us knows this one guy from the gym hammering out the exercises as if it was about speed and not about strength, body control and body tension. This is problematic even more push-ups with one's own bodyweight as everything that creates force from exaggerated acceleration will make the body sore. So there is an important line between pumping out a high number of push-ups while neglecting form and doing it mindfully with the goal to make it for health reasons while not losing sight of the goal of this challenge.

I purposefully focused on quantity over quality since it had been a decently long time that I had been neglecting strength and/or resistance training, and so in that regard, felt a bit of a purpose to pump out various quantities of pushups while my body was getting used to it, so I probably did not begin to adjust my approach until after I had reached 200 pushups per day.. so that was on my day 95.. and then after that I tried to stick with 200 per day, and now I am graduating to the next level of doing even fewer pushups and perhaps still getting a decent amount of exhaustion from the pushups while not giving up on the idea of doing pushups every day, too.

No body welcomed me here when I posted my first report that's not how treat a lady 😊. I joined this challenge 3 weeks ago and to be honest it was so difficult you men are really trying, when I started I was doing only 30 pushups a day and I did 10 in the morning 10 in the afternoon and 10 in the evening, but now I'm doing 100 pushups a day and I separate it so it won't be difficult for me to achieve. So far so good I have already posted my report, thanks dirtykeyboard for including me in the list and thanks to everyone for making this challenge move forward.

I doubt that there is any need to treat you special, and surely the longer that you participate in various forum threads, the more that other members get to know you, but if you are whining about needing more attention and/or praise and/or appreciation for your contributions, then you are more likely going to get the opposite effect... and perhaps even hostility.. and many times, through the years, I have tried to let other members know (and even lead through example) in terms of not getting overly emotional, even though sometimes any of us might purposefully throw in some seemingly emotional zingers to make our points, and it surely can take a long time for members to get to know you or even like you and some members may well hate you with a certain amount of passion, so I would suggest NOT to take these matters too personally.. but hey whatever, do what you like... and if you want to be an emotional little whiner who is begging for positive feedback, then so be it.. .. Find out how far it gets you.

Doing 200 push-up a day is very possible,

Yes, doing 200 pushups is easy if your body can handle it. Maybe your body can easily do 200 pushups a day. But, there are very few people who are good at pushups and can easily do 200 pushups. 200 pushups are easy to say but not easy to master. Even if mastered after much trouble, it is very hard to bear. Because it is not possible to do more than 4-5 sets of pushups in a day and 40-50 pushups per set is not easy to do.

it is also not too much and can't never harm the body if you have been consistent in this push-up challenge,
200 pushups can cause damage to you if you do more pushups than your body can handle. Suppose your body is capable of doing 100 pushups in a day, if you do 110 pushups then maybe nothing will happen to your body. But if you do 200 pushups instead of 100 pushups, your body is more likely to be damaged. It is very important to be aware of your physical capacity in doing any exercise.

There is no strict number Jewan420, even if you might be reading too much into that video that you provided, and you likely do not even know enough about guys in order to proclaim that you know, even if some of us might say that we are sore and various kinds of claim, you still might not have enough information to know what might be the cause of the problem, beyond just claiming that the number of pushups is too high.  I can show you my whole history, and my first 5 days were less than 100 pushups per day, and it took me until day 43 to get up to 200 pushups in a day, and the most pushups I did in any one day was on day 93 with 300 in that day...

Surely i could have kept going for quantity and even started working up to 400 pushups in a day, but I personally (and optionally) decided to change my priorities and to reduce my pushups down to averaging 200 per day until just a day (which I did for about 25 days between day 95 and day 120), and so so two ago I decided to continue to average my number of pushups per day even further downward, and that was also optional, and I did not need to do it, except just overall package of things that I was doing, I was rather more interested in prioritizing other things.  So there are options and not necessarily absolutes when it comes to these kinds of decisions that guys (and perhaps a gal or two) choose to make.

Don't over do it, you old fart.   Tongue  you can also build up to them by doing them against the wall and/or doing them from your knees and then maybe once you get to full pushups do only 5-8 at a time...

[edited out]
Uhwuchukwu53 how are you doing your push-up that your total numbers of push-up is not increasing even when your days of push-up is increasing, your previous push-up number and your current push-up number is just the same 75 or is it that you are not adding up your push-up number?

Surely Uhwuchukwu53 is challenged in terms of following instructions.  Total number of days.  Total number of pushups.  We don't need to know how many pushups he did that day (at least in terms of the pushups report).  So yeah for me it has become tempting to not say something mean...

Sort of makes me wonder how many I could do in a day if I really tried. Maybe one of these days I’ll give it a shot. 1000 push-ups the day Bitcoin hits $100K?

I might be willing to do 500 pushups on the day that bitcoin reaches $100k (or the next day).. but of course, I might have to do 10 or more sets of pushups rather than my usual maximum of 5 sets in any day... but truly $100k would be a day to celebrate.. that is if we happen to be able to actually do the extra pushups on that particular day or maybe on the following day or some other day that is sufficiently proximate to the day that bitcoin reaches $100k, which you never know.. could be within a week or two, or maybe it will take another 18 months to two years.  I am thinking that there are decently good odds that $100k will be reached between 1-3 months... but yeah, you never really know.

I know for sure that the day Bitcoin will hit $100k will be a very great day and it is going to be the talk of the Town but I will suggest you don't let your happiness make you do something that will stress you perhaps happiness doesn't bring stress rather it brings rest of mind, less thinking, less stress. However, everyone is so positive and seriously anticipating for the day Bitcoin will hit $100k and surely the day or time is near but we can't tell and while anticipating we should be accumulating more Bitcoin by using the best strategy (DCA method).

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
laijsica

Merit: 87

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 05:41:01 PM

You are right 1000 pushups in a day is really difficult among the varied functions of the human body, but if one can do it, it will be very difficult. But when I started in this thread I thought 100 pushups per day was impossible but with time I got close with hard work. In fact, every winning attitude makes you work harder and paves the way for your goals. Yes you may think this is exaggerating but it is true. Once upon a time no one thought of climbing the highest peak in the world but recently many are doing it. But I think it is possible if you can harness the stamina your body will develop from eating enough balanced and organic food every day.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
CoinMin3r

Activity: 650
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 05:41:33 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I decided to get 200 push-ups in today to celebrate my 13 year anniversary on this forum. Felt so good that I got some curls and work on the heavy bag in until my elbow got sore. I’m surprised how easily I got 200 in this time. Sort of makes me wonder how many I could do in a day if I really tried. Maybe one of these days I’ll give it a shot. 1000 push-ups the day Bitcoin hits $100K?

100k,OgNasty,124,12600,2024-06-04
Happy 13th anniversary. You celebrated this in a gymnic way. You mean total push-ups throughout a day? I think we can do 1000 push-ups by doing a sets of 50-100 through a day in maybe hours apart.

Today I did 4 sets of 15 push-ups beating 50 pushups a day. I'll increase a little by little like this with time.

100k,CoinMin3r,11,560,2024-06-05

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 206

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 07:33:48 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Hey everybody.  IF you had the option to report your daily pushups instead of your total pushups would you
  • A: Vote that reporting daily, not total pushups, should become the default immediately
  • B: Vote you like the idea and agree to put in one post, "111,User Name,daily", one time to get on the "daily reporter" list
  • C: Vote to stick to the OP format, sink or swim
  • D: Quote the table and have your vote invalidated.   Tongue
  • E: Other (improvment suggestions) _______________

My votes;
A. I wouldn't agree to this because even while I wasn't reporting my push ups here this pattern of report have been in place and changing the pattern along the doesn't really add anything for me. Although it would have been better because I'm beginning to see that some people might be finding it difficult to make their reports with the total push-ups which is quite understandable.  I also would have agreed to this idea because I find it more convenient but keeping record of your total push ups would be much easier when eventually the challenge ends or we end up getting the 100kish price of bitcoin, we might find it hard going back to previous pages to calculate our total push ups. Which is a reason I could stick to the already existing format.

B. Nahh! I don't like the idea because for me the it wouldn't be fun anymore as one line post or just dropping the reports would seem like the challenge is a joke. I don't know how others might think of it.

C. Let's keep swimming as far as we can, although I know it's hard to make a list or update the script daily but we on it already. From what I see people might begin to lose interest in the challenge at some point if we do not hit a 100kish price soon but for the ones who would stick around it think it would be nice we keep swimming till we cross to the other end.

D. Nahh! this going to be a bad idea. the thread would become dirty as fast as possible a lot of us might not be able to quote the table probably or it's gonna seem like a quote pyramid which the forum is obviously against.

E. My suggestions if the daily updating of the (your) script might become difficult for any reason, I would suggest weekly updates could be find, using the weekly updating formats of some signature campaigns managers on your spreadsheet which you brought up earlier. we could sum up our daily reports at the end of every week and then the spreadsheet could be updated with the weekly sum up. This might be better to reduce the work load for you @Dirtykeyboard and others if there is.

├───────────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼─────────┼──────────────┤
│ Churchillvv       │    115 │     11827 │ 2024-06-02  │   102.84 │ 6.13%   │          858 │
├───────────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼─────────┼──────────────┤

My Report for 3 days in total;
100k,Churchillvv,118,12130,2024-06-05

Looking at my record it doesn't look pretty to me to I decided to add 3 push-ups 1 each day amongst the three days to make it up 12,130.. within the week I might figure out a way to make 70 extra Push ups if possible or maybe not.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1423

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 09:30:06 PM

Congrats Cool

It is possible for a human body to carry out 1000 push-up a day, if you have been practicing and has always been consistent doing push-up

1000 is possible for maybe everyone if we are talking a regime kept over years.  The only reason not to is it will be more boring then a varied set of exercises.  I also think using multiple exercises will be harder and get a person fitter and more able.

I used to do 200 pushups and keep in mind Iam fairly skinny (even more back then) its way easier to lift my own weight so when thats true Im not bragging at all.  I stopped because it wasnt doing enough for me.  It certainly helps alot but in the end you will conqueror the resistance you get from a push up before you get to 1000.

It was years ago but I dont remember 200 being the struggle it sounds like it could be, the first few starting and the build up is much harder then later adding onto the larger figures.  Saying that I still need to reattain that form Tongue

The best exercise I used to do was cycling uphills sometimes carrying a load.   That was my personal favorite, I dont like running or jogging so much but depends where you live also.   I think swimming might be the best overall for using all of the body without knowing every exercise well with more expertise.  

Im not worried about 100k this year, so it is a long term objective imo.  However BTC does tend to spike when it moves so never say never, its about to try a move now but Im a pessimist till autumn.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 10:02:46 PM

Congrats Cool

It is possible for a human body to carry out 1000 push-up a day, if you have been practicing and has always been consistent doing push-up

1000 is possible for maybe everyone if we are talking a regime kept over years.  The only reason not to is it will be more boring then a varied set of exercises.  I also think using multiple exercises will be harder and get a person fitter and more able.

I used to do 200 pushups and keep in mind Iam fairly skinny (even more back then) its way easier to lift my own weight so when thats true Im not bragging at all.  I stopped because it wasnt doing enough for me.  It certainly helps alot but in the end you will conqueror the resistance you get from a push up before you get to 1000.

It was years ago but I dont remember 200 being the struggle it sounds like it could be, the first few starting and the build up is much harder then later adding onto the larger figures.  Saying that I still need to reattain that form Tongue

The best exercise I used to do was cycling uphills sometimes carrying a load.   That was my personal favorite, I dont like running or jogging so much but depends where you live also.   I think swimming might be the best overall for using all of the body without knowing every exercise well with more expertise.  

Im not worried about 100k this year, so it is a long term objective imo.  However BTC does tend to spike when it moves so never say never, its about to try a move now but Im a pessimist till autumn.

Real truth about numbers here I am now at 16:16 minutes and 432 steps I started at 100 steps and maybe 4 minutes about a month ago.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 10:24:41 PM

My stress free pattern of the push up five set though tempted to increase but resist because of the previous experience.

Day three report
100k,Uhwuchukwu53,3,75,2024-06-03.
How many pushups did you do today?  Was your stress free pattern 5 sets of 15 pushups for 75 more pushups today, or zero pushups?  Check the OP about TotalPushupsDone before your average drops below 10 per day.   Undecided  Let us know if you have any questions.

And to Dailyscript, where did you go?  Did you get your numbers in order?

EDIT: 100k,DirtyKeyboard,114,11520,2024-06-03

Total push up was sum up to be 75 I keep timing and counting while performing the pushups as 15 push per set is my target, from observation it ease my stress and enable me to achieve 75 pushups per day

Today report  day four
100k,Uhwuchukwu53,4,75,2024-06-04.

Uhwuchukwu53 how are you doing your push-up that your total numbers of push-up is not increasing even when your days of push-up is increasing, your previous push-up number and your current push-up number is just the same 75 or is it that you are not adding up your push-up number?

Thanks allot you made a very good observation, I never deem it necessary to include others past days since I am reporting daily on my push up but, if this serve the routine I will make amend to sum it up.
The total number of days 5 from Saturday to Wednesday

Today report
$100k,sum,5,375,2024-06-05.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 308
Merit: 603

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 12:52:33 AM

~clipped~
Hey everybody.  IF you had the option to report your daily pushups instead of your total pushups would you
  • A: Vote that reporting daily, not total pushups, should become the default immediately
  • B: Vote you like the idea and agree to put in one post, "111,User Name,daily", one time to get on the "daily reporter" list

My votes;
A. I wouldn't agree to this because even while I wasn't reporting my push ups here this pattern of report have been in place and changing the pattern along the doesn't really add anything for me. Although it would have been better because I'm beginning to see that some people might be finding it difficult to make their reports with the total push-ups which is quite understandable.  I also would have agreed to this idea because I find it more convenient but keeping record of your total push ups would be much easier when eventually the challenge ends or we end up getting the 100kish price of bitcoin, we might find it hard going back to previous pages to calculate our total push ups. Which is a reason I could stick to the already existing format.

B. Nahh! I don't like the idea because for me the it wouldn't be fun anymore as one line post or just dropping the reports would seem like the challenge is a joke. I don't know how others might think of it.
Thank you for that feedback.  I need to prepare these communications better.  With the B option.  The 111 is there to not confuse the pushup report search.  Even if you do 'signup', you still have to report your pushups for that day, and then the table keeps track of your total pushups for you. 

The OP format will always work.  I'm just giving people the option to report their total pushups in each report, or the number of pushups since their last report.

~cut~
Today report
That's cute.  'sum'one else is getting table blocked, and it's not Uhwuchukwu53.  Smiley  Edit that report!

███████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
████████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████
███████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4377

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 01:12:42 AM

Got myself a nice swim in after doing my push-ups today. I see that people have some thoughts about my 1000 push-ups in a day when we break $100K. I’ll admit I have no idea how difficult that will actually be, so I propose myself a new challenge. 800 push-ups the day we break $80K. I’ll give it a try. I may not make it, but I want to challenge myself to find my limits.

100k,OgNasty,125,12700,2024-06-05

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MrNata

Activity: 47
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 04:14:47 AM

Got myself a nice swim in after doing my push-ups today. I see that people have some thoughts about my 1000 push-ups in a day when we break $100K. I’ll admit I have no idea how difficult that will actually be, so I propose myself a new challenge. 800 push-ups the day we break $80K. I’ll give it a try. I may not make it, but I want to challenge myself to find my limits.
Taking on the challenge of doing a thousand push-ups to break $100k requires you to be in the gym two-thirds of the day, a very difficult task indeed. People live in a busy life. Such challenges are only for those who live a life of great luxury and have a lot of money. Many of them are not ready to take such a challenge because they can prepare themselves to do 100 push-ups in different sets a day to keep their body fit. You take the 800 push-up challenge to break $80k no problem, it seems like a crazy decision to me but remember one thing if the rope is too tight it can snap.
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4377

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 04:58:30 AM

Taking on the challenge of doing a thousand push-ups to break $100k requires you to be in the gym two-thirds of the day, a very difficult task indeed. People live in a busy life. Such challenges are only for those who live a life of great luxury and have a lot of money. Many of them are not ready to take such a challenge because they can prepare themselves to do 100 push-ups in different sets a day to keep their body fit. You take the 800 push-up challenge to break $80k no problem, it seems like a crazy decision to me but remember one thing if the rope is too tight it can snap.

You could very well be right. I have no idea how many push-ups I can do in a day. Maybe I’d hit 300 and stop or maybe I’d hit 500 and my arms would snap. Who knows? I probably wouldn’t push myself to that level, but I think I can do a lot more than 200. 800 might be ambitious, but I feel like maybe I could get there. Perhaps I should try 300 first.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10423

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 05:54:12 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

I decided to get 200 push-ups in today to celebrate my 13 year anniversary on this forum. Felt so good that I got some curls and work on the heavy bag in until my elbow got sore. I’m surprised how easily I got 200 in this time. Sort of makes me wonder how many I could do in a day if I really tried. Maybe one of these days I’ll give it a shot. 1000 push-ups the day Bitcoin hits $100K?

100k,OgNasty,124,12600,2024-06-04
Congrats for achieving such a mile stone, 13 years here in the forum and still counting shows how competent, trustworthy and reliable your existence in the forum has impacted many users. We still hope to see you celebrate another anniversary in the coming years.

How do I believe that you can hit 1000 pushups a day, I still doubt knowing how intense and painful it will be and once your arms gets weak you can't survive to complete the rest. Achieving such a number of pushups then the preparation should begin from now, start by hitting 200-400-600-800 before getting to 1000 because it's a gradual process of bearing those pains and your arms needs to get used to larger numbers before attempting that greater figure.

100k,Obim34,85,5663,2024-06-05

You can't hire someone else to do your push-ups for you, so do them.
By Jim Rohn

I am pretty sure that I could do 500 in a day, since I was already able to do 300 in a day.  I would just have to increase my number of sets to maybe 10 sets or maybe 15 sets rather than limiting myself to 5 sets in a day... 15 sets of 34 pushups would go slightly higher than 500 pushups... 1,000 would ber much more challenging, but someone younger than me in his 20s or 30s may well be able to accomplish something like that.. perhaps 20 sets of 50 or 30 sets of 34.. .. Maybe 30 sets would be one set every 1/2 hour... It would not be impossible.. but it seems that it might not be a good thing for someone who is not quite up to it.. and even for me, 500 in a day might be a bit more than my body is able to handle.. but I still believe that I could do it if I dedicated my day to it... 15 sets of 34  would be about one set per hour-ish.

I will think about it, and I might give it a shot one of the days after BTC hits $100k, but if I start to try to do it, and it is seeming impossible to achieve, then maybe I will abandon it.

Wow!  If pushups were miles you could go around the Earth, just about.

Fair enough.  I just looked up the statistic, and that is 24,901 miles to go around the world at the equator.

https://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/57-How-large-is-Earth-#:~:text=Earth's%20circumference%20(the%20distance%20all,24%2C901%20miles%20(40%2C075%20kilometers).

My votes...
A.  Let's blow up the whole table, and start over with 100 pushups reported per day max.
B. 111,DirtyKeyboard,daily
100k,DirtyKeyboard,115,103,2024-06-04
D.  Fsck!  Grin
E.  Who needs to report a date?  I'm going to work to auto post the table daily just prior to midnight UTC, and then just put the UTC date for the last date seen, and no one has to worry about the date anymore, as long as the 'Days In' are correct, that should work, right?  If it's not a greater Days In, then don't add the quoted report's pushups.
If no one quoted anyone else's report this would be gravy.  

Horey sheit DirtyKeyboard.  Are you in blow up the world fantasy land or what?

Listen to your last question.  If no one quoted anyone else's report then the world would be gravy.. .. and yeah, that does not seem to be too likely....

You have like a really wonderful thing going on here, and it works and it is really allowing for folks to see their own pushups, and also the pushups of others.. so it seems quite a good thing, and there is a lot of room for individual variance too including guys who might want to do a lot of pushups and guys who don't want to do very many and also guys who might be a bit sporadic in their push up reports.

In the end, you can do what you like, yet to me it seems that we have a good thing going on here, including but not limited to more and more members including themselves in the table...

And yeah, maybe you are tired and/or bored of doing so much work, yet I believe guys do appreciate how creative you have been in pushup table production, yet now you are seeming to want to blow it all up.

You are like the bald old guy who divorces his wife and spends all of his savings to get the convertible that he had wanted since high school.

hahahahahahaha

By the way... 44 pushers.. and getting very close to 200k collective pushups..   I had been looking forward to the day that the number of pushers equals or exceeds 100... but if you mess around with the table too much (or the rules regarding how the pushups are counted), then you may well end up discouraging members from submitting their push up reports at their own leisure.. .. and another thing, many of the members in this thread have now been trained to submit their reports properly.. even though some of us still make mistakes from time to time.. the fact that most of us are not making mistakes is an accomplishment in itself... Sure, there are a few dummies.. but still we got a good thing going on here.. why fix what is not broken?

It seems that the world record is 46,001 pushups in 24 hours that was set in April 1993 (actual quantity of time was 21 hours and 21 minutes of doing pushups 36 pushups per minute on average), so surely 1,000 should be a lot easier for normies to achieve, even though I personally am not likely to try any more than 500 pushups in a day any time soon... but that is me.. with a so far personal best of 300 pushups in a day, and I cannot even recall if my 300 pushups in a day were of very good quality.

https://www.topendsports.com/testing/records/pushups.htm#:~:text=Charles%20Servizio%20of%20the%20US,his%2024hr%20push%2Dup%20record.

[edited out]
Are you also into cardio at the moment?

I don't claim to be in very good shape, even though I am trying various techniques to try to maintain and potentially build, so I feel that these 122 days of pushups have been very good for me, so far.

In the late 1980s and into the early 2000s, I used to run quite a bit (a lot of half marathons, marathons and other distances), even though I claimed to not like it.  I also did quite a bit of partner dancing from about 2003 to 2019.. but I cannot really do those endurance cardio things now due to my own health issues that I don't really want to get into details about.

I was probably walking quite a bit between about 2018 and 2023.. though I resumed some resistance training (like in the gym) in mid-2023 - and then yeah of course, these pushups x 4 months... but I had done some weight lifting that has been scattered since the mid-80-s and various points through my life).  I did quite a bit of ultimate frisbee and also hapkido in the mid-90s.. maybe a around 6 years worth of those activities.

[edited out]
Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate, you are right, I will follow what you just said and make sure I don't feel too emotional in this forum.
It will be better I remove emotion and focus on knowing about Bitcoin investment that was the main reason I joined this forum, like you have said emotions are out and I know it will help me grow fast.

No problem.  I personally believe that in forums like these, members lose arguments when they allow their emotions to get in the way of the contents of their posts, even though like I mentioned, strategically from time to time, it may be helpful to purposefully throw in a few emotions here and there just to emphasize a point or two (as long as you don't necessarily lose your cool, but merely make it appear that you lost your cool.. hahahahaha).

[edited out]

E. My suggestions if the daily updating of the (your) script might become difficult for any reason, I would suggest weekly updates could be find, using the weekly updating formats of some signature campaigns managers on your spreadsheet which you brought up earlier. we could sum up our daily reports at the end of every week and then the spreadsheet could be updated with the weekly sum up. This might be better to reduce the work load for you @Dirtykeyboard and others if there is.

Actually that is not a bad idea.  If DirtyKeyboard might not want to run the script every day, then maybe every other day or every 3 days of even once a week.  Any of those longer timelines might be alternatives, if there might not be a desire to run the table every day.

~cut~
Today report
That's cute.  'sum'one else is getting table blocked, and it's not Uhwuchukwu53.  Smiley  Edit that report!

The pushup report dictator is out.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Bd officer

Activity: 420
Merit: 289

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 07:38:29 AM

You could very well be right. I have no idea how many push-ups I can do in a day. Maybe I’d hit 300 and stop or maybe I’d hit 500 and my arms would snap. Who knows? I probably wouldn’t push myself to that level, but I think I can do a lot more than 200. 800 might be ambitious, but I feel like maybe I could get there. Perhaps I should try 300 first.
Yes you can do 300 push ups first, try to increase later. If you suddenly try to do too many push-ups in one day, you will be extremely tired. Doing 800 push ups in a day will be difficult, but if you work hard you will be able to do it. Bitcoin price may still take many days to 80k, so you try to increase 400-500-600 like this. You have been doing regular push ups for a long time, hopefully you can do 800 push ups a day.

I managed to do 160 push ups yesterday. To complete my 200 push ups a day challenge I need to increase to 40 more push ups a day.

My new report:
100k,Bd officer,71,5704,2024-06-06
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: