Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Safecoin maidsafecoin  (Read 76456 times)
ervalvola

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:01:19 PM

And btw masterchain.info/wallet is not working now.

What a timing.

(or maybe it's just me, but seems weird)

Should be working if you use https://masterchain.info/wallet.html

Could be me, I just did 1 transaction to test the system, before now.

I click "send" (near my MSC balance), then I verify the address, fulfill Amount, Fee, and To, and click "Prepare". It says: "Not enough bitcoin funds on addresses" which is false (I should have enough bitcoins to cover the fee, right?)

the address is 15xwFWGfGsQBc7zwow4GUQV5FaDtbQ2ofa

thx for help ; )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

Etherscan.io

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:03:38 PM

so what's the status of investment? How many percent are we bought in so far?

We should be about 65% through at this point of writing. This is taking into calculation the first day bonus of 40%

how can you find this out? I would like to monitor the sales too.  I just bought a little amount.  curious to see how it goes

Its all on the blockchain  Cheesy

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:09:08 PM

Lol at MSC pump and dump.

If you offer a 50% percent discount using MSC compared to BTC, you can't expect 70% users will pay with BTC... Roll Eyes

Not really as mastercoin withdrawal is not working since the ipo started. Nice mastercoin scam. That´s it, when something is not fully decentralized.
dirvine

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:19:06 PM

Allow me to add to the confusion and fuckeduppery.

I sent some Bitcoins to this party.  Are people who who sent a coin of significantly less value going to receive significantly more of these magiccoins than me?

No, I will post soon, just finishing some parts of the back end. We will make sure everyone gets fair treatment and BTC backers are well looked after. Mad just now, the computers are not quick enough, but I will be back to post soon. It's unbelievable and everyone is gonna be happy I think
Zooey

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:20:26 PM

I sent some Bitcoins to this party.  Are people who who sent a coin of significantly less value going to receive significantly more of these magiccoins than me?

No, I will post soon, just finishing some parts of the back end. We will make sure everyone gets fair treatment and BTC backers are well looked after. Mad just now, the computers are not quick enough, but I will be back to post soon. It's unbelievable and everyone is gonna be happy I think

Thanks for coming on and saying this. 

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:42:33 PM

What does that mean?

I sent MSC instead of BTC based on the price that yourself have choosen. I hope you won't break the deal that yourself have set up.
ervalvola

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:43:59 PM

Anyone else is having problems to send MSC with masterchain.info?
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:51:12 PM

I sent some Bitcoins to this party.  Are people who who sent a coin of significantly less value going to receive significantly more of these magiccoins than me?

What does that mean?

I sent MSC instead of BTC based on the price that yourself have chosen. I hope you won't break the deal that yourself have set up.

I don't see how they can't break the deal to be honest. I would appreciate them sticking to their terms, (and might argue loudly for it) but how to iron things out so that people won't feel tricked is going to be difficult.

more or less retired.
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:53:40 PM

I click "send" (near my MSC balance), then I verify the address, fulfill Amount, Fee, and To, and click "Prepare". It says: "Not enough bitcoin funds on addresses" which is false (I should have enough bitcoins to cover the fee, right?)
here the same...
 Angry
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:54:31 PM

I sent some Bitcoins to this party.  Are people who who sent a coin of significantly less value going to receive significantly more of these magiccoins than me?

What does that mean?

I sent MSC instead of BTC based on the price that yourself have chosen. I hope you won't break the deal that yourself have set up.

I don't see how they can't break the deal to be honest. I would appreciate them sticking to their terms, (and might argue loudly for it) but how to iron things out so that people won't feel tricked is going to be difficult.
Well, it depends how much they value their credibility and reputation.
liondani

Activity: 97

Inch by Inch,Play by Play

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

What does that mean?

I sent MSC instead of BTC based on the price that yourself have choosen. I hope you won't break the deal that yourself have set up.

I bought mastercoins at 0.17 BTC each to buy safecoins today!!! Hope they don't make any changes to favor investors they have in mind and make us feel like suckers !!!

Inch by Inch, Play by Play
Bitrated user: liondani.
BitSwe

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:58:09 PM

I think they are sold out now.
92,754 MSC & 3,496 BTC are sent.
92,754 x (3,400 x 140%) = 441,509,040 maidsafecoins
3,496 x (17,000 x 140%) = 83,204,800 maidsafecoins

That is more than promised 429,496,729 maidsafecoins that were to be sold during the IPO.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:59:40 PM

Here is what Maidsafe claim :

A new p2p Internet. Free and decentralised.

Here is what it is (so far) :

A copy of a 14 years old open source project named freenet.
A centralized closed source software that need you to trust the staff not to look at your data and sell it to NSA.
An incentive to centralize all the network because of the competition for money. As a consequence, your data could be deleted and lost.
An unfair IPO at a fixed max amount that force people to send in a hurry without checking the project.
A huge pump&dump manipulation for MasterCoin.
svk31

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 02:01:28 PM

here the same...
 Angry
Another guy said something about needing 0,015 BTC in his account in order to send MSC, I don't really know anything about how it works though.

Either way the MSC address is closed or in the process of being closed for donations, so even if you manage to send your transaction you'll just get it returned.

nick.lambert    
3:37 PM (21 minutes ago)

The crowd sale is now closed to MSC, still open for BTC @ 1KHfLixa2idRnZXMUfEisBati1vpywaH6E
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nick Lambert
www.maidsafe.net
Twitter: @maidsafe

Might be time to try cash out of MSC, but I'd wait for David Irvine's official response that he posted about first..
Zooey

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:04:01 PM

What does that mean?

Well, it depends how much they value their credibility and reputation.

I think some things have become evident that perhaps weren't so before this morning happened.  The principal being that pegging the reward on the fixed rate stated just isn't tenable...  Out of all the guys I've spoken to this morning who've invested with Bitcoin, none of them actually had noticed the differing rewards stated; otherwise they would have obviously sent MSC - this would be a no brainer; this can't just be fucking ignored.

I think some leeway has to be given with consideration that this morning's response has been so far and beyond anyone's expectation.

Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:04:18 PM

What does that mean?

I bought mastercoins at 0.17 BTC each to buy safecoins today!!! Hope they don't make any changes to favor investors they have in mind and make us feel like suckers !!!
Yeah me too I bought yesterday at 0.175, if the deal is breaked I will loose money and be angry.

BTC investors had the choice to sent MSC instead of BTC, the only huge unfairness would be if the terms of the contract are retroactivly changed.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 02:04:34 PM

What does that mean?

Yeah me too I bought yestarday at 0.175, if the deal is breaked I will loose money and be angry.

BTC investors had the choice to sent MSC instead, the only huge unfairness would be if the term of the contract retroactivly change.

This is a SCAM!!!

It is 7am PST.  I am ready to invest.  I spent all day yesterday buying MSC at prices between .17 and .19 so I'd be ready to buy MaidSafe (at a nice discount wrt the set rate of .20), according to the rules announced, early this morning.  How I have shitloads of expensive MSC - and I am not allowed to use them.  What kind of a trick is this?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Zooey

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:06:07 PM

The upside of this being that if you felt like you'd missed out, the opportunity remains to send Bitcoin and it would seem from David that you could be reasonably sure of not being at any disadvantage by doing so.

ervalvola

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:06:34 PM

here the same...
 Angry
Another guy said something about needing 0,015 BTC in his account in order to send MSC, I don't really know anything about how it works though.

That's not the problem, I have 0.18 BTC there. The website is not working.

Either way the MSC address is closed or in the process of being closed for donations, so even if you manage to send your transaction you'll just get it returned.

nick.lambert    
3:37 PM (21 minutes ago)

The crowd sale is now closed to MSC, still open for BTC @ 1KHfLixa2idRnZXMUfEisBati1vpywaH6E

What a timing.

Well. Enough for me.

Ciao ciao mastercoin, nice job!
trisher

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:07:47 PM

I'll probably invest a few MSC for this crowdsale as I like the the ideas behind it. But I think they need to include a hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: