Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:03:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
maxcan

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:09:02 AM

That's not true I remember there was a original developer and also a premine! I was talking about the original dev that dissapeared with the premine. That was a scam for sure and they sure mined a lot from the beginning. The coin is a constant dump since the dev dissapeared you can't deny that.

i've seen your posts in this thread and you gave good advice when it peaked at 2000 satoshis. so i don't think you're just here to shitpost about the coin for no reason.

but i think this coin can go somewhere. IF the new devs start pushing innovations instead of just talking about doing it. fingers crossed.

i'm getting annoyed with all the talk of stuff happening without any substance for what exactly it is, or why anyone should care. but i'm willing to trust them with what i have left instead of hopping over to DRK (which, truth be told, i should have bought a few weeks ago like i considered instead of going back into WC after selling high Sad ).
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:56:45 AM

XLB is offering reprieve
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:27:55 AM

It is disheartening to see such a great coin at this level.

My coins are worth 15% of what i bought them at but i believe this team can get it back to where it is meant to be. I might even buy more  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:31:01 AM

With Dark being literally the only coin getting volume I wonder how any alt will manage to compete with it.

Horses in midstream.
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:32:29 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 06:38:37 AM by Iffy

One of the things that has been concerning me for some time is the amount of funds the foundation pays staff despite being "operated by volunteers". Maybe it is just my country that has volunteers pegged wrong, as folk that do stuff for zero pay. However the more folk you pay, the less volunteers we have from the way I see it.

Surly those funds are best spent on publicity etc.

I am getting the feeling chunky and the WCF are a scam and possibly not buying back any WC from the exchanges. Maybe giving out some of the coins people donate to the WCF whilst keeping the profitable coins they are possibly mining in secret using our hashing power. Yes I may seem paranoid however for me it seems to be one of the few scenarios that actually makes sense and explains the continued poor choices of coin to mine and the seeming lack of buy support that should be marginally apparent despite the low hash rate at the pool.

Am I the only one left feeling this way?

Radix
RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:43:19 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 07:39:17 AM by RobFordWotWot

it's a better post this way

Horses in midstream.
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:31:28 AM

We wc holder fucked up, have to admit. game over

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
alibabacool

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:34:48 AM

We wc holder fucked up, have to admit. game over

No! It's only beginning.
Pantalaimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:03:44 AM

My concern is that at this time, we only have this logo competition going on, and it's being stretched over a period of almost 2 weeks. It's a big problem if we can't really get things going (to the public) until after the rebranding/facelifting of whitecoin. I'd be happy if we still have a coin left to promote 2 weeks from now...
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:15:19 AM

One of the things that has been concerning me for some time is the amount of funds the foundation pays staff despite being "operated by volunteers". Maybe it is just my country that has volunteers pegged wrong, as folk that do stuff for zero pay. However the more folk you pay, the less volunteers we have from the way I see it.

I am getting the feeling chunky and the WCF are a scam and possibly not buying back any WC from the exchanges. Maybe giving out some of the coins people donate to the WCF whilst keeping the profitable coins they are possibly mining in secret using our hashing power. Yes I may seem paranoid however for me it seems to be one of the few scenarios that actually makes sense and explains the continued poor choices of coin to mine and the seeming lack of buy support that should be marginally apparent despite the low hash rate at the pool.

Yes, apparently. I've received payouts from Chunky just about daily.

If anyone is getting paid anything, it's very little. I've devoted many hours to help promote this coin for no pay.

WC is not a scam. WCF is not a scam. Please don't spread false information unless you have verifiable proof.
14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:22:28 AM

If anyone is getting paid anything, it's very little. I've devoted many hours to help promote this coin for no pay.

WC is not a scam. WCF is not a scam. Please don't spread false information unless you have verifiable proof.
Maybe the last developer and was a scam but the new seems to be no

Mogonzo honest developer just hard Whitecoin reputation back because I realized the former developer of this coin has done bad things and he rakes them is not so easy
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:39:11 AM

hey guys, dont panic all altcoins prices down cause of Dark coin, all traders there now, when tehy start to dump Dark , they come again. be calm and cool. our community is strong. WC pump is soon . you will see.
alibabacool

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:41:50 AM

hey guys, dont panic all altcoins prices down cause of Dark coin, all traders there now, when tehy start to dump Dark , they come again. be calm and cool. our community is strong. WC pump is soon . you will see.
+1
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:47:06 AM

My concern is that at this time, we only have this logo competition going on, and it's being stretched over a period of almost 2 weeks. It's a big problem if we can't really get things going (to the public) until after the rebranding/facelifting of whitecoin. I'd be happy if we still have a coin left to promote 2 weeks from now...

There is actually tons going on, its just difficult for people that don't come to IRC or don't visit the news site or social media outlets to really understand and experience the time, efforts and passion that WC entails.

To help with this, I have started a Projects Page - http://whitecoin.info/news/projects/ where for now, this can update everyone on the main key items that have or are being worked on. 

The logo competition is spread over approx 2 weeks for a number of reasons such as:

- To ensure a fair submission timeline for those that have not yet used their creative talents and already completed a submission. 
- To enable voting in two stages so that the community can narrow their voting down to the top 4, then final decision.
- To ensure that volunteer time can be coordinated for the submission, voting processes, leaderboard and other various tasks associated with running a competition such as this.

As an example of volunteering and donations:
Whitecoin.info is 100% volunteer driven, there is no (nor has there been) any WCF funds used or otherwise requested whatsoever for the domain registration, hosting, design, maintenance and servicing of the site, I consider it my personal contribution to helping WC, WCF, Opensource and the Community at large by not only volunteering my time, but my resources to bring everyone up to date information and communications about key items, news and information as it relates to WC.

I have had a miner at Chunky for weeks, I always receive payouts in addition I can always reach them on IRC #chunky.  As of recent there is another multipool http://CoinKing.io which does payout in WC and supports multiple algo's as well.

As I personally get a good laugh at all the trollolloling going on about WC... I just simply continue to put WC away in my wallet, and contribute to being apart of the solution.

With the dedication of the community, better organization, ongoing developments and seeing things really coming to life with WC and WCF, my only regret is that I am not sitting at its current prices soaking up more WC Smiley

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
14aristokrat

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:49:55 AM

There is actually tons going on, its just difficult for people that don't come to IRC or don't visit the news site or social media outlets to really understand and experience the time, efforts and passion that WC entails.

To help with this, I have started a Projects Page - http://whitecoin.info/news/projects/ where for now, this can update everyone on the main key items that have or are being worked on. 

The logo competition is spread over approx 2 weeks for a number of reasons such as:

- To ensure a fair submission timeline for those that have not yet used their creative talents and already completed a submission. 
- To enable voting in two stages so that the community can narrow their voting down to the top 4, then final decision.
- To ensure that volunteer time can be coordinated for the submission, voting processes, leaderboard and other various tasks associated with running a competition such as this.

As an example of volunteering and donations:
Whitecoin.info is 100% volunteer driven, there is no (nor has there been) any WCF funds used or otherwise requested whatsoever for the domain registration, hosting, design, maintenance and servicing of the site, I consider it my personal contribution to helping WC, WCF, Opensource and the Community at large by not only volunteering my time, but my resources to bring everyone up to date information and communications about key items, news and information as it relates to WC.

I have had a miner at Chunky for weeks, I always receive payouts in addition I can always reach them on IRC #chunky.  As of recent there is another multipool http://CoinKing.io which does payout in WC and supports multiple algo's as well.

As I personally get a good laugh at all the trollolloling going on about WC... I just simply continue to put WC away in my wallet, and contribute to being apart of the solution.

With the dedication of the community, better organization, ongoing developments and seeing things really coming to life with WC and WCF, my only regret is that I am not sitting at its current prices soaking up more WC Smiley
+1
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:53:29 AM

Maybe the last developer and was a scam but the new seems to be no

Mogonzo honest developer just hard Whitecoin reputation back because I realized the former developer of this coin has done bad things and he rakes them is not so easy

The development team ROCKS!  They are awesome and its only growing.  Its a pleasure to work aside them as they continue to move forward with some great looking projects.  Mindfox is fantastic btw, he has slept on his keyboard many nights to ensure that WC is solid, and he never asks for anything in return.  In fact, non of the volunteers ask for anything... nor do they expect it Smiley

Iffy

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:55:57 AM

I also get poor payouts from chunk when I mine there. However it is finacially not worth mining there due to the insane coin choices as mentioned before and still not dealt with, despite "really being at full steam now".

"if anyone is getting paid" . They are not a volunteer!  Vol-un-teer, noun. Definition,  a person who performs a service willingly and without pay.

The last bit is as I said twice "feeling". That is not spreading FUD, it is opening debate.

So if there are any non "staff" (paid individuals) that are part of this community and would like to openly debate the possibility of WCF and chunky scamming us all I am all ears.

Radix
CryptoFanboy

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:12:02 AM

Hello at all,

i have left a lot of prepaid money at the gamekey seller http://www.mmoga.com/index.php?currency=USD
You can choose a game key or prepaid cards like PSN, FIFA, WOW, ESO, Gold, Steam,... i will buy it for you and you pay me with your Whitecoins.

please excuse my english.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-4QBMqDFDg

If you want to buy Xbox Live Prepaid or PSN prepaid, Steam and so on.
Please write me an Message. If there is no interesset in buying games or stuff i dont waste time for creating a website or else.

Thanks a lot.
WC to the moon.
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:13:15 AM

I also get poor payouts from chunk when I mine there. However it is finacially not worth mining there due to the insane coin choices as mentioned before and still not dealt with, despite "really being at full steam now".

"if anyone is getting paid" . They are not a volunteer!  Vol-un-teer, noun. Definition,  a person who performs a service willingly and without pay.

The last bit is as I said twice "feeling". That is not spreading FUD, it is opening debate.

So if there are any non "staff" (paid individuals) that are part of this community and would like to openly debate the possibility of WCF and chunky scamming us all I am all ears.

My comments are that NO your theory of WCF and Chunky scamming you would not be true.  

Vol-un-teer here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg6889462#msg6889462 transparency is critical for WCF, you can check out the wallet, and Mogonzo updates the expenditures transparently for all to see.  This information will also be posted on the front page of the ANN as it becomes released in addition to the News Site.  Feel free to check out the wallet, never hurts to ask as opposed to "theorize" as both parties can be reached, im sure you use IRC  Cool

RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:13:28 AM

Whitecoin can't go to the moon, it IS the moon.  Shocked

Horses in midstream.
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: