Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:46:28 AM

Not sure what happened to PandaCoin. Not sure where this coin is heading to.
The price seem to be at 1 Satoshi. Well.. rather than selling it at 1 Satoshi.. I will hold it. All my PND was gotten from faucets so.. nothing to lose.. LoL!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
SellPNDforDOGE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:54:13 AM

lol, I'll buy when we hit 50 or 60k market cap
When it hits 25 litoshi, I'll buy it at that price all day long if a new dev takes over this coin.

Cool

So,  where is the PND/LTC market anyway?  It would seem that's where we're heading.   Bittrex will not keep PND there much longer with trade volumes falling off a cliff, and since there is not a single developer behind this coin any longer.

For now, I've pulled my coins off Bittrex and will just stake for a few months or years to see what transpires, but at this point I've pretty much lost all optimism sadly. I think PND had a really good chance at getting things back together if the founder could have pulled their head out of the sand and rallied the community for new support to replace those that left, but it's pretty clear at this point she's either unable or unwilling to show her face.  I just hope the awesome wallet continues to work for the foreseeable future.

Question, would it make more sense at this point to just fold and send coins to a paper wallet to mitigate software stagnation risk?

Thats not true - average volume in last month is much higher than bittrex needs to keep the coin.
They need 0.2BTC a day, here we have average 4BTC a day. Not last few days - but even 1BTC covers 4days without trading a coin.

If everyone does there part and keep buying at 1 sat we will stay on bittrex. Even if you resell at 1 sat you only lose small fees for trading. Do your part and keep the coin alive on bittrex.
PNDPumperWhale

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:43:31 AM

When it hits 25 litoshi, I'll buy it at that price all day long if a new dev takes over this coin.

Cool

So,  where is the PND/LTC market anyway?  It would seem that's where we're heading.   Bittrex will not keep PND there much longer with trade volumes falling off a cliff, and since there is not a single developer behind this coin any longer.

For now, I've pulled my coins off Bittrex and will just stake for a few months or years to see what transpires, but at this point I've pretty much lost all optimism sadly. I think PND had a really good chance at getting things back together if the founder could have pulled their head out of the sand and rallied the community for new support to replace those that left, but it's pretty clear at this point she's either unable or unwilling to show her face.  I just hope the awesome wallet continues to work for the foreseeable future.

Question, would it make more sense at this point to just fold and send coins to a paper wallet to mitigate software stagnation risk?

Thats not true - average volume in last month is much higher than bittrex needs to keep the coin.
They need 0.2BTC a day, here we have average 4BTC a day. Not last few days - but even 1BTC covers 4days without trading a coin.

If everyone does there part and keep buying at 1 sat we will stay on bittrex. Even if you resell at 1 sat you only lose small fees for trading. Do your part and keep the coin alive on bittrex.

THATS RIGHT

everyoe DO THERE PART[/size][/b][/i][/u]
i have done mine by not selling . invested enouh already .
many bTC BTCBTCBTCBTC we just need MORE
money WHERE your MOUTH is pandas !!!!!
the MASSIVE WHALES PROFIT you do too WE WLL SEE TO THAT
FRIENDLY WHALES YES ? BUYBUY BUy
donacid

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:43:23 AM

Cool

Bleutrade is the best choice for LTC market IMO
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:18:09 PM

Cool

¨

There is no need for LTC market, its trading in BTC well...
donacid

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:22:32 PM

Cool

¨

ofc LTC market has way cheaper Pandas atm u save up to 40%
PNDPumperWhale

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:26:24 PM

Cool

So,  where is the PND/LTC market anyway?  It would seem that's where we're heading.   Bittrex will not keep PND there much longer with trade volumes falling off a cliff, and since there is not a single developer behind this coin any longer.

For now, I've pulled my coins off Bittrex and will just stake for a few months or years to see what transpires, but at this point I've pretty much lost all optimism sadly. I think PND had a really good chance at getting things back together if the founder could have pulled their head out of the sand and rallied the community for new support to replace those that left, but it's pretty clear at this point she's either unable or unwilling to show her face.  I just hope the awesome wallet continues to work for the foreseeable future.

¨

absolutely vol on BCT just fine i watch the sells . can you even see th MARKET DON FUDER??
https://bittrex.com/Content/img/logo-black-bittrex.pngBTCBTC
BELIVE AND PROGRESS PANDAS
don acid YOU SO SMART ? WHy not buying in litoshi ? huH ?!
MONey where  yourmouth is ! PND WILL DROP NO FURTHER
ryandanielt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:26:04 PM

We all need to just step up and take the coin over! Clearly the old dev team doesn't want anything to do with the project as they have clearly already dumped and moved on. I in fact would like to see my 5 Million PND do well in the near future and think we need to do a take over!

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
Dextther

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:00:25 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 05:11:54 PM by Dextther

Si ustedes son dueños e inversores de esta moneda ¿Por qué huyen de ella?, claramente se puede apreciar la conducta que tienen algunos, si las cosas no salen bien huyen, si les pasa aquí, les pasará en cualquier lado, en sus vidas cotidianas e incluso con sus hijos, esposas y en sus trabajos.

Os propongo una alternativa de solución: ustedes tomen el poder como si fueran la entidad que emite el dinero, y luego piensen como salvar un país a punto de derrumbarse su economía, si logran esto, nada será imposible, y se convencerán que el poder radica en la organización. y ustedes multiplicarán su dinero por miles. Por más está decir que serán millonarios luego de estos días negros. Ustedes saben que las riquezas son cosechadas cuando todos huyen mientras algunos compran compañías a centavos y hoy en día ellos son millonarios. busquen en Google y lo sabrán.

Pdd: tengo pensado comprar 20000 millones de Pandacoins si nos organizamos bien.

¿Por qué compraré?
para que cuando suba el precio, habré ganado millones como el bitcoin en sus inicios.
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:08:19 PM

We all need to just step up and take the coin over! Clearly the old dev team doesn't want anything to do with the project as they have clearly already dumped and moved on. I in fact would like to see my 5 Million PND do well in the near future and think we need to do a take over!

Listen to this person as he makes the most sense out of everyone. Hire a dev to take over the coin and keep the trading above .2 btc every day on bittrex. Even at 1sat which I will sell some coins to give people a good price. I don't want to be the only rich one in 2 months from now.
VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:18:44 AM

Si ustedes son dueños e inversores de esta moneda ¿Por qué huyen de ella?, claramente se puede apreciar la conducta que tienen algunos, si las cosas no salen bien huyen, si les pasa aquí, les pasará en cualquier lado, en sus vidas cotidianas e incluso con sus hijos, esposas y en sus trabajos.

Os propongo una alternativa de solución: ustedes tomen el poder como si fueran la entidad que emite el dinero, y luego piensen como salvar un país a punto de derrumbarse su economía, si logran esto, nada será imposible, y se convencerán que el poder radica en la organización. y ustedes multiplicarán su dinero por miles. Por más está decir que serán millonarios luego de estos días negros. Ustedes saben que las riquezas son cosechadas cuando todos huyen mientras algunos compran compañías a centavos y hoy en día ellos son millonarios. busquen en Google y lo sabrán.

Pdd: tengo pensado comprar 20000 millones de Pandacoins si nos organizamos bien.

¿Por qué compraré?
para que cuando suba el precio, habré ganado millones como el bitcoin en sus inicios.

An idiot like you cannot have 200 BTC. It's impossible! Cheesy
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 02:39:35 PM

http://www.usepnd.com/

Just sent an email out to use our first 50 bonus points to vote for Pandacoin to be added to gourl.io Global Coin Payments solution.
https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html

We so far have added their Wordpress plugins and enabled them for Bitcoin payments only, they however do support a number of other cryptocurrencies and we will add the others also.
This seemed to be the easiest payment gateway so far to install, configure and use but; I will have to work with it some more before I can give it a fair review.  So far they do not yet accept our PND so coinpayments.net is still way ahead.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
rastab48

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:38:18 PM

¿Por qué compraré?

Translation:

If you are owners and investors of this coin Why fleeing ?, she can clearly see the behavior that have some, if things go wrong flee if happens here, I will go anywhere in their daily lives and even their children, spouses and their work.

I propose an alternative solution: you take power as being the entity that issues the money, and then think about how to save a country to collapse the economy, if they manage this, nothing will be impossible, and be convinced that the power lies in the organization. and you multiply your money by thousands. For Needless to say that will be millionaires after these dark days. You know that riches are harvested when they all leave while some companies buy cents and today they are millionaires. look in Google and you will know.

Pdd: I plan to buy 20 billion of Pandacoins if we organize well.

Why do I buy?
so when the price goes up, I will have made millions as the bitcoin in its infancy.
tw0rak

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:04:43 PM

¿Por qué compraré?

Translation:

If you are owners and investors of this coin Why fleeing ?, she can clearly see the behavior that have some, if things go wrong flee if happens here, I will go anywhere in their daily lives and even their children, spouses and their work.

I propose an alternative solution: you take power as being the entity that issues the money, and then think about how to save a country to collapse the economy, if they manage this, nothing will be impossible, and be convinced that the power lies in the organization. and you multiply your money by thousands. For Needless to say that will be millionaires after these dark days. You know that riches are harvested when they all leave while some companies buy cents and today they are millionaires. look in Google and you will know.

Why do I buy?
so when the price goes up, I will have made millions as the bitcoin in its infancy.

I'm in.
How can I help?
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:08:48 PM

Don't panic, guys.

Assumption:
Whales sitting on 2 SAT and above.
Whales want you to sell for 1 SAT. When the sell wall at 1 is big enough they will buy all your cheap coins and slowly sell them for 2 or 3 SAT to their own walls. Because of that, marketcap will show a high fake volume and the simulated rise. Then other traders jump in and buy at 2 or 3 SAT.

And winner is?

just my 2 cents...

Cheers,
Ray
Dextther

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:15:39 PM

¿Por qué compraré?

Translation:

Why do I buy?

I'm in.
How can I help?

we need solution alternatives
tw0rak

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:17:15 PM

Don't panic, guys.

Assumption:
Whales sitting on 2 SAT and above.
Whales want you to sell for 1 SAT. When the sell wall at 1 is big enough they will buy all your cheap coins and slowly sell them for 2 or 3 SAT to their own walls. Because of that, marketcap will show a high fake volume and the simulated rise. Then other traders jump in and buy at 2 or 3 SAT.

And winner is?

just my 2 cents...

Cheers,
Ray

I dont see there anything like panic - personaly Im waiting for my BTC (unfortunately till Monday) to become also PND billionare.
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:49:10 PM

Please remember to keep pushing trade on bittrex to .2 btc every day to keep the coin on it. It's not much to ask for everything amDoge and the developers did to get us so much good things going for Panda. We should feel very lucky to own these coins. Now buy more before it's too late!!!
PNDPumperWhale

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:03:09 PM

Please remember to keep pushing trade on bittrex to .2 btc every day to keep the coin on it. It's not much to ask for everything amDoge and the developers did to get us so much good things going for Panda. We should feel very lucky to own these coins. Now buy more before it's too late!!!
NO DOUBTs
do as the MASSIVE WHALES do ACUMULATE
slow and STEADY , hold bittrex BTCBTCBTCBTC
AMDOGE PANDA GODESS done so mcuh for us in pnd .
BELIVE AND BUY PAND
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:51:24 PM

NO DOUBTs
do as the MASSIVE WHALES do ACUMULATE
slow and STEADY , hold bittrex BTCBTCBTCBTC
AMDOGE PANDA GODESS done so mcuh for us in pnd .
BELIVE AND BUY PAND

It warms my heart knowing that someone valued amDOGE, there was so much trash talk about her but she made this coin what it is today. Your absolutely insane not to buy up coins at these disgustingly low prices. Good things will come from the community takeover.
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: