Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:22:00 AM

The market is frozen at poloniex, anyone know the reason?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:25:21 AM

Guys, if somebody comes on board spreading FUD please just leave it to a little attention but try and back on topic if they just keep regurgitating. Getting steered off topic for pages on end is a dream for trolls. Constructive criticism is great but there are some people just looking to tear us down for no apparent reason and feeding into it with pages of fighting is exactly what people like that are after.

We have nothing to hide.
There are hundreds if not thousands of people holding this coin now, the IPO was on a live exchange for days. We found somebody to do the blockchain explorer and I am paying out from my own XBC wallet toward getting the things the community needs and wants done as quickly as possible. I have actually fallen under the 1% ownership mark from paying users today, and have pledged more for future developments.

The decision to destroy the remaining unsold coins was made simply because if we issue another IPO now that the coin was noticed it would affect the people who showed faith in the coin before it was born directly and that would be wrong. The consensus has been overwhelmingly to destroy the coin.

-I have been working tirelessly 16 hours a day, and quite a few others have as well to get this coin where it stands right now.

ON TOPIC

In the next 24 hours you will see announcements for the explorer, faucet(s), multiple interviews for articles being written up have been done by the dev team. We have people working on graphics, videos, the whole works.  

-We are negotiating with a couple of merchants who wish to accept XBC as a payment vehicle on their websites.
-We are discussing real product using the coin from debit cards to clothing and other options.
-One of our committee members will be hosting a give away
-We have been holding nightly meetings on http://webchat.freenode.net/ #XBC and have all our ducks in a row.
-We have an official website in preparation - it just needs front end tweaking. We want a well done / useful website.
-I'm drawing up a white paper so everybody can get an idea just how far we intend to go with this coin from now well into the future.

We kick around ideas 24/7 and they are coming to fruition. Please join #XBC on freenode at any time or PM me here, we are always looking for more ideas. If you can dream it, we can do it. Don't forget to check in on our twitter, facebook, and subreddit and leave your thoughts.

Also, we have all of our conversations in a public room on IRC.. If you are curious what we are talking about or planning just jump in and be a part of it.

Put on your flight suits, XBC has not even remotely begun to shine - mark my words.

Also, anybody out there is welcome to send me a PM here or private chat with me on IRC. I am responsive and always available.

This is incredible. Thanks!
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:45:31 AM

Guys, if somebody comes on board spreading FUD please just leave it to a little attention but try and back on topic if they just keep regurgitating. Getting steered off topic for pages on end is a dream for trolls. Constructive criticism is great but there are some people just looking to tear us down for no apparent reason and feeding into it with pages of fighting is exactly what people like that are after.

We have nothing to hide.
There are hundreds if not thousands of people holding this coin now, the IPO was on a live exchange for days. We found somebody to do the blockchain explorer and I am paying out from my own XBC wallet toward getting the things the community needs and wants done as quickly as possible. I have actually fallen under the 1% ownership mark from paying users today, and have pledged more for future developments.

The decision to destroy the remaining unsold coins was made simply because if we issue another IPO now that the coin was noticed it would affect the people who showed faith in the coin before it was born directly and that would be wrong. The consensus has been overwhelmingly to destroy the coin.

-I have been working tirelessly 16 hours a day, and quite a few others have as well to get this coin where it stands right now.

ON TOPIC

In the next 24 hours you will see announcements for the explorer, faucet(s), multiple interviews for articles being written up have been done by the dev team. We have people working on graphics, videos, the whole works.  

-We are negotiating with a couple of merchants who wish to accept XBC as a payment vehicle on their websites.
-We are discussing real product using the coin from debit cards to clothing and other options.
-One of our committee members will be hosting a give away
-We have been holding nightly meetings on http://webchat.freenode.net/ #XBC and have all our ducks in a row.
-We have an official website in preparation - it just needs front end tweaking. We want a well done / useful website.
-I'm drawing up a white paper so everybody can get an idea just how far we intend to go with this coin from now well into the future.

We kick around ideas 24/7 and they are coming to fruition. Please join #XBC on freenode at any time or PM me here, we are always looking for more ideas. If you can dream it, we can do it. Don't forget to check in on our twitter, facebook, and subreddit and leave your thoughts.

Also, we have all of our conversations in a public room on IRC.. If you are curious what we are talking about or planning just jump in and be a part of it.

Put on your flight suits, XBC has not even remotely begun to shine - mark my words.

Also, anybody out there is welcome to send me a PM here or private chat with me on IRC. I am responsive and always available.

Exactly what I said the last post, and what I've been explaining to people that want a chance at the remaining coins.

No way to be fair to both early investors and new investors, at least not with the remaining supply (must also consider fairness for people who've bought after the IPO up to now).

Thus, best to cold storage or destroy the remaining coins w/ blockchain evidence because no good scenario comes out of letting those coins see the market.
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:21:09 AM

Hiccup on Poloniex. Guys, please point hash at your wallets and support the network while we make 100% certain it does not happen again.

Nobody on polo will suffer a loss - the missing XBC will be covered.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:20:56 AM

Anyone mind posting their peer info? Having some trouble getting my wallet synced with the given add node  Undecided

Thanks.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:49:33 AM

Huh what the f*** is this bullshit copy-pasta .

100.000 Coins ? You want to play the rare card that had been played over and over again ?
P.O.S ? Wanna be cool , in trend ? =) C'mon be serious go home .

And the community it's so small and greedy that it makes so clear that they are fakeing the volume between them .

https://twitter.com/CryptoShortNews/status/461410725576314880
herecoming

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:50:17 AM

Anyone mind posting their peer info? Having some trouble getting my wallet synced with the given add node  Undecided

Thanks.

"addr" : "191.236.22.11:18542",
"addr" : "96.127.190.250:18542",
"addr" : "75.151.232.138:18542",
"addr" : "72.11.148.176:18542",
"addr" : "37.187.9.53:18542",
"addr" : "95.28.215.41:18542",
"addr" : "107.170.1.179:18542",
"addr" : "68.54.118.59:18542",
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:51:11 AM

100.000 Coins ? You want to play the rare card that had been played over and over again ?

And the community it's so small and greedy that it makes so clear that they are fakeing the volume between them .
Oh look, troll from poloniex trollbox found his way to this thread.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:27:01 AM

Oh look, troll from poloniex trollbox found his way to this thread.

+1 for sure
MOON_2000

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:27:51 AM

CHINESE ANN THREAD Ready..   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589977.msg6468224#msg6468224

Any Chinese wishing to host a qq group please contact us.. Smiley

Excellent work qiwoman, thank you very much.
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:59:28 AM

https://twitter.com/CryptoShortNews/status/461410725576314880

and we got our first troll...!

ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:08:54 AM

Thanks.

"addr" : "191.236.22.11:18542",
"addr" : "96.127.190.250:18542",
"addr" : "75.151.232.138:18542",
"addr" : "72.11.148.176:18542",
"addr" : "37.187.9.53:18542",
"addr" : "95.28.215.41:18542",
"addr" : "107.170.1.179:18542",
"addr" : "68.54.118.59:18542",

Thanks a lot! Syncing fine now  Grin

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:09:08 AM

Wow thanks, your restoring my faith Grin there is good people out there too, thanks, i'll hold on to it until it's worth my losses: BB3xZdsTnQwQpBJeepf4zgxugGWgGsWrXr

Hey.....sent you two as promised.  Let me know that you got them and I hope this helps you out.  Sorry you lost out on that bogus site.

Sound bro, I got them thanks. Grin

Who ever sent me the extra 2 coins, I would like to say thanks too, I now have 4 that have been donated to me, I will keep these as I think in a few months it may make up for bitcoins that was scammed off me.

Cheers. Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:10:13 AM

I've cleaned up the block explorer now to get rid of the errors and to make it a bit more customised to XBC

Take another look:
http://xbcexplorer.cloudapp.net:2750/

I know there is supposed to be an official block explorer in the works but this is what we've got at the moment.  Still waiting for my bounty Dev Wink Wink Wink
Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:13:35 AM

Hey guys send some XBC around so I can get paid to Mine! lol    Grin
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:36:50 AM

I've cleaned up the block explorer now to get rid of the errors and to make it a bit more customised to XBC

Take another look:

I know there is supposed to be an official block explorer in the works but this is what we've got at the moment.  Still waiting for my bounty Dev Wink Wink Wink

I couldn't get it to work, I typed my address, and did not get any results? try it: BB3xZdsTnQwQpBJeepf4zgxugGWgGsWrXr

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:41:48 AM

Thanks for the updates guys, XBC is looking much more professional atm.
Just a thought on the new logo: I like startrek too. But before we make any changes to the appearence of XBC that will affect public opinion we have to define first our audience and what message we want to send accross. Im not saying we should go DOGE all the way but now it looks a bit tech-savvy and nerdy. We want to look inviting and fair but also trustworth imo.
Thanks for this opportunity to voice my opinion!
mp2btc

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 09:47:26 AM

Thanks for the updates guys, XBC is looking much more professional atm.
Just a thought on the new logo: I like startrek too. But before we make any changes to the appearence of XBC that will affect public opinion we have to define first our audience and what message we want to send accross. Im not saying we should go DOGE all the way but now it looks a bit tech-savvy and nerdy. We want to look inviting and fair but also trustworth imo.
Thanks for this opportunity to voice my opinion!

says the guy who talked nothing but bs about this on polo....this coin is going to be big.  We need mintpal to add it

mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:52:13 AM

Take another look:

I couldn't get it to work, I typed my address, and did not get any results? try it: BB3xZdsTnQwQpBJeepf4zgxugGWgGsWrXr
The Address balance page doesn't work.  I've now updated the page to let you know that.  You can search for transactions and blocks only at the moment.
djek31

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:17:21 PM

I think there should be a third ipo on minty!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: