Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:53:20 AM

The ANN has been updated and refreshed with the new logo and a new look as part of our re-branding efforts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg6192676#msg6192676

Next on the re-branding agenda will be a complete overhaul of whitecoin.info (update coming soon)

Cool news, BTW the new logo looks awesome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piotrek

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:31:05 AM

A chat in WC wallet is the worst idea ever.

More code to maintain makes the risk of vulnerabilities bigger.

It is also the information that there is no idea for future other than gadget feeding.

My WC tip tank: Wh5S4yYXXNet3oWqcDCV3KuBSGpCHnqP
rod

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:00:08 AM

Hello everyone,

this is my first post ever so be gentle.

Id like you to give you an idea how to turn Whitecoin in special crypto. Idea is to make one additional feature in wallet, you can name it void or something like that. Sender and receiver are agreed by their choice to turn function void in transaction. The void function is to keep crypto till the moment when sender and receiver are agreed to let money out of void  when all condition for payment are met. Or you can have option to authorize third party for void payment. This primary idea for additional wallet function and making wallet better. Im sure that this addition will make this crypto a way better and functional then others.

Thank you and donations are welcome.

Brilliant.

So if i'm understanding, its digital escrow.  User 1 and User 2 want to do a transaction.  User 2 sends user 1 the "void" address for escrow, and until both user 1 and user 2 send signals, the funds remain in "the void." 

I love it. 

I'd like to add another idea to this feature.  So the funds are sitting in escrow and neither user can agree on the services being completed, or, goods recieved, whatever.  So user 1 and user 2 then agree to disagree, but then move to picking a 3rd party to act as arbitor.  User 1 and user 2 in their wallets select "arbitration" and enter the persons email,id or wallet or something.  User 3 (the agreed arbitor of user 1 and user 2) then has control of the funds and can resolve the issue hopefully.  It takes both user 1 and user 2 agreeing exactly on the same arbitor for the keys to be released.

I think the Foundation can act as an arbitrator. Another idea is to have a rating system. The more successful deals, the higher the rating.

Dear Whitecoiners,

thank you for your suggestions and donation of 3000 WC.

Reason for sharing idea with this community was our dedication and faith in community itself as a holder and supporter of a coin. Im here from start and I also want to see shining from Whitecoin.

I know how much idea like this worth I hope that you know too. On purpose, I was giving you just a glimpse of idea to see if there will be some effort in fruitful discussions to develop seed idea and hopefully  to see that community itself develop this idea to stage that will be implemented and that will be credited to whole community. Also I needed to see   is there a cryptovirtue in developing team and that is speed and patience, when you use first and when the other is wisdom.

Its not uncommon in world of science, art or any area of human spirit that many people develop same or similar idea in same time. Thanks to surfguy72 we see that similar idea are in developing stage at our fellowcoiner Blackcoin team. It has brilliant website, the one I would like to see as a image of any serious coin, good support, good developing team and most important that they develop new and practical ideas.

That is what our community should do and we have to look up at fellow Blackcoiners. If they develop their solution I don’t see any reson why we don’t develop ours. From that, on the end, best idea will be overwhelm all coins, future coins  and present.

From this point I count on community and WFC to give a hard push to develop coin in a more practical way.

Thank you
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:26:13 PM

Hey Guys,

Just got a note that WhiteCoin is now on alcurEX.com a pretty new exchange.  

Go on over and check them out.  Maybe we can provide them a little volume.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:42:45 PM

Here are some ideas that could attract more investors and the reasoning behind it. I'll call it Ownskis Expeto Auctus

• Reduction to 3 Million Market Cap (100 to 1 ratio) This will create less coins but increase the value and scarcity which investors like (DRK,CINNI,etc) So if you have 1,000WC right now it would become 10WC. This would also increase the price to reflect that (130sat=13,000sat)
  • Website facelift The current websites need a major facelift. The WCF foundation index page looks like a clown show, no theme or consistency (very bad) I would recommend using some of the WCF BTC funds to pay for a professional to redo it. It would be money very well spent.
  • Facebook/Twitter/Reddit Marketing This would also require BTC funds from the WCF bank but would be a nescassary expense to help build up the community. Daily advertising could be bought for a mere $5 a day for each venue. I use social media marketing for my business and it is very successful. I can't stress it enough.
  • Whiteout Anon feature This is a good idea but should be carefully implemented. Whitecoin took its biggest hits when the block chain forked and/or had security problems. If it can be professionally integrated and tested before release, it could be the holy grail for the community.

First, the only thing keeping me with is I can be WC millionaire. 3M and I am out.
Second, the phase of buy and wait for hype is done. IMO we should consider real steps like registered organization, wc kickstarter, charity funds, payment processor, services etc.

We hold several million WC and I must say that I think exactly what piotrek. So far neither had raised me to sell because I believe in this community, DEVs design and the price is dirt cheap, I understand that I may seem 300,000,000 WCs many anyone and also whenever a currency does that, the market takes it as an attempt to grasp and often fails.
That said without offense, if coins cover is reduced, probably sell.
I think that we should continue as before, try to gradually enter WC is more in society and the price increase will follow.
Greetings.
surfguy72

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:57:50 PM

Here are some ideas that could attract more investors and the reasoning behind it. I'll call it Ownskis Expeto Auctus

• Reduction to 3 Million Market Cap (100 to 1 ratio) This will create less coins but increase the value and scarcity which investors like (DRK,CINNI,etc) So if you have 1,000WC right now it would become 10WC. This would also increase the price to reflect that (130sat=13,000sat)
  • Website facelift The current websites need a major facelift. The WCF foundation index page looks like a clown show, no theme or consistency (very bad) I would recommend using some of the WCF BTC funds to pay for a professional to redo it. It would be money very well spent.
  • Facebook/Twitter/Reddit Marketing This would also require BTC funds from the WCF bank but would be a nescassary expense to help build up the community. Daily advertising could be bought for a mere $5 a day for each venue. I use social media marketing for my business and it is very successful. I can't stress it enough.
  • Whiteout Anon feature This is a good idea but should be carefully implemented. Whitecoin took its biggest hits when the block chain forked and/or had security problems. If it can be professionally integrated and tested before release, it could be the holy grail for the community.

First, the only thing keeping me with is I can be WC millionaire. 3M and I am out.
Second, the phase of buy and wait for hype is done. IMO we should consider real steps like registered organization, wc kickstarter, charity funds, payment processor, services etc.

We hold several million WC and I must say that I think exactly what piotrek. So far neither had raised me to sell because I believe in this community, DEVs design and the price is dirt cheap, I understand that I may seem 300,000,000 WCs many anyone and also whenever a currency does that, the market takes it as an attempt to grasp and often fails.
I think that we should continue as before, try to gradually enter WC is more in society and the price increase will follow.
Greetings.

Currently Mogonzo is working to do just that, register like a real organization.  The country of registration will be Canada, which I think is a prime choice.  Using his own time and resources, he's working with various departments.  It takes time when dealing with a gov't but, i'm encouraged by the fact they are listening, and seem to want to help us get registered.  This will be a first.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:12:04 PM

Greetings.

Currently Mogonzo is working to do just that, register like a real organization.  The country of registration will be Canada, which I think is a prime choice.  Using his own time and resources, he's working with various departments.  It takes time when dealing with a gov't but, i'm encouraged by the fact they are listening, and seem to want to help us get registered.  This will be a first.

I agree to all the initiatives that are being taken and I intend to be a long term investor (maybe buy a few million more), I have no hurry.
I just do not approve of (although most is to decide), is the reduction of exchange.
This community has proven to be strong, we must continue as usual and not worry so much about the price.
surfguy72

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:20:53 PM

Greetings.

I agree to all the initiatives that are being taken and I intend to be a long term investor (maybe buy a few million more), I have no hurry.
I just do not approve of (although most is to decide), is the reduction of exchange.
This community has proven to be strong, we must continue as usual and not worry so much about the price.

IMHO I can't see us reducing the number of coins through a ratio change.  Some of the other ideas about burning coins, companion coin, etc. theres some good stuff to be found in those ideas.  Again IMHO

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 04:29:30 PM

Reduction: No to reduction of coins, it only works in special cases. I would think this coin would be widely adopted for its features, not its rarity.

Facebook etc: Marketing? Absolutely!!!!!

Whiteout: Agree, absolutely on ALL points in this item...

Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
surfguy72

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:37:11 PM

Reduction: No to reduction of coins, it only works in special cases. I would think this coin would be widely adopted for its features, not its rarity.

Facebook etc: Marketing? Absolutely!!!!!

Whiteout: Agree, absolutely on ALL points in this item...

Smiley

Regarding the site... I'm actively pushing one of our bounties.  We are in need of a good Wordpress template.  The layout we are looking for is similar to some of the sites you've seen for sure.  Please reach out to your contacts and see if we can find someone.  Once we have template... the PR team can run with a new look.

FYI: I tweeted this morning and its already hit about 10,000 followers.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:06:22 PM

Are you looking for this one ?

http://themeforest.net/item/brooklyn-creative-one-page-multipurpose-theme/6221179
surfguy72

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:22:55 PM

Haha, i think thats the one.

Good Work! Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:24:55 PM

So I really can't see how burning or reducing coins in circulation being a positive thing, it seems more likely to me that it would negatively impact the price of the coin..

reason being that say you reduce the amount of coins by 90%, price of coin does jump up 10 fold due to 1/10th supply, nothing is worth anymore but I think people would be more inclined to sell because it appears that 'the price is good, i'll be ahead' pushing prices lower.

potentially it could bring more attention but I see it more likely that it would just create more sell orders and reduce value further.

I think we really need to be promoting the concept of WCF becoming a legitimized enterprise, the credibility that brings is fantastic and fundamentally lack of legitimacy is the Achilles heal of the crypto world. Once legitimized WC becomes more than a speculative trading option and can be seen much more as legal tender.

WC FTW
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

So I really can't see how burning or reducing coins in circulation being a positive thing, it seems more likely to me that it would negatively impact the price of the coin..

reason being that say you reduce the amount of coins by 90%, price of coin does jump up 10 fold due to 1/10th supply, nothing is worth anymore but I think people would be more inclined to sell because it appears that 'the price is good, i'll be ahead' pushing prices lower.

potentially it could bring more attention but I see it more likely that it would just create more sell orders and reduce value further.

I think we really need to be promoting the concept of WCF becoming a legitimized enterprise, the credibility that brings is fantastic and fundamentally lack of legitimacy is the Achilles heal of the crypto world. Once legitimized WC becomes more than a speculative trading option and can be seen much more as legal tender.

WC FTW

- The WCF would be an official Foundation in Canada, awaiting some updates from Mogonzo on that.  This then can also be used for Escrow Service(s) and so much more... very exciting opportunities here Smiley

- I really like the sister coin idea, that way WhiteCoin can stay transparent with WhiteOut (Privacy Coin) being only available through WC...

- Bring real business to WhiteCoin ofc is a priority

- As time permits, Whitecoin.info will have a full facelift for its landing page, we are working hard on this!

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:01:25 AM

WC FTW

- The WCF would be an official Foundation in Canada, awaiting some updates from Mogonzo on that.  This then can also be used for Escrow Service(s) and so much more... very exciting opportunities here Smiley

- I really like the sister coin idea, that way WhiteCoin can stay transparent with WhiteOut (Privacy Coin) being only available through WC...

- Bring real business to WhiteCoin ofc is a priority

- As time permits, Whitecoin.info will have a full facelift for its landing page, we are working hard on this!

Yeah that's it, once Field Marshall Mogonzo has the Foundation sorted, theres a real chance for legitimacy and businesses to get involved.

It's the most professional action i've seen taken on a crypto and I like it
vleroybrown

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:31:14 AM

What is with the name?  Is the impassive on blanco or homes?
eddienova

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:16:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Id like you to give you an idea how to turn Whitecoin in special crypto. Idea is to make one additional feature in wallet, you can name it void or something like that. Sender and receiver are agreed by their choice to turn function void in transaction. The void function is to keep crypto till the moment when sender and receiver are agreed to let money out of void  when all condition for payment are met. Or you can have option to authorize third party for void payment. This primary idea for additional wallet function and making wallet better. Im sure that this addition will make this crypto a way better and functional then others.

Brilliant.

So if i'm understanding, its digital escrow.  User 1 and User 2 want to do a transaction.  User 2 sends user 1 the "void" address for escrow, and until both user 1 and user 2 send signals, the funds remain in "the void." 

I love it. 

I'd like to add another idea to this feature.  So the funds are sitting in escrow and neither user can agree on the services being completed, or, goods recieved, whatever.  So user 1 and user 2 then agree to disagree, but then move to picking a 3rd party to act as arbitor.  User 1 and user 2 in their wallets select "arbitration" and enter the persons email,id or wallet or something.  User 3 (the agreed arbitor of user 1 and user 2) then has control of the funds and can resolve the issue hopefully.  It takes both user 1 and user 2 agreeing exactly on the same arbitor for the keys to be released.

I think the Foundation can act as an arbitrator. Another idea is to have a rating system. The more successful deals, the higher the rating.

Dear Whitecoiners,

Reason for sharing idea with this community was our dedication and faith in community itself as a holder and supporter of a coin. Im here from start and I also want to see shining from Whitecoin.

I know how much idea like this worth I hope that you know too. On purpose, I was giving you just a glimpse of idea to see if there will be some effort in fruitful discussions to develop seed idea and hopefully  to see that community itself develop this idea to stage that will be implemented and that will be credited to whole community. Also I needed to see   is there a cryptovirtue in developing team and that is speed and patience, when you use first and when the other is wisdom.

Its not uncommon in world of science, art or any area of human spirit that many people develop same or similar idea in same time. Thanks to surfguy72 we see that similar idea are in developing stage at our fellowcoiner Blackcoin team. It has brilliant website, the one I would like to see as a image of any serious coin, good support, good developing team and most important that they develop new and practical ideas.

That is what our community should do and we have to look up at fellow Blackcoiners. If they develop their solution I don’t see any reson why we don’t develop ours. From that, on the end, best idea will be overwhelm all coins, future coins  and present.

From this point I count on community and WFC to give a hard push to develop coin in a more practical way.

Thank you

If the WCF is the 3rd party arbitor of contested void transactions, perhaps void transactions should have a fee attached to them, like .1% or more (certainly more merchant-friendly than PayPal's 5%), to cover foundation costs of managing arbitration.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:18:49 AM

It takes time when dealing with a gov't but, i'm encouraged by the fact they are listening, and seem to want to help us get registered.  This will be a first.
Ever heard of emunie? it wont be a 1st at all.  Unless you mean a 1st in Canada.

Just to make sure I have the right guy, mindfox is also a dev/helper of crypt coin isn't he?

As for destroying coins, it doesn't work so don't even bother with such a dumb idea guys.

Still people asking for donations and still no action but talk and supposed talk of registration.  Where is this 3rd wallet devs were going on about as well?

cookiemonster7

Activity: 107

Cookie...Cookie.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:01:56 AM

Hello, I am interested in whitecoin. I am a Colombian-American investor and would like to know how I can get involved. If there is any way I can help please let me know.

-  “Genius is fine for the ignition spark, but to get there someone has to see that the radiator doesn't leak and no tire is flat.”
rod

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:41:20 AM

Hello everyone,

Brilliant.

I love it. 

Dear Whitecoiners,

Thank you

If the WCF is the 3rd party arbitor of contested void transactions, perhaps void transactions should have a fee attached to them, like .1% or more (certainly more merchant-friendly than PayPal's 5%), to cover foundation costs of managing arbitration.

If you ask me I would never set WCF as 3rd party arbiter only as a optional. Arbitrage fee must be set by two sides by they will, so we have slider from 0.01 to 99%. Idea of cryto among others is decentralization so setting WCF as arbiter compromised that principle.

We can develop void function in many ways. I like idea considering the rating system, where we will rate arbiter and sides also.
Idea was to set timer also, so timed function would have many possibilities also. And money cant stay in void forever.

We can have scatter function where more party are paid in same time or same amount.

This also is just a aspect of huge tree of ideas, so I would like to see some of developer to discuss these ideas. I think that we will see these ideas implemented in some of wallets very soon, so please act.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: