Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:13:21 PM

Lolllll it is possible to buy xbc at poloniex so people who wants to "control" the market just have to buy like other did before. Is that simple !!! Haters need to wait next big train because they missed this one. Not sorry for you, we took a risk...

Not to put to fine a point on it but anyone who wasn't part of the insider IPO and buying now on the open market is a hopeless fool who hates money.

This coin's biggest and only innovation is ripping off Bitcoin's name to trick clueless new investor's into thinking somehow the two are related, it's a cut and paste job if ever there was one.  

The fact is that an exchange owner is a big backer of the coin and his exchange has 99% of the volume, that is a giant huge red flag.

There is a community, a very small community of "pumpers", about 20 - 25 of them from Poloniex that will use every trick in the book to prey on other's gullibility and balloon the price of a coin.  This coin is still missing many of the basic building blocks even a beginner coin should have.  Take a couple of steps back and look real hard at what you are investing in and you will see that the coin's real value is close to 0.

When the best thing your coin holders have to crow about is how they have a multi-pool that is sad, look around, every coin has a multi-pool.  

In fairness, I guess it is impressive you are on an exchange so early... oh wait.... yeah.

With all due respect, the "community" you speak of was just formed and we all joined forces and got an incredible amount of work done yesterday. I have been working on this coin morning until night. We will have more out in the coming days and this coin will match the best of them.

I don't have a problem with making a point to investors, but you are massively underestimating the level of commitment the team is putting into this coin.

A motivator behind anything people do is for a profit, whether for enjoyment or monetary. Of course people holding this coin are working toward the end goal of profit. Are you suggesting that it would be better if we just purchased coin and stayed silent? I work adamantly for what I put my money into, I don't sit back and hope the sun shines on things one day. This is not a pump and dump and you will gain that trust in time.

However, I take your input as simply more motivation. You are right, if this coin is going to blow up - We need to do more work; Lets get on it everyone.

Good luck, I like what I've seen so far. I think you should be conservative regarding exchanges ( I realize you didn't have anything to do with the scammy one but still). Mintpal is a good one. And so would be BTER. But apart from that there are little alt-exchanges I trust with my money.

burp...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:15:58 PM

Please refrain from further commenting that the IPO was not public. The IPO was there for a couple of days in the market for everybody to grab at 15% of current price level. Let's not clutter this thread with useless discussions, in order to earn mutual trust we need to keep the information flowing...

If you want to be informed about crypto developments you just have to stop by once in a while at the trollbox at poloniex. It's fun but don't take anybody's advice on trading there, use your own critical mind : )

Happy mining, trading and most of all happy devving in the XBC community cause I agree with the general consensus that we need to make our diamond in the rough into a shining piece of jewelry.
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:17:43 PM

I'll admit that it's not DEV's fault., I was just angry, It's just I worked hard to trade my way upto that amount of bitcoin, i'm not a person of means, and i've taken a massive hit now, it will take me ages to get it back.

Is there anything I can do? if you look at the bitcoin address I sent to, it hasn't even cleared, there's 28 conformation on one transaction, and 32 conformations on the other, so it's not like the thief has transferred them to another address.

Here's the blockchain info: https://blockchain.info/address/1JLmRoZ3NGEzderUzK6LkY1REfSkzYGNz

Anyone?

I dont think there's anything you can do about it. C-Cex and cryptorush both made off with mine. I know how it feels. You just have to to stick with the ones that are trustworthy. Just chalk it up to a valuable experience. Learn from it and get stronger.

This.. I'm really sorry some people got burned.. I've been robbed quite a few btc in the past.. Just got to live and learn, I always see these random exchanges in OPs but I don't move money into them until I trust them anymore.

Now that I have calmed down, I have realised that it's one of life's learning curves.

I need to work on my Karma so I would ask you to tell me your XBC adress. I could part with one. Stake it like a champ and you'll soon be back in business Smiley
I was staring at the IPO running out yesterday while waiting for my ^$%# ex-boss to wire me the money he still owed me so I know how it feels.

Wow thanks, your restoring my faith Grin there is good people out there too, thanks, i'll hold on to it until it's worth my losses: BB3xZdsTnQwQpBJeepf4zgxugGWgGsWrXr

Sent you one too and I take back my negative comments earlier. It's understandable you were angry in such a situation! Maybe these 2 XBC will cover your losses one day Smiley
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:23:01 PM

Lolllll it is possible to buy xbc at poloniex so people who wants to "control" the market just have to buy like other did before. Is that simple !!! Haters need to wait next big train because they missed this one. Not sorry for you, we took a risk...

Not to put to fine a point on it but anyone who wasn't part of the insider IPO and buying now on the open market is a hopeless fool who hates money.

This coin's biggest and only innovation is ripping off Bitcoin's name to trick clueless new investor's into thinking somehow the two are related, it's a cut and paste job if ever there was one.  

The fact is that an exchange owner is a big backer of the coin and his exchange has 99% of the volume, that is a giant huge red flag.

There is a community, a very small community of "pumpers", about 20 - 25 of them from Poloniex that will use every trick in the book to prey on other's gullibility and balloon the price of a coin.  This coin is still missing many of the basic building blocks even a beginner coin should have.  Take a couple of steps back and look real hard at what you are investing in and you will see that the coin's real value is close to 0.

When the best thing your coin holders have to crow about is how they have a multi-pool that is sad, look around, every coin has a multi-pool.  

In fairness, I guess it is impressive you are on an exchange so early... oh wait.... yeah.

With all due respect, the "community" you speak of was just formed and we all joined forces and got an incredible amount of work done over the past few days. I have been working on this coin morning until night. We will have more out in the coming days and this coin will match the best of them.

I don't have a problem with making a point to investors, but you are massively underestimating the level of commitment the team is putting into this coin.

A motivator behind anything people do is for a profit, whether for enjoyment or monetary. Of course people holding this coin are working toward the end goal of profit. Are you suggesting that it would be better if we just purchased coin and stayed silent? I work adamantly for what I put my money into, I don't sit back and hope the sun shines on things one day. This is not a pump and dump and you will gain that trust in time.

However, I take your input as simply more motivation. You are right, if this coin is going to blow up - We need to do more work; Lets get on it everyone.

As soon as I get done running errands I'll help get some more promo done the best I can do mobile is retweet ATM. Pay no heed to the trolls.
sebalino

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:24:53 PM

This XBC coin is great.All want XBC , but only 60000 coins will be. This coin have rich future.
Thanks
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:54:10 PM

Let's make XBC available to other's exchange, trustworthy like bittrex, cryptoaltex, cryptsy, mintpal etc.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:01:16 PM

Let's make XBC available to other's exchange, trustworthy like bittrex, cryptoaltex, cryptsy, mintpal etc.

I expect that to happen, but I wouldn't be in any super rush to do so. After a bit more infrastructure is in place, then it makes more sense.

Too often new coins go to cryptsy/mintpal, may get a brief price spike, then tumble. I'd say let the coin grow a bit more before worrying about other exchanges. Poloniex is big enough to handle normal volume.

A bit of extra promotion, cryptosandwich, tweet stuff, etc. might help some. Although due to how expensive the coin is, it may be like a .1 coin giveaway/person.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:02:47 PM

I need to work on my Karma so I would ask you to tell me your XBC adress. I could part with one. Stake it like a champ and you'll soon be back in business Smiley
I was staring at the IPO running out yesterday while waiting for my ^$%# ex-boss to wire me the money he still owed me so I know how it feels.

I feel ya man.....was thinking of the same thing.

Wow thanks, your restoring my faith Grin there is good people out there too, thanks, i'll hold on to it until it's worth my losses: BB3xZdsTnQwQpBJeepf4zgxugGWgGsWrXr

When I get home tonight, I will send you 2 XBC for your losses.  Hopefully you get back on your feet, and back to where you were much sooner Smiley
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:09:26 PM

I feel ya man.....was thinking of the same thing.

When I get home tonight, I will send you 2 XBC for your losses.  Hopefully you get back on your feet, and back to where you were much sooner Smiley
I gonna do a small giveaway on my blog later..You can join in and I will send also..
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:09:59 PM

Block Explorer Up And Running

I'm claiming the Block Explorer bounty.  I've had a good go at getting a block explorer up and running and have got something working - although with a few issues at the moment
http://xbcexplorer.cloudapp.net:2750/

You wouldn't believe how much time I spent trying to get abe running yesterday so I switched to the block explorer from Insight and finally got it running.  I feel I deserve a bounty for this, I spent about 10 hours doing this.

For instance here is the premined block of 100,000XBC.  
http://xbcexplorer.cloudapp.net:2750/block/000003cd44fe61735b84c014d1354f82586448482abf203344a63be29c702eb9

The explorer allows you to go back/forth between blocks but you'll have to ignore the errors

Hopefully someone will come up with another block explorer and they also deserve a bounty

I'll PM the dev with my address
In case you missed this with all the trolling on the other page  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:14:40 PM

I'm claiming the Block Explorer bounty.  I've had a good go at getting a block explorer up and running and have got something working - although with a few issues at the moment

You wouldn't believe how much time I spent trying to get abe running yesterday so I switched to the block explorer from Insight and finally got it running.  I feel I deserve a bounty for this, I spent about 10 hours doing this.

http://xbcexplorer.cloudapp.net:2750/block/000003cd44fe61735b84c014d1354f82586448482abf203344a63be29c702eb9

The explorer allows you to go back/forth between blocks but you'll have to ignore the errors

Hopefully someone will come up with another block explorer and they also deserve a bounty

In case you missed this with all the trolling on the other page  Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's not showing my hot or cold wallet as containing coins. Good start though.
Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:16:04 PM

just help this coin to vote exchange
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:16:17 PM

This XBC coin is great.All want XBC , but only 60000 coins will be. This coin have rich future.
Thanks

Sort of looks like Blackcoin design, but more rare with more features? POS is hot. A good design timed now is gold.

I didn't get in any IPO but I bought some coins on poly and holding. Looks like a good one, and the people that tipped me on it are usually pretty reliable. Poloniex is a solid exchange where some of the most innovative coins start out. Worth getting a few in case this is as good as it seems.

griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:28:31 PM

It's not showing my hot or cold wallet as containing coins. Good start though.

At the moment it's not showing any address balances - I have a feeling the daemon is missing a feature in the bitcoind.  When I get a chance to rest I will have a go at fixing the issues.  Thanks for feedback
godzirra

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:29:29 PM

Is it too late to be on the committee? I've had mine since ipo.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:49:18 PM

No, how many coins do you own?

jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:53:41 PM

I messed up hardcore....forgot a 0 in my sell order -.- dumped everything on accident and had to buy it all back with like 15% markup sigh.

Anyways...is there any way to get a count of our biggest holders and how much they own? Just an unofficial estimate til we get a Top 100 list up.
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:56:09 PM

i like how this community is shaping up, I will be on the committee if you let me. I just topped my stash so I own just enough XBC.
Im very excited to help but I have never owned 1% of a significant coin. More a miner than a trader by design.
Thanks!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:05:13 PM

I'll admit that it's not DEV's fault., I was just angry, It's just I worked hard to trade my way upto that amount of bitcoin, i'm not a person of means, and i've taken a massive hit now, it will take me ages to get it back.

Is there anything I can do? if you look at the bitcoin address I sent to, it hasn't even cleared, there's 28 conformation on one transaction, and 32 conformations on the other, so it's not like the thief has transferred them to another address.

Here's the blockchain info: https://blockchain.info/address/1JLmRoZ3NGEzderUzK6LkY1REfSkzYGNz

Anyone?

I dont think there's anything you can do about it. C-Cex and cryptorush both made off with mine. I know how it feels. You just have to to stick with the ones that are trustworthy. Just chalk it up to a valuable experience. Learn from it and get stronger.

This.. I'm really sorry some people got burned.. I've been robbed quite a few btc in the past.. Just got to live and learn, I always see these random exchanges in OPs but I don't move money into them until I trust them anymore.

Now that I have calmed down, I have realised that it's one of life's learning curves.

Sent you one too and I take back my negative comments earlier. It's understandable you were angry in such a situation! Maybe these 2 XBC will cover your losses one day Smiley

wow cheers bro, i'll keep those until makes up for my losses(despite the bad, there's always good). Cheers!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

godzirra

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:30:06 PM

No, how many coins do you own?

Over 1k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: