DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
 

Activity: 196
Merit: 289
💚 Fees 0.8%
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 06:28:45 PM |
|
I was always under the impression that chain mode is third party exchanges and bridges, while the fast mode meant your reserves as in your own hot wallets, not your exchange accounts?
If I understood their post correctly, by "exchange", they meant their own exchange, and by "exchange reserves", they meant their own reserves, not the funds they have in other exchanges.
hosemary has it right — Fast & White pays out from our own reserves, not directly from any exchange account. "Straight from exchange reserves" was a clumsy way of putting it on our side. Beyond that, we don't disclose the technical specifics of how the reserves are managed.
|
|
|
|
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 222
Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 10:10:10 PM |
|
The most discussed topic in this thread is "the chain mood vs Fast and white"  At any time, discussion must suffice between these two modes and DEX.of will keep explaining the same thing over and over  We looked at it again and decided not to add a tooltip to Chain after all — so here's the explanation instead. The Fast & White tooltip describes what's specific to that mode: coins come straight from exchange reserves, with no tag at all. In Chain, coins pass through a bridge, so some AML checkers may show a bridge tag (often marked yellow). That's just a record of the route, not a sign of dirty coins, and exchanges accept them normally.
So, with this last explanation, we can say that the difference between chain and white mode, apart from speed of transaction is that while chain mode will have some bridge tag when analyzed, white mode has no tag at all. Regardless of tag, both modes produce low AML
|
|
|
|
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2179
Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:51:45 AM |
|
[...] When does Dex.fo add new token such as Solana? Wondering here like there is a Solana network here too which is really demand right now because of memecoin trend.
It's planned, but not next. The priority right now is finishing the Fast & White work and the other fixes on the list — once the system is fully dialed in, expanding the coin list is the next step. No dates until we're actually there. That's glad to hear I do keep constantly swapping with the Dex.fo from a BTC to USDT/C and then migrate into other wallet such as phantom just to convert another token such as Solana, so im seeking for a direct BTC/SOL. Well we are willing to wait to have additional token in the future. Thanks Dex.fo!
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Z-tight
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1343
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:18:22 AM |
|
I swapped BTC for LTC this morning, this is the first time i'm trading through this pair on DEX.fo. I used Chain Mode and like the many other swaps i have done in this service, this one was smooth. I think it took ~ 15 minutes after the required BTC block confirmation to get my coins in my destination address, which is still below the ETA in Chain Mode, so no complaints. 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
 

Activity: 196
Merit: 289
💚 Fees 0.8%
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 08:29:56 AM |
|
So, with this last explanation, we can say that the difference between chain and white mode, apart from speed of transaction is that while chain mode will have some bridge tag when analyzed, white mode has no tag at all.
Regardless of tag, both modes produce low AML
That's a good summary — exactly right. I do keep constantly swapping with the Dex.fo from a BTC to USDT/C and then migrate into other wallet such as phantom just to convert another token such as Solana, so im seeking for a direct BTC/SOL.
Makes sense — a direct BTC/SOL pair would save you that extra step. SOL and other coins will definitely be added, just a bit later. Thanks for being patient. I swapped BTC for LTC this morning, this is the first time i'm trading through this pair on DEX.fo. I used Chain Mode and like the many other swaps i have done in this service, this one was smooth.
Thanks for the report — good to hear the first BTC/LTC swap went through quickly.
|
|
|
|
inspace
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1781
Management of contests, (contact via PM).
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 11:46:35 AM |
|
✨ A new raffle is live, and we'd love to see you take part. Whether you're feeling lucky or simply want to join the fun, now's the perfect time to grab a slot. Once all spots are taken, entries will be closed and the raffle will begin. ♻️ DEX.fo 💚 FREE RAFFLE 💚 $30 in BTC!➥ Pick a SLOT! ➥ Publish a screenshot of the DEX.fo valid letter of guarantee using PGP Checker➥ The winner will receive a prize of $30 in BTC! 🎁 Good luck to all participants!

|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1164
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 05:23:06 PM |
|
The most discussed topic in this thread is "the chain mood vs Fast and white"  At any time, discussion must suffice between these two modes and DEX.of will keep explaining the same thing over and over  So, with this last explanation, we can say that the difference between chain and white mode, apart from speed of transaction is that while chain mode will have some bridge tag when analyzed, white mode has no tag at all. Regardless of tag, both modes produce low AML Thanks for explaining it for others. I agree bro, this was heavily discussed, but it was relevant, and it showed everyone showed interest. To be honest, I did not find it hard to understand the difference from the start, but I did expect some confusion or questions to arise when they renamed their 2nd mode as fast and white. But to be honest, I did not expect these confusions haha. Anyway, it's relevant, needed to be answered, and well answered by you as well.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 08:29:49 PM |
|
to hear I do keep constantly swapping with the Dex.fo from a BTC to USDT/C and then migrate into other wallet such as phantom just to convert another token such as Solana, so im seeking for a direct BTC/SOL.
I can feel that because I used to do that on many exchanges where a coin wasn't available for swapping because that's an additional step one has to pay a little higher for network fees. I will be very helpful to see SOL swapping on DEX.FO and I hope soon we will see that Solana swapping on the platform then users will be able to swap BTC to SOL directly without any need to additional steps.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1934
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 09:31:43 PM |
|
SOL and other coins will definitely be added, just a bit later. Thanks for being patient.
Is there an ETA for that? I wonder which coins you're planning to add for the exchange too. What's the criteria for new pair? I assume request from this thread is one of them. Will we see a staggered release or will you publish all of them at the same time? I think it make more sense to launch coins with the highest priority first instead of waiting until we have 3 new pairs or so.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
Z-tight
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1343
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:14:59 AM |
|
SOL and other coins will definitely be added, just a bit later. Thanks for being patient.
Is there an ETA for that? I wonder which coins you're planning to add for the exchange too. What's the criteria for new pair? I assume request from this thread is one of them. No, there is no ETA for SOL and other coins, DEX.fo_off already answered a similar question a few days ago. From their post, it is not really the priority right now, as that is making sure Fast and White mode is working at an optimal level. They would surely get to adding new pairs, but we'd have to just wait until they get to it. When does Dex.fo add new token such as Solana? Wondering here like there is a Solana network here too which is really demand right now because of memecoin trend.
It's planned, but not next. The priority right now is finishing the Fast & White work and the other fixes on the list — once the system is fully dialed in, expanding the coin list is the next step. No dates until we're actually there.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:58:57 AM |
|
SOL and other coins will definitely be added, just a bit later. Thanks for being patient.
Is there an ETA for that? I wonder which coins you're planning to add for the exchange too. What's the criteria for new pair? I assume request from this thread is one of them. No, there is no ETA for SOL and other coins, DEX.fo_off already answered a similar question a few days ago. From their post, it is not really the priority right now, as that is making sure Fast and White mode is working at an optimal level. They would surely get to adding new pairs, but we'd have to just wait until they get to it. For true no-kyc exchanges, which work only with their liquidity funds, adding new coins is not a simple matter or an ordinary listing. It is also necessary to provide funds for the new asset, and this must be in proportion to the growth of the exchange itself. I would rather have a pure no-kyc exchange with fewer available coins, than one with mixed liquidity where a third party can influence the kyc requirements
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 222
Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 12:26:16 PM |
|
So, with this last explanation, we can say that the difference between chain and white mode, apart from speed of transaction is that while chain mode will have some bridge tag when analyzed, white mode has no tag at all.
Regardless of tag, both modes produce low AML
That's a good summary — exactly right. Thanks for explaining it for others. I agree bro, this was heavily discussed, but it was relevant, and it showed everyone showed interest. To be honest, I did not find it hard to understand the difference from the start, but I did expect some confusion or questions to arise when they renamed their 2nd mode as fast and white. But to be honest, I did not expect these confusions haha. Anyway, it's relevant, needed to be answered, and well answered by you as well.
You are correct. The addition of "white" to the "fast" changed the whole narrative, people started questioning if the chain mode was dirty  Everything is well understood now for everyone who has been discussing here. But if a new participant join us in this thread and without reading old conversations they will definitely resurrect these questions.
It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable, I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle
|
|
|
|
hosemary
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7367
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 01:35:07 PM |
|
It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable,
I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.  I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle
You probably meant to say the $30 Dex.fo raffle, not $30k.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 02:16:15 PM |
|
I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.
Sometimes Fast & White mode may not work either because of high volume of transactions where reserves might be the issue or because of some fixes to make that mode more stable. At most times the mode is active and works, some users mostly prefer that mode while rest are okay with the Chain mode. I noticed Chain mode is always in working state so in times when someone can't use the Fast & White mode then one should use Chain mode at such times.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 02:32:25 PM |
|
I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.
Whenever I have used this platform to perform a swap, I have not chanced to use it with the "Fast & White" mode or Fast mode as it was before is active so I have never had the opportunity to experience it. On the other hand, the chain mode seems reliable and have not experience any issue so far. The swap speed isn't bad either.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 05:14:53 PM |
|
On the other hand, the chain mode seems reliable and have not experience any issue so far. The swap speed isn't bad either.
The Chain mode works very well and it also gives good quality coins that are low in AML but it is a little bit slower than the Fast & White mode and other difference is that the chain mode relies on liquidity from third party pools while Fast & White mode works by taking coins from the reserves. The people at DEX.Fo try their best to have the clean/low AML coins in their reserves that's why the ones who use that mode will never ever face any kind of issues but I must say that the coins which we get from the Chain mode are also very clean/low AML coins so it's someone's own choice to select any of those modes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
DEX.fo_off (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
 

Activity: 196
Merit: 289
💚 Fees 0.8%
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 05:40:35 PM |
|
Is there an ETA for that? I wonder which coins you're planning to add for the exchange too. What's the criteria for new pair? I assume request from this thread is one of them.
Will we see a staggered release or will you publish all of them at the same time?
For true no-kyc exchanges, which work only with their liquidity funds, adding new coins is not a simple matter or an ordinary listing. It is also necessary to provide funds for the new asset, and this must be in proportion to the growth of the exchange itself.
There will definitely be plenty of new coins, but it's a gradual process, not a one-day job. First we get the service itself fully polished, then we start adding coins. Requests from this thread are one of the inputs — SOL is clearly at the top. And examplens put it well: for Fast & White every new coin needs its own reserves, so expansion goes hand in hand with liquidity, not just a listing. I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment.
Whenever I have used this platform to perform a swap, I have not chanced to use it with the "Fast & White" mode or Fast mode as it was before is active so I have never had the opportunity to experience it.
The Fast & White pauses are scheduled technical work on our side. We usually do it at night, roughly from 20:00–21:00 UTC until about 05:00 UTC, so the mode may be unavailable during those hours — logfiles, that may be why you've kept missing it. Today was an exception: the work took longer and Fast & White was offline for most of the day. It's finished now and the mode is up and running again. Chain works around the clock in the meantime, and our goal is still to get Fast & White to 24/7. It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable, I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle
Glad it went smoothly for you — and good luck in the raffle. If anyone has other wishes or suggestions about how the service works, we're happy to hear them.
|
|
|
|
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1164
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 07:52:39 PM |
|
You are correct. The addition of ""white"" to the ""fast"" changed the whole narrative, people started questioning if the chain mode was dirty  Everything is well understood now for everyone who has been discussing here. But if a new participant join us in this thread and without reading old conversations they will definitely resurrect these questions.
It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable, I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle Bro, you had me for a second haha. You mistakenly wrote $30k, and I was like what? $30k raffle and how come we are not discussing that instead of discussing this haha. Anyway, I don't normally join raffles, but when you said $30k, I was like what's happening. Please correct it before anyone else reads it and goes crazy about participation. And yep, speaking of that name, I said to the team that it can raise questions, but they had a firm belief that it won't, and even if it will, we have answers. Also, unlike many other project's teams, they are active here, so they can tackle anything that will be thrown at them. 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 222
Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 08:08:58 PM |
|
It seems the fast and white mode is becoming stable,
I also visited the website several times over the past few days, and the "Fast & White" mode was working every single time. However, it's not working at the moment. We should likely be seeing it that a lot of patronage happens in DEX.of which exhausts their reserve so fast and throw the fast and white offline after it appears online briefly. I used it yesterday while participating in the $30k DEX.of raffle
You probably meant to say the $30 Dex.fo raffle, not $30k. I noticed the mistake, but I didn't correct it, it was a test to see if my favourite user in this thread will jump on it  He pays attention to details and I like him. Here he comes...  Bro, you had me for a second haha. You mistakenly wrote $30k, and I was like what? $30k raffle and how come we are not discussing that instead of discussing this haha. Anyway, I don't normally join raffles, but when you said $30k, I was like what's happening.
Please correct it before anyone else reads it and goes crazy about participation.
I left the mistake that way to see your reaction and you reacted exactly as I expected  The raffle is $30 k in dollars, I'll win it this weekend and by next week I'll go pay bride price with BTC And yep, speaking of that name, I said to the team that it can raise questions, but they had a firm belief that it won't, and even if it will, we have answers. Also, unlike many other project's teams, they are active here, so they can tackle anything that will be thrown at them.  I give DEX all their flowers. The person behind the account is determined and he understands the power of availability and active support.
|
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 06:41:20 AM |
|
And yep, speaking of that name, I said to the team that it can raise questions, but they had a firm belief that it won't, and even if it will, we have answers. Also, unlike many other project's teams, they are active here, so they can tackle anything that will be thrown at them.  I think those who've some technical background will not bother by that name at all because Fast & White simply shows clean coins from the reserves and anyone who use such exchanges for sometime will automatically get such words. The chain mode works like a charm for majority of users and it's always available. The Fast & White mode goes down sometimes because of technical work, and there's mostly a fixed daily hours when that mode goes offline. The chain mode transactions are also fast enough for majority of users and the coins that come from the chain mode are also good coins with low AML score. So it's a user's choice to go for either chain mode or Fast & White mode.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|