Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141590 times)
Bowwow

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:19:36 PM

Barwizi:

This still has a solution, all you have to do is be open about the project and investor trust will be regained.

UtopianFuture did the right thing and admitted to it, NEM did not fail.  Instead investors regained trust after seeing such honesty.

It is a lot easier to be honest than expending all this energy trying to lie your way out of it.

just saying.. I've never seen anybody getting this mad because he lost beer money (as you claimed)
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:23:33 PM

Barwizi:

This still has a solution, all you have to do is be open about the project and investor trust will be regained.

UtopianFuture did the right thing and admitted to it, NEM did not fail.  Instead investors regained trust after seeing such honesty.

It is a lot easier to be honest than expending all this energy trying to lie your way out of it.

just saying.. I've never seen anybody getting this mad because he lost beer money (as you claimed)

I care more about new comers not putting any more of their hard earned BTC into this project than what I have invested.

I actually have more in NRS holdings than the GF funding I gave.

I could care less about that, do you see me offering up my stake? I could but I already am counting it as a loss.

I've been here since NRS started and so far it has been nothing but empty promises

Now get off your sock puppet account Barwizi and start debating with us like the "professional" that you claim to be.

Also, newbie accounts need about 360 seconds before they can post again, you are very good masking yourself with all those proxies  Roll Eyes
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:24:58 PM

suck good night

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:26:30 PM

suck good night

sucks when the truth comes out, I know
Bowwow

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:32:53 PM

suck good night

wow you're actually a nice person..
btw why don't you join the investors' chat and give us what the Barwizi's answers are? you could screenshot it! You seem to have a lot of free time.
I mean it's kinda hard to communicate here you know...
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:36:41 PM

You are all facing the same issue, rouge nodes that are transmitting incorrect chain. version 60007 is the latest and syncs just fine, please look in your debug log and on "getpeerinfo" in your wallet, find the nodes broadcasting the bad chain and block them. We realised that if we do a complete forced peer block in the first phase of cutting them out, we run the risk of completely fragmenting the chain. This update allows people to sync, the next with a version bump again will completely lock out all other peers. We made a mistake in the first version so we split the update into two, as you can see, some have working wallets and others do not. You'll find that most who are having issues are connecting to the same set of nodes.

Please block the bad nodes in your firewall settings

Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall

then go to advanced settings and modify your invound and out bound rules to block the offending nodes.

Hi Barwizi and others,

Unfortunately I also cheered a little bit too early. After I downloaded the wallet and synced it without problems, I closed and re-opened the wallet and then it was stuck again at 2700 blocks ago and not syncing anymore. Also not after more then an hour.

To try and solve this, I took the following steps (which worked):

1. I cleared everything from my %appdata%\noirshares folder except for the wallet.dat file

2. I used Notepad to create a Noirshares.conf file in my %appdata%\noirshares folder. (if you do this, make sure you save the file as Noirshares.conf while "All files" is selected. Otherwise you might save it as a .txt file)

3. In the Noirshares.conf file, you enter the following text:

checkblocks=1

addnode=ypool.net
addnode=nrs.argakiig.us
addnode=173.236.43.58:39565
addnode=66.69.215.216:64946
addnode=5.9.158.79:47779
addnode=178.125.216.61:63731
addnode=107.170.207.147:8500
addnode=8.38.76.74:8500
addnode=121.185.195.12:8500
addnode=14.201.25.59:8500
addnode=70.114.143.108:8500
addnode=124.168.225.125:50023
addnode=59.55.230.181:59019
addnode=65.128.192.240:8500
addnode=98.250.252.199:8714
addnode=222.242.174.137:11054
addnode=88.8.127.16:49448
addnode=192.99.144.139:59973
addnode=77.28.2.49:44534
addnode=198.101.10.110:8500
addnode=75.143.69.254:8500
addnode=86.163.25.105:59196
addnode=83.227.236.11:63228
addnode=85.243.107.186:51194
addnode=211.149.148.150:58600
addnode=183.66.32.185:61793
addnode=82.66.239.16:50554
addnode=124.231.7.138:6415
addnode=118.186.153.220:55145
addnode=212.117.32.160:63075
addnode=87.231.15.229:54376
addnode=77.185.64.103:51852
addnode=107.170.254.5
addnode= 41.78.77.178
addnode=192.241.213.244
addnode=172.245.183.30
addnode=162.243.131.88
addnode=54.213.71.178
addnode=192.241.213.224
addnode=54.80.61.11
addnode=198.199.96.129
addnode=54.197.175.238

4. Run the Noirshares QT client again and it will start syncing again from the beginning. It might get stuck a few times in the end, but then just close the client and start it again and it should continue to sync.

5. After it has totally finihed syncing, you should be able to open the client again and it should remain up to date.

This should however ofcourse not be necessary and everybody should just be able to download the client and it should just work.
So please DEV's focus your energy on building a completely functioning wallet without all these issues.
After that it would be nice to get some updates on where NRS is going so we can all squash the trolling going on here and built a strong community again.
The last days have not been good for my investment, so let's turn it around guys ! Cool Cool Cool

checkblocks 750 works too

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:39:45 PM

suck good night

btw why don't you join the investors' chat and give us what the Barwizi's answers are? you could screenshot it! You seem to have a lot of free time.

Really? hard to communicate here? really?

first you ask for my facebook (which I don't have), now you want me in the skype chat.

how stupid do you think I am?

you're dealing with an ex-cracker/phreaker who also was part of the dot com bubble

I am not your average bitcoin investor, keep that in mind

why is it so hard to get on your real account Barwizi and just clear all this up?

I don't understand if you're such a "professional"

lol this fool thinks I am stupid enough to do what he says

just make a statement here publicly, and if it sounds right I will apologize and admit that I was wrong

so far I have not been proven wrong
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:43:08 PM

I will keep watching for any progress on the issue, but all of you have been warned about dealing with this obvious scam
Bowwow

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:06:22 PM

suck good night

first you ask for my facebook (which I don't have), now you want me in the skype chat.

you're dealing with an ex-cracker/phreaker who also was part of the dot com bubble

why is it so hard to get on your real account Barwizi and just clear all this up?

just make a statement here publicly, and if it sounds right I will apologize and admit that I was wrong

Do you seriously believe I'm Barwizi..? You can believe what you want to believe..I don't know what to say

Yeah, fool like me thinks you're stupid! Awesome programmer/successful businessman who was part of dot com bubble wouldn't invest 10 hours on this forum spreading FUDs!

You're the one who refused to communicate, not the dev team.
sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:33:20 PM

I will keep watching for any progress on the issue, but all of you have been warned about dealing with this obvious scam

Please take this in the most polite way possible, but I think its time you stopped. You've made your point, multiple times over now. The constant name calling and usage of foul language is doing nothing to help your cause. I don't feel the Noir Group is a trustworthy entity and with a 50% drop today it would appear that the markets agree as well. Everything will come to light in due time, just let nature run it's course.

LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:52:58 PM

Please take this in the most polite way possible, but I think its time you stopped. You've made your point, multiple times over now. The constant name calling and usage of foul language is doing nothing to help your cause. I don't feel the Noir Group is a trustworthy entity and with a 50% drop today it would appear that the markets agree as well. Everything will come to light in due time, just let nature run it's course.

I'm tired personally of this, but you have to understand that even from the beginning when I asked Barwizi about the details behind the project he would respond in a very rude manner, like he had some type of hyper intellectual ego.

All I can imagine is that Barwizi is the rare type of Russian Neckbeard, that's why he acts the way he does.

You can go back into the posts when this project started and you can see how he would respond to my questions.

Always giving a run around and making it seem like I was an idiot for asking.

The truth has come out and now we know why he acted so defensively, he was hiding the scam he was trying to pull.

I tried being polite and professional, but apparently he'll just walk all over you if you act like that with him.

So I resorted to let my assh--- side come out, people like him don't deserve to be treated with respect.

He didn't show any regard or respect towards his investors this whole time, he went ahead and tried to kill his own project, why should we show him anything less back?

The fact is that Barwizi is just another lazy person out to get freebies from anyone willing to believe his bullcrap stories.

I applaud him for fooling me into investing into his empty promise of a coin.

I hope all those Dorito bags and Mt. Dew bottles last him a lifetime.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:18:16 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 01:01:46 AM by andyatcrux

suck good night

Live chat provides a more fluid means of communication. Screenshot it. Post after post here is not going to be digested due to the sheer volume being on a spam-like level. It is maddening actually. Sometime when you have cooled off you may want to read this tirade and reflect on it.

So we can distill it for newcomers, what EXACTLY is the scam you are making an accusation about. I saw the screenshot regarding the 130K NRS being sold and that ain't a scam. If he had dumped it, it would have been a dick move for sure. But he stated that he sold slowly on the rise and that it remained above what he sold for a long while. This is responsible trading. Just because some noob gets pissed about Barwizi selling some of his shares does not mean a scam exists. It means a disagreement exists.

You are demanding to be proven wrong when you make judgments like saying Barwizi has a "lazy lifestyle."  Hey, the flying spaghetti monster is to blame for all the worlds problems. Prove me wrong.

The kneejerk reaction of what you posted (see below) makes it evident that you are not thinking clearly.

I invested 0.3 BTC, why are you claiming I only invested 0.06?

http://puu.sh/8ScEn.pdf

there I am sitting at 0.3 BTC, I will be making back ups of the list in case he tries to destroy it and tamper the information on it

Chill, I think that's your % share.

nah fuck that shit, you all might sit back and pull one out while all this is going on but I refuse to let this jackass get away with it.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:14:23 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 01:47:28 AM by Mario241077

suck good night

Live chat provides a more fluid means of communication. Screenshot it. Post after post here is not going to be digested due to the sheer volume being on a spam-like level. It is maddening actually. Sometime when you have cooled off you may want to read this tirade and reflect on it.

So we can distill it for newcomers, what EXACTLY is the scam you are making an accusation about. I saw the screenshot regarding the 130K NRS being sold and that ain't a scam. If he had dumped it, it would have been a dick move for sure. But he stated that he sold slowly on the rise and that it remained above what he sold for a long while. This is responsible trading. Just because some noob gets pissed about Barwizi selling some of his shares does not mean a scam exists. It means a disagreement exists.

You are demanding to be proven wrong when you make judgments like saying Barwizi has a "lazy lifestyle."  Hey, the flying spaghetti monster is to blame for all the worlds problems. Prove me wrong.

The kneejerk reaction of what you posted (see below) makes it evident that you are not thinking clearly.

I invested 0.3 BTC, why are you claiming I only invested 0.06?

http://puu.sh/8ScEn.pdf

there I am sitting at 0.3 BTC, I will be making back ups of the list in case he tries to destroy it and tamper the information on it

Chill, I think that's your % share.

nah fuck that shit, you all might sit back and pull one out while all this is going on but I refuse to let this jackass get away with it.

1+

if warren buffet says. he will separate long-term shares of a company to buy a villa that is not a fraud. but a fair treatment.

Fraud is what the whole Barker to do here. because they induce ignorant or new beginner or holders of their shares from panic and fear to the lowest prices for sale.
and this panic they themselves have created.

they defraud by it. they reproaches by their spam permanently and constant without content. induce others to sell.
is the price then deep. Buy this spammer then even the cheap shares in large quantities. so this scam running.

that's here target, cheap buy many shares

this is the true scam.

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:31:41 AM

Is there a DAC coming out?  What is it?  How much will be allocated to the general fund? We can use some good news and ROI.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:34:10 AM

I don't understand why these people think NRS is a scam..

NRS is a DAC shares; it requires a lot of funds and development. Premine was not a secret, and it was necessary to build an awesome Shares that we have now.

I hope the dev team is not discouraged by all these FUDs. Their energy needs to be spent on development, not on explaining all these accusations.

If you're looking for a pump and dump coin, then NRS is not a good investment. But people will be dying to get more DAC shares soon or later.

I didnt even notice the age of the account

BARWIZI PUPPET MASTER OF THE SOCK PUPPETS:

is one account not enough for your scam?

Well, I've been reading and buying NRS since almost the beginning, I don't have much but know the history. I signed up to tell you who's acting like a girl that NRS is cool

stfu Bariwizi, go back to your youtube tutorials

I'm now Barwizi? lol
send me a private message, we can be Facebook friends.
btw, what are you still doing here? is it like a noble intention to alarm people from scam dev? or are you just angry that price of NRS went down.
Just wondering...
He is just angry because he screw up  setting up the noirpool and was kicked out from NRS.

wait what? I never set up noirpool and I have yet ot be kicked out of NRS

I am one of the initial investors

I am trying to help you all out from being scammed like we were

So you're mad that you're losing money.
You're not actually losing money as long as Dev continues to develop and complete what they promised.

and the conversation you posted as a proof doesn't tell me he's a scammer. Premine is for the salary and other expenditures that dev needs to spend. He seemed to try selling at various point and via long period of time, what's the problem? No money = No development = Death of NRS
Don't expect people volunteer to work hard so that you can make money. People need reward for their work.
As long as dev brings out a good product, I have no problem with any action that Dev did.

Yeah actually it does sum up how he dumped a massive amount of coin and then string everyone along dropping by once a week or so to say hi when he owes people tons of BTC. The premine was not for your personal expenses Barwizi, and for this you are wrong and most likely legally liable in some way.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:36:01 AM

I don't understand why these people think NRS is a scam..

NRS is a DAC shares; it requires a lot of funds and development. Premine was not a secret, and it was necessary to build an awesome Shares that we have now.

I hope the dev team is not discouraged by all these FUDs. Their energy needs to be spent on development, not on explaining all these accusations.

If you're looking for a pump and dump coin, then NRS is not a good investment. But people will be dying to get more DAC shares soon or later.

I didnt even notice the age of the account

BARWIZI PUPPET MASTER OF THE SOCK PUPPETS:

is one account not enough for your scam?

Well, I've been reading and buying NRS since almost the beginning, I don't have much but know the history. I signed up to tell you who's acting like a girl that NRS is cool

stfu Bariwizi, go back to your youtube tutorials

I'm now Barwizi? lol
send me a private message, we can be Facebook friends.
btw, what are you still doing here? is it like a noble intention to alarm people from scam dev? or are you just angry that price of NRS went down.
Just wondering...
He is just angry because he screw up  setting up the noirpool and was kicked out from NRS.

wait what? I never set up noirpool and I have yet ot be kicked out of NRS

I am one of the initial investors

I am trying to help you all out from being scammed like we were

So you're mad that you're losing money.
You're not actually losing money as long as Dev continues to develop and complete what they promised.

and the conversation you posted as a proof doesn't tell me he's a scammer. Premine is for the salary and other expenditures that dev needs to spend. He seemed to try selling at various point and via long period of time, what's the problem? No money = No development = Death of NRS
Don't expect people volunteer to work hard so that you can make money. People need reward for their work.
As long as dev brings out a good product, I have no problem with any action that Dev did.

Yeah actually it does sum up how he dumped a massive amount of coin and then string everyone along dropping by once a week or so to say hi when he owes people tons of BTC. The premine was not for your personal expenses Barwizi, and for this you are wrong and most likely legally liable in some way.

Barwizi, its also fairly obvious that you invested absolutely nothing and got free shares.

NRSLogan

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:46:20 AM

Barwizi, its also fairly obvious that you invested absolutely nothing and got free shares.

This is factually incorrect.  There was no free-riders.  Barwizi put up a significant portion of fiat to purchase the miners and fronted the rest.  He received shares and the portion that he fronted was paid back in kind when others invested. 
JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:57:42 AM

This is factually incorrect.  There was no free-riders.  Barwizi put up a significant portion of fiat to purchase the miners and fronted the rest.  He received shares and the portion that he fronted was paid back in kind when others invested. 

I think he's referring to NRS and not general fund shares.
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:59:05 AM

This is factually incorrect.  There was no free-riders.  Barwizi put up a significant portion of fiat to purchase the miners and fronted the rest.  He received shares and the portion that he fronted was paid back in kind when others invested.  

Lets see where he bought the shares with BTC. Txid?

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:00:20 AM

This is factually incorrect.  There was no free-riders.  Barwizi put up a significant portion of fiat to purchase the miners and fronted the rest.  He received shares and the portion that he fronted was paid back in kind when others invested.  

Hes referring to the premine which is not for his personal financial obligations. Period.

Logan is talking about general fund shares and you are talking about NRS and the premine.  2 different things.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: