Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 10:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ DEX.fo — Auto Crypto Exchange 💚 NO KYC/AML 💚 Escrow 1 BTC  (Read 11155 times)
DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 289


💚 Fees 0.8%


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 06:28:45 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)
 #761

Quote from: OmegaStarScream
I was always under the impression that chain mode is third party exchanges and bridges, while the fast mode meant your reserves as in your own hot wallets, not your exchange accounts?

Quote from: hosemary
If I understood their post correctly, by "exchange", they meant their own exchange, and by "exchange reserves", they meant their own reserves, not the funds they have in other exchanges.

hosemary has it right — Fast & White pays out from our own reserves, not directly from any exchange account. "Straight from exchange reserves" was a clumsy way of putting it on our side. Beyond that, we don't disclose the technical specifics of how the reserves are managed.

MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 10:10:10 PM
 #762

The most discussed topic in this thread is "the chain mood vs Fast and white" Grin

At any time, discussion must suffice between these two modes and DEX.of will keep explaining the same thing over and over Grin

We looked at it again and decided not to add a tooltip to Chain after all — so here's the explanation instead. The Fast & White tooltip describes what's specific to that mode: coins come straight from exchange reserves, with no tag at all. In Chain, coins pass through a bridge, so some AML checkers may show a bridge tag (often marked yellow). That's just a record of the route, not a sign of dirty coins, and exchanges accept them normally.

So, with this last explanation, we can say that the difference between chain and white mode, apart from speed of transaction is that while chain mode will have some bridge tag when analyzed, white mode has no tag at all.

Regardless of tag, both modes produce low AML

Peanutswar
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2179


Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:51:45 AM
 #763


[...]

Quote from: Peanutswar
When does Dex.fo add new token such as Solana? Wondering here like there is a Solana network here too which is really demand right now because of memecoin trend.

It's planned, but not next. The priority right now is finishing the Fast & White work and the other fixes on the list — once the system is fully dialed in, expanding the coin list is the next step. No dates until we're actually there.

That's glad to hear I do keep constantly swapping with the Dex.fo from a BTC to USDT/C and then migrate into other wallet such as phantom just to convert another token such as Solana, so im seeking for a direct BTC/SOL. Well we are willing to wait to have additional token in the future. Thanks Dex.fo!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1343



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 11:18:22 AM
 #764

I swapped BTC for LTC this morning, this is the first time i'm trading through this pair on DEX.fo. I used Chain Mode and like the many other swaps i have done in this service, this one was smooth. I think it took ~ 15 minutes after the required BTC block confirmation to get my coins in my destination address, which is still below the ETA in Chain Mode, so no complaints.


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 289


💚 Fees 0.8%


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 08:29:56 AM
 #765

Quote from: MarryWithBTC
So, with this last explanation, we can say that the difference between chain and white mode, apart from speed of transaction is that while chain mode will have some bridge tag when analyzed, white mode has no tag at all.

Regardless of tag, both modes produce low AML

That's a good summary — exactly right.

Quote from: Peanutswar
I do keep constantly swapping with the Dex.fo from a BTC to USDT/C and then migrate into other wallet such as phantom just to convert another token such as Solana, so im seeking for a direct BTC/SOL.

Makes sense — a direct BTC/SOL pair would save you that extra step. SOL and other coins will definitely be added, just a bit later. Thanks for being patient.

Quote from: Z-tight
I swapped BTC for LTC this morning, this is the first time i'm trading through this pair on DEX.fo. I used Chain Mode and like the many other swaps i have done in this service, this one was smooth.

Thanks for the report — good to hear the first BTC/LTC swap went through quickly.

inspace
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 1781


Management of contests, (contact via PM).


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 11:46:35 AM
 #766

✨ A new raffle is live, and we'd love to see you take part.

Whether you're feeling lucky or simply want to join the fun, now's the perfect time to grab a slot. Once all spots are taken, entries will be closed and the raffle will begin.

    ♻️ DEX.fo 💚 FREE RAFFLE 💚 $30 in BTC!

➥ Pick a SLOT!
➥ Publish a screenshot of the DEX.fo valid letter of guarantee using PGP Checker
➥ The winner will receive a prize of $30 in BTC! 🎁

Good luck to all participants!



▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1164



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 05:23:06 PM
 #767

The most discussed topic in this thread is "the chain mood vs Fast and white" Grin

At any time, discussion must suffice between these two modes and DEX.of will keep explaining the same thing over and over Grin
So, with this last explanation, we can say that the difference between chain and white mode, apart from speed of transaction is that while chain mode will have some bridge tag when analyzed, white mode has no tag at all.

Regardless of tag, both modes produce low AML
Thanks for explaining it for others. I agree bro, this was heavily discussed, but it was relevant, and it showed everyone showed interest. To be honest, I did not find it hard to understand the difference from the start, but I did expect some confusion or questions to arise when they renamed their 2nd mode as fast and white. But to be honest, I did not expect these confusions haha. Anyway, it's relevant, needed to be answered, and well answered by you as well.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 08:29:49 PM
 #768

to hear I do keep constantly swapping with the Dex.fo from a BTC to USDT/C and then migrate into other wallet such as phantom just to convert another token such as Solana, so im seeking for a direct BTC/SOL.
I can feel that because I used to do that on many exchanges where a coin wasn't available for swapping because that's an additional step one has to pay a little higher for network fees. I will be very helpful to see SOL swapping on DEX.FO and I hope soon we will see that Solana swapping on the platform then users will be able to swap BTC to SOL directly without any need to additional steps.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
joniboini
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1934



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 09:31:43 PM
 #769

SOL and other coins will definitely be added, just a bit later. Thanks for being patient.
Is there an ETA for that? I wonder which coins you're planning to add for the exchange too. What's the criteria for new pair? I assume request from this thread is one of them.

Will we see a staggered release or will you publish all of them at the same time? I think it make more sense to launch coins with the highest priority first instead of waiting until we have 3 new pairs or so.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1343



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:14:59 AM
 #770

SOL and other coins will definitely be added, just a bit later. Thanks for being patient.
Is there an ETA for that? I wonder which coins you're planning to add for the exchange too. What's the criteria for new pair? I assume request from this thread is one of them.
No, there is no ETA for SOL and other coins, DEX.fo_off already answered a similar question a few days ago. From their post, it is not really the priority right now, as that is making sure Fast and White mode is working at an optimal level. They would surely get to adding new pairs, but we'd have to just wait until they get to it.

Quote from: Peanutswar
When does Dex.fo add new token such as Solana? Wondering here like there is a Solana network here too which is really demand right now because of memecoin trend.
It's planned, but not next. The priority right now is finishing the Fast & White work and the other fixes on the list — once the system is fully dialed in, expanding the coin list is the next step. No dates until we're actually there.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 10:58:57 AM
 #771

SOL and other coins will definitely be added, just a bit later. Thanks for being patient.
Is there an ETA for that? I wonder which coins you're planning to add for the exchange too. What's the criteria for new pair? I assume request from this thread is one of them.
No, there is no ETA for SOL and other coins, DEX.fo_off already answered a similar question a few days ago. From their post, it is not really the priority right now, as that is making sure Fast and White mode is working at an optimal level. They would surely get to adding new pairs, but we'd have to just wait until they get to it.
For true no-kyc exchanges, which work only with their liquidity funds, adding new coins is not a simple matter or an ordinary listing. It is also necessary to provide funds for the new asset, and this must be in proportion to the growth of the exchange itself.
I would rather have a pure no-kyc exchange with fewer available coins, than one with mixed liquidity where a third party can influence the kyc requirements

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 12:26:16 PM
 #772

Quote from: MarryWithBTC
So, with this last explanation, we can say that the difference between chain and white mode, apart from speed of transaction is that while chain mode will have some bridge tag when analyzed, white mode has no tag at all.

Regardless of tag, both modes produce low AML

That's a good summary — exactly right.

Thanks for explaining it for others. I agree bro, this was heavily discussed, but it was relevant, and it showed everyone showed interest. To be honest, I did not find it hard to understand the difference from the start, but I did expect some confusion or questions to arise when they renamed their 2nd mode as fast and white. But to be honest, I did not expect these confusions haha. Anyway, it's relevant, needed to be answered, and well answered by you as well.

You are correct. The addition of "white" to the "fast" changed the whole narrative, people started questioning if the chain mode was dirty Grin

Everything is well understood now for everyone who has been discussing here. But if a new participant join us in this thread and without reading old conversations they will definitely resurrect these questions.

It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable, I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle

hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7367



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 01:35:07 PM
 #773

It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable,
I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.




I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle
You probably meant to say the $30 Dex.fo raffle, not $30k.

SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:16:15 PM
 #774

I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.
Sometimes Fast & White mode may not work either because of high volume of transactions where reserves might be the issue or because of some fixes to make that mode more stable.

At most times the mode is active and works, some users mostly prefer that mode while rest are okay with the Chain mode.

I noticed Chain mode is always in working state so in times when someone can't use the Fast & White mode then one should use Chain mode at such times.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 02:32:25 PM
 #775

I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.
Whenever I have used this platform to perform a swap, I have not chanced to use it with the "Fast & White" mode or Fast mode as it was before is active so I have never had the opportunity to experience it.
On the other hand, the chain mode seems reliable and have not experience any issue so far. The swap speed isn't bad either.

SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 05:14:53 PM
 #776

On the other hand, the chain mode seems reliable and have not experience any issue so far. The swap speed isn't bad either.
The Chain mode works very well and it also gives good quality coins that are low in AML but it is a little bit slower than the Fast & White mode and other difference is that the chain mode relies on liquidity from third party pools while Fast & White mode works by taking coins from the reserves.

The people at DEX.Fo try their best to have the clean/low AML coins in their reserves that's why the ones who use that mode will never ever face any kind of issues but I must say that the coins which we get from the Chain mode are also very clean/low AML coins so it's someone's own choice to select any of those modes.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 289


💚 Fees 0.8%


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 05:40:35 PM
Merited by examplens (1)
 #777

Quote from: joniboini
Is there an ETA for that? I wonder which coins you're planning to add for the exchange too. What's the criteria for new pair? I assume request from this thread is one of them.

Will we see a staggered release or will you publish all of them at the same time?

Quote from: examplens
For true no-kyc exchanges, which work only with their liquidity funds, adding new coins is not a simple matter or an ordinary listing. It is also necessary to provide funds for the new asset, and this must be in proportion to the growth of the exchange itself.

There will definitely be plenty of new coins, but it's a gradual process, not a one-day job. First we get the service itself fully polished, then we start adding coins. Requests from this thread are one of the inputs — SOL is clearly at the top. And examplens put it well: for Fast & White every new coin needs its own reserves, so expansion goes hand in hand with liquidity, not just a listing.

Quote from: hosemary
I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.

Quote from: logfiles
Whenever I have used this platform to perform a swap, I have not chanced to use it with the "Fast & White" mode or Fast mode as it was before is active so I have never had the opportunity to experience it.

The Fast & White pauses are scheduled technical work on our side. We usually do it at night, roughly from 20:00–21:00 UTC until about 05:00 UTC, so the mode may be unavailable during those hours — logfiles, that may be why you've kept missing it. Today was an exception: the work took longer and Fast & White was offline for most of the day. It's finished now and the mode is up and running again. Chain works around the clock in the meantime, and our goal is still to get Fast & White to 24/7.

Quote from: MarryWithBTC
It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable, I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle

Glad it went smoothly for you — and good luck in the raffle.

If anyone has other wishes or suggestions about how the service works, we're happy to hear them.

Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1164



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:52:39 PM
 #778

You are correct. The addition of ""white"" to the ""fast"" changed the whole narrative, people started questioning if the chain mode was dirty Grin

Everything is well understood now for everyone who has been discussing here. But if a new participant join us in this thread and without reading old conversations they will definitely resurrect these questions.

It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable, I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle
Bro, you had me for a second haha. You mistakenly wrote $30k, and I was like what? $30k raffle and how come we are not discussing that instead of discussing this haha. Anyway, I don't normally join raffles, but when you said $30k, I was like what's happening.

Please correct it before anyone else reads it and goes crazy about participation.

And yep, speaking of that name, I said to the team that it can raise questions, but they had a firm belief that it won't, and even if it will, we have answers. Also, unlike many other project's teams, they are active here, so they can tackle anything that will be thrown at them. Cool

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 08:08:58 PM
 #779

It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable,
I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.
We should likely be seeing it that a lot of patronage happens in DEX.of which exhausts their reserve so fast and throw the fast and white offline after it appears online briefly.

I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle
You probably meant to say the $30 Dex.fo raffle, not $30k.
I noticed the mistake, but I didn't correct it, it was a test to see if my favourite user in this thread will jump on it Grin He pays attention to details and I like him.

Here he comes... Cool
Bro, you had me for a second haha. You mistakenly wrote $30k, and I was like what? $30k raffle and how come we are not discussing that instead of discussing this haha. Anyway, I don't normally join raffles, but when you said $30k, I was like what's happening.

Please correct it before anyone else reads it and goes crazy about participation.
I left the mistake that way to see your reaction and you reacted exactly as I expected Grin

The raffle is $30k in dollars, I'll win it this weekend and by next week I'll go pay bride price with BTC

And yep, speaking of that name, I said to the team that it can raise questions, but they had a firm belief that it won't, and even if it will, we have answers. Also, unlike many other project's teams, they are active here, so they can tackle anything that will be thrown at them. Cool
I give DEX all their flowers. The person behind the account is determined and he understands the power of availability and active support.

SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:41:20 AM
 #780

And yep, speaking of that name, I said to the team that it can raise questions, but they had a firm belief that it won't, and even if it will, we have answers. Also, unlike many other project's teams, they are active here, so they can tackle anything that will be thrown at them. Cool
I think those who've some technical background will not bother by that name at all because Fast & White simply shows clean coins from the reserves and anyone who use such exchanges for sometime will automatically get such words.

The chain mode works like a charm for majority of users and it's always available. The Fast & White mode goes down sometimes because of technical work, and there's mostly a fixed daily hours when that mode goes offline.

The chain mode transactions are also fast enough for majority of users and the coins that come from the chain mode are also good coins with low AML score. So it's a user's choice to go for either chain mode or Fast & White mode.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!