degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Built for Degens. 18+
|
 |
September 08, 2026, 12:39:49 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pumared
|
 |
September 08, 2026, 04:17:53 PM |
|
🔥 Gift Cards Are Now Available 🔥Buy crypto with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more, plus get 5% off Gift Cards for a limited time with code DEGEN5! → Need help? Read our gift card guide ← If players had a progressive discount as they played/deposited, or even a discount based on their VIP level, that would be even more interesting. I use it very little, but if the discount is good, it's worth buying through Degen because the Gift market is already quite widespread, although I've never seen it in a casino, I think the differentiating factor needs to be the fixed discount given to players.
|
█████████████████████████ ████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████ █████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████ ███▀███▄████████▄████▀███ ██▀███████████████████▀██ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███ ███▄███▀████████▀███▄████ █████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████ ████████▄▄████▄▄█████████ █████████████████████████ | BitList | | | █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Bitcointalk Archive 📚 Visualization ' Search.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄█ | | |
|
|
|
CryptoBetGrade
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 09, 2026, 03:47:07 AM |
|
A question for Degen regarding its sportsbook rules and arbitrage/abuse policy
I recently had a Degen sportsbook withdrawal placed under review for more than 24 hours. During the review, support told me that the case was being investigated by the team responsible for “abuse/arbitrage.”
The investigation has now been completed and my full withdrawal was eventually processed. However, Degen informed me that:
“Your account had violated the site Terms of Service and Sportsbook rules.”
and:
“We will allow the withdrawal to go through but continuing the behaviour will result in future withdrawals be removed.”
The problem is that none of my bets were arbitrage bets.
I did not place opposite bets across different sportsbooks, nor did I construct combinations of bets that could generate a guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome. My bets therefore could not constitute arbitrage in the conventional meaning of the term.
This leaves me unclear about what behaviour Degen actually identified during the investigation.
I would therefore appreciate clarification on a few points:
1. What specific behaviour or Sportsbook Rule did my betting violate?
2. Does Degen distinguish between arbitrage and value betting/sharp betting?
3. If the issue was value betting rather than arbitrage, where in Degen's Sportsbook Rules is this prohibited?
4. What exactly does “future withdrawals being removed” mean? Does this mean winnings could be confiscated, or could the player's deposited funds also be affected?
5. If Degen intends to confiscate funds for this type of activity in the future, will the player be shown which specific bets constituted the violation and why?
I'm raising this publicly because the distinction matters. A withdrawal being held for more than 24 hours while an account is investigated for “abuse/arbitrage”, followed by a warning that future withdrawals may be removed, is naturally concerning for a player — particularly when no specific prohibited bet or behaviour has been identified.
The withdrawal in this case was ultimately paid in full, so there is no outstanding financial claim against Degen. What remains unresolved is the reason for the violation and the warning that future funds may be removed.
I would appreciate Degen clarifying its policy publicly.
My Degen username is antanas91.
|
|
|
|
|
Potato Chips
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124
10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG
|
 |
September 09, 2026, 07:44:41 AM |
|
A question for Degen regarding its sportsbook rules and arbitrage/abuse policy
I suggest getting in touch with a trusted mediator for this like holydarkness: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=754818Platforms typically don't go into much details like cite evidences unless it is with a trusted mediator. TBH, If I was flagged by their provider, I would not be playing at places with the same provider anymore.
|
|
|
|
|
CryptoBetGrade
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 09, 2026, 08:08:22 AM |
|
A question for Degen regarding its sportsbook rules and arbitrage/abuse policy
I suggest getting in touch with a trusted mediator for this like holydarkness: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=754818Platforms typically don't go into much details like cite evidences unless it is with a trusted mediator. TBH, If I was flagged by their provider, I would not be playing at places with the same provider anymore. Thanks, I understand your point regarding a mediator. In this particular case, however, there is no financial dispute anymore — Degen eventually processed my withdrawal in full. So I'm not looking for mediation to recover funds. What I'm interested in is clarification of the policy itself. My account was investigated for “abuse/arbitrage”, Degen concluded that I had violated their Sportsbook Rules, and warned me that if the behaviour continues, future withdrawals may be removed. Yet they haven't identified what specific betting behaviour constituted the violation. I think this is something worth clarifying publicly, especially for sportsbook players. There is a significant difference between actual arbitrage, value betting/sharp betting, exploiting an obvious technical error, and other forms of sportsbook abuse — and the potential consequence of confiscating winnings makes that distinction even more important. I'm also documenting sportsbook disputes and operator policies on CryptoBetGrade, so I intend to include this case there together with Degen's response, if they provide one. The fact that the withdrawal was ultimately paid will of course be clearly stated as well. Regarding the provider, I agree that this is another important question. If the decision originated from a third-party sportsbook provider rather than Degen itself, I'd be interested in knowing that too, particularly whether the same risk flag can affect a player across other operators using the same provider.
|
|
|
|
|
Potato Chips
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124
10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG
|
 |
September 09, 2026, 09:47:14 AM |
|
Thanks, I understand your point regarding a mediator.
In this particular case, however, there is no financial dispute anymore — Degen eventually processed my withdrawal in full. So I'm not looking for mediation to recover funds.
What I'm interested in is clarification of the policy itself. My account was investigated for “abuse/arbitrage”, Degen concluded that I had violated their Sportsbook Rules, and warned me that if the behaviour continues, future withdrawals may be removed. Yet they haven't identified what specific betting behaviour constituted the violation.
I think this is something worth clarifying publicly, especially for sportsbook players. There is a significant difference between actual arbitrage, value betting/sharp betting, exploiting an obvious technical error, and other forms of sportsbook abuse — and the potential consequence of confiscating winnings makes that distinction even more important.
I'm also documenting sportsbook disputes and operator policies on CryptoBetGrade, so I intend to include this case there together with Degen's response, if they provide one. The fact that the withdrawal was ultimately paid will of course be clearly stated as well.
Regarding the provider, I agree that this is another important question. If the decision originated from a third-party sportsbook provider rather than Degen itself, I'd be interested in knowing that too, particularly whether the same risk flag can affect a player across other operators using the same provider.
Ah okay, I was under the impression you wanted them to be more specific with your case like provide evidence/s which ultimately falls to deets typically shared to mediators only and not publicly. I suggested holy as he might be able to provide you some closure. Since they mentioned arbing, then it must mean it is. I don't think degen uses the arbitrage term synonymously with others as they are not the same. The general consensus is once you've been flagged by the said provider, you're likely to face an issue with the same provider even tho you're playing at a diff website. There were cases like that in the forum.
|
|
|
|
|
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Built for Degens. 18+
|
 |
September 09, 2026, 01:40:21 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1932
A sinner-saint and a kind bitch
|
 |
September 09, 2026, 04:26:36 PM |
|
A question for Degen regarding its sportsbook rules and arbitrage/abuse policy
I suggest getting in touch with a trusted mediator for this like holydarkness: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=754818Platforms typically don't go into much details like cite evidences unless it is with a trusted mediator. TBH, If I was flagged by their provider, I would not be playing at places with the same provider anymore. Thanks, I understand your point regarding a mediator. In this particular case, however, there is no financial dispute anymore — Degen eventually processed my withdrawal in full. So I'm not looking for mediation to recover funds. What I'm interested in is clarification of the policy itself. My account was investigated for “abuse/arbitrage”, Degen concluded that I had violated their Sportsbook Rules, and warned me that if the behaviour continues, future withdrawals may be removed. Yet they haven't identified what specific betting behaviour constituted the violation. I think this is something worth clarifying publicly, especially for sportsbook players. There is a significant difference between actual arbitrage, value betting/sharp betting, exploiting an obvious technical error, and other forms of sportsbook abuse — and the potential consequence of confiscating winnings makes that distinction even more important. I'm also documenting sportsbook disputes and operator policies on CryptoBetGrade, so I intend to include this case there together with Degen's response, if they provide one. The fact that the withdrawal was ultimately paid will of course be clearly stated as well. Regarding the provider, I agree that this is another important question. If the decision originated from a third-party sportsbook provider rather than Degen itself, I'd be interested in knowing that too, particularly whether the same risk flag can affect a player across other operators using the same provider. In general, arbitrage betting is a "blanket statement" used by several casinos, not just Degen, to refer to betting strategies that is prohibited as [if you consult on the next line of the paragraph where arbitrage is mentioned] it ensures winning. The specifics of the violation being breached, that usually got notified by the provider, will be informed to arbitrator once you filed a complaint, as part of their defense and supporting evidence. But, reading your narrative, I think we can see that you know that you utilize value betting strategy. Now, given it is not exactly prohibited word-by-word by the casino's ToS and the general consensus of the forum see it as a smart betting strategy, BUT, as they've warned you that further utilization of the said strategy will result in confiscation, I shall suggest you to consider yourself warned and stop to utilize the strategy in Degen. And further, given the flag was mostly come from their provider, the "label" of value-bettor is now already attached to your marker. The flag follows. So I shall suggest you to stop using the strategy in other casino as well, since sooner or later, the provider will catch up and identify that user xyz on other casino is you, and issue same flag. Other casino might not as lenient as Degen by returning everything on first offense. I hope that explains everything, if not a lot.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
CryptoBetGrade
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 09, 2026, 05:09:35 PM |
|
In general, arbitrage betting is a "blanket statement" used by several casinos, not just Degen, to refer to betting strategies that is prohibited as [if you consult on the next line of the paragraph where arbitrage is mentioned] it ensures winning. The specifics of the violation being breached, that usually got notified by the provider, will be informed to arbitrator once you filed a complaint, as part of their defense and supporting evidence.
But, reading your narrative, I think we can see that you know that you utilize value betting strategy.
Now, given it is not exactly prohibited word-by-word by the casino's ToS and the general consensus of the forum see it as a smart betting strategy, BUT, as they've warned you that further utilization of the said strategy will result in confiscation, I shall suggest you to consider yourself warned and stop to utilize the strategy in Degen.
And further, given the flag was mostly come from their provider, the "label" of value-bettor is now already attached to your marker. The flag follows. So I shall suggest you to stop using the strategy in other casino as well, since sooner or later, the provider will catch up and identify that user xyz on other casino is you, and issue same flag. Other casino might not as lenient as Degen by returning everything on first offense.
I hope that explains everything, if not a lot.
Thanks for the explanation, but I disagree with some of this. I don't think “arbitrage” should be used as a blanket term for any betting strategy a sportsbook considers undesirable. Arbitrage has a clear meaning — covering different outcomes to guarantee a profit. I did not do that. As for value betting, the odds I bet were generally in line with the wider market, including Pinnacle. I wasn't exploiting obviously incorrect odds or extreme outliers. I simply considered some of the offered prices to have value. That's why I think the distinction matters. If Degen wants to limit or close my account because they consider me a value bettor, that's their risk-management decision. But confiscating future winnings is very different, especially when value betting itself isn't explicitly prohibited in their rules.
|
|
|
|
|
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Built for Degens. 18+
|
 |
September 09, 2026, 06:24:50 PM |
|
Hello CryptoBetGrade,
Please reach out to our support team. Thank you.
Kind regards, Degen.com
|
|
|
|
|
CryptoBetGrade
Newbie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 10, 2026, 12:26:39 AM |
|
Hello CryptoBetGrade,
Please reach out to our support team. Thank you.
Kind regards, Degen.com
I have sent your support an e-mail.
|
|
|
|
|
LEVSKI7
Member


Activity: 555
Merit: 11
|
 |
September 10, 2026, 12:42:56 AM |
|
The site is clearly a scam. From a legal standpoint, it's a scam. Shut it down.
|
|
|
|
|
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Built for Degens. 18+
|
 |
September 10, 2026, 10:31:29 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rruchi man
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1342
|
 |
September 10, 2026, 10:24:10 PM |
|
The site is clearly a scam. From a legal standpoint, it's a scam. Shut it down.
The negative tags on your account and the reason for it are evidence enough why you should be ignored. Other casino might not as lenient as Degen by returning everything on first offense.
Many gamblers will be grateful to any casino that acts this way. It reflects a level of customer interest and not just interest in profiting from them at every and any opportunity.
|
|
|
|
Potato Chips
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124
10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG
|
 |
September 10, 2026, 11:58:20 PM |
|
The negative tags on your account and the reason for it are evidence enough why you should be ignored.
I recognized him because he was the troll in jackpotter's thread LOL. On another note, has anyone tried playing duck hunters 2? it is out today. People who like the high volatility will surely try this lol. Though, as expected I didn't have much luck in my first run. I'll try some bonus buy in my next sesh.
|
|
|
|
|
LEVSKI7
Member


Activity: 555
Merit: 11
|
 |
September 11, 2026, 12:18:52 AM |
|
It's garbage— jackpotter the same scam.
|
|
|
|
|
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346
|
 |
September 11, 2026, 05:47:54 AM |
|
~ 100 sats -> $50 ~
I'm curious how much was your depo for that 50 bucks gamba sesh? In any case, as a small fish, it is always nice to see people who do low bets win. It's a bit late, but congrats, brother. GGS. IIRC, you've hit nice multipliers in the past as well. I've no doubt that the lady luck likes you lol.~ Thank you, mate! It's better late than never.  I mean, I won with a big multiplier and was already happy, but we also need someone to notice our achievements, right? So, thanks for noticing. Today I went to Degen and spotted a game I never played in New Releases, Duck Hunters 2 and I played it and won with a good multiplier, 10x:  and although it was nowhere near my multiplier on Degen's Chicken, it made me happy too. I enjoy anything near 10x and above.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Built for Degens. 18+
|
 |
September 11, 2026, 08:04:07 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Potato Chips
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124
10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG
|
 |
September 11, 2026, 12:49:32 PM Last edit: September 11, 2026, 09:02:49 PM by Potato Chips |
|
Thank you, mate! It's better late than never.  I mean, I won with a big multiplier and was already happy, but we also need someone to notice our achievements, right? So, thanks for noticing. As someone who also share gamba achievements in the forum, yeah, I share the same thoughts.  Today I went to Degen and spotted a game I never played in New Releases, Duck Hunters 2 and I played it and won with a good multiplier, 10x:  and although it was nowhere near my multiplier on Degen's Chicken, it made me happy too. I enjoy anything near 10x and above. Ye, we take every extra juice we get, especially in this highly volatile and high house edge game lol. Speaking of, there is epic sixsixsix releasing soon. Honestly, the OG sixsixsix has got to be one of my favorites from hacksaw, and from what I see, many folks feel the same way. Defo one of hacksaw's popular releases and will surely get a lot of attention again. Though, from my experience with previous epic versions, I expect it to be more brutal lol. Nevertheless, I'm excited to see my luck. Edit: BTW, Bonus hunt stream just started. There is a giveaway for viewers as well. See: https://kick.com/sullengg
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|