Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161808 times)
owlhooter

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:57:23 PM

Oh - I forgot, 0.05 BTC to the first person to post a compiled MAC Quebecoin-QT client from the latest Github source at www.github.com/jpgagnon/qbc

Be sure to use the latest OPENSSL 1.0.1g

Just posted in a MAC compiling thread I saw, should be done soon I guess. Usually people jump right away on free money.

I just got it compiled and finished, getting ready to upload now.

Mac OSX Wallet available here: https://mega.co.nz/#!achHVLKS!t_AJQYX2pQEctmIV02zSiTx_f0G3evzPowsfE75uqnY

Tips appreciated here:
Bitcoin: 1BjdVVexmqnTMRSC5pGzjvhoVAsygGawsB
QBC: QMRALZvwmmfKN9u27fNifpo7M4KQYnuKm1

Damn that was fast ty again Owl!

I had been meaning to get to learning how to compile on Mac, that wallet was compiled on 10.8.4 so hopefully it will be compatible with anyone needing to run it, if it doesn't work then I'll have to figure out another plan for compiling Mac wallets in the future.  But it worked for me and sync'd up in my test environment.
JPGagnon (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 10:17:06 PM

Oh - I forgot, 0.05 BTC to the first person to post a compiled MAC Quebecoin-QT client from the latest Github source at www.github.com/jpgagnon/qbc

Just posted in a MAC compiling thread I saw, should be done soon I guess. Usually people jump right away on free money.

Mac OSX Wallet available here: https://mega.co.nz/#!achHVLKS!t_AJQYX2pQEctmIV02zSiTx_f0G3evzPowsfE75uqnY

Tips appreciated here:

I had been meaning to get to learning how to compile on Mac, that wallet was compiled on 10.8.4 so hopefully it will be compatible with anyone needing to run it, if it doesn't work then I'll have to figure out another plan for compiling Mac wallets in the future.  But it worked for me and sync'd up in my test environment.

You're awesome! Would you mind doing a quick recompile, I just pushed an update to github with a hardcoded seed while I set up the dnsseed node. It starts syncing instantly for new users and your mac wallet will do it too if you recompile it. For some reason the pnSeeds I had set up weren't working before.

I'll send you your BTC bounty too, can anyone confirm it's working on mac?

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:27:53 PM

I can test Mac once its compiled. I'll be on the look out for the new version.
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 10:32:31 PM

Here you go guys! The new Windows QT client , it now instantly syncs up without a conf file. Also has new checkpoints so there won't be any confusion.

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
caperucita

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:37:51 PM

Someone else still having problems with SuchPool balance? they already fix the negative balance, but in my case I only have 1/100 of the coins reflected.
owlhooter

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:44:02 PM

Tips appreciated here:

You're awesome! Would you mind doing a quick recompile, I just pushed an update to github with a hardcoded seed while I set up the dnsseed node. It starts syncing instantly for new users and your mac wallet will do it too if you recompile it. For some reason the pnSeeds I had set up weren't working before.

I'll send you your BTC bounty too, can anyone confirm it's working on mac?

I can do a recompile but it might not be quick, getting ready to head out to dinner with the family but I'll see if I can get it going real quick.
SlientBit

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:48:52 PM

Here you go guys! The new Windows QT client , it now instantly syncs up without a conf file. Also has new checkpoints so there won't be any confusion.

Done, fully synced, all balance accounted for, including a very recent transfer from pool Cheesy good work!

owlhooter

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:59:41 PM

I can do a recompile but it might not be quick, getting ready to head out to dinner with the family but I'll see if I can get it going real quick.

Actually, I take my comment back regarding the Mac Wallet.  It worked fine the first time, and synched like a charm.  But once you terminate the app, it crashes every time you try to re-open it again.  

OSX 10.9.2, with OpenSSL 1.0.1g installed.

The recompile is going up now, not sure why it would crash when you try to reopen it, but maybe this next one will work better?

Here is the new compile, please test it out and see if it works. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!3JxQ1bxa!uVf8DCfTNL9VIERbrLPU5tVkcswNyDpSsDJ1canvpTY
DeeSome

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:34:46 PM

Is that any different. Help says it is 0.8.6.0-beta, same as last release you uploaded?
alainden

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:40:39 PM

Gotcha!

"1001 blocs de l'historique des transaction traités" but still no tX from Sluchpool  Roll Eyes
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

Hey again guys i see that most of the problems have been fixed by now and that the network hashrate is pretty healthy. I am pointing again my rigs to mine some Quebec's Smiley
I saw the comment from the dev that he does not want to add other exchanges for the moment, and i think this is okay IF the original exchange is one of the bigger exchanges, i would say that Poloniex would be a perfect choice for this. And no i am not the type of miner that mines and dumps his coins, i always hold them and sell only if needed.
So right now this is my suggestion and i hope that the good work that the dev's are doing for this coin will continue and the good start of the coin with all the advertisement that was done will also continue.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
DeeSome

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:04:19 AM

Anybody else having problems logging in at minep.it/, miner is getting accepted shares np but I can't log in have emailed support but received no feedback on problem.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:11:56 AM

Kopam, I have to agree I wouldn't mind having Quebecoin on poloniex as well. Only because I trade there a bit more and Busoni has always been honest to me. JP if poloniex adds us is this OK for QBC?
caperucita

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:15:52 AM

Kopam, I have to agree I wouldn't mind having Quebecoin on poloniex as well. Only because I trade there a bit more and Busoni has always been honest to me. JP if poloniex adds us is this OK for QBC?

Maybe is too soon, and today Busoni just added 4 coins. But Poloniex is an excellent exchange with a lot of chart and options to see the development of QBC.
owlhooter

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:47:35 AM

This version doesn't crash when you close and re-open the app.  I even tried to move my Linux Wallet.dat file to my mac, and re-open the app with the new file - it worked fine (and my QBC where still there - amazing!)

Thanks,

PS: Sent you some QBC for your trouble  Cool

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:50:24 AM

They added us here as payment. http://circonference.ca/financement/

Also is there an opportunity for partnership with this group?
http://www.bitcoinalliance.ca
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:13:43 AM

Coin launch are way too exciting  Roll Eyes.

First time I participate in a launch. It reminded me why I no longer hang around forums to much. Even more a un-moderated one.

It's wild, on one side - some of us celebrate the launch of something very uncertain. On the other side are some crying wolf about the very same uncertainty. Hopes and hate(s) flying around.

Du coq a l’âne, J'suis vraiment curieux y'en a combien dans QBC qui sont même nord américain esti ahahaha. Le thread en francais a 2 page lmao. -no hard feeling! Wink

Mais JP, j'regarde ça aller la. Pi y'a kekchose a faire avec ca! T'a dekoi entre les mains qui pourrait honnêtement être huge si tu le nail. Genre tu pourrai finir en genre de Elon Musk, dans quelques années. Ou bin Mark Karpeles ahahaha, mais din deux cas ça va être excitant.

We should really get an official (or 2, bilingual) IRC in place.
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:59:10 AM

This mac wallet works.
Great job owlhooter.

And for those who are wondering, it's clean.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/20dcf27fd189274aa55f9dd0b2386a15315964a6ab18a8395ff0652df6e11478/analysis/1398051660/

Actually, I take my comment back regarding the Mac Wallet.  It worked fine the first time, and synched like a charm.  But once you terminate the app, it crashes every time you try to re-open it again. 

OSX 10.9.2, with OpenSSL 1.0.1g installed.

The recompile is going up now, not sure why it would crash when you try to reopen it, but maybe this next one will work better?

Here is the new compile, please test it out and see if it works. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!3JxQ1bxa!uVf8DCfTNL9VIERbrLPU5tVkcswNyDpSsDJ1canvpTY

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 04:21:38 AM

Done, fully synced, all balance accounted for, including a very recent transfer from pool Cheesy good work!

Thanks, I'm glad everything works perfectly now.

This version doesn't crash when you close and re-open the app.  I even tried to move my Linux Wallet.dat file to my mac, and re-open the app with the new file - it worked fine (and my QBC where still there - amazing!)

Thanks,

PS: Sent you some QBC for your trouble  Cool

Bounty for Owlhooter = 100% Confirmed! Awesome job, I'll send you the BTC in a few minutes.

Is that any different. Help says it is 0.8.6.0-beta, same as last release you uploaded?

It's different because it automatically syncs now without any configuration necessary. Since I just fixed the 0.8.6.0 was supposed to be anyways, I didn't update the version number.

Funny story, I actually had an interaction with "poloniex" today.

I contacted busoni right away because it seemed fishy and I was right. Just a random user trying to scam developers into bounties. His trust rating shows that now! (It was normal when he first contacted me then I reported him). I did ask Busoni to take a look at QBC since I really admire the way he does business and would love Poloniex to have us.

Coin launch are way too exciting  Roll Eyes.

First time I participate in a launch. It reminded me why I no longer hang around forums to much. Even more a un-moderated one.

It's wild, on one side - some of us celebrate the launch of something very uncertain. On the other side are some crying wolf about the very same uncertainty. Hopes and hate(s) flying around.

Du coq a l’âne, J'suis vraiment curieux y'en a combien dans QBC qui sont même nord américain esti ahahaha. Le thread en francais a 2 page lmao. -no hard feeling! Wink

Mais JP, j'regarde ça aller la. Pi y'a kekchose a faire avec ca! T'a dekoi entre les mains qui pourrait honnêtement être huge si tu le nail. Genre tu pourrai finir en genre de Elon Musk, dans quelques années. Ou bin Mark Karpeles ahahaha, mais din deux cas ça va être excitant.

We should really get an official (or 2, bilingual) IRC in place.

It's been a wild ride so far for sure. We're now the 21st of April EST time (bit past midnight here), within a day everything that was causing a problem is fixed, we have media coverage, we have exchanges, we have wallets for WINDOWS/MAC/LINUX. As far as launches go, I think we're pretty successful. I think you're right (second part of the above reply in french he says that he believes I may have something really big in my hands and I could be some sort of Canadian Elon Musk (or Mark Karpeles!)), we have something great here and the response is amazing so far. Québecoin feels different from a lot of others coins, especially nation coins. It feels real.

They added us here as payment. http://circonference.ca/financement/

Also is there an opportunity for partnership with this group?
http://www.bitcoinalliance.ca

Yeah circonference has a really nice lady/girl who blogged about us and put us in her podcast too. She's curious about crypto and technology it seems, looks like a fun person overall.

I'll look into bitcoinalliance.

JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 04:35:01 AM

A little note to exchange users. I can't stop you from adding Québecoin to your exchange, but if I ask you to wait before you do so, it's because I believe there's a reason. You may think it's unfair, but I believe a brand new coin needs to grow on one or two good exchanges and then be adopted by others later on when volume picks up.

I've had 2 exchanges add Québecoin without permission even after I told them not to, one from France and one is even from Québec. I have the best interests of both Québecoin and its users at heart when I make decisions, by not respecting that you're basically guaranteeing that I won't be adding your exchange to either the website or the first post in this thread for some time.

I think there's a way to do business and it's with respect. Unless you're a top 5 exchange with trusted security, I'd suggest contacting me first.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: