Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
RodrigoHenrik

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 08:50:32 AM

WhiteCoin is now available on

WC/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/WC/BTC
WC/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/WC/LTC
WC/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/WC/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COO/CMO & Co-Founder at Bleutrade.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:21:54 AM

Yes to anon
whitecointalk_com

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:43:11 AM

Everybody who tewwts this get 100 Free whitecoins from me...

Say yes to anon feature #whiteout for #Whitecoin give me 100 free #Whitecoins YOUR WALLET!!! http://whitecoin.info/news/

Nice weekend to all of you
chunkypools

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:04:32 PM

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today is a great day to be mining WC with chunkypools, we're on a hot new coin that is much more profitable than any of the existing coins usually vying for the top 5 of the high volume trading coins.

This is a major opportunity for the community to create some extra punch behind its buying power. Hope to see you there.
eddienova

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:11:59 PM

Hello everyone,

this is my first post ever so be gentle.

Id like you to give you an idea how to turn Whitecoin in special crypto. Idea is to make one additional feature in wallet, you can name it void or something like that. Sender and receiver are agreed by their choice to turn function void in transaction. The void function is to keep crypto till the moment when sender and receiver are agreed to let money out of void  when all condition for payment are met. Or you can have option to authorize third party for void payment. This primary idea for additional wallet function and making wallet better. Im sure that this addition will make this crypto a way better and functional then others.

Thank you and donations are welcome.

Brilliant.

So if i'm understanding, its digital escrow.  User 1 and User 2 want to do a transaction.  User 2 sends user 1 the "void" address for escrow, and until both user 1 and user 2 send signals, the funds remain in "the void." 

I love it. 

I'd like to add another idea to this feature.  So the funds are sitting in escrow and neither user can agree on the services being completed, or, goods recieved, whatever.  So user 1 and user 2 then agree to disagree, but then move to picking a 3rd party to act as arbitor.  User 1 and user 2 in their wallets select "arbitration" and enter the persons email,id or wallet or something.  User 3 (the agreed arbitor of user 1 and user 2) then has control of the funds and can resolve the issue hopefully.  It takes both user 1 and user 2 agreeing exactly on the same arbitor for the keys to be released.

I think the Foundation can act as an arbitrator. Another idea is to have a rating system. The more successful deals, the higher the rating.

Dear Whitecoiners,

thank you for your suggestions and donation of 3000 WC.

Reason for sharing idea with this community was our dedication and faith in community itself as a holder and supporter of a coin. Im here from start and I also want to see shining from Whitecoin.

I know how much idea like this worth I hope that you know too. On purpose, I was giving you just a glimpse of idea to see if there will be some effort in fruitful discussions to develop seed idea and hopefully  to see that community itself develop this idea to stage that will be implemented and that will be credited to whole community. Also I needed to see   is there a cryptovirtue in developing team and that is speed and patience, when you use first and when the other is wisdom.

Its not uncommon in world of science, art or any area of human spirit that many people develop same or similar idea in same time. Thanks to surfguy72 we see that similar idea are in developing stage at our fellowcoiner Blackcoin team. It has brilliant website, the one I would like to see as a image of any serious coin, good support, good developing team and most important that they develop new and practical ideas.

That is what our community should do and we have to look up at fellow Blackcoiners. If they develop their solution I don’t see any reson why we don’t develop ours. From that, on the end, best idea will be overwhelm all coins, future coins  and present.

From this point I count on community and WFC to give a hard push to develop coin in a more practical way.

Thank you

If the WCF is the 3rd party arbitor of contested void transactions, perhaps void transactions should have a fee attached to them, like .1% or more (certainly more merchant-friendly than PayPal's 5%), to cover foundation costs of managing arbitration.

If you ask me I would never set WCF as 3rd party arbiter only as a optional. Arbitrage fee must be set by two sides by they will, so we have slider from 0.01 to 99%. Idea of cryto among others is decentralization so setting WCF as arbiter compromised that principle.

We can develop void function in many ways. I like idea considering the rating system, where we will rate arbiter and sides also.
Idea was to set timer also, so timed function would have many possibilities also. And money cant stay in void forever.

We can have scatter function where more party are paid in same time or same amount.

This also is just a aspect of huge tree of ideas, so I would like to see some of developer to discuss these ideas. I think that we will see these ideas implemented in some of wallets very soon, so please act.

Thank you

Void is an exciting idea that seems to address one of crypto's main drawbacks. I hope to see more discussion on this as well.
chunkypools

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:13:26 PM

Just to keep everyone informed, we will be delaying payouts until tomorrow due to the high profitability of rzr (the scrypt coin we're currently mining across all multipools). We believe a listing of this coin is possible on mintpal in short order, and as such we're going to be paying out with the best possible profit returns for the users.
jonni21

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:33:49 PM

done.. I will let you guys know what they say!

Hey Sisters,

I have a question for both of you as I believe you are the finest white woman I know.  Would you be interested in becoming a face of a new money system called WhiteCoin.  Jasmine was liking the idea of mine to get a model involved and the communities suggestion was someone doesn't mind being portrayed as a genie in a silver Togo type top that can make your every dream a reality!   HAHA like that old TV show we use to watch.  If you are interested I can't say you will be compensated but I would guess you could be Whitecoin rich if the shots come out as something the community uses.  Let me know after you ask you men if they mind your crazy bother making you a money star?

Love,

V. Leroy Brown

Hello, man! Any news from sisters?  Wink
Nexby

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:00:38 PM

Just to keep everyone informed, we will be delaying payouts until tomorrow due to the high profitability of rzr (the scrypt coin we're currently mining across all multipools). We believe a listing of this coin is possible on mintpal in short order, and as such we're going to be paying out with the best possible profit returns for the users.

@chunkypools
Nice strategy. I see a houghe rise on Chunky website, i think now it is time to get listed on http://poolpicker.eu/
do you have already ask them?
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 05:48:10 PM

Hello everyone,

Id like you to give you an idea how to turn Whitecoin in special crypto. Idea is to make one additional feature in wallet, you can name it void or something like that. Sender and receiver are agreed by their choice to turn function void in transaction. The void function is to keep crypto till the moment when sender and receiver are agreed to let money out of void  when all condition for payment are met. Or you can have option to authorize third party for void payment. This primary idea for additional wallet function and making wallet better. Im sure that this addition will make this crypto a way better and functional then others.

Brilliant.

So if i'm understanding, its digital escrow.  User 1 and User 2 want to do a transaction.  User 2 sends user 1 the "void" address for escrow, and until both user 1 and user 2 send signals, the funds remain in "the void."  

I love it.  

I'd like to add another idea to this feature.  So the funds are sitting in escrow and neither user can agree on the services being completed, or, goods recieved, whatever.  So user 1 and user 2 then agree to disagree, but then move to picking a 3rd party to act as arbitor.  User 1 and user 2 in their wallets select "arbitration" and enter the persons email,id or wallet or something.  User 3 (the agreed arbitor of user 1 and user 2) then has control of the funds and can resolve the issue hopefully.  It takes both user 1 and user 2 agreeing exactly on the same arbitor for the keys to be released.

I think the Foundation can act as an arbitrator. Another idea is to have a rating system. The more successful deals, the higher the rating.

Dear Whitecoiners,

Reason for sharing idea with this community was our dedication and faith in community itself as a holder and supporter of a coin. Im here from start and I also want to see shining from Whitecoin.

I know how much idea like this worth I hope that you know too. On purpose, I was giving you just a glimpse of idea to see if there will be some effort in fruitful discussions to develop seed idea and hopefully  to see that community itself develop this idea to stage that will be implemented and that will be credited to whole community. Also I needed to see   is there a cryptovirtue in developing team and that is speed and patience, when you use first and when the other is wisdom.

Its not uncommon in world of science, art or any area of human spirit that many people develop same or similar idea in same time. Thanks to surfguy72 we see that similar idea are in developing stage at our fellowcoiner Blackcoin team. It has brilliant website, the one I would like to see as a image of any serious coin, good support, good developing team and most important that they develop new and practical ideas.

That is what our community should do and we have to look up at fellow Blackcoiners. If they develop their solution I don’t see any reson why we don’t develop ours. From that, on the end, best idea will be overwhelm all coins, future coins  and present.

From this point I count on community and WFC to give a hard push to develop coin in a more practical way.

Thank you

If the WCF is the 3rd party arbitor of contested void transactions, perhaps void transactions should have a fee attached to them, like .1% or more (certainly more merchant-friendly than PayPal's 5%), to cover foundation costs of managing arbitration.

If you ask me I would never set WCF as 3rd party arbiter only as a optional. Arbitrage fee must be set by two sides by they will, so we have slider from 0.01 to 99%. Idea of cryto among others is decentralization so setting WCF as arbiter compromised that principle.

We can develop void function in many ways. I like idea considering the rating system, where we will rate arbiter and sides also.
Idea was to set timer also, so timed function would have many possibilities also. And money cant stay in void forever.

We can have scatter function where more party are paid in same time or same amount.

This also is just a aspect of huge tree of ideas, so I would like to see some of developer to discuss these ideas. I think that we will see these ideas implemented in some of wallets very soon, so please act.

Thank you

Void is an exciting idea that seems to address one of crypto's main drawbacks. I hope to see more discussion on this as well.

Agreed, something that has been plaguing crypto for some time =)  This might be another great reason to have a sister coin, keep the integrity of WC for services such as these and other transparent services, have WhiteOut for Privacy.  Just thinking outloud but this is starting to heat up and I love it Wink

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:43:17 AM

Yes to anon

Horses in midstream.
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:58:00 AM

WHITEOUT!!!
rocketcoins

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:50:06 AM

Yes to anon
salsero

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:52:52 AM

Hello everyone,

Id like you to give you an idea how to turn Whitecoin in special crypto. Idea is to make one additional feature in wallet, you can name it void or something like that. Sender and receiver are agreed by their choice to turn function void in transaction. The void function is to keep crypto till the moment when sender and receiver are agreed to let money out of void  when all condition for payment are met. Or you can have option to authorize third party for void payment. This primary idea for additional wallet function and making wallet better. Im sure that this addition will make this crypto a way better and functional then others.

Brilliant.

So if i'm understanding, its digital escrow.  User 1 and User 2 want to do a transaction.  User 2 sends user 1 the "void" address for escrow, and until both user 1 and user 2 send signals, the funds remain in "the void." 

I love it. 

I'd like to add another idea to this feature.  So the funds are sitting in escrow and neither user can agree on the services being completed, or, goods recieved, whatever.  So user 1 and user 2 then agree to disagree, but then move to picking a 3rd party to act as arbitor.  User 1 and user 2 in their wallets select "arbitration" and enter the persons email,id or wallet or something.  User 3 (the agreed arbitor of user 1 and user 2) then has control of the funds and can resolve the issue hopefully.  It takes both user 1 and user 2 agreeing exactly on the same arbitor for the keys to be released.

Dear Whitecoiners,

I know how much idea like this worth I hope that you know too. On purpose, I was giving you just a glimpse of idea to see if there will be some effort in fruitful discussions to develop seed idea and hopefully  to see that community itself develop this idea to stage that will be implemented and that will be credited to whole community. Also I needed to see   is there a cryptovirtue in developing team and that is speed and patience, when you use first and when the other is wisdom.

That is what our community should do and we have to look up at fellow Blackcoiners. If they develop their solution I don’t see any reson why we don’t develop ours. From that, on the end, best idea will be overwhelm all coins, future coins  and present.

Thank you

Thank you

Darn that's a really good Idea. I was thinking of something like that last night.
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:44:14 AM

who is dumping this coin, stupid guy. i bought 6m from you just try to collect your stake. good luck. i never sell my stake under 5k sat.
xiaozuoh

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:54:48 AM

Everybody who tewwts this get 100 Free whitecoins from me...

Say yes to anon feature #whiteout for #Whitecoin give me 100 free #Whitecoins YOUR WALLET!!! http://whitecoin.info/news/

Nice weekend to all of you
  do the dev  have some plan ?

what happened to the price.

Bitnet. VvGJxgM2mZTX6wTRWbrBf2b3JxZDnHtGHP
iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:21:51 AM

Yes!!!! Lets go anon
appbox

Activity: 421

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:26:01 PM

Yes to anon

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:21:59 PM

Yes to anon Smiley
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:22:54 PM

All three of the new coins are live on CoinRecycler now. That means LibertyCoin (XLB), CloakCoin (CLOAK), and CryptCoin (CRYPT) can each be recycled for MAST or be used for anonymous transactions with MAST Smiley

Don't forget that we still have DogeCoin (DOGE) and WhiteCoin (WC) on CoinRecycler too!

http://recycle.mastcoin.com/
meksmeks

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:49:32 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 07:17:05 PM by meksmeks

Not coming from a crypto or finance background I have wild thought and I don’t know if this is even possible…
If a lot of people trade / use a coin the price goes up? Right?
So the question would be how to I motivate people to trade a coin?

What is if the withecoinfoundation would take 3% transaction fee for every trade someone does with whitecoin and stores those coins in the WCF wallet.
Then once a week 100% of those coins are then equally shared with every user registered that has a whitecoinwallet. The only condition is that the user also did at least one transaction that week. This would increase the volume of transactions because the people would spend to also get something back.
I guess every time you do shower on IRC a lot more people log in then on normal days. That’s the same principal but only on larger scale.
imagine it would be normal to pay with different currencies in the same country. for example you could have USD and € on your bank account and could use them as you want. the only difference is when you use € your bank would also pay you € back at the end of the month. even if it would not be much you probably would choose to use € over USD.
in the future hopefully crpyto coins will be accepted at all major online stores - i would use the one where i would get something back.
Again I have no clue if this works but I thought ill share this idea with you guys. best
Pages: « 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: