Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:04:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 5586 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:21:39 PM

If you are a long-term shareholder and believe in the potential for higher prices in the future, you are the person most excited to see the price fall.
But no, not everyone doesn't like to see bitcoin's price fall. Only those that are waiting to buy the dip are but basically, even you're a long term holder and wishes to stack up more, you'd be happy as well.

Of course you can have more bitcoins as they accumulate if the price goes down, but other people will definitely feel panicked mainly because they don't want to lose their profits. The advice is, buy the dip and accumulate, then hold.
Those that will panic will definitely not like to see the market crash as soon as possible. Majority of us are long term holders but it's painful for them to see that the value of their assets drop. I've been there and felt that and it's no fun but that will give you a tougher feeling towards this crazy highly volatile Bitcoin.  Cheesy
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 02:42:00 AM

The road to $100k is still wide open before your eyes, it's just whether you want to take advantage of it or just want to wait for the train to roll fast. Price volatility is no longer a problem, of course there are always corrections along the way but you should know what needs to be done at that time.

If you are a long-term shareholder and believe in the potential for higher prices in the future, you are the person most excited to see the price fall. Of course you can have more bitcoins as they accumulate if the price goes down, but other people will definitely feel panicked mainly because they don't want to lose their profits. The advice is, buy the dip and accumulate, then hold.
I totally agree that reaching $100k is still possible and it is up to each person to take advantage of it or not. Price changes can be scary but smart investors know that downturns are temporary and can be used to their benefit. As someone who invests for long term I see price drops as chances to buy more bitcoins at lower price which can lead to bigger gains later. Some investors might panic and sell missing chance to buy low and hold on for long term. Key is to believe in bitcoin potential and have patience to ride out market ups and downs.

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 02:43:33 AM

Of course there will definitely be some corrections but back to $65k I don't think so, don't really know your suggestions but currently BTC price is still at $71k, to me if there seems to be any correction now it might get back to $60k not the $65k you said but if we have the price get to $78-$79k it will get back to that exact amount $65k.
You sound so much like a trader in this comment. This is basically the problem I have with trying to predict the price of bitcoin because you will end up being disappointed especially if you take those prediction into action such as investment decisions. Right now, I am not looking for any serious correction again since we just left one few weeks ago. You can confirm this from the continued rise of bitcoin above $70k and holding strong at that same momentum. If this remain for a while, it will just take any positive news for bitcoin to make a new ATH. The wise thing is to continue to buy as many bitcoin as possible in this sub $100k price as no one know when the price will be set to begin the major moves.

How in Earth can you tell if I'm a trader or not judging by my comments 😁? Well it doesn't matter.
Weather you like it or not there's going to be some corrections and is something that you can't stop or avoid concerning Bitcoin movement and I agree with you that is best to buy and hold, it will do us much good if we think of holding more than we sell. Pressure of losing makes holders sell when they're not suppose to, with the market price and how it has been roaming around $69-$71k I feel in less than no time we might be having a new ATH maybe before the end of the month but I hope it won't cause another distress in making business move smoothly.
With the stress of holding bitcoins your profits are usually huge returns. Many investors are satisfied with small profits but their holders should have been more careful because Bitcoins have come back with more strength and massive profits with each price correction. Holding on to your holdings when the price of Bitcoin is rising puts a lot of pressure on you to sell psychologically.The temptation of a little leverage may motivate you more but you should hold until you achieve a profit of 2 or 3 times your capital. When the price of Bitcoin is slightly close to touching another ATH. Basically I would focus more on investing or accumulating bitcoins rather than business because the word business seems short-term. Accumulating Bitcoin for long-term goals and holdings focus on managing more without feeling the pressure to sell as its value rises.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Halime Anatolia

Activity: 160
Merit: 13

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 05:27:59 AM

When the price of Bitcoin is slightly close to touching another ATH. Basically I would focus more on investing or accumulating bitcoins rather than business because the word business seems short-term. Accumulating Bitcoin for long-term goals and holdings focus on managing more without feeling the pressure to sell as its value rises.

The overall goal is the same as profit in the end, I like short-term trading even though the risk is also quite inherent and for profit if I can get it with small capital, for example $ 2-5 in a day, that is enough and if it is collected quite well in 10 days.

So. I will collect everything and buy BTC once when it's time. Today there is a descent but I don't want to go in yet because the descent isn't optimal yet.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10416

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 05:57:56 AM

Don't just wait for Bitcoin to reach 100K, because you have to invest and then wait. If you observe, you can definitely see that, as the price of Bitcoin increases, huge benefits are gained. That is why Bitcoin investment is quite useful and now is the best time to invest. Because after a few days, the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase gradually, so you should participate in the investment quickly. Those who are still away from investing should definitely invest in Bitcoin.
Is good to start early to invest but at the same time the price movement can be discouraging to some who don't know how Bitcoin works when the price starts going up and later fall back the a familiar amount. Is best to forget what the market price is giving us because any moment from now we won't be seeing the price roaming around $60k to the current price which is $69k but $70k is going to start making a run towards $80k.
At some point I thought we won't be seeing Bitcoin price getting close to $70k without any obstruction dragging it back to $65k. Is best to advice people to invest in Bitcoin now but let's not forget on how to also give them the basic tool to get started because we can't be shouting start investing when they don't know how to go about business.
I doubt that you are giving the best advice when you are prefacing your statement about preparing now with suggestions that the BTC price might correct down to $65k if you are also not suggesting that it might not ever correct back down to $65k ever again.
Of course there will definitely be some corrections but back to $65k I don't think so, don't really know your suggestions but currently BTC price is still at $71k, to me if there seems to be any correction now it might get back to $60k not the $65k you said but if we have the price get to $78-$79k it will get back to that exact amount $65k.

It sounds like you got it all figured out... so "definitely" bitcoin is going to correct in the ways that you mentioned.

yeah right.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  You really sound like a know it all newbie, who has it all figured out.

It seems that the better advice for any low coiner, no coiner or beginner into bitcoin is to just keep stacking and/or preparing for UP, and yeah, if they stack and stack and stack, at some point they may well start to feel that they are sufficiently and/or adequately prepared for UP... yet any newbie investor could take 4-10 years or longer to get to such a point, unless such person might be able to frontload his/her investment into bitcoin.. otherwise getting a sufficient/adequate stake likely takes time and no need to spend too much time considering corrections but instead just regularly stacking..
The mindset of many can make one assume they have arrived in terms of holding and waiting for the right time but when is the right time?

The right time for a no coiner newbie is to get started right away.  There is no way to turn back the clock, and waiting is not a strategy that prepares a no coiner for UP.  The only way to prepare for UP is to buy some bitcoin.

Do newbies need to wait for that long (4-10years) before they can see themselves as ready investors?

You sound mixed up. They are not waiting to consider themselves as an investor.  They come into bitcoin with a 4-10 year or longer timeline and they figure out their details regarding how they are going to approach their BTC investment in light or their own personal details.. .and figuring out their 9 factors.

They can also ignore the 9 factors and just wing it (and go by their gut feelings about when to get in and/or when to get out) like you seem to be suggesting, and hope that it all works out for them... maybe pray too.

No time is appropriate to begin, whenever you find yourself ready financially is the right time because time waits for no one.

I guess.  You seem to be saying not to wait now, but earlier you were suggesting to wait... So it is not easy to figure out what you are saying.. .. 

Since Bitcoin crossed its peak price for the second time, we have been expecting that Bitcoin may touch $100K very soon. It may be very difficult but we can at least hope.  $100K is not much above the price the market is currently at. If Bitcoin only rises above $30k, then Bitcoin will touch $100k for the first time in history. We have an expectation of how the bitcoin market will go but we can't be too sure because the opposite of our expectations can happen with the market. But sooner or later the market will touch 100k dollar at some point and then maybe that time will be a very happy moment for every investor.
Now the price of bitcoin is at 71 thousand dollars. If you look at this, it is not impossible that in the next bull market, Bitcoin could reach a price of 100 thousand dollars. However, this year my prediction is that Bitcoin will only reach a price of 80 thousand or 83 thousand dollars. Then next year I am sure bitcoin will definitely reach a price of 90-100 thousand dollars. Because if you look at previous halving cycles, Bitcoin always touched its highest ATH a year and a half after the Halving occurred. Therefore, next year will be the year when Bitcoin reaches its highest price, if referring to the previous halving.

Your numbers are pretty whimpy and lame Tamaperdana.  You sound like a person who is going to end up selling too many bitcoin too soon, and also probably not accumulating enough either, especially if you believe bitcoin is only capable of your whmpy and lame price projections.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 07:11:12 AM

It seems that the better advice for any low coiner, no coiner or beginner into bitcoin is to just keep stacking and/or preparing for UP, and yeah, if they stack and stack and stack, at some point they may well start to feel that they are sufficiently and/or adequately prepared for UP... yet any newbie investor could take 4-10 years or longer to get to such a point, unless such person might be able to frontload his/her investment into bitcoin.. otherwise getting a sufficient/adequate stake likely takes time and no need to spend too much time considering corrections but instead just regularly stacking..

Do newbies need to wait for that long (4-10years) before they can see themselves as ready investors? No time is appropriate to begin, whenever you find yourself ready financially is the right time because time waits for no one.
Absolutely, a newbie should have to wait and keep it consistent with their bitcoin accumulation for a long-term of 4-10 years or even more in other to look and smile at their investment in bitcoin. Newbies approaching Bitcoin with a long term timeline strategically plan their investment journey based on their personal details and specific factors. By considering individual circumstances and outlining a clear approach to Bitcoin investment, they can tailor their strategy to align with their goals and preferences. It's all about personalizing the approach and being mindful of the factors that can impact their investment decisions in the long run. Starting small, staying informed, and gradually increasing your knowledge and experience can help newbies feel more prepared and confident as investors. It's about taking those initial steps and staying committed to growing your investment over time. Consistency is key when it comes to accumulating Bitcoin for the long term. It's like planting seeds and patiently nurturing them to grow into a fruitful investment. By staying committed and disciplined in your accumulation strategy, you set yourself up for potential success down the road. It's all about that long term vision and staying focused on your goals. Keep at it, and you will reap the rewards of your patient approach to Bitcoin investing.

Time waits for no one, and the best time for a no coiner newbie to dive into Bitcoin is now. Waiting around won't get you ready for the upward movement. The key to preparing for the rise is to jump in and buy some Bitcoin. Taking that first step can set you on the path to potential growth and success in the bitcoin space.
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:08:35 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

When the price of Bitcoin is slightly close to touching another ATH. Basically I would focus more on investing or accumulating bitcoins rather than business because the word business seems short-term. Accumulating Bitcoin for long-term goals and holdings focus on managing more without feeling the pressure to sell as its value rises.

The overall goal is the same as profit in the end, I like short-term trading even though the risk is also quite inherent and for profit if I can get it with small capital, for example $ 2-5 in a day, that is enough and if it is collected quite well in 10 days.

So. I will collect everything and buy BTC once when it's time. Today there is a descent but I don't want to go in yet because the descent isn't optimal yet.

The DCA strategy also allows you to invest daily if you want to, if you can invests evn as little as 5$ Daily in a while month you would have an average of 150$ invested in bitcoin and why I love it is cause at times I might not have developed the character to invest a whole 150$at once but wirh DCA im gradually investing little amounts that can pile up to be something great on the long run.

It also has other cool advantages too like

1. It protects you from high market volatility since you would be buying at intervals.

2. It is a beginner friendly method and requires very little knowledge about investment to start.

3  you can start buying with your little funds.

DCA strategy is good for beginners and many has confirmed it. So if your goal is buying then buy with DCA METHOD.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 602
Merit: 424

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 01:15:27 PM

Don't just wait for Bitcoin to reach 100K, because you have to invest and then wait. If you observe, you can definitely see that, as the price of Bitcoin increases, huge benefits are gained. That is why Bitcoin investment is quite useful and now is the best time to invest. Because after a few days, the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase gradually, so you should participate in the investment quickly. Those who are still away from investing should definitely invest in Bitcoin.
Is good to start early to invest but at the same time the price movement can be discouraging to some who don't know how Bitcoin works when the price starts going up and later fall back the a familiar amount. Is best to forget what the market price is giving us because any moment from now we won't be seeing the price roaming around $60k to the current price which is $69k but $70k is going to start making a run towards $80k.
At some point I thought we won't be seeing Bitcoin price getting close to $70k without any obstruction dragging it back to $65k. Is best to advice people to invest in Bitcoin now but let's not forget on how to also give them the basic tool to get started because we can't be shouting start investing when they don't know how to go about business.
I doubt that you are giving the best advice when you are prefacing your statement about preparing now with suggestions that the BTC price might correct down to $65k if you are also not suggesting that it might not ever correct back down to $65k ever again.

It sounds like you got it all figured out... so "definitely" bitcoin is going to correct in the ways that you mentioned.

yeah right.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  You really sound like a know it all newbie, who has it all figured out.

I never said there won't be any correction, it has been there from the start. Newbie or not there are things we humans don't understand about others, just assuming. Bitcoin behavior can't be predicted and you know that for sure, since you have been into it much longer than most of us, that's why your advice or should I say things you say many take it very serious no matter how you say it.

The right time for a no coiner newbie is to get started right away.  There is no way to turn back the clock, and waiting is not a strategy that prepares a no coiner for UP.  The only way to prepare for UP is to buy some bitcoin.

I agree with you but newbies are always afraid of making mistakes not to lose their funds because they can't tell when to take a leap, it only lead to poor decision making and if you say is right away also consider their fear too.

I guess.  You seem to be saying not to wait now, but earlier you were suggesting to wait... So it is not easy to figure out what you are saying.. .. 

It can't be easy to figure it out because you not getting it that's the same way you can't figure it out how much Bitcoin price is going to be the next day. Before you start up something it takes time to say yes to it when it has to do with money spending, not all the time you get it right, even you Mr double JGthere are things you find so hard to decide on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 01:17:59 PM

The DCA strategy also allows you to invest daily if you want to, if you can invests evn as little as 5$ Daily in a while month you would have an average of 150$ invested in bitcoin and why I love it is cause at times I might not have developed the character to invest a whole 150$at once but wirh DCA im gradually investing little amounts that can pile up to be something great on the long run.

1. It protects you from high market volatility since you would be buying at intervals.

2. It is a beginner friendly method and requires very little knowledge about investment to start.

DCA strategy is good for beginners and many has confirmed it. So if your goal is buying then buy with DCA METHOD.

Yes the Dca accumulating strategy has proven over and over again that it's not just the easiest way to accumulate Bitcoin, but also the most profitable way , because comparing to someone that is depending on a dip before he or she will make a purchase, he will definitely missed a whole lot of good buying opportunity, and he might even miss the deepest part of the deep, thinking that it's going to deep further, but with the DCA method, you will definitely buy at every price intervals and even that deepest part that the person relying on lump sum method fail to buy because he thought it will go deeper.

so in essence is that, their is no Bitcoin accumulating strategy that is a match to the DCA accumulating strategy, because on the longer run, the person using the DCA accumulating strategy will have more and a better stash of Bitcoin in his possession than anyone using any other strategy,  and he also stand a chance of being more successful in his investment, as long as he is a long term holder.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 02:05:03 PM

Yes the Dca accumulating strategy has proven over and over again that it's not just the easiest way to accumulate Bitcoin, but also the most profitable way , because comparing to someone that is depending on a dip before he or she will make a purchase, he will definitely missed a whole lot of good buying opportunity, and he might even miss the deepest part of the deep, thinking that it's going to deep further, but with the DCA method, you will definitely buy at every price intervals and even that deepest part that the person relying on lump sum method fail to buy because he thought it will go deeper.

so in essence is that, their is no Bitcoin accumulating strategy that is a match to the DCA accumulating strategy, because on the longer run, the person using the DCA accumulating strategy will have more and a better stash of Bitcoin in his possession than anyone using any other strategy,  and he also stand a chance of being more successful in his investment, as long as he is a long term holder.
The only issue when it comes to DCA is that not all would really be that confident when it comes on doing such step because not all would really be having that kind of consideration at the moment that they would really be tending on making up some DCA. Why? They would really be trying to catch the lowest possible price as much as possible on which it would really be just that a normal approach for you to consider out.
There would really be just those situations on where you would really be that making yourself being too patient on holding up until you have seen that the price had already gone up or recover or bounce,
on which this would really be causing up that kind of regret. You wouldnt learn? On the next one, you would really be making some early entry.  Grin

Road to 100k wouldnt really be that too easy, we might really be that near but doesnt mean that it would really be that too easy for it be reached.
Come to think about those tons of pullbacks whenever bitcoin do break new aTh which its normal. The best thing on here is that we do able to make new higher highs on which
this do shows an increasing market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 03:55:21 PM

In as much as I agree with you on the possibilities of DCA and how approachable it is for newbies and investors too. It would be unnecessary to compare strategies that can be used to accumulate Bitcoin, because it solely depends on the investors ability, As someone who lump sums can accumulate more than another who is DCAing. As regards to view of Bitcoin Market it does not apply to strategy used by investors.

By the way, Road to $100k is still possible, let keep the positive energy.
Rabata

Activity: 798
Merit: 217

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 05:10:41 PM

The road to $100k is still wide open before your eyes, it's just whether you want to take advantage of it or just want to wait for the train to roll fast. Price volatility is no longer a problem, of course there are always corrections along the way but you should know what needs to be done at that time.

If you are a long-term shareholder and believe in the potential for higher prices in the future, you are the person most excited to see the price fall. Of course you can have more bitcoins as they accumulate if the price goes down, but other people will definitely feel panicked mainly because they don't want to lose their profits. The advice is, buy the dip and accumulate, then hold.
I totally agree that reaching $100k is still possible and it is up to each person to take advantage of it or not. Price changes can be scary but smart investors know that downturns are temporary and can be used to their benefit. As someone who invests for long term I see price drops as chances to buy more bitcoins at lower price which can lead to bigger gains later. Some investors might panic and sell missing chance to buy low and hold on for long term. Key is to believe in bitcoin potential and have patience to ride out market ups and downs.
Strong investors look for the dip in Bitcoin and others are shocked when there is a slight dip in the Bitcoin price. Those who are looking for a dip are looking for an opportunity to collect bitcoins and those are looking to invest in bitcoins for temporary gains would rather lose their invested money. Before Bitcoin goes to $100k, it will definitely want to influence the state of mind of investors in various ways. A determination is required to extricate oneself from such situations. Bitcoin will definitely reach $100k but it remains to be seen how much we will be able to change our position at that point.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 05:57:35 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

-snip-
Those that will panic will definitely not like to see the market crash as soon as possible. Majority of us are long term holders but it's painful for them to see that the value of their assets drop. I've been there and felt that and it's no fun but that will give you a tougher feeling towards this crazy highly volatile Bitcoin.  Cheesy
In fact, I am also not very happy to see the value of my Bitcoin accumulation in fiat decreasing due to price volatility, but on the other hand I tend to prefer to accumulate when prices are falling compared to when prices are rising. This scenario allows me to collect more sats, but I have to ignore the total value lost in the short term.

Once you have decided to be a long-term holder, the best advice is to ignore short-term volatility and accumulate as much as you can. I do this all year round even though in reality I don't always consistently do it every week.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 04:36:25 AM

I never said there won't be any correction, it has been there from the start.

I was criticizing you for saying for sure there is going to be a correction.

Newbie or not there are things we humans don't understand about others, just assuming. Bitcoin behavior can't be predicted and you know that for sure, since you have been into it much longer than most of us, that's why your advice or should I say things you say many take it very serious no matter how you say it.

Yes.  It is a cursing and a blessing to have folks take me (or any other longer term forum member) seriously, and so for sure there are always needs to attempt to do your own thinking, engage in critical thinking, even things coming from members who have been on the forum for long periods of time.  Surely members have their specialty areas and sometimes members (including yours truly) say too much or say things that we do not back  up very well or at all. .so hopefully you take the various representations with a decently large grain of salt, even if you might come around to believe some forum members more than others.

I agree with you but newbies are always afraid of making mistakes not to lose their funds

You are still talking about how much rather than whether to get started.

because they can't tell when to take a leap,

When is to get started right away.

it only lead to poor decision making and if you say is right away also consider their fear too.

Who gives any shits about their fears?  If they are afraid, then either they choose not to get started, which would be dumb, or they adjust their starting amount in order to account for their fears, whether that is $100 per week, $10 per week or some other amount that they consider to be reasonable for their own situation  and their own considerations, including their fears.

Remember fear is ONLY 1 of the items of the 9 individual factors that should be taking into account by newbies and also for experienced bitcoin investors.

It can't be easy to figure it out because you not getting it that's the same way you can't figure it out how much Bitcoin price is going to be the next day.

Your waffling and/or potentially saying opposite things is not the same as whatever the bitcoin price might be.  You should be able to figure out ways to express yourself with a bit fewer internal contradictions and/or waffling, but hey whatever, you do you.

Before you start up something it takes time to say yes to it when it has to do with money spending, not all the time you get it right, even you Mr double JGthere are things you find so hard to decide on.

Sure, starting any new thing takes time (including bitcoin) so that is one of the reasons that any newbie no coiner should get the fuck started rather than sitting around like a bump on the log, since like i continue to repeat waiting is not a strategy to prepare for UP, especially for a no coiner or a low coiner..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tamaperdana

Activity: 120
Merit: 68

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 07:54:44 AM

Since Bitcoin crossed its peak price for the second time, we have been expecting that Bitcoin may touch $100K very soon. It may be very difficult but we can at least hope.  $100K is not much above the price the market is currently at. If Bitcoin only rises above $30k, then Bitcoin will touch $100k for the first time in history. We have an expectation of how the bitcoin market will go but we can't be too sure because the opposite of our expectations can happen with the market. But sooner or later the market will touch 100k dollar at some point and then maybe that time will be a very happy moment for every investor.
Now the price of bitcoin is at 71 thousand dollars. If you look at this, it is not impossible that in the next bull market, Bitcoin could reach a price of 100 thousand dollars. However, this year my prediction is that Bitcoin will only reach a price of 80 thousand or 83 thousand dollars. Then next year I am sure bitcoin will definitely reach a price of 90-100 thousand dollars. Because if you look at previous halving cycles, Bitcoin always touched its highest ATH a year and a half after the Halving occurred. Therefore, next year will be the year when Bitcoin reaches its highest price, if referring to the previous halving.

Your numbers are pretty whimpy and lame Tamaperdana.  You sound like a person who is going to end up selling too many bitcoin too soon, and also probably not accumulating enough either, especially if you believe bitcoin is only capable of your whmpy and lame price projections.
Maybe I'm not good at conveying the assumptions I have. However, the essence of the assumption that I want to convey is none other than to provide a brief explanation regarding the journey or habits that always occur in the price of bitcoin in every halving cycle that occurs.

From January to December 2017, the price of Bitcoin has increased more than 19 times (1,900%) to reach a high of over $19,000.
On November 10, 2021, Bitcoin reached another all-time high of $69,000 before closing at $64,921.

So in essence, bitcoin always experiences the highest price increase one and a half years after the bitcoin halving occurs.

Additionally, I will not be selling the bitcoins I own any time soon. Because I am also a long-term bitcoin investor. So right now I will just focus on collecting bitcoins. Because it is true that the bitcoin assets that I currently have are far from large. That's why there is no reason for me to sell my bitcoins in the near future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Justinapeter

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 10:01:24 AM

The majority in the thread seem to recommend long-term investment, and I agree with them. If you're set to invest in Bitcoin for a period of, say, 6 months or less, it's very realistic that the price won't change much over this time or even that it might get lower. Of course, you might get lucky and invest right before or at the beginning of a bull market, in which case your short-term investment can pay off nicely, but that's not very likely to happen. If you invest and are willing to wait for 2+ years, I'd say it's very likely that you'll see good returns on your investment. But if you invested money, and you see that in 7 months you already have a pretty nice profit, there's no sense in waiting for another year or so because, chances are, the price will fall again, so unless you want to wait for a longer time (another couple of years) for the next bull market, I'd say it's better to cash out.
It's important not to be greedy, to be realistic about returns, to keep your coins in a non-custodial wallet and to invest what you can afford to lose because investing always means taking a risk.
Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 01:49:39 PM

Pressure of losing makes holders sell when they're not suppose to, with the market price and how it has been roaming around $69-$71k
when an investor have solid understanding of bitcoin, there is no need feel pressured. The volatility and  fluctuations are part of the bitcoin cycle , but if you feel pressured it might cost you to make premature decisions that doesn't align with your investment goal. Bitcoin has a history of rising in value over time, despite market downturns. It's essential to believe in the potential growth of Bitcoin and not let short term movements shake your confidence. Keeping faith in Bitcoin's track record and long term potential is crucial in one's bitcoin investment journey.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 03:59:48 PM

Now there are many investors who are smart enough to see the conditions and potential that exist in Bitcoin so that there will not be many investors who panic when they see a decline in the price of Bitcoin. Moreover, if the price decline is only slight and not long enough so that the price can move upwards again in a relatively short period of time, investors can still feel calm by continuing to hold the Bitcoin they have purchased. Apart from that, I also see that there are many new investors who are also starting to like buying Bitcoin and joining companies that buy Bitcoin in order to be able to invest large amounts in Bitcoin. So $100K is a reasonable thing for anyone to hope for in today's conditions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 12:45:20 AM

The majority in the thread seem to recommend long-term investment, and I agree with them. If you're set to invest in Bitcoin for a period of, say, 6 months or less, it's very realistic that the price won't change much over this time or even that it might get lower. Of course, you might get lucky and invest right before or at the beginning of a bull market, in which case your short-term investment can pay off nicely, but that's not very likely to happen. If you invest and are willing to wait for 2+ years, I'd say it's very likely that you'll see good returns on your investment. But if you invested money, and you see that in 7 months you already have a pretty nice profit, there's no sense in waiting for another year or so because, chances are, the price will fall again, so unless you want to wait for a longer time (another couple of years) for the next bull market, I'd say it's better to cash out.
It's important not to be greedy, to be realistic about returns, to keep your coins in a non-custodial wallet and to invest what you can afford to lose because investing always means taking a risk.

Yes, I am pretty sure that I have already mention this to you, Justinapeter.  Sure people do not need to invest into bitcoin for the long term, and so they can trade or try to play the wave - especially something less than a full cycle to try to get in and out and then get back in, yet that sounds like either a loser's game or a mode to gamble.. so it is not really investing when you play around like that.

Probably if you are new to bitcoin and/or new to investing, it would be better to just continue to invest through a whole cycle, and perhaps even longer, so 4-10 years or longer seems to be the base starting point for investing into bitcoin rather than fucking around with trying to time the cycle and/or to trade in a way that may or may not put you in a better place (which in the end sounds like gambling).  Sure guys can consider whatever tactic they want in terms how to treat their involvement in bitcoin, if they are going to play bitcoin in the short-term or if they might try to employ some kind of a longer tactic that involves building up a bitcoin stash and then considering whether that might give them more options down the road and the longer they are in it, and surely I have my doubts that guys are going to profit as much from being involved in bitcoin if they are treating it as something to get in and out of and largely valuing short term dollar games rather than really understanding the potential power of bitcoin's longer play since bitcoin is likely one of the best if not the best of assets (pristine asset) which relates to its sound money properties, its decentralized aspects and the ways that it has potentials for empowering individuals in financially sovereign ways..  Of course, it is not guaranteed, and of course, folks coming newly to bitcoin might only see it and recognize it in terms of shorter term dollar plays rather than figuring out ways to accumulate it without fucking around with trading, since for a variety of reasons, selling is not a good strategy for accumulting more bitcoin.

Out of mind

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 09:36:16 AM

Investing in Bitcoin should never think about the volatility of the market because the religion of Bitcoin is to go up and down. So Bitcoin can move down or up in the market at any time depending on the movement of Bitcoin. And I think an investor should never worry about the volatility of bitcoin investment but rather he plans for the long term. It is the best idea of an investor to always plan for the long term when investing in Bitcoin. When an investor invests in Bitcoin, he plans to hold it for a long time and has a goal. Investors always think positively and when the market reaches its highest level they decide to sell it. Since the Bitcoin market is currently in a good position, it is possible to make a profit by investing from here if the bull market can be held. And I think the Bitcoin market is likely to grow even more from next month and Bitcoin will hit a new record of $100k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: