Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
liie888coins

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Part-time Altcoin Developer

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:53:23 AM

just a heads up for those interested in new coins, Bytecent is CPU mining only. Which means anyone with a computer can mine! (and even if you have slowish computer, you can join the collaborative mining system.)

IMO it is even worse than PND since it is closed source.

At least PND is open source and you can still have some hopes even some devs jumped ship.
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:33:23 PM

Looks like PND is still alive!
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:03:37 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 02:24:31 PM by Pelgoran98

While I'm still smoldering, I've cooled off enough to realize that the whole industry is likely one big con, all the way up to and including Bitcoin. And PND on its last gasps has people scrambling to find another coin with the same bright promise. Insane. I will not be going that losing route. And, I'm glad I didn't panic and sell. What for, peanuts? Fuck it. I'll just enjoy knowing that if there's some unknown surprise in the future, and I've been wrong over these last ugly days, great. I don't believe that, however. But, it's no worse than pouring your hard-earned money down the gullet of a slot machine till you've lost it all. So WTF, over.
VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:58:17 PM

While I'm still smoldering, I've cooled off enough to realize that the whole industry is likely one big con, all the way up to and including Bitcoin. And PND on its last gasps has people scrambling to find another coin with the same bright promise. Insane. I will not be going that losing route. And, I'm glad I didn't panic and sell. What for, peanuts? Fuck it. I'll just enjoy knowing that if there's some unknown surprise in the future, and I've been wrong over these last ugly days, great. I don't believe that, however. But, it's no worse than pouring your hard-earned money down the gullet of a slot machine till you've lost it all. So WTF, over.

^^ Pandagays listen what this 16 year old guy says. He finally understood how this world works.

Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:08:57 PM

^^ Pandagays listen what this 16 year old guy says. He finally understood how this world works.

Thanks. It's good to be 16 again, you motherfucking vulture.
SellPNDforDOGE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:31:50 PM

Thank you for not going to Guldencoin. It's shit and will never get anywhere.Keep buying those 1sat buy walls on bittrex we need .2 btc per day to stay on there.
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:34:17 PM

Thank you for not going to Guldencoin. It's shit and will never get anywhere.Keep buying those 1sat buy walls on bittrex we need .2 btc per day to stay on there.

How's about YOU give us a reason why? What the hell have you done or not done to PND? What is the future? What are YOUR PLANS, LADY? Answer me that, eh? Come out of your hut and fucking talk to us.
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:35:47 PM

How's about YOU give us a reason why? What the hell have you done or not done to PND? What is the future? What are YOUR PLANS, LADY? Answer me that, eh? Come out of your hut and fucking talk to us.

I don't know what you mean but Panda founders and team handed everything to community on a silver platter, now you must work for the coin and make it a success.
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:42:25 PM

just a heads up for those interested in new coins, Bytecent is CPU mining only. Which means anyone with a computer can mine! (and even if you have slowish computer, you can join the collaborative mining system.)

At least PND is open source and you can still have some hopes even some devs jumped ship.

IconicExpert is honest and amazing person. This coin will be huge success maybe even better then Pandacoin.
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:49:53 PM

IconicExpert is honest and amazing person. This coin will be huge success maybe even better then Pandacoin.

It have to be absolutely fantastic crazyperson world youre living in if you think this Smiley
Melancholy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:18:13 PM

It's true that Bytecent is closed source. You don't even have to invest in it if you don't want to, I'm just saying it would be a good investment considering how cheap it is right now and based on the plans of the coin the price can easily sky rocket. Even if you don't like IconicExpert (he goes by Christopher now), do you really think he would let his own coin die? Do you really think he would settle for anything less than great?

Just take a look into it, and since you can mine with your CPU, you can get some free coins by letting your PC/laptop mine for a few days.

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:30:38 PM

I don't know what you mean but Panda founders and team handed everything to community on a silver platter, now you must work for the coin and make it a success.

Interesting, so whom did they hand the control of PND Github account too?
Or contol of this PND forum?

Also this forum has a bytecent infection, someone should spray some RAID to kill it,
even if it is just about dead anyway. It spreads wasted CPU cycles wherever it goes.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:50:59 PM

Also this forum has a bytecent infection, someone should spray some RAID to kill it,
even if it is just about dead anyway. It spreads wasted CPU cycles wherever it goes.

For those that lost money on Pandacoin , I recommend also buying bytecent. That coin is going to the moon, open source is not working in crypto world and I think IconicExpert is doing the right thing by having all the control.

Pandacoin will make a come back when the community takes over.
Argon18

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:33:37 PM

For those that lost money on Pandacoin , I recommend also buying bytecent. That coin is going to the moon, open source is not working in crypto world and I think IconicExpert is doing the right thing by having all the control.

Let's try again:

bytecent is a waste of money, will fail like all of the alt pow coins, it is not worth the electricity or cpu cycles. POW will only survive for BTC, LTC & Doge and even these the price has to increase to be worth it.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:52:30 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 06:10:37 PM by SellPNDforDOGE

Let's try again:

bytecent is a waste of money, will fail like all of the alt pow coins, it is not worth the electricity or cpu cycles. POW will only survive for BTC, LTC & Doge and even these the price has to increase to be worth it.

Bytecent is CPU mining and does not use much electricity. PoS is best I agree and that is why PND was made PoS only. This way we have all the control on the coin and not dumb asic miners.

This is why I keep saying community must take over, there is no coins mining and bringing in new investors. You need to make the effort now!
Argon18

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:10:55 PM

Bytecent is CPU mining and does not use much electricity. PoS is best I agree and that is why PND was made PoS only. This way we have all the control on the coin and not dumb asic miners.

Profit is Profit, bytecent does not give one.
Plus Closed Source , you don't know what you are running.
They are only on bittrex which delists at a moments notice.
MC    Bytecent     $ 25,202  low

Maybe, you should become SellPNDforBytecent .

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:11:35 PM

I just want to remind everyone that PND hasn't really changed. It's no deader than it was a year ago, and I would argue that we are doing better.

We still have one of the best wallets.

We still have all the great websites.

And above all. We still have amDoge.

The only thing changed is your expectation. amDoge has always acted this way, and amDoge also brought PND back from the litoshis to satoshis. So why should amDoge act differently now?

Lastly, remember to be greedy when others are being fearful.

Fearful people will never make big money.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
SellPNDforDOGE

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:15:14 PM

I just want to remind everyone that PND hasn't really changed. It's no deader than it was a year ago, and I would argue that we are doing better.

We still have one of the best wallets.

We still have all the great websites.

The only thing changed is your expectation. amDoge has always acted this way, and amDoge also brought PND back from the litoshis to satoshis. So why should amDoge act differently now?

Lastly, remember to be greedy when others are being fearful.

Fearful people will never make big money.

This man is a genius. amDoge is best person ever she won't let us down! Keep buying and make sure we stay on bittrex.
Argon18

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:17:57 PM

Your Marketcap makes a better argument against you that it is not doing better.
 just sayin

Why is amDoge hiding behind SellPNDforDoge?
Also why is she trying to trick people into buying bytecent?

Most developers push their own coin not another one.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:24:47 PM

@PhiPhi

I don't know why you are jumping the gun now. What you did for the PND community was great. We have a good foundation to build something amazing on.

Rome wasn't built in one day. Ups and downs are expected. We are at a down slope right now, but if we keep at, it's bound to be going up soon. Why quite now?

PND has been on an upward trijactory, and this is the first meaningful dip we took. When you were learning to walk did you decide to just crawl for the rest of your life after your first fall?

This is why amDoge is great, and why you want to be investing in amDoge. She doesn't respond to ups and downs. She just does what needs to be done. If you can't see what an amazing quality this is, then there's nothing much I can say.

what you are experiencing now happened once before, a year ago. Pretty much everyone jumped ship and announced PND's death. We only had a wallet then, no website or nothing. Look where we are now, and look into the future, see the 3rd rise, the 4th rise, the 5th rise....as long as we have amDoge, PND will never die. Because in the end of the day, she will do what needs to be done, regardless of what is happening. The gears will keep churning.

So please, don't leave now, stick around, and be part of the new dev team to bring in the 3rd coming of PND.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: