Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:25:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141587 times)
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:38:32 PM

+1 ............... not to mention the posting 2 or three times in a row before anyone has a time to respond. Like a nervous spamming tick.

LemonandFries, since you believe this to be a lost cause, is there any sense in continuing to discuss the matter? Please don't use the excuse that every troll uses that this is somehow and altruistic act. It is not. You are harming the community. It takes one or two posts to make all the points you have already made. Now you are just repeating them.

Can I buy your shares and if so will you please leave and let us see how this shakes out? There are plenty of folks on here keeping accountability as a priority, but doing so in a professional and non-alarmist manner.

If you are interested than post it hear and/or PM me. If you have any actual evidence for your belief that investors have been had, then of course I would understand you not wanting to rip off new investors. But you don't. Time will tell. I am willing to take a risk here.

how about I sell you my shares for 50 BTC?

I mean you already gave away your money to a scammer, what's one more bad investment?  Grin

I guess I can't take you seriously. You paid .3 BTC for an investment you adamantly believe to be failing and a scam and you don't want to sell. You are the only person who has ever added a bad trust rating to Barwizi's profile and you site one thing. The screen shot mentioning selling 130K. You have not acknowledged that even if that is a real screenshot it was Barwizi that mentioned the sale. Now why would he do that if he thought it was an issue? You did not uncover some sort of shadow conspiracy here. You feel strongly about that sale and feel it hurts NRS. Many people disagree with you about thtat. You clearly don't care to wait for answers here.

here's a pastebin log I found:

http://pastebin.com/kyvSsHa3

someone was smart enough to save the chat

so do you think that screenshot is a fake still?

You really like to put a spin on words don't you. I NEVER said that I THINK it is a fake. Ever. Get that clear. I just had no way of knowing. Which is why my argument has been going under the presumption that it is real. So that said, you still are ignoring My question above. The chat that you have is no evidence of a scam. It just isn't. You are calling someone a scammer based on a purely speculative argument. You aren't suggesting that it "may be." You are outright saying we are dealing "with a scammer."

So you believe it is okay to discredit a person based on speculation? Or do you think that selling 130K coins and then telling people about it constitutes a scam? Because that is all you have right now.
Xperianz

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:40:45 PM

all of you just don't want to admit to losing

I don't show respect to trash like Barwizi

that's the reason why he walked all over you guys, because you're just pushovers

now you're trying to discredit me because your investment took a downturn.

you want to bait new investors into this failed project so you can recoup your losses.

sounds to me like you are a bunch of selfish individuals

you are working against the spirit of crypto

I'm not the one to be blamed here, blame the person that fooled you and we all know who that is

so stop trying to redirect the blame where it doesn't belong

take your losses like men/women and move on to better more productive projects

learn from this experience and try not to let it happen again, or don't learn and stay stuck in the past

I'm already over this, just don't fool anyone else into investing into this obvious scam

Truth be told, I wasn't trying to discredit you in any way, you're doing just fine by yourself.
But let's face it, you're not helping in any way by spamming the same sh*t over and over again.
You say you're already over this, fine, just drop it and let the rest of us find out the real truth.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:43:27 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 05:03:42 PM by JakeThePanda

First thing is there were definitely giveaways from the premine.  It's in the original thread and I personally remember discussing the giveaways from the Bitshares forum.  I remember being annoyed that I missed it.  Cheesy

Re: NRS
« Sent to: JakeThePanda on: February 26, 2014, 09:20:46 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
Quote from: JakeThePanda on February 26, 2014, 09:02:25 PM
How much were you giving away per person?  I didn't get any given to me. Tongue

i gave away a total of ~ 10k, you'll notice it has dried up now. lol
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

That alone adjusts the premine balance to 240k.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:55:46 PM

I've made all the points I have to make on this matter so this is going to be my last post here.

I do not believe that NRS or NoirGroup was created with the intent of being a scam, however, I do believe that Barwizi feels he is entitled to the funds that are missing and there is no reporting.  There have been MANY discussions asking for reporting and I never saw any, as the CFO indicated, he has not either.  During my time with the group I did not see any evidence of any board members doing anything under the radar besides Barwizi as I have documented previously.

I can assure you he'll come back with a list of "expenses" from the 250k premine (240k after 10k in giveaways), however, I highly doubt he will provide any PROOF anyone received the NRS (transaction ID's are NOT proof).  The 84k NRS that were used to buy into the General Fund should also be accounted for.  If they bought general fund shares, the general fund should have possession of them, right?

Will the tracking going forward be accurate?  Probably...at this point the CFO should have control over 100% of the funds (besides the 2th/s of miners being used for "expenses).  
Will additional coins be released?  Probably...not too hard to continue to clone...
Will the General Fund make their investment back?  Doubtful...it won't come from the mining and honestly Barwizi does not even understand what a true "DAC" is...
Will you see real proof the premine was spent for the good of NRS?  Not a chance in hell.

At this point PLEASE stop sending me messages asking me for more information, I've said all I have to say on the matter.  

It's obvious Barwizi cannot be trusted and I HIGHLY SUGGEST that the NoirGroup General Fund VOTE TO REMOVE BARWIZI AS CEO OF NOIRGROUP.

Goodbye.

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:00:55 PM

My opinion on DACs and project development:

Everyone needs to keep in mind that as of right now, not one developer has successfully created a DAC.  Bitshares is still in testing and it won't even be fully functional when it's released. Etherium and other 2.0 projects are still vapor. All except one, but I won't mention it here because I don't want to be accused of hyping and as of right now I'm the only one that considers it a DAC  Cheesy. The closest so far is one gambling style coin, but it's not fully decentralized. My point is that this project as well as other 2.0 projects have a high probability of failure.  This is not a reflection on Barwizi, it's just the way it is.  A failed project doesn't make something a scam, and certainly not a project that has never been done before.

What I do ask from Barwizi is more transparency in the forum about what you are considering as a development idea and any progress made.  Don't worry, nobody is going to steal your idea.  Obviously, it's not that easy to make DACs.  Tongue

After we clarify the general fund accounts and the premine of course.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:48:13 PM

you guys don't seem to understand that this is a lost cause

we were fooled, end of story.

and here all of you are trying to fool new investors into this scam in order to recoup your losses

now let's take the loss in an honorable way and admit that we we're stupid to trust a "Senior Member"

we lost, he won

let's not make up our losses by stealing it from new investors

You claim to be a polite and professional businessman, but yet you constantly spam post with the F-word, brag about strippers, racial slurs and you expect us to just take your word for it.
You might be right or wrong in your accusations but you don't come across as neither professional, polite or trustworthy.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
degel_x

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:50:37 PM

This thread looks better with LemonAndFries ignored Smiley

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:08:09 PM

Everyone needs to keep in mind that as of right now, not one developer has successfully created a DAC.  Bitshares is still in testing and it won't even be fully functional when it's released. Etherium and other 2.0 projects are still vapor. All except one, but I won't mention it here because I don't want to be accused of hyping and as of right now I'm the only one that considers it a DAC  Cheesy. The closest so far is one gambling style coin, but it's not fully decentralized. My point is that this project as well as other 2.0 projects have a high probability of failure.  This is not a reflection on Barwizi, it's just the way it is.  A failed project doesn't make something a scam, and certainly not a project that has never been done before.

What I do ask from Barwizi is more transparency in the forum about what you are considering as a development idea and any progress made.  Don't worry, nobody is going to steal your idea.  Obviously, it's not that easy to make DACs.  Tongue

I've added you into the investor chat. The reason most of the time i do not update is that i sometimes am unsure myself, and the forum has a habit of taking these updates as announcements, that causes unnecessary panic buying as people anticipate snap-shots or investment opportunities. Rather than telling you that "Today I added more code" (which maybe 1 in 5 will understand,be it something new or a modification of existing code) I want to come and provide an alpha version for testing. The wait is agonizing, i know, but any update midway is mostly for the technocrats, which is why i have always posted the link to our Group github account.

I could wake up and release two of the products in their current form, but that would be absolutely pointless since they would be nothing more than coins. Most of my time is spent pondering and testing theories, with only the succesful going forward.

I ask myself

0) What am i trying to achieve?
1) What benefits does it give to the user
2) How to even the field between Large cluster and single quad core CPU?
3) How to maybe limit the level of penetration of a botnet (i love CPU only implementations)?
4) Is the solution decentralized and closed? (for now i'm against systems that take mission critical data from the outside)
5) What are the possible improvements that can be made later when i figure thing out?
6) Will it work

For nearly a month now with NoirLotto I am trying

0) Creates "game" where your "bet" is your hash power
1) The average user stands to win tokens for which they can assign value and use as they see fit
2) This is a very tricky idea and i'm not ready to discuss but for now, i can say it has to do with Random number generators
3) this also is still under the hood under the roof, under the house etc etc
4) YES, yes it is, this is one of the issues most previous attempts failed because they could not simulate proper randomness and as a result block predictors were created. The Type you mentioned above uses a central point and external data and as such is in a different class from what i am trying to get at.
5) the Lotto itself can have refinements made later, most of them will "recycle" hashes so as to stay "green" and on track with my dev direction.
6) I sure hope so, at least the alpha will only be made available when i have closed some of the potholes.

Why do i clone code? Well for one, it's rare for someone to think of something that can be coded that hasnt already been attempted or successful. I am not looking to invent, i want to innovate. be it a currency, be it a game, be it a simple proof of concept. I think that cloning the basic structure then making the required changes to meet my goals is an acceptable practice, not only does it shorten dev time, it avoids m mucking up somewhere by dabbling in things i don't know. As an example, look at what % of the BTC codebase was written by other or is actually licensed.

With regard to our Former COO (Koontas) and LemonFries

Ignore them, all concerns about our financials shall be answered very soon, i have already compiled a list, with tx ids and recipients that was submitted to the CFO for review he will publish it and his findings soon enough. If that is not satisfactory, then i doubt much else can convince anyone.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:27:12 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 08:03:48 PM by Mario241077

again !!!!

only get it here no link between the GF's and invest in this Fund

no premine dump

he has to be sold to invest the GF's.

this and I also have paid with PTS or with NRS. or BTC
this NRS and its own mining shares. so he came to many NRS

so he has 90% of its sale to the private Invests GF holder and they have paid for in part with NRS
now he has only 10%

Investor Name   BTC   PTS   NRS

lajz99   0,35      15.000,00
Grndnpnd         5.000,00
JakeThePanda   1,25   100,00   
nethyb         20.000,00
Pocket   1,00   14,99   
Mario241077      2,50   4.725,00
jerjian   1,85      2.000,00
pvkpgp      100,00   
chocobo   4,00      
HermanCoin         2.500,00
Zapa (john122)   1,85      2.000,00
LemonAndFries   0,30      
miramare   0,50      
Frigga77   0,26      
username here   0,10      1.001,56
wallace512   0,27      10.000,00
Agarkiig         2.500,00
8BitHero      25,00   2.500,00
pinwc4         20.000,00
Coindgr   0,20      1.300,00
mcgirbaud      21,00   2.900,00
barwizi   15,58      4.525,00
yvg1900      104,00   
MiningViking         750,00
huadaonan         20.000,00
cc5alive   2,00      
Logan         1.000,00
Thrillho         2.500,00
410751302         3.001,00
ning_aric         3.001,00
chengren      110,00   
solidl2345         5.148,36

29,51   477,49   131.351,92
NRS

here the answer
we paid 130k NRS

so he has given the money from his private assets. and we paid him with NRS BTC and PTS

it is his NRS and he can do whatever he wants

the last update was here

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=66.30
http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=66.0;attach=22

pity that you can not prosecute the spamer and may make this what they want. there is here actually a forum admin or can everyone here do what he wants. fuck forum

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:34:35 PM

all of you just don't want to admit to losing

I don't show respect to trash like Barwizi

that's the reason why he walked all over you guys, because you're just pushovers

now you're trying to discredit me because your investment took a downturn.

you want to bait new investors into this failed project so you can recoup your losses.

sounds to me like you are a bunch of selfish individuals

you are working against the spirit of crypto

I'm not the one to be blamed here, blame the person that fooled you and we all know who that is

so stop trying to redirect the blame where it doesn't belong

take your losses like men/women and move on to better more productive projects

learn from this experience and try not to let it happen again, or don't learn and stay stuck in the past

I'm already over this, just don't fool anyone else into investing into this obvious scam

as I said, you're an angel Wink and want to save us all. thank you Wink
this is meant sarcastically. for which it does not understand
and goodbye

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:57:00 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 08:10:03 PM by Mario241077

I've added you into the investor chat. The reason most of the time i do not update is that i sometimes am unsure myself, and the forum has a habit of taking these updates as announcements, that causes unnecessary panic buying as people anticipate snap-shots or investment opportunities. Rather than telling you that "Today I added more code" (which maybe 1 in 5 will understand,be it something new or a modification of existing code) I want to come and provide an alpha version for testing. The wait is agonizing, i know, but any update midway is mostly for the technocrats, which is why i have always posted the link to our Group github account.

I could wake up and release two of the products in their current form, but that would be absolutely pointless since they would be nothing more than coins. Most of my time is spent pondering and testing theories, with only the succesful going forward.

I ask myself

0) What am i trying to achieve?
1) What benefits does it give to the user
2) How to even the field between Large cluster and single quad core CPU?
3) How to maybe limit the level of penetration of a botnet (i love CPU only implementations)?
4) Is the solution decentralized and closed? (for now i'm against systems that take mission critical data from the outside)
5) What are the possible improvements that can be made later when i figure thing out?
6) Will it work

For nearly a month now with NoirLotto I am trying

0) Creates "game" where your "bet" is your hash power
1) The average user stands to win tokens for which they can assign value and use as they see fit
2) This is a very tricky idea and i'm not ready to discuss but for now, i can say it has to do with Random number generators
3) this also is still under the hood under the roof, under the house etc etc
4) YES, yes it is, this is one of the issues most previous attempts failed because they could not simulate proper randomness and as a result block predictors were created. The Type you mentioned above uses a central point and external data and as such is in a different class from what i am trying to get at.
5) the Lotto itself can have refinements made later, most of them will "recycle" hashes so as to stay "green" and on track with my dev direction.
6) I sure hope so, at least the alpha will only be made available when i have closed some of the potholes.

Why do i clone code? Well for one, it's rare for someone to think of something that can be coded that hasnt already been attempted or successful. I am not looking to invent, i want to innovate. be it a currency, be it a game, be it a simple proof of concept. I think that cloning the basic structure then making the required changes to meet my goals is an acceptable practice, not only does it shorten dev time, it avoids m mucking up somewhere by dabbling in things i don't know. As an example, look at what % of the BTC codebase was written by other or is actually licensed.

With regard to our Former COO (Koontas) and LemonFries

Ignore them, all concerns about our financials shall be answered very soon, i have already compiled a list, with tx ids and recipients that was submitted to the CFO for review he will publish it and his findings soon enough. If that is not satisfactory, then i doubt much else can convince anyone.

+1

that is a statment

you need an officer for such statements. because we both know you do not like it Wink

fiatpete

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:21:52 PM

I think this thread got side tracked by the financial talk when the issue of the wallet versions needed to be sorted. Hopefully lessons have been learnt as expecting every node to be updated with two days notice was never going to happen.
There was promise of a new version of the wallet to block peers causing issues as a getpeerinfo does not give enough clues to identify them but version 6006 is still on the front page and the announcement is from the 23rd.
Will we get a new wallet to fix the issues people are still having as a stable secure blockchain is the minimum requirement for any coin?
Version 6007 still seems a rushed version apart from the issue of getting stuck on a block before 50,000 as it's based on QT 4.8.5 and there are GUI glitches.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:38:32 PM

You are all facing the same issue, rouge nodes that are transmitting incorrect chain. version 60007 is the latest and syncs just fine, please look in your debug log and on "getpeerinfo" in your wallet, find the nodes broadcasting the bad chain and block them. We realised that if we do a complete forced peer block in the first phase of cutting them out, we run the risk of completely fragmenting the chain. This update allows people to sync, the next with a version bump again will completely lock out all other peers. We made a mistake in the first version so we split the update into two, as you can see, some have working wallets and others do not. You'll find that most who are having issues are connecting to the same set of nodes.

Please block the bad nodes in your firewall settings

Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall

then go to advanced settings and modify your invound and out bound rules to block the offending nodes.

Hi Barwizi and others,

Unfortunately I also cheered a little bit too early. After I downloaded the wallet and synced it without problems, I closed and re-opened the wallet and then it was stuck again at 2700 blocks ago and not syncing anymore. Also not after more then an hour.

To try and solve this, I took the following steps (which worked):

1. I cleared everything from my %appdata%\noirshares folder except for the wallet.dat file

2. I used Notepad to create a Noirshares.conf file in my %appdata%\noirshares folder. (if you do this, make sure you save the file as Noirshares.conf while "All files" is selected. Otherwise you might save it as a .txt file)

3. In the Noirshares.conf file, you enter the following text:

checkblocks=1

addnode=ypool.net
addnode=nrs.argakiig.us
addnode=173.236.43.58:39565
addnode=66.69.215.216:64946
addnode=5.9.158.79:47779
addnode=178.125.216.61:63731
addnode=107.170.207.147:8500
addnode=8.38.76.74:8500
addnode=121.185.195.12:8500
addnode=14.201.25.59:8500
addnode=70.114.143.108:8500
addnode=124.168.225.125:50023
addnode=59.55.230.181:59019
addnode=65.128.192.240:8500
addnode=98.250.252.199:8714
addnode=222.242.174.137:11054
addnode=88.8.127.16:49448
addnode=192.99.144.139:59973
addnode=77.28.2.49:44534
addnode=198.101.10.110:8500
addnode=75.143.69.254:8500
addnode=86.163.25.105:59196
addnode=83.227.236.11:63228
addnode=85.243.107.186:51194
addnode=211.149.148.150:58600
addnode=183.66.32.185:61793
addnode=82.66.239.16:50554
addnode=124.231.7.138:6415
addnode=118.186.153.220:55145
addnode=212.117.32.160:63075
addnode=87.231.15.229:54376
addnode=77.185.64.103:51852
addnode=107.170.254.5
addnode= 41.78.77.178
addnode=192.241.213.244
addnode=172.245.183.30
addnode=162.243.131.88
addnode=54.213.71.178
addnode=192.241.213.224
addnode=54.80.61.11
addnode=198.199.96.129
addnode=54.197.175.238

4. Run the Noirshares QT client again and it will start syncing again from the beginning. It might get stuck a few times in the end, but then just close the client and start it again and it should continue to sync.

5. After it has totally finihed syncing, you should be able to open the client again and it should remain up to date.

This should however ofcourse not be necessary and everybody should just be able to download the client and it should just work.
So please DEV's focus your energy on building a completely functioning wallet without all these issues.
After that it would be nice to get some updates on where NRS is going so we can all squash the trolling going on here and built a strong community again.
The last days have not been good for my investment, so let's turn it around guys ! Cool Cool Cool

checkblocks 750 works too

is works, without old peers

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 01:34:48 AM

There has been talk of a NoirExchange, right, which I essentially interpret to mean that it will be an altcoin exchange that will earn for the GF et cetera...and the guys have stated that they have been talking with the guys from Maidsafe and Ethereum...

Why not place the exchange on the Safe Network, making NoirExchange the first exchange on the Safe Network with all of the Security and advantages that the Safe Network has to offer?  I imagine that there will be a race to populate the Safe Network with apps and sites so there may be an inherent advantage to being the first one over there.

Just a thought...
Nrsinv

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:43:12 AM

Mario,

Back from my very short trip. Thank you

Wallet is working and staying up to date using this method.

Had to close and re-open a few times.

I'm using Windows 7
mitache365

Activity: 731

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:45:34 AM

where are the new projects ? talking and talking and nothing.

BTC
Nrsinv

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:59:02 AM

Definition of 'Liquidity'

1. The degree to which an asset or security can be bought or sold in the market without affecting the asset's price. Liquidity is characterized by a high level of trading activity. Assets that can be easily bought or sold are known as liquid assets.

my robot does this all the time with Bitcoin....

2. Barwizi, you did a great job adding liquidity since we only had polo and Btc38 if what Laz and Jake were saying was true.

3. I don't burn bridges. Not sure how close the crypto community is... I would be reluctant to have people like this in my "cigar room"

4. Barwizi, we should fork a voting system to NRS when it affects the community as a whole. The GF members should be accounted for as well. Actions taken should be decided by the entire group and on a public address for everyone to see the votes.

5. NRS will always be in my portfolio. Competition is needed. 

butterfly sea

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:10:13 AM

Definition of 'Liquidity'

1. The degree to which an asset or security can be bought or sold in the market without affecting the asset's price. Liquidity is characterized by a high level of trading activity. Assets that can be easily bought or sold are known as liquid assets.

my robot does this all the time with Bitcoin....

2. Barwizi, you did a great job adding liquidity since we only had polo and Btc38 if what Laz and Jake were saying was true.

3. I don't burn bridges. Not sure how close the crypto community is... I would be reluctant to have people like this in my "cigar room"

4. Barwizi, we should fork a voting system to NRS when it affects the community as a whole. The GF members should be accounted for as well. Actions taken should be decided by the entire group and on a public address for everyone to see the votes.

5. NRS will always be in my portfolio. Competition is needed. 

very agree with you.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.
SpYe14xAXk6oFkwBbASSXMXp5ufdKeHzBd
jfnail

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:26:38 AM

just ignore LemonAndFries

he is Full of FUD here ...

and lets NRS back to track ..

dont hear LemonAndFries ...
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:50:27 AM

Some really interesting ideas starting to flow now. Wish I didn't miss the General Fund. Had the NRS to buy in and everything. Just got caught up and forgot.

I offered LemonandFries to buy him out of his .3 BTC GF holding, but he wants 50 BTC for it. Very bullish of him .  Cheesy

I will invest in the next venture I guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: