Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 11:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 41 (38.7%)
I'll give it a shot. - 37 (34.9%)
Not a chance. - 20 (18.9%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 8 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 20618 times)
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 644
Merit: 432

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 01:17:49 AM

I know I have not been active in this forum for a while now, but that didn't stop me from being active in this push-up challenge when I was offline. I did a total of 6000 push-ups in 30 days with an average of 200 push-ups a day, and I was able to do 70 push-ups in a set, which is an achievement for me because it's the highest number of push-ups I have done in a set. I did different types of upper-body workouts, which helped me achieve a nice upper body. It feels good to be back. Below is my upper-body photo.

My report:100k,Mayor of Ogba,149,22226,2024-07-29.

From what I'm seeing it seems you never back down to this challenge even if you have been away for long, how I wish such can be happening, like members who are up for this challenge can give us evidence to show that they are really doing the push up. If you keep it up I believe you can as well go for the 200 on a daily basis because you seem fit enough to hold on to the pains and your body have already adjusted to it, continue with the lower body too so that your muscles won't be a one sided show, nice body build up and is good to have you back brother.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Out of mind

Activity: 532
Merit: 266

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 02:02:08 AM

I know I have not been active in this forum for a while now, but that didn't stop me from being active in this push-up challenge when I was offline. I did a total of 6000 push-ups in 30 days with an average of 200 push-ups a day, and I was able to do 70 push-ups in a set, which is an achievement for me because it's the highest number of push-ups I have done in a set. I did different types of upper-body workouts, which helped me achieve a nice upper body. It feels good to be back. Below is my upper-body photo.

The challenge you've been doing for a long time, and your physique, looks like you've worked hard and done push-ups regularly. Since you are doing 200 push-ups per day and averaging a lot in a month, I believe you can go further. Because your body has already adapted to this effort of yours, due to which you will not feel any pain by constantly doing push-ups. Of course, you'll be able to do this challenge because you're constantly setting up the maximum number of push-ups you can complete this challenge at once. If you do push-ups like this regularly, your body will surely stay healthy and normal, and your current body shape will look really good, continue and you will achieve better body shape.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Amphenomenon

Activity: 602
Merit: 407

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 05:30:32 AM

My Reports:
35,2024-07-26
35,2024-07-27
65,2024-07-28
2024-07-29
30,2024-07-30

Total:
100k,Amphenomenon,22,870,2024-07-30

I have been trying to go on a straight 35, though I haven't been able to do it totally because sometimes I do 30.
While I have been pretty preoccupied and wasn't feeling too well which made often sleep up and so missed times to to my 2 sets or more in a day

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ChocolateBitcoinK

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 06:27:49 AM

Wow, the challenge is really awesome. I just noticed this. It is really beneficial for us physically too, I will definitely do this challenge. I see everyone here is doing 100 or 180 push ups per day, but I can't do too many push ups at once, yes but if I do push ups in a few sets like you, I can do 50-60 push ups per day. I will start doing push ups today, and I will start giving my reports from today. I have read the reporting rules here very well.

100k,ChocolateBitcoinK,ComingVerySoonToday,ComingVery SoonToday,2024-07-30
cryptoWODL

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 07:13:01 AM

Wow, the body image you displayed looks beautiful. Maybe you have been able to build this beautiful body through regular physical exercises and workouts.
This picture of you proves that you continue to push up regularly despite not being active here.

Physical exercise keeps our body healthy and mind healthy. Exercise is essential for good health. Recently I gained a lot of weight according to my height for which I came to this wonderful thread and as per the rules here I decided to continue my daily exercise even until Bitcoin reaches $100k dollars. Also I decided to do 5 sets of 20 push ups every day. Maybe in the initial stages it will be easier for me and less stress on my body muscles. But I have already completed today's first set of push ups.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 350
Merit: 648

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 08:13:44 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1), JayJuanGee (1)

I know I have not been active in this forum for a while now, but that didn't stop me from being active in this push-up challenge when I was offline. I did a total of 6000 push-ups in 30 days with an average of 200 push-ups a day, and I was able to do 70 push-ups in a set, which is an achievement for me because it's the highest number of push-ups I have done in a set. I did different types of upper-body workouts, which helped me achieve a nice upper body. It feels good to be back.
Looking good Mayor!

I don't know if anyone here plays or played sports, but sometimes there is a time when you go to put on your uniform, and something just feels right.  Sometimes putting on that uniform just clarifies things, makes the mission clear.   I remember, so clearly, one day playing old man softball, lacing up the cleats, putting on the hat, and then...  One of the most wonderful feelings, putting on a baseball glove.  Pounding your fist into the leather, walking out to center field, ready to chase. 

Well today I was doing some chores, moving plants around and such, with my gardening gear on.  I like to wear a light leather glove.  I decided to weave in some pushups.  And wow, getting down on the ground wearing my gloves just felt right, I was able to do 5 sets of 20 on the minute, and it just felt good.

Keep calm.
DCA and HODL.
Push on.

My Report: 100k,DirtyKeyboard,169,17637

███████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
████████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████
███████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████
AmaGold70

Activity: 83
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:04:47 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2024, 09:26:06 AM by AmaGold70

Congratulations mayor of ogba for this great achievement, because for quite sometime now you weren't active in this push ups challenge so I was thinking that maybe you have some (scheduling issues) that made you not to visit the push ups challenge Because I could remember when I joined this challenge newly you were a regular and enthusiastic participant in this thread, so however, in all I'm very happy to see you are back with good health and lovely body shape.
Zackz5000

Activity: 168
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 12:10:42 PM

Welcome back to this push-up challenge Mayor of ogba I noticed you have not been active some times I was even wondering where is mayor of Ogba but am happy now seeing back again.
Looking at your body transformation it has really shown that despite not been active here on this forum you have been active and consistent with your push-up activities.

Wow, the challenge is really awesome. I just noticed this. It is really beneficial for us physically too, I will definitely do this challenge. I see everyone here is doing 100 or 180 push ups per day, but I can't do too many push ups at once, yes but if I do push ups in a few sets like you, I can do 50-60 push ups per day. I will start doing push ups today, and I will start giving my reports from today. I have read the reporting rules here very well.

Yes this challenge has help alot of us here both physical transformation and health benefits you can take a look on how muscular mayor of Ogba is for that is one of the benefit of this push-up challenge or doing exercises for it's not a day work but consistence. I will advise since you wanted to join in this challenge do not see the numbers of push-up some pushers here are doing and you want to do the same for they started long before now they have gain more experience strength and stamina to be able to carry out such numbers of push-up, I will advise you to do the number your body can be able to carry out to avoid muscles injuries.
Cityhunter34

Activity: 280
Merit: 68

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 02:04:50 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2024, 02:18:22 PM by Cityhunter34

Yes this challenge has help alot of us here both physical transformation and health benefits you can take a look on how muscular mayor of Ogba is for that is one of the benefit of this push-up challenge or doing exercises for it's not a day work but consistence. I will advise since you wanted to join in this challenge do not see the numbers of push-up some pushers here are doing and you want to do the same for they started long before now they have gain more experience strength and stamina to be able to carry out such numbers of push-up, I will advise you to do the number your body can be able to carry out to avoid muscles injuries.

You are absolutely right mate because most of them normally have that mindset when they see old pushers making there report about a huge numbers of push ups challenge they have achieved, they normally feel that it's easy without noing that it took them time to gather that stamina before they start doing 100 push ups and above per day. However just like as you have said earlier as a new beginner in this push ups challenge you should always do as your body can carry to avoid injury, because as long as this push ups challenge is concerned the most important thing is being (consistent).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gallar

Activity: 700
Merit: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 02:17:17 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), DirtyKeyboard (1)

This is quite a cool achievement, my friend, your body already looks pretty good with the progress achieved from this push up challenge. However, in my personal opinion, the variation of push ups that you often do is like regular push ups, because I think your side chest muscles look bigger. Meanwhile, your middle chest muscles are still a little less big. So do you like doing diamond push ups, if you don't like doing diamond push ups try doing them. The reason is that diamond push ups are useful for training the middle chest muscles. Because with the many repetitions of push ups that you can do now, I'm sure you won't have any difficulty doing diamond push ups. And if you don't know how to do diamond push ups, you just need to bring your hands closer together so they are parallel to your chest. Then after that, make a diamond symbol with your hands or a triangle symbol, and after that you can start straight away.

And besides that, your upper chest muscles still look a bit small, so my advice is that you should try a push up variation that focuses more on training your upper chest muscles too. Examples include decline push ups. This push up variation really focuses on the upper chest muscles. To do decline push up, you only need to provide a bench, then you can lift both legs onto the bench and then try to do push ups slowly. However, to do this push up variation you have to be more careful, because if you are not careful you can fall. And to adjust the push up repetitions, you can divide the 200 push ups that you can do, namely 50× decline push ups, 50× diamond push ups, and 100 regular push ups.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ChocolateBitcoinK

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 02:41:43 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2024, 07:08:59 PM by ChocolateBitcoinK

I took up the challenge of push-ups today, I managed to do 45 push-ups today. I divided the push-ups into 3 sets, doing 15 push-ups in each set. I completed the first day of my challenge today by doing 15 push-ups in 3 sets for a total of 45 push-ups. I see that many types of push-ups techniques are given in this thread. They are really useful, I will look them up, and try to do push-ups according to that technique. I think I can do more push-ups with it. Anyway, I will try to do more push-ups starting tomorrow.

today's my first repost,
100K,ChocolateBitcoinK,1,45,2024-07-30
CoinMin3r

Activity: 709
Merit: 515

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 05:41:49 PM

My new report for today: 100 push-ups in 5 sets

100k,CoinMin3r,62,4350,2024-07-30

I took up the challenge of push-ups today, I managed to do 45 push-ups today. I divided the push-ups into 3 sets, doing 15 push-ups in each set. I completed the first day of my challenge today by doing 15 push-ups in 3 sets for a total of 45 push-ups. I see that many types of push-ups techniques are given in this thread. They are really useful, I will look them up, and try to do push-ups according to that technique. I think I can do more push-ups with it. Anyway, I will try to do more push-ups starting tomorrow.

today's my first repost,
100K,ChocolateBitcoinK,45,1,2024-07-30

Welcome onboard mate. Hope you continue doing push-ups regularly which will help transforming your body fit and fine.
But your report format is a bit faulty. You've interchanged the position of day and total push-up made. It should be xxx,Chxxx,1,45 instead

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Zackz5000

Activity: 168
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 05:49:11 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2024, 08:36:07 PM by Zackz5000

today's my first repost,

Since this is your first time doing push-ups and also reporting for the first time the number after your username is supposed to be 1 then the place you wrote 1 is where you are suppose to write the 45 which is the numbers of push-up you did today below is the push-up report format.

100k,Yourusername,Daysofpush-upTotalPushups YYYY-MM-DD the date is optional.
For example
100k,ChocolateBitcoinK,1,45,2024-07-30.
AmaGold70

Activity: 83
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 05:55:28 PM

today's my first repost,

There is a mistake in your report, you are supposed to write your days of push ups before your total numbers of push ups.

For example this is what I mean.

100k,ChocolateBitcoink,1,45,2024-07-30
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4816
Merit: 4502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 07:01:46 PM

Felt pretty good this morning. Did 2 sets of 50 back to back and it felt great. I think it’s easier for me to do 50 push-ups in a set now than it was to do 20 when I started. Probably could’ve pushed it to 60 easy enough but I’m trying to get somewhat rested so I can make another run at increasing my personal best set in the near future.

100k,OgNasty,180,18400,2024-07-30

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ChocolateBitcoinK

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 07:08:40 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

today's my first repost,

Since this is your first time doing push-ups and also reporting for the first time the number after your username is supposed to be 1 then the place you wrote 1 is where you are suppose to write the 45 which is the numbers of push-up you did today below is the push-up report format.

100k,Your username,Daysofpush-upTotalPushups YYYY-MM-DD the date is optional.
For example
Oh, sorry there was a mistake in my report form, I am correcting my report now.
promise444c5

Activity: 364
Merit: 223

Keep Promises !

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 10:46:09 PM

One more day to go... I will be hitting the 100 days point  Cheesy
Still got my new report just like yesterday I did total of 100 pushups
30 in the morning
35 in the afternoon
35 in the evening
I felt the last 35 actually, wanted to stop on 32 count as I was so tired but I had to complete it to balance things Smiley
My report
100k,promise444c5,99,6465,2024-07-30

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10617

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 11:14:12 PM

My Report: BTC100k,DirtyKeyboard,164,17137
I'm now able to do 15 pushups every minute for minutes 0 through 5 making 90, leaving 10 more for variety pushups.  Smiley
90 regular, 5 diamond, and finished with 5 pushups on the knuckles.
You surely seem to be focusing on quality rather than quantity... and yeah 15 pushups per minute is like 4 seconds per pushup.. and so yeah, that is really slow and surely took you a while to build up to that.. I might try that on some of my sets. No problem to try to mix it up a bit, once in a while... but I doing 90 pushups over 5 minute sounds beyond my abilities, at least my current abilities.  For me, even when I do pushups really slow, it seems I still cannot do them for over 70 or 80 seconds and I am completely worn out, and if I do them really slow maybe I get something around 40 pushups.. so I did not try doing something like 15 in a minutes, that seems more like planks rather than pushups but surely it is concentrating on resistance rather than cardio..
No.  I'm doing 15 pushups in around 25 seconds, then resting for 35 seconds for the next set at the end of the each minute.  I'm up to 5 diamond pushups on the last set.  I start the stopwatch and do sets of 15 pushups every minute untill hitting 90, and then I've been playing around with some 'novelty' pushups for the last 10.  Diamonds, knuckles, uneven... someone posted a great info graphic with the different styles out there.

My Report: 100k,DirtyKeyboard,168,17537
The way that you are doing your pushups (pushup sets) does sound within a realm of doable even for my level of pushup abilities, so it might be worth it for me to try something like that from time to time, with some type of my own personal twist to it (if necessary, but I could try to specifically follow yours, though I am not wanting to do any novelty pushups for that last set).. and so with the first 6 sets that get up you up to 90 pushups in around 6 minutes (or maybe it would be 6.5 minutes by the time you finish the last of the first 6 sets?). .and then yeah with the novelty pushups that would end up bringing you to around 7.5 minutes to finish doing all of the pushups to get you to 100 total for the day.. and maybe an additional minute or so to write it down.. to the extent that you are writing it down more than just including your results in your daily-ish post in this thread..

I would imagine that the first few sets might feel a bit like a warm up, and then you might feel fairly strong and good by the time you get to the 3rd and 4th sets and then perhaps start to feel more soreness (and muscle burning) for the 5th, 6th and 7th sets..  

Like I had already mentioned, part of my current goal is still trying to keep up my daily quantity of pushup.. in a kind of maintenance that ends up serving as a kind of preparation.. but to throw in a bit of funzies, it may well be worth a try to try to mimic something related to what you are doing for my first 100-ish pushups of the day.. and then for me (depending on the rest of my daily schedule) personally I may wall want to finish off my day with another 3-4 sets of my own style of straight out pushups.. maybe given a few hours of rest after the 100-ish pushups and then so doing the remaining pushups spread out later in the day back within my own style for the later sets..   I will think about it.. yet I think for me, doing your style of pushups for my first several pushup sets for the day would be better than trying to do that level of more strictness later in the day.. since your system does seem harder than mine, yet I am not going to really know until I try them out and then see if it affects my remaining sets of the day..  It could well be that mixing my style up with your style might cause me to change some of my style....

I am all talk so far.. in the thinking about it stage..  so I just have to consider if I might try out your style tomorrow or perhaps some other day this week... .. For me, part of the motivation to do something comes from thinking a wee bit about what I am considering doing, first..

and yeah, there seems to be a bit of strictness in your particular style with watching the clock, so during the sets, there should be some abilities to just watch where the clock is (I will do a timer) and to figure out whether you are in a pushup period or in a rest period. You have given me (and the rest of the world, whoever is reading this thread) enough specifics (and direction) to create a potential challenge for me and/or for any other member (or non-member) who might want to give something like your current style a shot.

Ok. Earlier today, for my first set of pushups for the day, I ended up doing this kind of a DirtyKeyboard style of condensed sets of pushups with a wee bit of an attempt to purposefully slow down the pushups, and so I ended up doing 7 sets of 15 pushups within about 6.5 minutes, and so in the first couple of sets I was mostly able to comply with about 25 seconds for each of those sets, and so little by little I had to do the pushups faster in order to be sure to be able to fit in a whole 15 pushups, since  I did not want to fail prior to reaching 15 pushups for each of the sets. 

It was o.k.  I am not completely against the idea of mixing it up a bit, and yeah I skipped the diamond pushups and I was NOT liking it the whole time, since I find quite a bit of value in my current approach that involves attempting to max myself out for each of my sets, so yeah, currently mostly I am getting somewhere between 40 and 60 pushups per set depending on the speed that I do them, and also, I can have slower and/or faster pushups within my sets, and another thing that I had been thinking about is sometimes making sure to really maximize the full range of the pushups, which sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.. so I kind of guage my style based on how I am feeling and the extent to which I might still be wanting to make sure to get a certain quantity of pushups for the day.

Today, so far, I have done 5 additional sets, besides the first set of 7 sets (which was 105 pushups in those first 7 sets), and the total for today, so far is 320 pushups, and maybe I will do one or two more sets for today, depending on how I feel physically and/or in terms of whether I might have any time crunches and/or conflicts, and in recent times, I am finding some value in doing a lot of sets of high quantity pushups each day.. just because I can.. and my being able to do so many pushups seems to ONLY be possible because I have worked up to these kinds of quantity levels, and getting up to this level did not come easy, even though I have a feeling that if I stop doing a certain quantity of daily pushups, it may take a bit of effort to work back up to my current level of pushup abilities.

Another thing is that I wanted to get my today's report in prior to the publication of today's pushup table, even though I may well have one or two pushup sets for today, yet I am not going to further amend today's pushup report, so any remaining pushups that I might end up doing today, after the submission of today's pushup report, will be included in my future report(s) - so long as I don't become unable to further do pushups or to submit pushup reports after this one.. (anything could happen).. .hahahahaha.

100k,JayJuanGee,177,34610,2024-07-30

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 350
Merit: 648

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
July 31, 2024, 12:03:12 AM

╭───────────────────┬────────┬───────────┬────────────┬──────────┬───────┬────────╮
│ Username          │   Days │   Pushups │ Latest     │   PU/day │   new │ % of   │
│                   │     In │      Done │ Report     │          │    PU │ Team   │
├───────────────────┼────────┼───────────┼────────────┼──────────┼───────┼────────┤
│ DirtyKeyboard     │    169 │     17637 │ 2024-07-30 │   104.36 │   100 │ 5.88%  │
├───────────────────┼────────┼───────────┼────────────┼──────────┼───────┼────────┤
│ JayJuanGee        │    177 │     34610 │ 2024-07-30 │   195.54 │   565 │ 11.54% │
│ OgNasty           │    180 │     18400 │ 2024-07-30 │   102.22 │   200 │ 6.14%  │
│ promise444c5      │     99 │      6465 │ 2024-07-30 │    65.3  │   100 │ 2.16%  │
│ CoinMin3r         │     62 │      4350 │ 2024-07-30 │    70.16 │   100 │ 1.45%  │
│ Amphenomenon      │     22 │       870 │ 2024-07-30 │    39.55 │   165 │ 0.29%  │
│ ChocolateBitcoinK │     45 │         1 │ 2024-07-30 │     0.02 │     1 │ 0.00%  │
│ ChocolateBitcoink │      1 │        45 │ 2024-07-30 │    45    │     1 │ 0.02%  │
│ Mayor of Ogba     │    149 │     22226 │ 2024-07-29 │   149.17 │     0 │ 7.41%  │
│ Bd officer        │    120 │     11494 │ 2024-07-29 │    95.78 │     0 │ 3.83%  │
│ Briankimp1        │     70 │      1330 │ 2024-07-29 │    19    │     0 │ 0.44%  │
│ Timelord2067      │     42 │      1930 │ 2024-07-29 │    45.95 │     0 │ 0.64%  │
│ Tmoonz            │    139 │     17450 │ 2024-07-28 │   125.54 │     0 │ 5.82%  │
│ AmaGold70         │     77 │      6190 │ 2024-07-28 │    80.39 │     0 │ 2.06%  │
│ Makus             │     13 │      1293 │ 2024-07-28 │    99.46 │     0 │ 0.43%  │
│ wxa7115           │     66 │      6425 │ 2024-07-28 │    97.35 │     0 │ 2.14%  │
│ aoluain           │      8 │       199 │ 2024-07-28 │    24.88 │     0 │ 0.07%  │
│ Kelward           │     46 │      3490 │ 2024-07-27 │    75.87 │     0 │ 1.16%  │
│ Obulis            │     37 │      3500 │ 2024-07-26 │    94.59 │     0 │ 1.17%  │
│ Zackz5000         │    118 │     14435 │ 2024-07-25 │   122.33 │     0 │ 4.81%  │
│ SickDayIn         │      4 │       137 │ 2024-07-25 │    34.25 │     0 │ 0.05%  │
│ Gallar            │    121 │     26844 │ 2024-07-24 │   221.85 │     0 │ 8.95%  │
│ Obim34            │    134 │     10000 │ 2024-07-24 │    74.63 │     0 │ 3.33%  │
│ Dailyscript       │     40 │        40 │ 2024-07-24 │     1    │     0 │ 0.01%  │
│ Ambatman          │     21 │      2290 │ 2024-07-22 │   109.05 │     0 │ 0.76%  │
│ Uhwuchukwu53      │     52 │      3900 │ 2024-07-22 │    75    │     0 │ 1.30%  │
│ Churchillvv       │    141 │     13660 │ 2024-07-09 │    96.88 │     0 │ 4.55%  │
│ Imthlss           │      3 │       280 │ 2024-07-06 │    93.33 │     0 │ 0.09%  │
│ Cossyblack        │     56 │      9595 │ 2024-07-01 │   171.34 │     0 │ 3.20%  │
│ Notalony          │     28 │      2570 │ 2024-06-28 │    91.79 │     0 │ 0.86%  │
│ Chiomaobi         │      1 │       100 │ 2024-06-18 │   100    │     0 │ 0.03%  │
│ Mee Sa            │      4 │        56 │ 2024-06-17 │    14    │     0 │ 0.02%  │
│ Kwarkam           │     75 │     15620 │ 2024-06-16 │   208.27 │     0 │ 5.21%  │
│ Justinapeter      │     22 │      1800 │ 2024-06-14 │    81.82 │     0 │ 0.60%  │
│ Tamaperdana       │      1 │        27 │ 2024-06-09 │    27    │     0 │ 0.01%  │
│ smilevictorobinna │     39 │      3900 │ 2024-05-29 │   100    │     0 │ 1.30%  │
│ Sotelorene        │      6 │      1200 │ 2024-05-29 │   200    │     0 │ 0.40%  │
│ Cityhunter34      │     25 │      3500 │ 2024-05-25 │   140    │     0 │ 1.17%  │
│ Jewan420          │     13 │       940 │ 2024-05-22 │    72.31 │     0 │ 0.31%  │
│ laijsica          │     86 │      3268 │ 2024-05-21 │    38    │     0 │ 1.09%  │
│ I_Anime           │     77 │      5662 │ 2024-05-18 │    73.53 │     0 │ 1.89%  │
│ proty             │      4 │       504 │ 2024-05-12 │   126    │     0 │ 0.17%  │
│ Ricardo11         │     67 │      3683 │ 2024-05-09 │    54.97 │     0 │ 1.23%  │
│ Obari             │      3 │       115 │ 2024-05-07 │    38.33 │     0 │ 0.04%  │
│ hardyrobust       │      1 │        70 │ 2024-05-07 │    70    │     0 │ 0.02%  │
│ Antonil           │     54 │      2102 │ 2024-05-04 │    38.93 │     0 │ 0.70%  │
│ Dracoco           │      2 │        90 │ 2024-05-04 │    45    │     0 │ 0.03%  │
│ adultcrypto       │     21 │      1575 │ 2024-05-02 │    75    │     0 │ 0.53%  │
│ 7juju             │     77 │     11550 │ 2024-05-01 │   150    │     0 │ 3.85%  │
│ Tungbulu          │     12 │      1412 │ 2024-04-28 │   117.67 │     0 │ 0.47%  │
│ Judith87403       │     50 │       800 │ 2024-04-22 │    16    │     0 │ 0.27%  │
│ Bravut            │      4 │       285 │ 2024-04-20 │    71.25 │     0 │ 0.10%  │
╰───────────────────┴────────┴───────────┴────────────┴──────────┴───────┴────────╯
╭───────────┬───────────┬───────────────┬──────────────┬──────────────────┬───────────┬─────────────╮
│      Team │   Pushers │       Pushups │         Days │   Pushups/Pusher │   Pushups │   Days till │
│   Pushups │           │    per Pusher │   per Pusher │          per Day │   per Day │     400_000 │
├───────────┼───────────┼───────────────┼──────────────┼──────────────────┼───────────┼─────────────┤
│    299915 │        52 │        5767.6 │      55.4615 │          103.993 │   5407.62 │     18.5081 │
╰───────────┴───────────┴───────────────┴──────────────┴──────────────────┴───────────┴─────────────╯
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
|         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |
0k       40k       80k       120k      160k      200k      240k      280k      320k      360k      400k

Report Format: '100k,User Name,DaysPushing,TotalPushupsDone,Date(Optional)' See the OP for more details

███████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
████████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████
███████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████
Bd officer

Activity: 462
Merit: 316

stead.builders

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 12:34:50 AM

today's my first repost,
100K,ChocolateBitcoinK,1,45,2024-07-30

Welcome to the Push Up Challenge. You did 45 push ups on the first day which is great. You don't rush, don't do too many push ups in the beginning because your body might hurt, so you try to increase the push ups slowly. Hope you too will be able to do 100 push ups a day soon.

I have not submitted push up report for last two days. I have done 220 push ups in the last two days.
My new report:
100k,Bd officer,122,11714,2024-07-31

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: