Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: These new EFFICIENT x11 algos everyone is talking about ?? BULLSHIT or real?  (Read 16232 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:41:10 PM

x11 is mainly a marketing ploy.

Darkcoin (which first used x11) didn't do any form of self-promotion or self-marketing. It's one of the most under-promoted coins out there. Darkcoin didn't even use x11 as it's main selling point but rather DarkSend. How can x11 be a marketing ploy when there was no marketing for x11?

Ya man, but I'm not running for it at the current diff.
No way. HIRO - the logo alone does it for me.

WAIT - - You're part of the hiro dev team??? WTF that scamming piece of crap coin? Instamined dog shit. Launched at 7am euro time ...tactical so most of europe and US were sleeping? People have checked the block explorer for that coin and it was totally instamined by a few people whilst most had no idea it was even launched. Other devs go to the effort of announcing, password zips.... Hiro scam ninja launches and planned it so most people were sleeping. By the time anyone noticed it a huge amount of blocks raped straight to the devs and friends pocket.

This coin is a shining example of scam.  I bet that other fucking turd slapper or whatever is a Hiro Shill too. I though you were from DRK so was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

HIRO COIN IS A TOTAL SCAM COIN....The only reason i welcome more x11 right now this second without looking further into it is just so hiro coin can burn in hell. It's only selling point is it has x11. It sucks from DRK coin and since it was only the 2nd coin copy DRK it gained some noob traction. Bolstered by 2 of the main team behind THE BIGGEST SCAM OF THE LAST WAVE OF COINS. As soon as the others all go x11 hiro will die instantly... there is no need to support such a scam. Most noobs mining it have no idea how they were pre-raped before they even found out about it.

Now i see why you are so hostile in this thread. I'm seeing this coin has all the ingredients of a SUPER SCAM.... it has the perfect scam team.

If you are connected with that coin you are obviously a total scammer. GTFO this thread. If i'd known you were a HIRO Scam shill i would have freaked out on you earlier scum bag.

Let's not derail this thread with coin pumping and certainly keep that HIRO SCAM coin away from here. FFS anyone crazy enough to mine that now has no clue who is behind it ... look at the main pumpers for that coin and check their history. I will out that entire bunch of assholes soon if they keep infesting this board with their hiro spam. Keep you scam to your own scam thread don't spam the main section with it constantly. Most people here have no idea the scams some of those have been involved with before and talked their way out of it .... now you would think they would learn about getting involved with scams...but there they both are again pushing a blatant scam coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:47:40 PM

Darkcoin (which first used x11) didn't do any form of self-promotion or self-marketing. It's one of the most under-promoted coins out there. Darkcoin didn't even use x11 as it's main selling point but rather DarkSend. How can x11 be a marketing ploy when there was no marketing for x11?

WAIT - - You're part of the hiro dev team??? WTF that scamming piece of crap coin? Instamined dog shit. Launched at 7am euro time ...tactical so most of europe and US were sleeping? People have checked the block explorer for that coin and it was totally instamined by a few people whilst most had no idea it was even launched. Other devs go to the effort of announcing, password zips.... Hiro scam ninja launches and planned it so most people were sleeping. By the time anyone noticed it a huge amount of blocks raped straight to the devs and friends pocket.

This coin is a shining example of scam.  I bet that other fucking turd slapper or whatever is a Hiro Shill too. I though you were from DRK so was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

HIRO COIN IS A TOTAL SCAM COIN....The only reason i welcome more x11 right now this second without looking further into it is just so hiro coin can burn in hell. It's only selling point is it has x11. It sucks from DRK coin and since it was only the 2nd coin copy DRK it gained some noob traction. Bolstered by 2 of the main team behind THE BIGGEST SCAM OF THE LAST WAVE OF COINS.

Now i see why you are so hostile in this thread. I'm seeing this coin has all the ingredients of a SUPER SCAM.... it has the perfect scam team.

If you are connected with that coin you are obviously a total scammer. GTFO this thread. If i'd known you were a HIRO Scam shill i would have freaked out on you earlier scum bag.

Let's not derail this thread with coin pumping and certainly keep that HIRO SCAM coin away from here. FFS anyone crazy enough to mine that now has no clue who is behind it ... look at the main pumpers for that coin and check their history. I will out that entire bunch of assholes soon if they keep infesting this board with their hiro spam. Keep you scam to your own scam thread don't spam the main section with it constantly.

No, I'm the head of the flipme dev team.
And I'm involved into software you never ever knew existed at all.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:50:19 PM

HIRO COIN IS A TOTAL SCAM COIN....The only reason i welcome more x11 right now this second without looking further into it is just so hiro coin can burn in hell. It's only selling point is it has x11. It sucks from DRK coin and since it was only the 2nd coin copy DRK it gained some noob traction. Bolstered by 2 of the main team behind THE BIGGEST SCAM OF THE LAST WAVE OF COINS.

Let's not derail this thread with coin pumping and certainly keep that HIRO SCAM coin away from here. FFS anyone crazy enough to mine that now has no clue who is behind it ... look at the main pumpers for that coin and check their history. I will out that entire bunch of assholes soon if they keep infesting this board with their hiro spam. Keep you scam to your own scam thread don't spam the main section with it constantly.

No, I'm the head of the flipme dev team.
And I'm involved into software you never ever knew existed at all.

You are involved with HIROCOIN YES OR NO?

IloveAnonCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:50:48 PM

In summay, cryptohunter will not get the answer due to a someone who said he will be quit in this thread still yell out with BS thing in order to disturb people who want to find out the real answer.

Thank you for X11 people, you help a lot with your BS thing. Instead of providing solid evidence to help other people believe in your supporting coin, right now, you make your coin looks skeptical whether is really useful or useless.  
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:53:34 PM

HIRO COIN IS A TOTAL SCAM COIN....The only reason i welcome more x11 right now this second without looking further into it is just so hiro coin can burn in hell. It's only selling point is it has x11. It sucks from DRK coin and since it was only the 2nd coin copy DRK it gained some noob traction. Bolstered by 2 of the main team behind THE BIGGEST SCAM OF THE LAST WAVE OF COINS. As soon as the others all go x11 hiro will die instantly... there is no need to support such a scam. Most noobs mining it have no idea how they were pre-raped before they even found out about it.

Let's not derail this thread with coin pumping and certainly keep that HIRO SCAM coin away from here. FFS anyone crazy enough to mine that now has no clue who is behind it ... look at the main pumpers for that coin and check their history. I will out that entire bunch of assholes soon if they keep infesting this board with their hiro spam. Keep you scam to your own scam thread don't spam the main section with it constantly. Most people here have no idea the scams some of those have been involved with before and talked their way out of it .... now you would think they would learn about getting involved with scams...but there they both are again pushing a blatant scam coin.

how did you come up with him being part of the Hiro dev team from

*No way. HIRO - the logo alone does it for me.*
flipme

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:01:58 PM

For me it's a personal obligation to fight people like you,
who try to dumb down the general public with disinformation and cheap propaganda phrases.

You are at a disadvantage, because the average poster here is already quite informed and has a good perception of being Mickey Moused by agents like you.

Get lost.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:05:36 PM

who try to dumb down the general public with disinformation and cheap propaganda phrases.

You are at a disadvantage, because the average poster here is already quite informed and has a good perception of being Mickey Moused by agents like you.

Get lost.

blah blah blah.... are you a politician Huh getting a straight answer from you seems almost impossible .... you're a slippery type.

I don't view it as a fight i'm afraid ... i view it as seeking the truth. If you need to fight that then sadly you will always lose in the end.

are you connected to the hiro coin team yes or no?

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:26:32 PM

Get lost.

This is absolutely not true. Most of the people posting here are without any tecnical or economical insight. They are attracted by fancy words and follows the herd bleating what they have read (but not understood) around the forum. Spending their money on obvious scams like earthcoin and darkcoin, coins in general that do extremly well at promoting and branding. 
jox

Activity: 681

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:27:32 PM

From Groestlcoin topic:

Someone on the french forum about mining i come from run some tests with a simple rig setup, with 2 x R9 280X

All tests ran with the same frequency etc..
Each algo can be optimized, but for comparison, it's good.

Power at the wall:
Idle
80-90w

scrypt
550W - 2 x 720khs

Scrypt-N
537W - 2 x 350khs

Scrypt-jane  
485W- 2 x 133khs

Groestl
271W - 2 x 7 025khs

Myr-G
295W - 2 x 9 920khs

skein
440 W - 2 x 212 500khs

Keccak
430W - 2 x 316 000khs

X11
285W - 2 x 2 080khs

Result : Groestl is the most gpu friendly algo, for power, temp and noise, even better than X11 Smiley

a little tuning on one of mine:
4 R9 280x + 1 x 7950.
3 R9 are overclocked at 1250MHz, the 4th at 1150MHz - 1.2v
The 7950 runs at 1100MHz - 1.15v
Memory for all 4 run at 1000MHz
Look at the temp (scrypt : between 75 to 83°C)
sgminer 4.1.0 - Started: [2014-04-04 20:27:39]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5s):38.01M (avg):37.30Mh/s | A:2108  R:0  HW:0  WU:136.074/m
ST: 1  SS: 40  NB: 18  LW: 1538  GF: 0  RF: 0
Connected to Pool 0 (stratum) diff 0.000 as user azhago.2
Block: 244150fe...  Diff:101  Started: [20:44:59]  Best share: 4.35K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[P]ool management [G]PU management [Settings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
GPU 0:  45.0C 3366RPM | 8.036M/8.035Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:29.886/m I:24
 GPU 1:  45.0C 3258RPM | 8.036M/8.035Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:28.166/m I:24
 GPU 2:  48.0C 3337RPM | 8.036M/8.035Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:33.747/m I:24
 GPU 3:  48.0C 3233RPM | 7.392M/7.378Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:20.878/m I:19
 GPU 4:  38.0C 5277RPM | 5.845M/5.835Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:23.396/m I:20
[20:45:30] Accepted 0958aa9c Diff 27/0.000 GPU 4 at Pool 0
[20:45:38] Accepted 0eb6b909 Diff 17/0.000 GPU 2 at Pool 0
[20:45:39] Accepted 1dbce2e6 Diff 0.000/0.000 GPU 0 at Pool 0
[20:45:41] Accepted 181052de Diff 10/0.000 GPU 2 at Pool 0
[20:45:45] Accepted 05700585 Diff 47/0.000 GPU 0 at Pool 0
[20:45:49] Accepted 131f1947 Diff 13/0.000 GPU 1 at Pool 0
[20:45:50] Accepted 06b61d40 Diff 38/0.000 GPU 4 at Pool 0
[20:45:54] Accepted 307ecd9e Diff 1.35K/0.000 GPU 4 at Pool 0
[20:46:02] Accepted 10c2d09e Diff 15/0.000 GPU 0 at Pool 0
[20:46:04] Accepted 126ecee9 Diff 13/0.000 GPU 0 at Pool 0
flipme

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:30:50 PM

Get lost.

This is absolutely not true. Most of the people posting here are without any tecnical or economical insight. They are attracted by fancy words and follows the herd bleating what they have read (but not understood) around the forum. Spending their money on obvious scams like earthcoin and darkcoin, coins in general that do extremly well at promoting and branding. 

What does Earthcoin matter here now, please enlighten me.
Just a fuck of a crap coin.

Darkcoin is the bleeding edge of crypto currencies though.
Tell me what you mean with your statement.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:33:14 PM

Get lost.

tell me how darkcoin is a scam and how they are good at promoting?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:40:55 PM

So far i have this with the current miners we have...

scrypt N   - very asic proof due to cost of hardware required...

qrk -  very efficient in terms of heat and electricity - asic proof for now. - is the efficiency due to miner being poor?

x11 - very efficient in terms of heat and electricity  - asic proof for now. - is the efficiency due to miner being poor?

that seems about the summary so far... that is all we have been able to establish.

security of each i guess can also depend on other factors ie block times....etc. I really don't know much regarding how to attack coins and possible attack vectors. There have been simple yes and no answers but as yet nothing to deep so most of us don't really know.

smolen

Activity: 524

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:58:03 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 11:09:47 PM by smolen

5. is it more asic resistant that qrk?
ASIC implementation of X11 would be a bit simpler and a bit less effective (in terms of performance gain over GPU per mm^2 of die space) than implementation of Quark algorithm.
X11 is rather straightforward, there are some caveats inside hash functions, but for well known hashes it would be just concatenation of published implementations.
For Quark algorithm one can implement 9 hashing stages, 3 of them will be paired - e.g. calculate Keccak and JH in parallel, then discard one of results. Or, to save die space, it's possible to implement 6 hashing cores and some dispatching and routing logic around them.
Anyway, the best ASIC protection is small capitalization of altcoins Smiley

7. is it x12, x13, x99 going to be better? will we need to fork all of the coins over and over again?
Blindly chaining hash functions could theoretically lead to increased collision rate.

EDIT:
SHA-256 was optimized to the bone with Bitcoin, it was over 99% efficient compared to a "perfect" miner that didn't waste any ops anywhere because it only had a few ops here and there that were necessary but not part of the algorithm
Exactly. I expect SHA3 GPU miners to be optimized to the same level very soon.

Of course I gave you bad advice. Good one is way out of your price range.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:07:24 PM

5. is it more asic resistant that qrk?
ASIC implementation of X11 would be a bit simpler and a bit less effective (in terms of performance gain over GPU per mm^2 of die space) than implementation of Quark algorithm.
X11 is rather straightforward, there are some caveats inside hash functions, but for well known hashes it would be just concatenation of published implementations.
For Quark algorithm one can implement 9 hashing stages, 3 of them will be paired - e.g. calculate Keccak and JH in parallel, then discard one of results. Or, to save die space, it's possible to implement 6 hashing cores and some dispatching and routing logic around them.
Anyway, the best ASIC protection is small capitalization of altcoins Smiley

7. is it x12, x13, x99 going to be better? will we need to fork all of the coins over and over again?
Blindly chaining hash functions could theoretically lead to increased collision rate.

This person has a great understanding of these things, his skills in this area are unquestioned. So i personally would listed to what he is saying on this particular part.  

If he tells me x11 asic implementation is easier that QRK i will take that as the case. Until greater arguement is heard.

So it would seem x11 is less asic resistant that perhaps scryptN and qrk.... the question is were the 11 algos in x11 blindly chained and could they theoretically lead to increased collisions?

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:14:10 PM

Jesus tap dancing christ you guys. This thread COULD have been helpful and had some quality discussion, and I partially agree with the whole "why is X11 so damn cool?" thing, but unfortunately this has now devolved into something completely unproductive.

X11 runs cool - who the hell knows why, and it's sure not getting solved because of this thread.

Yup total wast of time. Should have known it after reading the heat up.

yeah sorry we let it sink into this kind of screaming and shouting... however don't leave now. We have just had input from the only person that coded a gpu miner for the first chained algo coin...

also thanks for your input i am reading the outputs you posted for each algo...

Or if you don't wish to stay in this thread, then create your own one probing about x11 . It is important we find out how good x11 really is before we see most coins moving that way.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

I will post gpuz/cgminer screenshots if you would like of my gpu (7750) running script and x11 algos. I don't have a watt meter so I can't measure power consumption but one can assume lower temps, lower watt usage.

i said CPU MINER

gpu miners are not even listed on the ANN page lol
when was the coin released ? and they are STILL have not added them to the ANN page yet everything else conceivable is ?
and yet its still paraded around as a cpu only coin and listed on the "cpu only coins" topic ...

I will rename the "CPU Only" topic to CPU Friendly or something similar. The current, publicly available X11 GPU miner does NOT have a large advantage over the X11 CPU miner. That is why it is why X11 coins are on the list.

The current GPU miner may leave room for optimization.  

Hello Wink

We're a bit off-topic but we got something useful out of the conversation lol
That would be a really great idea actually because lets not forget a lot of new people come here and are going to be overwhelmed by so much info.

CPU only coins don't even exist really.. it's a ploy for when they are launched to lure in users and then all of a sudden there is word of gpu miners being worked on
that can stretch out for months and show me a guy out there that woudln't sit on a gpu miner for 3 months privately while everyone else is stuck cpu mining.
see what i am saying ? i REALLY hope so everyone Wink ..AKA: Smelters gpu miner ring a bell guys Huh?
And you all out there can't say this has not happened and i have suggested this was a very real possibility with x11 coins and any coin really.
and i have been screamed at in response when all i have ever done since day one is use my skills and experience to point out
how a dev can use a variety of angles to his advantage.. ARE they using the advantage ? that is a whole other question to get into.
All that blah blah blah is deadly obvious and should go with out saying to each one us except noobs that just got here..
and i said it for them ! ..so don't flame me for warning new guys coming along, i am looking out for ever person in crypto myself included.
Lets just keep things honest and on the table. I can take some scammy bs if its up front but i can't tolerate scammy weazles lying and playing deceptive games.

and one guy said earlier SHA256 is 100% optimized and then he said Scypt was not.. pure bullshit..
if there was some major optimization that could be done to scrypt it would been done already so don't feed me that bs to push an angle lol
i know i looked into it specifically actually and aside from some hashing checking optimization which did little i didn't see anything major..

Now X11 on the other hand is something we should be asking questions about.. i have not looked at the source yet but someone said earlier
the difference between x11 and Quark was some RANDOM rounds of hashing using multiple algos.. THAT was *if true a valuable contribution to this topic.
When he said that my ears perked up and i thought ok now we're getting somewhere lol
Let me return with a quick comment on that to perk your ears up now.. try this on for size lol

I made a miner prob 6 months ago that was based off another guys miner that he i found in the source code he had experimented with actually
REMOVING one of the hashing algo's completely (but it gave that guy like 60% invalid shares)
I did this and other various mods and i even coded some super small algos to improve efficiency on the hashing checking too
Simply removing the algo i think produces a LOT invalid shares BUT all i did was add a code check on hash validation that fixed that.
And what that did was show my miner hashing twice as fast but i am not sure it actually made any difference wise with coin earnings (not double at least anyway)
I see it as a an efficiency issue though.. one of many i made / looked into etc
So what does that teach us guys ? What does it tell you if i can delete one of the hashing algos competently from the miner ?
AND STILL submit 100% valid shares at any difficulty !

Anyway i want the same answers as OP does and i have *some insight to this stuff because i have worked on miners for ages (lots of quark miner mods)

I also think OP should self mod the topic next time maybe lol

Lastly i have always shared any coding efficiency experiments etc i have made.. my source is always available and if anyone wants to see.. i have never had anything to hide.

FUD first & ask questions later™
flipme

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:41:51 PM

Can you comment:

With sufficient funding, how long would it take to roll out usable ASICs based on a multi algo concept?

Do you think you can hold up to AMD and nVidia? They are not gonna miss that boat for very much longer.
Not only for crypto hashing, but for any kind of a custom instruction set for scientific applications.
They are not sleeping on trees.

Would a well meant ASIC be able to keep up with a 3000 stream GPU doing a custom program?
The noise of my GPU cards just said: NO!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
smolen

Activity: 524

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:54:12 PM

This person has a great understanding of these things, his skills in this area are unquestioned. So i personally would listed to what he is saying on this particular part.  

If he tells me x11 asic implementation is easier that QRK i will take that as the case. Until greater arguement is heard.

So it would seem x11 is less asic resistant that perhaps scryptN and qrk.... the question is were the 11 algos in x11 blindly chained and could they theoretically lead to increased collisions?
Thank you for kind words, but just for record - I worked with very talented hardware engineers, learned a lot in the process, but newer did any HW project myself. Anything I wrote here is just an educated guess.
X11 is a bit simpler to implement in silicon, but I expect that seasoned engineer will not notice the difference. On the other hand, Quark will require less FPGA chips if someone will go crazy route with interconnected FPGA implementation Smiley
Regarding chaining - that's very theoretical speculation, even if there is 2^32 preimages for every hash value in Scrypt (or X11, or X1000), I know no way to exploit it...

show me a guy out there that woudln't sit on a gpu miner for 3 months privately while everyone else is stuck cpu mining.
see what i am saying ? i REALLY hope so everyone Wink ..AKA: Smelters gpu miner ring a bell guys Huh?
Believe or not, I didn't mine on my GPU this year and only typed 2 (two) characters of crypto-related code. The core of Smelter - optimized groestl implementation - is published in sph thread. The other possible way of speeding up Quark (not implemented in Smelter) is finally made public by cbuchner1. So I expect sph-miner to become soon almost ideal Quark miner, without much room for optimization. And X11 contains 5 more hash functions to play with Wink

and one guy said earlier SHA256 is 100% optimized and then he said Scypt was not.. pure bullshit..
if there was some major optimization that could be done to scrypt it would been done already so don't feed me that bs to push an angle lol
i know i looked into it specifically actually and aside from some hashing checking optimization which did little i didn't see anything major..
There still is a possibility to speedup Scrypt on GPU (as used in Litecoin and implemented in cgminer, there are too many scrypts today Smiley) - something like 20%, may be 50% with some luck. No one noticed misplaced 'if' operator Wink

Of course I gave you bad advice. Good one is way out of your price range.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:58:23 PM

no offense smolen was just stating the facts.. you did what you did before Wink
and it wasn't that big of a deal to me or i would have flamed you instead of popping by your topic before to say hi all friendly like lol
and i had no idea about your newer developments you said now so thanks for that info.
more *honest info ? great !!
so smolen sorry if it sounded like i was coming after you.. we need people who can code in this scene  Kiss

FUD first & ask questions later™
flipme

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:15:32 AM

My god, all you senior and hero all day posters, you just sound so fucked up in this thread, it's unbelievable.
Do you really consider somebody with a brain between their ears is going to fall for your twitter?

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM