Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:01:54 AM

This might sound crazy but my wallet won't let me send coins as it says staking, I never had this issue with any other coins.

Any suggestion to help me send the coins? Thanks.
Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:19:08 AM

-------------------------------------------------------Ultimatum to amDOGE -----------------------------------------------------------------
As the founder of this coin you have the responsibility to either try to grow this coin or hand it over to people who will, if you do nothing your inaction makes you personally responsible for people losing money. While you owe nobody anything in terms of future development by any means you must realise that this is not a time where you can just be completely silent.
I for one will no longer participate in any effort to save this coin, or defend you further, unless you either:
1) Make an official statement blessing the new community effort as the way forward, hand over the community chest to someone in the community, and donate a reasonable portion of your PND holdings to the chest so that you too are participating in trying to save the coin, if other people are putting PND forward it seems only fair that the largest stakeholder should too.
2) Become active again and work with the new community effort, make an official statement in this regard and let people know what is going to happen.

Dude ,
Ultimatums trying to bully a Young Woman, who has not even sign on to BTCTalk since
Name:            !amDOGE/5/M
Last Active:    October 19, 2014, 03:39:16 PM

is Very Very Lame.

3 or 4 in the community need to get together and made decisions for PND,
That is all that needs to happen, realizing if they want anything New done, that they will have to pay you or someone else directly. It is not complicated , it is not even hard, it just requires someone willing to Give of their Time & Money into PND.
It does not matter what other people don't do, it only matters what the people that step up to take on the role as PND leaders.
Only Question that needs to be asked is to yourselves, are you willing to give a year or two of your life to support a coin timewise and moneywise.

Post below all that will volunteer for this job , then select a new leader and then let them lead.

Problem Solved.

If no one steps up to Lead PND,
Problem is still Solved , just not in the way most are hoping for.

Good Luck.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:30:22 AM

This might sound crazy but my wallet won't let me send coins as it says staking, I never had this issue with any other coins.

Staking means that a portion of your coins have recently staked (like less than 6 hours ago). When you put your coins to stake, it's like a kind of deposit, you can't spend it right away. You just need to wait out the time period to make them spendable again.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
donacid

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:34:12 AM

-------------------------------------------------------Ultimatum to amDOGE -----------------------------------------------------------------
As the founder of this coin you have the responsibility to either try to grow this coin or hand it over to people who will, if you do nothing your inaction makes you personally responsible for people losing money. While you owe nobody anything in terms of future development by any means you must realise that this is not a time where you can just be completely silent.
I for one will no longer participate in any effort to save this coin, or defend you further, unless you either:
1) Make an official statement blessing the new community effort as the way forward, hand over the community chest to someone in the community, and donate a reasonable portion of your PND holdings to the chest so that you too are participating in trying to save the coin, if other people are putting PND forward it seems only fair that the largest stakeholder should too.
2) Become active again and work with the new community effort, make an official statement in this regard and let people know what is going to happen.

Dude ,
Ultimatums trying to bully a Young Woman, who has not even sign on to BTCTalk since
Name:            !amDOGE/5/M

is Very Very Lame.

That is all that needs to happen, realizing if they want anything New done, that they will have to pay you or someone else directly. It is not complicated , it is not even hard, it just requires someone willing to Give of their Time & Money into PND.
It does not matter what other people don't do, it only matters what the people that step up to take on the role as PND leaders.
Only Question that needs to be asked is to yourselves, are you willing to give a year or two of your life to support a coin timewise and moneywise.

Post below all that will volunteer for this job , then select a new leader and then let them lead.

Problem Solved.

Good Luck.

amDOGE = Pandacoin-Official BCT account, last signed in yesterday or something like this.

MaNI speaks the truth. Even if the community will take over the future developments and stuff, it's way harder for us if we don't have the chance to update the website, post releases from an official account and if we don't have access to the community chest to fund further developments.
And even a short statement like: fuck you all, I'm out! would be better than just remain silent.

It's not a shame to say you don't want to work on it anymore, amDOGE has done enough for PND. But if there's no more interest in continuing the project, then please hand it over and give a short statement.
At the moment you're working against the community and this has to end.
**D!ABLO**

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:35:41 AM

Staking means that a portion of your coins have recently staked (like less than 6 hours ago). When you put your coins to stake, it's like a kind of deposit, you can't spend it right away. You just need to wait out the time period to make them spendable again.
Ok. Let me put it another way. Is there a way to disable staking so I can move my coins? Thanks.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:36:15 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 09:56:54 AM by PhiPhi

You people need to take off the blinders. The posts from "wtf", "pndisdead", and so on are not FUD. They are perfectly valid. This coin is an investment, and every investor deserves answers. Enough of this SOON & TO THE MOON trivial childish nonsense. Either amdoge snaps out of his/her funk and organizes a new dev team with a set path and attainable goals or this coin is DEAD.

And don't give me this crap about how "the community needs to..." blah blah blah. If the community wants to put something together that's just peachy, but the sole responsibility of the success of the coin directly lies with those who created it. The community invested in the coin by buying it. I don't buy stock in Ford and then tell THEM how to build a car, that's their fucking job. Cryptos are no different.

Is this really any way to carry on, throwing a tantrum, stamping your feet and demanding everything for free? It sounds to me as if you brought for purely speculative reasons and now have no idea why the coins price has gone south.

wtf and pndisdead's posts are 2 different cases, don't lump one useful, critical member (wtf) in with the same pile as Chicken Little "Mr pndisdead ahhhh the sky's falling in" as people might think you can't discern between the two.

You have obviously not seen or ignored what is going on over at pandacointalk.com or you would realize that many of the people you're ranting to here are the new dev team.Tongue

The sole responsibility of the success of the coin directly lies with those who believe Panda coin has merit and is an idea worth fighting for.

To say the community invested in the coin by buying it is not entirely true I bought a coin I liked because of the friendly community and vision for Panda coin as money, yes there was an element of speculation but I knew I wasn't buying shares or the indentured slavery of the devs.

rastab48 you don't have to be that guy, you know the angry, incensed, entitled guy demanding, screaming it's not fair, me, me me guy!  You have a choice, work with us and even if we crash and burn we've had a good time doing it or you can remain angry and bitter in which case I don't think anyone can help you.

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:39:22 AM

amDOGE.

I was hoping to avoid this but I see no other way, a lot of people are sticking out their necks here to defend you and you remain silent.
Many community members are putting in a lot of effort at http://www.pandacointalk.com to try find a future for the coin and you remain silent.

I'm not expecting or demanding much from you unlike some others, I don't demand that you write a long explanation or that you find a new dev team, or that you develop it all yourself. The community is doing just fine on its own, however as you can see in this forum people still see you as the main figure, and there is the matter that you are still - as far as we know the largest holder of coins and therefore the person with the most to gain if price goes up. There is also the matter that you control the community chest amongst other things which means without your participation it is very difficult for the community to salvage this situation.

Without some form of official statement from you, you make it very difficult for the community to carry on, and these constant negative messages by people will keep streaming in - and lets be honest even if they are somewhat unrealistic (like rastab) they are not unreasonable, they are based on the fact that you are completely silent.

I don't know if it is the case that you have given up on PND completely, that you are in a depression, or that you still want PND to flourish but are just too lazy or scared or something to actually do anything. (Or something else entirely)
However I can't put any more effort in while this situation remains.
I for one would like to get on with things and stop talking so here it is I am laying down an ultimatum.

quoted for attention
cadexn

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:42:35 AM

Ok. Let me put it another way. Is there a way to disable staking so I can move my coins? Thanks.

You have to wait until the duration of the stake finishes. When you unlock your wallet make sure you uncheck "for staking only" so that future PNDs won't get used for stake again
**D!ABLO**

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:51:44 AM

You have to wait until the duration of the stake finishes. When you unlock your wallet make sure you uncheck "for staking only" so that future PNDs won't get used for stake again
Sorry for being a bit simple but I can't see for staking only. Where can I find it please?
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:54:39 AM

amDOGE = Pandacoin-Official BCT account, last signed in yesterday or something like this.

MaNI speaks the truth. Even if the community will take over the future developments and stuff, it's way harder for us if we don't have the chance to update the website, post releases from an official account and if we don't have access to the community chest to fund further developments.
And even a short statement like: fuck you all, I'm out! would be better than just remain silent.

It's not a shame to say you don't want to work on it anymore, amDOGE has done enough for PND. But if there's no more interest in continuing the project, then please hand it over and give a short statement.

Agree 100% with MaNI and donacid that amDoge should make a statement one way or the other regarding status as it would help us all, I think the ultimatum was a little dramatic but obviously there are some strong feelings on this subject but ultimately Argon18 is correct in his assessment that in the worst case all we have to do is soldier on regardless hoping that amDOGE is just a chaotic neutral.

MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:00:04 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 10:39:36 AM by MaNI

Dude ,
Name:            !amDOGE/5/M
Last Active:    October 19, 2014, 03:39:16 PM
is Very Very Lame.

It is not about trying to bully anyone, if you read all my other posts you will see that I have even tried to defend her, I simply ask the founder of the coin to be responsible enough to actually make a statement of some kind. This is not an unreasonable request, if she is not willing to do that then I don't see it worthwhile to invest any more of my very precious time in this project, its that simple.

Also you are completely wrong:
amDOGE is pandacoin-official and is around.
I have already tried and intend to continue raising her attention to this post on IRC as well.
It is not as easy as you say for the community to continue without her blessing, she holds (estimate) 1B PND, she controls various infastructure that is needed, she controls all the keys for the coin, without a statement from her the community will be fragmented, without a statement from her there will be constant FUD making it hard for people to move forward.
Why would anyone invest a year or two of their time into a coin that somebody else controls if they don't even have the decency to make a post? Why should I spend a year trying to make amDOGE's 1B coins worth a fortune if amDOGE can't even write a simple post telling everyone what she thinks? Sure people may pay me some PND at a drastically discounted rate to do it, but ultimately unless the PND is going to be worth something I am donating my time and with a leader that is essentially blocking the way I don't see it as worthwhile, there are plenty of other projects begging me to join who don't have founders who won't speak.
Going forward we need to not just keep the coin going but encourage others to join and use the coin, it is hard to see that happening with a giant cloud hanging over things.

I'm sorry that you see this as bullying, but for me as one of the people actually interested in taking the coin forward I see it as a non-negotiable that amDOGE shows some common decency at this point and at least comments. And I know that many others who still want to contribute also feel this way.

If she doesn't, well you are welcome to continue Aragon18 - maybe you will be the one to offer this 2 years of your time who knows.
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:08:37 AM

Yes, thanks, that about sums it up.
cadexn

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:17:15 AM

Sorry for being a bit simple but I can't see for staking only. Where can I find it please?

untick that
**D!ABLO**

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:26:05 AM

untick that
The reason I couldn't see it is because my wallet is not encrypted, I'll encrypt it now.
Thanks for your patience and help.
SellPNDforDOGE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:44:25 AM

Dude ,
Name:            !amDOGE/5/M

is Very Very Lame.

Problem Solved.

Good Luck.

I agree with Argon18. The founder deserves over 1 billion coins for making this all possible. Now get off your arses and make her some money with your efforts. The fact that she is staking adds more then enough contribution to the coin.

It won't take much to get this coin to over 10sat again.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PND
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:49:18 AM

I <3 u amDOGE.  Cheesy

QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:07:59 AM

hahaha what i´m talking? I have said that PND is dead Cheesy
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:12:02 AM

In what way is pandacoin dead?  The value has dropped, nothing more..  Did Bitcoin die in 2014 too?

SellPNDforDOGE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:29:26 AM

In what way is pandacoin dead?  The value has dropped, nothing more..  Did Bitcoin die in 2014 too?

The coin will never die until people stop staking, but stupid not stake because people stake make you money for no effort. Not like PoW that require lot of mining investment and resources(energy) to produce coin.

PoW is like gold standard (Use lot of energy to make) and PoS like fiat (Create coin out of thin air) and fiat > gold
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:42:32 AM

The coin will never die until people stop staking, but stupid not stake because people stake make you money for no effort. Not like PoW that require lot of mining investment and resources(energy) to produce coin.

PoW is like gold standard (Use lot of energy to make) and PoS like fiat (Create coin out of thin air) and fiat > gold

Reminder to never go full retard.

Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: