Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:06:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141587 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:53:30 AM

There is a premine that is supposed to be used to fund the company.  It doesn't matter that he sold 130k NRS if he can show us a balance of 250k NRS or the BTC equivalent.  The premine is a fact and should be accounted for.

I would agree with that sentiment, that is reasonable.   

In terms of the General Fund, everything has been above board with that.  I am going to put together the interim FS over the next while.  I was going to rush something out but given that the tone got really venomous today, I think it will be best if I take my time to make sure that it is tight and detailed.  This has to all be done by hand and that takes time.

Regarding the Premine, that was well before my time and I never had control over those funds.  Barwizi is working to provide an accounting of those funds.  All the funds under my control are safe and accounted for.

On the scam accusation, a scam would be if Barwizi ran the general fund and then disappeared the next time.  It wouldn't be to develop for three months after the fact.  I think the forum is really quick to start throwing that word around prematurely and we all lose when it does. 

Thank you and less mud slinging would be appreciated,
Logan

+1

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:18:51 AM

There is a premine that is supposed to be used to fund the company.  It doesn't matter that he sold 130k NRS if he can show us a balance of 250k NRS or the BTC equivalent.  The premine is a fact and should be accounted for.

In terms of the General Fund, everything has been above board with that.  I am going to put together the interim FS over the next while.  I was going to rush something out but given that the tone got really venomous today, I think it will be best if I take my time to make sure that it is tight and detailed.  This has to all be done by hand and that takes time.

Regarding the Premine, that was well before my time and I never had control over those funds.  Barwizi is working to provide an accounting of those funds.  All the funds under my control are safe and accounted for.

On the scam accusation, a scam would be if Barwizi ran the general fund and then disappeared the next time.  It wouldn't be to develop for three months after the fact.  I think the forum is really quick to start throwing that word around prematurely and we all lose when it does. 

Logan

+1

Change...is in the air.
You know why
ever1135

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:23:11 AM

barwizi, I am still have sync issue. Reading the previous posts, I still don't clearly understand which peer is bad peer and how to block them.
When do you release the wallet that blocks the bad peer nodes?

Btwn, I hope this accusations will be finished soon.
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:56:29 AM

1) We need an addy with 250K NRS or the BTC equivalent to track.
2) We need the BTC mined for the general fund.

This seems like a decent amount of funding to help develop a project.  

- Distribute some of the mined btc to the general fund
 - Use the rest of the NRS and BTC to fund NoirBank, NoirLotto, NoirHub or whatever we are developing these days and pay the officers  

Do all this and we should be back in business with no explanations needed.

+1

Also it would be nice to see a detailed update every week in this thread about the development of the DACs. That will give us (stakeholders and noirsharesholders) a reason to feel part of the project, and to be able to add to it if necessary with our own skills and talents.
Actually this will be necessary to build trust again, and if there will not be a detailed update by the end of this week, I will have lost my trust in this completely. Even if some projects are not going as fast as you wished for, give an update, and explain why it did not go like it should have, in order for us to follow up.
Transparency is the key here.
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:00:53 AM

Logan

+1

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
manfeel

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:14:39 AM

GO GO GO,make some BIG NEWS to the investors. Smiley
i trust your team and commpany!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SktogYmNTVhszzJUNiHyiTYbmCpMCdU5rF
jamofox

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:51:08 PM

my new wallet wont start at all. any ideas what i should do ?
i deleted everything but still no go.
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:14:26 PM

my new wallet wont start at all. any ideas what i should do ?
i deleted everything but still no go.

Updated zip
Updated exe

Download any one of the two wallets above and it should start syncing from the beginning.
You're probably using one of the wallets that do not load when there is no blockchain available in the appdata folder.

Cheers !

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:09:46 PM

you guys don't seem to understand that this is a lost cause

we were fooled, end of story.

and here all of you are trying to fool new investors into this scam in order to recoup your losses

now let's take the loss in an honorable way and admit that we we're stupid to trust a "Senior Member"

we lost, he won

let's not make up our losses by stealing it from new investors

LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:17:52 PM

Logan

I would like to see some credentials if you are really who you claim to be

at this point I don't think you are that savvy business degree holder you claim to be

we hired you on a salary, we need to see some proof on who you truly are
Xperianz

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:30:16 PM

you guys don't seem to understand that this is a lost cause

we were fooled, end of story.

and here all of you are trying to fool new investors into this scam in order to recoup your losses

now let's take the loss in an honorable way and admit that we we're stupid to trust a "Senior Member"

we lost, he won

let's not make up our losses by stealing it from new investors

You claim to be a polite and professional businessman, but yet you constantly spam post with the F-word, brag about strippers, racial slurs and you expect us to just take your word for it.
You might be right or wrong in your accusations but you don't come across as neither professional, polite or trustworthy.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:54:55 PM

+1 ............... not to mention the posting 2 or three times in a row before anyone has a time to respond. Like a nervous spamming tick.

LemonandFries, since you believe this to be a lost cause, is there any sense in continuing to discuss the matter? Please don't use the excuse that every troll uses that this is somehow and altruistic act. It is not. You are harming the community. It takes one or two posts to make all the points you have already made. Now you are just repeating them.

Can I buy your shares and if so will you please leave and let us see how this shakes out? There are plenty of folks on here keeping accountability as a priority, but doing so in a professional and non-alarmist manner.

If you are interested than post it hear and/or PM me. If you have any actual evidence for your belief that investors have been had, then of course I would understand you not wanting to rip off new investors. But you don't. Time will tell. I am willing to take a risk here.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:04:47 PM

all of you just don't want to admit to losing

I don't show respect to trash like Barwizi

that's the reason why he walked all over you guys, because you're just pushovers

now you're trying to discredit me because your investment took a downturn.

you want to bait new investors into this failed project so you can recoup your losses.

sounds to me like you are a bunch of selfish individuals

you are working against the spirit of crypto

I'm not the one to be blamed here, blame the person that fooled you and we all know who that is

so stop trying to redirect the blame where it doesn't belong

take your losses like men/women and move on to better more productive projects

learn from this experience and try not to let it happen again, or don't learn and stay stuck in the past

I'm already over this, just don't fool anyone else into investing into this obvious scam
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:06:28 PM

+1 ............... not to mention the posting 2 or three times in a row before anyone has a time to respond. Like a nervous spamming tick.

LemonandFries, since you believe this to be a lost cause, is there any sense in continuing to discuss the matter? Please don't use the excuse that every troll uses that this is somehow and altruistic act. It is not. You are harming the community. It takes one or two posts to make all the points you have already made. Now you are just repeating them.

Can I buy your shares and if so will you please leave and let us see how this shakes out? There are plenty of folks on here keeping accountability as a priority, but doing so in a professional and non-alarmist manner.

If you are interested than post it hear and/or PM me. If you have any actual evidence for your belief that investors have been had, then of course I would understand you not wanting to rip off new investors. But you don't. Time will tell. I am willing to take a risk here.

how about I sell you my shares for 50 BTC?

I mean you already gave away your money to a scammer, what's one more bad investment?  Grin
r05

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

test cryptocoin please ignore

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:14:37 PM

that's the reason why he walked all over you guys, because you're just pushovers

you want to bait new investors into this failed project so you can recoup your losses.

I'm not the one to be blamed here, blame the person that fooled you and we all know who that is

learn from this experience and try not to let it happen again, or don't learn and stay stuck in the past

I'm already over this, just don't fool anyone else into investing into this obvious scam
Whoa - there's no need for those kinds of insult here.. "Selfish individuals"? "You are working against the spirit of crypto"? "Take your losses like men/women"? We're all adults, why aren't we acting like it?

BTC: 18tS6E9FRnXuh4JitAJykm6YRtJRSkP6jq
XMR: 46BzjaUU1fyfFJ2b9vvg9RXUsw3XQtkaoc7cRkzYxMre69GtCaX6jg3Luc4B6ABHAaBmZNpJ4zzmAiX deGsCiXJJMniDbWE
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:18:08 PM

Whoa - there's no need for those kinds of insult here.. "Selfish individuals"? "You are working against the spirit of crypto"? "Take your losses like men/women"? We're all adults, why aren't we acting like it?

the truth hurts doesn't it?

I don't sugar coat anything, if you want sugar coated statements go to your bank so they can tell you how awesome you are and "please sign you life away on the dotted line for this loan"

and insults in what way? it's the truth and you know it

again you guys are trying to discredit me

the crypto community is smarter than that

you guys should really be working on getting rid of Barwizi and putting someone more competent in charge

instead of blaming me or trying to make me look bad, you should spend all that extra energy finding a solution to the problem
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:19:54 PM

I mean you already gave away your money to a scammer, what's one more bad investment?  Grin

I guess I can't take you seriously. You paid .3 BTC for an investment you adamantly believe to be failing and a scam and you don't want to sell. You are the only person who has ever added a bad trust rating to Barwizi's profile and you site one thing. The screen shot mentioning selling 130K. You have not acknowledged that even if that is a real screenshot it was Barwizi that mentioned the sale. Now why would he do that if he thought it was an issue? You did not uncover some sort of shadow conspiracy here. You feel strongly about that sale and feel it hurts NRS. Many people disagree with you about thtat. You clearly don't care to wait for answers here.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:21:58 PM

I guess I can't take you seriously. You paid .3 BTC for an investment you adamantly believe to be failing and a scam and you don't want to sell. You are the only person who has ever added a bad trust rating to Barwizi's profile and you site one thing. The screen shot mentioning selling 130K. You have not acknowledged that even if that is a real screenshot it was Barwizi that mentioned the sale. Now why would he do that if he thought it was an issue? You did not uncover some sort of shadow conspiracy here. You feel strongly about that sale and feel it hurts NRS. Many people disagree with you about thtat. You clearly don't care to wait for answers here.

here's a pastebin log I found:

http://pastebin.com/kyvSsHa3

someone was smart enough to save the chat

so do you think that screenshot is a fake still?
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:30:13 PM

here's a chat log that happened between GF and dev:

original link: http://pastebin.com/kyvSsHa3   

[6/21/14, 1:33:09 PM] Pocket: Pocket added Koontas to this conversation
    [6/21/14, 1:34:06 PM] Koontas: (wave)  the perks of being a GF member...
    [6/21/14, 2:01:04 PM] wallaceliu007: welcome back lajz99 Smiley
    [6/21/14, 2:01:23 PM] Koontas: (wave)
    [6/21/14, 2:16:49 PM] godzirra: Koontas why are you airing that dirty laundry on the forum?
    [6/21/14, 2:17:21 PM] Pocket: do you have proof?
    [6/21/14, 2:18:02 PM] godzirra: Can you take it down and discuss it here?
    [6/21/14, 2:19:58 PM] Koontas: Pocket would you like to see proof?
    [6/21/14, 2:20:05 PM] Koontas: Scroll up.
    [6/21/14, 2:20:23 PM] Koontas: And read the board chat.  Barwizi admitted to dumping 130k NRS that chocobo called him out on.
    [6/21/14, 2:20:27 PM] Pocket: how do you know that's from the gen fund premine?
    [6/21/14, 2:21:14 PM] Koontas: Pocket, have you EVER seen any evidence of what is held for the GF from the premine?
    [6/21/14, 2:21:51 PM] Pocket: no, but bar has been making a list of expenditures
    [6/21/14, 2:21:53 PM] Pocket: from it
    [6/21/14, 2:22:02 PM] Koontas: That is an outright lie Pocket.
    [6/21/14, 2:22:08 PM] Koontas: Expenditures for what?!?!
    [6/21/14, 2:22:15 PM] Pocket: dev and giveaways and such
    [6/21/14, 2:22:20 PM] Koontas: HAHAHAHA
    [6/21/14, 2:22:24 PM] Koontas: you are so blind pocket
    [6/21/14, 2:22:32 PM] Koontas: if you'd like me to post evidence here I certainly can...
    [6/21/14, 2:22:52 PM] Pocket: well, i am mostly going by what I've been given, bar will explain himself
    [6/21/14, 2:22:59 PM] Koontas: Sure he will Pocket.
    [6/21/14, 2:23:04 PM] Pocket: and if he doesn't, then he doesnt
    [6/21/14, 2:23:16 PM] Koontas: Logan, tell us about the NG GF funds...how much NRS is there and how much BTC?
    [6/21/14, 2:23:56 PM] Koontas: Pocket, you keep working for free...
    [6/21/14, 2:24:01 PM] Pocket: point is, i don't have proof either way
    [6/21/14, 2:24:14 PM] Pocket: i support NRS because there aren't many other coins with similar design
    [6/21/14, 2:24:28 PM] Barwizi: while we wait for that, in the first group that we migrated here, koontas you were witness to my efforts to fix the windows mining, that alone was close to 8 builds, each at a thousand NRS
    [6/21/14, 2:24:44 PM] Barwizi: with varying results
    [6/21/14, 2:25:07 PM] Koontas: [6/18/14, 1:48:45 PM] Koontas: Just saying putting 130k NRS for sale does not help the price...
    [6/18/14, 1:49:00 PM] Barwizi: just how long do you think it took to sell it?
    [6/18/14, 1:49:31 PM] Koontas: That's not the point.  The point is that you were constantly placing sell orders which drives the price down...
    [6/18/14, 1:49:40 PM] Koontas: And right now, we have NOTHING to help the price...
    [6/18/14, 1:49:42 PM] Barwizi: you are running off on your own tangent, let me remind you there was a point when that was the daily volume
    [6/18/14, 1:49:51 PM] Koontas: there is no volume.
    [6/18/14, 1:50:03 PM] Barwizi: for nearly two weeks
    [6/18/14, 1:50:05 PM] Koontas: there's little to no interest right now, most orders are sell orders...
    [6/18/14, 1:50:26 PM] Barwizi: Koontas, is my job to maintain volume?
    [6/18/14, 1:50:27 PM] Koontas: I've been asking for something to help NRS for ages now...and we come up with a project that has nothign to do with NRS?
    [6/21/14, 2:25:19 PM] Koontas: See the first 4 lines.
    [6/21/14, 2:25:51 PM] Koontas: So yea Barwizi, you admitted to selling 130k NRS.
    [6/21/14, 2:26:11 PM] Koontas: and then you try to justify it...
    [6/21/14, 2:26:26 PM] Barwizi: I have my own NRS and considering the sheer amount me, chocobo and james bought you have very little to go on
    [6/21/14, 2:26:36 PM] Koontas: hahahaha you're so full of shit
    [6/21/14, 2:26:44 PM] Koontas: tell me, what does the NG GF have in savings?
    [6/21/14, 2:26:55 PM] Koontas: i'd like to see both the NRS and BTC addresses
    [6/21/14, 2:27:12 PM] Barwizi: at one point i held more than 30% of total supply, and most of it was bought on polo
    [6/21/14, 2:27:22 PM] Koontas: so, where is the premine?
    [6/21/14, 2:27:34 PM] Koontas: I never saw any giveaways...
    [6/21/14, 2:27:42 PM] Koontas: lord knows pocket couldn't coordinate one...
    [6/21/14, 2:28:04 PM] Barwizi: you left the group,  dumped your NRS then after seeing the price rise , you are bitter and here to muddy up the water
    [6/21/14, 2:28:14 PM] Barwizi: go be bitter somewhere else
    [6/21/14, 2:28:18 PM] Koontas: hahaha I am a general fund holder I remembered, I have the right to be here
    [6/21/14, 2:28:28 PM] Koontas: Barwizi you are pulling one over on these kids that don't know better...
    [6/21/14, 2:28:57 PM] Koontas: You are taking advantage of everyone for your own benefit.
    [6/21/14, 2:29:05 PM] Koontas: ie. 2th/s of miners that we've never seen funds from...
    [6/21/14, 2:29:41 PM] Koontas: You asked me to delete my post and discuss here, so I did, and here we are...
    [6/21/14, 2:30:07 PM] Barwizi: seeing as how there arent any kids as far as i know, i think you are the kid and i wont dignify your attitude any further by responding
    [6/21/14, 2:30:23 PM] Koontas: Okay, and I will not be silent.
    [6/21/14, 2:30:36 PM] Barwizi: i'm sure the CFO would indulge your question
    [6/21/14, 2:30:53 PM] Koontas: Would he?  He doesn't know shit either...cause you don't make it known.
    [6/21/14, 2:31:10 PM] Koontas: You've been hiding the financial information for months, that is a fact.
    [6/21/14, 2:31:36 PM] Koontas: Usually people refuse to respond when they're guilty...am I wrong?

there you go, for everyone's enjoyment
jamofox

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:30:59 PM

please dont feed the troll.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: