Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 02:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vega Bet Crypto Casino No KYC, Instant | 150FS no deposit bonus Limited time  (Read 12719 times)
PX-Z
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 07:50:49 PM
 #1041

Everyone has their own preference to which currency to use, but the idea that smaller bets increase your chances of fulfilling  the wagering requirement is a common misconception.
I have to admit that I used to think the same, but mathematically, that’s not true. The chances of completing the wagering requirement depend on your bankroll, the game RTP and, of course, your luck. The same applies to bonus buys as well.
Bet smaller means you will have to bet more times and in long run, difference is not too big between bet small and bet big. Because the most important thing is bet in many times to reach the required wager volume, and factors that affect it are things like you already mentioned: bankroll, RTP of games you played with, and luck factor.

Skillful gamblers and participants in wagering contests will know well about these factors, choose good games to play but during playing and wagering time, they must depend on luck factor to defend their gambling capital and achieving wagering requirement.
I think the important distinction is between bankroll longevity and the actual probability of completing the wager requirement.

Betting smaller doesn't increase the mathematical chance of completing the requirement by itself. It mainly allows your bankroll to survive more spins and reduces the impact of individual losing bets. If you have a limited bankroll, that might still a reasonable strategy.

For ex. the wagering requirement of $1,000, betting $0.028 (base on @Renampun) means you need roughly 35,700 spins, while betting $1 requires only 1,000 spins. The amount wagered is still the same.

And that's right that the total wager volume still has to be reached. RTP, bankroll, bet size, and luck of course, determine whether you survive long enough to get there.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
masulum
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2046



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 07:54:07 AM
 #1042


Betting smaller doesn't increase the mathematical chance of completing the requirement by itself. It mainly allows your bankroll to survive more spins and reduces the impact of individual losing bets. If you have a limited bankroll, that might still a reasonable strategy.

For ex. the wagering requirement of $1,000, betting $0.028 (base on @Renampun) means you need roughly 35,700 spins, while betting $1 requires only 1,000 spins. The amount wagered is still the same.

And that's right that the total wager volume still has to be reached. RTP, bankroll, bet size, and luck of course, determine whether you survive long enough to get there.


That’s right, betting with smaller amount isn’t about increasing your chances of winning or losing, but about extending the time to meet/reached the wagering requirement. i will take from your example, if you bet $1, you need 1,000 spins it make sense, if you have at least $300 balance, but how if you only have $20 in your balance? Can you really reach 1,000 spins? I don't think so, especially when the reels aren’t as your expected, from my experience, in slots game you maybe find unconnected reels or just get 1% return from 50 to 100 spins, so from that number of spins, you get less than the total amount wagered during that period. with a $1 bet, if no winning combinations appear within 20 spins, from $20 balance, your balance will be gone immediately. That’s why betting the minimum amount is meant to extend your playtime, for small bettor, so with these small bets,  might end up playing more than the minimum wager requirement for that event.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:45:51 AM
 #1043


Betting smaller doesn't increase the mathematical chance of completing the requirement by itself. It mainly allows your bankroll to survive more spins and reduces the impact of individual losing bets. If you have a limited bankroll, that might still a reasonable strategy.

For ex. the wagering requirement of $1,000, betting $0.028 (base on @Renampun) means you need roughly 35,700 spins, while betting $1 requires only 1,000 spins. The amount wagered is still the same.

And that's right that the total wager volume still has to be reached. RTP, bankroll, bet size, and luck of course, determine whether you survive long enough to get there.


That’s right, betting with smaller amount isn’t about increasing your chances of winning or losing, but about extending the time to meet/reached the wagering requirement. i will take from your example, if you bet $1, you need 1,000 spins it make sense, if you have at least $300 balance, but how if you only have $20 in your balance? Can you really reach 1,000 spins? I don't think so, especially when the reels aren’t as your expected, from my experience, in slots game you maybe find unconnected reels or just get 1% return from 50 to 100 spins, so from that number of spins, you get less than the total amount wagered during that period. with a $1 bet, if no winning combinations appear within 20 spins, from $20 balance, your balance will be gone immediately. That’s why betting the minimum amount is meant to extend your playtime, for small bettor, so with these small bets,  might end up playing more than the minimum wager requirement for that event.
At the end of the day, it still depends on what the participant will prefer when it comes to completing their wagering requirement.
Some may choose to play using INR currency giving them the opportunity to have a bet on the lowest possible which of course will take them a little longer because they need to take more spins to reach the required number of wagering requirement. It will give them more space on managing their bankroll and keeping it survive longer until they reach the requirement.

While others prefer to complete the wagering requirement by purchasing the bonhs buy worth $20. They finish the requirement without any other rituals, preparations, or so on.

Neither of these options is good, whether they aim to survive longer, suddenly get lucky and earn more while completing the wagering requirement, or losing some from their bankroll.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Crypto Library
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1249


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:38:02 PM
 #1044

I would like to ask everyone hear that you guys play on the mobile with Vegabet ?
Actually today I can't access my PC so I was going to try 150 free spins out of Vegabet's BTCR7 on mobile. However, when I sign up for an account, it shows invalid referral when I enter BTCR7? What is the reason for this? Or is there an option inside the casino that I can't find to claim 150 spins with this code? And where can I get these spins after making love?

Anyway, I've strayed from the main point, the main issue is that when I opened these games on my mobile, the display of my mobile browser got stuck, meaning it wouldn't work without reloading the casino, so can't these games be played on mobile? Or is it showing like this because I haven't made a deposit?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PX-Z
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 11:05:04 PM
 #1045

....

That’s right, betting with smaller amount isn’t about increasing your chances of winning or losing, but about extending the time to meet/reached the wagering requirement. i will take from your example, if you bet $1, you need 1,000 spins it make sense, if you have at least $300 balance, but how if you only have $20 in your balance? Can you really reach 1,000 spins? I don't think so, especially when the reels aren’t as your expected, from my experience, in slots game you maybe find unconnected reels or just get 1% return from 50 to 100 spins, so from that number of spins, you get less than the total amount wagered during that period. with a $1 bet, if no winning combinations appear within 20 spins, from $20 balance, your balance will be gone immediately. That’s why betting the minimum amount is meant to extend your playtime, for small bettor, so with these small bets,  might end up playing more than the minimum wager requirement for that event.
That's a fair point. But i think we're talking about two different things, one is the mathematical chance of completing the wagering requirement, and two, the ability of a small bankroll to survive long enough to accumulate the required wager volume.

With only $20, betting $1 means you are risking like 5% of your entire bankroll on every spin. If you have a bad sequence, you can be wiped out before generating much wagering volume. At $0.028, you can make hundreds of spins with the same $20, giving you more opportunity to accumulate wagering volume.

So for small bettor, i agree that minimum betting can be useful for bankroll longevity. But whether they actually complete the wager requirement still depends on how long the bankroll survives and the results on every spin.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 12:23:50 AM
 #1046

I would like to ask everyone hear that you guys play on the mobile with Vegabet ?
Actually today I can't access my PC so I was going to try 150 free spins out of Vegabet's BTCR7 on mobile. However, when I sign up for an account, it shows invalid referral when I enter BTCR7? What is the reason for this? Or is there an option inside the casino that I can't find to claim 150 spins with this code? And where can I get these spins after making love?

Anyway, I've strayed from the main point, the main issue is that when I opened these games on my mobile, the display of my mobile browser got stuck, meaning it wouldn't work without reloading the casino, so can't these games be played on mobile? Or is it showing like this because I haven't made a deposit?

Yes, I play on mobile, mostly Blackjack and when placing bet on sports.

There might be an issue with BTCR7, you have the same issue with someone that tried to claim it a few weeks ago. It seems that the  code is no longer working. No one cam confirm the reason why the code stopped working since it shows that the expiration of the code is 2027.

But you can try using another code "VEGAR7" which you can also see in our personal text, it offers the same 150FS.


██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Crypto Library
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1249


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 10:03:19 AM
 #1047

Yes, I play on mobile, mostly Blackjack and when placing bet on sports.
Can you say in which browser you used to play this casino ?
I am currently running Mozilla Firefox and I am seeing this problem: when I click on a game, the interface for running the game appears and then that tab goes to freeze.

Quote
There might be an issue with BTCR7, you have the same issue with someone that tried to claim it a few weeks ago. It seems that the  code is no longer working. No one cam confirm the reason why the code stopped working since it shows that the expiration of the code is 2027.
But you can try using another code "VEGAR7" which you can also see in our personal text, it offers the same 150FS.
I think issue is not with the BTCR7 rather I applied the code in the wrong form like it should be inside of the casino not in the sign-up interfaces on the referral code,, and I used that on the referral codes. And maybe that is why it's shows code is invalid.
You can see this image I already active BTCR7 code.


But I still couldn't found where to use the 150free spin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:23:48 AM
 #1048

Yes, I play on mobile, mostly Blackjack and when placing bet on sports.
Can you say in which browser you used to play this casino ?
I am currently running Mozilla Firefox and I am seeing this problem: when I click on a game, the interface for running the game appears and then that tab goes to freeze.
I have the same problem when I'm using chrome on mobile. I think it happens everytime I start a game and Vega bet has this feature on mobile that automatically switches you to full screen mode. What I am doing before is I only press the back key to exit the full screen mode. Right now, I switch to TOR browser when I play, so far I don't have the same issue of screen freeze.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 08:18:33 PM
 #1049

You can see this image I already active BTCR7 code.

But I still couldn't found where to use the 150free spin
Did you try to go to spin already because based on that image and as you have said, it's already been activated. I thought that the code has expired somehow but it worked on you.

I have the same problem when I'm using chrome on mobile. I think it happens everytime I start a game and Vega bet has this feature on mobile that automatically switches you to full screen mode. What I am doing before is I only press the back key to exit the full screen mode. Right now, I switch to TOR browser when I play, so far I don't have the same issue of screen freeze.
Aside from that try switching with other browsers which leaves brave and edge.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:39:27 PM
 #1050



New Vega Bet weekly event has been posted!

As usual, there will be 3 players who will win $50 each. A total of $150 weekly prize pool.
I was shocked at first to see that there are more than 10 participants last week, I thought I was not going to make it. Luckily, I made it to be one of the lucky winners!

See you again to those who will participate again this time Wink

Congrats to us winners!

Winners:
Quote
brooksby   Vega Player ID: 781592   7   win                                                                  
DabsPoorVersion   Vega Player ID: 786734   9   win                                                                  
btooonn   Vega Player ID: 790725   7   win

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Renampun
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 417


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:21:25 PM
Merited by Crypto Library (1)
 #1051

I am currently running Mozilla Firefox and I am seeing this problem: when I click on a game, the interface for running the game appears and then that tab goes to freeze.

Try using a different browser, whether it's Brave or Opera, it should work. If that still doesn't work, then there's no other way but to use a desktop to play, whether your device has issues or whatever.. because I’ve played on my phone before and it was fine.

Quote
But I still couldn't found where to use the 150free spin

To use the bonus, you can use it on BGAMING and Aviamasters, just like Vega explained below.

Promo code for 150FS - BTCR7 - is active.


Allowed Games:
BGAMING
Aviamasters
Bonus Code:
BTCR7
FS - 150
Minimum deposit to claim the bonus: NO

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 08:41:39 PM
 #1052



New Vega Bet weekly event has been posted!

As usual, there will be 3 players who will win $50 each. A total of $150 weekly prize pool.
I was shocked at first to see that there are more than 10 participants last week, I thought I was not going to make it. Luckily, I made it to be one of the lucky winners!

See you again to those who will participate again this time Wink

Congrats to us winners!

Winners:
Quote
brooksby   Vega Player ID: 781592   7   win                                                                  
DabsPoorVersion   Vega Player ID: 786734   9   win                                                                  
btooonn   Vega Player ID: 790725   7   win

First of all congratulations on being amongst the winners and then secondly thanks for the update, I think I will also join the party. I am not that frequent on the games and round board like before and I know am missing a lot too since there are so many crazy promo that are actively being posted on that board. Usually competitions like this usually contains so many users but seeing that you said the last one had just a few users is showing probability that not much person knows about it.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
rbynxx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 629


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 11:44:18 PM
 #1053

First of all congratulations on being amongst the winners and then secondly thanks for the update, I think I will also join the party. I am not that frequent on the games and round board like before and I know am missing a lot too since there are so many crazy promo that are actively being posted on that board. Usually competitions like this usually contains so many users but seeing that you said the last one had just a few users is showing probability that not much person knows about it.
You know Dabs wouldn't let anyone win it on that promo, because he's so focused on it, lol. Well, I think sooner or later that would be flocked by participants now that NBA is coming again and I see a lot of basketball enthusiasts that will join something like that, if only Vega will also make a specific promo just for NBA.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:38:43 AM
 #1054

First of all congratulations on being amongst the winners and then secondly thanks for the update, I think I will also join the party. I am not that frequent on the games and round board like before and I know am missing a lot too since there are so many crazy promo that are actively being posted on that board. Usually competitions like this usually contains so many users but seeing that you said the last one had just a few users is showing probability that not much person knows about it.
You know Dabs DabsPoorVersion wouldn't let anyone win it on that promo, because he's so focused on it, lol. Well, I think sooner or later that would be flocked by participants now that NBA is coming again and I see a lot of basketball enthusiasts that will join something like that, if only Vega will also make a specific promo just for NBA.
Haha. It's not that I wouldn't let any other participants to win the event. It's an open event that everyone can join as long as we follow the rules and complete all the requirements before the date of the match. I just got lucky enough to make a back to back win this time.

I actually look forward to see more people joining this event. The more people to participate, it will be more interesting and the competition will be more exciting. As I have checked, this weekly event has been running for quite some time now. Let's look forward on new NBA season because Vega Bet might release another event.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Mutuvasilin
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 45
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:38:59 PM
 #1055

....

That’s right, betting with smaller amount isn’t about increasing your chances of winning or losing, but about extending the time to meet/reached the wagering requirement. i will take from your example, if you bet $1, you need 1,000 spins it make sense, if you have at least $300 balance, but how if you only have $20 in your balance? Can you really reach 1,000 spins? I don't think so, especially when the reels aren’t as your expected, from my experience, in slots game you maybe find unconnected reels or just get 1% return from 50 to 100 spins, so from that number of spins, you get less than the total amount wagered during that period. with a $1 bet, if no winning combinations appear within 20 spins, from $20 balance, your balance will be gone immediately. That’s why betting the minimum amount is meant to extend your playtime, for small bettor, so with these small bets,  might end up playing more than the minimum wager requirement for that event.
That's a fair point. But i think we're talking about two different things, one is the mathematical chance of completing the wagering requirement, and two, the ability of a small bankroll to survive long enough to accumulate the required wager volume.

With only $20, betting $1 means you are risking like 5% of your entire bankroll on every spin. If you have a bad sequence, you can be wiped out before generating much wagering volume. At $0.028, you can make hundreds of spins with the same $20, giving you more opportunity to accumulate wagering volume.

So for small bettor, i agree that minimum betting can be useful for bankroll longevity. But whether they actually complete the wager requirement still depends on how long the bankroll survives and the results on every spin.

I think most people mix up the chance of finishing the wager with how long the bankroll lasts. Smaller bets mostly just give you more spins to ride out the variance, the math itself doesn't really change. Do you think there's a point where the bet gets so small that it's not worth the time anymore, since you'd need thousands of spins?
PX-Z
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:12:36 PM
 #1056

....
That's a fair point. But i think we're talking about two different things, one is the mathematical chance of completing the wagering requirement, and two, the ability of a small bankroll to survive long enough to accumulate the required wager volume.

With only $20, betting $1 means you are risking like 5% of your entire bankroll on every spin. If you have a bad sequence, you can be wiped out before generating much wagering volume. At $0.028, you can make hundreds of spins with the same $20, giving you more opportunity to accumulate wagering volume.

So for small bettor, i agree that minimum betting can be useful for bankroll longevity. But whether they actually complete the wager requirement still depends on how long the bankroll survives and the results on every spin.

I think most people mix up the chance of finishing the wager with how long the bankroll lasts. Smaller bets mostly just give you more spins to ride out the variance, the math itself doesn't really change. Do you think there's a point where the bet gets so small that it's not worth the time anymore, since you'd need thousands of spins?
Yeah, i think that's the practical trade off. There can definitely be a point where the bet is so small that the amount of time needed to generate the wagering volume isn't worth it anymore.

So I wouldn't say "smaller is always better." For someone with a very small bankroll, minimum betting can make sense because the main objective is to avoid burning through the bankroll too quickly.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 11:56:53 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2026, 02:44:23 PM by DabsPoorVersion
 #1057

I saw this post in X,

Vega Bet launched another giveaway and there will be 10 winners of 50$ FS.
Mechanics on how to join can be found in the link.

They are also actively posting giveaway on X and Discord.

link: here



Edit:

Sharing this another giveaway from Vega Bet, limited to only 200 claims

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
viljy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1831


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:50:10 PM
 #1058

~
But I still couldn't found where to use the 150free spin

This promo code and the second one (BTCR7 and VEGAR7) can both be used only for the Aviamasters game. Go to the bonuses section and launch the game from there for each activated bonus:

~
After you receive the bonus by entering the promo code, you should go to the “Bonuses” section to activate this bonus (you have a 7‑day period to do this). If you don’t do this, the bonus will be cancelled, but I don’t know whether it’s possible to get it again. You can check this yourself, as both promo codes are valid.

For example, I used both bonuses, and now I have a 30‑day period to meet the wagering requirements. It’s important that you can even wager part of the bonus (but at least $1 to claim it), not the entire bonus. In other words, you can receive part of the bonus, it’s not necessary to wager it in full.
~

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 848


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 02:55:33 PM
 #1059

I saw this post in X,

Vega Bet launched another giveaway and there will be 10 winners of 50$ FS.
Mechanics on how to join can be found in the link.

They are also actively posting giveaway on X and Discord.

link: here
They post promocode on telegram, you can claim it there as well. That code has no weekly wagering requirement, unlike some other casinos where promo codes come with weekly wagering requirements.

It is $3 bonus. Just check vegabet’s telegram channel for the promocode.. I’m too lazy to post it here and it might already be fully claimed anyway.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Catenaccio
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 370



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 04:01:51 PM
 #1060

They post promocode on telegram, you can claim it there as well. That code has no weekly wagering requirement, unlike some other casinos where promo codes come with weekly wagering requirements.

It is $3 bonus. Just check vegabet’s telegram channel for the promocode.. I’m too lazy to post it here and it might already be fully claimed anyway.
For other bonuses, Vegabet users can follow the casino's X account and get updates there.

Like this post yesterday and they already announced winners today.
Quote
⚡ GATES OF OLYMPUS 2500 GIVEAWAY ⚡

$500 in Free Spins up for grabs.

To enter:
🔁 Repost & Follow
@vegabet
  
🤝 Tag your slot buddy
💬 Drop your Vega ID

10 winners × $50 FS
Who are you spinning with for the launch? 👇

Vegabet also reminded that Free Gate's codes active in TG!

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!