Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014  (Read 141582 times)
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:57:58 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 11:51:52 AM by Frigga77

BTW, in the event i am just asked to launch NRL as it is, it will have to be launched and deployed in phases.

Phase 1) as it is at the moment

Well that sounds like a plan. Now you know what you have to do so people keep believing in this: DELIVER!
And do it now. Show us some working code!
The time of fairy tales is over.

edit: And don't forget the offer of the community to help testing NoirLotto
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:02:30 AM

You panic way too much. Anywho, we just successfully tested NRB 2.2 over the global network and it connected quite easily.

2) I was quiet because simply, i was indisposed. Not ignoring any of you ar hiding or whatever it is you have been posting here.

3) NRS price, this falls to you guys. You complain that the price is low, but then you post derogatory stuff about me and my efforts, who do you think will support the price if you are posting unfounded comments?

----
Questions can be posted here but preferably on skype for immediate answers.

Wow you have a nerve! I am really shaking here with angryness. People have questions and you are above answering them? You have let this happen. You were the one tanking when the price was still good and after some questions were asked, you were the one that ignored them and failed to deliver, time and time again, and the price of NRS went down and down!  And then you have the nerve to say WE are the problem? You say you were indisposed, but you were online in the time being, you could have arranged for people to take over during that time! If you run a company, the company has to be able to go on when the CEO is indisposed! And choosing only skype for communications is blocking people out.
By the way, where is NRSlogan? Where are the other members of the team?

but you were online in the time being, oh? i was actively online?

you could have arranged for people to take over during that time// if only you knew what you are talking about. just how many devs do you know? ever asked them to do something?

If you run a company, the company has to be able to go on when the CEO is indisposed // well, lets see, i havent been doing any CEO stuff lately because i was deving then i got indisposed then i came back to finish NRB...so yeah what as a CEO going to do? it's pointless to be CEO with zero development going on so i chose to focus on development and keeping my promise to the early supportes who started with NRB.

And choosing only skype for communications is blocking people out.  Huh Huh Huh lol, so if i tell you where you can find me easily i am blocking communication? Skype/viber/whatsapp/anyotherinstantmessagingapp makes for fluid conversation and has ready prompts.   i don't spend my day trolling the forum, i only use it on a as required basis. so tell me, how can we have a conversation here if we are online at different times and one only uses the forum for a few minutes?
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:16:15 AM

BTW, in the event i am just asked to launch NRL as it is, it will have to be launched and deployed in phases.

Phase 1) as it is at the moment

Well that sounds like a plan. Now you know what you have to do so people keep believing in this: DELIVER!
And do it now. Show us some working code!
The time of fairy tales is over.

It's the whole making plumbing visible that had some of you sending me PMss telling me the new NRB is not working.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes it  wasnt even finished and people were already downloading trying to be the first one mining it. If you look at the git , you'll see that once i passed the specs i have put in NRB, i slowed down on commits, this is directly because of being badgered by people telling me theat it wasnt working. I can count at least 6 different genesis blocks spread across 4 codebases , each very different, and some people were already mining I quote :-

Hi, I sent some NRB 2.0 to Cryptsy but they have not credited me yet

and

I can't connect to NRB network https://github.com/NoirX/Noirbits-2.0v1

both of which were scrapped.

All i ask is patience, i like to be confident when i do things, rushing me or saying crap to me doesnt motivate me at all. Other devs that i know, release coins under new accounts almost on a weekly basis, within a month they abandon their projects and start new ones. I'd think that my sticking to NRB for over a year and NRS  6 months says something.

Give it time and play the long game, most of the investors are quiet they'll get their dues and then some.

You showed online at certain times on BCT.

I think i was only barely a few minutes while i was indisposed. i had to communicate rather erratically with the other officers and movement only started when i came back. BCT can say one is online, but i think it just means you have a page on the forum open.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

Roll Eyes
sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:24:13 PM

At the current rate of development, I imagine The Noir Group will finally deliver a DAC, but only after everyone's long gone. We don't need another lotto DAC, we have one, and you can use it right this very second...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694341.0

If you don't feel incompetent enough by the devs posts, just stick around. I'm sure he will make things right! Don't stop belevin...
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:31:09 PM

All i ask is patience, i like to be confident when i do things, rushing me or saying crap to me doesnt motivate me at all. Other devs that i know, release coins under new accounts almost on a weekly basis, within a month they abandon their projects and start new ones. I'd think that my sticking to NRB for over a year and NRS  6 months says something.

Lol, sorry we aren't better cheer leaders for you!  Roll Eyes At least you decided to say something, finally.

Just to counter the one thing you said. You and i both know the price took a nose dive when lajz started running his mouth in here. Information was asked for, who knows if anyone ever got it. That sent this coin into the death spin. And by golly, after you say something the price is almost double what it was. But yeah, it is the community bringing down the coin.

You can spend as much time as you want on your project. While you do that there are tons of other people working even harder in this very competitive space that is crypto currencies.

We will see what transpires in the future.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:05:24 PM

I can correct that price for you guys if you want, just let me know...

And no, there still has been no information posted about the premine.  I'm sure we'll see a spreadsheet with a bunch of transactions and maybe some names, but, that still won't prove anything. 

You're all being taken, at this point it's just comedic that you believe a word bitchwizi says...

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:25:34 PM

At the current rate of development, I imagine The Noir Group will finally deliver a DAC, but only after everyone's long gone. We don't need another lotto DAC, we have one, and you can use it right this very second...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694341.0

If you don't feel incompetent enough by the devs posts, just stick around. I'm sure he will make things right! Don't stop belevin...

Parameters
Service: Built in lottery game, 6 of 42
Block target: 2.5 minutes
Port: 6042
Proof of Work: Scrypt Merged Mining Capable
Codebase: United Scrypt Coin
Block Subsidy: Custom block subsidy (1 to 10 LTS) inversely related to difficulty
Difficulty Retargeting: Every block with Dark Gravity Wave
Total Shares: 100 Million

Game
LottoShares allows shareholders to use their coins to play a lottery style game, choosing 6 numbers from 42.

Players can choose the size of their stake and prizes are fixed-odds -

6 numbers = 1,000,000 X stake
5 numbers = 5,000 X stake
4 numbers = 100 X stake
3 numbers = 10 X stake

Users can play tickets from the 'Play' tab. Make sure all 6 numbers played are different and the stake must be .00001000 or greater.

To check the numbers drawn, double click on the play transaction (after it is confirmed) in your wallet. This will bring you to the web interface.

Draws usually take place within about 5 to 10 minutes of tickets being included in a block.

Distribution

(These coins are available to be played immediately)
20% Bitcoin - Each of the top 1,000,000 Bitcoin addresses received 20 LTS in the genesis block. (Block 302,000)
20% Dogecoin - Each of the top 250,000 Dogecoin addresses received 80 LTS in the genesis block. (Block 232,000)

(These coins are vested, and mature over a period starting 2 months from launch, finishing 14months after launch)
10% distributed to MemoryCoin (MMC) holders (Block #39,983)
10% distributed to ProtoShares (PTS) holders (Block #65,959)
10% distributed to AngelShares (AGS) holders (End of May 2014)
8.0% Devs for ongoing development and maintenance
6.6% FootballCoin - 7080 coins to each of the users on the distribution list (80 coins available for use immediately)
10.9% ShareCoin - 7080 coins to each of the users in the inital distribution (80 coins available for use immediately)
4.5% gifted to btctalk users, exchanges, crypto projects, bloggers (80 coins available for use immediately)

Any coin not moved from the genesis block become invalid after 2 years

I imagine The Noir Group will finally deliver a DAC, but only after everyone's long gone.

That would be unfortunate, but rushing doesnt produce worthwhile results either.

We don't need another lotto DAC, we have one

Who is this we?? the we i know are NRS and NRB holders, of which none are mentioned above.

Freetrade is a very good dev, he was the first to actually implement momentum, he has my deepest respect and there are even times he gives me pointers on certain ideas and code. But tell me, how long did it take him to go from MMC to LTS? Or even MMC 1.0 to MMC 2.0?  I've been around a while and i've watched most of these projects from scratch, some i have even participated in, and i use that experience as well as my own ideas to introduce new ideas. These things take time.

Indulge me a bit while i point out some aspects :-

Service: Built in lottery game, 6 of 42
Block target: 2.5 minutes

// very nice, I even like his implementation, it's very unique

Proof of Work: Scrypt Merged Mining Capable
Codebase: United Scrypt Coin
Block Subsidy: Custom block subsidy (1 to 10 LTS) inversely related to difficulty
Difficulty Retargeting: Every block with Dark Gravity Wave
Total Shares: 100 Million

You'll note that above i expressed some concern about this, let me explain.  The PoW attribute potentially opens up an avenue of rewards through mining only, this means that there are two "serious" games at play here, ie mining and betting. I am thus far looking for a way around this because i want the only "game" to be betting. This means we need something else to make the blocks pass by quickly enough to maintain a viable betting and tx pace, i instead think PoS is a much better suited vehicle for a lotto, since a looto is not about the number of passing block or their speed, but about the bets themselves.

LottoShares allows shareholders to use their coins to play a lottery style game, choosing 6 numbers from 42.

Players can choose the size of their stake and prizes are fixed-odds -

6 numbers = 1,000,000 X stake
5 numbers = 5,000 X stake
4 numbers = 100 X stake
3 numbers = 10 X stake

Users can play tickets from the 'Play' tab. Make sure all 6 numbers played are different and the stake must be .00001000 or greater.

To check the numbers drawn, double click on the play transaction (after it is confirmed) in your wallet. This will bring you to the web interface.

Draws usually take place within about 5 to 10 minutes of tickets being included in a block.

If you had been on skype and/or read some of the comments i have made here earlier, you'll find that I agree with and actuall praise the idea of being able to choose numbers in a lotto style manner, however this implementation is centalized, basically, you are wagering then sending to an address, the actual lotto RNG is centralized at a website. This is not what we have in mind and has been one of the chief causes of blockchain bloat, below is an explanation of how we want ours to work:-

1) Bets are sent to the smae address :- same as above,
2) All bets are tallied and the "pot" is a field in the block struct that maintains a tally of entire day's bets (this eliminates most exploits we could think of)
3) Winners are chosen by the code it'self, using a still being discussed mechanism similar to the above.

The MAIN difference is that we want all the components to be on the chain. Easily viewable and auditable, not only for transparency sake but also so we can improve the code, quickly catch any exploits and at the same time keep our promise of "DECENTRALIZED". I would guess that LTS saw the bloating of the chain if you did it over a day and were keeping track of all tx in every block to keep an accurate tally, and chose to instead have a centralized component, i want to keep fighting because i know there exists a solution, most likely using timed expiry based on block count.

Distribution

20% Bitcoin - Each of the top 1,000,000 Bitcoin addresses received 20 LTS in the genesis block. (Block 302,000)
20% Dogecoin - Each of the top 250,000 Dogecoin addresses received 80 LTS in the genesis block. (Block 232,000)

(These coins are vested, and mature over a period starting 2 months from launch, finishing 14months after launch)
6.6% FootballCoin - 7080 coins to each of the users on the distribution list (80 coins available for use immediately)
10.9% ShareCoin - 7080 coins to each of the users in the inital distribution (80 coins available for use immediately)
4.5% gifted to btctalk users, exchanges, crypto projects, bloggers (80 coins available for use immediately)

As you can see clearly, there is no WE, our distribution model may end up including some partner coins, especially from the devs who have taken time to chime in, but our main objective is to provide for our own ie NRB and NRS with a much more decentralized model without any point that cannot be verified or queried.

So yes, i need to go back to work before like you said, we lose everyone.
clayop

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:07:09 AM

Welcome back barwizi!

I'm a lottoshare holder and have played a game a lot (mostly I lost my money LOL). As you mentioned, POW is not suitable for lotto games because block generation is not stable nor quick. But Bitshares Lotto, which is expected to be released in October, has DPOS (delegate POS) system that usually has 10 second stable block generations. NoirLotto should consider the both cases.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:42:59 AM

Thanks for letting us know,  Grin

Now I can get back to work.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:21:47 AM

QT is fubar

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:47:00 AM

A lotto game? You're joking right?  This is the great innovation you talked about so much?

Roll Eyes

I'll grab my popcorn.
ecrazyboy

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:39:11 AM

Good job...going on !!!
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:08:05 AM

Distribution

Sharecoin - is dead (can´t sync wallet)!
Footballcoin - almost dead (wallet sync is really slow)

How can i catch my shares?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:31:28 AM

Thanks for the update. Gonna see if I can grab some cheap coins.  Grin
blackxx1977

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:23:29 PM

BY THE WAY....

Guys I have a serious problem with NRS.
I made a deposit on poloniex from my wallet, but after 24 hours still have not arrived ...
I tried to check the tx-id with "noirshares block explorer" (http://nrs.argakiig.us/) but it does not work, seems off!
Does anyone have a similar problem?
I opened a ticket with poloniex, but I think that the problem does not depend on their.
Barwizi you can tell me something about it? maybe there are problems with the blockchain of nrs?
Frigga77

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:03:34 PM

People don't get fooled:
We asked some questions, still unanswered:
Where are the CFO, and other members of the team?
Where is the accounting for the premine and the BTC, NRS, NRB that have been paid for by the General Fund holders?
Where is the accounting for the mining that was done (BTC in Eligius)

I see a lot of promises, I don't see any code. The way that Dev talks about his plans is still vague. He is talking about it like a manager, not like a Dev.
The community has said they want to help testing the code, but Dev is hiding behind some excuses: There is no code!
My guess: NoirShares Lotto will come out as soon as the BitShares community has tested (or will be testing) BitSharesLotto. Guess what the code will look like....
Promises promises. Where is NoirShares Exchange? What happened to NoirShares Bank? NoirShares Talk?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

People don't get fooled:
Where is the accounting for the premine and the BTC, NRS, NRB that have been paid for by the General Fund holders?

I see a lot of promises, I don't see any code. The way that Dev talks about his plans is still vague. He is talking about it like a manager, not like a Dev.
The community has said they want to help testing the code, but Dev is hiding behind some excuses: There is no code!
My guess: NoirShares Lotto will come out as soon as the BitShares community has tested (or will be testing) BitSharesLotto. Guess what the code will look like....
Promises promises. Where is NoirShares Exchange? What happened to NoirShares Bank? NoirShares Talk?

I thought that you were going to sell me your GF share for 1-100 satoshis...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Frigga77

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:31:12 AM

People don't get fooled:

I said I thought about selling. I got more offers. But to be honest, I doubt that it will be recorded in the books, as NRSlogan has not been online and has not given any accounting for the mining.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:45:02 PM

People don't get fooled:

Do you have GF shares or NRB? You are eligible to a % if you have either, so much so if you have bothe, you eat two pieces of the same cake.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: