Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:36:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 5575 times)
Troytech

Activity: 196
Merit: 202

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 08:39:21 PM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
maybe we can see ROAD TO 50k for a while mate till the bull comes  Grin Grin at least in our moment now this is more realistic than 100k (of course just for this month and the next) because i believe that this is the late effect of halving that supposedly dropping before halving that each 4 years have shown us , but totality of my answer believes that bitcoin will break that 100k but not in our short time now.

You think that the odds for $50k are very high?  greater than 60%?  I am not even sure if they are that high... but hey, I tend to be someone who bounces around with 50/50 predictions in regards to up versus down (and personally it seems to me that we are still in no man's land, which means (from my thinking) that the odds for up are greater than the odds for down.. especially in the zone of $55k-ish to $82k-ish), but yeah, I will admit that we did end up getting into no man's land quite soon (quicker than expected), but that should not invalidate the no man's land thesis.. at least tentatively that there is ongoing UPpity tendencies and pressures within this zone.. , and currently it seems that the price is bouncing back from the so far low of $56,500 just from yesterday.. so sometimes folks get too worked up about believing corrections are going to keep going, but then maybe the momentum is going to change.. I am not claiming to know.. but I would not be that confident that $50k has high chances as you seem to be presuming from some more or less normal correction levels (so far).
I disagree with the assumption that the odds of Bitcoin dropping to $50k are extremely high exceeding 60%. And market predictions are inherently uncertain I believe likelihood of downturn is lower than that. Currently we are in neutral zone ($55k-$82k) where upward tendencies still persist. By the way we entered this zone sooner than expected it does not invalidate idea that there is ongoing upward pressure. The recent bounce from $56500 suggests that corrections might not be as severe as feared. I am not claiming to have certainty but I would not be as confident as others seem to be about the high chances of $50k drop based on typical correction levels so far.

While you may be right or wrong I think it's better to stick with the fact that bitcoin can't be predicted, while many were expecting an immediate upward movement after the halving the opposite happened and this kind of events mostly put short term traders in panic and not long term trader, what do I have to panic about, price decrease is only an opportunity for me to aquire more but for a lower price and what's with all you guys so bothered about where bitcoin is headed next, shouldn't you be more bothered about how to get more bitcoin, the question and topic should be what's your preparation for the up ?, It's even possible that some guys merely have little bitcoin, IMO what's more important for everyone is what they plan on doing than panic about price decrease.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10415

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:14:06 PM

You think that the odds for $50k are very high?  greater than 60%?  I am not even sure if they are that high... but hey, I tend to be someone who bounces around with 50/50 predictions in regards to up versus down (and personally it seems to me that we are still in no man's land, which means (from my thinking) that the odds for up are greater than the odds for down.. especially in the zone of $55k-ish to $82k-ish), but yeah, I will admit that we did end up getting into no man's land quite soon (quicker than expected), but that should not invalidate the no man's land thesis..
Now the market was slowly back to bear market,the price will back to 62k dollar in few hours.

It does not work like that.  We don't go from bear to bull to bear to bull...   That is too confusing, so maybe you should start to consider longer time frames in order to attempt to better understand trends and/or what is actually happening.

If you had not noticed and/or realized, we have largely been in a bull market since November 2022 - however, we might not have know that we were in a bull market until either mid 2023 when the BTC price had gotten convincingly above the 200-WMA or perhaps it was not clear until a little bit later, such as October.

So yeah, we have had various corrections along the way, including our current correction that brought us down to $56,500 (so far), which is about a 23.5% correction from the $73,794 top and currently it seems that we are rebounding from the correction.

But this the normal rise in the price after the market get into the bear market.The next movement of the price will be back to the 50k in the month of June,So if any of you want to buy the bitcoin at the less price wait till the price of the bitcoin was moved to 50k.

Yes, of course, we could have further correction, but I would not count upon it.  It is better to prepare for either direction and also likely better to presume that we are in a bull market, even if we still might be in the midst of a correction that may or may not continue.

Another possibility is that BTC prices will never again return below $60k, so you had your last chance to buy sub $60k BTC.  I am not going to proclaim with any kind of confidence, yet it seems problematic to either be presuming more down to be coming and/or failure refusal to prepare for UP.

Back to the question of my last post, it seems to me that you probably have not outperformed a DCA strategy in your own situation... so I don't know why you are still advocating that fucking around with trading is actually a good idea.

You could be quite well off in a BTC stash right now, even if you had been stacking modestly over the last 11 years, but instead you are still fucking around with trading, advocating trading and likely having fun staying poor.

Because the recapitalisation of the price back to the 70k dollar before the third quarter of this year.So the trader who buy the bitcoin at the price of 50k will get good profit at the price of 70k dollars.

Bitcoin is likely the best asset known to man, and you want to fuck around with trying to trade it rather than accumulating it?  That is not going to get you anywhere in life.. sure you might be able to make some dollars here and there, but it is not really going to give you the power of accumulating and holding bitcoin.  But hey whatever, do what you like... hopefully no one is dumb enough to follow your advice.

at least tentatively that there is ongoing UPpity tendencies and pressures within this zone.. , and currently it seems that the price is bouncing back from the so far low of $56,500 just from yesterday.. so sometimes folks get too worked up about believing corrections are going to keep going, but then maybe the momentum is going to change.. I am not claiming to know.. but I would not be that confident that $50k has high chances as you seem to be presuming from some more or less normal correction levels (so far).
As you said the price of the bitcoin will get into the 82-83k mark before the end of the year.

I did not say that.  I said that no man's land is between around $55k and $82k, which means it is about 20% on each side of the previous ATH (which was $69k in November 2021), so since late February we have been passing through no man's land, which largely has additional upward price pressures, besides the fact that we are in a bull market which also gives upward price pressures, so there is a combination of the upward price pressures of being in a bull market and also the upward price pressures of being in no man's land... so yeah, none of those upward price pressures are guaranteed to result in upward price movements, there is just a tendency for up with some additional bonuses that add to such upward price pressures.

As far as this year, it could well be the case that we get between $120k and $180k in order to account for the additional price pressures of the various spot ETFs, and then there could be some bouncing around in that range to see how well the buying support has been able to keep up with BTC price and if there might be an additional up from there in 2025 to result in a higher high that plays out in 2025 as compared to whatever high ends up playing out for 2024... but yeah, we do not yet know, but having a target of $82k to $83k for 2024 seems quite bearish and is barely on the top of no man's land.. so frequently we will pass above no man's land, but at the same time the fact that we have been quite sticky passing through this particular no man's land could contribute towards giving enough fuel to shoot above $100k and to take us into the $120k to $180k range, as I mentioned above.

So the 2024 halves will give the bitcoin traders with some good profit,if the trader use to reinvest in the bitcoin at the price of 50k dollars.

Again.. dumb.  You sound retarded and you sound as if you are taking for granted a correction down to $50k-ish which is far from even being high probability, and it may well be less than 45% odds that we ever reach such prices, whether you are talking about summer of 2024 or otherwise.

The next market clash will be happen after the rise in the bitcoin price form 63k dollars.

Ok.  we should be crashing any minute then.. since we are already here.

Hopefully no one is trying to play these kinds of short term price movements, except perhaps just engaging in mostly ongoing BTC accumulation unless maybe you have already overly accumulated then you would have more luxuries to sell some, even though I have my doubts about whether selling much of anything around these prices would be reasonable, even from a long term holder, but sure there could be guys who just shave off a bit here and there for bills and no problem with that.. I suppose.

So the final result of the market will leads to land at any of the 50k mark in the bitcoin price.The believe in the market correction was the essential one for being along term trader in bitcoin.

You keep repeating $50k, yet I doubt that your repetition of the idea makes it more likely to happen... but yeah of course you are free to believe whatever you like.

[edited out]
$50k lower or higher, there's no way to determine and would be able to know on what would really be the potential bottom or floor with this current cycle considering that people had been that waiting for that last one dip before this market would be shooting up to the moon. Basing up into the previous cycles on which after halving there would really be that huge dump and for sure this is where most people been that trying to catch and on the time that Bitcoin did have some dip on 57k but now the price had made out some recovery and reaching out 60k again on which this is something that makes those kind of
hesitance whenever you do make out some position considering you would really be having those thoughts that it might be the last dip before that moonshot.
This is why it would really be best that you should really be knowing on what are the things that you would really be needing to do according into your own analysis.

Those ideas of needing to dump before we are able to go up are dumb and frequently wrong... but yeah sometimes dumps do end up happening, like we did get a dump to $56,500, so hopefully, that will make the dumpers happy, even though maybe many of them are still waiting for $50k that may well not end up happening.

So yeah, even those waiting for dumps will have tendencies to NOT be happy with the amount of dump, so hopefully, anyone who sold waiting to buy lower had already bought back and those who did not sell and were waiting for a dump, hopefully they were not too greedy and they were able to buy on the dip... since we may or may not be getting any further dip from here.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pi-network314159

Activity: 252
Merit: 186

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 02:04:35 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

but what's a general situation that is common is that having the thought of selling your holding when you ought to be stacking more Bitcoin is a bad mentality that needs to be fixed if you have an intention of building up a good portfolio in the long run.
What causes it, is lack of proper Investment planing, lack of Focus, and time intervals of exit plan.
Why would there need to be an exit plan?

sure I understand the idea of having general outlines of a plan that includes timelines and things like that, and I also understand that with anything that we invest into, we should have some ways to sell what we have invested into, so we could get nervous if on ramps and off ramps seem to be drying up.. or there are attacks on self-custody.. or exchanges are being attacked or even the exchanges might be rug pulling customers... so yeah, sometimes even having a few avenues of being able to get in and out of bitcoin, those could dry up and cause frustration for folks getting uncomfortable to hold
nothing can be frustrating like on ramp and off ramp because it seam like trading which makes a person confused and not being able to differentiate between investment and trading and may end up losing alot.

You seem to be making a different point than what I was making.
don't mind me.. dump ass. lolz sometimes we interpret things the way we understand it not knowing we are off the key. making another point from the initial.

Surely some folks might be in jurisdictions in which there might not be a lot of options, and even in the USA, there has tended to be quite a few options, but when exchanges are being attacked or even engaging in their own "proactive" measures, there can be fears about whether some avenues of getting in and out of bitcoin might become no longer available at future dates.. and it would not be a good thing to have funds locked up because of surprises. .and so in that sense there may be needs to have several on and off ramp options, even if you hardly ever use them, it is good to know that they are available and working.
if I get your point clearly, does it mean on ram and off ramp are used as an excape rout from allowing our fund not be locked up on exchange when there is no exit option. expecially when there is a cyber attack on exchange or exchange having problem?

so yeah, if people had already invested a good chunk of money, they might not have any extra that they feel that they can put in, and that would be their own lack of preparations and perhaps a bit of childishness in their own approach to bitcoin.
just like you said it's childishness in their own approach to bitcoin. but surely I believe most people are fully aware about how crucial it is to invest all they have In Bitcoin without having a discretionary Income, and may not know its childishness, until they see the need of having an emergency or  reserved fund. the reason why most people do that is because they don't have the ability to keep a reserve fund due of being afraid to tempted or spend it. And not everyone has that patient to HODl a discretionary income. surely in their way they thought it's the best option, but never know it will affect them. I think most people should work on their habit by self decipline themselves of having reserved or discretionary income because if someone can not be able to manage a reserved fund, the person may turn to a childish investor who thinks his decision is the best without considering the effect of their decision.

but I believe most of them whom have registered on this forum and have navigated through the axis of this forum may have come across thread related to their current predicament of being nervous to sell due to sudden decline in price, may will learn alot to controle Thier emotion. so with this type of informative thread,  it will shape their mindset on how to get a reserve or discretionary income to be able to judiciously make use of every Investment parameters from Buying the dip and HODL, lump-sum and DCA.

These ideas still likely need to be learned through putting them into practice and perhaps also starting an investment a bit slowly while getting used to everything, which surely DCA could be such a road to getting started slowly, yet even if they might start with a bit of a lump sum, they might also need to hold some money aside for DCA and/or buying on dips in case the BTC price goes down rather than up.
Yea that is true, the whole idea need to put into practice but I think theory Comes before practical. surely they will need the practical but after several attempts of learning procedures, protocols and self orientation, all will be sum up together before practical can be assured. learning alot before practice is good it makes you know more better before venturing into practical. some people who are not well knowledgeable about transaction lost alot of fund because of lack of proper understanding. although people differs in understanding, some are smart while some are dull. most people don't need too much explanation to understand while some you will need to repeat yourself like a thousand times before they can attempt to practical.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 02:38:08 AM
Merited by YUriy1991 (1)

Surely some folks might be in jurisdictions in which there might not be a lot of options, and even in the USA, there has tended to be quite a few options, but when exchanges are being attacked or even engaging in their own "proactive" measures, there can be fears about whether some avenues of getting in and out of bitcoin might become no longer available at future dates.. and it would not be a good thing to have funds locked up because of surprises. .and so in that sense there may be needs to have several on and off ramp options, even if you hardly ever use them, it is good to know that they are available and working.
if I get your point clearly, does it mean on ram and off ramp are used as an excape rout from allowing our fund not be locked up on exchange when there is no exit option. expecially when there is a cyber attack on exchange or exchange having problem?

There are a variety of ways that people can attempt to address the ways in which they might maintain active relations with exchanges if they are using exchanges as off and on ramps, but if there are various places in which a guy can spend his bitcoin without going through exchanges, then that could be another option.  There are various jurisdictions that make it difficult to engage in peer to peer trading, but if any of us develops communities of peer to peer trading, there might not be much that could be done about that.. so yeah, surely guys have to figure out if they are o.k. holding thousands of dollars of value in bitcoin privately and if they don't have any ways to cash in and out of it, then they might get stressed by those kinds of circumstances.

so yeah, if people had already invested a good chunk of money, they might not have any extra that they feel that they can put in, and that would be their own lack of preparations and perhaps a bit of childishness in their own approach to bitcoin.
just like you said it's childishness in their own approach to bitcoin. but surely I believe most people are fully aware about how crucial it is to invest all they have In Bitcoin without having a discretionary Income, and may not know its childishness, until they see the need of having an emergency or  reserved fund. the reason why most people do that is because they don't have the ability to keep a reserve fund due of being afraid to tempted or spend it. And not everyone has that patient to HODl a discretionary income. surely in their way they thought it's the best option, but never know it will affect them. I think most people should work on their habit by self decipline themselves of having reserved or discretionary income because if someone can not be able to manage a reserved fund, the person may turn to a childish investor who thinks his decision is the best without considering the effect of their decision.

I do think that practice can improve on those kinds of skills, so a person can  start out by investing a small amount into bitcoin, but if they end up screwing up because they did not engage in good financial management, they might blame bitcoin rather than blaming themselves.  There is ONLY so much that anyone can do to help other people in terms of their needing to figure out their own balances in regards to their financial management, and surely I frequently say that the stronger that a person might have emergency funds, reserves and a good cash float, then the more abilities that he would have to be more aggressive in his bitcoin investment without having to worry about overdoing it.. since in the case of good organization, the amount of funds are already set up and their purposes are understood, and so yeah sometimes a person might get sloppy or use their reserves and their float or maybe they dip into their emergency fund, so if they do not replenish something like their emergency fund in a timely manner, then they could end up with an actual emergency and then not have enough funds to cover it so then they end up having to dip into their BTC investment, and their cash management was supposed to be in place in order to not put oneself into a position that he has to dip into his BTC at a time that is anything other than his own choosing.

but I believe most of them whom have registered on this forum and have navigated through the axis of this forum may have come across thread related to their current predicament of being nervous to sell due to sudden decline in price, may will learn alot to controle Thier emotion. so with this type of informative thread,  it will shape their mindset on how to get a reserve or discretionary income to be able to judiciously make use of every Investment parameters from Buying the dip and HODL, lump-sum and DCA.
These ideas still likely need to be learned through putting them into practice and perhaps also starting an investment a bit slowly while getting used to everything, which surely DCA could be such a road to getting started slowly, yet even if they might start with a bit of a lump sum, they might also need to hold some money aside for DCA and/or buying on dips in case the BTC price goes down rather than up.
Yea that is true, the whole idea need to put into practice but I think theory Comes before practical. surely they will need the practical but after several attempts of learning procedures, protocols and self orientation, all will be sum up together before practical can be assured. learning alot before practice is good it makes you know more better before venturing into practical. some people who are not well knowledgeable about transaction lost alot of fund because of lack of proper understanding. although people differs in understanding, some are smart while some are dull. most people don't need too much explanation to understand while some you will need to repeat yourself like a thousand times before they can attempt to practical.

There can be tendencies to devolve into gambling and over doing it and becoming emotional, yet there are also practices to start out somewhat slow and to accustom oneself to the budgetary requirements of having an long term investment that is 4-10 years or more, and so a person needs to be careful to not invest too much because then s/he would be using money that it more than his/her discretionary income, meaning that it is money that is needed for expenses, needs or wants.. and so that money should not be put into bitcoin.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
YUriy1991

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 03:25:40 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?

Interesting expectation and the answer is 100K Yes.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 04:48:08 AM

We just need to hold and wait and maybe even much better if we accumulate more bitcoin so that we have much more than before to get a bigger return too, just imagine now at the $50k level and next year it will be $100k, more or less we will get 100% of bitcoin.

Yeah this is the time to focus more on yah accumulating part . Because Bitcoin actually given most of us some opportunity to gather more as the price still cheap, because soon Bitcoin going to have a new price break through which may be more than what will expected because Bitcoin possessed the potential to surge above the price range of $100k .
If we are an investor who is very lazy in finding out the market situation and the destination where we will run then we only need to believe in the historical data on bitcoin itself, I feel it is much better than reading but it raises more doubts especially seeing a lot of FUD out there that might affect us in investing in bitcoin, it will make our mentality side bad, our psychology will be easily depressed when there is a price drop.

So for that purpose the need for a DCA strategy, when we still have capital and there is a decline we are still able to buy more for the bullrun season, someone really believes this but there are many who doubt and end up losing because they don't make any decisions, $100k is very close and we are still here waiting for a much better increase.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 08:12:59 AM

maybe we can see ROAD TO 50k for a while mate till the bull comes  Grin Grin at least in our moment now this is more realistic than 100k (of course just for this month and the next) because i believe that this is the late effect of halving that supposedly dropping before halving that each 4 years have shown us , but totality of my answer believes that bitcoin will break that 100k but not in our short time now.

You think that the odds for $50k are very high?  greater than 60%?  I am not even sure if they are that high... but hey, I tend to be someone who bounces around with 50/50 predictions in regards to up versus down (and personally it seems to me that we are still in no man's land, which means (from my thinking) that the odds for up are greater than the odds for down.. especially in the zone of $55k-ish to $82k-ish), but yeah, I will admit that we did end up getting into no man's land quite soon (quicker than expected), but that should not invalidate the no man's land thesis.. at least tentatively that there is ongoing UPpity tendencies and pressures within this zone.. , and currently it seems that the price is bouncing back from the so far low of $56,500 just from yesterday.. so sometimes folks get too worked up about believing corrections are going to keep going, but then maybe the momentum is going to change.. I am not claiming to know.. but I would not be that confident that $50k has high chances as you seem to be presuming from some more or less normal correction levels (so far).

I don't believe that we will go that far especially that we are still in bullish condition despite of those current corrections happened. And if someone says that it will go down at $50k then maybe that means they don't have enough strong belief that bitcoin is not the same as before where bitcoin already gather a lot of momentum and support from people. We could able to see right now that bitcoin price goes back at $61k level so provably there would be more positive insight to see and those drop down to $50k price is not going to happen. But maybe they just afraid on past situation where a deep bearish market condition happen. To ease their selves on those thinking maybe they should read some good insights and speculate something good so there's no worried on something that can cause them to panic and they will stay positive on current situation on the market then think about that those dumps are just normal corrections on the market as you have been said.
$50k lower or higher, there's no way to determine and would be able to know on what would really be the potential bottom or floor with this current cycle considering that people had been that waiting for that last one dip before this market would be shooting up to the moon. Basing up into the previous cycles on which after halving there would really be that huge dump and for sure this is where most people been that trying to catch and on the time that Bitcoin did have some dip on 57k but now the price had made out some recovery and reaching out 60k again on which this is something that makes those kind of
hesitance whenever you do make out some position considering you would really be having those thoughts that it might be the last dip before that moonshot.
This is why it would really be best that you should really be knowing on what are the things that you would really be needing to do according into your own analysis.

Yeah I agree there's no exact ways for us to determine on what will be the last dip of bitcoin but there are some helpful actions we could able to do just to determine the possible movements that came. We can do TA for that since it can somehow helpful to figure out something that might possible to happen. Although this maybe not accurate but if we try to learn something from it and we backed up with some research of current events also we include the people sentiments then maybe with that we can figure out something that correction is not big as what those other people say. Right now we prove that $50k is not quiet reachable for now since there's still a lot of good things happen and I guess we can still able to see those pumps which other people waiting for. I'm still positive that $100k is achievable this year so hopefully we can see bitcoin achieve that price.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ambatman

Activity: 322
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 11:46:08 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2024, 12:21:19 PM by Ambatman

The Road to 100K in my opinion is possible this month keeping unfortunate news constant.

The chart above shows that the previous gap was filled before the rise and with this momentum a new ATH is not far from occurring.
As long as we hold the circled portion I see a strong upward movement
Is a personal speculations
Subject to changes or improvements.

Right now we prove that $50k is not quiet reachable for now since there's still a lot of good things happen and I guess we can still able to see those pumps which other people waiting for
I don't know what you mean by Good things but the cost of mining a BTC is around $53K according to coindesk and miners have gone down of sorts due to halving which has reduced the supply against demand.

If you waiting for $50K to reach before accumulating well I guess it would mean you like taking chances when odds are low.

Edit : Just learnt than mining cost is different across various countries.
So the cost mining a Bitcoin might rise very high in a country but not by much in another.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 05:04:24 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is currently not a difficult thing, but we must have sufficient capital in this field so that we can start with confidence and that alone is not enough, we have to switch and also increase our knowledge about this, Bitcoint is a program which is good and must be maintained for those of us who want to start or learn to invest with bitcoin, this will be an effort or breakthrough for those of us who have insight into this matter to start getting something that we can start small and maintain it for something that will become big.

By describing it in words it looks easy to buy Bitcoin but if you don't have knowledge and invest in Bitcoin then you will lose because Bitcoin is also a part of crypto and possess high volatility therefore one must gain knowledge as Bitcoin requires huge money to make you profitable Bitcoin investors.

One can use the method of DCA if he does not have huge money at once but it is also not easy and only experts and people with complete knowledge of crypto can do this. We should not take everything easy because if we take it easy then we don't investigate and don't learn about it because we assume ourselves as an expert in such a field which becomes dangerous for us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
promise444c5

Merit: 180

Keep Promises !

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 10:22:55 PM

Yes... people do all kinds of dumb shit, but I doubt that it is a good idea to be focus on what dumb people do.

The better things is to focus on what each of us should be doing, which is investing at a level that is within our capacities and not panic selling.

but yeah, if you already overinvested, then sometimes you might have to shave some off... but that is to acknowledge that you fucked up in the first place... you can emphasize and empathize with those kinds of folks all that you like, but you are likely going to get push back from others, including yours truly.

This has nothing to do with panicking is all about not knowing how to go about it in a bright way, we have guys who does this same thing, ok are you trying to say that since the history of Bitcoin till this very moment that no one has ever for ones started with $5000 and ones the price went up that same person do a withdrawal of $5500 or $6500?

Yes people trade bitcoin, and I don't recommend it.. I tend to call it dumb, especially if we are talking about generally what people should be doing, which is not trading  but instead building their BTC stashes... .

You can't tell for sure, I know you can't do that doesn't mean someone else where can't and I know it disgust you if you see someone doing that.

People can do whatever they like, even dumb things, and if they talk about them as if they are smart things to do, I am not going to agree... and I will actually respond to those kinds of ideas that I consider to be dumb.. Maybe I won't always respond or call them dumb, and so it might depend upon how the ideas are expressed, yet I will likely respond to attempt to clarify matters (or to state my own opinion) whenever it seems to be a good idea (from my own discretion) to respond.
Yes I think dumb compliments it actually  Tongue.
Nobody is forcing anyone  it's  a choice but letting  them know it's dumb  is even better  to make it ring as "ooh shit about  to do something  dumb again".
Taking a peep or trying  to emulate/copy their act will qualify target as even much more dumber, stay on course a time will come that you will start seeing a huge ROI and that one would probably think of shaving some out of it.

I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 11:35:12 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is currently not a difficult thing, but we must have sufficient capital in this field so that we can start with confidence and that alone is not enough, we have to switch and also increase our knowledge about this, Bitcoint is a program which is good and must be maintained for those of us who want to start or learn to invest with bitcoin, this will be an effort or breakthrough for those of us who have insight into this matter to start getting something that we can start small and maintain it for something that will become big.

By describing it in words it looks easy to buy Bitcoin but if you don't have knowledge and invest in Bitcoin then you will lose because Bitcoin is also a part of crypto and possess high volatility therefore one must gain knowledge as Bitcoin requires huge money to make you profitable Bitcoin investors.

One can use the method of DCA if he does not have huge money at once but it is also not easy and only experts and people with complete knowledge of crypto can do this. We should not take everything easy because if we take it easy then we don't investigate and don't learn about it because we assume ourselves as an expert in such a field which becomes dangerous for us.

Well one doesn't requires more knowledge before thinking of accumulating, because with just the basic knowledge one is good to go . Because if you focus on gathering much knowledge about Bitcoin before accumulating you may endup missing out. So is better to start accumulating and hodl and the same focus on learning more  about Bitcoin while doing so.

Because the what one really need is a good cashflow to handle his accummulation part, and also be patient with his investment by holding for long-term only , in order to have more time and opportunities to gather more . But still knowledge play a crucial way when it comes to investing but don't let it affect yah accumulating part.

Yes I think dumb compliments it actually  Tongue.
Nobody is forcing anyone  it's  a choice but letting  them know it's dumb  is even better  to make it ring as "ooh shit about  to do something  dumb again".
Taking a peep or trying  to emulate/copy their act will qualify target as even much more dumber, stay on course a time will come that you will start seeing a huge ROI and that one would probably think of shaving some out of it.

Yeah such time will surely come aslong you investing in Bitcoin, but one need to have some good quantities of bitcoin stashed before thinking of shaving some profit from yah investment , so all have to do is accumulate, hold for long-term and always being patient with yah investment. Wink

promise444c5

Merit: 180

Keep Promises !

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 11:56:17 PM

Because the what one really need is a good cashflow to handle his accummulation part, and also be patient with his investment by holding for long-term only , in order to have more time and opportunities to gather more . But still knowledge play a crucial way when it comes to investing but don't let it affect yah accumulating part.

Yeah!  Absolutely  one needs a good or strong  cashflow to sustain  your accumulations maybe not necessary too strong but good is a perfect word  generally.

However,Patience is a very important aspect to consider In my view , without  patience all these might be almost impossible  or even impossible because there's no way one's gonna last long  if he doesn't have patience witness some good returns over his stashed Bitcoin investment , all he will focus on his the dip marketseven when he's in profit . I see it as a very important aspect so it needs Bold Smiley

Pi-network314159

Activity: 252
Merit: 186

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 06:49:29 AM

There are a variety of ways that people can attempt to address the ways in which they might maintain active relations with exchanges if they are using exchanges as off and on ramps, but if there are various places in which a guy can spend his bitcoin without going through exchanges, then that could be another option. 
There are various jurisdictions that make it difficult to engage in peer to peer trading, but if any of us develops communities of peer to peer trading, there might not be much that could be done about that.. so yeah, surely guys have to figure out if they are o.k. holding thousands of dollars of value in bitcoin privately and if they don't have any ways to cash in and out of it, then they might get stressed by those kinds of circumstances.
that is the circumstances we are facing in our country right now. government restriction on P2P In most exchanges. making it hard for investors to cash in or  out only few exchanges are available for P2P and if those remaining are closed down it will be difficult but surely we will figure out way to cash out or in. I would have loved any of us to develop any P2P platform that wouldn't involve a centralized exchange. centralized exchange is our problem with government and there jurisdictions. what we need now to be totally free from government tracking, is by having a Dex exchange P2P wallet that would be capable to perform transaction without kyc involvement or any government identity verification. they use this involvement to still make blockchain technology system to look like a centralised system where certain people have access or control over peoples fund. but the problem about creating a decentralized P2P is that it will still need a third party to be in control of  all the funds incase if there is a fraudulent activity. because they will need  to use the coin in their possession to settle people who didn't release assets to people who already pay money to buy coin. so trust is the problem. when there is no trust there is no P2P. the only way it could be possible now is to bergain with a seller that accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment, send him the amount you need, and he may send you cash in return. or just use it as a medium of payment till a new solution is discovered.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 228

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 11:11:24 AM

Yeah!  Absolutely  one needs a good or strong  cashflow to sustain  your accumulations maybe not necessary too strong but good is a perfect word  generally.

However,Patience is a very important aspect to consider In my view , without  patience all these might be almost impossible  or even impossible because there's no way one's gonna last long  if he doesn't have patience witness some good returns over his stashed Bitcoin investment , all he will focus on his the dip marketseven when he's in profit . I see it as a very important aspect so it needs Bold Smiley
What you say is true, of course we must have a steady income so we can set aside some to invest, so we will be able to easily make investment plans, because without a steady income it will be very difficult to collect Bitcoins regularly to make a profit. from the investments we make.
In order to be able to carry out investments well, of course we have to be able to hold them until they reach the highest price and this process requires patience and knowledge because without knowledge of course we will not be able to hold them for a long period of time.

avp2306

Activity: 1036
Merit: 367

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 12:36:24 PM

Key to success is proper preparation on their investment since if they just came by and invest then take the risk and spend all their hard earned money then provably this will never give them any good result. I really believe that those people who use all their money to invest on bitcoin will go emotional once they see some corrections and to bad for them if they undergo on mental break down since for sure this will result to heavy decision that doesn't benefit them.

That's why its important to have good cashflow since whatever happen in the market we could just able to handle well the situation since we are confident that everything is fine and there's still money left on our side to use for another series of accumulation or to use it on other things that we are interested on.

Patience is key on everything and I believe we can only have this if we are fully equip with knowledge and have alternative source of funds.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 01:59:51 PM

edited.

What you say is true, of course we must have a steady income so we can set aside some to invest, so we will be able to easily make investment plans, because without a steady income it will be very difficult to collect Bitcoins regularly to make a profit. from the investments we make.
Investing success for you depends on following a process of long-term investing. Along with fixed income, you have floating cash, which is an important means of maintaining a wide range of investments. And that is at least emergency cash for your family needs and even for your medical treatment. And for that a cash supply of 3-6 months. Through this your investment will be consistent and you will reach your destination easily.

In order to be able to carry out investments well, of course we have to be able to hold them until they reach the highest price and this process requires patience and knowledge because without knowledge of course we will not be able to hold them for a long period of time.
It is necessary to clarify how much value you mean by the maximum price - if you mean the profit is more than the purchase price, then your investment may be in doubt because many investors enter the market for short term and make a limited profit from the market (Trading Business). Small profit exit through trading can be a good idea when you can do it regularly. But I think you can't expect to profit by using your margin regularly. At some point your margin will get stuck due to the price dropping in the market. You should keep in mind that holding BTC for the long term can provide a higher selling price.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 05:30:07 PM

There are a variety of ways that people can attempt to address the ways in which they might maintain active relations with exchanges if they are using exchanges as off and on ramps, but if there are various places in which a guy can spend his bitcoin without going through exchanges, then that could be another option. 
There are various jurisdictions that make it difficult to engage in peer to peer trading, but if any of us develops communities of peer to peer trading, there might not be much that could be done about that.. so yeah, surely guys have to figure out if they are o.k. holding thousands of dollars of value in bitcoin privately and if they don't have any ways to cash in and out of it, then they might get stressed by those kinds of circumstances.
that is the circumstances we are facing in our country right now. government restriction on P2P In most exchanges. making it hard for investors to cash in or  out only few exchanges are available for P2P and if those remaining are closed down it will be difficult but surely we will figure out way to cash out or in. I would have loved any of us to develop any P2P platform that wouldn't involve a centralized exchange. centralized exchange is our problem with government and there jurisdictions. what we need now to be totally free from government tracking, is by having a Dex exchange P2P wallet that would be capable to perform transaction without kyc involvement or any government identity verification. they use this involvement to still make blockchain technology system to look like a centralised system where certain people have access or control over peoples fund. but the problem about creating a decentralized P2P is that it will still need a third party to be in control of  all the funds incase if there is a fraudulent activity. because they will need  to use the coin in their possession to settle people who didn't release assets to people who already pay money to buy coin. so trust is the problem. when there is no trust there is no P2P. the only way it could be possible now is to bergain with a seller that accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment, send him the amount you need, and he may send you cash in return. or just use it as a medium of payment till a new solution is discovered.

Of course, there are face to face transactions that are more difficult to stop, yet still there are challenges of bitcoiners getting to know each other, whether it would be the creation of meetups, and surely some communication channels, like Nostr are attempting to make it possible to communicate without having third party intermediaries.  Even though I don't disagree with you about some needs for decentralized exchanges, I doubt that a main solution would be decentralized exchanges when there are also a variety of ways to attempt  to interact with people directly.. which yeah is a way of sort of saying the same thing. .communication channels in which no one can interfere.. and sometimes that can be merely to get connected in order to meet in person, and if people want bitcoin for providing goods and services, then those kinds of channels can be helpful towards bitcoiners too.

Notalony

Activity: 43
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 05:52:34 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2024, 06:46:14 PM by Notalony

Key to success is proper preparation on their investment since if they just came by and invest then take the risk and spend all their hard earned money then provably this will never give them any good result. I really believe that those people who use all their money to invest on bitcoin will go emotional once they see some corrections and to bad for them if they undergo on mental break down since for sure this will result to heavy decision that doesn't benefit them.

That's why its important to have good cashflow since whatever happen in the market we could just able to handle well the situation since we are confident that everything is fine and there's still money left on our side to use for another series of accumulation or to use it on other things that we are interested on.

Patience is key on everything and I believe we can only have this if we are fully equip with knowledge and have alternative source of funds.

One must not be fully equipped with knowledge nor even have an alternative source of income to become successful in Bitcoin long term investment, being financially ready even without an alternative source of income one  can become successful only with a basic knowledge and proper planning, with having the knowledge of dca strategy one can accumulate Bitcoin on different intervals irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly and become successful. however, it will only take a longer period of time before he or she will build up a sizeable worth of Bitcoin up to a reasonable amount and lastly, to start buying Bitcoin and learn more on your way up is the most important thing than trying to be equipped with knowledge.
Justbillywitt

Activity: 280
Merit: 235

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:13:56 AM

One must not be fully equipped with knowledge nor even have an alternative source of income to become successful in Bitcoin long term investment, being financially ready even without an alternative source of income one  can become successful only with a basic knowledge and proper planning, with having the knowledge of dca strategy one can accumulate Bitcoin on different intervals irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly and become successful. however, it will only take a longer period of time before he or she will build up a sizeable worth of Bitcoin up to a reasonable amount and lastly, to start buying Bitcoin and learn more on your way up is the most important thing than trying to be equipped with knowledge.

It will be more easier for you to successfully invest and hold your bitcoin if you have different sources of income. Different sources of income makes you not to worry much about what's happening with bitcoin market, and it will also help you gather a sizeable bitcoin portfolio. Different sources of income will equip you to always take advantage of every opportunity that comes up in the market, because you will readily have funds available to buy bitcoin at whatever market conditions, be it DCA, dip, or lump sum buy. In the case of adequate knowledge, I agree with you that all one need is basic knowledge to successfully invest in bitcoin, the rest can come later on as you keep engaging in bitcoin investment and reading other relevant materials and interaction with experienced bitcoiners.

Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:17:02 AM

[edited out]
[/b]but what's the issue is talking about taking your profit when you've not built a good portfolio in the first place.
Thinking about selling your Bitcoin holdings when you should be possessing more is definitely not the best mindset for building a strong long term portfolio. It's important to have a solid strategy and believe in the potential of Bitcoin. Instead of focusing on short-term gains, consider the bigger picture and the long-term growth potential. By accumulating more Bitcoin over time, you can position yourself for success in the future. Lack of proper investment planning, lack of focus and not having a well defined exit plan can all contribute to the mentality of wanting to sell your holdings instead of stacking more bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: