Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 06:13:05 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 7423 times)
Yucky

Activity: 98
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 04:00:47 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), DaNNy001 (1), Spaceman1000$ (1), Zackz5000 (1)

Currently the dip is going on, so we shouldn't be researching prices, we should be hoarding bitcoins. Because if we accumulate bitcoins now, we will benefit later because if we accumulate bitcoins now, we will be able to accumulate more bitcoins later. We will only think about how to accumulate bitcoins, because the price that bitcoins are now is what it was in the past.  

So the Bitcoin price won't bother us, and we won't be bothered by it either. Because the price of Bitcoin will hit even higher levels in the future, it is most important for us to accumulate Bitcoins and plan long-term holdings.

Yeah you are right, we don't need to worry about the dip all we should be concern about now is accumulating consistently, Bitcoin has not reached half of it's growth so there's no need to be afraid, some people stops accumulating as soon as there's a dip because of fear, I no of someone that always stopped accumulation when there's a dip in Bitcoin he feels Bitcoin will fall one day and never rise and such mindset will always lead us not achieving anything good in Bitcoin investment and I feel anyone who is into Bitcoin investment and still has this fear didn't do much research about Bitcoin he don't know anything about Bitcoin it's track record and history.
anyone that got worried about this slight correction that went below the $60k and for any reason sold off his holding is certainly not ready to get the best of Bitcoin. From past record and even in recent time, we've seen a whole lot of similar trends where Bitcoin revolved around these range of prices and went at some point down and yet didn't struggle too much but still bounced back within same space of time.

From mere observation, we might be seeing a lot of these kind of slight correction and then another bouncing back which we eventually lead us to witness an obvious bull. But eve if it doesn't get too bullish, I still don't see any reason why I should sell off my holding. If there is one thing I'm certain it is that all the prices we've been buying Bitcoin be it at $40k, $50k, $60k, $70k or even when we will eventually buy at $90k will still be all DIP prices as long as we're able to keep HODling it. Owning Bitcoin is an interplay of two advantages. Having it is a gift because you're holding one of the most precious asset and obviously the most precious digital asset and then the prospect it has is still awesome.
Moreno233

Activity: 392
Merit: 200

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 04:47:09 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2024, 02:44:43 AM by Moreno233
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

From mere observation, we might be seeing a lot of these kind of slight correction and then another bouncing back which we eventually lead us to witness an obvious bull. But eve if it doesn't get too bullish, I still don't see any reason why I should sell off my holding. If there is one thing I'm certain it is that all the prices we've been buying Bitcoin be it at $40k, $50k, $60k, $70k or even when we will eventually buy at $90k will still be all DIP prices as long as we're able to keep HODling it. Owning Bitcoin is an interplay of two advantages. Having it is a gift because you're holding one of the most precious asset and obviously the most precious digital asset and then the prospect it has is still awesome.
That is how the market is designed which is a representation of human interaction in terms of buying and selling in such a way that when there are more buyers, markets goes high and when there are more sellers, the market will retrace; simple demand and supply. Understanding the vibration of the market in this regards will help a lot in decision making.

When I started, I always feel very terrible when the market is retracing and I will be glued to the chart waiting for when it will reverse. It was after some time I realized that such retracement is normal and a way the market moves. Things that also helped me was the fact that I was not looking at selling anytime soon, this made me realize that it was a waste of time and energy watching the price all day and being curious to see  profits in my assets.

My mindset now is that the dip is where entries are made, an opportunity to buy more and not a time to panic. Even though I've got other methods of buying now, I still like making some buys when I see significant retracement, this way I leverage on the lower prices to secure good quantity of Bitcoin.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 462
Merit: 274

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2024, 09:21:08 AM

Currently the dip is going on, so we shouldn't be researching prices, we should be hoarding bitcoins. Because if we accumulate bitcoins now, we will benefit later because if we accumulate bitcoins now, we will be able to accumulate more bitcoins later. We will only think about how to accumulate bitcoins, because the price that bitcoins are now is what it was in the past. 

So the Bitcoin price won't bother us, and we won't be bothered by it either. Because the price of Bitcoin will hit even higher levels in the future, it is most important for us to accumulate Bitcoins and plan long-term holdings.

What we have been experiencing is a temporal dip but as it stands now their has been improvement in the price and thats a good sign of a rekindled hope, I think as a bitcoiner once we notice things like this, we should see it as the best time to buy, fluctuation and volatility is a Bitcoin thing, those are what Bitcoin is made of and the continues existence of Bitcoin depends on those characteristics, so the best approach to take as a bitcoiner is to buy the little you can always irrespective of the market situation, Bitcoin market is much more unpredictable so at all time we should be smart to buy, from late last year till now the market has been in such a way that once it drops in the next few days or weeks it will rise, I think this should tell us that something is fishy and soon we will get to know the good news, as for me I always know that Bitcoin investment is a continuous process thats profitable in the long-term as such missing a moment is not an option for me and as far as I can afford little I will continue doing the needful.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Barikui1

Activity: 266
Merit: 206

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 11:08:23 AM

What we have been experiencing is a temporal dip but as it stands now their has been improvement in the price and thats a good sign of a rekindled hope, I think as a bitcoiner once we notice things like this, we should see it as the best time to buy, fluctuation and volatility is a Bitcoin thing, those are what Bitcoin is made of and the continues existence of Bitcoin depends on those characteristics, so the best approach to take as a bitcoiner is to buy the little you can always irrespective of the market situation, Bitcoin market is much more unpredictable so at all time we should be smart to buy, from late last year till now the market has been in such a way that once it drops in the next few days or weeks it will rise, I think this should tell us that something is fishy and soon we will get to know the good news, as for me I always know that Bitcoin investment is a continuous process thats profitable in the long-term as such missing a moment is not an option for me and as far as I can afford little I will continue doing the needful.

I understand that most investors can't keep their mind and thought off their investment, but to be sincere, if you really want to hold for a very long period of time, you really needs to keep your eyes off the market, because that is what traders do, so since we aren't traders, I suggest that the best thing to do is to focus more on buying through the DCA accumulating strategy regardless of it current price and even aggressively during a dip if you have the financial leverage to do so, but paying too much attention to the market everytime is not a good thing as a Bitcoin investor, because some market situation might compel you to sell or temper with your holding out of fear or greed, so the best thing I can tell my fellow Bitcoin holder is that we should stop focusing too much on the price of Bitcoin for now, because we aren't traders, for we are investors, so we should behave as such.

We all know that we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, so the potential is extremely high, we knows that in 5 - 10 year time from now, it might even do 5x to 10x, so what's the point monitoring the price chart? So the best for now is to try to accumulate more Bitcoin as much as possible, because when you have a very good stash of Bitcoin in your possession, that is what gives you the capacity to build a generational wealth overtime.

Yucky

Activity: 98
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 11:50:15 AM

What we have been experiencing is a temporal dip but as it stands now their has been improvement in the price and thats a good sign of a rekindled hope
has anything serious happened that could be a course for alarm or that could make anyone loose hope in Bitcoin? The correction we saw is even too minimal and irrelevant to have made anyone lost hope in Bitcoin for any reason. If you where doing a monthly DCA of $100, what you saw as a correction wouldn't make any difference of more $5 to your advantage for buying below $60k or buying now that it's above $60k.

I feel that most of those that are complaining of the slight correction are people that haven't really made up thier minds to continue buying till they've reached a comfortable point and are just looking for a minor correction as an excuse to hook up on as the reason why they stopped buying or became inconsistent with thier buys.

from late last year till now the market has been in such a way that once it drops in the next few days or weeks it will rise, I think this should tell us that something is fishy and soon we will get to know the good news, as for me I always know that Bitcoin investment is a continuous process that is profitable in the long-term as such missing a moment is not an option for me and as far as I can afford little I will continue doing the needful.
having the basic knowledge of demands and supply tells you the factor that's responsible for the volatility of Bitcoin and once you've known that, there is no reason to become worried even when you witness a
Minor or serious bear or correction.
Kliss

Activity: 210
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 03:12:38 PM

I understand that most investors can't keep their mind and thought off their investment, but to be sincere, if you really want to hold for a very long period of time, you really needs to keep your eyes off the market, because that is what traders do, so since we aren't traders, I suggest that the best thing to do is to focus more on buying through the DCA accumulating strategy regardless of it current price and even aggressively during a dip if you have the financial leverage to do so, but paying too much attention to the market everytime is not a good thing as a Bitcoin investor, because some market situation might compel you to sell or temper with your holding out of fear or greed, so the best thing I can tell my fellow Bitcoin holder is that we should stop focusing too much on the price of Bitcoin for now, because we aren't traders, for we are investors, so we should behave as such.

We all know that we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, so the potential is extremely high, we knows that in 5 - 10 year time from now, it might even do 5x to 10x, so what's the point monitoring the price chart? So the best for now is to try to accumulate more Bitcoin as much as possible, because when you have a very good stash of Bitcoin in your possession, that is what gives you the capacity to build a generational wealth overtime.
Bitcoin investment can likely be compared to a farmer  growing and keep nurturing its crops despite weather conditions such as  sun, rain etc but waiting for the appropriate season to reap the rewards.

The ups and down of the bitcoin trend can likely be reffered as weather conditions but an investor should not be worried but stay focused on accumulating despite market fluctuations. Staying patient and consistent, the appropriate season will come when your investment in bitcoin will definitely yield profit. Investor should learn not to get caught up with short-term situations in the market but having the bigger picture of what bitcoin is capable and what it can offer.
Agbamoni

Merit: 310

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2024, 03:56:21 PM
Merited by Jaycoinz (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Did the price dips of last week shake your confidence level? Hahah! Remember Bitcoin is a long-term play. It is completely normal to feel uneasy because the price went down a little. When it goes down like that doesn't mean it won't return up, volatility is the personal assistance to Bitcoin and that shouldn't bother us by now. What we should be concerned about is making use of every buying opportunity that comes up. The drop in price last week was a good opportunity to buy more Bitcoin. Missing a buying opportunity is like skipping a free slice of pizza at a family gathering. But not the end of the gathering. Please do not dare lose hope, continue stacking, and sit tight to take soon to 100k and beyond. Ask yourself once more, what are you long term targets for your Bitcoin investment? Focusing on those goals will help you keep your faith and hope during price fluctuation.

Whether we're still in the early days of Bitcoin metaphorically depends on what each investors consider to be an early stage. Yes, I will agree with you that the technology is still growing, and adoption is still increasing every day with room to accommodate more persons comparing it to traditional finance it is so early. This is not the end of the price as we believe it will be greater in the future so anyone accumulating now is still early and every buying opportunity is a good and early opportunity for every investor.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10542

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 08:08:33 PM

there is no reason to become worried even when you witness a Minor or serious bear or correction.

There is no such thing as a minor or serious bear... or to use the expression of "bear" when you are really talking about a correction.

In other words, we are either in a bear or bull market.  We are not in both.

It is retarded to proclaim that we are in a bull market, but we happen to be in a minor bear.,. .

What a bunch of nonsense and confusing talk.

If you had not noticed, we have been in bull market since November 2022, even though sure we might not have had realized it until either mid 2023 or perhaps as late as October/November 2023.. so we have not bounced out of such bull market and failure to go up or the various corrections that we have had since October/November 2023 have not been en0ugh to cause any of us to conclude that we have gone into a bear market.

Sure, the assessment of bear market and/or bull market is a lagging indicator, so there could be some time in which the BTC price goes so low or stays so low for so long that we realize that we are in a bear market, and surely we have not even come close to reaching such price points, yet.

So, if you are wanting to talk about being in a correction or in a severe correction or a minor correction or whatever, then at least you will be making sense, rather than sounding like a retard if you are throwing around dumbass, misleading and/or ill-informed terms to prematurely proclaim that either we are out of the current bull market or that we have gone into a bear market (or your dumbass term of a "minor bear"..).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1055

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2024, 01:31:30 PM

Bitcoin investment can likely be compared to a farmer  growing and keep nurturing its crops despite weather conditions such as  sun, rain etc but waiting for the appropriate season to reap the rewards.

The ups and down of the bitcoin trend can likely be reffered as weather conditions but an investor should not be worried but stay focused on accumulating despite market fluctuations. Staying patient and consistent, the appropriate season will come when your investment in bitcoin will definitely yield profit. Investor should learn not to get caught up with short-term situations in the market but having the bigger picture of what bitcoin is capable and what it can offer.
You describe in the right analogy in bitcoin investment, because if it is like not taking care of it really that it will fall apart will not be harvested in the right season, all forms of obstacles that affect the market should we have an uncaring attitude, which cares about accumulating without seeing any obstacles.

In essence we have to go through various obstacles in bad weather, one day it will subside as well as the conditions of the bitcoin market which fluctuates sometimes negative news comes unexpectedly, at this moment the market goes down we prepare a container to buy again at every decline, that we have a long goal in bitcoin 10 years is ideal, I know it's a long time, but you will never regret it if you accumulate for a long time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sim_card

Activity: 504
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2024, 06:58:04 PM

You describe in the right analogy in bitcoin investment, because if it is like not taking care of it really that it will fall apart will not be harvested in the right season, all forms of obstacles that affect the market should we have an uncaring attitude, which cares about accumulating without seeing any obstacles.

In essence we have to go through various obstacles in bad weather, one day it will subside as well as the conditions of the bitcoin market which fluctuates sometimes negative news comes unexpectedly, at this moment the market goes down we prepare a container to buy again at every decline, that we have a long goal in bitcoin 10 years is ideal, I know it's a long time, but you will never regret it if you accumulate for a long time.
This is why as a bitcoin investor one needs to plan for Upity and Downity when we are investing. Using DCA as a new beginner and using the appropriate discretionary income to buy bitcoin regularly for a long period of time without stopping for any reason will make it easy and fast for us to continue our bitcoin accumulation journey whether the price of bitcoin dips or pump because you are only buying and buying and buying.

If you have set up your reserve funds that can be used to buy more Bitcoin in the dip together with your regular DCA, and if you have an unexpected amount of money, you can lump sum immediately without thinking twice. Emergency funds reserve funds and floats are good to be in place so that whatever happens in the market will not be your concern.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reincarnated Sat

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 11:34:59 AM

Yeah, However for me I don't see the fall of Bitcoin as an obstacle or a negative News this has been happening right from the beginning or the creation of Bitcoin, and I will say is part of it's growth and is a good opportunity for newbies to accumulate with less price.
Patience is the key to successed in Bitcoin, some people can't even hodl till 10 years put those that will hold for that long will surely be happy at the end, well for me I will hold for more than 10 years, because if I hodl for just 10 years I won't accumulate enough that is why I need to hodl more than that.
Some people only consider hodling for a number of years without considering if that is enough hodling, I think if one wants to accumulate enough he shouldn't not consider the number of years but consider if he has truly accumulated enough.
Bitcoin investment is a safe one and we should all take it serious, when one one has accumulated enough Bitcoin he or she must not start selling immediately, one could decide to make a history with Bitcoin, I heard of a man that inherited good number of Bitcoin from his late father who he thought had nothing, if you have accumulated enough and you are comfortable and doing fine I will advise you keep holding because as time goes on so will Bitcoin grow bigger and better.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1243

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 12:16:01 PM

This is why as a bitcoin investor one needs to plan for Upity and Downity when we are investing. Using DCA as a new beginner and using the appropriate discretionary income to buy bitcoin regularly for a long period of time without stopping for any reason will make it easy and fast for us to continue our bitcoin accumulation journey whether the price of bitcoin dips or pump because you are only buying and buying and buying.

If you have set up your reserve funds that can be used to buy more Bitcoin in the dip together with your regular DCA, and if you have an unexpected amount of money, you can lump sum immediately without thinking twice. Emergency funds reserve funds and floats are good to be in place so that whatever happens in the market will not be your concern.

Correct since if they don't plan well their possible action made then provably that they could make mistake especially for taking wrong approach towards their investment decision. That's why its really good to have appropriate knowledge towards basic thing before investing so they would know what are things that need to pay attention before they start their accumulation. People really need to have appropriate income so that they can make all of things well. Since its important to consider that in long run they have reserve funds to use for good situations where we see an opportunity to accumulate and also have separated funds for emergency situation since this will give us relief in any situations that doesn't align to our plans. Lots of people forget about this but for sure they can read this discussions and learned a lot of things that needed to take note since it will help them to succeed on their long term investment made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1055

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 12:37:23 PM

I always have a budget before starting investment first, of course the reserve funds will be prepared to buy bitcoin at once when the price is down without thinking twice like the price a few weeks ago which was in the range of $57K I bought at once with a fixed reserve fund for regular DCA to keep going according to the original plan.

Emergency funds for living needs have been prepared.
Emergency funds for bitcoin purchases when prices drop are prepared.
So I will not think anything when the decline, even it is happy when buying because it will get more bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dickiy

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 01:25:03 PM

I always have a budget before starting investment first, of course the reserve funds will be prepared to buy bitcoin at once when the price is down without thinking twice like the price a few weeks ago which was in the range of $57K I bought at once with a fixed reserve fund for regular DCA to keep going according to the original plan.

So I will not think anything when the decline, even it is happy when buying because it will get more bitcoin.
Yes, a strategy like this should be used by every investor who wants to accumulate and continue to accumulate bitcoins. A long-term investor will not be easily influenced by market movements, they don't really care about the rise or fall in prices that the market is showing, they will only focus on The investment he carries out is consistent by buying weekly or monthly and continuing to collect, until he reaches his goal point

Moreno233

Merit: 200

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 03:30:55 PM

Bitcoin investment is a safe one and we should all take it serious, when one one has accumulated enough Bitcoin he or she must not start selling immediately, one could decide to make a history with Bitcoin, I heard of a man that inherited good number of Bitcoin from his late father who he thought had nothing, if you have accumulated enough and you are comfortable and doing fine I will advise you keep holding because as time goes on so will Bitcoin grow bigger and better.
Don't demonize selling of Bitcoin especially for an investor that have been accumulating for years and would have surpassed his target. A point would come when he might need to pull out some of the funds to also enjoy the fruit of his investment but such withdrawal should be organized in a way that it does not hurt the asset so badly or a way he may run out of Bitcoin. Selling a little percentage of our accumulated Bitcoin and not the entire portfolio and holding for many years to realize the full potential, is not something I think is bad. What is bad is selling recklessly without any future plans, like some people do at the sight of profit. However, I'm not encouraging to sell their coins, instead I'm just saying that selling Bitcoin at the right time and right way is not a crime.

Paying for goods and services via Bitcoin is also part of selling Bitcoin and trust me, this should be encourage because they form part of the things Bitcoin was designed to accomplish. The more businesses accept Bitcoin and people willing to do trades in Bitcoin, the better for the entire Bitcoin ecosystem.

Reincarnated Sat

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 03:43:37 PM

Don't demonize selling of Bitcoin especially for an investor that have been accumulating for years and would have surpassed his target. A point would come when he might need to pull out some of the funds to also enjoy the fruit of his investment but such withdrawal should be organized in a way that it does not hurt the asset so badly or a way he may run out of Bitcoin. Selling a little percentage of our accumulated Bitcoin and not the entire portfolio and holding for many years to realize the full potential, is not something I think is bad. What is bad is selling recklessly without any future plans, like some people do at the sight of profit. However, I'm not encouraging to sell their coins, instead I'm just saying that selling Bitcoin at the right time and right way is not a crime.

Paying for goods and services via Bitcoin is also part of selling Bitcoin and trust me, this should be encourage because they form part of the things Bitcoin was designed to accomplish. The more businesses accept Bitcoin and people willing to do trades in Bitcoin, the better for the entire Bitcoin ecosystem.
I'm not saying one that has reached his or her target should not sell, I'm only saying one can keep holding if he or she has no need to sell, for example you have reached your target in your Bitcoin investment and you still have your emergency, reserves and float funds intact and you still receive salary as a worker why will you be selling your Bitcoin, Bitcoin is an investment which can be transferred to your children if you wish, or are you saying when one reach's his or her target in Bitcoin Accumulation he can start using it even if he has other money or cash with him.

If one has has a source of income still following very well even after reaching his or her target has no need selling his or her Bitcoin.
Samlucky O

Activity: 350
Merit: 281

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 05:53:27 PM

Some people only consider hodling for a number of years without considering if that is enough hodling, I think if one wants to accumulate enough he shouldn't not consider the number of years but consider if he has truly accumulated enough.
Number of years should be a prior which should be considered as a target of accumulating. When you don have a specific period/duration or time horizon then surely such person don't have focus. And investor always have a time frame of investment and schedule himself of how to apply the investment strategy to meet up his target with the specific period of time maybe 4-10years intervals or 10-20 year. Surely there are times along the line of investment process when a person may be jobless or out of fund or discretion to continue his investment procedure and such person investment approach may slow down a bit but h/she will still have that focus and zeal of meeting up the target of that period of time h/she planed. Sometimes an additional year may be added if such person was financially unstable for 1 year or more. maybe the speculated time frame was 4-10 years minimum but may be extended to 4-11 years adding 1 extra year. So all implies that time frame is very important in accumulation process because it keeps you motivated.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Reincarnated Sat

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 06:21:08 PM

Number of years should be a prior which should be considered as a target of accumulating. When you don have a specific period/duration or time horizon then surely such person don't have focus. And investor always have a time frame of investment and schedule himself of how to apply the investment strategy to meet up his target with the specific period of time maybe 4-10years intervals or 10-20 year. Surely there are times along the line of investment process when a person may be jobless or out of fund or discretion to continue his investment procedure and such person investment approach may slow down a bit but h/she will still have that focus and zeal of meeting up the target of that period of time h/she planed. Sometimes an additional year may be added if such person was financially unstable for 1 year or more. maybe the speculated time frame was 4-10 years minimum but may be extended to 4-11 years adding 1 extra year. So all implies that time frame is very important in accumulation process because it keeps you motivated.

What I was trying to say is that when you reach the number of years which is your target also consider if you have accumulated enough, some people may have a 6 years target of accumulation and when they get to that 6 years one may discover they have not accumulated enough that was why I said our fucus should be if you have accumulated enough.
And one can decide not to have a number of years as a target for accumulation but a particular number of Bitcoin to accumulate which is seen as enough and I think that will give you even more focus.
If you have a target of 6 years and you meet that target and you discovered you have not accumulated enough it may be frustrating and that is why having target of numbers of Bitcoin one wish to accumulate or have in the journey may be better.
My opinion.
Miles2006

Activity: 308
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 07:44:18 PM

What I was trying to say is that when you reach the number of years which is your target also consider if you have accumulated enough, some people may have a 6 years target of accumulation and when they get to that 6 years one may discover they have not accumulated enough that was why I said our fucus should be if you have accumulated enough.
And one can decide not to have a number of years as a target for accumulation but a particular number of Bitcoin to accumulate which is seen as enough and I think that will give you even more focus.
If you have a target of 6 years and you meet that target and you discovered you have not accumulated enough it may be frustrating and that is why having target of numbers of Bitcoin one wish to accumulate or have in the journey may be better.
My opinion.
Setting a target and achieving such target within a period of time are totally different, anything can happen at same time it’s advisable everyone consider how far they’ve accumulated first before thinking of taking out profit etc. For example, let’s assume Mr A had a target and worked towards achieving the target within the period of time set, definitely such investor has gotten a balance portfolio he/she desired meanwhile Mr B set a target but could not reach the target due to personal reason it’s expected the investor will still have to accumulate. There’s nothing serious in terms of number and years as an investor can still continue building their portfolio after reaching a balance portfolio or taking profit, all this depends on the investor.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Lanatsa

Activity: 2912
Merit: 661

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 07:59:35 PM

And it should be, it would really be always important that you shouldnt really be that making yourself spending up those money which are allocated into other important things when we do speak about DCA funds.
Always allocate into those amounts which are intended for that use and never compromise those other funds which are really that saved up for something which is far more important. We do know that DCA is ideal on the time or moment that the market would really be making out such movement on which it would really be that important that you do have funds for making some buybacks but we do know that not all would really be having that funding that being readied up for such situation and this is why only a few could really be able to benefit out when it comes to possible profits on the moment that the market would be having its recovery.

$100k is inevitable and this is something that cant really be denied but the main question is, when it would happen? Its better not to keep yourself that being stressed up on when things
do happen because if you do keep on pushing yourself on trying  out to project those numbers then it would really be just that testing up your patience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: