Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:02:02 PM

In case you haven't read this, it addresses everything that is going on here…
These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

im sorry can you not do math. darkcoin has 4.5 million coins floating around and brought x11 and darksend to the table, BC has 75 million in circulation and bwas the first coin to hit pure  Pos phase first with, with the first multipool and first altcoin that  you can buy planes with, while WC is bringing nothing and will never bring anything to the table please tell me how you expect a ripoff clone with no innovation can you do the math please 0.0025 x 300million = 750000 btc = 375000000 USD

So true.

what are the future plans of WC? damn you cannot even compare to fluttercoin, at least they have a functional multipool in beta, are also getting out a BC style card and have projects.

where are the projects here? oh yeah there are none, and there will never be as there have never been in the first place..

this whole thread is fud by the way FUCKING UTTERLY DUMB, this coin offers less then litebar, and look at that dead piece of shit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:02:18 PM

Stratobiz, mogonzo is posting from the OP account. How do you not understand that he was given this by the original Dev? And chunky partnered with the original Dev and mogonzo works for chunky. It makes sense to me, not sure why you don't believe him.

+ 1
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

Careful... it's a closed market right now. A closed market means that anyone who wants to buy with BTC can, but anyone who wants to sell can't unless they already had coin on the exchanges... Effectively, sellers have been removed from the market. Value on exchanges is kinda meaningless right now. I'm not trying to FUD. I'm not saying WC won't come back stronger than ever if you all pull together. The price now could be a good buy. But everyone should understand the market situation if they're trading right now.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:03:27 PM

Stratobiz, mogonzo is posting from the OP account. How do you not understand that he was given this by the original Dev? And chunky partnered with the original Dev and mogonzo works for chunky. It makes sense to me, not sure why you don't believe him.

+ 1

cause stratoblitz is a fucking idiot. i hope you buy his bag of WC at 1200 where he bought em for. LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:05:08 PM

REGARDING THE UPDATE

As many have already seen, proposed updates have been added to github regarding whitecoin. https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

This fix was coded by the creator of WhiteCoin, and we now offer it for public peer review.

Guys, could someone look at the commits? I m not that good in C++, but i can t see why the very minor changes will correct anything...
multioptions

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:05:51 PM

as we stand the coin is back in good hands, the wallet is being actively repaired, and we are expecting a full recovery
they are currently testing the commits on github
there is just some minor changes on github
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:09:29 PM

REGARDING THE UPDATE

As many have already seen, proposed updates have been added to github regarding whitecoin. https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

This fix was coded by the creator of WhiteCoin, and we now offer it for public peer review.

Guys, could someone look at the commits? I m not that good in C++, but i can t see why the very minor changes will correct anything...

your not good but you know ...lol ...how much whaile pay all you to spread FUD every time he want dump..for me i dont care..i told people not to sell and 600 and 700 but who did not listen to me i give a crap..his problem.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

as we stand the coin is back in good hands, the wallet is being actively repaired, and we are expecting a full recovery
what type of recovery the type where the dev recovers btc from mintpal after he dumped cause that already happened, and will happen again with the new devs since they forked there chain and started mining pow phase again so they could get free coins LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:10:01 PM

Now you will see how low can it go... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:11:37 PM

what type of recovery the type where the dev recovers btc from mintpal after he dumped cause that already happened, and will happen again with the new devs since they forked there chain and started mining pow phase again so they could get free coins LOL

you are a very sad and lonley person man! I pity you haha its ok (hug)
rudius

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:12:09 PM

REGARDING THE UPDATE

your not good but you know ...lol ...how much whaile pay all you to spread FUD every time he want dump..for me i dont care..i told people not to sell and 600 and 700 but who did not listen to me i give a crap..his problem.

Lol, i can read it and make sens of it. And i don t make sens of what i see and of what people are saying about it. This is just minor changes.

If that was market manipulation to shake some weak hands, i m ok with it but stop saying that it was hard work....
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:12:33 PM

There is only 1 guy with 30 BTC holding WC on mintpal. come on..
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:13:13 PM

freaking btc is taking for ever to clear in mintpal ughhh, hold the kraken for an hour at lease!!
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:13:27 PM

The coins from mining during the crisis was a 10 coin reward.  So there was literally no reason to mine other than to keep the blockchain alive and on the right path.
ecmho0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:14:25 PM

I miss the trolls already. Come back trolls! You were fueling whitecoin even more!

You scared them off by saying they're helping the coin.
coinpool_de

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:14:55 PM

No sellers ... now we see very fast 1100!!!

http://wc.coinmonitor.de
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:15:31 PM

Another good rinsing taking place. I'm starting to like this coin. Most people cant handle it, good sign. Scary time but I think there is a push to fix the situation. I'm holding now, and I've been a bit of a hater till now too. No more trading this one for me, what will be will be.
maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:15:50 PM

I miss the trolls already. Come back trolls! You were fueling whitecoin even more!

You scared them off by saying they're helping the coin.

FUD and trolls - the sign of a good coin Smiley

Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:15:55 PM

The coins from mining during the crisis was a 10 coin reward.  So there was literally no reason to mine other than to keep the blockchain alive and on the right path.

that was a joke but ok, thats nice to know still a scamcoin that offers less then a sack of potatos for merchants keep up the good work WC community keep wasting time on this shit copy/paste /premine /scam/fail coin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
jaayruu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

you newbs forgot to realize even some big whales got sham wowed by this WC panic. They are pumping the price so you ignorant small fish give in to this bullshit so they can continue to atleast gain somewhat of what they have lost, plus all the cheap coins they just bought during the dump. LOL owned
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: