Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 01:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vega Bet Crypto Casino No KYC, Instant | 150FS no deposit bonus Limited time  (Read 12719 times)
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:46:48 AM
 #1061

I saw this post in X,

Vega Bet launched another giveaway and there will be 10 winners of 50$ FS.
Mechanics on how to join can be found in the link.

They are also actively posting giveaway on X and Discord.

link: here
They post promocode on telegram, you can claim it there as well. That code has no weekly wagering requirement, unlike some other casinos where promo codes come with weekly wagering requirements.

It is $3 bonus. Just check vegabet’s telegram channel for the promocode.. I’m too lazy to post it here and it might already be fully claimed anyway.
Yes, I edited my post and included the link to claim the promo code. I was able to claim after I edited my post.
Right now, I'm not really sure if it is still available since the promo code is only limited to 200 people. For those who are able to claim the free 3$, congrats to us and goodluck!

Btw, they already announced in X the 10 winners of 50$ FS  Wink

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
masulum
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2046



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 10:21:56 AM
 #1062


I think most people mix up the chance of finishing the wager with how long the bankroll lasts. Smaller bets mostly just give you more spins to ride out the variance, the math itself doesn't really change. Do you think there's a point where the bet gets so small that it's not worth the time anymore, since you'd need thousands of spins?

Well, it all depends on each gambler habits. everything just a part of suggestion, in case someone don’t have enough money to bet, rather than spending it all on a single bet or a single bonus buy in slots, placing smaller bets might be a better option to meet those requirements. Of course, this will take longer to achieve, and for those who don’t want to take their time, the method I’ve shared won’t be a good choice, and can choose the simple way with higher deposit and higher wager with one betting action maybe.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Renampun
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 417


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 04:27:18 PM
 #1063

There will be an international match today between Belgium and Turkey.. I think Belgium will win this match.. they come off a positive result against Italy and they are playing at home.. also, Tielemans and KDB could be the key playmakers for Belgium, and with Lammens as Belgium's main goalkeeper, it will probably make it harder for them to concede goals. So I think Belgium can win convincingly, maybe 3-0.


██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Frankolala
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1017


#on God


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:18:03 PM
 #1064

There will be an international match today between Belgium and Turkey.. I think Belgium will win this match.. they come off a positive result against Italy and they are playing at home.. also, Tielemans and KDB could be the key playmakers for Belgium, and with Lammens as Belgium's main goalkeeper, it will probably make it harder for them to concede goals. So I think Belgium can win convincingly, maybe 3-0.


I also have the feelings that Belgium will win the game because there performance has been superb in this competition. Turkey will only try their best but it wouldn't be enough to stop Belgium from getting all three points because they're better than Turkey. However, I don't expect three goals to nothing because I believe that Turkey will definitely, find the back of the net and Belgium might not score up to three goals.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 11:14:50 PM
 #1065

I think most people mix up the chance of finishing the wager with how long the bankroll lasts. Smaller bets mostly just give you more spins to ride out the variance, the math itself doesn't really change. Do you think there's a point where the bet gets so small that it's not worth the time anymore, since you'd need thousands of spins?

Well, it all depends on each gambler habits. everything just a part of suggestion, in case someone don’t have enough money to bet, rather than spending it all on a single bet or a single bonus buy in slots, placing smaller bets might be a better option to meet those requirements. Of course, this will take longer to achieve, and for those who don’t want to take their time, the method I’ve shared won’t be a good choice, and can choose the simple way with higher deposit and higher wager with one betting action maybe.
I have taken that route with placing smaller bets and doing it with automatic spin. It's less hassle although that's the caveat of it that it will take longer time to fulfill the requirement. I'd only fulfill that whenever I've got time so that I can still monitor it while doing some other things and at the same time, I'm not going to take too much risk from my bankroll by doing it. This is an ideal option for those who don't want to spend a lot while trying to hit on those required numbers.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
khaled0111
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3493


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 11:35:20 PM
 #1066

...
As I said, it depends on how much you have in your bankroll. For example, if you have $10 in your bankroll and place $0.1 bets, it's exactly the same as someone who has $100 and places $1 bets.
However, I agree with you that placing small bets can give you the feeling that you may fulfil the wagering requirement safely (without much risks), but it doesn't. It’s just another gambling fallacy, nothing more.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
BlackBoss_
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1512
Merit: 749


Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:12:04 AM
 #1067

As I said, it depends on how much you have in your bankroll. For example, if you have $10 in your bankroll and place $0.1 bets, it's exactly the same as someone who has $100 and places $1 bets.
However, I agree with you that placing small bets can give you the feeling that you may fulfil the wagering requirement safely (without much risks), but it doesn't. It’s just another gambling fallacy, nothing more.
Because the wagering requirement is the same and to win a wagering contest, wagering volume does not change no matter which strategies you use during the contest for accumulating your wagering volume and competing with other participants.

Top participants with highest wagering volumes have to wager more rounds with smaller capital to have an identified figure of wager volume, or have to wager less times but with bigger capital for each bet. Generally nothing change in long term because it's a game of probability, so wagering with bigger or smaller capital does not change probability.

It's one of gambling fallacy, you're right about that.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Odohu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 787



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:34:41 AM
 #1068

There will be an international match today between Belgium and Turkey.. I think Belgium will win this match.. they come off a positive result against Italy and they are playing at home.. also, Tielemans and KDB could be the key playmakers for Belgium, and with Lammens as Belgium's main goalkeeper, it will probably make it harder for them to concede goals. So I think Belgium can win convincingly, maybe 3-0.


What is that negative sign doing behind the odd of Belgium? is the odds -1.818 or 1.818? If the later is the case, I must say that it is a very generous odd and like a free gift because Belgium will trash Turkey in that match.


As I said, it depends on how much you have in your bankroll. For example, if you have $10 in your bankroll and place $0.1 bets, it's exactly the same as someone who has $100 and places $1 bets.
However, I agree with you that placing small bets can give you the feeling that you may fulfil the wagering requirement safely (without much risks), but it doesn't. It’s just another gambling fallacy, nothing more.
I don't understand your maths because it is not adding up when consider wagered. $0.1 bets on a $10 balance is the same percentage of the account balance as $1 bet on a $100 balance but the wagered volume is completely different and that is what the casino look at and not the percentage of your balance you use in your individual bets. Unless, I did not get your point for which I would want you to make further clarifications.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:09:10 PM
 #1069

As I said, it depends on how much you have in your bankroll. For example, if you have $10 in your bankroll and place $0.1 bets, it's exactly the same as someone who has $100 and places $1 bets.
However, I agree with you that placing small bets can give you the feeling that you may fulfil the wagering requirement safely (without much risks), but it doesn't. It’s just another gambling fallacy, nothing more.
I don't understand your maths because it is not adding up when consider wagered. $0.1 bets on a $10 balance is the same percentage of the account balance as $1 bet on a $100 balance but the wagered volume is completely different and that is what the casino look at and not the percentage of your balance you use in your individual bets. Unless, I did not get your point for which I would want you to make further clarifications.
I think what he meant by that is if you are placing a bet with only 0.10$ per bet, it would take you 100 bets to reach $10 wager.
A little different when you have a higher bankroll like for example, if you have a 100$ balance and place 1$ bet, you will need 100 bets to reach the same amount as your entire balance. Compared to someone with a small balance, placing a bet of 1$ can possibly result to losing the entire balance much faster.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:51:14 PM
 #1070

...
As I said, it depends on how much you have in your bankroll. For example, if you have $10 in your bankroll and place $0.1 bets, it's exactly the same as someone who has $100 and places $1 bets.
However, I agree with you that placing small bets can give you the feeling that you may fulfil the wagering requirement safely (without much risks), but it doesn't. It’s just another gambling fallacy, nothing more.
I understand the logic and everyone's pockets are not the same. I'd went with that route with placing very little bets just to fulfill the wagering requirements and it was successful. And if that's a gambler's fallacy, I think that you're right but as long as it works for me and to me it's not really that much while trying to fulfill that, I'll always choose to go for that option.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!