Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:41:25 PM

I still believe WhalePanda is part of the dumping. Even if it's not all of it I think he is selling his stake rewards which are probably more than I even own, and maybe other portions of the stash too.

The sell wall at 4 sats also grew by about 66% today, soon after Ozzke announced his leaving the dev team. not that I suspected anything, just an observation

Just so you know, I didn't sell anything and I'm not planning too either. I still really like PND and the community.

Still remember the tweet from manelecrypto, where she told the community that only devs and pumper Groups will now when to sell pnd.....
I was a Long time quiet in the thread but I can`t see no Support from manelecrypto, whalepanda and now Ozzke leavs also.
There was announcement few months ago, that 100k + stores will accept PND soon!? just for Hype?
LoL to the People who were angry when I told that we are the stupids who didnt sell at 12sat......and now These guys sitting on a expensive bag for now.
If I remember right is donacid the guy who bought in with 5BTC at 14sat, riight?
Hello Community and Devteam I hope we will see some Action for PND again
A lot of things are being done in the background. I know it has been quiet recently but the devs are still working hard.

Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:47:48 PM

I still believe WhalePanda is part of the dumping. Even if it's not all of it I think he is selling his stake rewards which are probably more than I even own, and maybe other portions of the stash too.

The sell wall at 4 sats also grew by about 66% today, soon after Ozzke announced his leaving the dev team. not that I suspected anything, just an observation

Just so you know, I didn't sell anything and I'm not planning too either. I still really like PND and the community.

Still remember the tweet from manelecrypto, where she told the community that only devs and pumper Groups will now when to sell pnd.....
I was a Long time quiet in the thread but I can`t see no Support from manelecrypto, whalepanda and now Ozzke leavs also.
There was announcement few months ago, that 100k + stores will accept PND soon!? just for Hype?
LoL to the People who were angry when I told that we are the stupids who didnt sell at 12sat......and now These guys sitting on a expensive bag for now.
If I remember right is donacid the guy who bought in with 5BTC at 14sat, riight?
A lot of things are being done in the background. I know it has been quiet recently but the devs are still working hard.

Sounds good but community have to see some flesh on the bone.
What about the 100k + Merchants, was that just a fake annoncement from the officials? Please answer this straight.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rghmodz

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:59:09 PM

What about the 100k + Merchants, was that just a fake annoncement from the officials? Please answer this straight.
That was a real announcement. They are working on it. I haven't talked to devs recently about it but last time I talked to them they said they are still working on it. If they say something then it is true. They have never lied so far.

Maurizio

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:02:40 PM

That was a real announcement. They are working on it. I haven't talked to devs about it recently but they said it is going to happen.

Who is still working for the Devteam also can`t see no Posts from Linux_Mintpal

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rghmodz

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:06:43 PM

That was a real announcement. They are working on it. I haven't talked to devs about it recently but they said it is going to happen.

The list of devs is half way down on original post. Haven't talked to Linux_mintpal in awhile but he is still on dev team

Maurizio

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:10:34 PM

The list of devs is half way down on original post. Haven't talked to Linux_mintpal in awhile but he is still on dev team

To be honest, the most disapointing Thing is that Devs told us, they have a Marketing pro inside the Team who can spread the word in a professional way also outside of the cryptocommunity. Did I miss something or is it just not happen?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rghmodz

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:19:08 PM

To be honest, the most disapointing Thing is that Devs told us, they have a Marketing pro inside the Team who can spread the word in a professional way also outside of the cryptocommunity. Did I miss something or is it just not happen?
there is. Don't really know what's going on with them. I have been busy the last few days so I haven't talked to devs. Maybe someone on dev team will be able to answer you.

donacid

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:27:16 PM

Right i bought in with 5 btc at 14 sat but i don't regret. In my view it wouldn't make sense if the devs would dump even at 12 sats and getting out. PND was still young then of course, but look at all the work the devs have put in it even at that point. Do you really think it was worth doing all These developments to get out with about 10-20k bucks??? they could have earned that with way less effort in the same time and without being confronted with ungrateful greedy bitches.

100k merchants will come out i strongly believe in it. Keep in mind that there are around 200k merchants that accept btc atm, so you can't expect that it will happen from one week to another to get 100k accepting pnd.

The fact that Ozzke leaves is sad indeed, but i would have done the same in his position. You also wouldn't work your ass off for 7 months without getting paid for it. He deserves great respect, every one from the dev team deserves respect.

Last but not least u didn't seem to understand the idea behind Pandacoin. It's mentioned to serve as a currency to use by masses and not as money machine for some few people, so the price is a secondary criterion. For PND to achieve its goal, people also have to change their way of thinking. I invested in PND with my full thrust because i believe in this coin and i believe that it could help to change the world.

If you are here to make a quick buck, gamble with Pump & Dump coins or switch to forex.
Maurizio

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:32:39 PM

Right i bought in with 5 btc at 14 sat but i don't regret. In my view it wouldn't make sense if the devs would dump even at 12 sats and getting out. PND was still young then of course, but look at all the work the devs have put in it even at that point. Do you really think it was worth doing all These developments to get out with about 10-20k bucks??? they could have earned that with way less effort in the same time and without being confronted with ungrateful greedy bitches.

100k merchants will come out i strongly believe in it. Keep in mind that there are around 200k merchants that accept btc atm, so you can't expect that it will happen from one week to another to get 100k accepting pnd.

The fact that Ozzke leaves is sad indeed, but i would have done the same in his position. You also wouldn't work your ass off for 7 months without getting paid for it. He deserves great respect, every one from the dev team deserves respect.

Last but not least u didn't seem to understand the idea behind Pandacoin. It's mentioned to serve as a currency to use by masses and not as money machine for some few people, so the price is a secondary criterion. For PND to achieve its goal, people also have to change their way of thinking. I invested in PND with my full thrust because i believe in this coin and i believe that it could help to change the world.

If you are here to make a quick buck, gamble with Pump & Dump coins or switch to forex.

Quick Buck, I am a hodler since day 1 of mining.
Use for the masses would be the ultimate Goal, that is the reason why I wrote in the last post that it is disapointing that the masses don`t know nothing about pandacoin.

"Last but not least u didn't seem to understand the idea behind Pandacoin."
so e antwort zum anderi wele für dumm verchaufe ^^

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:58:10 PM

Really GREAT post, Donacid! That's exactly what we needed, man. You know, there is plenty of disappointment about Ozzke. It hurts. But, he's being totally supportive even after he's left. And, we are still here. And, the developers are still working their asses off. And, there is still all the reason in this big ol' goofy world (John Prine reference) for PND to accomplish everything we could ever dream of and even more than that. Now's the time to remember that the only constant is change. Wait it out, be patient, supportive, give a damn, contribute ideas and whatever else you can and we will get there. Where's there? Wherever you want it to be.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:09:40 PM

Ozzke,
Thanks for creating a positive coin that could encourage global distribution. The wallet is still fast as fuck and we appreciated your efforts on the community management and marketing side of things! Is BDanyo still actively working on this project? Who is going to replace you as the PR guy?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:55:55 PM

Ozzke,
Thanks for creating a positive coin that could encourage global distribution. The wallet is still fast as fuck and we appreciated your efforts on the community management and marketing side of things! Is BDanyo still actively working on this project? Who is going to replace you as the PR guy?

Ozzke and the Others have made it possible for PND to prevail, no matter what. That is my mindset, and I hope it's THE COMMUNITY'S, too.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:16:30 PM

Ozzke,

Ozzke and the Others have made it possible for PND to prevail, no matter what. That is my mindset, and I hope it's THE COMMUNITY'S, too.
My mistake, I should have bullet-ed the questions.

Huh Is BDanyo still actively working on this project?
 Huh Who is going to replace you as the PR guy?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
LTListener

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:08:53 PM

Ozzke,

My mistake, I should have bullet-ed the questions.

Huh Is BDanyo still actively working on this project?
 Huh Who is going to replace you as the PR guy?

I miss Bdanyo... he da man.... man.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:26:32 AM

Let's Get This Started!

PndProject Origin

Brainstorming session on PandaCoinTalk.com now open Smiley

Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:03:13 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 04:40:23 PM by Pelgoran98

Let's Get This Started!

PndProject Origin

Brainstorming session on PandaCoinTalk.com now open Smiley

Thanks to you and all us beginning members, it IS started, but we need EVERYONE who craves success to participate.
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:09:25 PM

Last but not least u didn't seem to understand the idea behind Pandacoin. It's mentioned to serve as a currency to use by masses and not as money machine for some few people, so the price is a secondary criterion.

I don't think I ever agreed more with a statement.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
mtrycz

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:22:46 PM

mcrose

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

programming never gets boring...

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:59:08 PM

To all those who are experiencing (repeated) blockchain sync issues: first backup your wallets, then run a filesystem check on the volumes containing them. Then a thorough (surface) check on the relevant physical hard-drive. Then make sure your power is stable... if not, buy an UPS. The speed of your internet conection is influencing only the time necessary to sync.
Have fun, buy what and when you can, stake and create Wink

L.E. test your RAM too... memtest86+ is free and open-source. Also, I assumed your systems are malware-free Wink

http://s5.postimg.org/hfarbh9w7/pandacoin_error_2.png

BTC  1Hy6QnCCcXDNVfzNsCrkTYuthxfDWpxnxR / BLK BHs9P8f2CysvbsZMzjAyCUUKdKwUmHuYSy / PND PWJLxnGeGdXYY6L5A8FtBVwZDbacSW91ry / DASH XdYGkCgxynqovRQoigFnCN4QzJLJqXvRYp / LTC LSKddcbZwHBgGqmQ2muS7tKRxQWWk8oPXG / BTCD RHTvPGZUnazSJJCqe2N8REB9zYFxEqfHjm / DOGE DMaMevyQmbb51EpHBYnTAhTmcXK8gf4YKL / NOC NbSwBrTLbxr5cT62D7Z2S4UVHNk4jhLemE
mtrycz

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:38:37 PM

Happy Birthday Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: