Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:46:01 PM

Support went up to 27 btc, awesome!
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:10:31 PM

As a sidenote, the faucet at http://1dash.net/faucet is finally operational again.

Have fun!

Awesome!

You should definitely promote 1dash a bit more. It's a wonderful service.
Thanks Smiley

When time is right...

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Tomski

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:44:41 PM

What’s the best way to show how awesome Pandacoin is? To help speed up the development process and help community members to develop and execute their idea’s we’re launching PNDproject.com our dedicated crowdsourcing platform.

Do you have a great idea for a Pandacoin related project but you lack the skills or the financial means? Make a proposition for a useful and interesting project and if it’s approved by the developers, it will be added to the platform. The best place to brainstorm about this is http://www.pandacointalk.com/ The developers have a veto right which can be used for ridiculous projects like sponsoring a nascar car for example.

More projects will obviously be added in the future, currently we just added the community chest since that's an ongoing project.

Visit our crowdsourcing platform at http://www.pndproject.com/explore/

http://pandacoinpnd.org/pandacoin-launches-pndproject-com-a-dedicated-crowdsourcing-platform/
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:15:06 PM

It looks like the support for the Panda is growing. I'm just finding out about now, hope it keeps growing!

As a sidenote, the faucet at http://1dash.net/faucet is finally operational again.

Have fun!

So exciting a faucet that doesn't tell you how many you are going to get, or am I blind?

mtrycz

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:33:16 PM

yeah :)
it's because the payouts change at times, and I'm too lazy to set the text to reflect that.

8)

QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:24:19 AM

not really?  PND is dead.
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:31:15 AM

not really?  PND is dead.

Please look at bittrex before you talk

PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:38:25 AM

pandacointalk has been up & running for 1 month, we already have active members contributing from almost every continent and over 500 posts (many from me Tongue ), we have our first community project well underway and are adding infrastructure to support our community development.  If you have an interest in Panda coin then you should be there, if you have a skill you would like to offer and a little free time you should be there, marketing, SEO, coding, hardware, graphics, blogging, etc are all skills that can help us build our projects out, if you have a good idea for a project you should be there discussing it.  If you just want to hangout and and chat about gaming, hardware, software, mining, market trading you are all welcome.

Hope to see you there soon.

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:14:46 AM

and BAM, 25 btc support at 1 sat. mad support!

Yep,
Much PND has been Dumped, now there will be ~1 month or 2 of buying at 1 sat.
Then Devs Release the Coolest thing ever and TO THE MOON.
Or another Whale Panda Pops up and boom Every One is Buying at 7 & 8 Sat before it goes to the Moon.
Then after a month or so of that the evil dumpers come out of nowhere and crash the price back down to 1 sat.

This will be like the 3rd time this coin has done that in like 8 months.
Really PND , Pump aNd Dump .

If any of you are crazy enough to stay on this Hampster Wheel that is Panda.
It always ends at 1 Sat.

So if you really believe PND is Love , PND is LIFE,
Only place orders for 1 sat , nothing higher than that until 2016.
It will keep the coin alive , get you the most coins for your buck and end this stupid cycle where you keep getting ripped off every few months.

Go higher than that and you will get ripped off AGAIN.

Argon18 is Outta Here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 01:11:07 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 10:25:50 PM by jommy99

http://www.usepnd.com/

We have many free online games to try!
Currently rewards are only 5 PND per game played, 50 PND for high score (only some games support this) but there are other Pandacoin reward opportunities like for signing up, daily visits, commenting...
There are many games to try, and admittedly some you will find are too silly or too hard but some are what you might just enjoy playing Wink

Some are only functional on your PC web browser while others work awesomely on your Android phone too,  a new one that is a blast on both for me is http://www.usepnd.com/?p=2173
Today is Friday, so we will be having another lottery drawing, be sure to get your free ticket on our lottery page. We also are a growing; although for now still just a nice little online shop for you to browse or spend some PND or another cryptocurrency for something you want to buy. http://usepnd.com/?post_type=product

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:53:36 PM

Yep,
Or another Whale Panda Pops up and boom Every One is Buying at 7 & 8 Sat before it goes to the Moon.
Then after a month or so of that the evil dumpers come out of nowhere and crash the price back down to 1 sat.

It always ends at 1 Sat.

It will keep the coin alive , get you the most coins for your buck and end this stupid cycle where you keep getting ripped off every few months.

Well? What about it? The perfect lively-discussion-starter if ever there was one.
QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:15:35 PM

Yep,

It always ends at 1 Sat.

how many time i read TO THE MOON AFTER X RELEASE, don´t kidding me.
teastman1000

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:59:14 PM

Yep,

It always ends at 1 Sat.

how many time i read TO THE MOON AFTER X RELEASE, don´t kidding me.

What is the release?
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:15:21 PM

Yep,

It always ends at 1 Sat.

Argon18 I'm not sure I agree with your presentation but you have highlighted some very real issues and there's no point in ignoring them.  I like your idea of starving the dumpers for an extended period but am not so keen on the giving up strategy.  Ultimately we either build real sustainable value which takes time or we all take our marbles and go home.  Personally I have never seen such a determined, dedicated, helpful and talented community who are willing to expend time. money and effort to fight for their chosen coin and what it represents.  I don't remember the devs ever telling me PND was a get rich quick coin or that the objective was anything other than to have a user friendly usable crypto currency so I fail to see the rip-off on that front.  Once you stop fighting for price and focus on value and utility you start to remove some of the power from the P&D crew the same market forces that work in their favour can be made to work against them.

As I said your concerns are valid and the frustration is understandable but I have to ask have you actually contributed to any efforts in furthering the cause of PND?  If not what exactly were you expecting and who were you expecting to do it?  I am not trying to be smart I would genuinely like to know.  Even better let everybody know what you'd like to see and pitch in with some ideas of how to make it happen.

Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:23:37 PM

Yep,

It always ends at 1 Sat.

Argon18 I'm not sure I agree with your presentation but you have highlighted some very real issues and there's no point in ignoring them.  I like your idea of starving the dumpers for an extended period but am not so keen on the giving up strategy.  Ultimately we either build real sustainable value which takes time or we all take our marbles and go home.  Personally I have never seen such a determined, dedicated, helpful and talented community who are willing to expend time. money and effort to fight for their chosen coin and what it represents.  I don't remember the devs ever telling me PND was a get rich quick coin or that the objective was anything other than to have a user friendly usable crypto currency so I fail to see the rip-off on that front.  Once you stop fighting for price and focus on value and utility you start to remove some of the power from the P&D crew the same market forces that work in their favour can be made to work against them.

As I said your concerns are valid and the frustration is understandable but I have to ask have you actually contributed to any efforts in furthering the cause of PND?  If not what exactly were you expecting and who were you expecting to do it?  I am not trying to be smart I would genuinely like to know.  Even better let everybody know what you'd like to see and pitch in with some ideas of how to make it happen.

+100
mtrycz

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:12:27 PM

Yep,

It always ends at 1 Sat.

This guy here, speaks the words.

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:05:52 AM

OK, this is how I am helping

Do this to prevent the dumpers from gaining enough pnd coins so they can't crush you back down and rip you off.

If you guys only buy at a set price they can't make a profit by crashing the coin.
I would say no higher than 1 sat, but if a bunch of you agree then go as high as 2 sat until 2016.
In Jan 2016 hold a panda group meeting and then decide the max to buy for 2016, and so on for 2017.
If there is always buy orders your coin won't die, if you keep letting people hopes get raised and then crashed, they will just leave your coin for good, then it dies.

And just to repeat

Outta Here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:15:44 AM

Do this to prevent the dumpers from gaining enough pnd coins so they can't crush you back down and rip you off.

If you guys only buy at a set price they can't make a profit by crashing the coin.
I would say no higher than 1 sat, but if a bunch of you agree then go as high as 2 sat until 2016.
In Jan 2016 hold a panda group meeting and then decide the max to buy for 2016, and so on for 2017.
If there is always buy orders your coin won't die, if you keep letting people hopes get raised and then crashed, they will just leave your coin for good, then it dies.

And just to repeat

Thank you for your continued support on PND.
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:01:50 PM

And just to repeat

Thank you for your continued support on PND.

Definitely a very interesting suggestion, Argon18. I'm doing my part by not selling any of my stash: the proverbial buy-and-hold. I call it "The Pelgo-Starve" Method of Coin Building. Add that to participating on all 3 major forums the best way I know how, and that's my schtick. And, I'm schtickin' to it.
joeya1k

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:48:19 PM

Anyone else have a feeling that someone's gonna buy 1 billion PND soon Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: