Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 09:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 7908 times)
Yucky

Activity: 97
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 01:51:10 PM

newbies should do their research first before investing.
Personally, I think newbies should get started rather than wasting time researching.
What I meant by newbies should do some research is that some newbies lack basic knowledge about bitcoin. If they don’t accumulate knowledge about bitcoin before investing, some might end up losing their investment because they don’t know the appropriate wallet to use in storing their bitcoin, they don’t know how to secure their private key, some don’t even know reputable places to get bitcoin from and other basic things which they should know. Some newbies just see some advertisements about bitcoin on social media, and they will pick interest in it, and we all know we are not supposed to trust or follow most of the videos we see on social media because some of them are scammers. That’s why I do recommend that newbies do research before investing.

If they invest first before doing research, before they get to understand something’s, it might already be late. Some newbies might see some Ponzi scheme that will require people to deposit bitcoin on a particular site as an investment. A newbie without knowledge might end up falling for tricks like this.

Honestly I started my bitcoin accumulation journey without having much knowledge on how bitcoin work and stuff, aslong I know the right wallet to store bitcoin is a non custodial wallet I started my accumulating journey but as time goes on I started learning new things on how bitcoin work  and how to hold and secure a smooth investment and buy the Dip and HODL thread help me alot in that aspects, what am trying to say is that one don't have to waste time going for knowledge first when it comes to bitcoin aslong he or she know the right wallet to use and how to purchase bitcoin via exchanges he or she is good to go and as time goes they may decide to focus on gaining more knowledge while they accumulate and hodl Bitcoin.

So that one won't endup regretting why he or she didn't start accumulating on time .

I totally agree with you. No knowledge is required to start investing in Bitcoin. Only wallets and exchanges can be used.
I think you are wrong. You can't say no knowledge is required to Start investing in bitcoin. Saying no knowledge required means you don't totally need to lean anything about bitcoin to start investing and that is not totally true. Even if you are using wallet and exchange which you made references to, you will still need to learn how to send and receive bitcoin from it. Meaning you need basic skill about bitcoin to start using it and not saying we don't need no knowledge to invest. It may not only be in bitcoin investment but whatsoever you do in life to succeed you need a basic skill. Your level of understanding on that skill determines how far you can go in what you do.

I believe when people say that you don't need knowledge or in the right way, when they say you don't need too much knowledge before ever getting started in your bitcoin investment, what they mean is that you don't need to get too complex in trying to know too much before you start investing in Bitcoin. Like he said, what you practically need is a wallet, an exchange and then the fund, when You've create the wallet and you already have an exchange you can buy your Bitcoin through and you have the money you've set out for your DCA or for whatever methord you've choosed to work with, the rest is just secondary that can come while you're already buying and when you talk about knowing how to buy your Bitcoin, it's nit as though it's all too complex for someone to learn, you can just learn it in a day and get all the foundational safety knowledge about your seed phrase and your wallet security.

You will certainly keep learning about a lot of other things while you're up and doing in your accumilation routine but dwelling too much on learning without getting started will almost look like a total waste of time and effort. Learning is good and it surely never stops but starting is the main thing.
Obim34

Activity: 308
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2024, 09:01:57 PM

It is very important for newbies to ask questions from experienced crypto holders and learn to carry out research before buying any cryptocurrency including Bitcoin. It is very necessary so that they will not make avoidable mistakes of not knowing the importance of securing their private keys and understanding that there are many scam projects in the crypto market. Although Bitcoin is safe to buy and hodl but altcoins requires both newbies and experienced people to research any altcoins that they want to buy, to avoid investing in shitcoins. Many new projects are being launched into the market so every investors needs to research first before buying so that they will not be bag holders of dead coins.
When you really want to focus on bitcoin why should you bother learning altcoins as a first step because in the end it will be different in terms of goals. Although they are in the same scope but that does not mean everything can be equalized buddy because bitcoin and altcoin are different so why learn altcoin if the goal is bitcoin because it will not connect and will actually add to your work because you have to learn bitcoin again from scratch.
If a person is attracted to altcoins when they want to learn about Bitcoin, I would say they are going in the wrong direction from the start. If you want to focus on Bitcoin, what other coins are there? I don't think there is anything to learn from altcoins. We can consider altcoins as gambling tokens. Although some tokens may give good profit but they have no reliability in long term. Even being a top altcoin can turn into a scam in the long run as there are many examples in the crypto space. While there are various alternatives to altcoins in the crypto market, there is no alternative to Bitcoin. While no guarantee can be given to an investor in the short term, Bitcoin can guarantee guaranteed profits in the long term. Investors who are aware of their investments should definitely plan their plans with Bitcoin.

Newbies should be careful especially with new coins. I think everyone new or old should avoid this Altcoin gamble. Because, even though the new Altcoins are often highly profitable, they are very risky to invest in both long-term and short-term. Sometimes Altcoin investing will burn you out. From this point of view, Bitcoin can be said to be very trustworthy. Bitcoin is the leading crypto asset. It has been rewarding people's trust for many years. It is very easy to profit from long-term investment from Bitcoin. If one is tempted to invest in other cryptos outside of Bitcoin, one should do so at one's own risk, no one in this sector will give you positive advice.

Much better for them to erase any thoughts of investing on new coins since they are just wasting their time,effort and money there.

Would be more ideal for those people is to spend time learning about bitcoin investment like hodling since more realistic gains provably would came up to them. Spend their time on discussions which could able to help them to learn about other useful matters also they could able to learn about strategies which they could able to use to make their accumulation became more better. Actually earning for long term is  not easy knowing market  conditions could give stress to some investors. But if they are consistent following good discussions and try to execute well their strategy learned then provably that they can generate good profits for their hodling decisions with bitcoin.
I have been confronted by few people who still claims investing in Bitcoin is a total waste of resources, not because they think about funds getting lost, stolen or total price drop but only for them comparing on how much the would have made if the funds could be diverted into separate Altcoins. Many claims even with the risk factor in these Altcoins that having them in different cryptos would guarantee their chances of getting that huge ptofits, with the motives of if one should fail then as many they could put there funds into will serve as a backup.

My whole point is that most persons are currently too in a haste to make as much profits within a limited time, which has dragged more of their attentions into Altcoins that is applicable to cause more harm than good and I feel they should be left with whatever they feel is right till the results is out.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 588
Merit: 197

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 09:21:44 AM

It is very important for newbies to ask questions from experienced crypto holders and learn to carry out research before buying any cryptocurrency including Bitcoin. It is very necessary so that they will not make avoidable mistakes of not knowing the importance of securing their private keys and understanding that there are many scam projects in the crypto market. Although Bitcoin is safe to buy and hodl but altcoins requires both newbies and experienced people to research any altcoins that they want to buy, to avoid investing in shitcoins. Many new projects are being launched into the market so every investors needs to research first before buying so that they will not be bag holders of dead coins.
When you really want to focus on bitcoin why should you bother learning altcoins as a first step because in the end it will be different in terms of goals. Although they are in the same scope but that does not mean everything can be equalized buddy because bitcoin and altcoin are different so why learn altcoin if the goal is bitcoin because it will not connect and will actually add to your work because you have to learn bitcoin again from scratch.
If a person is attracted to altcoins when they want to learn about Bitcoin, I would say they are going in the wrong direction from the start. If you want to focus on Bitcoin, what other coins are there? I don't think there is anything to learn from altcoins. We can consider altcoins as gambling tokens. Although some tokens may give good profit but they have no reliability in long term. Even being a top altcoin can turn into a scam in the long run as there are many examples in the crypto space. While there are various alternatives to altcoins in the crypto market, there is no alternative to Bitcoin. While no guarantee can be given to an investor in the short term, Bitcoin can guarantee guaranteed profits in the long term. Investors who are aware of their investments should definitely plan their plans with Bitcoin.

Newbies should be careful especially with new coins. I think everyone new or old should avoid this Altcoin gamble. Because, even though the new Altcoins are often highly profitable, they are very risky to invest in both long-term and short-term. Sometimes Altcoin investing will burn you out. From this point of view, Bitcoin can be said to be very trustworthy. Bitcoin is the leading crypto asset. It has been rewarding people's trust for many years. It is very easy to profit from long-term investment from Bitcoin. If one is tempted to invest in other cryptos outside of Bitcoin, one should do so at one's own risk, no one in this sector will give you positive advice.

Much better for them to erase any thoughts of investing on new coins since they are just wasting their time,effort and money there.

Would be more ideal for those people is to spend time learning about bitcoin investment like hodling since more realistic gains provably would came up to them. Spend their time on discussions which could able to help them to learn about other useful matters also they could able to learn about strategies which they could able to use to make their accumulation became more better. Actually earning for long term is  not easy knowing market  conditions could give stress to some investors. But if they are consistent following good discussions and try to execute well their strategy learned then provably that they can generate good profits for their hodling decisions with bitcoin.
I have been confronted by few people who still claims investing in Bitcoin is a total waste of resources, not because they think about funds getting lost, stolen or total price drop but only for them comparing on how much the would have made if the funds could be diverted into separate Altcoins. Many claims even with the risk factor in these Altcoins that having them in different cryptos would guarantee their chances of getting that huge ptofits, with the motives of if one should fail then as many they could put there funds into will serve as a backup.

My whole point is that most persons are currently too in a haste to make as much profits within a limited time, which has dragged more of their attentions into Altcoins that is applicable to cause more harm than good and I feel they should be left with whatever they feel is right till the results is out.
Going by those person's analogy just as you've juxtaposed, my question to them is, what is the sustainability of those altcoins they claim to have diverted their funds into, because instead of separating your funds into coins you're not sure of the project durability, why not just fuse your funs into Bitcoin that you know you have 99% of its return in investment in a long run.

Taking risk is not a Juicy choice you would want to take without carefully calculating the factors that will guarantee your success on the risk that is taken. Even on the short term investment plans they normally use as excuse to invest in altcoins, we've seen a lot of times that those altcoins don't yield into anything even on short term basis.

Barikui1

Activity: 266
Merit: 205

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 12:00:37 PM

Going by those person's analogy just as you've juxtaposed, my question to them is, what is the sustainability of those altcoins they claim to have diverted their funds into, because instead of separating your funds into coins you're not sure of the project durability, why not just fuse your funs into Bitcoin that you know you have 99% of its return in investment in a long run.

Taking risk is not a Juicy choice you would want to take without carefully calculating the factors that will guarantee your success on the risk that is taken. Even on the short term investment plans they normally use as excuse to invest in altcoins, we've seen a lot of times that those altcoins don't yield into anything even on short term basis.

One  major thing most investors has  fail to understand is that, greed is never a good thing,  especially in this crypto industry,  almost all  veterans investors knows that when it comes to digital currencies, Bitcoin is second to none, but due to greedy of making 10x to 100x, they will still go ahead and invest in shit coin without taking into consideration the risk attached to it, they gambles with their hard earned money, even when they know how risky it is, some of them don't even know that investing in shit coin or alt are just like gambling, which the possibilities of them losing their hard earned money, is far greater than the possibilities of them making something out of it.

Secondly, most newbies investors that falls for this, are mostly misinformed, they were mostly told the juicy part of it, which is the 10x to 100x, but they weren't told how risky it is to invest in shit coin, until that greedy aspect of most investors are corrected, I Believe that the only way they can learn is on their own terms, which is learning it the hard way, when they have lost all their funds.

GigaBit

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 02:07:15 PM

By mentioning altcoins as an option in this thread for any investor it makes one thing clear that you are not following with all the knowledge that have been shared. Altcoins are a waste of time and funds risking whether for short or long term holding because it's all shitcoins or rug pull projects that are out there in the market. Researching on them doesn't make a difference. And I wouldn't advise newbies to go near any altcoins as they plan to invest into crypto . Bitcoin remains the only best and safe coin to invest in and raise a good portfolio especially if you plan on DCAing.
Defiantly, invest in altcoins refers to gambling. It should not be thought of as a pump and dump scheme. Altcoins may scammers' projects and there is no reason to risk investing money consciously. Bitcoin is different from all other coins. No investor will be disappointed if he makes a long term investment. Since the discovery of Bitcoin, all Bitcoin investors have benefited if they held their investments. But what about those who invested in altcoins during the last bull run? Which altcoin has surpassed the previous high price? Here is the main difference. So investors need to gain awareness. It is his responsibility to secure their investment by investing in Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sim_card

Activity: 504
Merit: 439

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2024, 02:35:02 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I don't know why some people still see altcoin as a must investment, although individuals with their decisions but if am to advise, as far as Bitcoin is still in existence, going for altcoin investment is not a good idea, altcoins are not reliable, there are many projects littered everywhere and the developer's looking for whom to defraud.
I somuch agree with you that investing in altcoin seems to be like gambling because your money can vanish without trace, sometimes I feel that greed and the mindset of making quick money is the main reason why people chose to invest in altcoin and this idea has caused discouragement among investors based on their experience and also make  some people to start their investment plans afresh because of loss of funds, I wish people will just concentrate on Bitcoin to continue building their portfolio.
In the knowledge aspect, what every investor need is the basic knowledge of Bitcoin investment to enable the investor  know the things to do in terms the best wallet for holding, other concepts of the investment can be learned in the system.

you know most people believe that through this space they can easily get rich quick, which normally triggered their greed which eventually affect the way they think , that is most people still continue to risk their money in various shitcoins. when i was new to this space i also have such crazy mindset thinking that i can easily get rich quick through this space. and that mindset did not do me any good instead i endup losing countless time because at them i was literally focusing on random shitcoins, and it left a scar.

but now i have learned alot of things in this space and one of those lesson is that this is not aplace on can get rich quick, one need to his time to understand how things work, like for instance investing in bitcoin is one of the life changing thing have done in this space, and anytime i look how far have gone it always  put a big smile on my face, though i still have long way to go in my accumulation. but i believe as time goes on with consistency i will surely hit my accumulation goal (my fuck off status).
No investment is a get rich quick one because all investments are like a new born baby that you need to spend time, money and patience constantly taking care of the child till he becomes a teen and that does not mean that you will allow your lad to fend for himself at that age. Growing from a teen to a youth and to an adult is not easy and it takes a lot of time. It is when your child have become an adult that he can start working and fend for himself. When you are old or close to old age you will see that your  grown up child will be the one to assist and take care of some of your responsibilities especially when he is reach. It is the joy of every human to see his child successful when he is an adult because he will always be there to take good care of you.

This is the same with bitcoin investment, in the beginning you need to sacrifice and build your bitcoin portfolio overtime to your bitcoin target and at old age or in future your bitcoin investment will be a back up to you to financially. Altcoins is just like you give birth to a baby and after spending a lot of funds and sacrifice to see the baby turn to an adult but at 7 years the baby died. Pain and sorrow will be what you will experience for long before you will be able to overcome it. Nobody will love to give birth and the child dies premature, this is why nobody should think of investing in shitcoins because you will be disappointed sooner or later. Buy bitcoin and build your bitcoin stash overtime so that you can benefit from it in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Moreno233

Activity: 392
Merit: 199

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 03:50:50 PM

you know most people believe that through this space they can easily get rich quick, which normally triggered their greed which eventually affect the way they think , that is most people still continue to risk their money in various shitcoins. when i was new to this space i also have such crazy mindset thinking that i can easily get rich quick through this space. and that mindset did not do me any good instead i endup losing countless time because at them i was literally focusing on random shitcoins, and it left a scar.
The beauty of a forum like this is the personal experience people share freely on daily basis for members of the forum to learn and do better. Many of us were victims of this get-rich-quick syndrome but with experience, we have learnt and are doing better now. Don't forget that there will always be hype in this internet money even in Bitcoin and this hype is what attracted many people in the first place and they came with so much expectations, some of which were met and others became lessons. The bottom line is that, whatever brought us here is for our good and the mistakes we made investing in wrong assets and even the panics and quick sells were part of the learning process.

Now we know better and understand that the process is a gradual one that require patience and commitment, not wanting to become rich overnight but trusting the process of building and growing. We should endeavor to pinpoint the lessons we have learnt and how to use them in making wise decisions for in the future. In all, I do not condemn anyone with wrong mindset because I passed through that process, instead, I encourage them with other alternatives which is long term perspective that ensures that expectations and put in control. Let's build together!

Reincarnated Sat

Activity: 28
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 07:15:45 PM

The beauty of a forum like this is the personal experience people share freely on daily basis for members of the forum to learn and do better. Many of us were victims of this get-rich-quick syndrome but with experience, we have learnt and are doing better now. Don't forget that there will always be hype in this internet money even in Bitcoin and this hype is what attracted many people in the first place and they came with so much expectations, some of which were met and others became lessons. The bottom line is that, whatever brought us here is for our good and the mistakes we made investing in wrong assets and even the panics and quick sells were part of the learning process.

Now we know better and understand that the process is a gradual one that require patience and commitment, not wanting to become rich overnight but trusting the process of building and growing. We should endeavor to pinpoint the lessons we have learnt and how to use them in making wise decisions for in the future. In all, I do not condemn anyone with wrong mindset because I passed through that process, instead, I encourage them with other alternatives which is long term perspective that ensures that expectations and put in control. Let's build together!

That is one good reason I love JayJuanGee to be honest when it comes to this forum he has been for help to newbies, I have learnt a lot from him, me using the DCA strategy was because of him I love the way he breaks things down so we can understand it very well.
When it comes to correction he those it very well and that is an example other senior members in this forum should copy.

A lot of people are not even interested on learning in this forum some feels they no it all and that is very bad, my father will always tell me to act like I don't know so I can no more, in every point there's a sense one can pick which can be very helpful. And I will advise everyone to be free and air there opinion and also be open for correction.
I_Anime

Activity: 448
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 07:34:30 PM

That is one good reason I love JayJuanGee to be honest when it comes to this forum he has been for help to newbies, I have learnt a lot from him, me using the DCA strategy was because of him I love the way he breaks things down so we can understand it very well.
When it comes to correction he those it very well and that is an example other senior members in this forum should copy.

A lot of people are not even interested on learning in this forum some feels they no it all and that is very bad, my father will always tell me to act like I don't know so I can no more, in every point there's a sense one can pick which can be very helpful. And I will advise everyone to be free and air there opinion and also be open for correction.

That true sir JJG and other users has been a big help to alot of folks in this forum especially to those who are new to bitcoin, when it comes to bitcoin investment , and their impacting has been a big help honestly and i believe there is more for us to learn though. one thing i know about this space knowledge play a vital role here , and with those knowledge one can be able to a secure a smooth investment in bitcoin .

lol you are right about the acting like you don`t know so that one can learn more with true focus, and one should always do their own personal research because learning from different sources will help alot. 

Taskford

Activity: 2604
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 18, 2024, 10:24:20 PM

I don't know why some people still see altcoin as a must investment, although individuals with their decisions but if am to advise, as far as Bitcoin is still in existence, going for altcoin investment is not a good idea, altcoins are not reliable, there are many projects littered everywhere and the developer's looking for whom to defraud.
I somuch agree with you that investing in altcoin seems to be like gambling because your money can vanish without trace, sometimes I feel that greed and the mindset of making quick money is the main reason why people chose to invest in altcoin and this idea has caused discouragement among investors based on their experience and also make  some people to start their investment plans afresh because of loss of funds, I wish people will just concentrate on Bitcoin to continue building their portfolio.
In the knowledge aspect, what every investor need is the basic knowledge of Bitcoin investment to enable the investor  know the things to do in terms the best wallet for holding, other concepts of the investment can be learned in the system.

but now i have learned alot of things in this space and one of those lesson is that this is not aplace on can get rich quick, one need to his time to understand how things work, like for instance investing in bitcoin is one of the life changing thing have done in this space, and anytime i look how far have gone it always  put a big smile on my face, though i still have long way to go in my accumulation. but i believe as time goes on with consistency i will surely hit my accumulation goal (my fuck off status).
No investment is a get rich quick one because all investments are like a new born baby that you need to spend time, money and patience constantly taking care of the child till he becomes a teen and that does not mean that you will allow your lad to fend for himself at that age. Growing from a teen to a youth and to an adult is not easy and it takes a lot of time. It is when your child have become an adult that he can start working and fend for himself. When you are old or close to old age you will see that your  grown up child will be the one to assist and take care of some of your responsibilities especially when he is reach. It is the joy of every human to see his child successful when he is an adult because he will always be there to take good care of you.

This is the same with bitcoin investment, in the beginning you need to sacrifice and build your bitcoin portfolio overtime to your bitcoin target and at old age or in future your bitcoin investment will be a back up to you to financially. Altcoins is just like you give birth to a baby and after spending a lot of funds and sacrifice to see the baby turn to an adult but at 7 years the baby died. Pain and sorrow will be what you will experience for long before you will be able to overcome it. Nobody will love to give birth and the child dies premature, this is why nobody should think of investing in shitcoins because you will be disappointed sooner or later. Buy bitcoin and build your bitcoin stash overtime so that you can benefit from it in future.

Exactly every investment have maturity time that's why bitcoin is the best its because we can see more realistic growth for this coin over the years and it never failed the investor believing it since it always yield good result to all especially if we look at the past perspectives and gains for past couple of years.

This is what people should look at and don't look for fast result since their investment will collapsed if they look for fast rich schemes out there. Some goes with altcoin because they think they can earn a lot but when they experience the complexity and how vulnerable it is for more dump especially there's a lot of rug pull schemes especially for new release token then they realize late that investment with shitcoin is bad option for anyone.

To avoid realizing late and lose money better they come up with bitcoin then think long term with it. Discussion like this and learn DCA would be helpful for them, they just need to stack up their heads with knowledge and execute well the strategy since for sure there will be good future to them with their bitcoin investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1243

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2024, 10:32:58 PM

Let them think about that since maybe they didn't experience yet a huge defeat on their investment made with those altcoins that's why they criticize you for now. But once they lose all their money with those alts then provably they would remember those people say that investment on altcoins is just a waste money and time for them. If they just invest it on bitcoin and accumulate for many years they could just earn a lot more compare to the losses they get.

Realization comes late and if they are hard headed and criticize you for giving such good word or advise then let them learn a lesson on hard way that he could remember his mistake for all things he do. They are just overwhelmed with the hype brought up with other people short gained result but for sure they would able to realize that altcoin investment is not really sustainable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kliss

Activity: 210
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 02:32:29 PM

One  major thing most investors has  fail to understand is that, greed is never a good thing,  especially in this crypto industry,  almost all  veterans investors knows that when it comes to digital currencies, Bitcoin is second to none, but due to greedy of making 10x to 100x, they will still go ahead and invest in shit coin without taking into consideration the risk attached to it, they gambles with their hard earned money, even when they know how risky it is, some of them don't even know that investing in shit coin or alt are just like gambling, which the possibilities of them losing their hard earned money, is far greater than the possibilities of them making something out of it.

Secondly, most newbies investors that falls for this, are mostly misinformed, they were mostly told the juicy part of it, which is the 10x to 100x, but they weren't told how risky it is to invest in shit coin, until that greedy aspect of most investors are corrected, I Believe that the only way they can learn is on their own terms, which is learning it the hard way, when they have lost all their funds.
It's very unfortunate how some individuals get caught up with the unrealistic and fake promises that all these Altcoins & shitcoins offers. I wonder why some folks  are persuaded  by such kind of scenario. Before investing our funds it necessary to gether information about such investments. Why will an investor see Bitcoin which is a already established assets with reliable track record, growth potential, global adoption, high demand in the market and commanding a significant value. Some  Individuals will see all these characteristics possessed by bitcoin, whhich offers good profit but  rather be persuaded by unrealistic promises  and fake gains altcoins and shitcoins offers.
Tmoonz

Activity: 224
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 02:47:00 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2024, 02:58:11 PM by Tmoonz

Would be more ideal for those people is to spend time learning about bitcoin investment like hodling since more realistic gains provably would came up to them. Spend their time on discussions which could able to help them to learn about other useful matters also they could able to learn about strategies which they could able to use to make their accumulation became more better. Actually earning for long term is  not easy knowing market  conditions could give stress to some investors. But if they are consistent following good discussions and try to execute well their strategy learned then provably that they can generate good profits for their hodling decisions with bitcoin.

Let them think about that since maybe they didn't experience yet a huge defeat on their investment made with those altcoins that's why they criticize you for now. But once they lose all their money with those alts then provably they would remember those people say that investment on altcoins is just a waste money and time for them. If they just invest it on bitcoin and accumulate for many years they could just earn a lot more compare to the losses they get.

Realization comes late and if they are hard headed and criticize you for giving such good word or advise then let them learn a lesson on hard way that he could remember his mistake for all things he do. They are just overwhelmed with the hype brought up with other people short gained result but for sure they would able to realize that altcoin investment is not really sustainable.

It isn't just learning the hard way, it would have been more better to learn from other people mistakes but perhaps it is always advisable for anyone who can not resist the urge of getting involved with other coins other than Bitcoin not to do more than 10 % size of your Bitcoin in to other coins, so as to give your Bitcoin investment all the necessary attention needed as regards to ensuring working towards achieving a successful Bitcoin investment which should be the motivation for every investor with a proper planning. Alot of people are just being skeptical about understanding the Bitcoin as the chief executive coin  of other coins hence procrastinates given Bitcoin the respect that they are ought to.

Reincarnated Sat

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 03:21:31 PM

Would be more ideal for those people is to spend time learning about bitcoin investment like hodling since more realistic gains provably would came up to them. Spend their time on discussions which could able to help them to learn about other useful matters also they could able to learn about strategies which they could able to use to make their accumulation became more better. Actually earning for long term is  not easy knowing market  conditions could give stress to some investors. But if they are consistent following good discussions and try to execute well their strategy learned then provably that they can generate good profits for their hodling decisions with bitcoin.

It isn't just learning the hard way, it would have been more better to learn from other people mistakes but perhaps it is always advisable for anyone who can not resist the urge of getting involved with other coins other than Bitcoin not to do more than 10 % size of your Bitcoin in to other coins, so as to give your Bitcoin investment all the necessary attention needed as regards to ensuring working towards achieving a successful Bitcoin investment which should be the motivation for every investor with a proper planning. Alot of people are just being skeptical about understanding the Bitcoin as the chief executive coin  of other coins hence procrastinates given Bitcoin the respect that they are ought to.
The reason why people are still investing in shitcoins instead of Bitcoin is because they feel shitcoins are more fast in growth than Bitcoin and they have may be seen one or two people that has made money from some shitcoins, I no of a guy who made huge profit by investing in a shitcoin and was very lucky in withdraw fast, after that one success he tried other coins which failed him, the last time I saw him he was advising me not to engage in shitcoins.
Shitcoins are not worth investing your money in is better you invest in Bitcoin and be patient and you will never regret it and I will encourage people not to invest any percent at all in shitcoins channel that money to Bitcoin.
One factor that makes people lose our is lack of patience and greed if we can have patience and remove greed when it comes to investment will be successed.
Miles2006

Activity: 308
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 06:27:07 PM

The reason why people are still investing in shitcoins instead of Bitcoin is because they feel shitcoins are more fast in growth than Bitcoin and they have may be seen one or two people that has made money from some shitcoins, I no of a guy who made huge profit by investing in a shitcoin and was very lucky in withdraw fast, after that one success he tried other coins which failed him, the last time I saw him he was advising me not to engage in shitcoins.
Shitcoins are not worth investing your money in is better you invest in Bitcoin and be patient and you will never regret it and I will encourage people not to invest any percent at all in shitcoins channel that money to Bitcoin.
One factor that makes people lose our is lack of patience and greed if we can have patience and remove greed when it comes to investment will be successed.
Sometimes we can consider all different thought and opinions concerning shitcoins as greed but the funny part is any investor can avoid lose and agreed by controlling their emotions etc. Any reason or excuse associated with making fast profit when choosing shitcoins is a lie as I don’t believe such stories, anyone can bring a false testimony concerning profit when choosing shitcoin but just to lure others and definitely they end up with lose. In terms of growth maybe there’s a misunderstanding because when it comes to growth the first everyone will think is bitcoin secondly altcoins might just rise and dumb but don’t have the ability to rise again compared to bitcoin.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Pi-network314159

Activity: 280
Merit: 214

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 06:44:38 PM

The reason why people are still investing in shitcoins instead of Bitcoin is because they feel shitcoins are more fast in growth than Bitcoin and they have may be seen one or two people that has made money from some shitcoins,
Fuck them and their shitcoins and how they feel about it, for as I know shitcoin doesn't have any potential, all are crab pump and dump that people invest and later regret at last. I wounder why people leave a potential coin like bitcoin and go for shitcoin for the sake of imidiate pump and forget about the dump without rise. Because definately it will rise to leure people in and dump their ass down.

I no of a guy who made huge profit by investing in a shitcoin and was very lucky in withdraw fast, after that one success he tried other coins which failed him,
Yea definitely he was lucky to escape loss I guess he was really lucky, that is what happens to shitcoiners. What do you expect from him when he invest in such scam shitcoin? Just like a battle to cashout some bankroll from a gambling site when you are at the verge of a big loss. that is why shitcoin is otherwise known as gambling.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Reincarnated Sat

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 06:45:59 PM

Sometimes we can consider all different thought and opinions concerning shitcoins as greed but the funny part is any investor can avoid lose and agreed by controlling their emotions etc. Any reason or excuse associated with making fast profit when choosing shitcoins is a lie as I don’t believe such stories, anyone can bring a false testimony concerning profit when choosing shitcoin but just to lure others and definitely they end up with lose. In terms of growth maybe there’s a misunderstanding because when it comes to growth the first everyone will think is bitcoin secondly altcoins might just rise and dumb but don’t have the ability to rise again compared to bitcoin.
Yes you are right, people investing in shitcoins have there reasons why they choose to invest on it, one of the reasons I have mentioned, now about the growth believe is true they believe Bitcoin is slow in growth and some also believe Bitcoin will not grow more than this.
Now the reason they believe feel or reason this way is because they really do not understand what Bitcoin is, they don't have the knowledge about Bitcoin they feel is just like other cryptocurrency, some people even feel those shitcoins they are investing into will one day grow in price more than Bitcoin.
But I will advise before going into shitcoins please ask people that has gone into it and stopped they will be the ones to tell you the real truth about it, ask like 6 people and from there you can make your decision or no that truly shitcoins should be avoided totally.
Moreno233

Activity: 392
Merit: 199

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 08:11:28 PM

The reason why people are still investing in shitcoins instead of Bitcoin is because they feel shitcoins are more fast in growth than Bitcoin and they have may be seen one or two people that has made money from some shitcoins,
Shirtcoins are more fast to growth and more fast to die, just as simple as that. Show me one person that have made money from shitcoins and I will show you one thousand persons that have lost money to shitcoins that leaves it at a ratio of 1:1000 which is an unnecessary risk to take with my hard-earned money. Irrespective of how great they paint shitcoins, it is not a risk I will encourage anyone who value his money to take. The funny part is that some persons attempt to hold shirtcoins after being convinced to do so by the founders who are all out to make money and not create anything serious. The even device means such as staking, yield farming and others just to convince their victim that they will make money but at the end it always end in tears because before the maturity, most of the shitcoins would have died and return to nothing.

I no of a guy who made huge profit by investing in a shitcoins and was very lucky in withdraw fast, after that one success he tried other coins which failed him, the last time I saw him he was advising me not to engage in shitcoins.
That means your friend succeeded in wasting his time. Making money from one shitcoins and losing it in another is just moving round the same cycle and it might even be that he lost all the money he made and added more money due to greed that usually come with the quest for quick profit. It is very difficult to see anyone following shitcoins that is not greedy because the whole essence of investing in something that risky is greed.

Issa56

Activity: 1442
Merit: 922

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 09:13:13 PM

The reason why people are still investing in shitcoins instead of Bitcoin is because they feel shitcoins are more fast in growth than Bitcoin and they have may be seen one or two people that has made money from some shitcoins
People are investing in shitcoins just because of the crazy profits in shitcoins, and it doesn’t always go like that, it’s very difficult to get shitcoins that will give a massive profit for now. You might waste money to invest in like 5 shitcoins, and all won’t pump. Instead of wasting money to invest in those shitcoins, it’s just better to buy and hold bitcoin. If you can hold it for long term, you're going to make massive profits from bitcoin.

Most people don’t have patience to hold, that’s why they are always going to coins that they believe will give a quick profit, but at the end, they do end up losing their money because they will invest in the wrong coin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Odohu

Activity: 448
Merit: 404

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 10:30:03 PM

The reason why people are still investing in shitcoins instead of Bitcoin is because they feel shitcoins are more fast in growth than Bitcoin and they have may be seen one or two people that has made money from some shitcoins
People are investing in shitcoins just because of the crazy profits in shitcoins, and it doesn’t always go like that, it’s very difficult to get shitcoins that will give a massive profit for now. You might waste money to invest in like 5 shitcoins, and all won’t pump. Instead of wasting money to invest in those shitcoins, it’s just better to buy and hold bitcoin. If you can hold it for long term, you're going to make massive profits from bitcoin.
This same idea of crazy profits is the reason people think that shitcoins is a way out of poverty. Imagine a newbies following our discussion and seeing that it is possible to get crazy profits in shitcoins, that word will stick in their head and will propel them to give it a try due to their curiosity being aroused. At this point, they no longer care about the risk involved as they will see it as worthy of the potential profits they expect to make.

Inasmuch as this thread is all about Bitcoin, we should endeavor to remain within the discussion. The encouragement to continue the buying is all about Bitcoin and nothing else. Emphasis must be made that shitcoins is just too risky and must be avoided at all cost.

Most people don’t have patience to hold, that’s why they are always going to coins that they believe will give a quick profit, but at the end, they do end up losing their money because they will invest in the wrong coin.
Every business require strategy, so for investment in Bitcoin, the strategy is long term investment and anyone not willing to following this process is simply gambling with his money. Going to shitcoins because one does not have the patience to hold is a very costly mistake. Bitcoin is enough for anyone who is willing to invest and allow his money grow with time. It is not always about spead because the journey is a marathon and not a sprint.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: