Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:40:51 PM

Why everyone says that PND is dead ?
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:58:55 PM

Alright... after reading the last page.. I have one thing to say...

Fork and exclude Bdanyos and amdoges addresses. We we're the so called wolong anti scam coin.. and it seems weve been had all along Cry If all is true ( I know its based on speculation) we should not let these people have it their way. This is not the way a developer treats a loyal community!

In the worst case we can always make a new coin and perfrom a coinswap Wink
mtrycz

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:05:52 PM

OR

we as a community can just fork, excluding the wallet MaNI has pointed to. That simple.

That's why it's open source.
A basic list of infastructure that amDOGE controls and you should consider should anyone decide to go this route at some point.
I may have missed some things.
Some are easy to solve, others not so much.

Reddit tipbot
IRC tipbot
twitter tipbots
core website
creating builds
Alertkey, checkpointkey
official github
bitcointalk official user
reddit moderator
Community chest
PND4PND chests
irc channel moderator
Obviously, a rebrand is in order.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:13:00 PM

hmmmm.... Roll Eyes

Name:   bdanyo
Activity:   322
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   February 06, 2014, 12:04:21 PM
Last Active:   Today at 02:10:31 PM
LTListener

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:19:16 PM

OR

we as a community can just fork, excluding the wallet MaNI has pointed to. That simple.

A basic list of infastructure that amDOGE controls and you should consider should anyone decide to go this route at some point.

Reddit tipbot
IRC tipbot
twitter tipbots
core website
creating builds
Alertkey, checkpointkey
official github
reddit moderator
Community chest
PND4PND chests
irc channel moderator

I think we should wait for amDoge, the devs that quit were public about it. But I'm not surprised some have said fuck it and emptied their adresses and put everything on BITTREX to sell. Just look at those sellwalls piling up, it is most likely the final nail in the coffin. If an old head from our community really wants to take this over and fork it, I really think we should have a listen to what amDoge has to say.

Also I find it weird that when everything turns to shit starts shouting ''scam! scam!'' newsflash, you are in the crypto world. There are NO guarantees and you should all know this, people jump ship easily when the price falters. The only thing I am sad about was the poor management of the PND community chest, back when we were at a 2 million market cap I repeatedly said that we should use it for either advertisement or hiring more devs. This was disregarded.  Roll Eyes

Anyways, I was there for the start of PND, I'm not going to put up a sell order because it doesn't make sense to sell at 1 sat even though my holdings are quite significant, I still suggest you to do the same. If an old head from our community is serious about forking PND into something new, please reach out to amDoge first. I am sure amDoge will give a clear answer, amDoge has not done any PR since the start of PND, by that I mean amDoge has been honest and up front, not giving false hope.

That's my 2 cents.
SellPNDforDOGE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:25:17 PM

OR

Reddit tipbot
IRC tipbot
twitter tipbots
core website
creating builds
Alertkey, checkpointkey
official github
reddit moderator
Community chest
PND4PND chests
irc channel moderator

I think we should wait for amDoge, the devs that quit were public about it. But I'm not surprised some have said fuck it and emptied their adresses and put everything on BITTREX to sell. Just look at those sellwalls piling up, it is most likely the final nail in the coffin. If an old head from our community really wants to take this over and fork it, I really think we should have a listen to what amDoge has to say.

Also I find it weird that when everything turns to shit starts shouting ''scam! scam!'' newsflash, you are in the crypto world. There are NO guarantees and you should all know this, people jump ship easily when the price falters. The only thing I am sad about was the poor management of the PND community chest, back when we were at a 2 million market cap I repeatedly said that we should use it for either advertisement or hiring more devs. This was disregarded.  Roll Eyes

Anyways, I was there for the start of PND, I'm not going to put up a sell order because it doesn't make sense to sell at 1 sat even though my holdings are quite significant, I still suggest you to do the same. If an old head from our community is serious about forking PND into something new, please reach out to amDoge first. I am sure amDoge will give a clear answer, amDoge has not done any PR since the start of PND, by that I mean amDoge has been honest and up front, not giving false hope.

That's my 2 cents.

I really appreciate everyone coming to amDoge defense, she is the real victim here.
RTRC

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:28:08 PM

It's rather sad this is where PND ended up. Had a lot of things really going for it. Makes me a bit more weary of altcoins in general now. That even some of the most promising coins with great devs can end up like this. Glad I dumped months ago.
LTListener

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:35:43 PM

Looks like someone just bought up that 1 sat PND sell wall guys
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:40:33 PM

Looks like someone just bought up that 1 sat PND sell wall guys

Thank goodness for those asian investors who don't know what's going on. Buy at 1 sat and sell at 2 sat.
LTListener

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:47:24 PM

More buys at 1 sat, 2 sat sell wall has shrunken by 14btc
revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:53:35 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 09:17:57 PM by revealed

I tend to think this as the natural evolution of the coin.

One guy in the dev team had too many coins and he sold most of them, may be he is broke and is in need of some money.

I agree that the communication could be better, but thats again a personal attribute which varies from individual to individual.

The coins he sold was actually mined by him and is not premine or any other schemes like that.
So in my opinion he is entitled to do whatever he wants with his coins.
On a positive note, this has caused the liquidation of the coin to multiple hands from his huge stash.

I really liked the pnd community and the wallet, and I believe its time for someone else to take this coin forward.
If we all start crying scam scam , when some big holders start selling, cryptocurrencies will not have any future.

I would like to thank all the devs for their hard work in getting the wallet where it is today.
You guys have done an awesome job!!!

Devs will come and go, whales will buy and sell, but the coins should survive if the community is behind it.
If the community cant absorb the challenges posed by the coin, then its the inability of the community which causes the death of it.

Expect several iteration of these dumpings, before the coin gets properly distributed and stabilised.
Cryptocurrecies are still in its infancy and is not for the weak hearted to get in now, if you cant last the ride.

VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:56:50 PM

Hey Pandalovers be calmed guys!

Forget about actual panic state. Let's look at numbers. Numbers don't lie: During last month more than 8 Bn PND had been dumped. Considering a total supply of 32 Bn that means 25% of the total has been sold with exit in the market. Believe me, not many cryptocoins can say that. For most of them, a 10% dump means the death.

Don't be afraid or panic, if the dev wants to exit at a ridicoulous price, he's free to do it. This coin is a big thing and cannot die, what's just happens is that a big holder is in a hurry. Money, as energy, don't get destroyed, just change of hands. And PND is quickly changing of hands thanks to this traitor dev. PND is still a valuable coin and smart investors will buy and hold it until fair prices come. Trust in me, I'm one of them and PND has given me the best opportunity of this 2015  Cheesy
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:26:26 PM

Hey Pandalovers be calmed guys!

Forget about actual panic state. Let's look at numbers. Numbers don't lie: During last month more than 8 Bn PND had been dumped. Considering a total supply of 32 Bn that means 25% of the total has been sold with exit in the market. Believe me, not many cryptocoins can say that. For most of them, a 10% dump means the death.

Don't be afraid or panic, if the dev wants to exit at a ridicoulous price, he's free to do it. This coin is a big thing and cannot die, what's just happens is that a big holder is in a hurry. Money, as energy, don't get destroyed, just change of hands. And PND is quickly changing of hands thanks to this traitor dev. PND is still a valuable coin and smart investors will buy and hold it until fair prices come. Trust in me, I'm one of them and PND has given me the best opportunity of this 2015  Cheesy

Cheap coins means less people get more coins. This is bad for community and main problem with POS.  5 btc gets you 500 million coins and only 65 people can own so many coins, dev might have 4 billion. So distribution even worse because it's POS and holders have all the power.
revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:34:34 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 09:49:56 PM by revealed

Cheap coins means less people get more coins. This is bad for community and main problem with POS.  5 btc gets you 500 million coins and only 65 people can own so many coins, dev might have 4 billion. So distribution even worse because it's POS and holders have all the power.

It gives you a chance to become one of the chosen few too Smiley
If anyone is spending 5BTC for PND today, he/she is taking a huge risk.
high risk = high reward/no reward.

Why are we so worried about how many coins the dev has?
Its the coins which he/she bought/mined probably at higher prices (as I havent seen PND so low priced in my time)
And why cant he do whatever he wants with his coins? To me the dev is just like any other whale, in this case.
Its not fair to ask the devs to hold whatever coins they have from selling, where as everyone else in the community can buy/sell as they wish.
Devs are human too -- they may genuinely in need of some money and sometime greed takes over Smiley
Or am I missing something here? Was there any community funds the dev controlled?

FACT: Satoshi Nakomoto still holds more than 1 million bitcoins

Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:58:30 PM

I don't give a flyin' fuck what happens. I am holding onto my coins, so nothing changes on my part. If it all dies and goes to hell, fine and dandy. If it morphs into something new or merges, tits up. If it flourishes in 10 years, I'll be there. But, I will not worry about it one more second. I am free as I've ever been because it is now officially outa' my hands, and my desire to participate has been officially terminated. I'm just an owner of most likely worthless horseshit, with one less tax headache. That works for me. Goodbye and good luck.
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:18:35 PM

I fell you're being a little hasty.

I don't have a full (hell, not even partial) understanding of the situation, that's why I'll wait it out and try to make one. Surely I won't make decisions based on a single eventful or uneventful day. Certailny a lot has happened and a lot is continuing to happen both here and on irc, but it's just one day.

tl;dr: everybody chill, and make decisions when you're chill, not when you're *not* chill.

Goodnight all!

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:23:17 PM

I fell you're being a little hasty.

I don't have a full (hell, not even partial) understanding of the situation, that's why I'll wait it out and try to make one. Surely I won't make decisions based on a single eventful or uneventful day. Certailny a lot has happened and a lot is continuing to happen both here and on irc, but it's just one day.

tl;dr: everybody chill, and make decisions when you're chill, not when you're *not* chill.

Goodnight all!

As I said, I am taking absolutely no action. How chill is that?
LTListener

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:31:44 PM

I don't give a flyin' fuck what happens. I am holding onto my coins, so nothing changes on my part. If it all dies and goes to hell, fine and dandy. If it morphs into something new or merges, tits up. If it flourishes in 10 years, I'll be there. But, I will not worry about it one more second. I am free as I've ever been because it is now officially outa' my hands, and my desire to participate has been officially terminated. I'm just an owner of most likely worthless horseshit, with one less tax headache. That works for me. Goodbye and good luck.

These are my sentiments about bitcoin, but relax man! The little amount of just 128 bitcoin can bring us up to a staggering 10 satoshi. Just hold.
Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:36:39 AM

OMG!!!

This forum is better than a soap opera.

So all original devs are missing, new guy named Mani pops up with secret details on what happened and what should be done to save PND, then less than a week later Mani explains why you should dump as soon as possible. LOL

Just to update the clueless ,
AmDoge is SellPNDforDOGE  , really you didn't even make it hard to spot you.

All of you PND people are being played this is the next dump before they pump again.

So your Choices are this ,
for the ones that had enough sell & get out as soon as possible, because it is only Pump & Dump with the current team.

for the ones that want to see it live , group together , only buy in the litecoin markets for like 30 litochis
until you undercut the ahole at 1 satochi because he is just stocking up for the next pump.
Also form a new dev team with no one from the old , including mani.

If you don't form a completely new dev team to take over this coin , then it is pump and dump forever.

How many have noticed the PND is Love,  PND is Life , crowd has barely said anything.
They should also be excluded from any new team, because they are in on the pump and dump inner circle.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:11:07 AM

I was in dev channel. I can confirm MaNI was not new and he has been with PND for awhile and that he was wallet dev for PND.  
OMG!!!

This forum is better than a soap opera.

So all original devs are missing, new guy named Mani pops up with secret details on what happened and what should be done to save PND, then less than a week later Mani explains why you should dump as soon as possible. LOL

Just to update the clueless ,
AmDoge is SellPNDforDOGE  , really you didn't even make it hard to spot you.

All of you PND people are being played this is the next dump before they pump again.

So your Choices are this ,
for the ones that had enough sell & get out as soon as possible, because it is only Pump & Dump with the current team.

for the ones that want to see it live , group together , only buy in the litecoin markets for like 30 litochis
until you undercut the ahole at 1 satochi because he is just stocking up for the next pump.
Also form a new dev team with no one from the old , including mani.

If you don't form a completely new dev team to take over this coin , then it is pump and dump forever.

How many have noticed the PND is Love,  PND is Life , crowd has barely said anything.
They should also be excluded from any new team, because they are in on the pump and dump inner circle.

Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: