Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 2572 times)
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 01:23:47 PM

Hope this is just  a correction but I doubt , because the halving is near to happen and we know that when there is halving there will always a dumping.

If we look at market conditions in recent days, there has been a downtrend where the halving moment is not far away in 32 days and this can be seen from BTC, which previously had risen strongly to 73K, is now in position 63K with a correction percentage of 7.17% (1d) in just one hour. .

Of course, every important moment like a halving always has the worst possibility of dumping, but if it goes up, there's no need to be wary. If we sell Bitcoin whales are very ready to buy in preparation for the halving.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 06:41:18 PM

Seems like the road to $100k is very rough indeed with how poorly the market price has been, some how it looks like we're never going to see $80k before the end of this month. Is getting to a week and we haven't seen anything positive like heading towards the $70k it was before dropping and we're expecting to see a new ATH anytime soon and that would happen when the price start going up, I think the market price might change in the next 3 days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 06:54:47 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Seems like the road to $100k is very rough indeed with how poorly the market price has been, some how it looks like we're never going to see $80k before the end of this month. Is getting to a week and we haven't seen anything positive like heading towards the $70k it was before dropping and we're expecting to see a new ATH anytime soon and that would happen when the price start going up, I think the market price might change in the next 3 days.
You call this performance of recent poor? You must have a very high ratings for what is considered a good price pump for Bitcoin or as a yardstick for just any commodity. I think Bitcoin has done so well for itself given the fact that, it has successfully broken its trend in history and brought to light a whole different trend of its own. Where its ATH is been broken even before the halving. Having a price range that revolves about the formal ATH and not quite far from the current ATH, that’s maintaining a good momentum for me.
You will understand and appreciate this once you start hodling for long and the little dumps you see now will prove valuable if your actually buying because, we are going to see a push towards creating yet another high again with its next momentum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:00:02 PM

I do agree that the road forward seems like it could be like that, nobody says that it is going to be easy, we all know that it will be pretty hard to get there, we require nearly 40%+ increase and that's important increase, but not like something we haven't done already so we could definitely get there.

It is only a thought because it has never reached there, if I asked you when we were at 40k or 50k if we could break over 70k+ then people would be uncertain about it as well, at least for it to be reached this quickly, but then we did and that's the important part. I think we should let it be and not really focus on anything that would be too marginal, just assume that it would be normal and nothing too crazy going on as well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:45:07 PM

I one time said the road to $100k was smooth until this heavy correction came and everything began to seem heading back towards the DIP, but it isn't the end of the bullish season we all are anticipating, it's like we may not get to see $100k before the halving but then after it's rest assured.
You saying we may see something positive in the next 3 days it's just speculating, the market may decide to do on its and we become left just to watch and hope for a good recovery.

Sexylizzy2813

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:04:55 PM

You call this performance of recent poor? You must have a very high ratings for what is considered a good price pump for Bitcoin or as a yardstick for just any commodity. I think Bitcoin has done so well for itself given the fact that, it has successfully broken its trend in history and brought to light a whole different trend of its own. Where its ATH is been broken even before the halving. Having a price range that revolves about the formal ATH and not quite far from the current ATH, that’s maintaining a good momentum for me.
You will understand and appreciate this once you start hodling for long and the little dumps you see now will prove valuable if your actually buying because, we are going to see a push towards creating yet another high again with its next momentum.

Honestly I have to call it a poor performance because all what I have seen compare to this, is nowhere near a good performance, I was expecting something higher but with how it has been going back down till this very moment is not encouraging at all with the fact that expectations are high when it was trying to get to $70k and now we're seeing the market price at $64k.
We are going to see a new ATH and $73k is not going to be the new record and from the past month Bitcoin price was heading to the point that I thought we would have it at $70k, that was in February but it ended at $67k+. So if it follows that pattern I believe we might be seeing the price at $80k, but with all these, is not that positive. You'd agree with me that those ones who are new to crypto world would be scared of hodling for long (like myself) coupled with the fact that this is the first halving we're experiencing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:27:44 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), alankasman (1)

Hope this is just  a correction but I doubt , because the halving is near to happen and we know that when there is halving there will always a dumping.
If we look at market conditions in recent days, there has been a downtrend where the halving moment is not far away in 32 days and this can be seen from BTC, which previously had risen strongly to 73K, is now in position 63K with a correction percentage of 7.17% (1d) in just one hour. .

Of course, every important moment like a halving always has the worst possibility of dumping, but if it goes up, there's no need to be wary. If we sell Bitcoin whales are very ready to buy in preparation for the halving.

This is the phase where the market is testing your mentality as a long-term holder or investor. Prices have fallen drastically in the last few days and of course this has caused all holders to experience a decrease in the value of their investment assets, but market conditions will soon recover and anyone who sells will most likely regret it when prices rise.

I saw the news that someone sold a lot of his bitcoins instantly on BitMex and caused a pretty deep drop. The lowest price at that time was $8900, certainly a miracle for anyone who managed to buy it. That is a form of error resulting from someone's failure to make the right decision when the market is being corrected, so mentality is really being tested at this time.

You can check here: https://www.bitmex.com/app/trade/XBT_USDT

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 08:47:30 PM

I one time said the road to $100k was smooth until this heavy correction came and everything began to seem heading back towards the DIP, but it isn't the end of the bullish season we all are anticipating, it's like we may not get to see $100k before the halving but then after it's rest assured.
You saying we may see something positive in the next 3 days it's just speculating, the market may decide to do on its and we become left just to watch and hope for a good recovery.

Were we expecting to see $100k before the halving event? I don't think so, some of us weren't even expecting Bitcoin to hit a new all-time high before the halving event but it surprised us all, I was never optimistic about it reaching $100k before the halving because that would be a lot to ask. Bitcoin reaching $100k means the actual bull run and we can't expect the bull run to occur before the halving event based on how it happens in each cycle.
However, it will reach there eventually, because the actual bull run will start after the halving event, the current dip is temporary and the market will soon recover from it for sure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sexylizzy2813

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 10:13:16 PM

I do agree that the road forward seems like it could be like that, nobody says that it is going to be easy, we all know that it will be pretty hard to get there, we require nearly 40%+ increase and that's important increase, but not like something we haven't done already so we could definitely get there.

It is only a thought because it has never reached there, if I asked you when we were at 40k or 50k if we could break over 70k+ then people would be uncertain about it as well, at least for it to be reached this quickly, but then we did and that's the important part. I think we should let it be and not really focus on anything that would be too marginal, just assume that it would be normal and nothing too crazy going on as well.

Honestly I was expecting it to be a free ride, forgetting that it doesn't work that way, to get to a greater height we have to pass through hard times and that's what is happening with Bitcoin price, getting to $73k wasn't in a day and with the price not acting up now doesn't mean it won't some day. I'd say this is a delay and it's normal but where I get worried about is how down the price is going and we shouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin price get back to $59k.
If someone had told me that we would get to $70k I would have disagreed, is just a matter of time to go up again but let's allow the market movement to do it's thing like you said, when we focus much on it that's when it would keep going down but I believe that before the week runs out it would start raising.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kwarkam

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 12:03:44 AM

Even as I'm positive, it's still much unlikely that btc would hit $100k this year, maybe early next year or so. But I think btc would hit $100k before we witness any significant decline, much more than the $73k to below $65k we just saw. So it's safe to say, yes. We sure are on the road to a $100k, with that in mind, if you have the money keep accumulating, or if don't, a slight dip here and there should be a window.
tengui

Activity: 485
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 04:57:18 AM

I still believe that the price of bitcoin will reach $100k this year or at least rise higher than $73k. I know that the last few days the price of bitcoin has fallen drastically, but that doesn't mean the positive trend has ended and $73k is the highest price in 2024. In my opinion it is normal for there to be a price decline because the price increase of bitcoin is very drastic, but after this the price of bitcoin will recover and will rise to a much higher point.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:30:43 AM

I still believe that the price of bitcoin will reach $100k this year or at least rise higher than $73k. I know that the last few days the price of bitcoin has fallen drastically, but that doesn't mean the positive trend has ended and $73k is the highest price in 2024. In my opinion it is normal for there to be a price decline because the price increase of bitcoin is very drastic, but after this the price of bitcoin will recover and will rise to a much higher point.

This is what others have been saying, that there will be a correction and that's what we are seeing after hitting $73k. So it's just a question whether we should get involved here, I mean also going to sell? Or just stay with our strong hands and not sell and just HODL because we are looking at the long term prospect that the price will hit 6 digits this year after the halving. It's our call.

But for me, I wouldn't sell, the road might take time though, but if this bull run will be huge, then I have no doubt that we can see $100k maybe in the last quarter of the year and will continue a massive bull run till 2025.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:02:42 AM

Just a few hours ago, we've seen a major drop in the crypto market. We've seen Bitcoin dropped below $70,000 and currently at $69,731.83 based on Coingecko.
TBH, I expected for a correction after we've seen consecutive price increases on the price of Bitcoin.

We all have high expectations that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 anytime during the bull run, but don't expect that it will be a smooth ride. Expect some price corrections. Maybe not major decline in prices like a double-digit percentage drop, but at we will see some market corrections along the way. I don't think that Bitcoin will stay below $70,000 for quite some time since I see that price as a psychological support already, but if it does happen then at least the market is giving those investors another opportunity to buy Bitcoin again at a lower price.

Take note that dips = opportunities. Market corrections = opportunities for investors to buy even more in preparation for the bull run.
$100k is becoming common now as our greatest or ultimate dream price for Bitcoin. Many aren't still rushing for this and they did not expect it will arrive during the current peak of the bull run. They are only being realistic there because they are not blind to see the big gap between $70k and $100k.

Apart from it, they also know that there is a correction which takes place right after a major increase in price, so this delays things but it's not totally a hindrance for some of us since we still can buy lower when that event occurs. Bitcoin may not stay below $70k but it may dip further under $60k. If not, it will rise. This is the effects of its volatility.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:02:47 AM

luckily that we can see light again now because bitcoin once again start climbing and now is at 67k a goodrun from a drop from 61k level.

and not  mentioning big institutions now that is willing to buy and buy for positioning their bitcoin in the coming bull market in affect of halving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:13:25 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
Your Expectations on Bitcoin is very much possible to come through but the problem will have to be with the fact that it might not be in your time as we can see at this moment in the fact that Bitcoin has really been dynamics recently and has made history with a new ATH and currently it's doing a correction back in the downward direction and it's very positive that the price may go down again far below what it has been before but then getting to $100k is still very much possible and may even happen by the next bull if Bitcoin gets to break above $75k then there will actually be enough strength for it to pull through to getting to $100k because there will be high impact investment seeing the break above $70k it will actually influence so may minds to believe in $100k bench mark.

I think the recent move in the market that got Bitcoin to form a new ATH is accounted for from the anticipation of the halving which is currently close in space of few months, but what we are yet to be really certain about is if the halving in supply or halving in accumulation, which of both is taking place first, either one that happens first will still get Bitcoin to $100k by the next bull run.

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 603

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:18:20 AM

Whales everywhere I read posts now, that's how people make it look though, but I don't think there will be a serious Bitcoin whale now still having that huge Will to buy Bitcoin that has not bought it already for them to catch the train at the low price as usual. These are already determined HODLers too. Unless they were the ones who formerly sold it and wanted to buy it back. Contrary to your view, I believe that the next growth will be from the collective random and institutional purchases and not whales, that's what I know that Bitcoin needs to appreciate now.

It would rely upon this mainly to have a huger growth with time because most conversant investors are Hodling it already, but I still doubt if the extra purchases can sustain the huge growth for the fear of the lack of determined HODLers who I believe might not be willing to hold it for too long. Let's continue to see how the situation unfolds even as we all know that we are only taking risks, so we should do much research about this and not be blind followers/believers.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:23:24 AM

Just a few hours ago, we've seen a major drop in the crypto market. We've seen Bitcoin dropped below $70,000 and currently at $69,731.83 based on Coingecko.
TBH, I expected for a correction after we've seen consecutive price increases on the price of Bitcoin.

We all have high expectations that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 anytime during the bull run, but don't expect that it will be a smooth ride. Expect some price corrections. Maybe not major decline in prices like a double-digit percentage drop, but at we will see some market corrections along the way. I don't think that Bitcoin will stay below $70,000 for quite some time since I see that price as a psychological support already, but if it does happen then at least the market is giving those investors another opportunity to buy Bitcoin again at a lower price.

Take note that dips = opportunities. Market corrections = opportunities for investors to buy even more in preparation for the bull run.
$100k is becoming common now as our greatest or ultimate dream price for Bitcoin. Many aren't still rushing for this and they did not expect it will arrive during the current peak of the bull run. They are only being realistic there because they are not blind to see the big gap between $70k and $100k.

That will be our target in this bull run, at least 6 digits and it will be the first time that we will see that price and it's a dream that we are looking for. Specially for those early investors, witnessing it from like $10-$100k is very big accomplishments.

Apart from it, they also know that there is a correction which takes place right after a major increase in price, so this delays things but it's not totally a hindrance for some of us since we still can buy lower when that event occurs. Bitcoin may not stay below $70k but it may dip further under $60k. If not, it will rise. This is the effects of its volatility.

Might be better if we just stay below $70k before the halving. What can go wrong when we already reach all time high already pre-halving. And then post-halving we will slowly rise to $70k-$80k-$90k and then the ultimate goal of it all. So I think we are still on road to 6 digit, we just need more time to get to it.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 10:20:06 AM

It's already happening, we can see the correction, Bitcoin dropping from price $73k to $69k withing a limited time gap. We should be getting ready to witness another new price mark once we get out of this correction, we may touch the $80k price value in no distant time. The correction is a building block to achieving another whole new all time high.

I never saw Bitcoin going back down to $69k all the way from $73k and if the correction has been made why going back to an amount we have left few weeks ago? Is some how not approaching the expected amount to me. But I still hope to witness a surprising amount like you said, if we get to see the market price still at $73k till tomorrow and not going back down to $72k or $71k then it would be a step up to either $74-75k or even above that, but for now the market price is a bit slow.
Seeing Bitcoin at $67k, most people are already scared and wondering how DIP the market has gone from $73k to what it is now, which it doesn't call for becoming worried, likely we should have expected something much like this to happen, the road to $100k is smooth but aswell not that much smoother than we expected. Market corrections like this are bound to happen, to help strengthen the price movement during the pump to making all time high.

Nah, I don't think we need to be scared of this dip, $67k is still big pre-halving price though, although we have reach $73k but what we are seeing is just another correction. It is bound to happen and it's good though so that we can get back in the market at this dip.

So far it has bounce back, I wouldn't be surprised that by Monday or next week we will be back to $70k and then the bulls going to push it as high as they can. Institutional money and obviously retail as the one pouring everything. We just had to take a break this weekend, that's it.
Same, I wouldn't be scared even seeing the current price at $65k is not enough to send fear up my spine, it's something common to the Bitcoin market. I would not mind the level of correction the market may take, down to $50k still okay, not enough to panick.

Probably, we may get back so quickly, I hope it happens very soon cause I have a target for Bitcoin getting up to $80k before the halving, just a cheeky thing I would love to see happen Cheesy

Good to hear that mate, but there could be investors, a newbie that might get nervous seeing the price goes down to $62k or even lower and then make that wrong decision to sell at that price. We've bounce back, not that big but still the price is not pegged at $67k.

So just imagine the feeling of those who sold and then seeing the price going back this week and almost touching $70k again. So I wouldn't be surprised that they might regret their decision. But take that as a learning experience, to not panic but just have enough patience to wait and see things settling down about that big correction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 03:34:26 PM

If you expect the price of Bitcoin to reach $80k later this month, it seems unlikely to happen. However, the potential for a price increase of up to $100k is still very possible because the halving has not yet started. I think the correction that is happening now is a normal thing to happen as a step towards an even higher increase. Therefore, I am still optimistic that the price of bitcoin has the potential to reach $100k this year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 03:49:24 PM

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
Yes, it's real that Bitcoin once occupied the $70k level, before the halving happened, that's an extraordinary phenomenon for a new record for Bitcoin this year, of course all of that doesn't escape the process and other factors that cause Bitcoin to move and print a new ATH.

Of course we have all seen how experts have speculated and predicted Bitcoin from year to year, it shows how important Bitcoin is today for society, this does not escape the active role of investors, developers, Bitcoin users and so on, especially the public, so talking about Bitcoin price speculation for $100k, of course we often see and talk about this, but I believe the highest Bitcoin price this year was only at $80k after the halving happened.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████