Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 11:16:50 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739060 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

I would like the XC dev to chime in and comment on the above
veritasBS

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:51:47 PM

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

Eh? There are so many third party encrypted systems to use, encrypted emails, browser plugins that offer encryption (say a merchant wants to generate an address for the client) etc etc. Why is this any issue really?

You think emailed invoices and receipts are anonymous?...they are not.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:58:16 PM

Eh? There are so many third party encrypted systems to use, encrypted emails, browser plugins that offer encryption (say a merchant wants to generate an address for the client) etc etc. Why is this any issue really?

Ok let me rephrase to give you an idea:

You go to a website, surfing with TOR or TOR-equivalents, to buy stuff with Darkcoins...

At that point the merchant must give you an encrypted channel where he can send you the address to pay to and where you can write where you want your stuff to be delivered / notes on the merchandise (I want it pink) etc.

What is more convenient? To open a popup in the browser which provides that encrypted channel for these details, or to say to the client "open your wallet client and I'll open mine, my id is Nick432 come and message me". This is like meeting in IRC. Lol.

Think about it.
veritasBS

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:10:51 PM

Ok let me rephrase to give you an idea:

You go to a website, surfing with TOR or TOR-equivalents, to buy stuff with Darkcoins...

At that point the merchant must give you an encrypted channel where he can send you the address to pay to and where you can write where you want your stuff to be delivered / notes on the merchandise (I want it pink) etc.

What is more convenient? To open a popup in the browser which provides that encrypted channel for these details, or to say to the client "open your wallet client and I'll open mine, my id is Nick432 come and message me". This is like meeting in IRC. Lol.

Think about it.
More convenient is an integrated solution. As stated..."There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity." From your posts I can see you are a DRK supporter...there is no issue that we have with DRK...the CINNI system builds on the idea of payment anonymity and closes the communication anonymity gap to provide the first complete integrated anonymous transaction system.
coerdy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:12:11 PM

This means, that Cinni has much more potential then other crypto's.  If you want to be totally anonymous, then this is your coin

A coin has got to grow in it's technoligy, that's why Encryption is here to make a big hit!

Learn from the past, start a new future, this is the moment where everyone was waiting for.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:17:23 PM

I'm a large believer in the entire anonymous market (and I own multiple anon coins) but I'm also skeptical of anything that tries to ride the DRK wave for pumping purposes - so excuse my questions if they seem to be defensive of DRK.

The end-to-end thing, that covers everything, is always impossible. For example, how do you meet in the encrypted communications system with the other party that you want to transact with?

Obviously the meeting in this system must be setup OUTSIDE of it, aka the non-encrypted world - so you leave a trail there. If I have to tell you in MSN or Skype "yeah let's go over the wallet messaging to talk", it's over. If I email you, it's over. If I text you it's over. Etc etc.

The only way to go around it is if we meet person-to-person in which case we don't even need an encrypted communication channel for the next phase. We are already in good privacy.

The practical alternative is what I described earlier with stuff like the website and the popup, where an on-demand encrypted communication channel opens up during the transaction.

=>

BTW, what's with all the pumping and repetitions of the same stuff?
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

I have a file in the cinni roaming folder called "debug" and its getting very large, now at +30 GB. Why is this ? , not on other wallets I have, can I safely delete it ?
coerdy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:25:26 PM

I'm a large believer in the entire anonymous market (and I own multiple anon coins) but I'm also skeptical of anything that tries to ride the DRK wave for pumping purposes - so excuse my questions if they seem to be defensive of DRK.

The end-to-end thing, that covers everything, is always impossible. For example, how do you meet in the encrypted communications system with the other party that you want to transact with?

Obviously the meeting in this system must be setup OUTSIDE of it, aka in the non-encrypted world - so you leave a trail there. If I have to tell you in MSN or Skype "yeah let's go over the wallet messaging to talk", it's over. If I email you, it's over. If I text you it's over. Etc etc.

The only way to go around it is if we meet person-to-person in which case we don't even need an encrypted communication channel for the next phase. We are already in good privacy.

The practical alternative is what I described earlier with stuff like the website and the popup, where an on-demand encrypted communication channel opens up during the transaction.

=>

Even if you say to the other side to go to the erncrypted messaging system, there will be no trail of what will be said afterwards. So no third party will ever know what will be going on inside.

It's as clear as it is ,  totally anonymous means,  no third party people.

Dark has it's own technoligy, but if you want to stay with dark, that's your choice. 'c ause dark will never get this private transactions like Cinni will have, i'm talking about communication AND transactions.

veritasBS

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:26:09 PM

Obviously the meeting in this system must be setup OUTSIDE of it, aka in the non-encrypted world - so you leave a trail there. If I have to tell you in MSN or Skype "yeah let's go over the wallet messaging to talk", it's over. If I email you, it's over. If I text you it's over. Etc etc.

=>

Did you not read the announcement? Let me recap for you exactly what the Encrypted Messaging Protocol allows us to accomplish...

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)

We have no interest in being the "anon" currency. The anon feature is just an additional feature brought by the Encrypted Messaging Protocol...CINNI is innovating as a point of sale solution. An attractive point of sale solution is how businesses decide to adopt a payment method.
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:29:52 PM

Dark has it's own technoligy, but if you want to stay with dark, that's your choice. 'c ause dark will never get this private transactions like Cinni will have, i'm talking about communication AND transactions.

The communication part is the (extremely easy) part and the encrypted communication tools is a saturated market anyway.

Integrating an encrypted messenger that one wrote from scratch would be like few days top.

Making anonymous transactions is not in the same league.

It takes months and years.

But some people prefer to use these stuff for P&D to blind the ignorant.

veritasBS

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:31:04 PM

The communication part is the (extremely easy) part and the encrypted communication tools is a saturated market anyway.

Integrating an encrypted messenger that one wrote from scratch would be like few days top.

Making anonymous transactions is not in the same league.

It takes months and years.

But some people prefer to use these stuff for P&D to blind the ignorant.

Did you not read the announcement? Let me recap for you exactly what the Encrypted Messaging Protocol allows us to accomplish...

2) In wallet chat room.

We have no interest in being the "anon" currency. The anon feature is just an additional feature brought by the Encrypted Messaging Protocol...CINNI is innovating as a point of sale solution. An attractive point of sale solution is how businesses decide to adopt a payment method.
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:33:38 PM

All that sounds "cool" but in reality it's just P&D material.

Enjoy your pump... I just had to correct some misconceptions.

Over and out from me.

rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:35:41 PM

veritasBS don't get frustrated over these haters/sceptics, they will call it a pump and dump regardless of what you say because there money is tied up elsewhere.. but they do not really no much about about what is involved at all.
mitache365

Activity: 731

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:45:30 PM

=>

2) In wallet chat room.

your large post I can say in some words.. Dont dump your CINNI.

BTC
kelpa

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:47:57 PM

Is there a link to the OLD version of the Windows wallet? The mega link doesn't work and the other one goes to the cinni forum and requires you to login in with an account in order to get the direct link.
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:51:26 PM

I have a file in the cinni roaming folder called "debug" and its getting very large, now at +30 GB. Why is this ? , not on other wallets I have, can I safely delete it ?
kelpa

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:53:48 PM

Coin has a lot of potential, and is extremely undervalued..
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:58:42 PM

veritasBS don't get frustrated over these haters/sceptics, they will call it a pump and dump regardless of what you say because there money is tied up elsewhere.. but they do not really no much about about what is involved at all.

For the record, my money was tied up in Cinni because I knew this would happen the moment Cinni dev started his engagement with XC. Knowing the pump mentality prevalent it was almost a sure bet: Bought at 5 sold at 10, easy 2x. Could I have made more? Probably. I'm ok with 2x.

mitache365

Activity: 731

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:01:00 PM

do you see the smart big holders witch sell without a wall, just 1000-2000 coina in different orders. gratz for them, not stopping the rise.

BTC
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:02:29 PM

For the record, my money was tied up in Cinni because I knew this would happen the moment Cinni dev started his engagement with XC. Knowing the pump mentality prevalent it was almost a sure bet: Bought at 5 sold at 10, easy 2x. Could I have made more? Probably. I'm ok with 2x.

Most of your money is tied up in DRK and you hate to see how cheap you sold your CINNI for.. so you will sell off whatever you have then start some FUD in hope to keep the price down lol
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: