Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine  (Read 133144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moviejump

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:18:59 AM

Don't rush it guys, it will be ready soon.
BTW SaturnCoin is my favorite coin so far : ))

Why? What is so special about it?

It is highly undervalued so there is only one direction ... to Saturn! : ))

What's special about this coin is it was left for dead and has been revamped by an entire community still holding ground , soon to be highly under valued as far as mining, it's almost like arrora coins air drop except everyone can buy in super low for saturncoins "spacedrop"
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:21:00 AM

What's special about this coin is it was left for dead and has been revamped by an entire community still holding ground , soon to be highly under valued as far as mining, it's almost like arrora coins air drop except everyone can buy in super low for saturncoins "spacedrop"

I am actually impressed.

Its kind of heart touching among seeing so many crappy coins out there, to see a coin that was originally abandoned by its first dev, to be taken on my the community and expanded on into Sat2. It's really cool, honestly, and even I was a skeptic at first...but this is pretty heart warming to see in the crypto world, especially when so many people are after money only.
moviejump

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:07:37 AM

I am actually impressed.

Its kind of heart touching among seeing so many crappy coins out there, to see a coin that was originally abandoned by its first dev, to be taken on my the community and expanded on into Sat2. It's really cool, honestly, and even I was a skeptic at first...but this is pretty heart warming to see in the crypto world, especially when so many people are after money only.

I can't see mint pal and cryptsy doing this again to be honest , there's a first for everything and sat coin is doing it write now , creating it's own story and making it's own path and first actual decentralized coin by it's community nice work everyone !
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:16:38 AM

I am actually impressed.

I can't see mint pal and cryptsy doing this again to be honest , there's a first for everything and sat coin is doing it write now , creating it's own story and making it's own path and first actual decentralized coin by it's community nice work everyone !

Oh, I was just using sarcasm...Sat2 is just a pump and dump coin and we all know it.
getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:34:12 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:48:49 AM by getupppp

I am actually impressed.

Oh, I was just using sarcasm...Sat2 is just a pump and dump coin and we all know it.

We all know it ?... Who are you to speak out about what i and everyone else on this planet know ?
And it are the pump and dumpers them self who pump and dump whole days and complain after the pump and dump, so they can buy in cheap again for the next pump and dump. They are sitting behind there screens whole day watching twitter and the cryptsy chat for the next one so they can get rich over your back.

Longterm and you already would have made a nice profit on Saturncoin, 500 % profit in less than half a year. How much more greed do you want ?
Please take some time and read the forum and other info about saturncoin instead of listing to these pump and dumpers on twitter.

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 09:04:00 AM

Please launch new, updated block explorer.

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/SaturnCoin is outdated

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:19:19 AM

LAUNCH TIME

The new blockchain will be launched tomorrow (Saturday 28th of June) at 4PM GMT (Check your local time)

Note 1: we are launching slightly later than originally planned, to make sure the launch is fair for everyone. We want to make sure everyone is aware of the exact launch time to ensure everyone has a fair chance to take part in it.
Note 2: as with any coin launch, it will take a bit of time for the difficulty to normalize. To make sure this doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage, the block reward for the first couple of 100's blocks will be lower.
Note 3: our launch pool is ready to go, but if any other pool would like to take part in the launch, we'd definitely like to welcome them. If you run a pool and would like to be listed as a launch pool, then please let us know.

Lets go for it Smiley
thrassos

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 10:51:55 AM

A Saturn2Coin MPOS pool is available for pre-registrations at: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/v2/

Single Sign-On Pools: MONA, DGB, NUT, SLR, GLC, VGC, GDN and much more.
DGB Scrypt Pool - DGB Sha256d Pool - DGB Groestl Pool - DGB Skein Pool
Join us at: http://www.CryptoPoolMining.com/. Your crypto mining partner!
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:37:47 AM

A Saturn2Coin MPOS pool is available for pre-registrations at: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/v2/

Registering now, sir!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 12:43:12 PM

Small article for today : http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/sat-new-blockchain-will-be-released-today

More coming soon after launch Smiley
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:27:24 PM

hi sir,
I just opened the pool and found the information as below.
" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: [] "

whether that means the pool can not be used today to mine?
now I was in the pool
https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/sat/

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:28:42 PM

hi sir,
I just opened the pool and found the information as below.
" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: [] "

whether that means the pool can not be used today to mine?
now I was in the pool
https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/sat/

That's why it's called pre-registering, they don't have the wallet yet (not yet been launched) , so it can't connect.
hrshak462

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:52:04 PM

If anyone wants 8800 SAT, please post an address.  Most of mine are already on Cryptsy fortunately, but I have 8800 stranded in my wallet.  I don't want them to get left behind.

I wonder how many are going to get left behind.

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
hrshak462

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:05:16 PM

SX2QubgwGe2kocEhnnknCnyYWkhWromV7X

done

dogeberet

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:07:43 PM

http://saturn2.co.in/images/saturn2Coin_square.png

LAUNCH TIME

The new blockchain will be launched tomorrow (Saturday 28th of June) at 4PM GMT (Check your local time)

Note 1: we are launching slightly later than originally planned, to make sure the launch is fair for everyone. We want to make sure everyone is aware of the exact launch time to ensure everyone has a fair chance to take part in it.
Note 2: as with any coin launch, it will take a bit of time for the difficulty to normalize. To make sure this doesn't give anyone an unfair advantage, the block reward for the first couple of 100's blocks will be lower.
Note 3: our launch pool is ready to go, but if any other pool would like to take part in the launch, we'd definitely like to welcome them. If you run a pool and would like to be listed as a launch pool, then please let us know.
Will the source be in the same Github as the original SAT, or is there a new location?
hrshak462

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:13:17 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 03:54:10 PM by hrshak462

SX2QubgwGe2kocEhnnknCnyYWkhWromV7X

done

I don't know if this chain is moving though. Are we on block 125374 now?

Stepping out for an hour.  Will be back.

edit: OK, looks good!

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:04:29 PM

any pools up now

thrassos

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 04:05:56 PM

LAUNCH TIME

When the source code will be available?

Single Sign-On Pools: MONA, DGB, NUT, SLR, GLC, VGC, GDN and much more.
DGB Scrypt Pool - DGB Sha256d Pool - DGB Groestl Pool - DGB Skein Pool
Join us at: http://www.CryptoPoolMining.com/. Your crypto mining partner!
HunterS

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:08:26 PM

im confused.what just launched but never.lol

HunterS

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:15:00 PM

not off to a good start Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: