Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 02:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 7848 times)
Miles2006

Activity: 322
Merit: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 09:59:29 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Im not recommending trading, I wouldnt do that any more then recommending the next horse to win a race.  There is a parallel in trading and gambling I agree, but people do want to discuss the market direction  and I think that is fair to discuss and whether people act with conviction to buy more or less is upto them.   I agree people should be doing DCA in growth assets & I would have agreed with that strategy even before BTC was invented.

Majority of people wont be good at trading, if BTC is a bull market - it is, then there is a higher danger of missing out elevated by trading.   Iam interested in trading but nobody should be betting they are correct with all their BTC, its such a volatile market that would be very difficult to achieve .
Well anybody can choose to do what they want to do but there is somuch risk in trading I wouldn't advise anybody to be interested in trading Bitcoin seeing Bitcoin as a tradable coin can be very wrong for Bitcoin is more profitable if hodl for long and not to trade in a short term perspective for there is no how you can compare those investors that held there Bitcoin for long and those that go for short term purpose for those that hold for long will be happier compare to short term traders.
You sound like an inexperienced trader. Though it's good advice if one can not handle trading, investment is less risky, so why not opt for it? Still, you do not have to discourage people, especially with Bitcoin trading which I deem to be one of the easiest assets to be traded in the financial market. But the issue with people is that they would want to trade Bitcoin in the regular way, that's off. Any margined products will always be risky, which is why one may plan the trading according to the nature of Bitcoin.

It's a well-known fact that Bitcoin moves in season/cycle, so why not wait till a bearish season ends and buy your Bitcoin on the futures market with the right plan and management? This trade is set to be left alone for at least a year and many months. Any trader who can do this regularly will not have any reason to be sad about Bitcoin trading, it's only the short-term traders who have enough to worry about.
Yes you are right am an inexperience trader when it come to Bitcoin investment I don't gamble or trade with my Bitcoin I can see that you are a full time Bitcoin trader, when it comes to Bitcoin investment you should have keep it for your self rather than posting it here for it can mislead some newbies who may visit this thread having an intention to invest in Bitcoin believing that trading in Bitcoin will be the best option to go but wrong. Trading is might result to great lost, for is best to invest in Bitcoin for a long time purpose with your DCA method buying Bitcoin bit by bit weekly or monthly to help your grow a good Bitcoin portfolio it Bitcoin stack.

People choose trade and end up with lose basically because they lack the skills and knowledge when it comes to trading field. For example, an investor will always go for investment meanwhile traders will go for trading so all this doesn’t matter. The only problem I get with traders or rather newly traders with zero strategy is they always want quick profit without learning first and most times they feel trading is easy compared with investing but that’s a lie, there’s this saying “what you know best will always speak for you “ meaning everyone should have the basic knowledge first before going deeply for example; bitcoin investment is program as a long term investment whereby an investor is expected to buy and hold secondly emergency funds is also needed more like a back up fund, etc. After reading different comments I think I understand, maintaining discussion is hard most times mostly when the discussion is not about trade rather holding so it’s best we try not to go off as there’s a board for trade and different kinds of discussions.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Barikui1

Activity: 280
Merit: 214

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 07:33:36 AM

What is working for you will not work for everyone, if trading is the best way that you are using to double your bitcoin, there is no problem about that but one thing that I know is that it is not a ln ideal practice for new investors who have only the basic knowledge of bitcoin, because the last time that I checked majority of traders are running at loss and they are after little profit instead of investing for a long term goal to give their old age financial back up plan. Will you continue to trade till old age.

C'mon big up man and think on investing for a long term and grow your bitcoin investment for 4-10 years and above to be proud that you have an investment that is generating profit steadily. Trading will only give you little profit and mess with your emotions because all the time, you are thinking of the market and the price of bitcoin. Have you ever thought that what if you sell and plan to buy back, during the bear market and the price did not dip to your expectations.

You are old in the bitcoin game like you claim and whatever decisions and action that you make, you will be held responsible for it. Let new investors first start with investing in bitcoin and have a good size of bitcoin stash before they can think of shaving off profit and that will take them a very long period of time maybe 10- 20years. Investing is better than trading and very easy to practice with very low risk and this is why people should invest.

Currently, there has been a lot of agony from traders around me because Bitcoin has shown crazy price movements last week and this week. Which has made a lot of them lose lots of money. It still makes me wonder why people still choose to trade or is it because of the need for everyday cash flow? If so why they dont do other business with the capital used for trading.

When is saw this paragraph here, I just feels like laughing out loud here, because you don't need to be told that we are all humans, and humans will keep behaving as humans, am saying so because their are lots of people that knows that this or that is too dangerous, but they will still do it, without even looking at the risk involved.

One major problem in this crypto industry that has been a menace for some time now is greed, greed is one major player that makes you to take a stupid risk even when you know that the probability of it failing is far greater than the probability of you succeeding, and it's because of greed that most people still invest in shit coin and trade when they knows nothing about it, so going back to your statement, you need to understand that people are just stubborn and greedy, almost everyone knows that investing in Bitcoin is actually the best, but only few people have patience to invest in Bitcoin and wait like you and me, so don't be surprised if people keep behaving as such.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10569

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 07:34:32 AM

If Bitcoin humbles you, then you will understand that the best decision is never to attempt to predict the price of Bitcoin and even commit your money to it. Bitcoin is volatile and should not be messed with if you love your money.
What is the big deal about Bitcoin that you made it look as dreadful as this? You must be so new to the financial market. Are there no investors/traders earning from it?

Bitcoin is the least of my headaches when it comes to financial investment, it's too easy for me to the point that I consider it "free money." It might not be the same for you since you might be the investors of the crypto-era, the experience is still never there, but don't discourage others. Bitcoin doesn't dare to breathe when the volatility of asset classes like Gold, Crude oil, Indices etc are talking. I started with them, so I know an easy asset when I see one.

There likely are some folks who can set up trading systems that are profitable, even that potentially out earns bitcoin as a long term investment, yet those folks are rare and they also should not be promoting trading as if it were a basic skill that is preferable to investing long term into bitcoin.

Many times we cannot even figure out if a trading versus a long term investment strategy is doing better until perhaps the passages of one or two cycles, and surely historically the guys who had mostly held bitcoin have tended outperform the traders, yet surely there are going to be exceptions in which traders have done better, yet those are rare, and there are not systematic ways to show trading techniques because they are way more complicated than the various buy and holding strategies that accumulation of BTC through DCA, buying dips, lump sum and holding.. and not getting involved in selling or trading or gambling.

Part of your problem is to seeming want to promote trading as if it were something that were obvious, when the fact of the matter, more than 90% and maybe even more than 95% of normies are not really capable of setting forth trading practices that are likely to outperform BTC accumulation strategies that mostly focus on buying and holding. 

I will also concede that for traders, there are surely ways to make a lot of profits with volatility, so bitcoin fits the bill for volatility, and sure maybe in the end, as you suggested, there are ways that bitcoin is volatile in more predictable ways than some other assets that you might have otherwise been trying to trade and getting worse results in terms of figuring out both degree of volatility and price direction.. but that still does not mean  that trading should be easily gone into by an overwhelming majority of normal people unless they are ready, willing and able to spend a lot of time learning and potentially a decent amount of time losing money while they are learning. which is less likely to be the case with solid investment strategies that last 4-10 years or longer..and yeah investing is not guaranteed either so folks still have to figure out a BTC position size and accumulating approach that is comfortable for their personal circumstances..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Agbamoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 312

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2024, 09:30:27 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

There likely are some folks who can set up trading systems that are profitable, even that potentially out earns bitcoin as a long term investment, yet those folks are rare and they also should not be promoting trading as if it were a basic skill that is preferable to investing long term into bitcoin.

Many times we cannot even figure out if a trading versus a long term investment strategy is doing better until perhaps the passages of one or two cycles, and surely historically the guys who had mostly held bitcoin have tended outperform the traders, yet surely there are going to be exceptions in which traders have done better, yet those are rare, and there are not systematic ways to show trading techniques because they are way more complicated than the various buy and holding strategies that accumulation of BTC through DCA, buying dips, lump sum and holding.. and not getting involved in selling or trading or gambling.

Part of your problem is to seeming want to promote trading as if it were something that were obvious, when the fact of the matter, more than 90% and maybe even more than 95% of normies are not really capable of setting forth trading practices that are likely to outperform BTC accumulation strategies that mostly focus on buying and holding. 

I like the fact that you have raised an important point about the complexities of trading vs long term Bitcoin investment. It is necessary to accept that while few people are excelling in trading, making profits, majority of traders are not successful at all. And this is due to the intensity of the risk taken overshadowed by the pursuit of quick gains.

Contrastingly, long term investment in Bitcoin has made the majority more successful in the practice and it has presented a more flexible and accessible approach. Even if it doesn't guarantee profits i has been able to reduce the emotional pressure, risk and complexities that people who do trading go through.

I will also concede that for traders, there are surely ways to make a lot of profits with volatility, so bitcoin fits the bill for volatility, and sure maybe in the end, as you suggested, there are ways that bitcoin is volatile in more predictable ways than some other assets that you might have otherwise been trying to trade and getting worse results in terms of figuring out both degree of volatility and price direction.. but that still does not mean  that trading should be easily gone into by an overwhelming majority of normal people unless they are ready, willing and able to spend a lot of time learning and potentially a decent amount of time losing money while they are learning. which is less likely to be the case with solid investment strategies that last 4-10 years or longer..and yeah investing is not guaranteed either so folks still have to figure out a BTC position size and accumulating approach that is comfortable for their personal circumstances..
No doubt volatility helps traders make a profit. But don't forget that there was a time when Bitcoin volatility was low, a lot of traders were off the market. Yeah, nobody expected such thing to happen those periods but people who have been holding bitcoin for long do not need to care about volatility at all. Should a person continue to rely on volatility to make a profit or just buy and hodl and watch the market do the thing for you in the long run?

Day trading consumes time one could use for long term. Imagine buying at x day and the price dropped below the price you would want to sell as a trader. Then you have to wait for 2 to 4 days for the price to go back up above the price you bought for a few bucks of profit sometimes it takes a week or two for the price to retrace back up. But if you DCA through this periods every week there is more better profit at hand.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Kliss

Activity: 224
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 10:12:57 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2024, 03:03:27 PM by Kliss

People choose trade and end up with lose basically because they lack the skills and knowledge when it comes to trading field. For example, an investor will always go for investment meanwhile traders will go for trading so all this doesn’t matter. The only problem I get with traders or rather newly traders with zero strategy is they always want quick profit without learning first and most times they feel trading is easy compared with investing but that’s a lie, there’s this saying “what you know best will always speak for you “ meaning everyone should have the basic knowledge first before going deeply for example; bitcoin investment is program as a long term investment whereby an investor is expected to buy and hold secondly emergency funds is also needed more like a back up fund, etc. After reading different comments I think I understand, maintaining discussion is hard most times mostly when the discussion is not about trade rather holding so it’s best we try not to go off as there’s a board for trade and different kinds of discussions.
Trading is very complex making it too challenging for profit making especially to those with shallow knowledge. Trading bitcoin offers quick profits which can attracts many individuals who might not really have the necessary skills  to navigate the high level of risk involved resulting to loss. It only takes a very skillfull and  good trader to profit from trading and they are very rare and only few of them can make profit out of trading.  The rate of success in trading cannot be compared to that of bitcoin investment, bitcoin investment has very high rate of successful beneficials. Holding Bitcoin has generally outperformed trading due its simplicity and the effectiveness of strategy like DCA. Its important  to promote long term Bitcoin investment over trading, holding Bitcoin for a long term have historically shown more consistent and reliable results compared to trading especially for those looking forward to grow their investment with minimum risk.
sotelorene

Activity: 308
Merit: 44

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 10:31:53 AM

Im not recommending trading, I wouldnt do that any more then recommending the next horse to win a race.  There is a parallel in trading and gambling I agree, but people do want to discuss the market direction  and I think that is fair to discuss and whether people act with conviction to buy more or less is upto them.   I agree people should be doing DCA in growth assets & I would have agreed with that strategy even before BTC was invented.

Majority of people wont be good at trading, if BTC is a bull market - it is, then there is a higher danger of missing out elevated by trading.   Iam interested in trading but nobody should be betting they are correct with all their BTC, its such a volatile market that would be very difficult to achieve .
Well anybody can choose to do what they want to do but there is somuch risk in trading I wouldn't advise anybody to be interested in trading Bitcoin seeing Bitcoin as a tradable coin can be very wrong for Bitcoin is more profitable if hodl for long and not to trade in a short term perspective for there is no how you can compare those investors that held there Bitcoin for long and those that go for short term purpose for those that hold for long will be happier compare to short term traders.
You sound like an inexperienced trader. Though it's good advice if one can not handle trading, investment is less risky, so why not opt for it? Still, you do not have to discourage people, especially with Bitcoin trading which I deem to be one of the easiest assets to be traded in the financial market. But the issue with people is that they would want to trade Bitcoin in the regular way, that's off. Any margined products will always be risky, which is why one may plan the trading according to the nature of Bitcoin.

It's a well-known fact that Bitcoin moves in season/cycle, so why not wait till a bearish season ends and buy your Bitcoin on the futures market with the right plan and management? This trade is set to be left alone for at least a year and many months. Any trader who can do this regularly will not have any reason to be sad about Bitcoin trading, it's only the short-term traders who have enough to worry about.
Yes you are right am an inexperience trader when it come to Bitcoin investment I don't gamble or trade with my Bitcoin I can see that you are a full time Bitcoin trader, when it comes to Bitcoin investment you should have keep it for your self rather than posting it here for it can mislead some newbies who may visit this thread having an intention to invest in Bitcoin believing that trading in Bitcoin will be the best option to go but wrong. Trading is might result to great lost, for is best to invest in Bitcoin for a long time purpose with your DCA method buying Bitcoin bit by bit weekly or monthly to help your grow a good Bitcoin portfolio it Bitcoin stack.

You are absolutely correct when you said people choose trade and end up making loss but I don't agree with you when you said the reason they make loss is because they lack the skills and knowledge, loss and profit is something that is band to happen provided you go into trading and so making loss doesn't necessarily mean someone lack skills and knowledge, if I may ask those people who they called expertise that makes loss do they also lack skills and knowledge? Off course they don't lack skills and knowledge.

Moreover, that is the nature of Crypto just imagine people making profit no loss don't you think it will look somehow. One can't actually understand everything about it I mean it's infinity, very complex, very broad. We are know that everyone wants profit but going into trading as a newbie is very wrong and it's not advisable but I have also come to understand that most people don't do something that will waste their time or take a longer time before they can get something from it  and that is where they are getting it wrong. There is an adage that "a patient Dog eat the fattest born", patient and discipline is what we need to excel in our crypto investment and even outside crypto.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 602
Merit: 201

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 10:35:28 AM

Trading bitcoin offers quick profits which attracts many individuals who might not really or actually know the high level of risk involved resulting to loss. It only takes a very skillfull and  good trader to profit from trading and they are very rare and only few of them can make profit out of trading.  Trading is very complex making it too challenging for profit making especially to those with shallow knowledge.  The rate of success in trading cannot be compared to that of bitcoin investment, bitcoin investment has very high rate of successful beneficials. Holding Bitcoin has generally outperformed trading due its simplicity and the effectiveness of strategy like DCA. Its important  to promote long term Bitcoin investment over trading, holding Bitcoin for a long term have historically shown more consistent and reliable results compared to trading especially for those looking forward to grow their investment with minimum risk.
For anybody that will fathom the idea of going into trading, the person must have already known the implications involved, as the risk factors are the primary projections you will be taught at the beginning stage, however this does not mean that experts too don't make losses, because losses are part of the knowledge required for you to know how to be strategic in your trading journey. So is all depends on the individual  to know how to manage the risk factors in your trading. but however this is a pointer to the fact that trading has its own success story and volatility, just the way bitcoin holding has its own success story and volatility.

Tmoonz

Activity: 238
Merit: 174

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 11:25:24 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2024, 01:58:01 PM by Tmoonz

Trading bitcoin offers quick profits which attracts many individuals who might not really or actually know the high level of risk involved resulting to loss. It only takes a very skillfull and  good trader to profit from trading and they are very rare and only few of them can make profit out of trading. Trading is very complex making it too challenging for profit making especially to those with shallow knowledge.  The rate of success in trading cannot be compared to that of bitcoin investment, bitcoin investment has very high rate of successful beneficials. Holding Bitcoin has generally outperformed trading due its simplicity and the effectiveness of strategy like DCA. Its important  to promote long term Bitcoin investment over trading, holding Bitcoin for a long term have historically shown more consistent and reliable results compared to trading especially for those looking forward to grow their investment with minimum risk.

There are those who are so much aware of the great risk that is attached to trading  but have chosen to ignore such risk probably they can not be patient enough to enjoy a long benefits but rather prefer what can come as soon as possible, trading can be very complex even to experienced ones let alone to a newbie, the emotional devastation can actually becomes suicidal if good measure are not properly kept as to when things happens the opposite direction, it is better to accumulate wealth that will change your financial status rather than chasing a few dollar profits.

Zackz5000

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 12:36:13 PM

Trading bitcoin offers quick profits which attracts many individuals who might not really or actually know the high level of risk involved resulting to loss. It only takes a very skillfull and  good trader to profit from trading and they are very rare and only few of them can make profit out of trading.  Trading is very complex making it too challenging for profit making especially to those with shallow knowledge.  The rate of success in trading cannot be compared to that of bitcoin investment, bitcoin investment has very high rate of successful beneficials. Holding Bitcoin has generally outperformed trading due its simplicity and the effectiveness of strategy like DCA. Its important  to promote long term Bitcoin investment over trading, holding Bitcoin for a long term have historically shown more consistent and reliable results compared to trading especially for those looking forward to grow their investment with minimum risk.
Those that think that Bitcoin investment is a get rich quick investment are those that trade on Bitcoin. For it is better that investors don't go into trading because it will make them run at lost, for it is better for an investor to invest in Bitcoin for  long term with your DCA strategy an investor can accumulate more Bitcoin and HODL for a longer period of time and never think of trading Bitcoin.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1146

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 02:12:31 PM

Trading bitcoin offers quick profits which attracts many individuals who might not really or actually know the high level of risk involved resulting to loss. It only takes a very skillfull and  good trader to profit from trading and they are very rare and only few of them can make profit out of trading.  Trading is very complex making it too challenging for profit making especially to those with shallow knowledge.  The rate of success in trading cannot be compared to that of bitcoin investment, bitcoin investment has very high rate of successful beneficials. Holding Bitcoin has generally outperformed trading due its simplicity and the effectiveness of strategy like DCA. Its important  to promote long term Bitcoin investment over trading, holding Bitcoin for a long term have historically shown more consistent and reliable results compared to trading especially for those looking forward to grow their investment with minimum risk.
Those that think that Bitcoin investment is a get rich quick investment are those that trade on Bitcoin. For it is better that investors don't go into trading because it will make them run at lost, for it is better for an investor to invest in Bitcoin for  long term with your DCA strategy an investor can accumulate more Bitcoin and HODL for a longer period of time and never think of trading Bitcoin.
Lets just accept the fact that the most common reason on why people do invest with Bitcoin or crypto as general is into its money making opportunity and this is indeed what most people been thinking
and on the moment that if its your first time and you are seeing on social media with those big profits and money that they do gain up, then it would really be molding up this kind of delusion
and belief that you could really be also to do such thing easily.On the time or moment that you will be able experience for yourself on how this market works or behaves then you would really be ending up
on having those realizations that it wasnt that easy or simply you do make out those kind of learnings on a hard way or simply you had faced up loses on which this is where people do usually end up.

This market is really that a roller coaster like kind of ride on which there's no way that you could really be able to predict on where it would be going or heading. Somehow
it would really be that not able to avoid not to assume that 100k could be reached up if we do really tend to base up with those things that happened in the previous cycle.

Kliss

Activity: 224
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 03:44:46 PM

Lets just accept the fact that the most common reason on why people do invest with Bitcoin or crypto as general is into its money making opportunity and this is indeed what most people been thinking
Discussion should be bitcoin based alone, when making references to crypto in your xplanations, you're simply generalising bitcoin together with Altcoins and shitcoins. There are newbies on this thread watching, which might sway their understand wrongly.

and on the moment that if its your first time and you are seeing on social media with those big profits and money that they do gain up, then it would really be molding up this kind of delusion
and belief that you could really be also to do such thing easily.On the time or moment that you will be able experience for yourself on how this market works or behaves then you would really be ending up
on having those realizations that it wasnt that easy or simply you do make out those kind of learnings on a hard way or simply you had faced up loses on which this is where people do usually end up.

This market is really that a roller coaster like kind of ride on which there's no way that you could really be able to predict on where it would be going or heading. Somehow
it would really be that not able to avoid not to assume that 100k could be reached up if we do really tend to base up with those things that happened in the previous cycle.
Investing in Bitcoin is really profitable that's why it has drawn many people to it. It's common for people to see the successful outcomes of investors in bitcoin but it is not an easy money making thing, it's not as simple as it seems, it requires consistency,  discipline,  dedication and commitment to achieve the rewards. Bitcoin is volatile making it unpredictable,  you can't tell the exact direction. It's important to to approach Bitcoin investment with a long-term perspective using a strategy like DCA to overcome the challenges effectively.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 644
Merit: 432

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 05:18:43 PM

For anybody that will fathom the idea of going into trading, the person must have already known the implications involved, as the risk factors are the primary projections you will be taught at the beginning stage, however this does not mean that experts too don't make losses, because losses are part of the knowledge required for you to know how to be strategic in your trading journey. So is all depends on the individual  to know how to manage the risk factors in your trading. but however this is a pointer to the fact that trading has its own success story and volatility, just the way bitcoin holding has its own success story and volatility.

Many never have it in mind that when starting or going into trading that there must be losses, they only see themselves as those who gain more than they can lose whenever they start, that mindset is good and it makes some to be mindful of how they make their trading not by thinking that they know it all, that's where the down fall of many traders beginning.
The way you plan yourself and using other people's mistakes to learn can improve the way you go about business in the crypto world, sometimes taking that risk do pay more than being too careful but the question is "who doesn't want to make profit and who wants to stay losing"? Is an individual choice to make and learning from others is one of the key factors to survive as a trader and we shouldn't see those we seek for assistance as the best, is their experience they're giving to us not that they are 100% perfect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
armanda90

Activity: 1078
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 05:48:59 PM

Current market condition seems still to far with bitcoin will reach above $100k near future behind Mt Gox refund issues almost true after their bitcoin fund sent to Bitamp exchange as creditor before transfer to Mt Gox users.
I believe this crucial issues and most influence bigger FUD make many people faced panic for selling their bitcoin assets and easily make price crash. Today bitcoin have dropped under $63,400 and its bad thing after few hours Mt Gox transfering their bitcoin assets to creditor bitcoin wallet.

Need waiting with market can recovery in short time and the refund of Mt Gox will be completed as soon possible how to make another source of bad news will over. I believe after all refund to creditor of Mt Gox fund will make easily for bitcoin recovery back to higher price and one of bigger bad news have gone after long term dominance and several time make bitcoin crash when they are moving bitcoin fund from one wallet to other wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Frankolala

Activity: 784
Merit: 554

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 06:14:12 PM

Many never have it in mind that when starting or going into trading that there must be losses, they only see themselves as those who gain more than they can lose whenever they start, that mindset is good and it makes some to be mindful of how they make their trading not by thinking that they know it all, that's where the down fall of many traders beginning.
The way you plan yourself and using other people's mistakes to learn can improve the way you go about business in the crypto world, sometimes taking that risk do pay more than being too careful but the question is "who doesn't want to make profit and who wants to stay losing"? Is an individual choice to make and learning from others is one of the key factors to survive as a trader and we shouldn't see those we seek for assistance as the best, is their experience they're giving to us not that they are 100% perfect.
Trading is a wrong approach if you are picturing a big profit from bitcoin because it is only when you invest and hodli for a long period of time that you will be able to see how your bitcoin portfolio increases overtime as the price of bitcoin increases too. If a new investor can invest in bitcoin for a long term using DCA method to buy always either weekly or monthly and only accumulate during without selling, when bitcoin price reaches 100k and above, he will be inspired to continue buying more bitcoin and increase his hodli duration because he will be motivated with the profit from his bitcoin investment.

Imagine if you sell now, what benefits will you have if bitcoin price continues to pump after you sold your bitcoin and you were unable to buy back because the price didn't dip below your selling price, you will run at loss if you try to buy back and if you don't buy back, you are out of the game of owning bitcoin. It is better a new investor buy and hodki and at the same time increase his bitcoin stash through DCA consistent and persistent buying overtime so that as the price of bitcoin increases overtime so will be your bitcoin stash and your profit too.

At least, you should invest and hodli for 4-10 years and above to. Only bitcoin investors will still have their bitcoin when bitcoin reaches 100k and above because they are long term hodlers, traders might not have bitcoin when it is at 100k because they have gambled their bitcoin in the market before time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ruttoshi

Activity: 406
Merit: 326

Baba God Noni

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 06:27:28 PM

Current market condition seems still to far with bitcoin will reach above $100k near future behind Mt Gox refund issues almost true after their bitcoin fund sent to Bitamp exchange as creditor before transfer to Mt Gox users.
I believe this crucial issues and most influence bigger FUD make many people faced panic for selling their bitcoin assets and easily make price crash. Today bitcoin have dropped under $63,400 and its bad thing after few hours Mt Gox transfering their bitcoin assets to creditor bitcoin wallet.

Need waiting with market can recovery in short time and the refund of Mt Gox will be completed as soon possible how to make another source of bad news will over. I believe after all refund to creditor of Mt Gox fund will make easily for bitcoin recovery back to higher price and one of bigger bad news have gone after long term dominance and several time make bitcoin crash when they are moving bitcoin fund from one wallet to other wallet.
Bitcoin price is back to 65k+ as I am writing this post and that is why a new investor should only focus on buying bitcoin weekly or monthly regularly so that he can benefit from the opportunity the market brings at all moment when he uses DCA to increase and build his bitcoin investment portfolio.

The news of events causing bitcoin price to dip or pump should not be your concern, rather your concern should be on how you can continue buying bitcoin steadily without missing any week so that you can reach your bitcoin target earlier than later. How will you feel if bitcoin price goes very high in future and you only have little bitcoin in your portfolio, you will regret it because you didn't buy enough Bitcoin when you had the opportunity to do so.

If you don't have enough Bitcoin with you, this is the time for you to continue buying bitcoin now that we are seeing this price because we might not see this price anymore, so that you don't regret carried away by the news in the market instead of buying without season.

Today was my DCA day and I was lucky to buy bitcoin when the price was at 63k+, it was a coincidence not smartness and that is what DCA strategy offers you.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Zanab247

Activity: 1274
Merit: 174

Catalog Websites

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 06:44:43 PM

Quote from: Sexylizzy2813
Quote from: Spaceman1000$

It is only newbies that always have such mind set, because they feel that they will not going to experience losses with the plenty money they are using to trading, which is not true because if you lack the knowledge of digital currency trading, you will surely going to experience some challenges in your trading. If you plan your future well and you walk towards it in a due time or season, I believe there is nothing that will stop you not to achieve your target in the future, but if you fail to learn from other people mistakes to continue hodling your BTC till it hit the price of your choice, it will make you not to achieve your target in the future.

Hope you know that nobody want to lose profits in crypto trading base on what they learned or seen, but sometimes challenges like health issues or police issues can make some people to trade to lose profits from crypto trading which is the reason why people need to have emergency money to solve such challenges to overcome losses in their  hodling to  achieve a reasonable result in the future.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 9983

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 07:23:05 PM

Today was my DCA day and I was lucky to buy bitcoin when the price was at 63k+, it was a coincidence not smartness and that is what DCA strategy offers you.

Nice, well not nice that the price is down because that annoys me but good for you that you got a nice little discount on your DCA day.

Feels like we’ve been stuck in this range forever though. Really hoping for and expecting a break above $70,000 in the not too distant future.

█████████████████████████
███████████▄█████████████
██████▀░▀█▀░▀█▀░▀████████
███████▄███▄███▄█████████
████▀██▀██▀░▀████▀░▀█████
███████████░███▀██▄██████
████▀██▀██░░░█░░░████████
███████████░███▄█▀░▀█████
████▀██▀██▄░▄███▄░░░▄████
███████▀███▀███▀██▄██████
██████▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░▄████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████████████████████

.Bitcasino.io.

.BTC  ✦  Where winners play  BTC.

████
████
░░▄████▄████████████▄███▄▄
░███████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████▀
░░▀▀████████████████████
██████████████████▄█████████
██
▐███████▀███████▀██▄██████
███████▄██▄█▀████▀████████
░░██████▀▀▀▄▄▄████▀▀████
██▐██████████▀███▀█████████████    ████
███
████████████
███████████████    ████
█████▀████████████████▀
███████▀▀▀█████████▀▀

..✦ Play now... 
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 602
Merit: 201

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 08:42:31 PM

Ordinary nobody goes into a business or investment with the mindset of losing, but however for the business of trading it is inherently required that as a beginner you must get a mentor or somebody who teaches you ways and means on how to go about trading, so in teaching you, he will tell you about the fact that you will get losses along the line, because the market variance and force's can work against your predictions anytime.
So for me your mentor should be your guide so as to reduce those risk, so you don't just walk into trading without caution inside you.

wmaurik

Activity: 2114
Merit: 719

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 09:04:57 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is really profitable that's why it has drawn many people to it. It's common for people to see the successful outcomes of investors in bitcoin but it is not an easy money making thing, it's not as simple as it seems, it requires consistency,  discipline,  dedication and commitment to achieve the rewards. Bitcoin is volatile making it unpredictable,  you can't tell the exact direction. It's important to to approach Bitcoin investment with a long-term perspective using a strategy like DCA to overcome the challenges effectively.

Apart from still being able to rely on strategies such as DCA when investing in Bitcoin, every investor also needs to look at the moments and times when Bitcoin starts to increase in price from time to time as a basic benchmark for themselves. Because in general Bitcoin always has a better appeal to everyone, investors and Bitcoin holders must be able to increase their knowledge and also see positive trends that have occurred in the market which have a good impact on Bitcoin. So this can cause the feeling of hesitation to invest in Bitcoin to diminish and increase the level of greater consistency in trusting Bitcoin as a much better and more appropriate investment for the investor himself.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dailyscript

Activity: 252
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 11:01:48 PM

The approach people take by choosing trading as an option in Bitcoin is wrong. There is no right path to success in trading it is a learning process and every day they get to learn and time the market. Most of them are optimistic and are overreacting to immediate profits without considering what they are doing to be far riskier if they had just bought and hodl. A more realistic and sustainable approach to Bitcoin is to buy and keep holding for a long-term benefit. There will be setbacks, day to day-to-day losses if traders do not see the long term as an essential opportunity to grow and improve their portfolio.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: