Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:16:30 AM

RIP PND, it was fun while it lasted.

PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:26:59 AM

MaNI, Thank you for making that post I know it was not an easy decision to come to but regretfully I must concur with your analysis and conclusions.  I found out about this less than 24 hours ago and i am still feel sick to my stomach we had really started something special.  For those of you who do not just wash your hands of crypto here and now in disgust and enjoyed the community led aspect of what we were trying to do please head over to pandacointalk there are still positive developments to discuss.

PhiPhi

Mineotaur

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:27:17 AM

Rekt.  Sad
inb4 this mysteriously happens:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg8129402#msg8129402

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
donacid

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:20:17 AM

Cry
RIP, you were awesome
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:26:20 AM

I think this coin is good but there are a Hyperinflation, i think it would split for example 100 old pandas = 1 new panda
if you issue too much coins it is worthless, and this coin have amazing features like hybrid pandabank
shaan.is.one

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:33:22 AM

Panda Is great symboll for everythings... so Panda Coins can lucky coin for all.
maxvolts

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:28:47 PM

Don't know what to say to all this. Not angry, just sad. It's been a great ride. On one hand, i have to agree with all that has been said- time to forget pnd. But my heart says otherwise. Never been one to give up, but fuck knows where we could even go from here. So sad, we had the building blocks for something special, and as usual plain old greed kicks in.
All this talk about decentralised this, decentralised that. Taking away the power from the banks and greedy corporations. Any yet pretty much every coin i have followed has ended up being run by scammers. Until things change, this cryptocurrency game is a huge fail. As far as i am concerned, a huge proportion of people involved with crypto's are worse than any of the banks.

maxvolts

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:34:47 PM

But there have also been some great dev's involved in panda, ozzke gave up a hell of a lot, MaNI - you built an incredible wallet, and PhiPhi- you have done a great job with the forum, and trying to build momentum, as have some other fantastic people on here- i thank you all. Reading the posts on here, browsing the pandacointalk forum and following the pnd developments have kept me busy since the start. Thanks to everyone of you 😊

cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:57:10 PM

Hey all,

It is with much sadness that I find myself having to make this announcement, usually I am a builder and do everything in my power to encourage people to carry on, and to bring hope, and that it is what I have tried to do over the last few weeks.
So it is difficult to find myself in a position where I am instead going to reverse my position and tell people to give up on something and cut their losses before they are hurt further. However there are things that must be said and based on these things I feel it is now the best course of action, the only ethical thing for me to do is to advise people against investing any further time or money in this coin.

Firstly, you will have noticed that despite my ultimatum and various impationed pleading on IRC by various community members that have given their all to their coins, amDOGE continues to flirt all responsibility, ignore everyone and won't make a basic statement. This is of course not a good sign for the coin, though nobody expects much from her ignoring people like a child at the time when the coin needs leadership is a disgrace and an insult to everyone who places trust in her.

Anyway unfortunately that isn't even what this post is about, there is more.
In my previous communications I stated that after dissapearing bdanyos accounts remained dormant - and that based on this and other things we could not believe that he was a scammer, as such myself and ozzke believed that something bad may have happened to him as it did not make sense.
Unfortunately this situation has changed, this weekend I decided to dig up the account information and look at it again, and to my surprise - at almost the same time as I made my announcement (around 4-5 March) about what was going on - the bdanyo accounts all sprung into action.
You can see them here:
http://pnd.showed.us/address/PNsD4AfYexQtuVRApcXyfjYAqZwPvagsLf
http://pnd.showed.us/address/PBYhqaA3YFbc1LXKTDpPFqBqPMP33eSiQE
http://pnd.showed.us/address/PBMjW35Ur4BpzQQ2V7sN5yqHMqqZhoY2De
http://pnd.showed.us/address/PSXKAXtZgRbdzcdNcE29UCZZ25wcHPsQpG
http://pnd.showed.us/address/PJmv2p7yx1pct3EsJM1RLiBmj58S3wzQFD

All of these accounts have been emptied into other accounts, following the blockchain trail around some of these other accounts have lots of deposits of 999998 PND into them (this is the maximum you can withdraw from bitrex at one time)
From what I can tell a lot of it ends up here:
http://pnd.showed.us/address/PQ1KbkoaEWdpYLfsaUGmbv5LmB7i1huL49
An account with 1.5 billion PND sitting in it, a substantial amount of PND. The blockchain trail is a mess and difficult to follow and of course he may have other further accounts on bittrex that haven't been emptied into wallets or other wallet accounts we don't know about, so its impossible to get a solid figure, but it seems somewhat obvious that he has been cashing in on the panic and then (presumably) plans to wait for the 'community rebuild' we are promising and then take a giant dump on it. Looking at the recent bittrex sells etc. it seems quite possible he may have upwards of 4 billion PND at his disposal.
I've spoken to some friends who have been into crypto quite long and apparently this is not an uncommon pattern - destroy coin - buy cheap - get community to step up and 'rebuild' at which point you dump on them, it never ends well.

I'm afraid  that he fooled most of us really badly and it seems quite obvious he was a scammer after all, this is difficult to come to grips with but it must be the truth. It is unclear if he only turned scammer near the end or if he has been playing a long con all along, if it is all along it is quite possible he has been dumping on us throughout and has made a huge fortune at everyone including ozzke who is one of the worst hit's expense.

Anyway I don't have the time/energy to dig into the accounts more and to me it doesn't matter as knowing more is not going to change anything, but its there for you to look at if you want.
However it leaves this unfortunate situation:
1) The coins reputation is now further damaged, which is going to make going forward much harder, trust is the one thing in crypto that is worth something and trust for this coin is dwindling fast.
2) Any rebuild attempt is going to face massive dumping on a level that is going to be difficult to overcome.
3) On top of this amDOGE remains unresponsive and irresponsible and a further obstacle to the coin, and has 2B (or more) coins she may or may not dump herself if the community attempt to remove her so they can continue.

I've spoken to various of the more active/longterm/key community members about this to gauge feelings and the general response is one of agreement that it is not worth it. I feel it would be reckless to encourage anyone to carry on with this coin, if you get out now you will lose money and I am sorry for that, but if you continue you are going to only lose even more money and time and are going to make money for scammers, so it is better to cut your losses.
I am unfortunately therefore done and won't contribute further, and I advise everyone reading this to GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN, put as many sell orders at 1 sat so that bdanyo or any other dumpers that have been gathering funds can never make a profit from anyone - if you are lucky and act fast one of them may even buy your 1 sat order and you may still get something out.

Very sorry everyone, its been a pleasure working and talking with those of you that I have, and I'm sorry to those who were willing to fund me that we can't continue I am very touched that all of you came out in support and offered your money towards my work it means a lot to me. This is a dreadful situation, I still feel that crypto has lots of promise for the future and I hope that this won't destroy everyones faith in crypto.
If you do remain in crypto my suggestions for the future:
1) Don't invest in anything where the main roleplayers aren't made public - if they are public take some time to verify they are actually real.
2) Look for somewhere where the community is involved in all key decisions and there are no closed doors, what was happening on http://www.pandacointalk.com was beatiful and is how it should have been all along.
3) The community here was great you should try keep in touch even if pandacoin is in my opinion done for, make a new channel or something, I believe some of the pndcointalk guys may make a future announcement about this.
Never lose your spirits and don't let the bad guys win, but focus you energy into something where it will have a positive benefit and not into a lost cause.

seabirds

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:23:47 PM

What happened?
TheCoin

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:44:42 PM

MaNI, Thank you for making that post I know it was not an easy decision to come to but regretfully I must concur with your analysis and conclusions.  I found out about this less than 24 hours ago and i am still feel sick to my stomach we had really started something special.  For those of you who do not just wash your hands of crypto here and now in disgust and enjoyed the community led aspect of what we were trying to do please head over to pandacointalk there are still positive developments to discuss.

PhiPhi

MaNI's post makes no sense.  There were 18BTC volume. To every sell there is a buy.

If Bdanyo is leaving the coin, great - if the community wants to take over build going forward, he had no coins left.

If Bdanyo is doing the destroy and rebuild tactic as MaNI pointed out, great, he is accumulating stake and the people dumping at 1 Satoshi is willing to sell at 1 Satoshi. And now Bdanyo had more vested interest to see PND value to go higher than his average cost.

It does not matter what Bdanyo do now in the market, your decision to carry on should be independent of that analysis.  It's worthless - for every sell there is a buy, for every buy, there is a sell.  Someone is getting the coins at a price others are willing to sell at.
sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:05:14 PM

It look's like Bdanyo plan was discovered.

Good luck Bdanyo Smiley

What goes around comes around...
TheCoin

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:07:25 PM

Decision tree should look like this:
A: want PND to survive
    - bdanyo dumping - great, cheap PND, buy up, rebuild, profit
    - bdanyo buying PND - great, don't be that dumbass dumping into his buy
       (Take the risk that this is like any other speculation, big loss or big gain)

B: do not want to continue on with PND
    - sell into 1 sat while you still can (and bdanyo could be buying yours, or MaNI)
      (Exit the market and capitulate, move on.  Don't look back because you have no stake in this game)
      (You should probably forget about crypto, especially any altcoins forever)
    - ignore everything that's going on, don't add anymore and hold on to whatever you have
      (Come back 10 years from now - PND will be nothing, a lot, or anything inbetween)

Note to MaNI: there is only 1 asset in any crypto, it is faith.  Like my analysis above whatever Bdanyo is doing does not matter.  People are given the same opportunity to buy, or sell, at any given time.  For PND to succeed especially at the current price is for the community on aggregate to:
    - buy more than any whale (or Bdanyo)
    - develope the coin

If Bdanyo is really buying up at 1 sat, he is like a "whale" supporting the coin and volume, we should thank him for doing this when other people aren't doing it, and he should gain in the future rightfully for supporting and taking the risk.

If Bdanyo is dumping, he is exiting at a loss (the market cap is not even a good fraction of his regular work pay, its too petty) - community should take this opportunity and take over his "billion" coin at 1 sat

sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:12:20 PM

Note to MaNI: there is only 1 asset in any crypto, it is faith.  Like my analysis above whatever Bdanyo is doing does not matter.

If Bdanyo is dumping, he is exiting at a loss (the market cap is not even a good fraction of his regular work pay, its too petty) - community should take this opportunity and take over his "billion" coin at 1 sat

Maybe you should add amdoge total silence in your analysis? I mean someone control the main website and it is not the community...

What goes around comes around...
revealed

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:30:23 PM

Decision tree should look like this:
A: want PND to survive
    - bdanyo dumping - great, cheap PND, buy up, rebuild, profit
    - bdanyo buying PND - great, don't be that dumbass dumping into his buy
       (Take the risk that this is like any other speculation, big loss or big gain)

B: do not want to continue on with PND
    - sell into 1 sat while you still can (and bdanyo could be buying yours, or MaNI)
      (Exit the market and capitulate, move on.  Don't look back because you have no stake in this game)
      (You should probably forget about crypto, especially any altcoins forever)
    - ignore everything that's going on, don't add anymore and hold on to whatever you have
      (Come back 10 years from now - PND will be nothing, a lot, or anything inbetween)

Note to MaNI: there is only 1 asset in any crypto, it is faith.  Like my analysis above whatever Bdanyo is doing does not matter.  People are given the same opportunity to buy, or sell, at any given time.  For PND to succeed especially at the current price is for the community on aggregate to:
    - buy more than any whale (or Bdanyo)
    - develope the coin

If Bdanyo is really buying up at 1 sat, he is like a "whale" supporting the coin and volume, we should thank him for doing this when other people aren't doing it, and he should gain in the future rightfully for supporting and taking the risk.

I like your thinking.  Wink
Tears on Dope

Activity: 112

Child At Heart

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:02:44 PM

hmmmm should i buy more or stay as is i have 50 mil

DopeCoin. Freedom Is Not Enough.
First weed-related coin.
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:18:18 PM

hmmmm should i buy more or stay as is i have 50 mil
Buy me some baby <3 I will love you forever.

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:18:08 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 05:28:32 PM by mtrycz

OR

we as a community can just fork, excluding the wallet MaNI has pointed to. That simple.

That's why it's open source.

as of this post the blocknumber is 606163

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:23:17 PM

OR

we as a community can just fork, excluding the wallet MaNI has pointed to. That simple.

citizens REVOLT!
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:29:33 PM

OR

A basic list of infastructure that amDOGE controls and you should consider should anyone decide to go this route at some point.
I may have missed some things.
Some are easy to solve, others not so much.

Reddit tipbot
IRC tipbot
twitter tipbots
core website
creating builds
Alertkey, checkpointkey
official github
bitcointalk official user
reddit moderator
Community chest
PND4PND chests
irc channel moderator
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: