Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
abalam

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:34:11 PM

BitcoinPlus [XBC] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/xbc
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:05:20 PM

It is going to the moon on poloniex the trollbox is on fire lol. Great we got one more exchange, that's cool.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 08:08:31 PM

Up and away!

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:10:57 PM

I'm absolutely shocked this coin isn't live on the big exchanges as of yet, they must be in La La land.

Everybody send your e-mails to support@mintpal.com , tell them why you like the coin and link them to this thread!

Also, https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000275082 -- Please go to this thread and leave comments, let them know we mean business with this coin!

Don't forget to send your hash to Hashco.ws Multipool - Set your payout option to XBC!

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:38:51 PM

This coin is the one of the fairest launches i've ever seen since I get into crypto.

Usually the ones who make all the money are the big miners who have the luxury of mining new coins for weeks before they even hit their first  low volume exchange and then traders get to overpay on the first trickle out sells, then later it hits a bigger exchange like mintpal or cryptsy and investors get dumped on by millions of new coins and lose money in the end.

The coin was available to buy at a fair price and it didn't matter whether you were a miner or a trader, you had plenty of time to get in. Of course now that it starts going up the FUD begins.

Also for those bitching it is only on Polo, considering Mintpal and Cryptsy steal all the high volume coins from Polo all the time and hype their release on twitter, it's nice to see loyal Polo traders get rewarded instead of the late bloomers for a change.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:49:49 PM

What is the number to be on the committee 1000 coins, or 500 now? Not that I qualify for either, at 125ish.

Mostly just curious if the number of coins will be decreased. Or if the price sinks a bit, and my other coins skyrocket... guess in theory I could get to 500 then... extreme longshot.

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:13:23 PM

The only volume it has is traders on Poloniex sending it back and forth to themselves and a few unfortunate souls who don't have the full picture of what is happening behind the scenes of this "coin".

Sharecoin is not fair, it's only open to members of Bitcointalk, not anyone else, scam scam scam!  Smiley
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:21:14 PM

Yes its quite shocking that MintPal has not adding a worthless scamcoin created by Poloniex traders and the owner of Poloniex exchange to fleece ppl of their BTC.  Quite shocking.

The only volume it has is traders on Poloniex sending it back and forth to themselves and a few unfortunate souls who don't have the full picture of what is happening behind the scenes of this "coin".

What with all the innovation this coin brings, like 50,000 coins, a lazy ripped off name and 98% distribution to top 20 wallets how is it not on the Moon and the New York Stock Exchange yet?

Scam coins gonna Scam.

Your post history is really interesting. Do you have a life, or just enjoy trolling coins?

Yeah, traders on Poloniex are sending coins between each other. The same happens with every other coin on every other exchange... that's the point to an exchange. Someone sells, someone buys. It's hardly a great revelation there. You stated how MintPal wouldn't touch comm coin either (after you trolled there forever). Of course now both cryptsy and mintpal list it.

Please use a dictionary and look up what scam means. IPO was fairest I've seen, as it was open, and anyone at all could buy in ... and it was available for quite some time. If you missed it, well... too bad.
qiwoman

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:23:42 PM

I'm absolutely shocked this coin isn't live on the big exchanges as of yet, they must be in La La land.

Everybody send your e-mails to support@mintpal.com , tell them why you like the coin and link them to this thread!

Also, https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000275082 -- Please go to this thread and leave comments, let them know we mean business with this coin!

Don't forget to send your hash to Hashco.ws Multipool - Set your payout option to XBC!

Yes its quite shocking that MintPal has not adding a worthless scamcoin created by Poloniex traders and the owner of Poloniex exchange to fleece ppl of their BTC.  Quite shocking.

What with all the innovation this coin brings, like 50,000 coins, a lazy ripped off name and 98% distribution to top 20 wallets how is it not on the Moon and the New York Stock Exchange yet?

Scam coins gonna Scam.

Oh so because there was a FAIR IPO LAUNCH on an exchange instead of BITCOINTALK makes it s scam? I am one of the committee members and can see what is developing behind the scenes and now many community members want to help with this coin. EVERYONE HAD the chance to buy in at IPO stage..The fact that they have to now pay more..yes and even I am liquidating other coin stock to buy in at a HIGHER price is a fact of the markets. I see in every coin thread negativity about one coin or another. You can either ride the wave or simply choose to purchase another coin. There is plenty of voting going on and a very active IRC room You are most welcome to join. Smiley
qiwoman

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:26:03 PM

Guys lets not compare this coin and that coin..Each coin has its merits and everyone can get involved. Each coin has its unique properties and like every coin even when it starts with fair distribution always gets dumped and then many with big purses go in..its the unfortunate nature of money..I have myself donated already 30 of my coins to peeps that didn't have any and I am sure many will help others too. Smiley
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:28:56 PM

Yes its quite shocking that MintPal has not adding a worthless scamcoin created by Poloniex traders and the owner of Poloniex exchange to fleece ppl of their BTC.  Quite shocking.

Scam coins gonna Scam.

Oh so because there was a FAIR IPO LAUNCH on an exchange instead of BITCOINTALK makes it s scam? I am one of the committee members and can see what is developing behind the scenes and now many community members want to help with this coin. EVERYONE HAD the chance to buy in at IPO stage..The fact that they have to now pay more..yes and even I am liquidating other coin stock to buy in at a HIGHER price is a fact of the markets. I see in every coin thread negativity about one coin or another. You can either ride the ave or simply choose to purchase another coin. There is plenty of voting going on and a very active IRC room You are most welcome to join. Smiley

This guy has absolutely no idea whats happening behind the scenes, just let him continue his rant with absolute zero basis. Now the coin destruction is a problem.. Maybe we should just give it to him, then I guarantee this would be the best coin on earth for him in a miraculous psychological turnabout. Just get some coin and get on board or walk away, you have no idea what this community is capable of, we're moving mountains here. He's not on IRC cutting deals with people to make big announcements in the coming days for the coins future, true unique announcements. I only wonder how much we have to get done before he quits trying to turn people away from joining our group.

For the record, we have people that are active on the IRC 24/7 that are holding 0 (literally) - 10 coins. At this point, I feel we are a large group of friends that are just having a blast working together - If you have a problem with that, I don't know what else to say to you.

Gator, again I can understand your viewpoints. But this is the last time I'm going to respond to the noise you're creating in the forum here. Hundreds of people are holding this coin happily, and you are complaining... When the price dips you'll say I TOLD YOU, when it rises back and higher you'll just start posting about how the buyers will get burned again.. etc. Why don't you focus on a coin community YOU care about and put your energy into that, rather than trying to shoot down honest people that are trying hard to be a part of the crypto world.

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

And as far as it XBC being the fairest IPO you have ever seen, I'm sure it is the fairest you have seen bcs you got in and are enjoying the price being manipulated upward on Poloniex, how could it not be when you have every "pumper" on Poloniex with a cut along with the owner of the exchange.

Scam coins gonna Scam

There was 40 BTC's worth of XBC for sale at .001, I got some along with many others. I knew about XBC for weeks but didn't choose to buy until the last day of the IPO and it got eaten up fast.

There was ample time to get in and it didn't require an expensive mining rig or inside knowledge to get the initial supply and was available at a fair price on a public order book, get over it.

poornamelessme

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:39:04 PM

Different situation with COMM, they have a Dev who stole millions in stakes from other community members, that's pretty much an accepted fact by even the most loyal supporters of COMM.  I've said my piece over there, hopefully they will obsolete the original Dev going forward and prosper as a community and a coin.

And as far as it XBC being the fairest IPO you have ever seen, I'm sure it is the fairest you have seen bcs you got in and are enjoying the price being manipulated upward on Poloniex, how could it not be when you have every "pumper" on Poloniex with a cut along with the owner of the exchange.

Scam coins gonna Scam

Well, I have a question for you then.

If it was an ipo here in this forum, where people sent in their btc for a promise of future coin later, how is that fairer? Just because it was on an exchange and people were guaranteed to get their coins, it is somehow considered a scam?

You do know how the ipo worked, right? It was up for at least a day or two (by the time I even found our about it), with coins listed for sale on the exchange. You just had to buy them like any other coin and they went right to your exchange wallet. There were tons of coins available, tons.

And I don't say it was fair because I got in, because I barely even did get in. I only have around 125 coins, and only half I got at ipo prices. So not many coins really.

If you say this coin is a scam because price is manipulated because of a pump, then every single crypto ever made is also a scam, as well as bitcoin. I also view it less as a pump right now, and more as reaching a more accurate floor based on number of coins. You can argue the point that you don't think the coin is worth it, don't like the name of the coin, or don't like the committee idea. That's fine. But none of that makes the coin a scam.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:41:08 PM

Yes its quite shocking that MintPal has not adding a worthless scamcoin created by Poloniex traders and the owner of Poloniex exchange to fleece ppl of their BTC.  Quite shocking.

Scam coins gonna Scam.

Your post history is really interesting. Do you have a life, or just enjoy trolling coins?

Yeah, traders on Poloniex are sending coins between each other. The same happens with every other coin on every other exchange... that's the point to an exchange. Someone sells, someone buys. It's hardly a great revelation there. You stated how MintPal wouldn't touch comm coin either (after you trolled there forever). Of course now both cryptsy and mintpal list it.

Please use a dictionary and look up what scam means. IPO was fairest I've seen, as it was open, and anyone at all could buy in ... and it was available for quite some time. If you missed it, well... too bad.

Different situation with COMM, they have a Dev who stole millions in stakes from other community members, that's pretty much an accepted fact by even the most loyal supporters of COMM.  I've said my piece over there, hopefully they will obsolete the original Dev going forward and prosper as a community and a coin.

And as far as XBC being the fairest IPO you have ever seen, I'm sure it is the fairest you have seen bcs you got in and are enjoying the price being manipulated upward on Poloniex, how could it not be when you have every "pumper" on Poloniex with a cut along with the owner of the exchange.

Scam coins gonna Scam

What's your TissueCoin address? I can send you some to wipe those tears.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:41:14 PM

If this guy thinks this is unfair, good thing he doesn't operate in the traditional securities world. 50 cents or so for 1 XBC beats the 20 dollars and up IPO share prices for major companies.
qiwoman

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:41:36 PM

Scam coins gonna Scam.

Different situation with COMM, they have a Dev who stole millions in stakes from other community members, that's pretty much an accepted fact by even the most loyal supporters of COMM.  I've said my piece over there, hopefully they will obsolete the original Dev going forward and prosper as a community and a coin.

Scam coins gonna Scam

What stupid cut? I bought the coin like everyone else did. Please if you don't have anything positive to say don't waste your time. I like every coin even the crappiest looking ones why? Well for the simple reason that it is the people, ordinary people like you and me able to have a voice and get invoked. I started with a big phat 0 two months ago just blogging for coins and collecting from faucets and giveaways. I have 0 technical knowledge but what I do now is that I am part of a wonderful experiment that in my lifetime I have never in my 48 years experienced. Let's all just celebrate that instead of nick picking at every flaw each coin has..Just a thought..more positive we are, more good things will come in future..Have a good day.
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:50:15 PM

Guys the FUD spam is knocking the forum off track. We know the excess coins were just leftover from the IPO, they shouldn't exist.. Nobody would complain if only 60k were minted from the jump, it'll be forgotten once we fork it out. Not worth arguing over.

I'm going down for a quick nap, I've been working out a whitesheet for the coin and we have been working on some seriously nice opportunities today. When the Dev gets on bring him over to IRC, I would really like it if we could all get together in a few hours in #XBC - There's a lot to talk about. It's time to bring XBC to the next level. Then we'll get a new generation of fudders when we are at .05  Tongue

Over and out

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:51:57 PM

So what's up with destroying half the coins to exclude new investors and this grand council that holds all the power?  That doesn't sound very crypto.

Satoshi or Coblee instamining a million bitcoins/Litecoins for a few dollars of electricity isn't very crypto either but it doesn't stop them from being worth a lot.

By the way if Polo pushing a coin is crooked what does that make BTC China with Charlie Lee's brother operating an exchange?
qiwoman

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

Guys the FUD spam is knocking the forum off track. We know the excess coins were just leftover from the IPO, they shouldn't exist.. Nobody would complain if only 60k were minted from the jump, it'll be forgotten once we fork it out. Not worth arguing over.

I'm going down for a quick nap, I've been working out a whitesheet for the coin and we have been working on some seriously nice opportunities today. When the Dev gets on bring him over to IRC, I would really like it if we could all get together in a few hours in #XBC - There's a lot to talk about. It's time to bring XBC to the next level. Then we'll get a new generation of fudders when we are at .05  Tongue

Over and out

Very well said my Br..I just got to finish off some blogging and pay peeps for some giveaways then I taking also a much needed nap. See you later in IRC.. Grin
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:02:02 PM

If this guy thinks this is unfair, good thing he doesn't operate in the traditional securities world. 50 cents or so for 1 XBC beats the 20 dollars and up IPO share prices for major companies.

If you were pulling this stunt on Wall Street you would all be going to jail, starting with the owner of the exchange.

So what's up with destroying half the coins to exclude new investors and this grand council that holds all the power?  That doesn't sound very crypto.

You're a very strange person, and obviously bored. What is your sn on polo, I think I know but I'd like to chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: